Power Edges

Edges from other settings, custom edges, etc. available to characters.
High Command
The Savage Inquisition

Power Edges

Post by High Command »

Custom Edges

Edges from the Core Books aside from SWD

Edges from other Settings
Tales of the 17th SOG
"In so far as you are concerned, I am the right arm of High Command itself. You are my Fist, be ready to strike at any moment." Major Killian Gregor, 3rd SOG Battalion, CSSD, Chi-Town.
High Command
The Savage Inquisition

Custom Edges

Post by High Command »

Automatic Psi-Nullification [Power]
Requirements: Seasoned, Psi-Nullifier or Mind Melter
Once per turn the hero (if not Shaken) gets a free action to use dispel (costs I.S.P. to use as normal for a Psi-Nullifier) against a single foe who is using a power that either targets him directly or includes the hero in an area of effect. This automatically interrupts the opponent’s action and does not cost the hero his action if he is on Hold or has not yet acted this round. Note this only dispels the incoming power or spell, not any other effects.
  • Improved Automatic Psi-Nullification [Power]
    Requirements: Heroic, Automatic Psi-Nullification.
    As above but the hero may make one free action to use dispel (costs I.S.P. to use as normal for a Psi-Nullifier) against each and every foe who targets him with a spell or psionic power.

Extended Automatic Psi-Nullification [Power]
    Requirements: Veteran, Improved Automatic Psi-Nullification, Psionic Null Field
    When using Automatic Psi-Nullification, the hero may intercede for anyone who is targeted within a SBT centered on the hero.
Improved Psi-Blade [Power Edge]
Prerequisites: Seasoned, Psi-Warrior Adept, Psionics d10+
Your Psi-Blade increases in power. It now does Strength + Spirit × 2 damage with AP 6 (and no Strength minimum). As with the basic Psi-Blade, it inflicts Mega Damage and must be summoned by activating smite (or exalted smite) and paying the ISP cost. Further, you count as a Cyber-Knight for the purpose of qualifying for the Improved Psi-Sword and Master Psi-Sword Edges, although you do not gain the ability to split your blade.

Power Mastery (Power Edge)
Requirements: Access to a Power, Novice
You are no master of magic, but your focus has produced results. This is often taken by Dogboys and Psi-stalkers, as well as those focused in one power (Arcane Background (Superpowers) from SWD). Select one Power you know. You can cast the mega- version of that power as well as the regular version. This edge can be taken once per rank.

Psi-Warrior Master [Power Edge]
Prerequisites: Seasoned, Psi-Warrior Adept, Psionics d10+
You have mastered the art of channeling your will into psionic attacks. Anytime you score a raise when activating a psionic power that deals damage, you may roll your Spirit die in place of the normal raise damage. You ignore the AB (Miracles) and Faith d8+ requirements when qualifying for the Champion Edge.

Telekinetic Warrior [Power Edge]
Prerequisites: Veteran, telekinesis, Fighting d10+, Psionics d10+, Notice d8+, Master Psionics
You know how to use your telekinetic abilities to guard your flanks and hinder your foes, allowing you to stand against hordes of attackers. While telekinesis is active, opponents do not gain any Gang Up bonuses against you.
Tales of the 17th SOG
"In so far as you are concerned, I am the right arm of High Command itself. You are my Fist, be ready to strike at any moment." Major Killian Gregor, 3rd SOG Battalion, CSSD, Chi-Town.
High Command
The Savage Inquisition

Post by High Command »

Tales of the 17th SOG
High Command
The Savage Inquisition

Post by High Command »

Tales of the 17th SOG

Return to “Approved Edges & Hindrances”