Haven't been here since 2017. Want to dive back in.

OOC commentary and whatever else you want to chime in with.
Kamen Writer
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Haven't been here since 2017. Want to dive back in.

Post by Kamen Writer »

There are a dizzying amount of forums and related forums and "families" of which we are now a part. The following are questions and related statements about how things have changed since I was last here, as brief a time as that was.

#0 Is there and Tutorial for the new version of this site?
#1 What is Explorer's Unlimited and how does that change how I play Savage Rifts?
#2 I want to become a Diamond Patreon. What should I know about how that changes my experience before I do so?

If this isn't where this should be posted, apologies. I am still very overwhelmed by the amount of threads.

Thanks for any and all help.

Best Regards,
-D
Shades

Re: Haven't been here since 2017. Want to dive back in.

Post by Shades »

Good questions. Glad to see you are back.
KahlessNestor

Post by KahlessNestor »

#0: No real Tutorial. Take a look at Recruitment Forums and see which games have space. Talk to the GM of a game that looks interesting to you about joining. Make a character.
#1: Explorer's Unlimited is the site where they play Palladium Rifts. It is the parent site of this one, but has no impact on how you play here. There are only a couple players I know of that play on both sites.
#2: Diamond Patron gives you a couple extras. You get a free extra character on the site, you get some extra EP every quarters, and it opens up some extra gear options you can use. Plus it helps pay for and improve the site.
GM Notes
101st GM Bennies: 8/8
Whiskey Pete 4/2
Mia 4/2

Rising Stars GM Bennies 8/8
Kamen Writer
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Kamen Writer »

Awesome. Thanks a bunch. I think my old character is knocking around wherever toons that don't do anything for 3 years go. Will that affect my ability to make something new?
KahlessNestor

Post by KahlessNestor »

Just archive/delete the old character and update your ledger. You'd need to be rocking a SWADE character anyway, so might as well build new.
GM Notes
101st GM Bennies: 8/8
Whiskey Pete 4/2
Mia 4/2

Rising Stars GM Bennies 8/8

Return to “Out of Character Topics”