Recruiting for the 77th CIT.

Koshnek
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Recruiting for the 77th CIT.

Post by Koshnek »

Welcome to the 77th CIT! You were each selected to join the 77th CIT because you have a unique skill, or skillset, which is invaluable to the team's goal: establishing reliable communications where none exist and maintaining existing communications. Maybe you're the team's highly valued Techno-Wizard, or perhaps you aren't good for much more than heavy lifting? That's ok, because it takes a lot of heavy materials to set up communications towers and lay cable! Or maybe you can bring down a Rhino Buffalo a mile out with one shot? The 77th CIT is often trekking through the wilderness, so they need your protection! Whatever your skill(s), you are a valuable member of the 77th CIT!

However, Captain Claude did not choose you because you would be a valuable member of the 77th CIT. You have something more that Captain Claude wanted. Captain Claude chose you because you have a particular set of skills. Skills you have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make you a nightmare for people that threaten the Tomorrow Legion. The 77th has another designation: the Trouble Shooters.

The Trouble Shooters are a squad rumored to exist and yet those rumors give hope to lesser mortals to answer the call to greatness. The Trouble Shooters' mission is to take care of problems wherever they arise. They are given a great deal of leeway in what troubles need shooting when not on the occasional mission directly from Castle Refuge. In short, you're also a valuable member of the Trouble Shooters!

The 77th CIT is both a cover story and an excuse to get to where your team needs to be. The 77th is called in or they simply arrive to fix a communications problem. It might just so happen that the comms aren't the only thing that need troubleshooting.

It's a dangerous job though, so don't accept the invitation lightly.

Each player who joins the 77th will gain a few benefits for their character in addition to what is usually granted by Savage Rifts and savagerifts.com. This should represent the unique nature of your character as a member of the 77th CIT/Trouble Shooters:
  • Your character may begin play with a free d6 in any relevant knowledge or technical skill of your choice.
  • Your character gains one Roll on the Black Ops HJ Table.
  • Your character gains one Roll on one of Pender's three Legendary Tables: the Legendary Journey; Mythic Rifter; or Saboteur, Architect, Commando, Agent.
Feel free to post interest here or join the conversation.

77th CIT Roster:
IZ3 GM Bennies 5/5
KahlessNestor

Re: Recruiting for the 77th CIT.

Post by KahlessNestor »

Can I claim a dragon? I can rework Alenisturathe. Been wanting to get my dragon play in, but every teem has one already LOL
GM Notes
101st GM Bennies: 8/8
Whiskey Pete 4/2
Mia 4/2

Rising Stars GM Bennies 8/8
Ndreare
Savage Siri

Post by Ndreare »

I am thinking I would really like to make a character based off of this artfor this game.
Attachments
138d6334e889484c9e427d2241978dfc8ad29870v2_hq.jpg
  • 2D6 EFFECT
    2 Catastrophe: Something goes terribly wrong. The GM must decide what, but some ideas are a new and permanent Minor Hindrance, the inability to use powers for several days, or an explosion of some sort. The backlash should be thematic if possible. If the hero tampers with dark forces for his abilities, for example, he might become corrupted or summon something sinister into the world. If he’s a weird scientist the device might explode for 3d6 damage in a Medium Blast Template, or he might develop a Quirk, Phobia, or other “madness.”

3 Backfire: The power succeeds as with a raise but affects a different target with the worst possible results. A bolt hits a random friend, boost Trait increases an enemy’s skill or attribute, etc. If there’s no likely target, he’s Stunned instead. If the power has a Duration other than Instant, it lasts its full term and can only be negated by dispel (the caster can’t voluntarily end it herself).

4–5 Short Circuit: The power fails but the Power Points allocated to it are spent, along with an additional 1d6 Power Points.

6–8 Stunned: The caster is Stunned (see page 106). She subtracts 2 from arcane skill rolls for the rest of the encounter (the penalty remains –2 even if she gets this result again).

9–10 Overload: The character’s synapses crackle and overload with power. He takes 2d6 damage plus the cost of the power in Power Points, including any Power Modifiers the player declared.

11 Fatigue: The character suffers Fatigue.

12 Overcharge: The power draws ambient energy from the air, automatically succeeding against the target with a raise and costing the caster no Power Points!

1 = 2 of Clubs
2 = 2 of Diamonds
3 = 2 of Hearts
4 = 2 of Spades
5 = 3 of Clubs
6 = 3 of Diamonds
7 = 3 of Hearts
8 = 3 of Spades
9 = 4 of Clubs
10 = 4 of Diamonds
11 = 4 of Hearts
12 = 4 of Spades
13 = 5 of Clubs
14 = 5 of Diamonds
15 = 5 of Hearts
16 = 5 of Spades
- reroll line for quickness & activation for Calculating -
17 = 6 of Clubs
18 = 6 of Diamonds
19 = 6 of Hearts
20 = 6 of Spades
21 = 7 of Clubs
22 = 7 of Diamonds
23 = 7 of Hearts
24 = 7 of Spades
25 = 8 of Clubs
26 = 8 of Diamonds
27 = 8 of Hearts
28 = 8 of Spades
- reroll line for Hyperion Juicer -
29 = 9 of Clubs
30 = 9 of Diamonds
31 = 9 of Hearts
32 = 9 of Spades
33 = 10 of Clubs
34 = 10 of Diamonds
35 = 10 of Hearts
36 = 10 of Spades
37 = J of Clubs
38 = J of Diamonds
39 = J of Hearts
40 = J of Spades
41 = Q of Clubs
42 = Q of Diamonds
43 = Q of Hearts
44 = Q of Spades
45 = K of Clubs
46 = K of Diamonds
47 = K of Hearts
48 = K of Spades
49 = A of Clubs
50 = A of Diamonds
51 = A of Hearts
52 = A of Spades
53 = Jokers = They are equal
54 = Jokers = They are equal
- If no reroll is being used then there are 2 extra jokers -
55 = Jokers = They are equal
56 = Jokers = They are equal
and of course update your signatures!
"Possible and practical are two comrades who rarely see eye to eye."
Rob Towell
Snake Eyes
Game Master

Post by Snake Eyes »

I'll contribute a character based off of this artwork, but I need his power level to be commensurate with the mythology.
It's all trappings, right?
cthulhu.jpg
Beware the mesmerizing eyes of the snake!
12th AAT Bennies
12th AAT GM Bennies: 2/8
Wild Card Bennies:
Devak: 0/2
Varig: 0/2
Cole: 0/2
Prestige Unlimited Bennies
Prestige Unlimited GM Bennies: 5/5
Wild Card Bennies:
William Tack: 3
Kraig: 3
Vedder: 3
Shade: 3
Fletch: 3
Findriel: 0
Niels: 4
Koshnek
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Koshnek »

Your concepts sound like good fun!

Who’s next?
IZ3 GM Bennies 5/5
Koshnek
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Koshnek »

Except you Christian. I can do something similar, want to see my crack at the Mind Fileter race? :D
IZ3 GM Bennies 5/5
Snake Eyes
Game Master

Post by Snake Eyes »

Koshnek wrote:Except you Christian. I can do something similar, want to see my crack at the Mind Fileter race? :D
Is the power level commensurate with Cthulhu?
12th AAT Bennies
Wild Card Bennies:
Wild Card Bennies:
Azumi Archambault

Post by Azumi Archambault »

Greetings! I'm interested in joining. It's been years since I've done a PbP, but am looking forward to getting some "play-time" in, as I am currently GMing another Savage Rifts game. I've got a couple of character concepts rolling around in my head now - but if the group make up that we have now (awesome flying lion-dude, Dread Cthulhu) stands, we're probably going to need a "face" for the group. I'm leaning towards a Cyber-Knight or a Mystic. Perhaps a devotee to the Mythos? (j/k) :D
Active Powers:
Lady Azumi Archambault
Human Cyber-Knight
Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d6, Spirit d8, Strength d4, Vigor d6
Statistics: Charisma 8, Pace 8, Parry 8, Toughness 14 (6), Strain 0
Skills: Fighting d10, Healing d6+2, Notice d6, Persuade d10+8, Psionics d6, Shooting d4, Stealth d10, Streetwise d8+8
Hindrances: Heroic, Loyal, Wanted (Rogue Agent of the Coalition States)
Edges: Assassin, Champion, Charismatic, Connections (Black Market), Healer, Improved Frenzy, Minor Psionic, Scrounger, Strong Willed, Tricky Fighter and Very Attractive
Special Abilities: Cyber-Armor (+2 Toughness as Free Action), Cyberkinetic Combat (−2 to be hit by tech attacks), Psi-Sword (2d8+1d4, AP 6 or AP 2 w/ 2 blades), Right Behind Me (Choose any spot on map to start / Stealth roll = The Drop) [1st Rd only], +2 Common Knowledge with creating forgeries
Powers: Knight’s Inspiration [Boost Trait] (2 ISP), Preternatural Reflexes [Deflection] (2 ISP), Adrenaline Surge [Quickness] (4 ISP), Warrior’s Repose -from armor [Healing] (3 ISP)
Equipment: CK Medium Armor (+6 Arm, +1 TN, FEV, Healing), Wilk’s 320 Laser Pistol (18/36/72, 2d6, AP2, RoF 1, Shots 20, SA), NG-L5 Laser Rifle (25/50/100, 3d6+2, AP 2, RoF 1, Shots 20, SA), TK Shield (+4 Armor vs Ranged Attacks, +2 Parry, 1 PPE per hour to activate), NG-S2 Survival Kit, Silver Cross, Green Stone of the Capitan, 600 crs.
XP: 0/5
EP: 2
Wounds: 0/3; Fatigue: 0/2; ISP: 7/10
Bennies: 7/3
Adventure Cards
  • #35: Seize the Day - Azumi acts as if she had drawn a Joker this combat round.
  • #37: Villanious Verbosity - An opposing Wild Card loses his next action by gloating about his master plan.
Azumi's Character Sheet
Edit Signature
Koshnek
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Koshnek »

Christian, I said mind filter not great old one! So, no :D. But I was serious about the Mind Filter if you were serious and want to check it out Octothid

So far, we have a Dragon, a Shifter, and a Techno-Wizard in the works, Akerbakk. Feel free to flesh out whatever you have cooking in your head :). If you have any questions about the process ask away.
IZ3 GM Bennies 5/5
Snake Eyes
Game Master

Post by Snake Eyes »

Koshnek wrote:Christian, I said mind filter not great old one! So, no :D. But I was serious about the Mind Filter if you were serious and want to check it out Octothid
I'm never serious.
But in this case, I just wanted to post a picture of Cthulhu. I'm walking a very tenuous line with the number of characters I have as it is.
12th AAT Bennies
Wild Card Bennies:
Wild Card Bennies:
reinar

Post by reinar »

i am possibly interested in playing.
what if anything would you like to see as far as a character?
Koshnek
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Koshnek »

Whelp, we have a dragon, a shifter, and a techno-wizard in the works right now!

Akerbakk is considering a Mystic or possibly a Cyber-Knight, maybe with a face-y lean, but he is still brainstorming in general.

So, with that in mind, what would you like to see as far as a character? Lots of choices available to you :)

Also, for everyone not familiar with our community - Savage Rifts has very thoroughly vetted custom IF's to choose from, as well as extra trappings, edges and such in our House Rules forum. Feel free to consider those options (or not) - just check with Jon (Pender) and Myself (Derrick). It's probably cool, but just in case, you know?

Edit: I say "custom," but I believe they're all savaged directly from Palladium lore for the most part.
IZ3 GM Bennies 5/5
reinar

Post by reinar »

ok we have - dragon (combat), shifter (mage summoner), techno-wizard (another caster), and a mystic/cyberknight face
right?

i could go MARS techie or field commander type, caster shaman healer, or rogue?
Ndreare
Savage Siri

Post by Ndreare »

While I am making a shifter I am not a hundred percent locked in. If somebody else wants to be a line Walker or shifter to feel that same role I can switch up I have two other character Concepts
  • 2D6 EFFECT
    2 Catastrophe: Something goes terribly wrong. The GM must decide what, but some ideas are a new and permanent Minor Hindrance, the inability to use powers for several days, or an explosion of some sort. The backlash should be thematic if possible. If the hero tampers with dark forces for his abilities, for example, he might become corrupted or summon something sinister into the world. If he’s a weird scientist the device might explode for 3d6 damage in a Medium Blast Template, or he might develop a Quirk, Phobia, or other “madness.”

3 Backfire: The power succeeds as with a raise but affects a different target with the worst possible results. A bolt hits a random friend, boost Trait increases an enemy’s skill or attribute, etc. If there’s no likely target, he’s Stunned instead. If the power has a Duration other than Instant, it lasts its full term and can only be negated by dispel (the caster can’t voluntarily end it herself).

4–5 Short Circuit: The power fails but the Power Points allocated to it are spent, along with an additional 1d6 Power Points.

6–8 Stunned: The caster is Stunned (see page 106). She subtracts 2 from arcane skill rolls for the rest of the encounter (the penalty remains –2 even if she gets this result again).

9–10 Overload: The character’s synapses crackle and overload with power. He takes 2d6 damage plus the cost of the power in Power Points, including any Power Modifiers the player declared.

12 Overcharge: The power draws ambient energy from the air, automatically succeeding against the target with a raise and costing the caster no Power Points!

1 = 2 of Clubs
2 = 2 of Diamonds
3 = 2 of Hearts
4 = 2 of Spades
5 = 3 of Clubs
6 = 3 of Diamonds
7 = 3 of Hearts
8 = 3 of Spades
9 = 4 of Clubs
10 = 4 of Diamonds
11 = 4 of Hearts
12 = 4 of Spades
13 = 5 of Clubs
14 = 5 of Diamonds
15 = 5 of Hearts
16 = 5 of Spades
17 = 6 of Clubs
18 = 6 of Diamonds
19 = 6 of Hearts
20 = 6 of Spades
21 = 7 of Clubs
22 = 7 of Diamonds
23 = 7 of Hearts
24 = 7 of Spades
25 = 8 of Clubs
26 = 8 of Diamonds
27 = 8 of Hearts
28 = 8 of Spades
29 = 9 of Clubs
30 = 9 of Diamonds
31 = 9 of Hearts
32 = 9 of Spades
33 = 10 of Clubs
34 = 10 of Diamonds
35 = 10 of Hearts
36 = 10 of Spades
37 = J of Clubs
38 = J of Diamonds
39 = J of Hearts
40 = J of Spades
41 = Q of Clubs
42 = Q of Diamonds
43 = Q of Hearts
44 = Q of Spades
45 = K of Clubs
46 = K of Diamonds
47 = K of Hearts
48 = K of Spades
49 = A of Clubs
50 = A of Diamonds
51 = A of Hearts
52 = A of Spades
Rob Towell
Koshnek
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Koshnek »

Yeah, those are all options that have not been touched upon yet, Reinar.
IZ3 GM Bennies 5/5
Sgt 86Delta
Game Master

Post by Sgt 86Delta »

I am a glutton for punishment and enjoy breaking in a new GM.

Color me interested.

Going for ARES Biomechanical (Cybernetic Techno-Warrior/Body Fixer) Engineer.

ARES Iconic Framework

Background

Super Tech Item Creation
Koshnek
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Koshnek »

Awesome! Sounds cool Sgt.

How are you feelin ‘bout it, Rainer?
IZ3 GM Bennies 5/5
Sgt 86Delta
Game Master

Post by Sgt 86Delta »

How long would the CIT have been together before the campaign unfurls?

I could see Luke trying to "buy" loyalty by Super Teching CIT member's equipment.
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Sgt 86Delta wrote:How long would the CIT have been together before the campaign unfurls?

I could see Luke trying to "buy" loyalty by Super Teching CIT member's equipment.
I find it interesting... Let me think about how to work in some kind of building montage.
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Koshnek
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Koshnek »

Pender Lumkiss wrote:
Sgt 86Delta wrote:How long would the CIT have been together before the campaign unfurls?

I find it interesting... Let me think about how to work in some kind of building montage.
IZ3 GM Bennies 5/5
Sgt 86Delta
Game Master

Post by Sgt 86Delta »

The site 5 exp apply here?
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Yes
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
reinar

Post by reinar »

Reinar is in
just gonna finalize some thoughts.
and take recommendations of what people feel is missing
reinar

Post by reinar »

so to confirm
what do we have
and
what do we not have/need
character wise
Koshnek
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Koshnek »

Right now we have KahlessNestor as Aleny the Flame-Wind Dragon Hatchling
Akerbakk is working on a face, last I heard he was leaning heavily towards CK
Sgt 86Delta is working on a super-scientist/PA pilot
Muskrat Jack? is working on a Techno-Wizard
RFT Is working on a a shifter or...tempest(storm-related burster rework).
IZ3 GM Bennies 5/5
reinar

Post by reinar »

so MARS operator/wheelman would fit then and not currently covered?
if so that is what i will work up.

can someone point me in the direction of all the rules/build restrictions etc?

how many hindrances can we take? (ie more than the 1 major, 2 minor from the book?)
how many do we HAVE to take? (any minimums?)
anything not allowed?
Koshnek
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Koshnek »

Nope, no one has mentioned wanting to be the wheelman.

Welcome Subforum
Character Creation Thread
House Rules

Those links should get you started. It may be a lot to take in at first, but don't worry about it too much. The most important one is probably the character creation link.

You can take up to one Major hindrance and two Minor ones. Ill have to check with pender on taking more than that; but I can definitely say that you will not get more than 4 points total from hindrances (two from one Major and one per Minors up to two).

I'll double check with Pender, but I can't think of anything on my end not allowed. But when you are ready to roll your HJs please do them on-forum with the built in dice roller by starting your character sheet as its own post in either the Recruitment or Supporting Cast subforums.

Code: Select all

[dice]1d12[/dice]
[dice]1d20[/dice]
That should get you started. You can also highlight your dice rolls and click the Dice button instead. Simple modifiers like +1 or -2 are also possible.
IZ3 GM Bennies 5/5
KahlessNestor

Post by KahlessNestor »

You can take as many Hindrances as you like, though you don't get more than 4 points, and a GM likely won't let you benny farm with them. You can do like I did with Sierra. A bunch of Hindrances really worked for her, but I picked the core ones and put the rest down in the Background section as RP Hindrances to remind me how to play her. I don't get any benefit for them, but they flesh out the character.
GM Notes
Whiskey Pete 4/2
Mia 4/2

Koshnek
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Koshnek »

If you feel like your character is better represented by having more than one Major and two Minor Hindrances, then feel free to take more, however, as noted above you will not be able to gain extra points from additional hindrances (maximum is 4 points).

And, of course, you’re not required to take hindrances if you want to miss out on additional edges, attributes, skills or credits. I’d advise taking hindrances. Savage Rifts is a Born a Hero setting, and your character would really be missing out on cashing in on that without taking hindrances.
IZ3 GM Bennies 5/5
Snake Eyes
Game Master

Post by Snake Eyes »

Remember that the Major/Minor hindrances are there to give your character some foibles and flaws, but are not the hard and fast limit on how you can play your character. There are plenty of examples of characters playing unlisted hindrances or quirks, just because that's how the character turns out. There is also a natural progression to the character, as they develop RP-wise as you continue to play them.
My advice: take the Major and 2 Minors that fit best and give your character some challenges to overcome, then fill in with some extra RP-focused behaviors that might be off-book hindrances.
12th AAT Bennies
Wild Card Bennies:
Wild Card Bennies:
Seswarick
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Seswarick »

So what all has been made and how Do the GMs feel about undeadslayers? Will it be put of place in the campaign? If so I can make something else. I am an endless fountain of character ideas.
Active Effects:
  • Time Twister belt:(when activated) -2 to ranged attacks against wearer, +2 to wearers parry, 4x pace
    Stormheart: +4 to armor of Electric Aura power, +2 die type to vigor, and gain Dodge edge when active. Cost 2 ISP/hr
Exalted deflection -6 to be hit
[/list]
Seswarick
Seswarick
Pace: 4/12 flying, 16/48 w belt; Parry: 5/7 w belt Toughness: 5 regular 11(6) w aura 17(10) w aura & Stormheart
Combat-Relevant Edges & Abilities:
  • List of Abilities:
    Elan: When you spend a Benny on a Trait roll (including Soak rolls), add +2 to the final total.
    Time Twister belt:(when activated) -2 to ranged attacks against wearer, +2 to wearers parry, 4x pace
    Stormheart: +4 to armor of Electric Aura power, +2 die type to vigor, and gain Dodge edge when active. Cost 2 ISP/hr
Wounds: 0/3; Fatigue: 0/2; ISP/PPE: 11/40
Bennies: 0/3
Adventure Cards
  • #: Card - Effect
    10 Adrenaline Surge: Your hero gets an additional and immediate turn (including new movement).
Edit Signature

Characters Seswarick (Main Acc), Barinthasheer, Antipas, Harris LaVode, Dorian Falstaff, Fiona Gladbrooke, Madok The Restless
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Undead slayer sounds fine. We got a TW, a Dragon, and a possible shifter.
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
High Command
The Savage Inquisition

Post by High Command »

Seswarick wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:28 pm So what all has been made and how Do the GMs feel about undeadslayers? Will it be put of place in the campaign? If so I can make something else. I am an endless fountain of character ideas.
If you do Undead Slayer, please make sure to give feedback on it (just PM me and your GMs). Only one other person has made one and he ended up not caring for it (partially because other characters were better vampire slayers than he was - a shifter tossing around suns and water elementals, etc). So if you make one, I'd love to see your feedback as you play.
Tales of the 17th SOG
"In so far as you are concerned, I am the right arm of High Command itself. You are my Fist, be ready to strike at any moment." Major Killian Gregor, 3rd SOG Battalion, CSSD, Chi-Town.
Seswarick
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Seswarick »

Will do on the feedback. I've already helped get the zapper nerfed by Tribe. 😀 The EMP attack is a bit powerful.
Active Effects:
  • Time Twister belt:(when activated) -2 to ranged attacks against wearer, +2 to wearers parry, 4x pace
[/list]
Seswarick
Seswarick
Pace: 4/12 flying, 16/48 w belt; Parry: 5/7 w belt Toughness: 5 regular 11(6) w aura 17(10) w aura & Stormheart
  • List of Abilities:
    Elan: When you spend a Benny on a Trait roll (including Soak rolls), add +2 to the final total.
    Time Twister belt:(when activated) -2 to ranged attacks against wearer, +2 to wearers parry, 4x pace
Adventure Cards
    10 Adrenaline Surge: Your hero gets an additional and immediate turn (including new movement).
Edit Signature

Characters Seswarick (Main Acc), Barinthasheer, Antipas, Harris LaVode, Dorian Falstaff, Fiona Gladbrooke, Madok The Restless
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Seswarick wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:05 pm Will do on the feedback. I've already helped get the zapper nerfed by Tribe. 😀 The EMP attack is a bit powerful.
To exho patrick. Tatoos and undead slayers are meh... they probaly need another look to get them somewhere halfway exciting.
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Seswarick
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Seswarick »

My early impression is that some of the power and ability tats seem expensive strain wise.
Active Effects:
[/list]
Seswarick
Seswarick
  • List of Abilities:
Adventure Cards
Edit Signature

Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Seswarick wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:53 pm My early impression is that some of the power and ability tats seem expensive strain wise.
Just looking at it I wonder if just starting out as a sunji in the savage foes book with all there abilities, 4 HJ rolls, and the true atlantean complications would get you closer. (An tattoo magic as if it were spell castin)
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Antipas
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Antipas »

I'm gonna give the write up here a whirl. If it doesn't play well I can Blaze out and roll up my non psinetic crazy who thinks he's an action movie hero.
Antipas
Antipas, True Atlantean Undead Slayer
Pace: 6 Parry:7 Toughness: 25
Wounds: 0/3 Fatigue 0/3
PPE: 24/24
Constant Effects:
Powers on:
Combat Edges: Martial Artist, Tattoo Harmony, Sweep,
Bennies: 3/3
Characters Imperator (main acc), Malavish, Antipas, Drexler
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Ok. Just a heads up VV, and I are reworking tattoo magic to be similiar to what is in savage foes.
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Seswarick
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Seswarick »

Ok, I'll hold of that part of my build. Got one hell of a history to write. Is accidentally killing a planet too much? He meant to drop a space station on a Splugorth but didn't know it built its fortress on a super volcano.
Active Effects:
[/list]
Seswarick
Seswarick
  • List of Abilities:
Adventure Cards
Edit Signature

Ndreare
Savage Siri

Post by Ndreare »

Seswarick wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:09 pm Ok, I'll hold of that part of my build. Got one hell of a history to write. Is accidentally killing a planet too much? He meant to drop a space station on a Splugorth but didn't know it built its fortress on a super volcano.
Holy crap, talk about guilt ridden.

Was he at least able to hurt the Splugorth?
  • 2D6 EFFECT

1 = 2 of Clubs
2 = 2 of Diamonds
3 = 2 of Hearts
4 = 2 of Spades
5 = 3 of Clubs
6 = 3 of Diamonds
7 = 3 of Hearts
8 = 3 of Spades
9 = 4 of Clubs
10 = 4 of Diamonds
11 = 4 of Hearts
12 = 4 of Spades
13 = 5 of Clubs
14 = 5 of Diamonds
15 = 5 of Hearts
16 = 5 of Spades
17 = 6 of Clubs
18 = 6 of Diamonds
19 = 6 of Hearts
20 = 6 of Spades
21 = 7 of Clubs
22 = 7 of Diamonds
23 = 7 of Hearts
24 = 7 of Spades
25 = 8 of Clubs
26 = 8 of Diamonds
27 = 8 of Hearts
28 = 8 of Spades
29 = 9 of Clubs
30 = 9 of Diamonds
31 = 9 of Hearts
32 = 9 of Spades
33 = 10 of Clubs
34 = 10 of Diamonds
35 = 10 of Hearts
36 = 10 of Spades
37 = J of Clubs
38 = J of Diamonds
39 = J of Hearts
40 = J of Spades
41 = Q of Clubs
42 = Q of Diamonds
43 = Q of Hearts
44 = Q of Spades
45 = K of Clubs
46 = K of Diamonds
47 = K of Hearts
48 = K of Spades
49 = A of Clubs
50 = A of Diamonds
51 = A of Hearts
52 = A of Spades
Rob Towell
Seswarick
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Seswarick »

Yeah, he did kill it, it was a young one tho.
Active Effects:
[/list]
Seswarick
Seswarick
  • List of Abilities:
Adventure Cards
Edit Signature

Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Seswarick wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:19 pm Yeah, he did kill it, it was a young one tho.
Baby Splurgoth “ Dark Diaper”
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Anyone else up for this adventure?
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Sgt 86Delta
Game Master

Post by Sgt 86Delta »

I need to be in a Pender Game. Luke is here.

Luke - In'Valian Super Scientist
Sarge's Roles _

GM of a Vauxhall Knights Campaign

Player Characters - Savage Rifts Groups
  • Architect, Chaing-Ku - Vampire Hunters
  • Silverclaws, Wolfen MARS Techno-Warrior - 18th COT
  • Xero X Kalvin, Psi-Stalker Chiller (Burster Variant) - 12th AAT
  • Doc Olliday, D'Norr Cyber Doc/Weird Scientist - 24th COT
  • Luke, In'Valian MARS Rogue Scholar/Super Scientist - 77th CIT
  • Asher Black, Human Information Broker - Level 4: Shattered Dreams
  • Ozzati, Trimadore Techno-Wizard - 7th SET
  • White Castle, Human MARS Rogue Scholar/Legacy Scout - The 32nd
Player Characters - Savage Dimensions
[*]
Venatus Vinco
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Venatus Vinco »

Sgt 86Delta wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:24 pm I need to be in a Pender Game. Luke is here.
I thought you were retiring?

VV
Signature
Didn't have a signature but wanted the 1 EP for using OOC tags!
Koshnek
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Koshnek »

Welcome back, then!
IZ3 GM Bennies 5/5
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Sgt 86Delta wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:24 pm I need to be in a Pender Game. Luke is here.
Join the chat for the 77th here: https://hangouts.google.com/group/GBmpUf5gIXJ9abas1
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Koshnek
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Koshnek »

A Pender game, eh? No love, no respect...:D.

If anyone has an itch for some epic Koshnering, Pendeking? Feel free to sign up! We're just getting started and you have time to get in before you miss anything!

77th CIT Roster:
IZ3 GM Bennies 5/5
Ximena
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Ximena »

I've got a character concept in mind I'd like to try. need to flesh out exactly how it would fit in. It could work as a crazy or juicer, but I think an Ares would be best for the character. The character will be called Tsume.
Alexia Nightshade

Post by Alexia Nightshade »

Ooc **(Hey I'm Tony I'm making my character Alexis nightshade not done yet Just claiming my spot)
Character Name
Character Name
Pace: 5; Parry: 5 Toughness:5/11 (5)
  • List of Abilities
    improved dodge attackers must subtract 2 from their ranged attack rolls when targeting them (even in close combat). Characters who attempt to evade area effect attacks may add +2 to their Agility roll
    quick: discard initiate draw of 5 or less for new card

Wounds: 0/3; Fatigue: 0/2; ISP/PPE: XX/XX
Bennies: 2/2
Adventure Cards

Edit Signature
KahlessNestor

Post by KahlessNestor »

Welcome, Tony.
GM Notes
Whiskey Pete 4/2
Mia 4/2

Koshnek
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Koshnek »

Awesome, to both of you! :). Welcome aboard.
IZ3 GM Bennies 5/5

Return to “Archived Recruits”