Google Handle: WanderinParadox
Private Jasper Maddocs
Rank: Novice Experience: 16 Advances Left: 0 (HC 7/3/18)
Iconic Framework: CS Psychic Soldiers M.O.S.
Attributes: Agility d6, Smarts d10, Spirit d8, Strength d4, Vigor d6
Charisma: 0; Pace: 6; Parry: 4; Toughness: 5; Strain: 0
- Driving: d4
- Fighting: d4
- Intimidation: d8
- Knowledge (Electronics): d4
- Knowledge (Demolitions) d6
- Notice: d10
- Persuasion: d4
- Psionics: d12
- Shooting: d6
- Survival: d4
- Throwing: d4
- Hindrance: Supremacist - Human/CS (Major): If you’re not a Human and/or part of the CS(or want to be) then you are less than the mud on the bottom of his boot. -4 to deal with these ‘lesser’ things if he can’t kill them.
- Hindrance: Registered Psychic (Minor): Being a registered psychic in the CS is a big deal and makes you a second class citizen.
- Hindrance: Quirk - Pyromaniac (Minor): Loves to start fires just to watch them burn with loving fascination.
- Edge: Arcane Background: Psionics - Begins with 3 powers, 20 ISP, and a d8 in psionics
- Edge: Major Psionic - When the power point edge is taken gain 10 ISP. Can spend 2 ISP for a +1 to Psionics rolls 4 ISP for a +2. Or +1 ISP for range x2 +2 ISP for range x10.
- Edge: Master Psionic - Gains the MEGA power for all powers known, and each time a new power is picked.
- Edge: Danger Sense - When something bad is about to happen to the character he can make a notice roll at -2. Success means the hero is on hold for the first round of combat.
- Edge: Psi-Battalion Training - You have mastered the trials of Fasting and Denial. You require half the normal amount of sleep and can go without food and water twice as long before testing for Fatigue. You add +2 to all rolls against Fatigue. If you have or gain the Psi-Blade Edge, you count as a Cyber-Knight for the purpose of qualifying for the Psi-Shield Edge.
- Flame Brand (Armor) - 2pp - Touch - 3(1/round)
- Waves of shimmering heat appear around the character, the heat can become hot enough to melt materials and cause flesh to burn.
- Success = 2 Armor - Raise = 2 Armor & 2d4 Damage field
- Fire Orb (Bolt) - 1-3pp or 2pp - 12/24/48 - Instant
- Orbs of fire appear and speed towards their target. Victims hit can have things set on fire (pg101).
- 1-3 2d6 damage bolts -or- 1 3d6 damage bolt
- Temperature Spike (Stun) - 2pp - 12/24/48(MBT) - Special
- The temperature inside the area will spike to very high levels instantly. Those caught inside must make a Vigor roll for fatigue as well as a Vigor roll or be shaken. On a raise victims must make their Vigor rolls at -2.
- Telekinesis - 5pp - Smarts - 3(1/round)
- Can lift 10 pounds per spirit die, or 50 pounds/die on a raise.
- Fiery Charge(Smite) - 3pp - Touch - 3(1/round)
- Weapon or Clip becomes charged with fiery energy allowing the weapon to pierce deeper into armor on attacks. +2 AP, Weapon damage +2 (+4 on raise).
- Hot Blooded Fire Shield (Greater Armor) - 5+1pp - Touch - 3(1/round)
- Ghostly flames surround the character melting all but the most powerful attacks from getting through to the caster. In addition, warmth flows through the subject getting the blood pumping. Power cost +1pp but on a success add +2 to Pace and on a raise increase agility one die type for the duration.
- Success = 5 MDC +2 Pace - Raise = 10 MDC +2 Pace +AgilityDT
- Fireball (Onslaught) - 2-8pp or 4pp - 18/36/72 - Instant
- Balls of fire appear and speed towards their target, on contact the fire becomes sticky like napalm. Damage drops one die type, but does one die less of damage on the caster’s next action unless somehow removed or put out.
- 1-4 3d4 MDC bolts(2d4 MDC Dot) -or- 1 6d4 MDC bolt(5d4 MDC Dot)
- Hot Flash (Greater Stun) - 4pp - 18/36/72(LBT) - Special
- The temperature inside the area will spike to very high levels instantly. Those caught inside must make a Vigor roll for fatigue as well as a Vigor roll -2 or be shaken. On a raise victims must make their Vigor rolls at -4. Additional a roll of 1 on a Vigor check results in incapacitation, if incapacitated victims also fail their fatigue roll they suffer from heat stroke(pg102).
- Exalted Telekinesis - 10pp - Smartsx2 - 3(1/round)
- Consult the Super strength table (pg 65) using spirit die + 4 die steps. Load limit number on a success, Max load on a raise.
- Greater Smite - 4pp - Touch - 3(1/round)
- Trapping can be changed at will but normally fire based. Weapon damage is now +4 (+8 on a raise) and is MD.