Race: Bandito Arms Mustang Robot Horse
Iconic Framework: Very Good Horse
Rank: Novice Experience: 5 Advances Left: 0
Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d6, Spirit d6, Strength d12+5, Vigor d12
Charisma: 0 Pace: 12 (Acc/TS 10/50); Parry: 6; Toughness: 20 (10) MDC Strain: 6
- Fighting d8
Shooting d4 (1, subroutine for future embedded weapons)
Stealth d8 (3, “silent mode”)
Swimming d6 (2, “aquatic mode”)
- All-Terrain: Ignores penalties for rough terrain, and each inch counts as 1.5” instead of 2”
Armor +10: High strength alloy, M.D.C.
Handling: Riders gain +2 on all Riding checks.
Kick: Str+d6, Mega Damage.
Sensor Suite: Power Armor sensors and communication, including 360 radar, thermal imaging, night vision, HUD, and +2 to Notice checks.
Size +2: Based on the mustangs of old, these robot horses are of a strong, compact model.
Travel Speed: Use the Acc/TS for overland speeds; use pace for combat
- Non-Standard Physiology: She's built like a horse because, well, she's a horse. It's hard for her to fit places, and any gear has to be specially made to her measurements. Obviously, power armor, etc. are not options for her. Opening doors is tough, too, without opposable thumbs.
- Robotic Nature: Jane is a robot horse and does not make natural healing rolls, nor is she affected by healing spells or powers designed to target living beings.
- Artificial Intelligence: She's sentient but subservient. This is a variation on the Vow (Major) Hindrance. She can take initiative within her programming parameters, but she's Hardin's helper and she has to follow his orders.
- Curious: She's just come online, and there is so much to learn! Curious characters are easily dragged into any adventure. They have to check out everything and always want to know what’s behind a potential mystery.
- Loyal: She won't leave a friend behind if there's any way she can help.
- Quirk: Franklin the Psi-Operator's voice will come over Jane's speakers every now and again to razz Hardin. Jane finds this amusing and chooses not to suppress it.
- Brave: It's hard to scare someone with a synthetic amygdala. She adds +2 to rolls to resist Fear.
- Fearless (limited): Not only is Jane brave, but her programming allows her to completely ignore fear and nausea checks based on fleshly concerns. (Can still be affected by techno or hacking trappings.)
- Extraction: Her job is sometimes to get Hardin out of trouble as fast as he likes to get into it. When breaking off from melee, she may make an Agility roll and, if successful, one opponent does not get to make a free attack against her (or her rider) as she retreats.
- Increased Notice: Additional +2 to Notice checks from her Expanded Detection and Security array. She has radar, sonar and motion detectors built right in, which makes her hard to sneak up on.
- Danger Sense: She makes a Notice roll at -2 to detect ambushes and other dangerous surprises. Again, hard to sneak up on her.
- Nano-Repair System: One wound is healed (repaired) per day, and she gains a +4 to resist Bleeding Out (if applicable). She also gets a 50% chance to reject any poison or disease in the system (though such poison or disease would need to be capable of harming her in the first place, likey via a tech trapping or hack).
- [dice]0[/dice] Nano-Repair System
- [dice]1[/dice] Detection and Security Array
- Novice 1 Advance: Upgradable
- Novice 2 Advance:
- Novice 3 Advance:
- Seasoned 1 Advance:
- Seasoned 2 Advance:
- Seasoned 3 Advance:
- Seasoned 4 Advance:
- Veteran 1 Advance:
- Veteran 2 Advance:
- Veteran 3 Advance:
- Veteran 4 Advance:
- Heroic 1 Advance:
- Heroic 2 Advance:
- Heroic 3 Advance:
- Heroic 4 Advance:
- Legendary 1 Advance:
- Legendary 2 Advance:
- Legendary 3 Advance:
- Legendary 4 Advance: