Mission 2: Sidetracked

User avatar
Cory Tetrascroll
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron
Posts: 275
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:44 pm

Re: Mission 2: Sidetracked

Post by Cory Tetrascroll » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:20 pm

Notice: 1d8+2 = 6: 4 Wild Die 1d6 = 5: 5
Wounds: 0 | PPE: 36/20 | ISP: 20/20
Constant Effects: Alertness; Auto-Mega Damage; Danger Sense; Sense Supernatural Beings (with Notice check)
Temporary Effects: Name (Duration)
Bennies: 1
ImageImage

Cory is indeed pleased with the situation. She also thinks Fell's competence outweighs his stupidness for a change. The prancing around in Dead Boy armor is bad taste and she gives him a serious eye roll. She is amused by Gale, wondering how he can claim credit. He gets an eye roll too. Crunch was nice and quiet, so Cory is kind of bummed that he is leaving. The blue people will have a good defense on the way back, so that is comforting. A part of her is sad that she didn't get to blast anything. Live was preserved by the plan - wait who's plan was it anyway? Nah, couldn't be - and that is what counts.

When Fell starts doing handshakes Cory gives him an evil eye. When the juicer asks for his book back, she says, "I totally read it, you perv."

(She did not actually read it, just being mean!)

Cory Tetrascroll
PPE: 8/25 | ISP: 5/25 | Bennies: 0
Pace: 6 (8 w/armor); Parry: 5(6); Toughness: 13(6); Strain: 6
Condition: Fleet Footed, Battle Hardened, +1 Magical Resistance, Strong Willed
Worn Armor:
Custom CK Armor:
[list]+6 Armor, +1 Toughness Edge: Fleet Footed PPE: 5/10; Speed, Teleport[/list]
Overcoat:
[list]+1 Toughness[/list]
Talisman of Marduk:
[list]+1 Toughness, Battle Hardened, +1 Magical Resistance, Linguist, Clairvoyance[/list]
Weapon in Hand:
(Right) Sun’s Glaring Sting:
[list]Damage Str+2d6; AP2 Mega Damage, +1 die to Str, Activation Cost: 4 PP/3rounds, Edges: Strong Willed; PP: 0/5; Fear (2PP), Quickness (4PP), Trappings: Holy & Silver[/list]
(Left) TW Club:
[list]Damage Str+1d4; +1 Parry[/list][/OOC]
edit signature
"all about long sullen silences, followed by mean comments and then more silences"
"This is a vital magical truth: to know anything, you must become that thing; you can know nothing beyond yourself, but you are everything."

User avatar
Seric
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron
Posts: 345
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:14 pm

Re: Mission 2: Sidetracked

Post by Seric » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:29 pm

Right before the Juicer steps into the Mark V he stops and looks back at Cory.

Loudly he calls out to her, "If you read it, then you know how I feel and what's going on. You know what my question is, and I hope you'll think about an answer. It's very important."

Fell heads into the ATV.

User avatar
Cory Tetrascroll
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron
Posts: 275
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:44 pm

Re: Mission 2: Sidetracked

Post by Cory Tetrascroll » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:40 pm

[Rolls carried]

"What the hell, I didn't read your stupid book you idiot! What are you talking about!" Cory doesn't yell, but she is quiet condescending in tone, but she does storm up closer to him and points a finger at his chest before he can get away. She leans in a little closer, frustration described on her face. More quietly she says, "What in the Sun and Moon's name did you write in there?" She pauses for a heartbeat. "Maybe I don't want to know." She turns and walks slowly away, confused as hell.

Cory Tetrascroll
PPE: 8/25 | ISP: 5/25 | Bennies: 0
Pace: 6 (8 w/armor); Parry: 5(6); Toughness: 13(6); Strain: 6
Condition: Fleet Footed, Battle Hardened, +1 Magical Resistance, Strong Willed
Worn Armor:
Custom CK Armor:
[list]+6 Armor, +1 Toughness Edge: Fleet Footed PPE: 5/10; Speed, Teleport[/list]
Overcoat:
[list]+1 Toughness[/list]
Talisman of Marduk:
[list]+1 Toughness, Battle Hardened, +1 Magical Resistance, Linguist, Clairvoyance[/list]
Weapon in Hand:
(Right) Sun’s Glaring Sting:
[list]Damage Str+2d6; AP2 Mega Damage, +1 die to Str, Activation Cost: 4 PP/3rounds, Edges: Strong Willed; PP: 0/5; Fear (2PP), Quickness (4PP), Trappings: Holy & Silver[/list]
(Left) TW Club:
[list]Damage Str+1d4; +1 Parry[/list][/OOC]
edit signature
"all about long sullen silences, followed by mean comments and then more silences"
"This is a vital magical truth: to know anything, you must become that thing; you can know nothing beyond yourself, but you are everything."

User avatar
Gale Wingstorm
Posts: 94
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:19 am

Re: Mission 2: Sidetracked

Post by Gale Wingstorm » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:02 am

Gale busies himself with assisting the new creatures in to the APC but laughs boldly at the exchange between Cory and Fell. He nudges the dragon, indicating the duo, and casually muses "Imagine the children!" Then goes back about his business.

Beaks can't grin, but his demeanor and tone are blatantly jovial.
Gale Wingstorm Lyn-Srial Mind Melter
Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d12, Spirit d4, Strength d6, Vigor d8
Charisma: -8 VS CS (Mind Melter + Lyn Syrial penalties) and -2 VS general populace if known to be a Mind Melter;
Pace: 4/flying 12, d4 running die
Parry: 6 Toughness: 6 (+5 from huntsman armor, other bonuses possible through psionics) Bennies: 2 (reset from 6, +1 for fast posting, -1 detect arcana re roll)

Psionics d12, 9/30 ISP
Powers: Armor, Damage Field, Drain Power Points, Havoc, Intangibility, Invisibility, Smite (auto raise)
Detect Arcana - At will, free action.
Active Powers: Detect Arcana

Notable Gear: Vibro Knife - Str + D6, AP 4., NG-S2 Survival Pack, 2x Chain Swords - Str+2d8, AP 2, TW Flaming Sword - Str + d10 AP 4 (1 ISP to activate for 3 rounds)

Renown - "Play after completing a good deed of some import. You gain a permanent +1 Charisma bonus toward those who have heard of you (typically a 50% chance)."

User avatar
Merlaggon
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron
Posts: 318
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:13 pm

Re: Mission 2: Sidetracked

Post by Merlaggon » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:38 am

Merlaggon is wondering what Cory was saying about reading a book. She hadn't time to read a book with all of the preparations for rescuing the blue DB's. Maybe he'll have to talk to Qoat about getting him to look at his translator. It must be messed up somehow.
Gale Wingstorm wrote:Gale busies himself with assisting the new creatures in to the APC but laughs boldly at the exchange between Cory and Fell. He nudges the dragon, indicating the duo, and muses "Imagine the children!" Then goes back about his business.

Beaks can't grin, but his demeanor and tone are blatantly wry and jovial.
What does Gale mean "imagine the children." He can't be meaning that Cory and Fell... no...

"Fell, we need to have a little... talk... NOW!!!!"
Merlaggon
Alternate Characters: Hans Greuber, Growler

Bennies: 2/3
  • [*]Base Amount
    [*]-1 due Soak vs. Spider's Railgun
    [*]-2 due Reroll Soak vs. Spider's Railgun
    [*]+1 due Joker
    [*]+1 due Posting before Deadline
ISP :8 / 10
PPE :20 /20
Active Psionic Powers: None
Active Magic Powers: None
Combat Edges: Quick (Shapeshifter's Claw)

Pace: 6 (Fly 12); Parry: 8
Toughness: Dragon Form - 36(16) 42 (120) MDC; Size +8
Toughness: Human Form - 14(6); Size 0
Notice: D6
Default Form: Dragon
OOC Comments
Adventure Cards:
[list][*]Enemy (Patron) - "Play at the beginning of the game session. A villain of the GM’s choice becomes your character’s sworn enemy and you may not soak wounds caused directly by him. Starting now, you draw an extra Adventure Card each game session until the enemy is “retired.”[/list]

Worn Armor (Human): CA-1 Heavy Deadboy Armor
Weapon in Hand (Human): None
Weapons Carried: Wilk's 227 Pulse Laser Pistol, Chain Greatsword, TW Light Missile Launcher, TW Heavy Railgun (0/120 Shots)

http://savagerifts.com/sr/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=69

User avatar
Gale Wingstorm
Posts: 94
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:19 am

Re: Mission 2: Sidetracked

Post by Gale Wingstorm » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:35 am

Merlaggon wrote:Merlaggon is wondering what Cory was saying about reading a book. She hadn't time to read a book with all of the preparations for rescuing the blue DB's. Maybe he'll have to talk to Qoat about getting him to look at his translator. It must be messed up somehow.
Gale Wingstorm wrote:Gale busies himself with assisting the new creatures in to the APC but laughs boldly at the exchange between Cory and Fell. He nudges the dragon, indicating the duo, and muses "Imagine the children!" Then goes back about his business.

Beaks can't grin, but his demeanor and tone are blatantly wry and jovial.
What does Gale mean "imagine the children." He can't be meaning that Cory and Fell... no...

"Fell, we need to have a little... talk... NOW!!!!"
At the dragon's bellow Gale spins on his tallon. "Woah, woah woah woah! He puts all four hands out in a calming gesture. "I can't have been the only one who has seen how he completely falls apart around her. The guy can't string two words together, he's clearly smitten. Be gentle Lord dragon, he's no threat to her, she could wrap him around her finger."
Gale Wingstorm Lyn-Srial Mind Melter
Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d12, Spirit d4, Strength d6, Vigor d8
Charisma: -8 VS CS (Mind Melter + Lyn Syrial penalties) and -2 VS general populace if known to be a Mind Melter;
Pace: 4/flying 12, d4 running die
Parry: 6 Toughness: 6 (+5 from huntsman armor, other bonuses possible through psionics) Bennies: 2 (reset from 6, +1 for fast posting, -1 detect arcana re roll)

Psionics d12, 9/30 ISP
Powers: Armor, Damage Field, Drain Power Points, Havoc, Intangibility, Invisibility, Smite (auto raise)
Detect Arcana - At will, free action.
Active Powers: Detect Arcana

Notable Gear: Vibro Knife - Str + D6, AP 4., NG-S2 Survival Pack, 2x Chain Swords - Str+2d8, AP 2, TW Flaming Sword - Str + d10 AP 4 (1 ISP to activate for 3 rounds)

Renown - "Play after completing a good deed of some import. You gain a permanent +1 Charisma bonus toward those who have heard of you (typically a 50% chance)."

User avatar
Seric
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron
Posts: 345
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:14 pm

Re: Mission 2: Sidetracked

Post by Seric » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:38 am

A little confused himself by Cory's anger, the Juicer watches Cory storm away: Oh heavens, left, right, left, right, we all walk but...that man-melting stride, its even sexier when she's mad. Does she know? She must realize her gait is different when she is upset. Swish-swish, she drips with anger and confidence. Am I the only one who sees this? Oh yeah. I'm the only human male under 60 in the group who isn't a cyborg. I'm not sure if I'm glad she did, or didn't, read my notes. Not sure I'm sure I'm not sure about how I'm not sure about her. Whatever! We have to get this show on the road.

Fell sighs and shakes his head turning to head back into the Mark V.
Merlaggon wrote:"Fell, we need to have a little... talk... NOW!!!!"
Fell stops. Turns. Faces the young dragon and see's Gale placating the big ruffled Merl.

Now what?

Gale seems to have it in hand and is talking to the dragon.

Fell calls out, "I am dispatching orders for Crunch and getting him updated on what I'd like him to tell HQ. Be right back out Merl. If you want to talk to me I'll be all ears on the ride to our mission."

Fell enters the ATV and writes down instructions to Crunch. Some of it is Fell's request for the Borg to take care of a few things back at HQ for the Juicer (OOC Fell will tell GM what I mean) and some of it is details and updates for HQ on whats happened. Along with some observations Fell has made about members of the team. Lastly Fell pulls out his note book, tears a page out and hands it to Crunch. The Juicer says something more to Crunch then heads back out of the Mark V and puts his new CS baseball cap on backwards as he heads over to the Q-mobile.

User avatar
Qoat
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron
Posts: 147
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:45 pm

Re: Mission 2: Sidetracked

Post by Qoat » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:46 pm

Notice: Ace: 1d4 = 3: 3
Wild Die:
Total: 7

Bennies: 4

Band of Mental Connection: 20/20 I.S.P.
Blink Box: 20/20 I.S.P.
Glove of Remote Manipulation: 20/20 I.S.P.
Skill Calculator: 20/20 I.S.P.

Crunch wrote: Before too long the Mark V returns, with Crunch on the radio.

"Hey guys, like my ride?"
That is sweet! If it wouldn't be such a target, I'd ask you to trade!

Qoat after watching the blue dudes wander around greeting each other, is happy to see the APC show up. He is a bit jealous, but knows that no matter what color he paints it, it would still look like a bullseye.

"Fell, I know you are sending it back to Castle Refuge, can we strip it of useful gear?"

If the answers a 'Yes', Qoat like the 1000th shopper at a long forgotten supermarket, tries to load up the Q-Mobile with as much stuff as possible in under the proverbial minute. He focus on weapons, armor, medical supplies, electronics, spare parts, etc... He leaves the food for their newly rescued friends.

To open, unscrew, pry apart, or otherwise remove anything not integral to the APC's operation:

Engineering:
Wild Die:

Electronics:
Wild Die

Repair:
Wild Die:

Once he has a comfortable technological stuffed feeling, he goes finds Fell and Timothy, "I think we need to bug out, there's nothing stopping that Commander from sending the 'bots' back. They can hustle when they need to. I suggest we follow the APC back to a road or rocky area to cover our tracks, and then head to Hammond with all due haste."
Last edited by Qoat on Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Qoat
Qoat

ISP: 30
Pace: 8+1 (d8); Parry: 6; Toughness: 5; Strain: 6
Worn Armor: Triax T-13 Field Mechanic 14(6)
Weapon in Hand: CV-212 Variable Laser Rifle

User avatar
Seric
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron
Posts: 345
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:14 pm

Re: Mission 2: Sidetracked

Post by Seric » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:18 pm

Fell listens to Qoat and nods.

In this down time the Juicers harness has him in a drug-induced state of tranquility.

"Yes and yes. I agree. By the time I'm done chatting to Crunch. You gather gear. We should head out. We have been gathering quite a bit of loot. You may have to hire a Temporal Wizard to add storage to the Q-Mobile. Granted I haven't seen one since Wormwood."

Fell chuckles at his own funny, not because it's so funny but because he's stoned.

Fell drops into the front passenger seat of the Q-Mobile and says, "Ready when you all are..."
Last edited by Seric on Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
Sayeen Gabbersleaf
Posts: 218
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:20 pm

Re: Mission 2: Sidetracked

Post by Sayeen Gabbersleaf » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:28 pm

Notice 1d8 = 5: 5
WILD 1d6 = 6: 6
Explode 1d6 = 1: 1
Tragic that Fell has such a limited time.. Sir Sayeen's smiles at Cory and Fell, but it seems forced perhaps covering a great sadness. But perhaps she might give him a reason to live past his expectation date. He grasps Fells hand and shakes it wildly, " A heroes welcome indeed..". He raises the hand high as if half expecting trumpets to sound in jubilation. He lets go after half a moment, " The Angel of death! Soon Fell you will be as famous as I." He spies Gale, Ah Gale... You... You... Were outstanding! Intangibility on a Juicer...". He puts an arm around Fell, "These are the moments! Tomorrow has cometh!"

Sir Sayeen approaches Cory a few times only to think better of it and turn around. Finally he works up the courage pats her gently on the shoulder and says," Tomorrow can be taken away as much as it can be extended unto another day.". With that he leaves her be and assists Q how he can.

While packing something in the Q mobile he absently asks Q " Does the coalition have a way to track their large vehicles?"
Sayeen Gabbersleaf
ISP :30/2
Active Psionic Powers: None
    Pace: 7/7; Parry: 8 ,; Toughness: 13/13(6); Notice D8, Stealth D6,
    Worn Armor:
    • Cyber Knight medium armor(TW): +6Armor, +1 toughness
    • Cyber Armor: +2 toughness
    Weapon in Hand: Psychic Maul: 1d4 +3d10 AP 8
    Combat Abilities
    • improved dodge: -2 ranged attack, +2 to evade area affect attacks when appropriate
    • Cyberkenetic Combat: -2 to hit if attack is purely technology based
    • Champion: +2 damage & toughness vs supernatural evil
    • Giant Killer: +1d6 damage vs creatures size 3 and larger
    OOC Comments
    Bennies:2 Spent:2
    -reroll to avoid brain burn
    -reroll fighting attck vs beasty in power plant
    +1 for group posting quickly
    Adventure deck cards: Cutting in Line: 3 initiative cards
    Accounts: Sayeen (primary), Iron Tick (secondary)

    User avatar
    Qoat
    Diamond Patron
    Diamond Patron
    Posts: 147
    Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:45 pm

    Re: Mission 2: Sidetracked

    Post by Qoat » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:15 pm

    Notice:
    Wild Die:
    Total: 2 (6 for technology with Telemechanics active if I am reading the description correctly).

    Bennies: 4

    Band of Mental Connection: 20/20 I.S.P.
    Blink Box: 20/20 I.S.P.
    Glove of Remote Manipulation: 20/20 I.S.P.
    Skill Calculator: 20/20 I.S.P.

    Sayeen Gabbersleaf wrote:While packing something in the Q mobile he absently asks Q " Does the coalition have a way to track their large vehicles?"
    "Thanks for the help Sir Sayeen, put those weapons in the locker on the left," Qoat says as he puts some of the delicate electronic components away. "They probably do have a transponder in the APC, but they need to contact their base to have it activated. We probably still have a little time to see if we can sabotage it. I'll go check it out."

    Qoat moves over to the APC, running his hand along the side as he comes up to the hatch. He moves to the computer station and sits down. He does a few stretches to get the kinks out of his fingers. I am going to have to do this fast.

    Qoat starts programming a little code into his Skill Calculator. Need to focus my mind on the electronics and communication systems. He activates his Skill Calculator.

    Boost Trait - Greater: Electronics
    Cost: 5 I.S.P.
    Duration 3/1
    Effect: Boost Skill 2 die types
    Psionics:
    Wild Die:

    Then he taps his Band of Mental Connection, willing his mind to sync with technology.

    Telemechanics
    Cost: 2 I.S.P.
    Duration: 3/1
    Effect: +4 to Computer/Electronic Checks.
    Psionics:
    Wild Die:


    He then gets to work. Got to find that bugger.

    Electronics:
    Wild Die:

    His mind burns bright as he senses the electrons flowing around him. He moves if need be around the APC, The schematic in his mind guiding him to any transponders or tracking devices and then forcibly turning them off.

    If successful, he lets the powers he's activated subside, and flops back down in the chair breathing hard as he lets his mind cool. He stretches again to release the tension of the frantic search.
    Qoat
    Qoat

    ISP: 30
    Pace: 8+1 (d8); Parry: 6; Toughness: 5; Strain: 6
    Worn Armor: Triax T-13 Field Mechanic 14(6)
    Weapon in Hand: CV-212 Variable Laser Rifle

    User avatar
    Cory Tetrascroll
    Diamond Patron
    Diamond Patron
    Posts: 275
    Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:44 pm

    Re: Mission 2: Sidetracked

    Post by Cory Tetrascroll » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:44 pm

    [Rolls carried over...]

    Feeling like there should be something important that she needs to be doing, Cory looks around their current location. Qooat is working on the APC. Fell, well, just stay away from him. Timothy is off being frightening somewhere. Gale, Sayeen and Merlaggon are chatting. That seems like a good place to be.

    Oh gawd, no Cory thinks as she sees Merlaggon take off and approach Fell. She starts to move that way, but Sayeen intercepts her in his calm way. HIs words are cryptic and in her quickly degenerating mood, she stares at him with more ice than she's treated him too before. After a moment of silence, she retorts with, "That's stupid." and turns and walks away from the old knight.

    She feels like she should be doing something. She watches sullenly as Merl and Sayeen are both over by the APC. Seems like that's the place to be. Ugh.

    Looking around for any sort of inspiration, she pauses on the Q-mobile. And now I have to ride in that too.

    She strikes on an idea. Maybe not a good one, but better than sitting around. She says, "Maybe, like, Merl and I could, you know, do a fly around this area make sure none of the CS goons have doubled back or whatever. Yeah?"

    Cory Tetrascroll
    PPE: 8/25 | ISP: 5/25 | Bennies: 0
    Pace: 6 (8 w/armor); Parry: 5(6); Toughness: 13(6); Strain: 6
    Condition: Fleet Footed, Battle Hardened, +1 Magical Resistance, Strong Willed
    Worn Armor:
    Custom CK Armor:
    [list]+6 Armor, +1 Toughness Edge: Fleet Footed PPE: 5/10; Speed, Teleport[/list]
    Overcoat:
    [list]+1 Toughness[/list]
    Talisman of Marduk:
    [list]+1 Toughness, Battle Hardened, +1 Magical Resistance, Linguist, Clairvoyance[/list]
    Weapon in Hand:
    (Right) Sun’s Glaring Sting:
    [list]Damage Str+2d6; AP2 Mega Damage, +1 die to Str, Activation Cost: 4 PP/3rounds, Edges: Strong Willed; PP: 0/5; Fear (2PP), Quickness (4PP), Trappings: Holy & Silver[/list]
    (Left) TW Club:
    [list]Damage Str+1d4; +1 Parry[/list][/OOC]
    edit signature
    "all about long sullen silences, followed by mean comments and then more silences"
    "This is a vital magical truth: to know anything, you must become that thing; you can know nothing beyond yourself, but you are everything."

    User avatar
    Merlaggon
    Diamond Patron
    Diamond Patron
    Posts: 318
    Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:13 pm

    Re: Mission 2: Sidetracked

    Post by Merlaggon » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:19 am

    Notice: 1d6 = 3: 3
    Wild: 1d6 = 3: 3

    "Fell, you and I will have to talk later. Cory, lets hit the skies!"

    With that, Merlaggon, helps Cory onto his back and takes off to do some aerial reconnaissance, paying particular attention to where the Coalition Skelebots and soldiers went.
    Merlaggon
    Alternate Characters: Hans Greuber, Growler

    Bennies: 2/3
    • [*]Base Amount
      [*]-1 due Soak vs. Spider's Railgun
      [*]-2 due Reroll Soak vs. Spider's Railgun
      [*]+1 due Joker
      [*]+1 due Posting before Deadline
    ISP :8 / 10
    PPE :20 /20
    Active Psionic Powers: None
    Active Magic Powers: None
    Combat Edges: Quick (Shapeshifter's Claw)

    Pace: 6 (Fly 12); Parry: 8
    Toughness: Dragon Form - 36(16) 42 (120) MDC; Size +8
    Toughness: Human Form - 14(6); Size 0
    Notice: D6
    Default Form: Dragon
    OOC Comments
    Adventure Cards:
    [list][*]Enemy (Patron) - "Play at the beginning of the game session. A villain of the GM’s choice becomes your character’s sworn enemy and you may not soak wounds caused directly by him. Starting now, you draw an extra Adventure Card each game session until the enemy is “retired.”[/list]

    Worn Armor (Human): CA-1 Heavy Deadboy Armor
    Weapon in Hand (Human): None
    Weapons Carried: Wilk's 227 Pulse Laser Pistol, Chain Greatsword, TW Light Missile Launcher, TW Heavy Railgun (0/120 Shots)

    http://savagerifts.com/sr/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=69

    User avatar
    Gale Wingstorm
    Posts: 94
    Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:19 am

    Re: Mission 2: Sidetracked

    Post by Gale Wingstorm » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:36 am

    1d4-2 = 0: 2
    1d6-2 = 3: 5
    Sayeen wrote:"Ah Gale... You... You... Were outstanding! Intangibility on a Juicer..."
    Gale puffs up at the compliment, "thank you Sir Knight! It seems my plan went perfectly, as expected. We even managed to recover the APC and rescue all of these blue creatures with minimal bloodshed. I'd call that a good day if there ever was one." He looks around to see the state of things.
    "I suppose we should see to these creatures, they have had quite the ordeal." With that GAle continues to assist them, taking note of any important details (number, age, injuries, are they hungry/thirsty/sleep deprived, etc...).
    Gale Wingstorm Lyn-Srial Mind Melter
    Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d12, Spirit d4, Strength d6, Vigor d8
    Charisma: -8 VS CS (Mind Melter + Lyn Syrial penalties) and -2 VS general populace if known to be a Mind Melter;
    Pace: 4/flying 12, d4 running die
    Parry: 6 Toughness: 6 (+5 from huntsman armor, other bonuses possible through psionics) Bennies: 2 (reset from 6, +1 for fast posting, -1 detect arcana re roll)

    Psionics d12, 9/30 ISP
    Powers: Armor, Damage Field, Drain Power Points, Havoc, Intangibility, Invisibility, Smite (auto raise)
    Detect Arcana - At will, free action.
    Active Powers: Detect Arcana

    Notable Gear: Vibro Knife - Str + D6, AP 4., NG-S2 Survival Pack, 2x Chain Swords - Str+2d8, AP 2, TW Flaming Sword - Str + d10 AP 4 (1 ISP to activate for 3 rounds)

    Renown - "Play after completing a good deed of some import. You gain a permanent +1 Charisma bonus toward those who have heard of you (typically a 50% chance)."

    Locked

    Return to “Adventure Archive”