: 12 MDC +4 toughness, flight 12 pace (Space Flight is Super Luminal), Strength d12+1 requires 2 hours of regeneration in sunlight every 3 days, provides full enviromental protection, and immune to fire and heat (non magical)
: Str+3d6 AP4 MDC, embedded bolt power that uses shooting but costs no ppe, for 2 ppe the range on bolt is doubled. Cosmic trapping on the weapon and bolt: MDC, counts as sunlight and holy, also deals d12s vs supernatural evil. Greater bolt can be used if the character has access to mega powers normally.
Chose one IF of choice for gear
: Most likely Crazy for powerful melee weapon, GM permission to trade SFD Huntsman (24K) for second Vibro-Blade (11K) and a beat up old truck.
Wondrous item: Biowizard 3rd eye of Eloth:
Biowizard Conversion. A single personal item is affixed with this eye making it a biowizard item. It can be summoned and readied or donned with a free action and dismissed as a normal action to any where within 40 miles. The item no longer requires any form of power and can only be used by the individual the who initially owns it. If it is a weapon add +2 damage.
Old Beast - A.k.A. Failure's Luck
: Acc/TS 15/35, Toughness 14(3), Crew 1+7, Airbags blown out. UV Headlights.
Amulet of the Archmage
- Repair roll required each time to start. On a critical failure requires 1d6 minutes of tinkering before rolling again.
When rolling a driving contest a 1 on the wild die means something amazing happens.
There is a reason it has not been scrapped or wrecked. Sure it's beat up and feels like your ass is on fire while driving it, it's nothing pretty to look at but damn it's like it can never die (essentially the vehicle is protected by heroes never die... only the vehicle).
Through a moment of inspiration Ndreare was able to take advantage of access to the 3rd eye of Eloth. By combining it with several arcane symbols written in silver and his own blood Ndreare was able to amplify the power in the eye. The end result is an amulet worn against the skin that bonds with the wearer. Allowing them to summon the amulet to them on demand from anywhere within 40 miles, cast Armor of Ithan and Invulnerability, in addition to providing tremendous stores of power for the spells.
TW-B.A.G. 15 Pulse Cryogenic Inductor
- Biowizard 3rd eye of Eloth: Teleport's to Ndreare's on demand
- Armor Spell - Trapping is Invulnerability - no mechanical effect (includes 5 PPE that can only be used for Armor, Allows the wearer to focus his will into an near indestructible force field protecting him from harm - 20,000 credits)
- Seasoned - Power Points Edge: The wearer gains +5 PPE that can be used for his own spells or the spells of the Amulet. (10 total - 20,000 credits)
- Veteran - Power Points Edge: The wearer gains +5 PPE that can be used for his own spells or the spells of the Amulet. (15 total - 20,000 credits)
- Heroic - Power Points Edge: The wearer gains +5 PPE that can be used for his own spells or the spells of the Amulet. (20 total - 20,000 credits)
- +1 die type Spellcasting (10,000 credits)
- +1 die type Spellcasting (10,000 credits)
Designed to invert the normal plasma projection process this amazing TW weapon dissipates all heat energy from its target.
Wilk’s 237 Laser Pistol
- Str+d10 AP 4, Mega Damage
Wilk’s 447 Laser Rifle
- Range 18/36/72
Damage 2d6+1 AP 4
RoF 2 (semi-auto)
Payload 16 x 2 eclips
Weight 3 lbs.
NG-S2 Survival Pack
- Range 40/80/160
Damage 3d6 AP 2
RoF 1 (semi-auto)
Payload 20 x 2 eclips
Weight 5 lbs
: Made of a ebony black wood unknown to most of the world, this elegant knife is a powerful weapon and tool for magic work acquired on Jaralaixus 3. The knife has 10 PPE (which regenerate at the same rate as the caster), grants a +1 to all spellcasting rolls for AB: Magic and AB: Miracles, and contains two spells of the player’s choice, which can come from any list. Finally, it’s a combat-worthy knife (Str+d4, one-handed) that even does Mega Damage if 2 PPE is channeled through it that round. Need permission from GM once ready for re-trapping as something other than a staff.
Eclipse VII Super Combat Armor
- 10 PPE stored in the staff
- +1 to Spellcasting rolls
- The Staff also has Shadowstep (Burrow - see spells) & Shadow Bound (Quickness - see spells).
Worn by the most elite and highly trained battle mages in the Empire this armor is the apex of power and grace capable of bringing a normal soldier up to par with an Khregor in strength. Unfortunate the cost of close to a quarter million credits prevents it from gaining to much popularity.
The Honorblades of Second Ternance
- Re-trapping of NG-EX10 "Gladius" Battle Armor.
- +3 Toughness, +8 Armor Strength min d6 (base was +2 toughness & +7 Armor, Str Min d8, 150,000 credits base cost.)
- Grants d12+2 Strength while charged
- Full Environmental Protection.
- +2 Pace to the wearer
- Good for all combat situations, this armor suit has +1 embedded Toughness
- Extraordinary craftsmanship and lightweight materials mean your adventurer’s suit has its Strength Minimum reduced by one die type, while still gaining +1 Armor. This result may be applied up to two times.
- Basic (five mile range) communications
- Light sensitive visors or eye lenses (offset illumination penalties by 2 and provide +2 to resist blinding attacks)
(4 PPE to activate per hour)
This powerful sword was a commission from Abranidus second son of Ndreare as a gift from Marshall Krengdir for his valor in the Battle of Second Ternance on Jaralaixus 3. Crafted by the Legendary Techno Wizard Brogdali it has the power to make any wielder a deadly battle mage with the ability to recover in battle without the need for a separate medical division.
Believed lost when Abrandis was killed by Soldad the Vampire Lord in the Battle of Fifth Ternance as the combined forces of UWW and Empire forces were forced to withdrawal and bombard the whole planet of Jaralaixus 3 into the sun to prevent the spread of Vampires that had broken out there.
When found again it was in the hands of the very vampire lord Abrandis had died trying to stop. After killing the thing again Ndreare took his sons blade from the burning corpse. If the bastard comes back again, at least he will not have Abrandis’ honorblade with him.
These Honorblades are rare in the Empire as only 117 where crafted for the officers that survived The Battle of Second Ternance. It was during this same battle that Ndreare was originally awarded Night’s Kiss as the Officer in Charge of the action.