Q1 GM Poll: Rate your Pender

Heroes of the Vampire Kingdoms
GM: Pender Lumkiss

Rate your GM

Poll ended at Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:52 pm

5- One word, Epic! Story is entertaining and it moves at the right pace.
100%
4- Two words, Try harder. Story is moderately fun and or the pace is a tad slow. Please clarify.
No votes
3- Three words, I feel meh. Story is ok and needs some work. And or pace needs to be a bit faster. Please clarify.
No votes
2- Four words, Don’t quit your job. We appreciate the work but damn do you need some help. Any co-gm’s out there?
No votes
1- Five words, Please stop being a gm. Yeah story went off the rails and or you stopped posting all together. Lets just end it.
No votes

Total votes: 4

Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Q1 GM Poll: Rate your Pender

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

GM Poll 4th Quater 2018
Poll will close within 14 days.

Pender, Game Master (GM)

How to “rate” the GM, their Duties:
• Post Rate
• Notify Players via Hangouts of new posts.
• Be available to Players.

☞ Maintain a GM post rate at a minimum of one adventure post per week.
☞ Have the IM contact info of each player in their group.
☞ Notify all players in the group via IM or PM of new GM posts, and other important updates.
☞ Be available for IM chat at least one day a week.

Note: The above is used to “rate” the GM. I hope that I succeeded you all in the mission of being your GM. Additionally, I hope that I presented a fun game. I look forward to more story with the current cast of characters. Please, when you vote, post a response saying you voted. If you are up to it, I’m open to feedback BOTH on how I did as GM, and ALSO any feedback you have on the story. Especially if you have something in your backstory that you would find interesting to explore, please just call it out to me. With characters so complex and wild it is sometimes a challenge to get every characters backstory touched upon. Thank you. - Pender

GM Rating Reward Table
Earn 5 EP
Earn 4 EP
Earn 3 EP
Earn 2 EP
Earn 1 EP
Fired 0 EP
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Ashlyn Alvarez
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Re: Q1 GM Poll: Rate your Pender

Post by Ashlyn Alvarez »

Voted
Character Tracker
Champion (+2 Damage, +2 Toughness)
Remember Blanca (WC; d8 all attributes, Strength d12+4)
Ashlyn Alvarez Character Sheet
Parry: 8; Toughness: Melee: 18 (9)/Range: 22 (13) + 2 vs supernatural evil
Encumbered: -2 to Str and Agi related rolls
Apocalypse Now: Enemies in direct confrontation with Ashlyn crit fail on a 1 or 2, even Extras.
Wild Die always a d8
Whenever you cast a spell with a Raise, reduce the PPE cost by 1 (min 0)
He Who Fights Monsters: +1d6 damage vs supernatural evil and you are always considered to have the drop on them the first round of combat. You also gain a +1 bonus to resist their powers and are more difficult for them to hit by that bonus.
Dodge: -1 to be hit by ranged attacks
Champion: +2 damage and Toughness vs. supernatural evil
Nerves of Steel: Ignore 1 point of Wound penalties
All Thumbs: When roll a 1 on Trait die while using tech, the device breaks.
Brave: +2 Fear tests
PPE: 15/25
  • Banish, Bolt, Boost/Lower, Detect Arcana, Divination, Healing, Holy Warrior, Entangle, Succor
ISP: 18/25
  • Telekinesis, Mind Reading, Puppet
Shield: 7/10 PPE
  • Deflection
Wand: 7/10 PPE
  • Dispel
Rangers: Nestor Calis (Leader) and 12 rangers (2 sleeping); 1 sun dogs (can be sacrificed as if like a benny)
  • Brave and strong willed: Fearless and able to follow their leader into the darkest of depravities: Spirit is a d8.
Bennies: 0/4
Adventure Cards
  • Once More With Feeling: Play to take any one Adventure Card from the discard pile.
  • Second Wind: Play on your hero to automatically remove all wounds sustained in this combat (but not crippling injuries). If Shaken, he is un- Shaken now as well.
  • Adrenaline Surge: Your hero gets an additional and immediate turn (including new movement).
Tribe of One

Re: Q1 GM Poll: Rate your Pender

Post by Tribe of One »

The epic continues.
GM Bennies: 7/7

Return to “Tomorrow Legion: Vampire Hunters”