RP with Daphne

Post Reply
User avatar
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron
Posts: 3491
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:00 pm

RP with Daphne

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

After you post in the interlude for Q1 feel free to post here in this RP area.
+1 benny for posting here!
Darkness... A bright white light... The smell of burning flesh... Darkness... A voice, tiny and squeaky calls out through the void that surrounds you.

” Hello? Hello? Is this thing on? Blast! Hello? My name is Daphne Skellian and you are all in grave danger!”

A beat of silience, then the little voice continues, ” Dammit! I got to go she is after me, be back in a jiff...”

Darkness and the thrumming of silience echoes arround you. After a moment you are aware that their are other’s in this void of nothing... You allies and comrades: members of the 77th!

This happens right after your interlude, so feel free to rp accordingly (dice rolls will really not matter in this space).
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6

User avatar
Luke
Posts: 190
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:06 am

Re: RP with Daphne

Post by Luke »

Pender Lumkiss wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:15 am
” Hello? Hello? Is this thing on? Blast! Hello? My name is Daphne Skellian and you are all in grave danger!”

A beat of silience, then the little voice continues, ” Dammit! I got to go she is after me, be back in a jiff...”
Mood Lighting _
Darkness... A bright white light... The smell of burning flesh... Darkness... A voice, tiny and squeaky calls out through the void that surrounds you.

Darkness and the thrumming of silience echoes arround you. After a moment you are aware that their are other’s in this void of nothing... You allies and comrades: members of the 77th!
"Young Lady, you have described my life since I left In'Valia."

Luke makes the air quotes, "Grave Danger", "I have had one foot in the grave nearly my entire life."

"The real question that needs answering is, 'Did I do that?' "

Luke begins to move slowly in the void, trying to get a sense of direction and bearing.
Luke _
Luke
Pace: d4 [d8]; Parry: 5 Toughness: 6 (0) [18 (3)]
Combat-Relevant Edges & Abilities:
  • List of Abilities
  • Elan & Brave
Wounds: 0 / 3 ; Fatigue: 0 / 2 ; ISP/PPE: N/A
Bennies: 4 / 4
Adventure Cards:
  • [2] Peace:
    Your hero is able to improve the attitude of a group in an encounter, perhaps by recognizing someone in the crowd, showing respect, or offering a bribe. It doesn’t work on true enemies—only “neutrals” who happen to cross paths with your party.
  • [25] Hidden Stash:
    Your hero scrounges up a generic type of item of your choosing, such as food and water, shelter, a box of ammo, enough money for a room, etc.
Luke
Edit Signature

User avatar
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron
Posts: 3491
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:00 pm

Re: RP with Daphne

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

@Luke it feels weird like swimming or floating through a fog of darkness. No sense of up or down. You hit something like a body (next person who posts)
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6

User avatar
Luke
Posts: 190
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:06 am

Re: RP with Daphne

Post by Luke »

Great. The womb and birthing sequence.

Curse the psychologists. More like damn psychopaths.

Luke reaches out towards whatever body part he bumped into.

"This is Luke. Who is this."

Luke tugs, pokes, or otherwise engages in physical contact with whomever.

Please let it be 'Pas. Please let it be 'Pas.

Luke considers the situation, Smith's greased chest. Alenys or Holly's mouth. Azumi's leg. Tsume's tail. This is getting really bad.

Please let it be 'Pas. Please let it be 'Pas.
Last edited by Luke on Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Luke _
Luke
Pace: d4 [d8]; Parry: 5 Toughness: 6 (0) [18 (3)]
Combat-Relevant Edges & Abilities:
  • List of Abilities
  • Elan & Brave
Wounds: 0 / 3 ; Fatigue: 0 / 2 ; ISP/PPE: N/A
Bennies: 4 / 4
Adventure Cards:
  • [2] Peace:
    Your hero is able to improve the attitude of a group in an encounter, perhaps by recognizing someone in the crowd, showing respect, or offering a bribe. It doesn’t work on true enemies—only “neutrals” who happen to cross paths with your party.
  • [25] Hidden Stash:
    Your hero scrounges up a generic type of item of your choosing, such as food and water, shelter, a box of ammo, enough money for a room, etc.
Luke
Edit Signature

User avatar
Antipas
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron
Posts: 156
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:19 pm

Re: RP with Daphne

Post by Antipas »


Darkness... A bright white light... The smell of burning flesh... Darkness... A voice, tiny and squeaky calls out through the void that surrounds you.

” Hello? Hello? Is this thing on? Blast! Hello? My name is Daphne Skellian and you are all in grave danger!”

A beat of silience, then the little voice continues, ” Dammit! I got to go she is after me, be back in a jiff...”

Darkness and the thrumming of silience echoes arround you. After a moment you are aware that their are other’s in this void of nothing... You allies and comrades: members of the 77th!

Luke wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:59 am
Mood Lighting _
Darkness... A bright white light... The smell of burning flesh... Darkness... A voice, tiny and squeaky calls out through the void that surrounds you.

Darkness and the thrumming of silience echoes arround you. After a moment you are aware that their are other’s in this void of nothing... You allies and comrades: members of the 77th!
"Young Lady, you have described my life since I left In'Valia."

Luke makes the air quotes, "Grave Danger", "I have had one foot in the grave nearly my entire life."

"The real question that needs answering is, 'Did I do that?' "

Luke begins to move slowly in the void, trying to get a sense of direction and bearing.
Luke wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:08 pm
Great. The womb and birthing sequence.

Curse the psychologists. More like damn psychopaths.

Luke reaches out towards whatever body part he bumped into.

"This is Luke. Who is this."

Luke tugs, pokes, or otherwise engages in physical contact with whomever.
"Do what, rift us into a trap then put us into a simulator? Probably not." He mentally adjusts his perspective of direction. "Fucking simulators. Someone is So. Fucking. Dead." He sighs and gets a grip on his rage. "We broke our individual sims and are in the metaspace. Either we'll be rebooted soon or if we can create enough feedback we can kick the machine into diagnostic and we'll get kicked out. Then depending on how well we're sedated, we may be able to make an escape attempt." He shrugs in the void. "Hopefully some of the others will find the flaws."
Antipas
Antipas, True Atlantean Undead Slayer
Pace: 12(6) Parry:8 Toughness:13 base, 14 in coat, Current 19 (5 MDC)
Wounds: Fatigue
PPE: 29/35
Constant Effects:Apocalypse Now: Antipas receives +1 benny per session and enemy agents in direct confrontation with him crit fail on 1 or 2, even extras!
Powers on:
Combat Edges:Level Headed (draw two init cards use the better), Combat Reflexes (+2 to remove shaken), Elan, Counter Attack
Bennies: 3/4
Adventure Cards:
Edit Signature
Characters Seswarick (main acc), Barinthasheer, Antipas

User avatar
Luke
Posts: 190
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:06 am

Re: RP with Daphne

Post by Luke »

Antipas wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:33 pm
"We broke our individual sims and are in the metaspace. Either we'll be rebooted soon or if we can create enough feedback we can kick the machine into diagnostic and we'll get kicked out. Then depending on how well we're sedated, we may be able to make an escape attempt." He shrugs in the void. "Hopefully some of the others will find the flaws."
Thank the Forge. It's 'Pas.

Holding onto 'Pas's right calf, "You mentioned this before. I think I may have found you in metaspace, right before we broke you out."

"Seems you needed a hard charge, a lot of current, in order to reboot."
Luke _
Luke
Pace: d4 [d8]; Parry: 5 Toughness: 6 (0) [18 (3)]
Combat-Relevant Edges & Abilities:
  • List of Abilities
  • Elan & Brave
Wounds: 0 / 3 ; Fatigue: 0 / 2 ; ISP/PPE: N/A
Bennies: 4 / 4
Adventure Cards:
  • [2] Peace:
    Your hero is able to improve the attitude of a group in an encounter, perhaps by recognizing someone in the crowd, showing respect, or offering a bribe. It doesn’t work on true enemies—only “neutrals” who happen to cross paths with your party.
  • [25] Hidden Stash:
    Your hero scrounges up a generic type of item of your choosing, such as food and water, shelter, a box of ammo, enough money for a room, etc.
Luke
Edit Signature

User avatar
HollyTalayuki
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:32 pm

Re: RP with Daphne

Post by HollyTalayuki »

Danger? I fear no danger from this.. I've been in much worse scrapes trying to survive since I've been alive... This sure wont be my end. Talayukians don't die easily . *Her ears Twitch* I recognize that voice!? He's who called me Lady and I'm here to help.. the other.. Antipas? How come I understand him though? This isn't Talayukian is it? *Confused she reaches to catch her bearings and move towards them but the floating feels weird she makes sure she is in her wolf girl form to verify her contact will be more gentle" Can you both understand me? Anything I can do? *She wags her tail as she reaches out to see if she can get close for easy conversing* This situation won't be a problem for us.. my name is Holly if you can understand Antipas.. I hope I'm not pronouncing it wrong. *She frowns a little* Learning it with the language barrier was hard.. but confused at my lack of difficulty here.. Thank you both for letting me come along with the team.. I really need to get a better understanding of the whole group and Dynamics.. I will do my best to assist you both!

User avatar
Antipas
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron
Posts: 156
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:19 pm

Re: RP with Daphne

Post by Antipas »

HollyTalayuki wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:19 pm
Danger? I fear no danger from this.. I've been in much worse scrapes trying to survive since I've been alive... This sure wont be my end. Talayukians don't die easily . *Her ears Twitch* I recognize that voice!? He's who called me Lady and I'm here to help.. the other.. Antipas? How come I understand him though? This isn't Talayukian is it? *Confused she reaches to catch her bearings and move towards them but the floating feels weird she makes sure she is in her wolf girl form to verify her contact will be more gentle" Can you both understand me? Anything I can do? *She wags her tail as she reaches out to see if she can get close for easy conversing* This situation won't be a problem for us.. my name is Holly if you can understand Antipas.. I hope I'm not pronouncing it wrong. *She frowns a little* Learning it with the language barrier was hard.. but confused at my lack of difficulty here.. Thank you both for letting me come along with the team.. I really need to get a better understanding of the whole group and Dynamics.. I will do my best to assist you both!
Having gone thru the Rift before learning Holly had joined the team Antipas is confused art first at the new voice. The Talyukian's here too? "Holly the woman is right we are in terrible danger. Our minds are locked into a device that triggers and simulates memories, so our bodies are lying helpless, probably in the hands of our enemies. The good news is we are on track to hopefully change that. Remain calm for now, we need the everyone "here" before we try to crash it or they could be.. damaged." His voice carries the weight of experience.

"Luke, if you have contact with Xander and he can help that might do it but we still need to let the other sims collapse first. I know fuck all about the mechanical side. Just how to dick with it from in here and for that all we have is our minds."
Antipas
Antipas, True Atlantean Undead Slayer
Pace: 12(6) Parry:8 Toughness:13 base, 14 in coat, Current 19 (5 MDC)
Wounds: Fatigue
PPE: 29/35
Constant Effects:Apocalypse Now: Antipas receives +1 benny per session and enemy agents in direct confrontation with him crit fail on 1 or 2, even extras!
Powers on:
Combat Edges:Level Headed (draw two init cards use the better), Combat Reflexes (+2 to remove shaken), Elan, Counter Attack
Bennies: 3/4
Adventure Cards:
Edit Signature
Characters Seswarick (main acc), Barinthasheer, Antipas

User avatar
HollyTalayuki
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:32 pm

Re: RP with Daphne

Post by HollyTalayuki »

I see.. That's great information. Dangers my strong suit though.. Does that mean those idiots have me in my wolf girl form sadated? Because that breaks when I can't hold it anymore.. and that idiot in the trailer made me use it a lot today..So what happens when my 4 short hours are up? I hope it breaks his toys so I can break his face..I never had an experience like this but I'm an optimist. *Grins* Besides.. you both seem pretty talented so we can't lose.

User avatar
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron
Posts: 3491
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:00 pm

Re: RP with Daphne

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

A disembodied voice, different than the young girls’, echoes through the darkness. It is more mechanical, and synthesized... It also sounds like it is struggling as if lifting something heavy. ” 77th... This is Xander... Can you hear me? You are all unconcious in a large structure made primarily of wood. It appears this structure is normally used for storing some kind of feed for livestock...” There is a momentary pause in the darkness and then Xander continues, ” I made contact with an Atlantean girl, or rather she made contact with me when she turned me on... Your minds are linked and being probed. I have moved your sub conscious selves to this area outside of the normal programing. We... Zzzzhhh. Zhhhhh... Freeing you...” Xander cuts off abruptly and does not return for the time being.
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6

User avatar
Luke
Posts: 190
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:06 am

Re: RP with Daphne

Post by Luke »

Xander. Xander? Xander!

Greeted with silence, Luke attempts to encourage the others and get them focused.

"Well having our sub conscious moved off site is good."

" @Antipas, I know it is a long shot but any chance you recognized anything about the mentioned Atlantean girl?"

Since Holly has responded, Luke feels okay addressing her directly, (In Talayukian, " @HollyTalayuki, right now we have nothing verifying the condition of our physical bodies. Rest easy though. Once we have everyone back on line, we are out of this predicament."

Luke then takes the opportunity to call out to the others. "Hey @Azumi Archambault you with us?"

"@Smith if you are waiting for someone to wax your chest, look elsewhere."

"@Tsume time to wake from this cat nap."

"@Alenysturathe we need you with us, now!"

When he calls out for Alenys, he hopes that their captures have trapped the two young ladies (Alenys and Holly) in their human form, just so their transformations will ruin the equipment.
Luke _
Luke
Pace: d4 [d8]; Parry: 5 Toughness: 6 (0) [18 (3)]
Combat-Relevant Edges & Abilities:
  • List of Abilities
  • Elan & Brave
Wounds: 0 / 3 ; Fatigue: 0 / 2 ; ISP/PPE: N/A
Bennies: 4 / 4
Adventure Cards:
  • [2] Peace:
    Your hero is able to improve the attitude of a group in an encounter, perhaps by recognizing someone in the crowd, showing respect, or offering a bribe. It doesn’t work on true enemies—only “neutrals” who happen to cross paths with your party.
  • [25] Hidden Stash:
    Your hero scrounges up a generic type of item of your choosing, such as food and water, shelter, a box of ammo, enough money for a room, etc.
Luke
Edit Signature

User avatar
Antipas
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron
Posts: 156
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:19 pm

Re: RP with Daphne

Post by Antipas »

Luke wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:32 pm
Xander. Xander? Xander!

Greeted with silence, Luke attempts to encourage the others and get them focused.

"Well having our sub conscious moved off site is good."

" @Antipas, I know it is a long shot but any chance you recognized anything about the mentioned Atlantean girl?"

Since Holly has responded, Luke feels okay addressing her directly, (In Talayukian, " @HollyTalayuki, right now we have nothing verifying the condition of our physical bodies. Rest easy though. Once we have everyone back on line, we are out of this predicament."
"Her Clan is even more secretive and insular than mine, just more polite. Good to hear from Xander, maybe we'll get out of this without trying my biofeedback theory. It may have actually worked this time too with more than just me trying it but yeah, the brain damage does suck." He considers what he knows of dragons and concludes that Alenys at least is in her true form. "@Holly I don't know how your peoples transformation works. Can you stay small in your sleep? I know dragons don't, so Alenys at least is in her natural form. Barring some magics by our captors of course. As far as group dynamics go I wish I cold help you but the teams only been together since this morning, our assessor died mid meeting and it's been a shit show since then. I don't know what rank I am never mind anyone else, so we're all figuring that out. Luke and I go way back but the rest of the team are strangers to us. And I'm fairly certain each other."
Antipas
Antipas, True Atlantean Undead Slayer
Pace: 12(6) Parry:8 Toughness:13 base, 14 in coat, Current 19 (5 MDC)
Wounds: Fatigue
PPE: 29/35
Constant Effects:Apocalypse Now: Antipas receives +1 benny per session and enemy agents in direct confrontation with him crit fail on 1 or 2, even extras!
Powers on:
Combat Edges:Level Headed (draw two init cards use the better), Combat Reflexes (+2 to remove shaken), Elan, Counter Attack
Bennies: 3/4
Adventure Cards:
Edit Signature
Characters Seswarick (main acc), Barinthasheer, Antipas

User avatar
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron
Posts: 3491
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:00 pm

Re: RP with Daphne

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

The small high pitched voice of a little girl echoes once again in the darkness. This time though it has a sense of excitement, " Xander? Uhh I think I got the leads connected. You wanted me to turn the dial on the main power rely to 11 right?" There is a loud buzzing noise and the girl's voice echoes again with a sense of disembodied urgency, " Oh gosh sorry... Is this the 77th? 'You need to be quick! Follow me." This time the voice takes shape in the darkness of this void space you seem trapped in. A bright outline of a little girl next to a door way. Do you take her up on her offer?
Attachments
Little girl in the dark.jpg
Little girl in the dark.jpg (22.82 KiB) Viewed 4425 times
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6

User avatar
Antipas
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron
Posts: 156
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:19 pm

Re: RP with Daphne

Post by Antipas »

Pender Lumkiss wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:30 pm
The small high pitched voice of a little girl echoes once again in the darkness. This time though it has a sense of excitement, " Xander? Uhh I think I got the leads connected. You wanted me to turn the dial on the main power rely to 11 right?" There is a loud buzzing noise and the girl's voice echoes again with a sense of disembodied urgency, " Oh gosh sorry... Is this the 77th? 'You need to be quick! Follow me." This time the voice takes shape in the darkness of this void space you seem trapped in. A bright outline of a little girl next to a door way. Do you take her up on her offer?
Between his normal monomaniacal drive to destroy evil and the near panic he feels at being stuck in a memory simulator again Antipas almost rushes the door before training and concern for his friend and the rest of the team slows him. "You gonna try and prop the door open for the others Luke?" It's more a statement to inform Holly than a question. Knowing before he even asks that Luke will likely hold position at the door waiting for the others though he proceeds. "Don't wait too long, the kid and I will clear the room. If the Doctor's there I'll try not to kill him before you have words with him." Turning his head to where Holly is, "Ok kid, lets go kill some fucking bad guys." and he proceeds towards the door.
Antipas
Antipas, True Atlantean Undead Slayer
Pace: 12(6) Parry:8 Toughness:13 base, 14 in coat, Current 19 (5 MDC)
Wounds: Fatigue
PPE: 29/35
Constant Effects:Apocalypse Now: Antipas receives +1 benny per session and enemy agents in direct confrontation with him crit fail on 1 or 2, even extras!
Powers on:
Combat Edges:Level Headed (draw two init cards use the better), Combat Reflexes (+2 to remove shaken), Elan, Counter Attack
Bennies: 3/4
Adventure Cards:
Edit Signature
Characters Seswarick (main acc), Barinthasheer, Antipas

User avatar
Alenysturathe
Posts: 90
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:29 am

Re: RP with Daphne

Post by Alenysturathe »

Devil’s Gate
Afternoon
Round 0

Alenysturathe floated in the warm, dark waters. It felt so much like her egg. But then she remembered the egg breaking, the cold water rushing in, so much like this. She thrashed around, searching for air, even though she was breathing just fine, she realized.

She managed to calm herself, taking deep, grateful breaths. She heard voices and reached out. “Hello?” Alenys called. And then there was a light, like a door opened, and the figure of a girl outlined against it.

“Hey, wait for me!” Alenys urged, moving as much as she could toward he door.
Mission
Go to Devil’s Gate and find the assassin.
Code word: Pomegranate
Character Tracker
Alenysturathe Character Sheet
Parry: 6; Toughness: Dragon: 34 (16 MDC); Human: 14 (6)
ISP: 4/10; PPE: 10/10
Psionic Powers: Boost/Lower, Clairvoyance, Invisibility
Rifle: 0/20 shots
Grenades: 0/8
Anti-tank laser: 3 eclips, 1/shot
Metamorphosis: 6/6 hours
Bennies: 2/3
Common Bond
Elan: +2 to benny rolls
Fear
I Know a Guy
Impervious to Fire, Poison, Disease
Low Light Vision: Ignore Dim and Dark penalties
Powers: Boost/Lower, Clairvoyance, Intangibility (Armor, Superpower), Invisibility
Slow Regeneration: Natural healing once per day
  • Regeneration (charm): Natural healing once per hour
Adventure Card:
  • Last Stand: Your hero and any adjacent allies gain +2 Parry and Toughness. Allies who move into contact after the card is played gain the bonus as well. The effect ends when a Joker is dealt.

User avatar
Luke
Posts: 190
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:06 am

Re: RP with Daphne

Post by Luke »

Pender Lumkiss wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:30 pm
The small high pitched voice of a little girl echoes once again in the darkness. This time though it has a sense of excitement, " Xander? Uhh I think I got the leads connected. You wanted me to turn the dial on the main power rely to 11 right?" There is a loud buzzing noise and the girl's voice echoes again with a sense of disembodied urgency, " Oh gosh sorry... Is this the 77th? 'You need to be quick! Follow me." This time the voice takes shape in the darkness of this void space you seem trapped in. A bright outline of a little girl next to a door way. Do you take her up on her offer?
Luke would have been at the door before 'Pas but 'Pas reminded him of his Doctor's Creed. Luke paused and began moving the 77th metaphysically towards the bright rectangle of light.

Doing the best that he could, Luke went searching for the psyches of his teammates in an effort to connect consciousness and then help everyone exit.

"'Pas, I just need his brain and heart intact. You can disect and dismember the 'Good Doctor' in any way that you feel is appropriate."

"Please leave the machinery intact. I have a feeling I will need to use it."
Luke _
Luke
Pace: d4 [d8]; Parry: 5 Toughness: 6 (0) [18 (3)]
Combat-Relevant Edges & Abilities:
  • List of Abilities
  • Elan & Brave
Wounds: 0 / 3 ; Fatigue: 0 / 2 ; ISP/PPE: N/A
Bennies: 4 / 4
Adventure Cards:
  • [2] Peace:
    Your hero is able to improve the attitude of a group in an encounter, perhaps by recognizing someone in the crowd, showing respect, or offering a bribe. It doesn’t work on true enemies—only “neutrals” who happen to cross paths with your party.
  • [25] Hidden Stash:
    Your hero scrounges up a generic type of item of your choosing, such as food and water, shelter, a box of ammo, enough money for a room, etc.
Luke
Edit Signature

User avatar
Tsume
Posts: 69
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:22 pm

Re: RP with Daphne

Post by Tsume »

"I'm here but I need to wait for my other half to catch up." a voice calls out in the darkness. I sounds like Tsume but without all her weird speech issues.
Status Tracker
Tsume

Wounds: 0 / 3 ; Fatigue: 0 / 2 ; PPE: 10 / 10
Bennies: 1 / 3
Adventure Cards:
Pace: d6
Parry: 14
Fighting 12 /2 = 6 +2
Racial +3
Block Edge: +1
HJ +1
Vambrace +1
Toughness: 13 (4)
Note: Biological, Metal, Fire/Heat, and Light based attacks can only shake the character unless they are magical or psionic based mega damage attacks.
  • Cursed with Awesome: reroll 1 on wild die unless crit failure.
  • 1 / 1 Awesome Moment: declare before rolling, add wild die to your trait roll.
  • Dirty Fighter: +2 to Trick maneuvers
  • Might Blows: Double Damage on being dealt a Joker.
  • Keen Sense Hearing: +2 to notice checks involving sound.
  • Low Light Vision: Ignore penalties for bad lighting in all but pitch darkness.
  • AB: Miracles
    • Healing (PPE: 3)
    • Succor (PPE: 1)
Nyaccent Rules
Edit Signature

User avatar
Tsume
Posts: 69
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:22 pm

Re: RP with Daphne

Post by Tsume »

After some time a voice calls out in the darkness "San(Three)! doko desu ka(Where are you)?"

"Satsume, I'm here!" Three calls out to the voice. Suddenly a girl enters the area and latches onto Three. "You made it."

"Hai! watashi wa koko ni imasu!" (Yes! I am here!) Satsume says to Three in a happy tone.

"Satsume, why are you talking in Japanese? Hell, where did you even learn Japanese? You're from a Coalition city state. Get some sense to yourself."

Satsume blinks a few times in the darkness, not even noticing her weird speech patterns until now.

Three then says, "Are you ready? we have to go through that door together."

"I... I'm re.. ready." Satsume seems to be struggling to speech correctly.

The two of them hold on to each other as they run through the door of light.
Status Tracker
Tsume

Wounds: 0 / 3 ; Fatigue: 0 / 2 ; PPE: 10 / 10
Bennies: 1 / 3
Adventure Cards:
Pace: d6
Parry: 14
Fighting 12 /2 = 6 +2
Racial +3
Block Edge: +1
HJ +1
Vambrace +1
Toughness: 13 (4)
Note: Biological, Metal, Fire/Heat, and Light based attacks can only shake the character unless they are magical or psionic based mega damage attacks.
  • Cursed with Awesome: reroll 1 on wild die unless crit failure.
  • 1 / 1 Awesome Moment: declare before rolling, add wild die to your trait roll.
  • Dirty Fighter: +2 to Trick maneuvers
  • Might Blows: Double Damage on being dealt a Joker.
  • Keen Sense Hearing: +2 to notice checks involving sound.
  • Low Light Vision: Ignore penalties for bad lighting in all but pitch darkness.
  • AB: Miracles
    • Healing (PPE: 3)
    • Succor (PPE: 1)
Nyaccent Rules
Edit Signature

User avatar
Luke
Posts: 190
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:06 am

Re: RP with Daphne

Post by Luke »

Luke keeps track of who has been where and gone where.

@Antipas 'Pas: Check. First to Fight. Obviously first through the door.

@HollyTalayuki Holly: Seems she made her exit on the heals of 'Pas. All good there. "Just don't bite 'Pas." he shouts to her fleeting and faded form.

@Azumi Archambault Azumi: Somehow she did not make it to the Doctor's experiment. Wonder if her past, maybe Lord Coake or someone else caught upto her.

@Alenysturathe Alenys: I remember seeing her streak past. Kind of a human/dragon duality thing going on. Oh and the impact with that door. Blinding red explosion followed by that mind numbing white glow. Luke throws an arm forward to cover his eyes as he relives the shock to his system from the lights.

@Tsume Tsume: I counted at least two distinct personas. Yeah personas. They moved so fast to the exit. There may have been a third. Those cat reflexes sure are handy.

That just leaves @Smith. Where is that greased pig?

For now, Luke is fine. Like the mmory box has him in his early years. Well before the Wasting Disease. If the "Good Doctor" has this in the memory programming, he may also have further clues to the In'Valian Rift and the Extra Terrestial visitor. Luke files that away into another memory compartment.
Luke _
Luke
Pace: d4 [d8]; Parry: 5 Toughness: 6 (0) [18 (3)]
Combat-Relevant Edges & Abilities:
  • List of Abilities
  • Elan & Brave
Wounds: 0 / 3 ; Fatigue: 0 / 2 ; ISP/PPE: N/A
Bennies: 4 / 4
Adventure Cards:
  • [2] Peace:
    Your hero is able to improve the attitude of a group in an encounter, perhaps by recognizing someone in the crowd, showing respect, or offering a bribe. It doesn’t work on true enemies—only “neutrals” who happen to cross paths with your party.
  • [25] Hidden Stash:
    Your hero scrounges up a generic type of item of your choosing, such as food and water, shelter, a box of ammo, enough money for a room, etc.
Luke
Edit Signature

User avatar
Luke
Posts: 190
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:06 am

Re: RP with Daphne

Post by Luke »

Somehow his physical body registered before his fragmented psyche did that everyone was gone from this place. Everyone except Luke.

To be quite honest with himself, his personal memory banks contained nothing about any In'Valian being connected to Bio-Borg devices. Even when Antipas was locked away in the prison, it had been with Xander's help that they had breached the mind traps and entered @Antipas nearly sundered psyche.

First time for everything.

Maybe I should focus on creating a body for myself here so that I can more fully interact with my psyche.

Luke slows his thoughts down and begins focusing on the materials in his environment. He tries to formulate a form that will function here. He uses his extensive reach in science to manipulate the conscious and unconscious part of his mind to give some sense of self.
Luke _
Luke
Pace: d4 [d8]; Parry: 5 Toughness: 6 (0) [18 (3)]
Combat-Relevant Edges & Abilities:
  • List of Abilities
  • Elan & Brave
Wounds: 0 / 3 ; Fatigue: 0 / 2 ; ISP/PPE: N/A
Bennies: 4 / 4
Adventure Cards:
  • [2] Peace:
    Your hero is able to improve the attitude of a group in an encounter, perhaps by recognizing someone in the crowd, showing respect, or offering a bribe. It doesn’t work on true enemies—only “neutrals” who happen to cross paths with your party.
  • [25] Hidden Stash:
    Your hero scrounges up a generic type of item of your choosing, such as food and water, shelter, a box of ammo, enough money for a room, etc.
Luke
Edit Signature

User avatar
Luke
Posts: 190
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:06 am

Re: RP with Daphne

Post by Luke »

Antipas wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:40 pm
Processing the situation they were in as he approaches the barrels Antipas comes to an unwelcome conclusion. With Azumi gone, Luke still under, and Smith not seeming like the take charge type he was going to have to change gears and try to lead before they suffer any more losses. Before he can try to communicate to Holly the need to look around some though the impulsive youngling howls and begins to assail the only apparent exit, the shuttered windows.

Well fuck, there goes surprise The thought is followed by a chuckle and his wife's voice in his head Now you know how Luke and I feel He scoffs mentally My "impulsiveness" is measured and tactical "We really need to get a translator for her."
The sudden thoughts flash through the medium of Luke's prison. He smiles. He laughs.

@Antipas "Pas you can do this. There will be time to sort the details out."
Luke _
Luke
Pace: d4 [d8]; Parry: 5 Toughness: 6 (0) [18 (3)]
Combat-Relevant Edges & Abilities:
  • List of Abilities
  • Elan & Brave
Wounds: 0 / 3 ; Fatigue: 0 / 2 ; ISP/PPE: N/A
Bennies: 4 / 4
Adventure Cards:
  • [2] Peace:
    Your hero is able to improve the attitude of a group in an encounter, perhaps by recognizing someone in the crowd, showing respect, or offering a bribe. It doesn’t work on true enemies—only “neutrals” who happen to cross paths with your party.
  • [25] Hidden Stash:
    Your hero scrounges up a generic type of item of your choosing, such as food and water, shelter, a box of ammo, enough money for a room, etc.
Luke
Edit Signature

User avatar
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron
Posts: 3491
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:00 pm

Re: RP with Daphne

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Those that came through the door hear a voice again. Small childlike, frightened and in pain ” Aughhh. Can’t make it... She found me. Drove her dagger home...” A soft gurggle sound fills the white void. ”Idiot... I’ll try to... Make it. Xander is...Off... Parent’s basemen...” The voice grows ragged gurggles some more and falls silent.
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6

User avatar
Luke
Posts: 190
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:06 am

Re: RP with Daphne

Post by Luke »

Luke tries hard to focus on the voice. He figures that he can work his way towards the voice and maybe provide some aid. First rule of dimensions is establishing two points for reference, thereby grantng a means to progress and travel.

Spirit to Focus _
[*] Spirit [dice:zxdbq93t]50396:0[/dice:zxdbq93t]
[*] Wild [dice:zxdbq93t]50396:1[/dice:zxdbq93t]
Luke continues to float aimlessly, the voice fades, and he is lost to the Void and his own random wandering thoughts.
Luke _
Luke
Pace: d4 [d8]; Parry: 5 Toughness: 6 (0) [18 (3)]
Combat-Relevant Edges & Abilities:
  • List of Abilities
  • Elan & Brave
Wounds: 0 / 3 ; Fatigue: 0 / 2 ; ISP/PPE: N/A
Bennies: 4 / 4
Adventure Cards:
  • [2] Peace:
    Your hero is able to improve the attitude of a group in an encounter, perhaps by recognizing someone in the crowd, showing respect, or offering a bribe. It doesn’t work on true enemies—only “neutrals” who happen to cross paths with your party.
  • [25] Hidden Stash:
    Your hero scrounges up a generic type of item of your choosing, such as food and water, shelter, a box of ammo, enough money for a room, etc.
Luke
Edit Signature

Post Reply

Return to “Adventure Forum”