- Dumb Luck: Spend a benny to reroll crit fails
- Gritty Damage: When taking a Wound, roll on Injury Table
- High Adventure: Spend a benny for a one time use of a combat edge.
- Multiple Languages: Linguist Edge free
- Wound Cap: No more than 4 Wounds
Patrons: Extra benny per session
Str 16 Dex 15 Con 10 Wis 10 Int 9 Cha 13
Player Name: Matthew
Google Handle: KahlessNestor
Character Name: Lady Vespernys Christienne du Lac
Attributes: Agility d12, Smarts d6, Spirit d8, Strength d10, Vigor d8
Pace: 6; Parry: 7; Toughness: 9 (3)
- Athletics d8
- Common Knowledge d4
- Fighting d10
- Intimidation d6
- Language (Southron) d8
- Language (Elven) d6
- Language (Dwarven) d6
- Language (Common) d6
- Notice d6
- Persuasion d10
- Riding d4
- Shooting d10
- Stealth d4
- Survival d4
- Driven (Minor): To prove to the men she can be just as good.
- Loyal (Minor): Never abandons her friends
- Secret (Major): Killed an opponent in a tournament.
- Weapon Specialization (Bow): +2 damage with bows
- Heavy Draw: If you don't move in a round, you can do Str+d6 damage with a bow instead of 2d6.
- Marksman: If she doesn’t move in a turn and fires no more than a Rate of Fire of 1 as her first action, she may add +1 to an Athletics (throwing) or Shooting roll, or ignore up to 2 points of penalties from Called Shots, Cover, Range, Scale, or Speed. This is a lesser version of the Aim maneuver and does not stack with it. Marksman doesn’t apply to additional attacks after the first.
- Steady Hands: Ignore Unstable Platform penalty. Running penalty is only -1.
How did your noble family earn its name? Strength of arms. No standard flies victoriously over more battlefields than yours.
How did you distinguish yourself as a child? Everyone has something to teach, and you learned a little from them all.
The other player characters were your best friends. Who else near your family’s estates befriended you while you were growing up? Laboring with the blacksmith took your mind off your troubles.
How did you become such a remarkable warrior?
Who taught you to fight? The handsome young hunter. Your Weapon Specialization class ability is with the Bow.
How did you finally earn the men’s respect? You haven’t... yet.
Your father threw a tourney and you entered in secret. What happened there? The player to your right was there with you. You accidentally killed your first foe and then withdrew. The friend to your right helped you practice so you would not make the same mistake again, and gains +1 Str.
One night you went deeper beneath your family’s castle than ever before, into long abandoned dungeons, tunnels, and storerooms. What did you find? A mail shirt thin enough to be hidden beneath a tunic, but with a small hole in the back.
Mother (Duchess Eliane)
Father looking to wed her off.
- Longbow (Range 15/30/60; Damage 2d6+2 AP 1; 3 lb)
- Quiver (2 lb)
- Arrows: 36 (7.2 lb)
- Quiver (2 lb)
- Longsword (Damage Str+d8, 3 lb)
- Dagger (Range 3/6/12; Damage Str+d4; 1 lb)
- Chainmail shirt (+3; 25 lb), lightweight and concealable
- Mithral Elven Chainmail: A mail shirt thin enough to be hidden beneath a tunic, but with a small hole in the back. Created of mithral by the elves of old, this shirt once belonged to Fleur du Lac, the eldest daughter of the du Lac family that conquered and settled the area and built the ancestral castle. Fleur was known as a renowned archer, and challenged the elven prince to an archer contest and defeated him. The armor was a gift and reward from the elven prince. The pair developed a forbidden romance between elf and human, but it was not to be, as a spurned human lover, disgusted by the idea of elf and human offspring, put an arrow in Fleur's back on the day of the wedding ceremony.
- Minor: 5 PP
- Major: Deflection power (activated by Spirit)
- A fine dress (3 lb)
- Tabard of House du Lac (1 lb)
- Fine boots (1 lb)
- Winter clothes and boots (4 lb)
- Broken compass (magical?)
- Backpack (2 lb)
- Bedroll (4 lb)
- Waterskin (1 lb)
- Flint and Steel (1 lb)
- Rope (10”/20 yd)(15 lb)
- Torch (1 lb)
- Whetstone (1 lb)
- Trail rations (5 lb) - 5 meals, keeps 1 week
- First aid kit (1 lb) - 3 uses
Encumbrance: 81.2/80/240/320 lb
Money: 5 copper ($5)
- Baron Lionel du Lac, patriarch of House du Lac
- Henry Smith, du Lac blacksmith, a friend
- Initial Advances: (From Hindrances): Agility d10, Agility d12
- Free Edge (Human): Heavy Draw
- Novice 1 Advance: Vigor d8
- Novice 2 Advance: Intimidation d6, Notice d6
- Novice 3 Advance: Steady Hands
- Seasoned 1 Advance: Marksman
- Seasoned 2 Advance: Spirit d8
- Seasoned 3 Advance:
- Seasoned 4 Advance:
- Veteran 1 Advance:
- Veteran 2 Advance:
- Veteran 3 Advance:
- Veteran 4 Advance:
- Heroic 1 Advance:
- Heroic 2 Advance:
- Heroic 3 Advance:
- Heroic 4 Advance:
- Legendary 1 Advance:
- Legendary 2 Advance:
- Legendary 3 Advance:
- Legendary 4 Advance: