Go Time

OOC commentary and whatever else you want to chime in with.
Venatus Vinco
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Go Time

Post by Venatus Vinco »

Hey everyone,

I think we should just go for an initial adventure with approved characters. I have something basic cooked up that's pretty straightforward but should be a good test.

Let's say we're going to start next weekend. Any outstanding characters who want to play must be completed and approved by July 22.

In the meantime I will put up some posting guidelines: what to include each post, how we will handle combat (particularly initiative), etc.

VV
Signature
Didn't have a signature but wanted the 1 EP for using OOC tags!
Cory Tetrascroll

Re: Go Time

Post by Cory Tetrascroll »

Yay! :mrgreen:

Cory Tetrascroll
PPE: 8/25 | ISP: 5/25 | Bennies: 0
Pace: 6 (8 w/armor); Parry: 5(6); Toughness: 13(6); Strain: 6
Condition: Fleet Footed, Battle Hardened, +1 Magical Resistance, Strong Willed
Worn Armor:
Custom CK Armor:
[list]+6 Armor, +1 Toughness Edge: Fleet Footed PPE: 5/10; Speed, Teleport[/list]
Overcoat:
[list]+1 Toughness[/list]
Talisman of Marduk:
[list]+1 Toughness, Battle Hardened, +1 Magical Resistance, Linguist, Clairvoyance[/list]
Weapon in Hand:
(Right) Sun’s Glaring Sting:
[list]Damage Str+2d6; AP2 Mega Damage, +1 die to Str, Activation Cost: 4 PP/3rounds, Edges: Strong Willed; PP: 0/5; Fear (2PP), Quickness (4PP), Trappings: Holy & Silver[/list]
(Left) TW Club:
[list]Damage Str+1d4; +1 Parry[/list][/OOC]
edit signature
"all about long sullen silences, followed by mean comments and then more silences"
"This is a vital magical truth: to know anything, you must become that thing; you can know nothing beyond yourself, but you are everything."

Return to “Out of Character Topics”