Mission 2: Hammond Sandwhich

Locked
User avatar
Venatus Vinco
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron
Posts: 1985
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:30 pm

Mission 2: Hammond Sandwhich

Post by Venatus Vinco » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:38 pm

Hello...Goodbye
As the 1st SET exits the cave, two new members in tow, they are met by a messenger from Castle Refuge calling them back to base. As they sort through things more villagers begin to appear and start organizing crews to transport stolen goods back down to the village to be given back to their owners, or dispersed to their heirs.

William Riverstone thanks the group and invites them to stay for a feast...and to make sure no more bandits are lurking about. However, with the summons home the group must decline. More than a few villagers looked relieved to see the dragon leaving town with the Legionnaires.

With help from the two Cyborgs Qooat has the Mountaineer loaded up in no time and the group sets out for a rapid ride back to Castle Refuge. With a dragon, Lyn-Srial, and Wingboard flying above them spotting trouble the group is able to bypass any encounters and quickly get back to the castle.

Word quickly spreads that a dragon is in the group and onlookers begin to gather as the team trudges toward the special operations tower for a debrief with Elle of the Owls. She hastily tries to get a report of what happened, deal with the newcomers, then spit out what the next mission is.

“Sir Sayeen, please report what happened to the ERT.” After Sayeen’s report, she looks at him with sadness, “My sympathies for losing the team, it seems we underestimated the threat.”

Turning her attention to the 1st SET the Top Chief eyes them warily, especially the dragon taking up most of the briefing room, “I look forward to this report Sergeant Fell.” She pauses to address Merlaggon in Dragonese “Be welcome here friend. If there is any way we can assist you please let me know.”

After the reports Elle rolls right into the crux of things.

“The loss of the Emergency Response Team has forced us to reevaluate our security measures for non-combat missions. This has been compounded by the loss of another team providing security for one of our community outreach teams in the Free City of Hammond.”

She pauses to give everyone a dossier on the Free City of Hammond and the Community Outreach Team there.

“Hammond is a rough and tumble pirate town that sits right between the CS and the Federation of Magic. Making it a potentially valuable place to gather intelligence. A while back our lead diplomat there requested a little more muscle to provide protection from local thugs and conduct some goodwill jobs, it wasn’t deemed necessary. Now it is. Make your way to Hammond and connect with the Community Outreach Team. You’ll be attached to their command for the medium-term while we sort out how to provide better security to our active teams. I want you on the road as soon as you can get geared up.” She makes a nod toward the winged messenger, "Take Gale with you for additional support. You'll need it."

She looks around to the whole group.

“Any questions?”
Signature
Didn't have a signature but wanted the 1 EP for using OOC tags!

User avatar
Timothy Hernandez
Posts: 261
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:43 pm

Re: Mission 2: Hammond Sandwhich

Post by Timothy Hernandez » Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:39 pm

Notice: 1d4 = 3: 3
Wild: 1d6 = 2: 2

Timothy reviews the information about Hammond and listens to the report provided by all parties. Unless spoken directly to by the Chief, Timothy will stand quietly awaiting for the orders to be dismissed.

Once the briefing is completed and the team is released, Timothy will approach Fell. Sarge, i'm sure the Q-mobile will need to be prepped for the mission. I still need to get my ghost image corrected. I'm going to head to the infirmary to get repaired at once. We will also need to restock the ammo."

If Timothy is released to go to the infirmary he will swing by his quarters, and compile his report to his superiors. On the way to the infirmary he will stop by the post office to mail a package to his uncle in merc town. Once the package is sent out, Timothy will proceed to the infirmary to get his eyes repaired. Excuse me doc. I need to get my eyes fixed. I had a malfunction in battle. I'm getting a ghost image."
Timothy Hernandez
Pace: 8; Parry: 9; Toughness: 22; (12 MDC); (size=+1) ; Strain: 5
Weapon in hand: Chain GreatSword
Damage: 1d12+2d10+2
Ammo: 32/28
Bennies: 2

User avatar
Merlaggon
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron
Posts: 318
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:13 pm

Re: Mission 2: Hammond Sandwhich

Post by Merlaggon » Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:00 pm

Notice: 1d6 = 5: 5
Wild: 1d6 = 6: 6
Ace: 1d6 = 3: 3
Total: 9

In Dragonese, "Thank-you, Elle of Owls. What is behind those doors that you won't let us through? Why are you "Of the Owls"? Do you have any other dragons in the castle? How many rooms are in the castle? Will I have to assume my human form in the city at some time. I will be needing some clothes, armor, and a weapon or two to show if not to use if I am. I am not the most skilled, but I can use them."

Whether or not he is given any gear for his human form, Merlaggon will be spending his time exploring what areas of Castle Refuge that he can.
Merlaggon
Alternate Characters: Hans Greuber, Growler

Bennies: 2/3
  • [*]Base Amount
    [*]-1 due Soak vs. Spider's Railgun
    [*]-2 due Reroll Soak vs. Spider's Railgun
    [*]+1 due Joker
    [*]+1 due Posting before Deadline
ISP :8 / 10
PPE :20 /20
Active Psionic Powers: None
Active Magic Powers: None
Combat Edges: Quick (Shapeshifter's Claw)

Pace: 6 (Fly 12); Parry: 8
Toughness: Dragon Form - 36(16) 42 (120) MDC; Size +8
Toughness: Human Form - 14(6); Size 0
Notice: D6
Default Form: Dragon
OOC Comments
Adventure Cards:
[list][*]Enemy (Patron) - "Play at the beginning of the game session. A villain of the GM’s choice becomes your character’s sworn enemy and you may not soak wounds caused directly by him. Starting now, you draw an extra Adventure Card each game session until the enemy is “retired.”[/list]

Worn Armor (Human): CA-1 Heavy Deadboy Armor
Weapon in Hand (Human): None
Weapons Carried: Wilk's 227 Pulse Laser Pistol, Chain Greatsword, TW Light Missile Launcher, TW Heavy Railgun (0/120 Shots)

http://savagerifts.com/sr/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=69

User avatar
Cory Tetrascroll
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron
Posts: 275
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:44 pm

Re: Mission 2: Hammond Sandwhich

Post by Cory Tetrascroll » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:38 pm

Notice: 1d8+2 = 9: 7 Wild Die 1d6 = 2: 2
Wounds: 0 | PPE: 20/20 | ISP: 20/20
Constant Effects: Alertness; Auto-Mega Damage; Danger Sense; Sense Supernatural Beings (with Notice check)
Temporary Effects: Name (Duration)
Bennies: 3
ImageImageImage

Cory isn't necessarily happy to be back at Castle Refuge - it seemed like a very short trip. She hustles along with the others, doing her best to keep up, as everyone heads to debrief.

She chuckles a little when the boss lady asks Sayeen for a report. Her experience with the old man so far leads her to believe it will not be concise.

After reading through the report on Hammond, she is quite concerned. Without magic, she's kind of just a pipsqueak. She doesn't say anything of course, trying to hide her fears. Breaking her vow and using a ranged weapon never crosses her mind, she is thinking of other ways to be useful. She might be able to use her computer skills for a change, if they aren't too terribly atrophied.

"Like If we're going to be running around in a place where I can't use magic, could I get like a vibro-knife or short sword or something? An armor upgrade sounds nice to me, but I don't want to make my magicky-ness any more, you know, like blatant." she asks in total seriousness to the Top Chief. She feels like her magic club is awesome, but if she can't charge it up, it's not nearly as awesome.

Since their previous mission was so short, Cory doesn't really have much to prepare for the next expedition. So she flags down the new guy - not Gale, the other new guy. "Hey, Merlaggon, want me to show you around? There's a lot more people here you can talk to."

It's not everyday you get the opportunity to show a dragon around town. Even Cory thinks that's kind of cool.

Cory Tetrascroll
PPE: 8/25 | ISP: 5/25 | Bennies: 0
Pace: 6 (8 w/armor); Parry: 5(6); Toughness: 13(6); Strain: 6
Condition: Fleet Footed, Battle Hardened, +1 Magical Resistance, Strong Willed
Worn Armor:
Custom CK Armor:
[list]+6 Armor, +1 Toughness Edge: Fleet Footed PPE: 5/10; Speed, Teleport[/list]
Overcoat:
[list]+1 Toughness[/list]
Talisman of Marduk:
[list]+1 Toughness, Battle Hardened, +1 Magical Resistance, Linguist, Clairvoyance[/list]
Weapon in Hand:
(Right) Sun’s Glaring Sting:
[list]Damage Str+2d6; AP2 Mega Damage, +1 die to Str, Activation Cost: 4 PP/3rounds, Edges: Strong Willed; PP: 0/5; Fear (2PP), Quickness (4PP), Trappings: Holy & Silver[/list]
(Left) TW Club:
[list]Damage Str+1d4; +1 Parry[/list][/OOC]
edit signature
"all about long sullen silences, followed by mean comments and then more silences"
"This is a vital magical truth: to know anything, you must become that thing; you can know nothing beyond yourself, but you are everything."

User avatar
Merlaggon
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron
Posts: 318
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:13 pm

Re: Mission 2: Hammond Sandwhich

Post by Merlaggon » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:47 pm

Since their previous mission was so short, Cory doesn't really have much to prepare for the next expedition. So she flags down the new guy - not Gale, the other new guy. "Hey, Merlaggon, want me to show you around? There's a lot more people here you can talk to."

It's not everyday you get the opportunity to show a dragon around town. Even Cory thinks that's kind of cool.
Sure! Where to first... that area where they make all of the magic items looks interesting...
Merlaggon
Alternate Characters: Hans Greuber, Growler

Bennies: 2/3
  • [*]Base Amount
    [*]-1 due Soak vs. Spider's Railgun
    [*]-2 due Reroll Soak vs. Spider's Railgun
    [*]+1 due Joker
    [*]+1 due Posting before Deadline
ISP :8 / 10
PPE :20 /20
Active Psionic Powers: None
Active Magic Powers: None
Combat Edges: Quick (Shapeshifter's Claw)

Pace: 6 (Fly 12); Parry: 8
Toughness: Dragon Form - 36(16) 42 (120) MDC; Size +8
Toughness: Human Form - 14(6); Size 0
Notice: D6
Default Form: Dragon
OOC Comments
Adventure Cards:
[list][*]Enemy (Patron) - "Play at the beginning of the game session. A villain of the GM’s choice becomes your character’s sworn enemy and you may not soak wounds caused directly by him. Starting now, you draw an extra Adventure Card each game session until the enemy is “retired.”[/list]

Worn Armor (Human): CA-1 Heavy Deadboy Armor
Weapon in Hand (Human): None
Weapons Carried: Wilk's 227 Pulse Laser Pistol, Chain Greatsword, TW Light Missile Launcher, TW Heavy Railgun (0/120 Shots)

http://savagerifts.com/sr/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=69

User avatar
Cory Tetrascroll
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron
Posts: 275
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:44 pm

Re: Mission 2: Hammond Sandwhich

Post by Cory Tetrascroll » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:48 pm

Cory leads Merlaggon to the part of the town surrounding Castle Refuge where most of the magic users congregate.

Knowing the dragon doesn't have any money at all, she will spend what she has to make sure he feels welcome. If she has to explain the concept of money... well, she'll do her best! "Uh, well, it's so we don't have to trade things, the money represents the value that each person has to trade... and, uh, we all have some, I get mine mostly doing work for the Tomorrow Legion, helping people...mostly I guess."

She offers to take a flight around the city if the dragon wants to stretch his wings. "You know, I've never been to the top of the castle... I don't know the word in Dragonese for it though, but it has a name. I think we should at least fly over."
Last edited by Cory Tetrascroll on Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cory Tetrascroll
PPE: 8/25 | ISP: 5/25 | Bennies: 0
Pace: 6 (8 w/armor); Parry: 5(6); Toughness: 13(6); Strain: 6
Condition: Fleet Footed, Battle Hardened, +1 Magical Resistance, Strong Willed
Worn Armor:
Custom CK Armor:
[list]+6 Armor, +1 Toughness Edge: Fleet Footed PPE: 5/10; Speed, Teleport[/list]
Overcoat:
[list]+1 Toughness[/list]
Talisman of Marduk:
[list]+1 Toughness, Battle Hardened, +1 Magical Resistance, Linguist, Clairvoyance[/list]
Weapon in Hand:
(Right) Sun’s Glaring Sting:
[list]Damage Str+2d6; AP2 Mega Damage, +1 die to Str, Activation Cost: 4 PP/3rounds, Edges: Strong Willed; PP: 0/5; Fear (2PP), Quickness (4PP), Trappings: Holy & Silver[/list]
(Left) TW Club:
[list]Damage Str+1d4; +1 Parry[/list][/OOC]
edit signature
"all about long sullen silences, followed by mean comments and then more silences"
"This is a vital magical truth: to know anything, you must become that thing; you can know nothing beyond yourself, but you are everything."

User avatar
Qoat
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron
Posts: 147
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:45 pm

Re: Mission 2: Hammond Sandwhich

Post by Qoat » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:51 pm

Notice:
Wild Die:

Qoat brings the Q-Mobile to a stop in the Castle's garage and pops the locks on the doors, "Everybody out. Don't have to go home, but you can't stay here." He does a head count. Fell, Tim, Crunch, Cory, Windy, Gabby, the dragon, "Hey what's the dragon's name?" Ulysses..."Hey where's Ulysses? I think we forgot him, did he say he was going to stay?"

Qoat shrugs his shoulders and heads up to the briefing. Wow, the head Owl herself. This must be important. Qoat reads the dossier. "How about that, another Quick-Flex...Hellllloooo Mechanic! She's a cute one. Fell, I'll get the road grime off the Q-Mobile double-quick."

Qoat heads back down to the garage thinking happy thoughts. He pulls into the vehicle wash and sprays down the outside. Afterwards, he pulls out a can of wax and a buffing cloth, but then looks at the dented-patchwork body work. Oh yeah, don't want to ruin my junkyard camouflage. Once dry, he drives it back to his assigned bay waiting for the others to arrive.

While waiting he looks over the railgun and chainswords. I wonder if I could mount the chainswords on some sort of armature I could control from the cockpit? Maybe find some targeting software and a coupla for the railgun? Hmm.... He pulls out his pen and begins doodling some ideas.

Knowledge: Engineering:
Wild Die:

Knowledge: Electronics: , Ace:
Wild Die:
Total: 7
Qoat
Qoat

ISP: 30
Pace: 8+1 (d8); Parry: 6; Toughness: 5; Strain: 6
Worn Armor: Triax T-13 Field Mechanic 14(6)
Weapon in Hand: CV-212 Variable Laser Rifle

User avatar
Sayeen Gabbersleaf
Posts: 218
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:20 pm

Re: Mission 2: Hammond Sandwhich

Post by Sayeen Gabbersleaf » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:17 am

Notice 1d8 = 3: 3
Wild 1d6 = 2: 2

More like they over estimated my effectiveness. A whole team lost. Now another one in trouble. I have to find away to redeem myself in the eyes of those who look up to me. Even with the fan club officially disbanded.... He looks at Cory, She seems so withdrawn, that fan club must have meant everything to her. I need to show her and the rest of my fans I can be the hero they know and adore.

"Just a few of questions for you Elle. How long has the Community outreach team been in Hammond? Who was their main point of contact? Was there last check-in late? Sir Sayeen pauses breifly leaning in to emphasize his last question.
"I need to be assigned to this mission. What do I need to do to be assigned to Fell's team? "

After the meeting he makes sure a signed headshot of Sir Sayeen makes it beneath all the team members doors.
They all read the same thing: You are the real hero!
Sayeen Gabbersleaf
ISP :30/2
Active Psionic Powers: None
    Pace: 7/7; Parry: 8 ,; Toughness: 13/13(6); Notice D8, Stealth D6,
    Worn Armor:
    • Cyber Knight medium armor(TW): +6Armor, +1 toughness
    • Cyber Armor: +2 toughness
    Weapon in Hand: Psychic Maul: 1d4 +3d10 AP 8
    Combat Abilities
    • improved dodge: -2 ranged attack, +2 to evade area affect attacks when appropriate
    • Cyberkenetic Combat: -2 to hit if attack is purely technology based
    • Champion: +2 damage & toughness vs supernatural evil
    • Giant Killer: +1d6 damage vs creatures size 3 and larger
    OOC Comments
    Bennies:2 Spent:2
    -reroll to avoid brain burn
    -reroll fighting attck vs beasty in power plant
    +1 for group posting quickly
    Adventure deck cards: Cutting in Line: 3 initiative cards
    Accounts: Sayeen (primary), Iron Tick (secondary)

    User avatar
    Venatus Vinco
    Bronze Patron
    Bronze Patron
    Posts: 1985
    Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:30 pm

    Re: Mission 2: Hammond Sandwhich

    Post by Venatus Vinco » Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:07 am

    Mini-Update
    Merlaggon wrote:In Dragonese, "Thank-you, Elle of Owls. What is behind those doors that you won't let us through? Why are you "Of the Owls"? Do you have any other dragons in the castle? How many rooms are in the castle? Will I have to assume my human form in the city at some time. I will be needing some clothes, armor, and a weapon or two to show if not to use if I am. I am not the most skilled, but I can use them."
    "The castle has many rooms, I am sure one of the SET can take you on a tour of the unrestricted areas. Some closed doors contain people's personal living spaces while others are epy locked for security purposes. We do have dragons visit from time to time, but none are currently in the castle. You may wish to take human form wile exploring, you might find it easier to interact with some people that way - and easier to fit in some areas! We can arrange for a Legion uniform for your human form. While you our guest here you are free to move freely in public areas, and with the team to areas they have access to. As for weapons, if you wish to join the Legion we could provide you with something. Although I also understand some things were recovered on your last mission. Perhaps there is something suitable there."
    Sayeen Gabbersleaf wrote:"Just a few of questions for you Elle. How long has the Community outreach team been in Hammond? Who was their main point of contact? Was there last check-in late? Sir Sayeen pauses briefly leaning in to emphasize his last question. "I need to be assigned to this mission. What do I need to do to be assigned to Fell's team? "
    "The team has been in Hammond for a few months now, they have set up a makeshift base of operations and interact regularly with city officials and various groups that make use of the port. Apparently Warlord Hammond has a second-in-command named Homer Stansfield who does most of the talking. As for Fell's team, if they'll have you then you're in."
    Cory wrote:"Like If we're going to be running around in a place where I can't use magic, could I get like a vibro-knife or short sword or something? An armor upgrade sounds nice to me, but I don't want to make my magicky-ness any more, you know, like blatant." she asks in total seriousness to the Top Chief. She feels like her magic club is awesome, but if she can't charge it up, it's not nearly as awesome.
    "Like yes you may have a vibro-knife. Or you could, I don't know, like, take one from your salvage from the last mission."
    Timothy Hernandez wrote:Once the package is sent out, Timothy will proceed to the infirmary to get his eyes repaired. Excuse me doc. I need to get my eyes fixed. I had a malfunction in battle. I'm getting a ghost image."
    The technician quickly runs a diagnostic and re-calibration of Timothy's optics systems, "Looks okay to me sir, but I did do a re-calibration just in case. Should be as good as new."
    Qoat wrote:While waiting he looks over the railgun and chainswords. I wonder if I could mount the chainswords on some sort of armature I could control from the cockpit? Maybe find some targeting software and a coupla for the railgun? Hmm.... He pulls out his pen and begins doodling some ideas.
    Easily able to reconcile the wiring Qooat struggles a little to figure out the physical arrangement for a cupola and armature. The Mountaineer sits so high up having angles that would be effective in reaching anything would take a little more thought.
    Signature
    Didn't have a signature but wanted the 1 EP for using OOC tags!

    User avatar
    Gale Wingstorm
    Posts: 94
    Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:19 am

    Re: Mission 2: Hammond Sandwhich

    Post by Gale Wingstorm » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:57 am

    Perception: 1d4-2 = 2: 4, ace 1d4 = 1: 1 ; 1d6-2 = 0: 2

    Gale reads and rereads the dossier as the team is briefed, getting more excited as time passes. "Pirates? I can't wait! I've always wanted to partake in some swashbuckling heroics. I'll need a sword. No, wait, two swords! Everyone knows you can't properly swashbuckle without swords! I'm guaranteed to be a great swashbuckler, the best! Ten men, no problem! Get me some swords and I'm ready to go!" He claps Sayeen on the shoulder, "this is going to be great!"
    Gale Wingstorm Lyn-Srial Mind Melter
    Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d12, Spirit d4, Strength d6, Vigor d8
    Charisma: -8 VS CS (Mind Melter + Lyn Syrial penalties) and -2 VS general populace if known to be a Mind Melter;
    Pace: 4/flying 12, d4 running die
    Parry: 6 Toughness: 6 (+5 from huntsman armor, other bonuses possible through psionics) Bennies: 2 (reset from 6, +1 for fast posting, -1 detect arcana re roll)

    Psionics d12, 9/30 ISP
    Powers: Armor, Damage Field, Drain Power Points, Havoc, Intangibility, Invisibility, Smite (auto raise)
    Detect Arcana - At will, free action.
    Active Powers: Detect Arcana

    Notable Gear: Vibro Knife - Str + D6, AP 4., NG-S2 Survival Pack, 2x Chain Swords - Str+2d8, AP 2, TW Flaming Sword - Str + d10 AP 4 (1 ISP to activate for 3 rounds)

    Renown - "Play after completing a good deed of some import. You gain a permanent +1 Charisma bonus toward those who have heard of you (typically a 50% chance)."

    User avatar
    Seric
    Bronze Patron
    Bronze Patron
    Posts: 345
    Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:14 pm

    Re: Mission 2: Hammond Sandwhich

    Post by Seric » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:52 pm

    Sergeant Severin Fell leans against the back briefing room wall, glances at his teammates and thinks:

    Tim, powerhouse, means well, quick to resort to combat. Don't anger if possible, keep him active.

    Crunch, another powerhouse, just as heavy, but more of a methodical kind and would be a good scout or intel guy.

    Cory, heh aside from her obvious insecurities she totally has it together. Hmm maybe not insecurities, more newness to this level of violence and combat. I can rely on her and she is scary powerful with the magic.

    Qoat, cool dude I could see being buddies, if I weren't so scared to make friends since I'll be dead any day...he's cool under fire and a thinker.

    Ahh, Sir Knight, you are so eager to do what is right, any other old man would have been crushed under fire but you held your own in that combat. If I can keep the others from lynching you due to your bizarre statements and untimely interjections, I do believe having the old law dog along will be handy. I never really understood Cyber Knights...

    Stomper! Our new dragon, you are so impressionable I am thankful its Cory who can talk to you, not some of the others, heh. If the youngling sticks around I may have to start learning dragonese....right, why bother I'll be dead soon I'm sure.

    Gale...Wind...damn, forgot his last name, I better work on that. Gale, he seems handy...hehe four hands...I suppose we will see, all I know so far is, he's into himself? Whatever, time will tell.


    Glancing at Elle of the Owls when she hands out the dossier the Juicer nods saying, "I'll give it a read. We are glad to go. Everyone going, sigh, yes Sir Knight you can go, relax man don't hug me, stop that! Everyone go get ready, do what you need and we will regroup soon."

    After the briefing the Juicer spins on his heal and starts to leave, stopping he says over his shoulder, "Good job everyone. I mean it. Talk soon!"

    Fell heads for the cafeteria for a meal and to read the dossier. On the way he pins the signed picture of Sir Knight to the Ladies Room door and chuckles loudly. "You're welcome ladies."

    ____
    Out of character: I need to go read it - the dossier - IRL before I post again :)

    User avatar
    Merlaggon
    Diamond Patron
    Diamond Patron
    Posts: 318
    Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:13 pm

    Re: Mission 2: Hammond Sandwhich

    Post by Merlaggon » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:04 pm

    *In Dragonese/Elvish to Cory, "Sure! Let’s go for a flight! Elle of the Owl offered me a place with the legion and I am planning on signing up…If she will send me out with you. She said something about giving me some weapons or something. I can assume a…rather large… human form. It weighs about 3 times as much as you do. OOOoooOOO… what is that over there up in those hills? It looks like a HUGE gun. Is it one of ours? Would they mind if we go and look at it? There is another over there! How many guns ARE there in these hills?"

    After this flight and exploring the castle, unless Cory talks him out of it for some reason, Merlaggon will be signing up with the Tomorrow Legion... assuming he will be assigned to the 1st SET with her. He will see if he can get ANY armor to wear... for disguising his nature a bit for when in Hammond.
    Merlaggon
    Alternate Characters: Hans Greuber, Growler

    Bennies: 2/3
    • [*]Base Amount
      [*]-1 due Soak vs. Spider's Railgun
      [*]-2 due Reroll Soak vs. Spider's Railgun
      [*]+1 due Joker
      [*]+1 due Posting before Deadline
    ISP :8 / 10
    PPE :20 /20
    Active Psionic Powers: None
    Active Magic Powers: None
    Combat Edges: Quick (Shapeshifter's Claw)

    Pace: 6 (Fly 12); Parry: 8
    Toughness: Dragon Form - 36(16) 42 (120) MDC; Size +8
    Toughness: Human Form - 14(6); Size 0
    Notice: D6
    Default Form: Dragon
    OOC Comments
    Adventure Cards:
    [list][*]Enemy (Patron) - "Play at the beginning of the game session. A villain of the GM’s choice becomes your character’s sworn enemy and you may not soak wounds caused directly by him. Starting now, you draw an extra Adventure Card each game session until the enemy is “retired.”[/list]

    Worn Armor (Human): CA-1 Heavy Deadboy Armor
    Weapon in Hand (Human): None
    Weapons Carried: Wilk's 227 Pulse Laser Pistol, Chain Greatsword, TW Light Missile Launcher, TW Heavy Railgun (0/120 Shots)

    http://savagerifts.com/sr/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=69

    User avatar
    Cory Tetrascroll
    Diamond Patron
    Diamond Patron
    Posts: 275
    Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:44 pm

    Re: Mission 2: Hammond Sandwhich

    Post by Cory Tetrascroll » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:32 am

    "Yeah! Let's count them!" Cory hollers at Merlaggon as they zip around the sky above Castle Refuge. She doesn't talk about anything much beyond poking her nose into things. "I hope someone told those guys with the guns that we are the good guys!" After a while Cory does get hungry, maybe even a little tired.

    "Merlaggon, I need food, let's go to the market. Can you get smaller so you don't trample everyone?"

    Cory Tetrascroll
    PPE: 8/25 | ISP: 5/25 | Bennies: 0
    Pace: 6 (8 w/armor); Parry: 5(6); Toughness: 13(6); Strain: 6
    Condition: Fleet Footed, Battle Hardened, +1 Magical Resistance, Strong Willed
    Worn Armor:
    Custom CK Armor:
    [list]+6 Armor, +1 Toughness Edge: Fleet Footed PPE: 5/10; Speed, Teleport[/list]
    Overcoat:
    [list]+1 Toughness[/list]
    Talisman of Marduk:
    [list]+1 Toughness, Battle Hardened, +1 Magical Resistance, Linguist, Clairvoyance[/list]
    Weapon in Hand:
    (Right) Sun’s Glaring Sting:
    [list]Damage Str+2d6; AP2 Mega Damage, +1 die to Str, Activation Cost: 4 PP/3rounds, Edges: Strong Willed; PP: 0/5; Fear (2PP), Quickness (4PP), Trappings: Holy & Silver[/list]
    (Left) TW Club:
    [list]Damage Str+1d4; +1 Parry[/list][/OOC]
    edit signature
    "all about long sullen silences, followed by mean comments and then more silences"
    "This is a vital magical truth: to know anything, you must become that thing; you can know nothing beyond yourself, but you are everything."

    User avatar
    Sayeen Gabbersleaf
    Posts: 218
    Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:20 pm

    Re: Mission 2: Hammond Sandwhich

    Post by Sayeen Gabbersleaf » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:13 am

    With his place on the team settled and autographed photos distributed he makes his way back to his room to meditate. On his way there anyone he passes he naturally assumes they are a fan of his and most likely concerned about this dismantling of his fanclub. He thanks them in a gentle manner and does his best to be courteous to each and everyone.
    " I appriciate your support, it means the world to me. With your strength I will find a way."
    I really had no idea so many people had gotten word about my last mission. So many people care.

    Back in his room he sits on the floor with his legs criss-crossed and breathes deeply focusing on his breath clearing his mind. For a few hours he remains like that, his breath being the only motion and sound.

    After a quick shower, some fresh clothes he dons his armor once again and heads off to find the Q-mobile and see if he can help out the quick-flex operator with any preparation.

    To Q(and anyone else at the vehicle) he humbly says,
    " I fear we have not been properly introduced, and while you know me I cannot reciprocate. I am Sir Sayeen Gabbersleaf, the elder and eldest. It is my pleasure to join you, please let me know what you need loaded and stored for our journey. If it is within my power to do so it will be done.".
    Normally I would shake his hand, but I think as a whole this group does not like to be touched.. Foregoing his emphatic handshake he simply bows.
    Sayeen Gabbersleaf
    ISP :30/2
    Active Psionic Powers: None
      Pace: 7/7; Parry: 8 ,; Toughness: 13/13(6); Notice D8, Stealth D6,
      Worn Armor:
      • Cyber Knight medium armor(TW): +6Armor, +1 toughness
      • Cyber Armor: +2 toughness
      Weapon in Hand: Psychic Maul: 1d4 +3d10 AP 8
      Combat Abilities
      • improved dodge: -2 ranged attack, +2 to evade area affect attacks when appropriate
      • Cyberkenetic Combat: -2 to hit if attack is purely technology based
      • Champion: +2 damage & toughness vs supernatural evil
      • Giant Killer: +1d6 damage vs creatures size 3 and larger
      OOC Comments
      Bennies:2 Spent:2
      -reroll to avoid brain burn
      -reroll fighting attck vs beasty in power plant
      +1 for group posting quickly
      Adventure deck cards: Cutting in Line: 3 initiative cards
      Accounts: Sayeen (primary), Iron Tick (secondary)

      User avatar
      Gale Wingstorm
      Posts: 94
      Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:19 am

      Re: Mission 2: Hammond Sandwhich

      Post by Gale Wingstorm » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:01 pm

      When the meeting is adjourned Wingstorm helps himself to a couple of the looted chainswords left in the group's armory (assuming no one objects). No sense in leaving them unused!

      He proceeds to one of the training grounds, outside if the weather is nice, in order to practice his techniques. Having brought his travel supplies he will continue until it is time to leave, happy to spar with anyone who sees fit to join him.
      Gale Wingstorm Lyn-Srial Mind Melter
      Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d12, Spirit d4, Strength d6, Vigor d8
      Charisma: -8 VS CS (Mind Melter + Lyn Syrial penalties) and -2 VS general populace if known to be a Mind Melter;
      Pace: 4/flying 12, d4 running die
      Parry: 6 Toughness: 6 (+5 from huntsman armor, other bonuses possible through psionics) Bennies: 2 (reset from 6, +1 for fast posting, -1 detect arcana re roll)

      Psionics d12, 9/30 ISP
      Powers: Armor, Damage Field, Drain Power Points, Havoc, Intangibility, Invisibility, Smite (auto raise)
      Detect Arcana - At will, free action.
      Active Powers: Detect Arcana

      Notable Gear: Vibro Knife - Str + D6, AP 4., NG-S2 Survival Pack, 2x Chain Swords - Str+2d8, AP 2, TW Flaming Sword - Str + d10 AP 4 (1 ISP to activate for 3 rounds)

      Renown - "Play after completing a good deed of some import. You gain a permanent +1 Charisma bonus toward those who have heard of you (typically a 50% chance)."

      User avatar
      Timothy Hernandez
      Posts: 261
      Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:43 pm

      Re: Mission 2: Hammond Sandwhich

      Post by Timothy Hernandez » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:10 pm

      Notice: 1d4+2 = 6: 4
      Ace: 1d4 = 2: 2
      Wild: 1d6+2 = 7: 5
      The technician quickly runs a diagnostic and re-calibration of Timothy's optics systems, "Looks okay to me sir, but I did do a re-calibration just in case. Should be as good as new."
      Timothy Looks around glad to have the ghost image stopped. "Thank you very much, much better." Timothy will walk out the office to help get re-supplied.

      "Hey Sarge, Could I swap out this drum of rail gun ammo? By the way, would it be possible for me to get a weapon gimble? I have an idea for something that will scare the crap out of anyone in our way, I need a weapon gimble though."
      Persuasion: 1d4-2 = -1: 1
      Wild: 1d6-2 = 3: 5
      Beenie, Extra Effort: 1d6 = 5: 5
      Total=10

      Once Timothy restocks and speaks with the supply Sargent about the gimble, Timothy will proceed to the Q-mobile and load up his supplies.

      Seeing Gale practicing with his swords. Bird brain is practicing. This could be good information for HQ. Timothy walks up to Gale. "HEY! Want to spar?" Timothy will not be fighting for blood, but he will put Gale through his paces as well as observing his fighting style.

      Fighting: 1d10 = 6: 6
      Wild: 1d6 = 2: 2
      Last edited by Timothy Hernandez on Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
      Timothy Hernandez
      Pace: 8; Parry: 9; Toughness: 22; (12 MDC); (size=+1) ; Strain: 5
      Weapon in hand: Chain GreatSword
      Damage: 1d12+2d10+2
      Ammo: 32/28
      Bennies: 2

      User avatar
      Gale Wingstorm
      Posts: 94
      Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:19 am

      Re: Mission 2: Hammond Sandwhich

      Post by Gale Wingstorm » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:03 pm

      Timothy Hernandez wrote:"HEY! Want to spar?"
      If Gale didn't have a beak, he would smirk. This is friendly, no psionics... for now.

      Though he would never admit it, even to himself, the cyborg could pose a challenge in a fair fight. He was literally built for combat after all.

      He shrugs off the opening blows, though they come close to getting through his defences, and returns in kind.

      "This should be fun!"

      Fighting: 1d8 = 6: 6; 1d6 = 2: 2

      Fighting (off hand): 1d8-2 = 4: 6; 1d6-2 = 3: 5
      Gale Wingstorm Lyn-Srial Mind Melter
      Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d12, Spirit d4, Strength d6, Vigor d8
      Charisma: -8 VS CS (Mind Melter + Lyn Syrial penalties) and -2 VS general populace if known to be a Mind Melter;
      Pace: 4/flying 12, d4 running die
      Parry: 6 Toughness: 6 (+5 from huntsman armor, other bonuses possible through psionics) Bennies: 2 (reset from 6, +1 for fast posting, -1 detect arcana re roll)

      Psionics d12, 9/30 ISP
      Powers: Armor, Damage Field, Drain Power Points, Havoc, Intangibility, Invisibility, Smite (auto raise)
      Detect Arcana - At will, free action.
      Active Powers: Detect Arcana

      Notable Gear: Vibro Knife - Str + D6, AP 4., NG-S2 Survival Pack, 2x Chain Swords - Str+2d8, AP 2, TW Flaming Sword - Str + d10 AP 4 (1 ISP to activate for 3 rounds)

      Renown - "Play after completing a good deed of some import. You gain a permanent +1 Charisma bonus toward those who have heard of you (typically a 50% chance)."

      User avatar
      Timothy Hernandez
      Posts: 261
      Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:43 pm

      Re: Mission 2: Hammond Sandwhich

      Post by Timothy Hernandez » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:02 pm

      (rolls carried over)

      Timothy parry's Gales attacks with ease. I almost a hit. If his fighting is anything to gage, he has to have some trick up his sleeves. Timothy will press trying to get Gale to show is hand. "Don't tell me that is all you have. Show me what you can do."

      Fighting: 1d10 = 7: 7
      wild: 1d6 = 2: 2

      With the hit from the attack. "That would be a point for me.
      Timothy Hernandez
      Pace: 8; Parry: 9; Toughness: 22; (12 MDC); (size=+1) ; Strain: 5
      Weapon in hand: Chain GreatSword
      Damage: 1d12+2d10+2
      Ammo: 32/28
      Bennies: 2

      User avatar
      Gale Wingstorm
      Posts: 94
      Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:19 am

      Re: Mission 2: Hammond Sandwhich

      Post by Gale Wingstorm » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:57 am

      Timothy wrote:"Don't tell me that is all you have. Show me what you can do."
      "Ha!" Gale's feathers ruffle as electricity arcs through them. "I would love to, after the mission," he jeers, "I'm not going to send you in for repairs just before we leave."

      Taunt: (resisted by smarts opposed roll, +2 to my attacks if success, you are shaken if I get a raise)
      1d10 = 10: 10
      1d6 = 6: 6
      Ace (on both):
      1d10 = 2: 2
      1d6 = 4: 4
      Highest Taunt Total: 12 (opposed roll must be 8 or higher to prevent being shaken, I hope it works because my attack rolls have failed me, lol)

      Attack: (only attacking with one sword while taunting to prevent multi-action penalty)
      1d8 = 5: 5 (+2 if taunt works)
      1d6 = 2: 2 (+2 if taunt works)
      Gale Wingstorm Lyn-Srial Mind Melter
      Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d12, Spirit d4, Strength d6, Vigor d8
      Charisma: -8 VS CS (Mind Melter + Lyn Syrial penalties) and -2 VS general populace if known to be a Mind Melter;
      Pace: 4/flying 12, d4 running die
      Parry: 6 Toughness: 6 (+5 from huntsman armor, other bonuses possible through psionics) Bennies: 2 (reset from 6, +1 for fast posting, -1 detect arcana re roll)

      Psionics d12, 9/30 ISP
      Powers: Armor, Damage Field, Drain Power Points, Havoc, Intangibility, Invisibility, Smite (auto raise)
      Detect Arcana - At will, free action.
      Active Powers: Detect Arcana

      Notable Gear: Vibro Knife - Str + D6, AP 4., NG-S2 Survival Pack, 2x Chain Swords - Str+2d8, AP 2, TW Flaming Sword - Str + d10 AP 4 (1 ISP to activate for 3 rounds)

      Renown - "Play after completing a good deed of some import. You gain a permanent +1 Charisma bonus toward those who have heard of you (typically a 50% chance)."

      User avatar
      Crunch
      Posts: 31
      Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:09 pm
      Contact:

      Re: Mission 2: Hammond Sandwhich

      Post by Crunch » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:29 am

      Notice: 1d6 = 3: 3
      Wild Die: 1d6 = 3: 3
      Conditions: Cybernetic Senses (+2 to Sight and Sound based Listen Checks)
      Danger Sense (-2 to Notice Threshold to sense Danger)

      Once the group arrives, Crunch hops out of the vehicle and helps unload the gear. Crunch doesn't have much to say about the whole situation. Crunch listens to the briefing about the groups next mission and sighs. "Nope no questions." Crunch says before stopping himself. "Do we have time to shop?"

      If Crunch is given the affirmative on the Shopping he heads to the market to buy a set of clothes and a long leather coat. (No idea the cost.) Once his shopping is taken care of or if told no, Crunch makes his way to the Quartermaster. "Hey I can use a reload for my Mini-Railgun. Would I be able to requisition it?"
      Crunch
      "It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence." ~Mahatma Gandhi.
      Pace: 8 (1d10); Parry: 7; Toughness: 20 (8 MDC); Strain: 5
      Weapons
      Mini-Rail Gun RoF: 4 AP: 6 Payload: 32/23
      NG-56 Light Ion Pistol RoF: 1 AP: - Payload: 12/12
      Chain Great Sword AP: 2

      User avatar
      Timothy Hernandez
      Posts: 261
      Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:43 pm

      Re: Mission 2: Hammond Sandwhich

      Post by Timothy Hernandez » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:42 am

      (Rolls carried over)

      Smarts: 1d6 = 2: 2
      Wild: 1d6 = 2: 2

      Seeing the electricity surge through Gales wings causes Timothy to be hesitant. That could be a problem. "If we fight more people with tech, you might do well. " seeing the one sword swing come at him Timothy party it away, unsure how to attack gale with the electrical effect. (Grats, Timothy is shaken. )
      Last edited by Timothy Hernandez on Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
      Timothy Hernandez
      Pace: 8; Parry: 9; Toughness: 22; (12 MDC); (size=+1) ; Strain: 5
      Weapon in hand: Chain GreatSword
      Damage: 1d12+2d10+2
      Ammo: 32/28
      Bennies: 2

      User avatar
      Gale Wingstorm
      Posts: 94
      Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:19 am

      Re: Mission 2: Hammond Sandwhich

      Post by Gale Wingstorm » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:32 am

      Timothy wrote:"If we fight more people with tech, you might do well. "
      Gale takes immense satisfaction in the cyborg's reaction (flattery will get you everywhere), sheathes his weapons, stills the special effects, and offers a hand to shake. "I'm quite positive I will do well, especially with the assistance of solid team mates like yourself.

      "Thank you for allowing me to test these weapons. I think I may trade them in for the larger one I saw in storage. We shall be great allies, I will be pleased to fight along side you!"
      Gale Wingstorm Lyn-Srial Mind Melter
      Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d12, Spirit d4, Strength d6, Vigor d8
      Charisma: -8 VS CS (Mind Melter + Lyn Syrial penalties) and -2 VS general populace if known to be a Mind Melter;
      Pace: 4/flying 12, d4 running die
      Parry: 6 Toughness: 6 (+5 from huntsman armor, other bonuses possible through psionics) Bennies: 2 (reset from 6, +1 for fast posting, -1 detect arcana re roll)

      Psionics d12, 9/30 ISP
      Powers: Armor, Damage Field, Drain Power Points, Havoc, Intangibility, Invisibility, Smite (auto raise)
      Detect Arcana - At will, free action.
      Active Powers: Detect Arcana

      Notable Gear: Vibro Knife - Str + D6, AP 4., NG-S2 Survival Pack, 2x Chain Swords - Str+2d8, AP 2, TW Flaming Sword - Str + d10 AP 4 (1 ISP to activate for 3 rounds)

      Renown - "Play after completing a good deed of some import. You gain a permanent +1 Charisma bonus toward those who have heard of you (typically a 50% chance)."

      User avatar
      Timothy Hernandez
      Posts: 261
      Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:43 pm

      Re: Mission 2: Hammond Sandwhich

      Post by Timothy Hernandez » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:41 am

      (rolls carried over)

      Timothy will stand down from his stance, and take the hand that is offered. "You will fight well." There is something more to this, I just know it.
      Timothy Hernandez
      Pace: 8; Parry: 9; Toughness: 22; (12 MDC); (size=+1) ; Strain: 5
      Weapon in hand: Chain GreatSword
      Damage: 1d12+2d10+2
      Ammo: 32/28
      Bennies: 2

      User avatar
      Seric
      Bronze Patron
      Bronze Patron
      Posts: 345
      Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:14 pm

      Re: Mission 2: Hammond Sandwhich

      Post by Seric » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:40 am

      Alright, go the Hammond, provide security, avoid magic. Pretty open ended. Pretty damned close to the CS while being surrounded by Mercs and madmen. Just like the old days. Course in the old days I wasn't worried about the CS. Just madmen.

      The Juicer sits quietly in the cafeteria and places the dossier down on the table next to two meals he has eaten as one large meal.

      My gosh I think that is the longest I have sat still in months. I gotta move!

      Standing up quicker than he means Fell tips over the two metal, empty now, food trays. All eyes swing towards him in the room from the noise. Mostly the cafeteria is full of new recruits at this hour.

      Son of a...


      Clearing his throat he says, "Surprise! You all fail, not a one of you took evasive action, what if that was a grenade being thrown in by CS attackers!"

      Throwing his hands up the Juicer grumbles and stalks out.

      Keying on the radio mic he wears the amp'd man wonders if anyone is listening, "Done reading. I am headed to Q's ATV and will meet you all there so we can decide if we have everything and if we are ready to go. Timothy, I know you are listening...round them up buddy, we got things to do."

      Running down the hallway towards the vehicle bay the Juicer startles a few people who were not expecting the augmented man to bolt past them. A smile creeps onto the Juicers face as he runs and cackles out loud.

      Ahh, madmen. Beware madmen...

      User avatar
      Gale Wingstorm
      Posts: 94
      Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:19 am

      Re: Mission 2: Hammond Sandwhich

      Post by Gale Wingstorm » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:06 pm

      Fell wrote:"Done reading. I am headed to Q's ATV and will meet you all there so we can decide if we have everything and if we are ready to go. Timothy, I know you are listening...round them up buddy, we got things to do."


      Finding the great-sword already claimed, Gale diverts to the rendezvous armed with the two chain swords he already had. Anxious to get underway, he leaps out of one of the castle's windows and flies to the vehicle.
      Gale Wingstorm Lyn-Srial Mind Melter
      Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d12, Spirit d4, Strength d6, Vigor d8
      Charisma: -8 VS CS (Mind Melter + Lyn Syrial penalties) and -2 VS general populace if known to be a Mind Melter;
      Pace: 4/flying 12, d4 running die
      Parry: 6 Toughness: 6 (+5 from huntsman armor, other bonuses possible through psionics) Bennies: 2 (reset from 6, +1 for fast posting, -1 detect arcana re roll)

      Psionics d12, 9/30 ISP
      Powers: Armor, Damage Field, Drain Power Points, Havoc, Intangibility, Invisibility, Smite (auto raise)
      Detect Arcana - At will, free action.
      Active Powers: Detect Arcana

      Notable Gear: Vibro Knife - Str + D6, AP 4., NG-S2 Survival Pack, 2x Chain Swords - Str+2d8, AP 2, TW Flaming Sword - Str + d10 AP 4 (1 ISP to activate for 3 rounds)

      Renown - "Play after completing a good deed of some import. You gain a permanent +1 Charisma bonus toward those who have heard of you (typically a 50% chance)."

      User avatar
      Timothy Hernandez
      Posts: 261
      Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:43 pm

      Re: Mission 2: Hammond Sandwhich

      Post by Timothy Hernandez » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:16 pm

      (rolls carried over)

      Timothy is walking around observing the personnel and equipment when his radio clicks on.
      Timothy, I know you are listening...round them up buddy, we got things to do."
      Well then. Time to relocate. To make finding everyone easier, Timothy will click on his radio. Roger, All right you apes, sound off. I'm not chasing you down, and if I have to, you are running all the way to Hammond."
      Timothy Hernandez
      Pace: 8; Parry: 9; Toughness: 22; (12 MDC); (size=+1) ; Strain: 5
      Weapon in hand: Chain GreatSword
      Damage: 1d12+2d10+2
      Ammo: 32/28
      Bennies: 2

      User avatar
      Merlaggon
      Diamond Patron
      Diamond Patron
      Posts: 318
      Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:13 pm

      Re: Mission 2: Hammond Sandwhich

      Post by Merlaggon » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:17 pm

      Cory Tetrascroll wrote:"Merlaggon, I need food, let's go to the market. Can you get smaller so you don't trample everyone?"

      "Yes, I can, but I haven't picked up my uniform yet. I have to go to the office and finish signing my paperwork and get the uniform. Do you think we can convince them to give me some armor? SHINY armor?!?"


      With that, Merlaggon heads off to the administrative wing to finish his paperwork. He has NOT been given a radio yet, so has not heard the call to mobilize. Merlaggon will TRY to convince the supply officer that he needs some armor for his human form...

      Persuade: 1d4-4 = -3: 1
      Wild: 1d6-4 = 1: 5

      In Dragonese/Elvish, "I was told that I could get a uniform for my person form. I also want armor. You give me armor?"

      If the supply officer doesn't understand Dragonese/Elvish, I TRY some American...
      Knowledge (American): 1d4 = 4: 4
      Ace: 1d4 = 2: 2; Total: 6
      Wild: 1d6 = 3: 3
      In American, "I was told that I could get a uniform for my person form. I also want armor. You give me armor?"
      Merlaggon
      Alternate Characters: Hans Greuber, Growler

      Bennies: 2/3
      • [*]Base Amount
        [*]-1 due Soak vs. Spider's Railgun
        [*]-2 due Reroll Soak vs. Spider's Railgun
        [*]+1 due Joker
        [*]+1 due Posting before Deadline
      ISP :8 / 10
      PPE :20 /20
      Active Psionic Powers: None
      Active Magic Powers: None
      Combat Edges: Quick (Shapeshifter's Claw)

      Pace: 6 (Fly 12); Parry: 8
      Toughness: Dragon Form - 36(16) 42 (120) MDC; Size +8
      Toughness: Human Form - 14(6); Size 0
      Notice: D6
      Default Form: Dragon
      OOC Comments
      Adventure Cards:
      [list][*]Enemy (Patron) - "Play at the beginning of the game session. A villain of the GM’s choice becomes your character’s sworn enemy and you may not soak wounds caused directly by him. Starting now, you draw an extra Adventure Card each game session until the enemy is “retired.”[/list]

      Worn Armor (Human): CA-1 Heavy Deadboy Armor
      Weapon in Hand (Human): None
      Weapons Carried: Wilk's 227 Pulse Laser Pistol, Chain Greatsword, TW Light Missile Launcher, TW Heavy Railgun (0/120 Shots)

      http://savagerifts.com/sr/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=69

      User avatar
      Sayeen Gabbersleaf
      Posts: 218
      Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:20 pm

      Re: Mission 2: Hammond Sandwhich

      Post by Sayeen Gabbersleaf » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:08 pm

      Sir Sayeen is heaving gear into the Qmobile, or at least he is trying too. There is a box of tools and parts at his feet that Q may or maynot asked him to secure in the vechicle. Sir Sayeen archs his back chasing out some stiffness. He scratches his nose in thought. Way too many fans of mine have taken to coming to the garage. I've been trying to get this box of parts and tools into the vechicle for a while now, but I feel obligated to let my fans know they mean a lot, and that I will redeem myself in their eyes.
      He bendss gingerly too grab the box only to catch glimpse of some passing by tomorrow legionnaires. Leaving the box he heads them off offering each one an emphatic handshake.
      " Its really my honor. Thank you so much for being here, I could not ask for me. Both of you are tremendous and it touches my heart..." His voice quivers filled with emotion. He places his hand over his heart and backs away bowing. It really is amazing the kindness of the folks that support me.

      Suddenly he gets the Borg's communication to sound off. Was that Crunch or Timothy? Neither of the introduced themselves to me, from Fell's briefing I think the two Heroic Borgs were Crunch and Timothy...
      Sir Sayeen clicks his radio, " Crunch is that you? I am at the Qmobile, well, at least I think I am..."
      Come to think of it, I am not sure if I even saw that quickflex, I just assumed he was arround and wanted that box stowed.
      "You know what Crunch I might be at the wrong ATV, I'll roam arround till I find the right one."
      Sayeen Gabbersleaf
      ISP :30/2
      Active Psionic Powers: None
        Pace: 7/7; Parry: 8 ,; Toughness: 13/13(6); Notice D8, Stealth D6,
        Worn Armor:
        • Cyber Knight medium armor(TW): +6Armor, +1 toughness
        • Cyber Armor: +2 toughness
        Weapon in Hand: Psychic Maul: 1d4 +3d10 AP 8
        Combat Abilities
        • improved dodge: -2 ranged attack, +2 to evade area affect attacks when appropriate
        • Cyberkenetic Combat: -2 to hit if attack is purely technology based
        • Champion: +2 damage & toughness vs supernatural evil
        • Giant Killer: +1d6 damage vs creatures size 3 and larger
        OOC Comments
        Bennies:2 Spent:2
        -reroll to avoid brain burn
        -reroll fighting attck vs beasty in power plant
        +1 for group posting quickly
        Adventure deck cards: Cutting in Line: 3 initiative cards
        Accounts: Sayeen (primary), Iron Tick (secondary)

        User avatar
        Cory Tetrascroll
        Diamond Patron
        Diamond Patron
        Posts: 275
        Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:44 pm

        Re: Mission 2: Hammond Sandwhich

        Post by Cory Tetrascroll » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:40 pm

        (I'll clean this up later tonight!)

        1d6 = 2: 2 psoinics: illusion wild 1d6 = 5: 5

        "Okay bossman," Cory replies on her radio. "I'll, you know, fetch the dragon I guess. I'll like check in when we're on our way. He said he was like going to get gear."

        Cory grabs some cooked food on a stick and dashes of to the quartermaster's office. It should be easy to find a dragon on Castle Refuge!

        When she finds him, she says, <<Hey! It's time to head out. Did you get what you need? Follow me!>> She takes the route she would normally, so as someone very small, it may not be that conducive to a larger creature...

        When she gets to the Q-mobile she double checks her pack and gives the wing board a quick safety check too.

        When she sees Timothy, she tries to make him see a large pink bunny in diapers tickling Fell.

        GM EDIT: Timothy Spirit check 1d6 = 6: 6
        Ace: 1d6 = 1: 1
        Wild 1d6 = 4: 4

        Cory Tetrascroll
        PPE: 8/25 | ISP: 5/25 | Bennies: 0
        Pace: 6 (8 w/armor); Parry: 5(6); Toughness: 13(6); Strain: 6
        Condition: Fleet Footed, Battle Hardened, +1 Magical Resistance, Strong Willed
        Worn Armor:
        Custom CK Armor:
        [list]+6 Armor, +1 Toughness Edge: Fleet Footed PPE: 5/10; Speed, Teleport[/list]
        Overcoat:
        [list]+1 Toughness[/list]
        Talisman of Marduk:
        [list]+1 Toughness, Battle Hardened, +1 Magical Resistance, Linguist, Clairvoyance[/list]
        Weapon in Hand:
        (Right) Sun’s Glaring Sting:
        [list]Damage Str+2d6; AP2 Mega Damage, +1 die to Str, Activation Cost: 4 PP/3rounds, Edges: Strong Willed; PP: 0/5; Fear (2PP), Quickness (4PP), Trappings: Holy & Silver[/list]
        (Left) TW Club:
        [list]Damage Str+1d4; +1 Parry[/list][/OOC]
        edit signature
        "all about long sullen silences, followed by mean comments and then more silences"
        "This is a vital magical truth: to know anything, you must become that thing; you can know nothing beyond yourself, but you are everything."

        Locked

        Return to “Adventure Archive”