2nd Quarter XP and EP

"Go west, young man" - Horace Greeley
GM: Tribe of One
Tribe of One

2nd Quarter XP and EP

Post by Tribe of One »

FINAL TALLIES
Note: You could have earned up to 2 XP from Interlude posts, which you should have taken at the time you made the post. Those XP are not included below. If you missed either one, feel free to go back and complete them for the XP.

Sir Blurre - 3 XP | 1.00 PPW | 0 EP
Jack "Bullet" Jones ----
Kim Black - 4 XP | 1.20 PPW | 1 EP
Orrin Truthseeker - 4 XP | 1.10 PPW | 1 EP
Seswarick- 3 XP | 1.00 PPW | 0 EP
Tito - 2 XP | .50 PPW | 0 EP
Silverclaws - 5 XP | 1.70 PPW | 2 EP
Rill- 3 XP | 0.80 PPW | 0 EP

Group Post Rate (Weekly): 1.04
GM Post Rate (Weekly): 1.5

The above totals include 3 XP each for group success (pro-rated for Tito, wherever Rob buried him) and up to 2 XP and 3 EP for post count.

AND A QUICK NOTE, SINCE I KNOW EVERYONE WILL CHECK THIS THREAD:
Hey all. My apologies for what feels like another slow quarter. I know there have been lots of distractions with both real life and the SWADE/Savage Rifts updates. I'm not stressing over the pace, but have tried to add Interlude opportunities to create additional XP and posting opportunities.

On the subject of SWADE ... I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that I don't expect to convert this game over to the updated rules. Instead, I'm hoping to wrap up this arc in a satisfactory way -- possibly by the end of Q3, but more likely some time in Q4. Partly that's due to my expectation that the updated rules won't play nice with your characters, and partly it's burnout. I'm looking forward to seeing how things play out with the Red River Combine and the rescue of our dear, divine Stella. But Delta's story and the search for fabled NORAD will have to wait for another day, when I've got the creative juice for it.

I've got some ideas percolating as far as what I may want to run after this game wraps up and will let you all know about it first. Thanks for sticking with this one, and I'm looking forward to seeing how your characters' story ends.

I have a feeling it will involve attempts at non-violence, followed by fireworks.
GM Bennies: 7/7
Sgt 86Delta
Game Master

Re: 2nd Quarter XP and EP

Post by Sgt 86Delta »

Thanks @Tribe of One.

I have been Tinkering with a SWADE conversion of Silverclaws. Not as impressive. QQ.

Also I understand the burnout. Nearly Two Years with this campaign, I appluade you and your tenacity and the story telling is fabulous.
Sarge's Roles _

GM of a Vauxhall Knights Campaign

Player Characters - Savage Rifts Groups
  • Architect, Chaing-Ku - Vampire Hunters
  • Silverclaws, Wolfen MARS Techno-Warrior - 18th COT
  • Xero X Kalvin, Psi-Stalker Chiller (Burster Variant) - 12th AAT
  • Doc Olliday, D'Norr Cyber Doc/Weird Scientist - 24th COT
  • Luke, In'Valian MARS Rogue Scholar/Super Scientist - 77th CIT
  • Asher Black, Human Information Broker - Level 4: Shattered Dreams
  • Ozzati, Trimadore Techno-Wizard - 7th SET
  • White Castle, Human MARS Rogue Scholar/Legacy Scout - The 32nd
Player Characters - Savage Dimensions