Professional Edges

Edges from other settings, custom edges, etc. available to characters.
High Command
The Savage Inquisition

Professional Edges

Post by High Command »

Custom Edges

Edges from the Core Books aside from SWD

Edges from other Settings
Tales of the 17th SOG
"In so far as you are concerned, I am the right arm of High Command itself. You are my Fist, be ready to strike at any moment." Major Killian Gregor, 3rd SOG Battalion, CSSD, Chi-Town.
High Command
The Savage Inquisition

Custom Edges

Post by High Command »

Monster Hunter
Requirements: Seasoned, Spirit d6+
The character is completely immune to Fear checks from one broad type of creature, such as ghosts, werewolves, vampires, or constructs. If applied to spellcasters, it includes the fear spell as well. The Game Master is the final arbiter of whether or not the Edge applies to a particular horror. The Edge may be taken multiple times, each applying to a different creature type.

Psi-Nullifier [Professional]
Requirements: Novice, Master Psionic, Psionic Null Field, Smarts d8+, dispel
A Psi-Nullifier reduces the cost of the dispel and greater dispel powers by 1 ISP. Further, as an action, a psi-nullifier may call his own force of will to repulse supernatural creatures, such as the undead, demons, dragons, faeries, and the like. It also works on characters with the Arcane Background (Magic) Edge.
Repulsing magic costs 1 ISP and works in a medium burst template centered on yourself. Targeted creatures within that range must make a Spirit or Smarts roll (whichever is better). Failure means the creature is Shaken; a 1 means it is destroyed/killed. Wild Cards suffer an automatic Wound instead.

Psi-Warrior Adept [Professional Edge]
Prerequisites: Novice, Psi-Blade, Psi-Warrior Initiate
You have mastered the powers of the body and mind and know how to apply them in battle. As a free action, you can spend 1 ISP to increase the AP of your Psi-Blade by 2 until your next action. In addition, upon taking this Edge and at each new Rank, you may may choose to change the trappings of one of the following powers to work only on yourself but be to be activated as a free action: armor, boost/lower trait, healing, smite and telekinesis.

Psi-Warrior of Legend [Professional Edge]
Prerequisites: Legendary, Psi-Warrior Master, Spirit d12+
Your mastery of body and mind is complete. You are immune to Fear and mind control of any kind.

Super Scientist [Professional Edge]
Prerequisite: Seasoned, Gadgeteer or Tinkerer, Knowledge (Engineering) and at least one other scientific Knowledge d10+, Repair d10+
These inventors can go well beyond the normal bounds of the technology of the day and create truly amazing, if somewhat quirky, devices. Your character may utilize the SuperTech rules to create permanent technological items that break the rules of normal technology.
  • Code: Select all

[b]Super Scientist[/b]: The limits of technology are simply problems to overcome for you. You may make use of the [url=insert]SuperTech construction rules[/url]. 
Tinkerer [Professional]
Requirements: Novice, Smarts d8+, Repair d8+, Knowledge (Engineering) d8+, and at least one other Scientific Knowledge skill at d8+
Like any master operator, you are skilled at modifying machines, but for you it goes beyond simple repair. You may make use of the Tinkering Modification rules.
  • Code: Select all

[b]Tinkerer[/b]: Like any master operator, you are skilled at modifying machines, but for you it goes beyond simple repair. You may make use of the [url=http://savagerifts.com/sr/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1929]Tinkering Modification rules[/url]. 
Vampire Hunter
Requirements: Seasoned. Vigor d6+, Spirit d8+
You've learned the hows and whys of dealing with vampires. You gains +2 armor vs. attacks from vampires and +2 to resist any vampiric powers.

Veteran Vampire Hunter
Requirements: Veteran, Vampire Hunter, Survival d6+
You've increased your ability to deal with vampires. You increase your resistance by +2 for armor vs. attacks from vampires and +2 to resist any vampiric powers.
Tales of the 17th SOG
"In so far as you are concerned, I am the right arm of High Command itself. You are my Fist, be ready to strike at any moment." Major Killian Gregor, 3rd SOG Battalion, CSSD, Chi-Town.
High Command
The Savage Inquisition

Post by High Command »

Tales of the 17th SOG
High Command
The Savage Inquisition

Post by High Command »

Tales of the 17th SOG

Return to “Approved Edges & Hindrances”