Arcane Discussions - Open RP thread

Snake Eyes
Game Master

Arcane Discussions - Open RP thread

Post by Snake Eyes »

This thread is for interpersonal discussions and other non-essential happenings occurring within the 12th AAT. Right now, you're in (or are you heading towards?) MercTown. At your leisure, you may start discussions amongst the team, whether you happen to be in MercTown at the inn, or wandering around the city, or even in the zone ranger as a prelude to your arrival.
This is for RP only, in hopes of bolstering your post counts. Let those hindrances run wild!
Beware the mesmerizing eyes of the snake!
12th AAT Bennies
12th AAT GM Bennies: 2/8
Wild Card Bennies:
Devak: 0/2
Varig: 0/2
Cole: 0/2
Prestige Unlimited Bennies
Prestige Unlimited GM Bennies: 5/5
Wild Card Bennies:
William Tack: 3
Kraig: 3
Vedder: 3
Shade: 3
Fletch: 3
Findriel: 0
Niels: 4
Alex

Re: Arcane Discussions - Open RP thread

Post by Alex »

Burn me, its nice right here.

Alex relaxes in some non discript pose in a non descript place or vehicle. ” So what is up with women? “

Hopefully this conversation gives me some real insight.
Alex Stat Block
Attributes: Agility d8(2), Smarts d10(2Mars, 1), Spirit d6(1), Strength d4(0) {1d12+4}, Vigor d8+[2]( [d10](1, 1 advance)
Charisma: 2; Pace: 10; Parry: 6 ; Toughness: 20(10)[1] MDC; Strain: 0
Combat Edges: Elan, rock and roll, [fearless], [Battle hardened]
Powers Weird Science: Detect/conceal(25/25), Blast(25/25), Dispel(25/25), smite(25/25)
Bennies
6/3
+1 post rate
+1 interlude
+1 loot organization
Alex Weapon
WI-GL20 Automatic
Damage: By grenade type: plasma 3d10 SBT, 60/120/240, shots 40, rof: 3
Weight: 75
Snapfire, RoF uses one grenade per shot.
Smite Power Attached to it with an Electricity Trapping ( Mega Version is Available as well)
Alex Armor
  • Triax T-31 Super Trooper: Size 1, +10 M.D.C. Armor, +2 Toughness, Strength d12+4, Pace 7.
    Notes: Jet Boosters (Jump 12” horizontal, 6” vertical)
    • „
    • 2 × Rocket Launchers (shoulders). They only fire the F4 Fusion Block missiles (Range 15/30/60, Damage 6d6, RoF 1, AP 25, Mega Damage, SBT). Each launcher has two missiles
    • „ „ 2×Mounted Rocket Launchers (legs)Left anti-vehicle(4d6 AP11), right normal(5d6 AP6) SBT. 100/200/400, RoF 1, shots 2
      „„
    • 3 × MAE-3 (“Maysies”) Hand Charges. The Maysies are thrown or placed (Range 5/10/20, Damage 3d8, RoF 1, AP 10, Mega Damage, SBT)
      • Fusion Missiles are $3K each. The MAE-3 cost $750.
    • „ „ Vibro-Sword (right arm)
      „„
    • 2 × Laser Torches (each palm). The laser torches can be used in combat (Range 4/8/16, Damage 3d6, RoF 1, AP 3, Mega Damage
Xero X Kelvin

Post by Xero X Kelvin »

It is a nice thing about being a chilling shadow. Feeding at night when most things are asleep. What is a little extra cold?

Hanging around the College, Xero has been lucky to get one Coed after another to just give him a nip of their PPE rich blood.
Xero X Kalvin
Xero X Kalvin Novice Psi-Stalker Chiller
Parry: 4 || Toughness: 4
ISP: 20/20
Combat Edge: None
Bennies: 3/3
Adventure Card(s):
  • Cutting In Line: Draw 3 initiative cards and keep the highest..
Heather Todd

Post by Heather Todd »

Merctown
Evening
Round 0

“What about women?” Heather queried Alex. They had just had a good meal at a local tavern near the college frequented by students. Several attractive coeds walked by the table. Heather was leaning back on the bench beside Alex, digesting and sipping at a beer. It was different being around people her age. In another life, this might have been her life, studying at the university, partying with friends, or just having drinks at a tavern. Well, she supposed that is what she was doing now.

Heather brushed her brown hair from her eyes as she studied the handsome young men and women. She was dressed casually in jeans and a blue top that hugged her figure a bit.
Character Tracker
Heather Todd Character Sheet
Parry: 4; Toughness: 14 (6)
ISP: 30/30
Armor: 10/10 PP
Bennies: 4/3
Encumbrance: 28/28 (including pack, 70.75/28, -2 Agility and Strength skills)
Major Psionic: Mind Melters have the Major Psionic Edge and can spend 2 ISP to gain a +1 with any Psionic skill roll, or 4 ISP for a +2 (paid before the roll is made). These effects are doubled when on a ley line.
Mental Resistance/Mentalist: +6 vs Psionic effects, +4 Armor vs Psionic damage, +2 opposed Psionics rolls
Rapid Recharge: 1 ISP/30m
Grenades (carried)
  • 1 High Explosive
  • 1 Fragmentation
  • 2 Plasma
Shard Pistol: 36/36 shots
Fireburst Rifle: 20/20 shots
Adventure Card
  • Let’s Settle This: Play at the beginning of a combat round with no Jokers. No character can soak wounds until a Joker is drawn.
Joseph Cook
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Joseph Cook »

Joseph looks to Alex, a smirk on his face. "That's a pretty open question. What do you mean, exactly?"
Alex

Post by Alex »

Description: Merctown PR book

Alex slides into the seeding looking booth not thinking about the cesspool he was lounging in because hey he is a kid and used to grime. ” Burn me, last night was rough. Anyone else just about get their organs harvested by a beautiful woman?” He pulls his slightly oversized leather jacket around him if for nothing but comfort.
Alex Stat Block
Attributes: Agility d8(2), Smarts d10(2Mars, 1), Spirit d6(1), Strength d4(0) {1d12+4}, Vigor d8+[2]( [d10](1, 1 advance)
Charisma: 2; Pace: 10; Parry: 6 ; Toughness: 20(10)[1] MDC; Strain: 0
Combat Edges: Elan, rock and roll, [fearless], [Battle hardened]
Powers Weird Science: Detect/conceal(25/25), Blast(25/25), Dispel(25/25), smite(25/25)
Bennies
6/3
+1 post rate
+1 interlude
+1 loot organization
Alex Weapon
WI-GL20 Automatic
Damage: By grenade type: plasma 3d10 SBT, 60/120/240, shots 40, rof: 3
Weight: 75
Snapfire, RoF uses one grenade per shot.
Smite Power Attached to it with an Electricity Trapping ( Mega Version is Available as well)
Alex Armor
  • Triax T-31 Super Trooper: Size 1, +10 M.D.C. Armor, +2 Toughness, Strength d12+4, Pace 7.
    Notes: Jet Boosters (Jump 12” horizontal, 6” vertical)
    • „
    • 2 × Rocket Launchers (shoulders). They only fire the F4 Fusion Block missiles (Range 15/30/60, Damage 6d6, RoF 1, AP 25, Mega Damage, SBT). Each launcher has two missiles
    • „ „ 2×Mounted Rocket Launchers (legs)Left anti-vehicle(4d6 AP11), right normal(5d6 AP6) SBT. 100/200/400, RoF 1, shots 2
      „„
    • 3 × MAE-3 (“Maysies”) Hand Charges. The Maysies are thrown or placed (Range 5/10/20, Damage 3d8, RoF 1, AP 10, Mega Damage, SBT)
      • Fusion Missiles are $3K each. The MAE-3 cost $750.
    • „ „ Vibro-Sword (right arm)
      „„
    • 2 × Laser Torches (each palm). The laser torches can be used in combat (Range 4/8/16, Damage 3d6, RoF 1, AP 3, Mega Damage
Dominic Skodati

Post by Dominic Skodati »

Dominic grins at Alex, "Nope, had an offer but I'm too old for that sort of thing now." Allowing himself the luxury of a drink and a cigarette Dom keeps his eye open for the android woman he met last night, she was alluring but maybe after his organs also. "There was this one time I was entirely out of my body while with a gal. Intimacy in the Astral plane is, well, frictionless."
Xero X Kelvin

Post by Xero X Kelvin »

"I think something about my ersonality is off putting to people. No one has even offered to collect my toe nail clippings, much less my heart and lungs."

Lowering his voice, "Anyone been able to establish a suspect list?"

"If my numbers are correct, the list is growing with all the new posibilities. I am going to need a Rollodex to keep track of all these entities."

Xero does a periphereal search for a power type that he can take a nibble from that won't be to mindful of his presence. Maybe there is some blind lady who wants a kiss or something like that. You know doing a good turn daily.
Xero X Kalvin
Xero X Kalvin Novice Psi-Stalker Chiller
Parry: 4 || Toughness: 4
ISP: 20/20
Combat Edge: None
Bennies: 3/3
Adventure Card(s):
  • Cutting In Line: Draw 3 initiative cards and keep the highest..
Heather Todd

Post by Heather Todd »

Merctown
Evening
Round 0

Heather gave Alex a concerned look. “What happened, Alex? Are you okay?” she asked.

When Dominic chimed in about the astral plane, Heather gave him a curious look. “I’m no expert,” she blushed, “but doesn’t frictionless kind of defeat the purpose?”

Heather answered Xero, “No one I have found to add to who we already have. It was an inside job.”She sipped a Chi-Cola. “If if you’re hungry, just ask,” she told the psi-stalker quietly. “Someone on the team will be willing to donate. We don’t want to be borrowing more trouble.”
Keeping/Armed
Flaming sword
Stealth armor
Shard pistol
Overcoat
Field computer
Survival pack (in room?)
Leaving in Locker
Fireburst rifle
High Explosive grenade
11 Fragmentation grenades
2 Plasma grenades
Mission - Missouri is the lead
Find information on how to destroy the Bleak Tome.
Destroy the Bleak Tome.
Character Tracker
Heather Todd Character Sheet
Parry: 4; Toughness: 14 (6)
ISP: 30/30
Armor: 10/10 PP
Bennies: 4/3
Encumbrance: 28/28 (including pack, 70.75/28, -2 Agility and Strength skills)
Major Psionic: Mind Melters have the Major Psionic Edge and can spend 2 ISP to gain a +1 with any Psionic skill roll, or 4 ISP for a +2 (paid before the roll is made). These effects are doubled when on a ley line.
Mental Resistance/Mentalist: +6 vs Psionic effects, +4 Armor vs Psionic damage, +2 opposed Psionics rolls
Rapid Recharge: 1 ISP/30m
Grenades (carried)
  • 1 High Explosive
  • 1 Fragmentation
  • 2 Plasma
Shard Pistol: 36/36 shots
Fireburst Rifle: 20/20 shots
Adventure Card
  • Let’s Settle This: Play at the beginning of a combat round with no Jokers. No character can soak wounds until a Joker is drawn.

Return to “12 AAT Adventure Forum”