1. Joe’s Shwarma Shop: Optional RP area

Jareb
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

1. Joe’s Shwarma Shop: Optional RP area

Post by Jareb »

In some way shape or form you are invited by Norona to Joe’s...
Joe’s Shawarma shop: A dank place that smells of bitter sprites. A portly man with a few teeth missing, one cyber eye, and a hand made for carving delicious meat right off the bone greets you. His skin is dark and sweaty as he lords over the meat which has been infused with tomato and onion. Its a small shop, really only a single table fit for heroes made of delapitated metal and an old table top that had seen better days. The faint sigil of red robin can still be made out faded but etched into the dingy red table top.

Presumably Joe greets you with half a smile and a loud voice as if either you or he are partially deaf, ”Whadda like? I got Angel rings, Grack Eggs... But all that post post apocolyptic barbarism aside, my specialty is my dripping meat wrapped in a home baked Laffa... I only got one table there and you are welcome to it.”
Attachments
A59C4C2A-2884-4EE9-8FE1-FEF44F273899.jpeg
7338FFFE-2F15-4679-AF82-D9268E6A6B94.jpeg
Jareb Combat data
Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d8, Spirit d8, Strength d8 (d10), Vigor d8, -2 to be hit from range via improved dodge.
Charisma: 0; Pace: 4; Parry: 8 ; Toughness: 16(10); Strain: 0,PPE:20/9
Combat edges:
  • Quick- redraw on 5 or less
    Elan
Command edges:
  • Command: +1 to unshake in command radius
    Hold the line: +1 toughness to troops under their command
    Natural Leader: Can share bennies with those under his command,
Active Powers and other bonuses:
[/list]
Bennies
5/3
+1 lucky
+1 high post rate
+1 good rp
-1 speaking sign language
-2 bennies for swamp
Norona

Re: 1. Joe’s Shwarma Shop: Optional RP area

Post by Norona »

Eschewing the meat and animal offerings, Norona sits at the small table and waits for the others to arrive. Once everyone is settled he smiles.

"Firstly, let me say. I am paying." He eyes Tyraxas with all seriousness, "Except for you."

Continuing on the elf lays out their situation so far, "We have travelled a long distance and have only yet begun our mission. Yet, there is much to reflect on and many to remember. Murder Wraiths in Wycliffe, Vampires in the swamps, monsters, evil, and more. It is as if a great cloud has descended over this land blotting out he sun and casting a wide shadow. In the midst of all of this, the Legion is - at its best - a light in the darkness. If we are to be a light we must be known for our goodness in the face of evil, mercy in the face of violence, and life in the face of death. As we rest here today, before departing again I think it wise to remind ourselves of these ideals so we may be ready to act on them when called upon."
Tyraxas

Post by Tyraxas »

Tyraxas, having taken his human form in order to fit into the tiny eatery, narrows his eyes at Norona. "You are not paying me? I would not take your money. Being the light in the darkness is its own reward." He glances around, then leans forward slightly. "Are you paying the rest of them?"
He sits back in his chair and sniffs at the shawarma, then proceeds to demolish every last bite. "It is as you say. Those who surrender are extended mercy. And this...shawarma...we should have this more often. We can extend shawarma to our defeated foes in hopes that they will see the error of their ways." After smearing what sauces may have been left on his face into his mouth, he puffs out his chest. "I am still young, though I believe I have learned much from you all. If there is to be an ideal held aloft for all to aspire to, we must adhere to that ideal ourselves. Hypocrisy undermines our purpose."
He smiles at Norona, hoping he has understood the sage lessons taught by the elven wanderer.
Tyraxas
Tyraxas
Current Status Post
Current Status: Dragon form
Wounds / Fatigue: 0 / 0
PPE: 20 / 20
ISP: 0 / 0
Active Effects: None
Parry: 5
Toughness: 35 (16) MDC in dragon form
Toughness: 16 (6) in human form with deadboy armor and duster
Pertinent Edges: Quick
Adventure Cards:
  • Second Wind: insert desc here
    Noble Sacrifice: insert desc here
Edit Signature
Dragon Breed Details
Sierra Mackenzie

Post by Sierra Mackenzie »

Dinosaur Swamp/Village of Avanzada Seca
Next few days
Round 0

Sierra came into Joe’s Shawarma Shop and looked around at the dingy place. She shrugged. “I’ve eaten at worse,” she commented before plopping down with the others. She idly rubbed at the hickeys on her neck. She’d been spending a lot of time with Lincoln, smoking weed, drinking moonshine, and doing nasty other things to each other. Hey, it was fun, and it got them a great deal on their salvage.

“He meant paying for your meal,” Sierra explained to Tyraxas as she lit up a joint and took a puff before biting into her shawarma. “Mmmm...it’s greasy as hell, and will go straight to my hips, but God, it’s better than rations,” she said. “And they actually have Coke!” She drank some more, then poured in a bit of Lincoln’s moonshine from a flask he had given her.

“So what’s with all the preachy do-goodness?” Sierra asked Norona. “I mean, we just spent the last week healing a shit-ton of folks. I think that’s pretty fucking light shining, if you ask me.”
Everything Burns
[dice:hfbt74sw]43896:0[/dice:hfbt74sw]
3-10: Anything highly flammable burns.
6-10: Anything flammable burns.
8-9: Water boils away over [dice:hfbt74sw]43896:1[/dice:hfbt74sw] rounds.
10: Anything not flammable burns or melts (metal, stone, ceramic, etc) and water superheats and evaporates immediately.
Gear
Sierra’s pack is in the car.
Character Tracker
Sierra Character Sheet
Parry: 5; Toughness: 13(6)
Encumbrance: 25/28
Battle Hardened (armor): +2 to Soak
Combat Reflexes (armor): +2 to Unshake
Danger Sense: Notice to avoid surprise
Improved Nerves of Steel (armor): Ignore 2 points of Wound penalties
Liquid Courage: Vigor d10, Toughness: 8, ignore 1 point of Wounds (1 hour)
Read the Flames
Respect: +2 Charisma bonus when dealing with residents of Avanzada Seca
SLOOT Suit: Armor can become transparent.
ISP: 35/40 (5 locked for armor)
Bennies: 3/3
Adventure Card
  • Tale Teller: Your hero must tell a story of his group’s deeds to an audience of some sort (roleplay this) and make a Persuasion roll. If successful, the listeners become friendly and helpful to the entire party.
  • Parley: All characters cease fighting and listen to the hero speak for at least 30 seconds. Others may only take defensive actions during this time. This has no effect on beasts and other creatures that cannot understand the speaker.
Toshiro 'Cybermonk'

Post by Toshiro 'Cybermonk' »

Toshiro grins as they enter the dingy restaurant. After all, its always hole in the wall places like these that ending up having the best tasting food.
Presumably Joe wrote:my specialty is my dripping meat wrapped in a home baked Laffa
Toshiro raised a finger to indicate that he'll take one of the specials, then cups his fingers around an imaginary glass and tips it and his head back in a drinking motion. When asked what he like to drink, he just shakes his hand in a noncommittal fashion. Anything would do.

He nurses the drink while the Norona pitches his concern. When Tyraxas speaks, he covers a short snort by raising the glass to his lips, hiding his smile. The dragon's lack of contextual understanding was always entertaining in conversation. He wonders how long that will last. Tyr had already picked up an incredible amount in such a short time. It's a good thing he had fallen in with the Legion when he did, otherwise who knew where he would be picking up his moral compass from.

Speaking of moral compass, Norona's and Tyr's words sting just a bit. The Legion had treated Toshiro well when they had discovered him in the ashes of his destroyed caravan. Their patience had seemed never ending as they nursed him back to health despite his refusal to answer any questions. Yes, he had joined up with the Legion because he knew that they travelled far and wide dealing with various evils that threatened the people of North America. He knew that would give him one of his best chances at tracking him down. But he also joined because he admired the compassion they had shown him, and that he had seen them show others.

Of course, there is a difference between compassion and naivety

Confident that this conversation was triggered by the killing of the brodkil leader, Toshiro taps away on his built in terminal for a minute, and then switches his eye to project mode. A crude scene of shadows appears on the table. A beastlike humanoid shadow struggles against chains, and is surrounded by sleeping individuals. The one awake individual, a guard apparently, looks weak, and suffers occassionally from coughing fits. The chained beast breaks free of its chains, and overpowers and slays the afflicted guard. It then proceeds to one by one to murder those asleep, after which the scene cuts out.

Frowning, Toshiro gestures toward where the scene had played out on the table, then spins in his chair gesturing toward the town. He holds out the index finger of his left hand, and runs the index finger of his right from joint to finger tip twice in rapid succession, then jabs his thumb lightly against his own chest. He repeats the motion with his fingers again, and gestures to everyone at the table. He picks his drink up and sips it, ready to confirm or dispute the inevitable guesses at what the heck he was trying to communicate.
OOC Comments
Toshiro's Character Sheet
Wounds: 0/4; Fatigue: 0/3; [/size]

Parry: 5 (+4 from chip and sword)[/size]
Toughness: 23(12 MDC)[/size]
Active Effects
Chips: +3DT Fighting +1DT Electronics
Sword: +2 DT Fighting, Absorption (Metal and Kinetic), +2 DT Strength [/size]

Notable Edges: Woodsman, Quick, Brawny, I know a Guy, Nerves of Steel, Danger Sense, Improved Arcane Resistance, Ace, Combat Ace, Elan[/size]

Bennies: 1/3 [/size]
-1 for shooting reroll
+1 for commiting near suicide (being outside the vehicle)
-2 for agility rerolls

Edit Signature
Sierra Mackenzie

Dinosaur Swamp/Village of Avanzada Seca
Next few days
Round 0

Sierra watched Toshiro’s little holo-movie. It was hard to make things out, but she got the gist of it.

“Yeah, I kinda have to agree with Silent But Deadly here,” she said, hooking a thumb at Toshiro. “What do you think that brodkil was gonna do? He’s a demon! she insisted. “Demons are, like, evil! They taught us that in Legion Basic. Sure, I guess we could have interrogated him, but we’d eventually have to put him down. I get your point, Norona -- if it had been, like, a human, or an elf, or grackle or some other deeb.” She still really hadn’t gotten out of the habit of using that derogatory word for D-Bees. It was kind of baked in growing up on the streets of Whykin. “Were we going to drag him along to town? Expect them to -- what? There isn’t a jail here. We gonna sit on him our entire mission? And what if the locals objected? That’ll hurt our ‘shining light’, too, when they know we truck with demons.”

Sierra sighed and took a sip of her Coke. “Sometimes you only get shitty options.”
Everything Burns
[dice:1tfbft2i]43966:0[/dice:1tfbft2i]
3-10: Anything highly flammable burns.
6-10: Anything flammable burns.
8-9: Water boils away over [dice:1tfbft2i]43966:1[/dice:1tfbft2i] rounds.
10: Anything not flammable burns or melts (metal, stone, ceramic, etc) and water superheats and evaporates immediately.
Gear
Sierra’s pack is in the car.
Character Tracker
Sierra Character Sheet
Read the Flames
Adventure Card
  • Tale Teller: Your hero must tell a story of his group’s deeds to an audience of some sort (roleplay this) and make a Persuasion roll. If successful, the listeners become friendly and helpful to the entire party.
  • Parley: All characters cease fighting and listen to the hero speak for at least 30 seconds. Others may only take defensive actions during this time. This has no effect on beasts and other creatures that cannot understand the speaker.
Conrad

Post by Conrad »

Conrad enters the place a little late having cleaned up and patched himself up a bit just in time to see Toshiro's movie and hear Sierra speak.
Sierra Mackenzie wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:48 am Yeah, I kinda have to agree with Silent But Deadly here,” she said, hooking a thumb at Toshiro. “What do you think that brodkil was gonna do? He’s a demon!” she insisted. “Demons are, like, evil! They taught us that in Legion Basic. Sure, I guess we could have interrogated him, but we’d eventually have to put him down. I get your point, Norona -- if it had been, like, a human, or an elf, or grackle or some other deeb.” She still really hadn’t gotten out of the habit of using that derogatory word for D-Bees. It was kind of baked in growing up on the streets of Whykin. “Were we going to drag him along to town? Expect them to -- what? There isn’t a jail here. We gonna sit on him our entire mission? And what if the locals objected? That’ll hurt our ‘shining light’, too, when they know we truck with demons.”

Sierra sighed and took a sip of her Coke. “Sometimes you only get shitty options.”
"Really Deeb Sierra," Conrad says in a disapproving tone, as he leans against the doorway, "not a term that flies really in this group." The absence of the word chummer was noticeable. His face as he had entered had been hopeful, but you could not tell that now.

"Its one thing to kill somebody in combat; been there, done that. Part of being a soldier. Some frakkers need putting down. Its another to have a prisoner and arbitrarily kills them. Seen enough of that in the war; seen what is does to people," Conrad subtly or not reminds them that he's seen this drek before, "so where do you draw the line? What gets to be treated as a sentient being?"

"Some things you can't take prisoner, we can all accept that. Yes, the next question we needed to ask was what do we do with the prisoner? not a fan of demons, but brodkil as a whole are fairly mercenary for demons. Could we have bought him off? Was his loyalty to ..." he looks over at Jareb for some help, "whatever she was particularly strong? Was there information we could get out of him? Remember, we're still flying pretty blind out here."

He looks over at the group, his face serious
"Whatever we decide, we decide together, but I will not allow arbitrarily killing prisoners"
Jareb
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Jareb »

Jareb peered over his plate of Angel rings, fried golden crispy and hopefully made of onion stacked almost a foot high. In response to Conrad’s cue he says with poignent force, ” Tarlock was her consort as much as me. I am not sure of her true name, but I think we could call her Ishtar and not be too far off.”

Jareb’s nose cruches up as Gift ever in his hands tries to playfully grab it. The immortal angel offers his 2 cents and in some manner agreeing with Norona and perhaps providing clarity to the struggle at hand, ” The light has always been for as long as darkness has dwelled. The rifts opened a great cause way into that darkness letting it pour rampent over the lands. However, the flickering candels of light now burn like mini novas.” He glances into the eyes of the child cupped gracefully in his arms, ”know this well... Darkness can never be vanquished... Kill one and something immeasurably stronger takes its place. Evil born at the beginning of all life cannot be undone by any means we here posses. At best we can be the sheild for all those unable to stand against it... The duty of a hero.”

Jareb raises his beverage cup filled with cocacola high in rememberence for the foe vanquished but forgotton. ” You hae to wonder when Tarlock’s children will come seeking their retribution...”
Jareb Combat data
Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d8, Spirit d8, Strength d8 (d10), Vigor d8, -2 to be hit from range via improved dodge.
Combat edges:
    Elan
Command edges:
[/list]
Bennies
5/3
+1 lucky
+1 high post rate
+1 good rp
-2 bennies for swamp
Tyraxas

Post by Tyraxas »

Tyraxas nods as Conrad speaks. "Even beyond questions of morality and honor, the matter of practicality must have its say. Our knowledge of the area is limited, and knowledge of these events with which we deal is even moreso. Executing those who may have knowledge we lack seems foolish. Though..." he nods in acknowledgement of Toshiro's statement. "...if I understand Toshiro, it is also foolish to leave a dangerous foe at our back, bound or not. Those who do not wish to be shackled may find a way free, and repay us harshly for our kindness." He lets out a sigh. A puff of smoke goes with it. "We should at least consult each other. Perhaps form a tribunal of differing opinions to decide the fate of a prisoner." Then he shrugs. "Or just slay our enemies in combat and have done with it."
He begins investigating another shawarma. "This is delightful. My midsection is protesting, though. If only this edifice was large enough to contain my true form..."
Tyraxas
Tyraxas
Current Status Post
Adventure Cards:
Edit Signature
Dragon Breed Details
Norona

Post by Norona »

While there seems to be a back and forth Norona is with Conrad on the issue, he is about to say something more but gets distracted by the thought of Tyraxas, in his true form, laying waste to the entire establishment. Recovering from his momentary distraction he shrugs, "Most of us are here under the auspices of the Tomorrow Legion. As such, it is wise for us to follow their code. Killing prisoners is not in keeping with that. I have no love for demons and their ilk, however, we had not decided on death and were exploring the option of returning the thing to its infernal plane. If not the code of the legion, then at least respect for one another must reign."
Kuikku

Post by Kuikku »

Kuikku sits quietly enjoying his shwarma as the rest of the party talks. Once it looks like everyone has had their say he finally speaks up. ”Lord Coake made the decision to stay out of the fighting for Tolkeen. Many decided this was a wrong decision and went to fight against orders. Many Knights on both side of that schism have come to question their decisions. Even with knowing the outcome there are still lots of questions about what could have happened. We may never get a satisfactory answer.”

Kuikku looks around the group and even takes Joe in with his look. ”The Tomorrow Legion was formed in an effort to re-establish the positive mission the Cyber-Knights were originally supposed to perform. Lord Coake added in non-Knight because sometimes our passion to eliminate evil in and around others can blind us to the evil in ourselves. My actions regarding Tarlok are a perfect example of this. This is something I will need to work out, or purge if you will, over time.”

He sighs and looks down at his almost clear plate. Looking back up he continues. ”In the mean time we, all of us, will need to keep an eye on each other. Whatever that shadow thing was that attacked us may have more influence on our attitudes than we first suspected. Regardless, there will be no further execution of prisoners without a trial of some sort.”

Waiving at Joe Kuikku tries to lighten the mood a little. ”For now though we should enjoy a bit more of this food and maybe share a bit of Sierra's taquila.”
Character
Kuikku
Parry: 8
Toughness: 14(6)
Toughness with Cyber-Armor active: 20(8) MDC
Toshiro 'Cybermonk'

Toshiro bites into the schwarma as the others speak. For a moment his eyes roll back into his head as greasy drips down his chin.

My god, this is heavenly...
Tyraxas wrote:"We should at least consult each other. Perhaps form a tribunal of differing opinions to decide the fate of a prisoner."
In the middle of grabbing his drink, Toshiro uses it point at the disguised dragon when he makes this point. A bit of his drink sloshes out with the action, spilling onto Sierra's plate. Toshiro gives Sierra an apologetic look, cutting his remaining schwarma in half and offering it to the fiery redhead as restitution.
Kuikku wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:53 pm "Regardless, there will be no further execution of prisoners without a trial of some sort.”
A little more carefully this time, Toshiro signals his agreement with this statement. He makes quickly loops his hand around the table indicating that everyone should be a part of that tribunal before such an action is taken again. He's not one to avoid hard decisions, like killing the brodkil demon, but Toshiro had learned that disunity like this can undermine even the best of traveling parties.
OOC Comments

Active Effects

Notable Edges: Woodsman, Quick, Brawny, I know a Guy, Nerves of Steel, Danger Sense, Improved Arcane Resistance, Ace, Combat Ace, Elan[/size]

-1 for shooting reroll
-2 for agility rerolls

Edit Signature
Jareb
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Jareb »

Jareb looks at Tosh figiting about as others speak. He is silient on the manner. Agitated about something.” You there Umm... You will have to forgive me I might have not caught your name even though we have travelled for a bit together.” Jareb cradles Gift feeding the baby a bit of meat, ” Like this babe you seem to enjoy the meat served here, and you have been quite on the matter in hand. In my years I have learned few things, and one is to trust the counsel of those who say the least. What would the silient one judge us to do?”
Jareb Combat data
Combat edges:
    Elan
Command edges:
[/list]
Bennies
5/3
+1 lucky
+1 high post rate
+1 good rp
-2 bennies for swamp
Tyraxas

Post by Tyraxas »

Tyraxas interjects. "I believe I have discerned his manner of speech. He has agreed with my suggestion regarding a tribunal, but believes the determination should be made by the whole unit, not by a few. It is wisest for preserving the unity and cohesiveness of the team." He glances at Toshiro. "I have that correct, do I not?" He mimes a thumb into his own chest, a finger towards his ear, and a thumbs up.
Tyraxas
Tyraxas
Current Status Post
Adventure Cards:
Edit Signature
Dragon Breed Details
Toshiro 'Cybermonk'

That dragon really does learn quickly

Toshiro nods at Tyr's interpretation of his signing.
Jareb wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:09 pm What would the silient one judge us to do?”[/b]
Toshiro quickly waves his hands back and forth while shaking his hands when jareb acts for his judgement.

He points at himself, and then adopts and exaggerated serious face while banging the table with a mock gavel. He shakes his head and hands again.

He does raise his index finger while cocking an eyebrow to indicate he would make one point. He circles his hand around the party again, then raises his hand formally as though voting. He then points to each member of the part individually, showing a thumbs up for each person. When he eventually circles back to himself, the last of the party, he gives a thumbs down, holding it in place. He then points at his thumb and taps at this heart. He paused for a second, then taps on his head, opens and closes his hand as though it were speaking, and even marches his arms up and down like a toy soldier. He re-that thumbs down and slowly rotates to a thumbs up.

He let's out a silent sigh and drops his hands to his side. He shrugs points to himself and taps on his temple, then shrugs again and goes back to enjoying his food.
OOC Comments

Active Effects

-1 for shooting reroll
-2 for agility rerolls

Edit Signature
Tyraxas

Post by Tyraxas »

Tyraxas nods. "He is no judge. He is a soldier. He is here to follow orders. He suggests the rest of us have a say in determining the fate of prisoners; he will only carry out those orders." Tyraxas shakes his head. "You are no more a mindless soldier with an invalid opinion than I am. If you are a part of this concern, then you must have a vote. Even an abstention. To disregard certain voices -" he grins, wryly, catching the irony of ascribing a voice to one that doesn't speak; "- is to set precedent for picking and choosing who gets to have a vote. If we cannot settle on a tribunal, then all will speak." He looks Toshiro in the eye. "Even those who speak with their hands."
Tyraxas
Tyraxas
Current Status Post
Adventure Cards:
Edit Signature
Dragon Breed Details
Jareb
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Jareb »

Tyraxas wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:03 pm Tyraxas nods. "He is no judge. He is a soldier. He is here to follow orders. He suggests the rest of us have a say in determining the fate of prisoners; he will only carry out those orders." Tyraxas shakes his head. "You are no more a mindless soldier with an invalid opinion than I am. If you are a part of this concern, then you must have a vote. Even an abstention. To disregard certain voices -" he grins, wryly, catching the irony of ascribing a voice to one that doesn't speak; "- is to set precedent for picking and choosing who gets to have a vote. If we cannot settle on a tribunal, then all will speak." He looks Toshiro in the eye. "Even those who speak with their hands."
Jareb chuckles inwardly and agrees, ”That is amazing! I like the Tribunal. Just keep it simple, a thumbs up for kill, thumbs down do not kill. Majority rules.”
Jareb Combat data
Combat edges:
    Elan
Command edges:
[/list]
Bennies
5/3
+1 lucky
+1 high post rate
+1 good rp
-2 bennies for swamp
Kuikku

Post by Kuikku »

Kuikku watches everyone trying to judge their reactions. "Ok, a tribunal. In any given situation I will randomly select three of us as the judges. The remainder will be given time to present their opinion on the matter then the judges vote, usually by hidden ballot. Majority rule determines the result. Is this acceptable?" He then looks around the table checking for consensus.
Character
Kuikku
Sierra Mackenzie

"Really, Deeb, Sierra?" Conrad said in a disapproving tone as he leaned against the doorway. "Not a term that flies really in this group."

Sierra had the decency to blush. “Sorry, ‘Rad,” she said. “Old habit. I didn’t grow up with weirdos like you, remember?” She gave a charming smile.

Toshiro spilled a bit of his drink on Sierra’s plate and offered half his shawarma in apology.

“Thanks,” Sierra said. She watched in amusement as he went through his pantomime. She laughed. “We really need to get you a data pad so you can just type this shit out!” She’d lost him, but then this whole conversation sort of bored. her. I mean, it was a demon everyone was gabbing about.

“Sure. Tribunal or whatever works,” Sierra said.
Character Tracker
Sierra Character Sheet
Read the Flames
Adventure Card
Toshiro 'Cybermonk'

Toshiro silently laughs at Tyr's interpretation of his signing. While not far off it, misses a key point.

Toshiro rocks his hand back and forth in the universal sign for "Kind of".
Sierra Mackenzie wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:03 am “We really need to get you a data pad so you can just type this shit out!”
Sierra's comment sparks an idea. Toshiro holds up a finger to stall the thought, then gathers all of the silverware everyone isn't using and arranges it on the table. When done, he forcefully pokes the table below the pattern.

Pattern:
|_| |\| | -|- '/
OOC Comments

Active Effects

-1 for shooting reroll
-2 for agility rerolls

Edit Signature
Sierra Mackenzie

Sierra leaned over the table, unconsciously giving Toshiro a nice look down her tank top as she studied his silverware.

“Um, sorry, Tosh, but that still doesn’t make any sense. Unity?” she guessed.
Character Tracker
Sierra Character Sheet
Read the Flames
Adventure Card
Jareb
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Jareb »

Jareb looks at Tosh too trying to decipher the mutes signals. Yeah maybe Serria is right. Unity. Jareb nods eating his last bite, ”Yeah Unity. If you will forgive my curiosity I was wondering how you came to lack vocal speech?”
Jareb Combat data
Combat edges:
    Elan
Command edges:
[/list]
Bennies
5/3
+1 lucky
+1 high post rate
+1 good rp
-2 bennies for swamp
Tyraxas

Post by Tyraxas »

Tyraxas peers at Toshiro. "He doesn't appear to be wounded at the neck." He cocks his head sideways as he looks at Toshiro. "Do you have a tongue?" Tyraxas, for emphasis, sticks out his own tongue and wiggles it around.
Tyraxas
Tyraxas
Current Status Post
Adventure Cards:
Edit Signature
Dragon Breed Details
Sierra Mackenzie

Sierra shook her head. “Man, that would be terrible if Tosh didn’t have a tongue. I mean, think of all his poor girlfriends?”
Character Tracker
Sierra Character Sheet
Read the Flames
Adventure Card
Tyraxas

Post by Tyraxas »

Tyraxas squints at Sierra. "What would girl friends need with his tongue, if they can discern his sign language? Is verbal communication essential to friendships with girls? I find his insights valuable whether spoken or signed."
Tyraxas
Tyraxas
Current Status Post
Adventure Cards:
Edit Signature
Dragon Breed Details
Toshiro 'Cybermonk'

Toshiro looks down silently and gets lost in the depths of his drink for a moment at Jareb's questions. He swirls the drink as he contemplates whether to share his story. He's so wrapped up in his contemplation that he completely misses Sierra's joke and the Tyr's inevitable confusion.

Finally, Toshiro opens an access hatch on his armor and tenderly pulls out an old warn phtograph. A bit torn at the edges and sporting deep creases from thousands of times of being refolded, the picture shows a younger Toshiro, cybernetics free with the exception of the glowing red left eye. He is surrounded by three other people of Japanese decent it what is clearly a family photo.

The father, a middle aged, clean shaven man with a slightly receding hairline, maintains a serious expression despite the rest of the families smile. Only the way he is holding his wife tight to his side and the hand on Toshiro's shoulder conveys his familial pride. The wife's eyes shine with compassion, and her smile is genuine and loving. But it is the young girl next to Toshiro that Toshiro's gaze lingers on. Her raven black hair his pulled together in a braid falling over her shoulder. Clearly younger than Toshiro, the picture was snapped with her head turned looking up at Toshiro, her expression one of half anger, half amusement at some long forgotten joke Toshiro had made at her expense. "Kaiko" is written in a sloppy hand beneath her portion of the photo.

Toshiro passes the photo to the angel.

If anyone will understand a past full of demons, it would be him.

He then sets up his projector to display onto the table again and loads up an old video, one he keeps in a separate data stick he keeps deep in his armor. He takes a deep breath, and hits play.

The scene on the table begins amid noisy chaos. Blood curdling screams of the dying mix with confused and unheeded pleas for mercy. The lighting is dim, lit by the flickering orange light of heavy flame, mixed with just a tint of unearthly green. The camera moves shakily, and its clear that the video is a playback from Toshiro's eye.
"Kaiko, this way!" Toshiro says and he finds his little sister and grabs her hand pulling her toward the forest at the edge of the camp their caravan had set up. He takes a quick glance back toward the center of the camp. There, amist the flames now begining to consume the tents and vehicles, a dark silloute of a figure wrapped in a green aura laughs as chaos unfolds around him.

Toshiro and Kaiko make it to the tree line, and Toshiro pulls Kaiko a hundred feet or so deeper into the forest. He stops at tree with a hollowed out trunk. "I found this earlier this evening. Quick, get in." Toshiro says as he frantically pushes his sister toward the opening. He looks back to the camp before ducking into the tree himself, and sees the auraed figure walking toward the treeline as the aura extinguishes itself.

The two sit in the darkness of the hollow tree, lit only by the firelight reflected off the nearby trees. It's not much, but when Toshiro switches his eye to night vision its enough for him to see the forest clearly. The night has grown quiet except for the sound of the flames raging through what is left of the carvans camp. Toshrio keeps his eyes trained on the area outside their hiding place watching for any sign of the man who stepped out of the rift and so quickly ravaged the caravan. He silently draw his pistol from its holster in case he needs it, though guns didn't seem to help anyone else in the caravan when it first got attacked by that thing.

Toshiro suddenly hears Kaiko's breathing quicken to a frantic pace. He looks over at see her eyes wide as a massive spider crawls from the top of her head down the right side of her face. Barely in control, she looks at him in wide eyed terror.

"It's okay." Toshiro whispers, as softly as he can. "I'll get it, just, stay quiet...". Toshiro reaches up and quickly grabs the spider by a hairy leg and tosses out of tree hallow.

"Stay quiet" a refined voice suddenly says, as that unearthly green light illuminates the area outside of the tree. "Excellent advice old chap. It's a pitty you couldn't follow it...".

Toshiro grabs Kaiko's hand and quickly scrambles from the tree hollow. He turns to see the sillouted figure clothed in that green aura that is completely washes out Toshiro night vision. Kaiko screams as she sees it and Toshiro raises the pistol. But he doesnt fire. The light from the sillouted figure flares. Toshiro, arm shaking, slowly turns to face his sister. He stops with the pistol pointed straight at her forhead.

"Toshiro...?" Kaiko says, confusion and terror fighting for supremacy in her voice. Tears roll down her cheeks and she looks at Toshiro with a plea in her eyes. These scene goes black as the cybernetic eye - the one thing Toshiro still has control over - closes, and the deafening sound of a gunshot pierces the schwarma shop.
Before anyone can speak, Toshiro downs the rest of his drink in a single pull, stands up, and walks over to the bar signalling the barkeep to get him another drink.
OOC Comments

Active Effects

-1 for shooting reroll
-2 for agility rerolls

Edit Signature
Sierra Mackenzie

“Oh, honey,” Sierra said, smiling at Tyraxas. “I have a lot to teach you about women!” She laughed. “I am sure Tosh’s girlfriends enjoy his fingerings just as much,”she giggled. “It’s all communication on a...different level.” She patted Tyraxes’ leg under the table, her hand lingering a bit before she picked up her Chi-Cola and took a sip.
Character Tracker
Sierra Character Sheet
Read the Flames
Adventure Card
Deezy Klatta
Silver Patron
Silver Patron

Post by Deezy Klatta »

Deezy burst into the shop at that point and looked around wildly. Her eyes passed over the table the others were at as if she didn't even see them, and she rushed to the counter.

"Joe, I need two...THREE shwarma. Two of them uncooked okay? The third cooked. That's, uh, that's control. One of the raw ones should be in tin foil."

The proprietor gazed at her levelly. "Like your hat?"

She reached up to her head in alarm, "Did I leave that on...?" Then she realized belatedly it was a joke and gave Joe a sour look. "Ha ha."

"No weird experiments in the shop. You promised."

"I know! It's not...weird!" Deezy wilted a little, then rallied under that withering gaze. "And not an experiment! I can't afford to pay off more damage, I promise!"

Joe handed her a number plaque. She took and and flounced to the table where Sierra and Tyraxus and everyone were sitting, and pulled up a chair from a neighboring table.

"Hey guys."
OOC Comments
Player Name: Salmon Max
Google Handle: samminmax@gmail.com

Character Name: [urk=http://savagerifts.com/sr/viewtopic.php ... =167#p1803]Dorothy Zane “DZ” Klatta[/url]
Race: Human
Iconic Framework: Techno-Wizard
Attributes: Agility d6, Smarts d10, Spirit d6, Strength d4, Vigor d6
Charisma: -1; Pace: 6; Parry: 4; Toughness: 12 (6); PPE: 20
Skills:
Knowledge: Arcana d10
Knowledge: Engineering d10 (+1)
Knowledge: Science d6
Knowledge: Electronics d10 (+1)
Repair d10 (+2 Edge, +4 armor (inc TW bonus))
Investigate d6 (+2)
Techno-Wizardry d10
Fighting
Notice
Shooting d6 (+3 w/revolver)

Hindrances
Overconfident (Major): Never give up...NEVER SURRENDER!
Greedy (Minor): Building something like this is going to take a load of bread to capitalize...where’m I gonna get the money?!
Habit (Minor): Too hyperactive!

Edges
Edge: Master of Magic (mega-magic ENGAGE)
Edge: Extra PPE (+5 PPE)
Edge: Mr Fixit (+2 Repair, halve time required on raise)
Edge: Investigator (+2 to Investigate, Streetwise, and Notice to sort through evidence)
Edge: Improved Recharge (recover 1 PPE/.5 hour)

Gizmos (spells):
AEGIS (Active ElectroGravitational Interception System)
Armor (2PPE, +2 armor/+4 on raise, duration 3 (+1/rnd), touch)
Greater Armor (5PPE, +5 MDC armor/+10 on raise, duration 3 (+1/rnd) touch)

Omniblaster
Bolt (1PPE/2d6 missile (up to 3), 2PPE/3d6 missile, 12/24/48)
Onslaught (2PPE/3d6MD missile (up to 4), 4PPE/6d6MD missile, 18/36/72)

TIAMAT (Thaumic Imaging And Magical Ambiance Testing)
Detect/Conceal Arcana (2PPE, sense supernatural creatures, objects or effects)
Exalted Detect/Conceal Arcana (4PPE, gain more info, 2PPE to analyze creature)

ROCKET BOOTS (No acronym; just rockets in boots)
Flight (3PPE, fly at Pace; 6PPE, 2x Pace, duration 3 (+1/rnd), touch)
Swift Flight (8PPE, 4x Pace and -1 to be hit; 10PPE 8x Pace and -2 to be hit, duration 3 (+1/rnd) touch)

Gear
Triax T-13 Field Mechanic
Armor 6, +1 Toughness, Full environment, 18lbs
Laser Torch, 3d6MD, RoF 1, AP 3, 4/8/16
Extensible Manipulator: Reach 1, Str 1d6, 1d6+1d4 dmg in melee w/laser finger
Optical Enhancements; 10x mag, thermal vision, spectrographic scanner, +2 Repair
10 mile communication, nightvision, loudspeaker, laser rangefinder

TW Revolver
2d6+2 dmg, RoF 1, AP 4, 6 shots, 12/24/48
+1 Shooting skill (Minor TW Augmentation)
2PPE to charge, 2PPE to make Mega-damage

TechnoWizard Specialized Toolkit
I use it for techno things that also involve wizardry.

NG-S2 Survival Pack
2 person tent, +20% water supplies
Sleeping bag
Flashlight w/knife; solar
Inertial compass (+2 to Survival to navigate)
Short range (5 mile) radio
First aid kit (+1 to healing; 3 uses)
Hunting/Fishing kit (+1 to Survival to forage)
Three ‘saw wires’
Fire starter
Survival Knife, hatchet, wooden cross
4 signal flares
Climbing kit w/30 rope
Soap and washcloth
Canteen
2 weeks rations

Credits: 2000
Sierra Mackenzie

“Hey, Deez,” Sierra greeted the other redhead as she joined them. “So what are you up to now? Are we going to have to fight some shawarma monster now after you blast these with some exotic ray gun?” She held up her shawarma and then took a bite, chasing it with some Chi-Cola.
Character Tracker
Sierra Character Sheet
Read the Flames
Adventure Card
Kuikku

Post by Kuikku »

"Shwarma monster? Well, at least we know it would provide a good meal once we killed it." Kuikku takes another bite and smiles.
Character
Kuikku
Jareb
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Jareb »

Gift gave a belch after eating her little shrawma. She drooped her head and fell asleep in Jareb’s arms. He looked down at her and the plate of meat she had devoured. A monster indeed.
Jareb Combat data
Combat edges:
    Elan
Command edges:
[/list]
Bennies
5/3
+1 lucky
+1 high post rate
+1 good rp
-2 bennies for swamp
Tyraxas

Post by Tyraxas »

Tyraxas snorts. "A monster made of such stuff would be a pleasure to vanquish by eating it, rather than simply hacking it to bits." He grins. "I volunteer for the task!"
Tyraxas
Tyraxas
Current Status Post
Adventure Cards:
Edit Signature
Dragon Breed Details
Deezy Klatta
Silver Patron
Silver Patron

Post by Deezy Klatta »

Deezy breaks into laughter.

"Schwarma monster! Guys, what do you think I do? That'd be just some kind of magic...what I do is SCIENCE!" She looks momentarily thoughtful. "I guess you could put some kind of articulated armature in the schwarma, and...but ANYWAY! No, I just want to try this out."

She produces a small pistol with a bell-shaped muzzle.

"So what're you guys all doing here?"
OOC Comments

Character Name: [urk=http://savagerifts.com/sr/viewtopic.php ... =167#p1803]Dorothy Zane “DZ” Klatta[/url]
Skills:
Investigate d6 (+2)
Techno-Wizardry d10
Fighting
Notice

Hindrances
Greedy (Minor): Building something like this is going to take a load of bread to capitalize...where’m I gonna get the money?!

Edges
Edge: Investigator (+2 to Investigate, Streetwise, and Notice to sort through evidence)

Gizmos (spells):

Omniblaster

Swift Flight (8PPE, 4x Pace and -1 to be hit; 10PPE 8x Pace and -2 to be hit, duration 3 (+1/rnd) touch)

Gear
Optical Enhancements; 10x mag, thermal vision, spectrographic scanner, +2 Repair

TW Revolver

NG-S2 Survival Pack
Sleeping bag
Three ‘saw wires’
Fire starter
4 signal flares
Climbing kit w/30 rope
Soap and washcloth
Canteen
2 weeks rations

Kuikku

Post by Kuikku »

Kuikku eyes the pistol with some trepidation. "Making sure I am not down range when that goes off. But mostly sitting here enjoying some good food and light comedy."
Character
Kuikku
Jareb
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Jareb »

Jareb looks at Deezy and decides the truth is best. ”I am here contimplating my metaphysical existance and hoping eating shwarma and talking to all of you garners me insights into future experiences.” He takes another bite eying her pistol, ” Why do you think you are here?”
Jareb Combat data
Combat edges:
    Elan
Command edges:
[/list]
Bennies
5/3
+1 lucky
+1 high post rate
+1 good rp
-2 bennies for swamp
Tyraxas

Post by Tyraxas »

Tyraxas takes a mouthful of shawarma. "I am here sampling this delicacy, and for..." He glances at Kuikku. "...heavy comedy." He grins expectantly, hoping his joke was as hilarious as he is large (when not in human form.) He turns back to Deezy, no longer waiting for a reaction to his joke. "What exactly is that supposed to do?" He gestures at the strange looking pistol.
Tyraxas
Tyraxas
Current Status Post
Adventure Cards:
Edit Signature
Dragon Breed Details
Sierra Mackenzie

Sierra scooted her chair a bit out of the way of Deezy when she produced the pistol. Just in case.

“So that’s not a shawarma alivening ray gun?” Sierra guessed. She reached over and ever so gently removed Deezy’s finger from the trigger. Just in case.
Character Tracker
Sierra Character Sheet
Read the Flames
Adventure Card
Deezy Klatta
Silver Patron
Silver Patron

Post by Deezy Klatta »

"Guys, relax!" Deezy chuckles. "There's better than...ninety...eighty-five percent odds that this will not cause some kind of terrible disaster this time! I've been really refining my techniques!"

She nods at Jareb. "I've gotta keep getting better at this, so I can give a better standard of living to everyone, while also...making a ton of money doing it."

"...anyway, this is just to test this new super-precise gain adjustment on my KT Coruscation Thermal Induced Plasma Bolter. I figure if I can get it to cook some uncooked schwarma juuuuuuuust right...then I've got the sensitivity in about the right place. And I ordered a foil-wrapped one too, so I have a bit of leeway on the first trial."
OOC Comments

Skills:
Investigate d6 (+2)
Techno-Wizardry d10
Fighting
Notice

Hindrances

Edges

Gizmos (spells):

Omniblaster

Gear

TW Revolver

NG-S2 Survival Pack
Sleeping bag
Three ‘saw wires’
Fire starter
4 signal flares
Climbing kit w/30 rope
Soap and washcloth
Canteen
2 weeks rations

Jareb
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Jareb »

Deezy Klatta wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:33 am "Guys, relax!" Deezy chuckles. "There's better than...ninety...eighty-five percent odds that this will not cause some kind of terrible disaster this time! I've been really refining my techniques!"

She nods at Jareb. "I've gotta keep getting better at this, so I can give a better standard of living to everyone, while also...making a ton of money doing it."

"...anyway, this is just to test this new super-precise gain adjustment on my KT Coruscation Thermal Induced Plasma Bolter. I figure if I can get it to cook some uncooked schwarma juuuuuuuust right...then I've got the sensitivity in about the right place. And I ordered a foil-wrapped one too, so I have a bit of leeway on the first trial."
Jareb thinks about what Deezy said. He had never really considered creds a source of good but something struck a cord in the devine within him. ” A roof, warm clothes, and food for all eh? A noble and worthy cause if I have ever heard of any.”

His voice grows grim and even Gift awakens for what he pledges. He draws the sword of St. Cathrine and places it before Deezy, ” I will follow you to the ends of the earth and beyond if by my sword and skill I can be of service in makimg that goal hold true for all that are in such need.” Before Deezy he kneels awaiting her answer.

@Deezy Klatta
Jareb Combat data
Combat edges:
    Elan
Command edges:
[/list]
Bennies
5/3
+1 lucky
+1 high post rate
+1 good rp
-2 bennies for swamp
Deezy Klatta
Silver Patron
Silver Patron

Post by Deezy Klatta »

Deezy lifts a skeptical eyebrow at the grand gesture, and tilts her head questioningly.

"...are you pledging your service to me for reheating schwarma with a ray gun?" she asked. "Because, if so, DAMN, and I thought I was intense on this kind of stuff, that'd be taking it to a whole other level!"

"I mean, I'm not gonna say 'no,' but this goal will only take a couple of minutes once the food gets here. No need for ends of the Earth or anything."
OOC Comments

Skills:
Investigate d6 (+2)
Techno-Wizardry d10
Fighting
Notice

Hindrances

Edges

Gizmos (spells):

Omniblaster

Gear

TW Revolver

NG-S2 Survival Pack
Sleeping bag
Three ‘saw wires’
Fire starter
4 signal flares
Climbing kit w/30 rope
Soap and washcloth
Canteen
2 weeks rations

Conrad

Post by Conrad »

Conrad looked up from his food

"Deezy is carrying out a controlled experiment Chummer, his tail tosses a couple of credits over to pay for the food, "just let her do it. As long as the town isn't destroyed, I'm sure it'll be reet."
Sierra Mackenzie

“Eighty-five percent? So that’s fifteen percent of a chance we end up fighting Shawarma-zilla? Upside, dinner is on the house, I suppose. It’s about as good a chance as I have of missing my alarm at night and burning the town down,” Sierra said with a shrug. She had to let her fires out every four hours or risk hurting someone or something catching on fire when she touched it.
Character Tracker
Sierra Character Sheet
Read the Flames
Adventure Card
Kuikku

Post by Kuikku »

"Shwarm-zilla?" Kuikku looks down at his fork and waves it around experimentally. "I guess there is not a lot of difference between this and a knife. I can work with it at least." He looks up at Deezy. "It does have a weakness to forks, right?" Then he looks over to Sierra. "You would have to be careful though. Almost nothing worse than burnt Shwarma. I know spilled booze is one thing worse than that, I am sure there is something else." With a flourish he stabs his next bite and grins.
Character
Kuikku
Jareb
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Jareb »

Deezy Klatta wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:41 pm Deezy lifts a skeptical eyebrow at the grand gesture, and tilts her head questioningly.

"...are you pledging your service to me for reheating schwarma with a ray gun?" she asked. "Because, if so, DAMN, and I thought I was intense on this kind of stuff, that'd be taking it to a whole other level!"

"I mean, I'm not gonna say 'no,' but this goal will only take a couple of minutes once the food gets here. No need for ends of the Earth or anything."
Jareb laughs sitting once again before his plate filled with Shwarma. It was fine that Deezy did not seem to understand his meaning. Lofty quests and grand gestures often went unheeded by mortals. He smiles breifly at Deezy and then at those assembled wondering if they too were on some journey with a higher path, ” I suspect you, Deezy, are at the beggining of your journey and that this dalliance with meat is but the tip of a glorius one. You wish to get better and help people, that is a road if so travelled takes a life time, possibly more than your lifetime to find its end. Twists and turns surely abound. If the making of a meat monster is the first step so be it. My pledge to that stands if you have need of assistance.” He emphasizes his point by spearing some meat.

@Deezy Klatta
Jareb Combat data
Combat edges:
    Elan
Command edges:
[/list]
Bennies
5/3
+1 lucky
+1 high post rate
+1 good rp
-2 bennies for swamp
Kuikku

Post by Kuikku »

"Exactly! A meal of a thousand courses starts with a single bite."
Character
Kuikku
Conrad

Post by Conrad »

"And several full bellies Chummer," Conrad smiled a toothy grin.
Tyraxas

Post by Tyraxas »

Tyraxas puffs out his chest. "I believe I could eat great quantities before filling my belly. I will rend your potential shawarma-monster with my very own teeth!" To emphasize, he jams another bite into his mouth.
Tyraxas
Tyraxas
Current Status Post
Adventure Cards:
Edit Signature
Dragon Breed Details
Deezy Klatta
Silver Patron
Silver Patron

Post by Deezy Klatta »

Deezy shrugged. "Jeez, I was just gonna cook it, but now I'm starting to feel like if I don't make a schwarma monster I'll be kinda letting you down..."

"And I did promise not to damage the shop again."

"But you guys ARE my friends..."

She starts digging around in her satchel and pouches.
OOC Comments

Skills:
Investigate d6 (+2)
Techno-Wizardry d10
Fighting
Notice

Hindrances

Edges

Gizmos (spells):

Omniblaster

Gear

TW Revolver

NG-S2 Survival Pack
Sleeping bag
Three ‘saw wires’
Fire starter
4 signal flares
Climbing kit w/30 rope
Soap and washcloth
Canteen
2 weeks rations

Sierra Mackenzie

Sierra laughed and wrapped her warm arm around Deezy. “Let’s put off fighting monsters for now and just enjoy the shwarama,” she said. “Here.” She placed a shot of tequila in front of Deezy. “Anyone up for body shots?”
Character Tracker
Sierra Character Sheet
Read the Flames
Adventure Card
Norona

Post by Norona »

Sierra's offer of body shots causes Norona to raise an inquisitive eyebrow. It seems her mastery of fire also leaks over into a wild, consuming, personality too. There was something elemental about like - life fire itself. He momentarily considers studying if there is a psionic link to the elemental plane that fuels Bursters but puts the thought away, there would be time for study once the mission was over and he became a permanent denizen of the swamp, "I will imbibe tequila with you...but Pease forgive me if I do not part take in the body shot ritual. During my travels to Ciduad Juarez I enjoyed excellent tequila and learned to SIP rather than shoot." He takes a SIP and then screws up his face, "Although in the case consuming it as quickly as possible might best."
Sierra Mackenzie

Sierra laughed and looked over Norona. “Too bad. You know, I’ve never had elf,” she mused, giving the scout a wink. “Oh, and this isn’t really tequila. I refilled some empties with Lincoln’s local moonshine,” she said. “So tossing it back and getting it over with quick is best.” She laughed and poured a round for everyone.
Character Tracker
Sierra Character Sheet
Read the Flames
Adventure Card
Deezy Klatta
Silver Patron
Silver Patron

Post by Deezy Klatta »

"Body shot," Deezy muses as she hunches her shoulders a little under Sierra's chummy half-hug. She regards the shot glass in front of her, and absently plucks a little machine that looks kind of like a coffee grinder off of her belt. "That's less points than a head shot, I think."

She pours the moonshine into the coffee grinder, which makes a whirring 'tchunking' noise. Then she holds the shot glass under it again, and clear liquid pours out.

With a single motion Deezy then tosses the shot glass back, swallowing its contents in one go and smacking her lips. "Ahh."
OOC Comments

Skills:
Investigate d6 (+2)
Techno-Wizardry d10
Fighting
Notice

Hindrances

Edges

Gizmos (spells):

Omniblaster

Gear

TW Revolver

NG-S2 Survival Pack
Sleeping bag
Three ‘saw wires’
Fire starter
4 signal flares
Climbing kit w/30 rope
Soap and washcloth
Canteen
2 weeks rations

Sierra Mackenzie

Sierra looked at Deezy curiously. “What did you do to it?” she asked, studying the coffee grinder machine. She’d taken that shot of moonshine pretty well. Lincoln distilled some strong stuff. “And head shots are less fun than body shots,” she said with a grin, refilling Deezy’s glass.
Character Tracker
Sierra Character Sheet
Read the Flames
Adventure Card

Return to “Adventure Archive”