Convert now! I wanna SWADE!
67%
Wait until the adventure is over.
33%

Total votes: 6

KahlessNestor

What should we do about SWADE?

Post by KahlessNestor »

Do we want to convert now, or should we wait for between adventures? Or do you have some third idea? Put it in the comments. Thanks!
GM Notes
101st GM Bennies: 8/8
Whiskey Pete 4/2
Mia 4/2

Rising Stars GM Bennies 8/8
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Re: What should we do about SWADE?

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Please convert now!
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Ndreare
Savage Siri

Post by Ndreare »

I voted, but the fact that I can make Thomas with Illusions and Conjurer is only 99% of the reason I want to change.
  • 2D6 EFFECT
    2 Catastrophe: Something goes terribly wrong. The GM must decide what, but some ideas are a new and permanent Minor Hindrance, the inability to use powers for several days, or an explosion of some sort. The backlash should be thematic if possible. If the hero tampers with dark forces for his abilities, for example, he might become corrupted or summon something sinister into the world. If he’s a weird scientist the device might explode for 3d6 damage in a Medium Blast Template, or he might develop a Quirk, Phobia, or other “madness.”

3 Backfire: The power succeeds as with a raise but affects a different target with the worst possible results. A bolt hits a random friend, boost Trait increases an enemy’s skill or attribute, etc. If there’s no likely target, he’s Stunned instead. If the power has a Duration other than Instant, it lasts its full term and can only be negated by dispel (the caster can’t voluntarily end it herself).

4–5 Short Circuit: The power fails but the Power Points allocated to it are spent, along with an additional 1d6 Power Points.

6–8 Stunned: The caster is Stunned (see page 106). She subtracts 2 from arcane skill rolls for the rest of the encounter (the penalty remains –2 even if she gets this result again).

9–10 Overload: The character’s synapses crackle and overload with power. He takes 2d6 damage plus the cost of the power in Power Points, including any Power Modifiers the player declared.

11 Fatigue: The character suffers Fatigue.

12 Overcharge: The power draws ambient energy from the air, automatically succeeding against the target with a raise and costing the caster no Power Points!

1 = 2 of Clubs
2 = 2 of Diamonds
3 = 2 of Hearts
4 = 2 of Spades
5 = 3 of Clubs
6 = 3 of Diamonds
7 = 3 of Hearts
8 = 3 of Spades
9 = 4 of Clubs
10 = 4 of Diamonds
11 = 4 of Hearts
12 = 4 of Spades
13 = 5 of Clubs
14 = 5 of Diamonds
15 = 5 of Hearts
16 = 5 of Spades
- reroll line for quickness & activation for Calculating -
17 = 6 of Clubs
18 = 6 of Diamonds
19 = 6 of Hearts
20 = 6 of Spades
21 = 7 of Clubs
22 = 7 of Diamonds
23 = 7 of Hearts
24 = 7 of Spades
25 = 8 of Clubs
26 = 8 of Diamonds
27 = 8 of Hearts
28 = 8 of Spades
- reroll line for Hyperion Juicer -
29 = 9 of Clubs
30 = 9 of Diamonds
31 = 9 of Hearts
32 = 9 of Spades
33 = 10 of Clubs
34 = 10 of Diamonds
35 = 10 of Hearts
36 = 10 of Spades
37 = J of Clubs
38 = J of Diamonds
39 = J of Hearts
40 = J of Spades
41 = Q of Clubs
42 = Q of Diamonds
43 = Q of Hearts
44 = Q of Spades
45 = K of Clubs
46 = K of Diamonds
47 = K of Hearts
48 = K of Spades
49 = A of Clubs
50 = A of Diamonds
51 = A of Hearts
52 = A of Spades
53 = Jokers = They are equal
54 = Jokers = They are equal
- If no reroll is being used then there are 2 extra jokers -
55 = Jokers = They are equal
56 = Jokers = They are equal
and of course update your signatures!
"Possible and practical are two comrades who rarely see eye to eye."
Rob Towell
Freemage
Savage Senior

Post by Freemage »

I'm a bit more timid, just because I would love more time to actually do the thing, but if everyone else wants to go right away, I'll muddle through.
GM Bennies (7th SET, Joker's Jokers): 8/8
OOC Comments
GMC Bennies:
  • EJ 2/2
    Thoomba 0/2
    Khem 2/2
PCs, 8 Active Slots, 3 Signature Items
*Gaspard Gillead, 12th AAT/Dirty Dozen
Serival Drumm, 24th COT
*Ophelia Monk, Mercy Team 6
Jaenelle, Beyond the Wall
Mille Visage, Northern Gun Mercs
*Charon, Black Company
*Hero, Lost Jungle/TL

Inactive/Retired/Deceased
Gorgeous George, 4th COT/Murder Hobos(Frozen)
Nomel Sagia, Nameless (Frozen)
Libertas Magicorum, 13th SET/Silent Ones(Retired)
Savant, 3rd SET/Losers(Frozen)
Other Mother, Ravenloft (Frozen)
Lance, 24th COT/Kingsdale (Retired)
Ramson Gourdaine, Phase World (Blazed)
Hexx, Rising Stars SPC (Frozen)
Sir Blurre, 18th COT/New West (Retired)
Yeitso & Alicia Forsythe, Prestige Unlimited (Frozen)
Malaetheryan, Phase World/Relentless (Frozen?)
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Nazo will be so Wizard!!!!!! I was looking at the books earlier and damn. Off the chain!!!
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Ndreare
Savage Siri

Post by Ndreare »

Pender Lumkiss wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:54 pm Nazo will be so Wizard!!!!!! I was looking at the books earlier and damn. Off the chain!!!
Like a MARS wizard, a line walker, or a shifter, or something else?

What is she now a Crazy or a Mystic? I have trouble telling.
  • 2D6 EFFECT
    2 Catastrophe: Something goes terribly wrong. The GM must decide what, but some ideas are a new and permanent Minor Hindrance, the inability to use powers for several days, or an explosion of some sort. The backlash should be thematic if possible. If the hero tampers with dark forces for his abilities, for example, he might become corrupted or summon something sinister into the world. If he’s a weird scientist the device might explode for 3d6 damage in a Medium Blast Template, or he might develop a Quirk, Phobia, or other “madness.”

3 Backfire: The power succeeds as with a raise but affects a different target with the worst possible results. A bolt hits a random friend, boost Trait increases an enemy’s skill or attribute, etc. If there’s no likely target, he’s Stunned instead. If the power has a Duration other than Instant, it lasts its full term and can only be negated by dispel (the caster can’t voluntarily end it herself).

4–5 Short Circuit: The power fails but the Power Points allocated to it are spent, along with an additional 1d6 Power Points.

6–8 Stunned: The caster is Stunned (see page 106). She subtracts 2 from arcane skill rolls for the rest of the encounter (the penalty remains –2 even if she gets this result again).

9–10 Overload: The character’s synapses crackle and overload with power. He takes 2d6 damage plus the cost of the power in Power Points, including any Power Modifiers the player declared.

12 Overcharge: The power draws ambient energy from the air, automatically succeeding against the target with a raise and costing the caster no Power Points!

1 = 2 of Clubs
2 = 2 of Diamonds
3 = 2 of Hearts
4 = 2 of Spades
5 = 3 of Clubs
6 = 3 of Diamonds
7 = 3 of Hearts
8 = 3 of Spades
9 = 4 of Clubs
10 = 4 of Diamonds
11 = 4 of Hearts
12 = 4 of Spades
13 = 5 of Clubs
14 = 5 of Diamonds
15 = 5 of Hearts
16 = 5 of Spades
17 = 6 of Clubs
18 = 6 of Diamonds
19 = 6 of Hearts
20 = 6 of Spades
21 = 7 of Clubs
22 = 7 of Diamonds
23 = 7 of Hearts
24 = 7 of Spades
25 = 8 of Clubs
26 = 8 of Diamonds
27 = 8 of Hearts
28 = 8 of Spades
29 = 9 of Clubs
30 = 9 of Diamonds
31 = 9 of Hearts
32 = 9 of Spades
33 = 10 of Clubs
34 = 10 of Diamonds
35 = 10 of Hearts
36 = 10 of Spades
37 = J of Clubs
38 = J of Diamonds
39 = J of Hearts
40 = J of Spades
41 = Q of Clubs
42 = Q of Diamonds
43 = Q of Hearts
44 = Q of Spades
45 = K of Clubs
46 = K of Diamonds
47 = K of Hearts
48 = K of Spades
49 = A of Clubs
50 = A of Diamonds
51 = A of Hearts
52 = A of Spades
Rob Towell
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Ndreare wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:22 pm
Pender Lumkiss wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:54 pm Nazo will be so Wizard!!!!!! I was looking at the books earlier and damn. Off the chain!!!
Like a MARS wizard, a line walker, or a shifter, or something else?

What is she now a Crazy or a Mystic? I have trouble telling.
Hehe she is a mystic, lol.
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Ndreare
Savage Siri

Post by Ndreare »

I am working up Thomas here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/14J_ ... sp=sharing

So I have a couple questions,

For advances: Thomas has 52 XP (20 from MARS, 32 from usually having a good post rate) should he be 10 advances or round up to 11?

For Gear, do we redue from the ground up, or keep what we have? (I would like to keep what we have)

EP Expended: I spent EP on previous gear rolls do I get to keep that gear?

PS: Anyone can feel free to comment.
  • 2D6 EFFECT

1 = 2 of Clubs
2 = 2 of Diamonds
3 = 2 of Hearts
4 = 2 of Spades
5 = 3 of Clubs
6 = 3 of Diamonds
7 = 3 of Hearts
8 = 3 of Spades
9 = 4 of Clubs
10 = 4 of Diamonds
11 = 4 of Hearts
12 = 4 of Spades
13 = 5 of Clubs
14 = 5 of Diamonds
15 = 5 of Hearts
16 = 5 of Spades
17 = 6 of Clubs
18 = 6 of Diamonds
19 = 6 of Hearts
20 = 6 of Spades
21 = 7 of Clubs
22 = 7 of Diamonds
23 = 7 of Hearts
24 = 7 of Spades
25 = 8 of Clubs
26 = 8 of Diamonds
27 = 8 of Hearts
28 = 8 of Spades
29 = 9 of Clubs
30 = 9 of Diamonds
31 = 9 of Hearts
32 = 9 of Spades
33 = 10 of Clubs
34 = 10 of Diamonds
35 = 10 of Hearts
36 = 10 of Spades
37 = J of Clubs
38 = J of Diamonds
39 = J of Hearts
40 = J of Spades
41 = Q of Clubs
42 = Q of Diamonds
43 = Q of Hearts
44 = Q of Spades
45 = K of Clubs
46 = K of Diamonds
47 = K of Hearts
48 = K of Spades
49 = A of Clubs
50 = A of Diamonds
51 = A of Hearts
52 = A of Spades
Rob Towell
KahlessNestor

Post by KahlessNestor »

Four out of 7 is more than half, so feel free to start your conversions and post them in your bios. Most of you are fellow GMs and likely even more familiar with the new SWADE SR stuff than I am, so I'll trust you to police and check each others' work if there are questions.

Soren, I'm not going to insist on a timeline for changing, so take your time. If I have something I need, I will look at your bio and use whatever rules are currently there.

XP and Advances: Round down. You should be the same Advance level as what you are currently.

Gear: If there's an item on the gear table that matches what you have currently, convert it. If you have a custom Sig item or something, you can keep it for now (I think the site is going to be working on redoing those?), or you can try making a conversion (I haven't looked at the SWADE rules for such things). Patron items are currently being reworked, I believe, so the same rules for those. Keep the same until the work is done, or convert it and offer it up for the site as an option.
GM Notes
Whiskey Pete 4/2
Mia 4/2

Tribe of One

Post by Tribe of One »

Do we lose HJ rolls (going from 5 to 2 in most cases) or keep the ones we had before (or the closest approximation)?
GM Bennies: 7/7
Ndreare
Savage Siri

Post by Ndreare »

Tribe of One wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:38 am Do we lose HJ rolls (going from 5 to 2 in most cases) or keep the ones we had before (or the closest approximation)?
<shameless begging> please say keep closest approximation... </shameless begging>
  • 2D6 EFFECT

1 = 2 of Clubs
2 = 2 of Diamonds
3 = 2 of Hearts
4 = 2 of Spades
5 = 3 of Clubs
6 = 3 of Diamonds
7 = 3 of Hearts
8 = 3 of Spades
9 = 4 of Clubs
10 = 4 of Diamonds
11 = 4 of Hearts
12 = 4 of Spades
13 = 5 of Clubs
14 = 5 of Diamonds
15 = 5 of Hearts
16 = 5 of Spades
17 = 6 of Clubs
18 = 6 of Diamonds
19 = 6 of Hearts
20 = 6 of Spades
21 = 7 of Clubs
22 = 7 of Diamonds
23 = 7 of Hearts
24 = 7 of Spades
25 = 8 of Clubs
26 = 8 of Diamonds
27 = 8 of Hearts
28 = 8 of Spades
29 = 9 of Clubs
30 = 9 of Diamonds
31 = 9 of Hearts
32 = 9 of Spades
33 = 10 of Clubs
34 = 10 of Diamonds
35 = 10 of Hearts
36 = 10 of Spades
37 = J of Clubs
38 = J of Diamonds
39 = J of Hearts
40 = J of Spades
41 = Q of Clubs
42 = Q of Diamonds
43 = Q of Hearts
44 = Q of Spades
45 = K of Clubs
46 = K of Diamonds
47 = K of Hearts
48 = K of Spades
49 = A of Clubs
50 = A of Diamonds
51 = A of Hearts
52 = A of Spades
Rob Towell
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

I am fine with two. But If you want us to roll with 5 OMG Nazo will be some kind of ultimate bad ass!
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Ndreare
Savage Siri

Post by Ndreare »

Lower power level works when you have more XP than the rest of us. But some of us are struggling to conquer the world here.

:P

Cannot all have perfect post rates.
  • 2D6 EFFECT

1 = 2 of Clubs
2 = 2 of Diamonds
3 = 2 of Hearts
4 = 2 of Spades
5 = 3 of Clubs
6 = 3 of Diamonds
7 = 3 of Hearts
8 = 3 of Spades
9 = 4 of Clubs
10 = 4 of Diamonds
11 = 4 of Hearts
12 = 4 of Spades
13 = 5 of Clubs
14 = 5 of Diamonds
15 = 5 of Hearts
16 = 5 of Spades
17 = 6 of Clubs
18 = 6 of Diamonds
19 = 6 of Hearts
20 = 6 of Spades
21 = 7 of Clubs
22 = 7 of Diamonds
23 = 7 of Hearts
24 = 7 of Spades
25 = 8 of Clubs
26 = 8 of Diamonds
27 = 8 of Hearts
28 = 8 of Spades
29 = 9 of Clubs
30 = 9 of Diamonds
31 = 9 of Hearts
32 = 9 of Spades
33 = 10 of Clubs
34 = 10 of Diamonds
35 = 10 of Hearts
36 = 10 of Spades
37 = J of Clubs
38 = J of Diamonds
39 = J of Hearts
40 = J of Spades
41 = Q of Clubs
42 = Q of Diamonds
43 = Q of Hearts
44 = Q of Spades
45 = K of Clubs
46 = K of Diamonds
47 = K of Hearts
48 = K of Spades
49 = A of Clubs
50 = A of Diamonds
51 = A of Hearts
52 = A of Spades
Rob Towell
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Ndreare wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:53 am Lower power level works when you have more XP than the rest of us. But some of us are struggling to conquer the world here.

:P

Cannot all have perfect post rates.
You are not all Vet1 lvl? Honestly part of me wants to play a juicer!!!
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Ndreare
Savage Siri

Post by Ndreare »

Nope,
I only earned 32 XP. A whole lot of slacking going on, when i should have been keeping up with you and Vik. :(

PS: Not a complaint, i know when I am posting and when I am slacking and we all had the same opportunity. But if Thomas is ever to take over the Tomorrow Legion and turn it into a proper profit making business he will need more XP
  • 2D6 EFFECT

1 = 2 of Clubs
2 = 2 of Diamonds
3 = 2 of Hearts
4 = 2 of Spades
5 = 3 of Clubs
6 = 3 of Diamonds
7 = 3 of Hearts
8 = 3 of Spades
9 = 4 of Clubs
10 = 4 of Diamonds
11 = 4 of Hearts
12 = 4 of Spades
13 = 5 of Clubs
14 = 5 of Diamonds
15 = 5 of Hearts
16 = 5 of Spades
17 = 6 of Clubs
18 = 6 of Diamonds
19 = 6 of Hearts
20 = 6 of Spades
21 = 7 of Clubs
22 = 7 of Diamonds
23 = 7 of Hearts
24 = 7 of Spades
25 = 8 of Clubs
26 = 8 of Diamonds
27 = 8 of Hearts
28 = 8 of Spades
29 = 9 of Clubs
30 = 9 of Diamonds
31 = 9 of Hearts
32 = 9 of Spades
33 = 10 of Clubs
34 = 10 of Diamonds
35 = 10 of Hearts
36 = 10 of Spades
37 = J of Clubs
38 = J of Diamonds
39 = J of Hearts
40 = J of Spades
41 = Q of Clubs
42 = Q of Diamonds
43 = Q of Hearts
44 = Q of Spades
45 = K of Clubs
46 = K of Diamonds
47 = K of Hearts
48 = K of Spades
49 = A of Clubs
50 = A of Diamonds
51 = A of Hearts
52 = A of Spades
Rob Towell
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Hehehehe, Thomas in charge!
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Ndreare
Savage Siri

Post by Ndreare »

Pender Lumkiss wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:59 am Hehehehe, Thomas in charge!
Much better than Charles in charge. That guy abandoned us in our moment of need!
  • 2D6 EFFECT

1 = 2 of Clubs
2 = 2 of Diamonds
3 = 2 of Hearts
4 = 2 of Spades
5 = 3 of Clubs
6 = 3 of Diamonds
7 = 3 of Hearts
8 = 3 of Spades
9 = 4 of Clubs
10 = 4 of Diamonds
11 = 4 of Hearts
12 = 4 of Spades
13 = 5 of Clubs
14 = 5 of Diamonds
15 = 5 of Hearts
16 = 5 of Spades
17 = 6 of Clubs
18 = 6 of Diamonds
19 = 6 of Hearts
20 = 6 of Spades
21 = 7 of Clubs
22 = 7 of Diamonds
23 = 7 of Hearts
24 = 7 of Spades
25 = 8 of Clubs
26 = 8 of Diamonds
27 = 8 of Hearts
28 = 8 of Spades
29 = 9 of Clubs
30 = 9 of Diamonds
31 = 9 of Hearts
32 = 9 of Spades
33 = 10 of Clubs
34 = 10 of Diamonds
35 = 10 of Hearts
36 = 10 of Spades
37 = J of Clubs
38 = J of Diamonds
39 = J of Hearts
40 = J of Spades
41 = Q of Clubs
42 = Q of Diamonds
43 = Q of Hearts
44 = Q of Spades
45 = K of Clubs
46 = K of Diamonds
47 = K of Hearts
48 = K of Spades
49 = A of Clubs
50 = A of Diamonds
51 = A of Hearts
52 = A of Spades
Rob Towell
Barinthasheer
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Barinthasheer »

I like the idea of using the optional power level table... ;)
Barinthasheer
Pace: 6/12 flying; Parry: 7 Toughness: 50 (30)/10 in human
Combat-Relevant Edges & Abilities:
  • List of Abilities
Wounds: 0/5; Fatigue: 0/2; ISP/PPE: ISP 13/20; PPE 9/10
Bennies: 1/3
Adventure Cards

• Characters Imperator (GM account), Barinthasheer, Aggelos, Xiang, Dorian Falstaff, Fiona Gladbrooke, Kyrin Brand[/ooc]
KahlessNestor

Post by KahlessNestor »

HJ rolls: Use however many rolls the new rules give your IF. You may either pick which ones to keep (or the closest approximation) or scrap them and roll all new ones (the appropriate number for your IF).
GM Notes
Whiskey Pete 4/2
Mia 4/2

Ndreare
Savage Siri

Post by Ndreare »

KahlessNestor wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:42 am HJ rolls: Use however many rolls the new rules give your IF. You may either pick which ones to keep (or the closest approximation) or scrap them and roll all new ones (the appropriate number for your IF).
For HJ rolls can we mix it?

I would like to keep most of my rolls, but would love to be allowed to use the 5 EP option to change my second roll to "Raise on spell" so I get both Slumber and Entangle with the raise effect on successful use.
  • 2D6 EFFECT

1 = 2 of Clubs
2 = 2 of Diamonds
3 = 2 of Hearts
4 = 2 of Spades
5 = 3 of Clubs
6 = 3 of Diamonds
7 = 3 of Hearts
8 = 3 of Spades
9 = 4 of Clubs
10 = 4 of Diamonds
11 = 4 of Hearts
12 = 4 of Spades
13 = 5 of Clubs
14 = 5 of Diamonds
15 = 5 of Hearts
16 = 5 of Spades
17 = 6 of Clubs
18 = 6 of Diamonds
19 = 6 of Hearts
20 = 6 of Spades
21 = 7 of Clubs
22 = 7 of Diamonds
23 = 7 of Hearts
24 = 7 of Spades
25 = 8 of Clubs
26 = 8 of Diamonds
27 = 8 of Hearts
28 = 8 of Spades
29 = 9 of Clubs
30 = 9 of Diamonds
31 = 9 of Hearts
32 = 9 of Spades
33 = 10 of Clubs
34 = 10 of Diamonds
35 = 10 of Hearts
36 = 10 of Spades
37 = J of Clubs
38 = J of Diamonds
39 = J of Hearts
40 = J of Spades
41 = Q of Clubs
42 = Q of Diamonds
43 = Q of Hearts
44 = Q of Spades
45 = K of Clubs
46 = K of Diamonds
47 = K of Hearts
48 = K of Spades
49 = A of Clubs
50 = A of Diamonds
51 = A of Hearts
52 = A of Spades
Rob Towell
Tribe of One

Post by Tribe of One »

KahlessNestor wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:42 am HJ rolls: Use however many rolls the new rules give your IF. You may either pick which ones to keep (or the closest approximation) or scrap them and roll all new ones (the appropriate number for your IF).
Damn, okay. Looks like Vik is going to be getting worse in more ways than one. TW abilities got nerfed, gear got nerfed, HJ results got nerfed, and now it looks like I'm gonna have to lose some skills or Edges.
KahlessNestor

Post by KahlessNestor »

Ndreare wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:05 am
For HJ rolls can we mix it?

I would like to keep most of my rolls, but would love to be allowed to use the 5 EP option to change my second roll to "Raise on spell" so I get both Slumber and Entangle with the raise effect on successful use.
Yes, you can do that. You're spending the EP, so go ahead.
GM Notes
Whiskey Pete 4/2
Mia 4/2

KahlessNestor

Post by KahlessNestor »

Tribe of One wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:51 am
Damn, okay. Looks like Vik is going to be getting worse in more ways than one. TW abilities got nerfed, gear got nerfed, HJ results got nerfed, and now it looks like I'm gonna have to lose some skills or Edges.
Yeah, sorry. I heard TWs got the nerf hammer. Sorry for that :( Everyone lost HJ rolls, as far as I know.
GM Notes
Whiskey Pete 4/2
Mia 4/2

Tribe of One

Post by Tribe of One »

I think I got him converted over about as well as possible. Dropped some equipment and a couple of Edges but made up some of that ground by adding Limits to his powers, and Jon pointed out a good option from the HJ table that got him Adept to help with action economy.
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

Tribe of One wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:19 pm I think I got him converted over about as well as possible. Dropped some equipment and a couple of Edges but made up some of that ground by adding Limits to his powers, and Jon pointed out a good option from the HJ table that got him Adept to help with action economy.
Hehehe... Adept is cool beans. Glad to see Vik making it out to the other side. Even though I can never understand him the stuff I get is high level funny!
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6

Return to “Tomorrow Legion: 101st Trailblazers”