Spitballing some guidelines for a "low power" game

Collaborative efforts of the community go here.
Tribe of One

Spitballing some guidelines for a "low power" game

Post by Tribe of One »

I've been idly thinking over some ideas for a campaign I may, or may not, ever get around to running. The set-up would involve having the PCs start out as prisoners, but quickly find themselves cast out in the wilderness -- naked and afraid, essentially. So, doing the survival horror/scavenger themes, initially, with the early part of the campaign defined by the PCs steadily acquiring gear and money, using that to get back on their feet, tackle bigger threats and acquire more stuff, etc.

Standard Savage Rifts isn't all that conducive to that sort of game, with starting characters coming out with pretty well-established superpowers, courtesy of gear, skills or actual powers. And I'm not all that fond of the "Wasteland Survivors" option in the GM Handbook, which just takes away IFs.

Here's what I'm thinking could work:
  • No 'Born a Hero': When choosing starting Edges and Powers, PCs are limited to Novice, including any "Choose a XXXX" options gained from IFs and HJ rolls. MARS can still get to Seasoned with their advances; Also, there's an asterisk/special option (*), below;
  • Up to two starting skills can go as high as d10, everything else capped at d8 (*);
  • No Signature Items (*);
  • No Patron Items (*);
  • No gear or pets (**);
(*): Every character gets a few special "Hero" tokens (I'm thinking two, to start)) that allow you to partially break the rules. You get an extra token if you'd normally qualify for a Signature Item, and another if you're a Patron. Tokens can be spent to:
  • Acquire a starting Edge or Power of +1 higher rank than normal (ie. Seasoned instead of Novice). Multiple tokens can be spent to increase the allowed rank;
  • Raise the threshold on skills, with each token allowing an additional starting skill to go up to d10;
  • Choose the result of an F&G or HJ roll.
(**): In general, IFs lose all starting gear (they keep cybernetics), but some special allowances are made for those that are heavily dependent on equipment or a pet.
  • For MARS packages like the Merc Soldier, Operator and PCO who normally would get one or more weapons, armor or vehicles of choice (which generally is a significant boon): They get +1 HJ roll. In addition, the GM can afford them ocassional "upgrades" with relevant gear types when scavenging: When other PCs find basic laser rifles, the Merc Soldier might find one with an underbarrel grenade launcher or a plasma rifle, etc.
  • PA Ace/RV Ace: Give them Start with +1 HJ roll and an appropriate Edge, like Soldier or Combat Ace, plus assurance that they'll eventually find a PA or RV -- but it may not be ideal type or in great condition to start.
  • PCs that would start with a mount or other pet can be handled similarly: +1 HJ roll to start and will find one when appropriate.
With the above modifications, most IFs should work fine. The only ones I'd ban outright (because they can't be easily "nerfed" down to a manageable power level by removing gear or limiting Edge/Power rank and skills) would be Dragons, Glitter Boys, Knight of the White Rose and Vampires, plus the Psi-Ghost race. Werecat, Intelligent Construct and Momano Headhunter would be edge cases, subject to review.

I'd also let everyone know up front that non-human social and medical penalties will be in full effect and applied frequently.

Thoughts?
GM Bennies: 7/7
Freemage
Savage Senior

Re: Spitballing some guidelines for a "low power" game

Post by Freemage »

HJ rolls will be tricky. What do PCs get if they roll a low number on one of the Gear Tables, letting them take choice of weapon? Can they even roll on Enchanted Items table? (Likewise, gear results off of F&G will cause much the same difficulty.)

More HJ results: Concentration, Channeling and Wizard (all on the Magic & Mysticism Table; Concentration & Channeling are both also on the Psionics Table) are all Seasoned. I think some of the Underworld/Black Ops results are also Seasoned.

For that matter, Mentalist, Major and Master Psionic, Master of Magic--all non-Novice Edges granted by magical/psionic IFs all over the place.

Can Arcane Machinist still be used to create Powers above the maker's Rank? If so, that puts a huge thumb on the scale towards TWs over other spell-chuckers. If not, it undercuts the TW even more.

Obviously Cyborgs of all flavors get through this with some hefty advantages, but I'm pretty sure that's not a bug but a feature of the proposal from your perspective. However, the same is true of Juicers and Cyber-Knights--sure, they don't get the "Improved" levels of various combat Edge chains, but the CK's psi-blade and the Juicer's Burn Die are actually enhanced in function in this variant, because they're so far beyond what the other PCs can bring to bear.

Limiting Spells to Novice doesn't so much make casters weaker (Puppet notwithstanding) as cookie-cutter. Boost/Lower Trait, Entangle, Elemental Manipulation, Havoc, Healing, Relief, Stun--every primary caster is likely to end up a mix of these, with maybe a single 'other' utility spell the player thinks might be useful, like Light/Darkness. I suppose Bolt might look a little more attractive if no one has anything better than a typical laser pistol to start with, anyway, but not by much (see Murder Hobos, below).

Expect the PCs to take the attitude of, "If we can't kill it, run; if we can, kill it and take their stuff". This will be especially true of CS patrols. The upgrade value of gear made available through murder-hobo style play becomes much more tempting in general. You can limit this a smidge by sticking with low-grade villains (bandits, militia and soldiers from SFoNA all fit the bill) who don't have much gear either, but I'm not sure how that'll pan out in the long run--eventually, they'll still collect enough Wilk's 237s to trade in for better gear.

None of this is meant to say, "This is a bad idea". More trying to anticipate potential sticking points.
GM Bennies (7th SET, Joker's Jokers): 8/8
OOC Comments
GMC Bennies:
  • EJ 2/2
    Thoomba 0/2
    Khem 2/2
PCs, 8 Active Slots, 3 Signature Items
*Gaspard Gillead, 12th AAT/Dirty Dozen
Serival Drumm, 24th COT
*Ophelia Monk, Mercy Team 6
Jaenelle, Beyond the Wall
Mille Visage, Northern Gun Mercs
*Charon, Black Company
*Hero, Lost Jungle/TL

Inactive/Retired/Deceased
Gorgeous George, 4th COT/Murder Hobos(Frozen)
Nomel Sagia, Nameless (Frozen)
Libertas Magicorum, 13th SET/Silent Ones(Retired)
Savant, 3rd SET/Losers(Frozen)
Other Mother, Ravenloft (Frozen)
Lance, 24th COT/Kingsdale (Retired)
Ramson Gourdaine, Phase World (Blazed)
Hexx, Rising Stars SPC (Frozen)
Sir Blurre, 18th COT/New West (Retired)
Yeitso & Alicia Forsythe, Prestige Unlimited (Frozen)
Malaetheryan, Phase World/Relentless (Frozen?)
Tribe of One

Post by Tribe of One »

Freemage wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:42 pm HJ rolls will be tricky. What do PCs get if they roll a low number on one of the Gear Tables, letting them take choice of weapon? Can they even roll on Enchanted Items table? (Likewise, gear results off of F&G will cause much the same difficulty.)
Generally, they shouldn't be rolling on those tables. If they do, they won't get the gear, but instead would get the "tend to find an upgraded version" benefit mentioned above.
Freemage wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:42 pmMore HJ results: Concentration, Channeling and Wizard (all on the Magic & Mysticism Table; Concentration & Channeling are both also on the Psionics Table) are all Seasoned. I think some of the Underworld/Black Ops results are also Seasoned.

For that matter, Mentalist, Major and Master Psionic, Master of Magic--all non-Novice Edges granted by magical/psionic IFs all over the place.
Good catch. I tweaked the language to make the intention clearer -- if a specific Edge is granted, you still get it. The removal of Born A Hero and other "ignore Rank requirements" only applies when you have a choice of Edges or Powers. So, the LLW still gets Master of Magic but their 5 starting powers must all be Novice (I'd let Arcane Academic apply if they took the New Powers, though). A C-K's two free Combat Edges would be limited to Novice.

Freemage wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:42 pmCan Arcane Machinist still be used to create Powers above the maker's Rank? If so, that puts a huge thumb on the scale towards TWs over other spell-chuckers. If not, it undercuts the TW even more.
Hmm. Hadn't thought of that. I'd probably just limit their starting Gizmos to Novice and leave Arcane Machinist as is -- there's already a penalty built-in for building higher rank Gadgets, and the TW is going to have to find tools and materials to rebuild their Gizmos in the first place.

Freemage wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:42 pmObviously Cyborgs of all flavors get through this with some hefty advantages, but I'm pretty sure that's not a bug but a feature of the proposal from your perspective. However, the same is true of Juicers and Cyber-Knights--sure, they don't get the "Improved" levels of various combat Edge chains, but the CK's psi-blade and the Juicer's Burn Die are actually enhanced in function in this variant, because they're so far beyond what the other PCs can bring to bear.
I though about limiting 'Borgs until I realized the Upgrade Edge is Seasoned. So they'll be limited to stock cyber-- and no Nano-Repair System. Healing will be pretty difficult until the PCs get established. And I'm not really worried about C-K's with the base psi-sword. It's better than a fist, but not an overpowering advantage considering the broader abilities other IFs can bring to bear.

Freemage wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:42 pmLimiting Spells to Novice doesn't so much make casters weaker (Puppet notwithstanding) as cookie-cutter. Boost/Lower Trait, Entangle, Elemental Manipulation, Havoc, Healing, Relief, Stun--every primary caster is likely to end up a mix of these, with maybe a single 'other' utility spell the player thinks might be useful, like Light/Darkness. I suppose Bolt might look a little more attractive if no one has anything better than a typical laser pistol to start with, anyway, but not by much (see Murder Hobos, below).
This is a feature, not a bug, in my mind. I'm hoping to see a wider variety of low-rank utility Powers instead of the same old suite of uber-Powers like Invisibility, Dispel, Puppet, TK, Fly, Speed, etc. The interesting thing, in looking through the list, is that most of the "plot-breaking" Powers are higher than Novice, so PCs will have to rely on skills for things like infiltration, movement or social interaction.

Freemage wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:42 pmExpect the PCs to take the attitude of, "If we can't kill it, run; if we can, kill it and take their stuff". This will be especially true of CS patrols. The upgrade value of gear made available through murder-hobo style play becomes much more tempting in general. You can limit this a smidge by sticking with low-grade villains (bandits, militia and soldiers from SFoNA all fit the bill) who don't have much gear either, but I'm not sure how that'll pan out in the long run--eventually, they'll still collect enough Wilk's 237s to trade in for better gear.
This pretty much would be the idea of the campaign, at least in the initial phase (although I'm interested to see if a group would adopt a more principled approach than "professional murder-hobos/mercenaries" even if practically that's still what they do). And the "Escape from XXXX/Naked and Afraid" start would be combined with a "Find Your Way Home" aspect, so trading opportunities would be rationed -- and potentially limited further depending on the racial/IF make-up of the group. Many of the existing penalties to social interactions and racial "drawbacks" regarding gear don't really mean much when a group is part of and outfitted by the non-discriminatory Tomorrow Legion. That Altaran or Grackle suddenly becomes much more of a liability when you're stuck trading or recharging e-clips at whatever random village you stumble into.
Ndreare
Savage Siri

Post by Ndreare »

This looks like a great idea.
I love it!
I gave tried this and would like to say, you really need player buy in to lower power gaming or they will still try and break it.
  • 2D6 EFFECT
    2 Catastrophe: Something goes terribly wrong. The GM must decide what, but some ideas are a new and permanent Minor Hindrance, the inability to use powers for several days, or an explosion of some sort. The backlash should be thematic if possible. If the hero tampers with dark forces for his abilities, for example, he might become corrupted or summon something sinister into the world. If he’s a weird scientist the device might explode for 3d6 damage in a Medium Blast Template, or he might develop a Quirk, Phobia, or other “madness.”

3 Backfire: The power succeeds as with a raise but affects a different target with the worst possible results. A bolt hits a random friend, boost Trait increases an enemy’s skill or attribute, etc. If there’s no likely target, he’s Stunned instead. If the power has a Duration other than Instant, it lasts its full term and can only be negated by dispel (the caster can’t voluntarily end it herself).

4–5 Short Circuit: The power fails but the Power Points allocated to it are spent, along with an additional 1d6 Power Points.

6–8 Stunned: The caster is Stunned (see page 106). She subtracts 2 from arcane skill rolls for the rest of the encounter (the penalty remains –2 even if she gets this result again).

9–10 Overload: The character’s synapses crackle and overload with power. He takes 2d6 damage plus the cost of the power in Power Points, including any Power Modifiers the player declared.

11 Fatigue: The character suffers Fatigue.

12 Overcharge: The power draws ambient energy from the air, automatically succeeding against the target with a raise and costing the caster no Power Points!

1 = 2 of Clubs
2 = 2 of Diamonds
3 = 2 of Hearts
4 = 2 of Spades
5 = 3 of Clubs
6 = 3 of Diamonds
7 = 3 of Hearts
8 = 3 of Spades
9 = 4 of Clubs
10 = 4 of Diamonds
11 = 4 of Hearts
12 = 4 of Spades
13 = 5 of Clubs
14 = 5 of Diamonds
15 = 5 of Hearts
16 = 5 of Spades
- reroll line for quickness & activation for Calculating -
17 = 6 of Clubs
18 = 6 of Diamonds
19 = 6 of Hearts
20 = 6 of Spades
21 = 7 of Clubs
22 = 7 of Diamonds
23 = 7 of Hearts
24 = 7 of Spades
25 = 8 of Clubs
26 = 8 of Diamonds
27 = 8 of Hearts
28 = 8 of Spades
- reroll line for Hyperion Juicer -
29 = 9 of Clubs
30 = 9 of Diamonds
31 = 9 of Hearts
32 = 9 of Spades
33 = 10 of Clubs
34 = 10 of Diamonds
35 = 10 of Hearts
36 = 10 of Spades
37 = J of Clubs
38 = J of Diamonds
39 = J of Hearts
40 = J of Spades
41 = Q of Clubs
42 = Q of Diamonds
43 = Q of Hearts
44 = Q of Spades
45 = K of Clubs
46 = K of Diamonds
47 = K of Hearts
48 = K of Spades
49 = A of Clubs
50 = A of Diamonds
51 = A of Hearts
52 = A of Spades
53 = Jokers = They are equal
54 = Jokers = They are equal
- If no reroll is being used then there are 2 extra jokers -
55 = Jokers = They are equal
56 = Jokers = They are equal
and of course update your signatures!
"Possible and practical are two comrades who rarely see eye to eye."
Rob Towell
Tribe of One

Post by Tribe of One »

With the limits, it's more "broader-power" gaming rather than "low-power." Prevents focusing too much, but you get the same number of Edges and skill points so you can actually have a d6 in Driving and Survival, etc.

And I'm hoping that, by starting the PCs with nothing, I can let them work through a more diverse array of equipment before everyone is rocking the same kit of high-end armor and particle beam weapons.
Freemage
Savage Senior

Post by Freemage »

Tribe of One wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:37 pm
Freemage wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:42 pmObviously Cyborgs of all flavors get through this with some hefty advantages, but I'm pretty sure that's not a bug but a feature of the proposal from your perspective. However, the same is true of Juicers and Cyber-Knights--sure, they don't get the "Improved" levels of various combat Edge chains, but the CK's psi-blade and the Juicer's Burn Die are actually enhanced in function in this variant, because they're so far beyond what the other PCs can bring to bear.
I though about limiting 'Borgs until I realized the Upgrade Edge is Seasoned. So they'll be limited to stock cyber-- and no Nano-Repair System. Healing will be pretty difficult until the PCs get established. And I'm not really worried about C-K's with the base psi-sword. It's better than a fist, but not an overpowering advantage considering the broader abilities other IFs can bring to bear.
I'm not just talking about Combat Cyborgs-sure, they're powerhouses, but as you say, they're a pretty defined entity. However, a City Rat or Techno-Warrior just take X Points of Cyberware. This is a LOT of flexibility, especially for the Techno-Warrior, who is likely to also dump HJ rolls onto the Cyberware table, since he gets 7 Strain initially, and has at least a max Strain of 12 (6 from Attributes, 6 from Upgradeable)--and likely higher, since he gets two F&G rolls and 5 Advances, any of which could raise the pertinent Attributes to boost his Strain..
OOC Comments
GMC Bennies:
  • EJ 2/2
    Thoomba 0/2
    Khem 2/2
Serival Drumm, 24th COT
*Charon, Black Company
*Hero, Lost Jungle/TL

Tribe of One

Post by Tribe of One »

That's true -- and honestly anything that makes MARS more attractive is a plus, I think. But also, being resource impaired and out in the wilderness initially, Technical Difficulties are not as negligible as they are in a standard campaign.
Ndreare
Savage Siri

Post by Ndreare »

If you run with this idea, I would like a seat at the table.

I like what you are targeting and think it could be real fun.
  • 2D6 EFFECT
    2 Catastrophe: Something goes terribly wrong. The GM must decide what, but some ideas are a new and permanent Minor Hindrance, the inability to use powers for several days, or an explosion of some sort. The backlash should be thematic if possible. If the hero tampers with dark forces for his abilities, for example, he might become corrupted or summon something sinister into the world. If he’s a weird scientist the device might explode for 3d6 damage in a Medium Blast Template, or he might develop a Quirk, Phobia, or other “madness.”

3 Backfire: The power succeeds as with a raise but affects a different target with the worst possible results. A bolt hits a random friend, boost Trait increases an enemy’s skill or attribute, etc. If there’s no likely target, he’s Stunned instead. If the power has a Duration other than Instant, it lasts its full term and can only be negated by dispel (the caster can’t voluntarily end it herself).

4–5 Short Circuit: The power fails but the Power Points allocated to it are spent, along with an additional 1d6 Power Points.

6–8 Stunned: The caster is Stunned (see page 106). She subtracts 2 from arcane skill rolls for the rest of the encounter (the penalty remains –2 even if she gets this result again).

9–10 Overload: The character’s synapses crackle and overload with power. He takes 2d6 damage plus the cost of the power in Power Points, including any Power Modifiers the player declared.

12 Overcharge: The power draws ambient energy from the air, automatically succeeding against the target with a raise and costing the caster no Power Points!

1 = 2 of Clubs
2 = 2 of Diamonds
3 = 2 of Hearts
4 = 2 of Spades
5 = 3 of Clubs
6 = 3 of Diamonds
7 = 3 of Hearts
8 = 3 of Spades
9 = 4 of Clubs
10 = 4 of Diamonds
11 = 4 of Hearts
12 = 4 of Spades
13 = 5 of Clubs
14 = 5 of Diamonds
15 = 5 of Hearts
16 = 5 of Spades
17 = 6 of Clubs
18 = 6 of Diamonds
19 = 6 of Hearts
20 = 6 of Spades
21 = 7 of Clubs
22 = 7 of Diamonds
23 = 7 of Hearts
24 = 7 of Spades
25 = 8 of Clubs
26 = 8 of Diamonds
27 = 8 of Hearts
28 = 8 of Spades
29 = 9 of Clubs
30 = 9 of Diamonds
31 = 9 of Hearts
32 = 9 of Spades
33 = 10 of Clubs
34 = 10 of Diamonds
35 = 10 of Hearts
36 = 10 of Spades
37 = J of Clubs
38 = J of Diamonds
39 = J of Hearts
40 = J of Spades
41 = Q of Clubs
42 = Q of Diamonds
43 = Q of Hearts
44 = Q of Spades
45 = K of Clubs
46 = K of Diamonds
47 = K of Hearts
48 = K of Spades
49 = A of Clubs
50 = A of Diamonds
51 = A of Hearts
52 = A of Spades
Rob Towell
Freemage
Savage Senior

Post by Freemage »

I guess a lot of it depend on how long the campaign is meant to run. For a one-shot, the rules should have very few unintended consequences, and it should be fairly minimized in a relatively short arc (say, one year). But after that, there'll be shifts in power.
OOC Comments
GMC Bennies:
  • EJ 2/2
    Thoomba 0/2
    Khem 2/2
Serival Drumm, 24th COT
*Charon, Black Company
*Hero, Lost Jungle/TL

Ndreare
Savage Siri

Post by Ndreare »

With such broad characters you may have to create some sort of niche protection rule. Such as each player has one skill that no one else is allowed to go above d8 or d10. I'm thinking of this because especially with Mars getting so many skill points it would be easy to have a whole lot of people within advance or 2 looking the same.

Example:
The Shooting Guy
The Fighting Guy
The Magic Guy
The Sneaky Guy
The Mind Melter
  • 2D6 EFFECT

1 = 2 of Clubs
2 = 2 of Diamonds
3 = 2 of Hearts
4 = 2 of Spades
5 = 3 of Clubs
6 = 3 of Diamonds
7 = 3 of Hearts
8 = 3 of Spades
9 = 4 of Clubs
10 = 4 of Diamonds
11 = 4 of Hearts
12 = 4 of Spades
13 = 5 of Clubs
14 = 5 of Diamonds
15 = 5 of Hearts
16 = 5 of Spades
17 = 6 of Clubs
18 = 6 of Diamonds
19 = 6 of Hearts
20 = 6 of Spades
21 = 7 of Clubs
22 = 7 of Diamonds
23 = 7 of Hearts
24 = 7 of Spades
25 = 8 of Clubs
26 = 8 of Diamonds
27 = 8 of Hearts
28 = 8 of Spades
29 = 9 of Clubs
30 = 9 of Diamonds
31 = 9 of Hearts
32 = 9 of Spades
33 = 10 of Clubs
34 = 10 of Diamonds
35 = 10 of Hearts
36 = 10 of Spades
37 = J of Clubs
38 = J of Diamonds
39 = J of Hearts
40 = J of Spades
41 = Q of Clubs
42 = Q of Diamonds
43 = Q of Hearts
44 = Q of Spades
45 = K of Clubs
46 = K of Diamonds
47 = K of Hearts
48 = K of Spades
49 = A of Clubs
50 = A of Diamonds
51 = A of Hearts
52 = A of Spades
Rob Towell
Tribe of One

Post by Tribe of One »

One consequence -- which I think is a fun one -- of the cap on skills (most at 1d8, a couple at 1d10) is that there's less need to have loads of skill points and/or high attributes to buy up high skills levels. Could make Young more attractive.
Ndreare
Savage Siri

Post by Ndreare »

Funny while his sidekick would be eliminated (a total powerhouse) Gill would be a perfect fit in a game like that. He has Notice d10, Occult d10 and every other skill possible at d6. He is the master of nothing build to the highest extreme.
  • 2D6 EFFECT

1 = 2 of Clubs
2 = 2 of Diamonds
3 = 2 of Hearts
4 = 2 of Spades
5 = 3 of Clubs
6 = 3 of Diamonds
7 = 3 of Hearts
8 = 3 of Spades
9 = 4 of Clubs
10 = 4 of Diamonds
11 = 4 of Hearts
12 = 4 of Spades
13 = 5 of Clubs
14 = 5 of Diamonds
15 = 5 of Hearts
16 = 5 of Spades
17 = 6 of Clubs
18 = 6 of Diamonds
19 = 6 of Hearts
20 = 6 of Spades
21 = 7 of Clubs
22 = 7 of Diamonds
23 = 7 of Hearts
24 = 7 of Spades
25 = 8 of Clubs
26 = 8 of Diamonds
27 = 8 of Hearts
28 = 8 of Spades
29 = 9 of Clubs
30 = 9 of Diamonds
31 = 9 of Hearts
32 = 9 of Spades
33 = 10 of Clubs
34 = 10 of Diamonds
35 = 10 of Hearts
36 = 10 of Spades
37 = J of Clubs
38 = J of Diamonds
39 = J of Hearts
40 = J of Spades
41 = Q of Clubs
42 = Q of Diamonds
43 = Q of Hearts
44 = Q of Spades
45 = K of Clubs
46 = K of Diamonds
47 = K of Hearts
48 = K of Spades
49 = A of Clubs
50 = A of Diamonds
51 = A of Hearts
52 = A of Spades
Rob Towell
Snake Eyes
Game Master

Post by Snake Eyes »

@Tribe of One did this concept ever gain any additional traction? I would like to jump in on this if there's room.
Beware the mesmerizing eyes of the snake!
12th AAT Bennies
12th AAT GM Bennies: 2/8
Wild Card Bennies:
Devak: 0/2
Varig: 0/2
Cole: 0/2
Prestige Unlimited Bennies
Prestige Unlimited GM Bennies: 5/5
Wild Card Bennies:
William Tack: 3
Kraig: 3
Vedder: 3
Shade: 3
Fletch: 3
Findriel: 0
Niels: 4
Tribe of One

Post by Tribe of One »

If/when I get the bandwidth to run another game, this is still at the top of the list. But I don't see it happening soon. The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.
Snake Eyes
Game Master

Post by Snake Eyes »

Tribe of One wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:45 pm If/when I get the bandwidth to run another game, this is still at the top of the list. But I don't see it happening soon. The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.
I know that game. When room in your schedule opens enough to run this, barring a massive influx of new players, I'd like to join.
Beware the mesmerizing eyes of the snake!
12th AAT Bennies
12th AAT GM Bennies: 2/8
Wild Card Bennies:
Devak: 0/2
Varig: 0/2
Cole: 0/2
Prestige Unlimited Bennies
Prestige Unlimited GM Bennies: 5/5
Wild Card Bennies:
William Tack: 3
Kraig: 3
Vedder: 3
Shade: 3
Fletch: 3
Findriel: 0
Niels: 4
Tribe of One

Post by Tribe of One »

Snake Eyes wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:29 pm
Tribe of One wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:45 pm If/when I get the bandwidth to run another game, this is still at the top of the list. But I don't see it happening soon. The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.
I know that game. When room in your schedule opens enough to run this, barring a massive influx of new players, I'd like to join.
Definitely.
High Command
The Savage Inquisition

Post by High Command »

Neat, my roll20 game concept is a lot like this, though you've opened up more options and are starting at a very different level than I am in many ways, but that building from nothing vibe is still there. Sounds like an awesome game.
Tales of the 17th SOG
"In so far as you are concerned, I am the right arm of High Command itself. You are my Fist, be ready to strike at any moment." Major Killian Gregor, 3rd SOG Battalion, CSSD, Chi-Town.

Return to “Community Projects”