Character Creation OOC

Grimm Fantasy in Savage Wilds
GM: Tribe of One
Tribe of One

Character Creation OOC

Post by Tribe of One »

Below is a list of the Players and their Characters. For the purposes of determining who is "the friend to your right" during character creation, the person below you is "to your right."

I think all of you have GM privileges, so go ahead and edit this post, adding your name, chosen (or claimed) Playbook and character name if you have one to the list below. Feel free to choose your spot on the list if there's someone in particular you want to buddy up with, or share that stat boost. Or post below and I will edit you in.

1. KahlessNestor - The Nobleman's Wild Daughter - Lady Vespernys du Lac (gives +1 Str to person to right; they were at a tournament where I accidentally killed my opponent, so they would know my Secret. They helped me practice so it wouldn't happen again.)
2. Pender Lumkiss- Layla Spriggins... A mysterious figure from your father’s past came to town one night. The friend to your right also met the stranger, and gains +1 Wis
3. Stormwell/Stephen - Kaya - Vistani Exile - A seer in your tribe foresaw a grave threat to the village and tasked you with keeping watch. The friend to your right has tried to help you decipher the vision, and gains +1 Wis.
4. Sgt 86Delta - Dwarven Runemaster - Gamil Zirak - Gamil drove a crooked merchant from the village when the merchant would have taken advantage of honest folk. - The friend to Gamil's right stopped the trader when he was caught stealing from the old widow, and gains +1 Wisdom (Spirit)
5. Neil Smith - Self-Taught Mage: A spirit of Chaos was drawn by your power. How did you fight it off? The player to your right was there with you.
  • You stood behind the wall of your power until it grew weak. The friend to your right learned a lot from your brave stand, and gains +1 Int.
6. Pursuit - Untested Thief - As happens with many thieves, your first job went bad. What did you do when you got caught? The player to your right was there when it happened. 1d6: 4[Make removable] You pleaded your case and walked free. The friend to your right spoke on your behalf, and gains +1 Int.
7. Freemage - Student of the Dark Arts -Jaenelle - In a moment of need, you raised a shadowy adversary by mistake and had to save the village from its depredations. The friend to your right distracted the enemy long enough for you to cut it down, and gains +1 Dex.
8. John Smith - Young Woodsman - Sometimes armies from the south move on distant roads. Unseen, you watch them when they do. The friend to your right stayed with you last summer, watching just such a movement of
troops, and gains +1 Dex.
GM Bennies: 7/7
Koshnek
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Re: Character Creation OOC

Post by Koshnek »

[dice:1lalcbi5]59399:0[/dice:1lalcbi5]
IZ3 GM Bennies 5/5
stormwell
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by stormwell »

Fit my character, Kaya, in wherever please.
Sgt 86Delta
Game Master

Post by Sgt 86Delta »

stormwell wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:06 pm Fit my character, Kaya, in wherever please.
Done.
Sarge's Roles _

GM of a Vauxhall Knights Campaign

Player Characters - Savage Rifts Groups
  • Architect, Chaing-Ku - Vampire Hunters
  • Silverclaws, Wolfen MARS Techno-Warrior - 18th COT
  • Xero X Kalvin, Psi-Stalker Chiller (Burster Variant) - 12th AAT
  • Doc Olliday, D'Norr Cyber Doc/Weird Scientist - 24th COT
  • Luke, In'Valian MARS Rogue Scholar/Super Scientist - 77th CIT
  • Asher Black, Human Information Broker - Level 4: Shattered Dreams
  • Ozzati, Trimadore Techno-Wizard - 7th SET
  • White Castle, Human MARS Rogue Scholar/Legacy Scout - The 32nd
Player Characters - Savage Dimensions
[*]
John Smith

Post by John Smith »

Added myself to slot 8 (convenient, because it gives me +1 DT to Agility)
Sgt 86Delta
Game Master

Post by Sgt 86Delta »

@Pursuit - last space is yours Timmy
Sarge's Roles _

GM of a Vauxhall Knights Campaign

Player Characters - Savage Rifts Groups
  • Architect, Chaing-Ku - Vampire Hunters
  • Silverclaws, Wolfen MARS Techno-Warrior - 18th COT
  • Xero X Kalvin, Psi-Stalker Chiller (Burster Variant) - 12th AAT
  • Doc Olliday, D'Norr Cyber Doc/Weird Scientist - 24th COT
  • Luke, In'Valian MARS Rogue Scholar/Super Scientist - 77th CIT
  • Asher Black, Human Information Broker - Level 4: Shattered Dreams
  • Ozzati, Trimadore Techno-Wizard - 7th SET
  • White Castle, Human MARS Rogue Scholar/Legacy Scout - The 32nd
Player Characters - Savage Dimensions
[*]
Pursuit
Game Master

Post by Pursuit »

Sgt 86Delta wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:16 pm @Pursuit - last space is yours Timmy
Gracias. Inserted Layna into the lineup.
Curse of the Crimson Throne GM Bennies: 3/6

Lost Colony GM Bennies: 7/6

Dark Frontier GM Bennies: 6/6

Return to “Beyond the Wall”