Google Handle: Ndreare
Que - Subject Q56Q395442
Rank: Novice Experience: 11 Advances Left: 0
Iconic Framework: Rising Stars Super Hero
Attributes: Agility d10, Smarts d6, Spirit d6, Strength d6, Vigor d6
Charisma: +0; Pace: infinite; Parry: 6); Toughness: 13 (6); Strain: 0
Skills: (15+5 combat, +3 Stealth)
- Fighting (Ag) d10 (4 points)
- Lockpicking (Sm) d6 (0 points, 2 points from HJ)
- Notice (Sm) d6+2 (2 points)
- Persuasion (Sp) d6 (2 points)
- Quantum Mechanics (Trapped Spellcasting, Sm) d6+2 (2 points)
- Shooting (Ag) d10 (0 points, 4 from from HJ)
- Stealth (Ag) d4 (0 points points, 1 from HJ)
- Streetwise (Sm) d4 (1 points)
- Taunt (Sp) d4 (1 points)
- Throwing (Ag) d8 (3 points)
- Autophobia (Minor): Que gets shaken up badly when isolated and alone.
- Curious (Major): When the world is new to you, you want to get out there and explore it all.
- Delusion (Minor): Believes they are characters in a Role Playing Game.
- Quirk (Minor): Hairless, Que has no hair.
- Dimensional Restrictions: Supers can be any race story-wise, but they must be Human for purposes of character creation mechanics. Use super powers and hindrances to represent a specific race.
- Enemies Everywhere!: The Coalition States and Dunscon's Federation of Magic see these beings as dangerous aberrations at best and off-world scum at worst. Regardless, no matter how human looking or how magical their abilities, these beings with great and mysterious powers are dangerous and to be destroyed or studied - in a lab. This counts as the Wanted (Minor) hindrance with each organization.
- Restricted Paths: Supers cannot take any other Arcane Background. As mentioned in the edge's description, cybernetics are simply not a good option for a Super Powered character, as they interfere too much with his powers. If circumstances force a bionic addition, each point of Strain imposes a −1 penalty to any activation trait test or to the use of a skill with a power (such as shooting with a ranged attack). Cyber-Psychic Alignment can overcome this limitation to a degree.
Achilles Heel (-6 points)
- Weakness (Major - 2 points): For reasons Que does not understand he is vulnerable to necromantic effects. He resists spells trapped as Necromancy at -4. In addition damaging necromantic effects inflict double damage. (meta, death is the end of potential)
- Clueless (Major - 2 Points): Que was raised in a lab and has not be properly educated about the world in general. The character receives -2 to common knowledge rolls.
- One Arm (Major -2 points): Que lost an arm from the elbow down while escaping and because of the risk to his powers has not been willing to get a cybernetic replacement. He knows there is training for such things, but has not undergone it.
SUPERHERO ABILITIES AND BONUSES
- Awesome Power: Gain the Arcane Background (Super Powers - SPC). The character is a Heavy Hitter Rising Star, and starts with 40 Power Points with a power limit of 30 points in any single power, after any modifiers.
- Rising Stars: Super Heroes may take the Power Points Edge (no more than once per Rank as usual) to add 5 additional points to their existing abilities, or purchase new ones (there is no New Power Edge) These points may be saved, but must be recorded clearly on the advancement record.
- Acrobatics: +2 with Acrobatic and Agility Tricks
- Dirty Fighter: Suffers no MAP for Tricks
- Power Points: Que Gained +5x2=10 Power Points for SPC2 Powers.
- Quick: Redrawn Initiative Cards 5 or less.
- Tricky Fighter (Agility): +2 to Agility Tricks
- Thief: +2 to Climbing, Lockpick, Stealth, as well as Notice or Repair rolls that relate to traps
- Common Bond: May share bennies with allies