Preadventure Part 2, The road to Kingsdale (Jane and Lenard)

Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Preadventure Part 2, The road to Kingsdale (Jane and Lenard)

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

The middle road cut in between the high road of the mountains and the low road of the plains. The middle road was full of dense forest and overgrown thickets. Here it was Lenard found Jane resting on the ground some distance from a blackened crater. The crater appeared to be the remnants of some underground complex, not more that 1500 square feet. Jane for her part was exposed to the elements and shivering. She had no food nor water, and the photo @Lenard Hill had of her was an exact match. To make matters worse a couple of high way men of the steal your stuff kind were rifling through her pack as the Jedi arrived on scene.

Jane, night had not gone well. You only fell asleep from exhaustion and if you could remember your time in the Splugorth slave pens it would have seemed terribly familiar. Something roused you, a low male voice, scratchy was mumbling, “Common Tex grab her gear and go. She’ll wake up any minute...”

He voice responded slightly higher pitched, closer, and excited, “Shhh... Danny boyo, I am almost done, damn she is an Altaran!”
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
Lenard Hill

Re: Preadventure Part 2, The road to Kingsdale (Jane and Lenard)

Post by Lenard Hill »

OOC Comments
Notice [dice:1s9g1xgs]60508:0[/dice:1s9g1xgs]
wild [dice:1s9g1xgs]60508:1[/dice:1s9g1xgs]
Sleath [dice:1s9g1xgs]60508:2[/dice:1s9g1xgs]
Wild [dice:1s9g1xgs]60508:3[/dice:1s9g1xgs]
Persuasion [dice:1s9g1xgs]60508:4[/dice:1s9g1xgs]
Wild [dice:1s9g1xgs]60508:5[/dice:1s9g1xgs]
"I think that's her the princess!" Said Lenard looking down on the camp site.

She not a princess... She's an Altaran. Think personal assassins of slug like creatures.

"Still she is kinda cute."

Sign... There is no time for that try to focus. You've got to do the thing!

"Right.." Lenard steps out of the shadows hands folded in his brown robes. "Gentlemen, I'm going to ask you to put down her equipment and squawk like a duck."

Nailed it!
Last edited by Lenard Hill on Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
74Z3 Jane Doe

Post by 74Z3 Jane Doe »

Performance 10 _
Attrractive: +1
Drug-Induced Tranquility: -1
Impersonation: +1
[*] Performance (1d6) [dice:31md11db]60510:0[/dice:31md11db]
[*] Wild (1d6) [dice:31md11db]60510:1[/dice:31md11db]
[*] Aced! Wild (1d6+6) [dice:31md11db]60510:2[/dice:31md11db]
Pender Lumkiss wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:56 am He voice responded slightly higher pitched, closer, and excited, “Shhh... Danny boyo, I am almost done, damn she is an Altaran!”
In Tex's voice, "It would help if she had anything of value. She was using her pack for a pillow and it has nothing but leaves and moss in it."
Pender Lumkiss wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:56 am Jane, night had not gone well. You only fell asleep from exhaustion and if you could remember your time in the Splugorth slave pens it would have seemed terribly familiar. Something roused you, a low male voice, scratchy was mumbling, “Common Tex grab her gear and go. She’ll wake up any minute...”
In Danny's voice, "By the Forge, She is most certainly Altaran. Where there is one, there are bound to be more."
74Z3 Jane Doe

Post by 74Z3 Jane Doe »

Lenard Stealth 4, Jane Notice 5 _
Clueless: -1
Alertness: +2
[*] Notice (1d6) [dice:1lg6m2wq]60511:2[/dice:1lg6m2wq]
[*] Wild (1d6) [dice:1lg6m2wq]60511:3[/dice:1lg6m2wq]
Lenard Hill wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:18 am "Right.." Lenard steps out of the shadows hands folded in his brown robes. "Gentlemen, I'm going to ask you to put down her equipment and squawk like a duck."
In @Lenard Hill's voice, "First these aren't gentlemen. They are rather rough, actually. Second ducks quack and only the females do that."
Lenard Hill

Post by Lenard Hill »

OOC Comments
Notice [dice:19g33hv7]60521:0[/dice:19g33hv7]
Aced [dice:19g33hv7]60521:4[/dice:19g33hv7]
Wild [dice:19g33hv7]60521:1[/dice:19g33hv7]
Persuasion [dice:19g33hv7]60521:2[/dice:19g33hv7]
Wild [dice:19g33hv7]60521:3[/dice:19g33hv7]
You better not be arguing about ducks with yourself again! Could you try again? Get it right you are on the clock.

The hood moves left to right as if looking for something.

"Eh right? Like I was saying no need for this to come to violence put down the ladies packs and be on your way."

In @Lenard Hill's voice, "First these aren't gentlemen. They are rather rough, actually. Second ducks quack and only the females do that."
[/quote]
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss »

The two bandits looked at each other seeing the woman stirr and then looked at the cyber knight approaching. Danny poked Tex in the back and in his own voice whispered, “Tex if that is an altaran we might get Spluggied... Oh shit its a cyber knight...”

Tex looked up after not finding anything of importance during his far too short search, “Damn... A cyber knight... I fought along side of a few... Most were honorable...” Tex’s voice trailed off as he fixed himself a proper view of @Lenard Hill. His hand trembled and Danny pulled him back.

Danny yelled again in his own voice, “Sorry... We don’t want trouble... Just heard a comotion from back yonder and wanted to make sure this alterean was ok before more show up” He paused for a sec realizing he had heard himself say more would come but he did not actually say that... “Wait... What is going on here? Tex these two are scaring me... Did I just say More would come?”

Tex looked at the woman and back at the cyber knight. He had grown quiet, far to quiet. He nodded clearly the smarter of the two. “ Yeah it sounded like you did say that Danny. Something fishy is going on. Look, we need to meet some friends, so we will be moving along.”
Field Team Six Bennies
3/6
74Z3 Jane Doe

Post by 74Z3 Jane Doe »

As Tex and Danny are backing away and trying to leave, Jane rolls over on her side. Propering her head up on her right arm, she says, "Just let me know when you want to become a slave, I will get you hooked up with the Slaver of your choice."

"Just, don't keep a girl waiting too long, or I will just have to come and find you."

Jane bats her eyelashes and wiggles the fingers of her left hand in goodbye.

When Tex and Danny are nearly out of sight, at least normal human sight, Jane runs after the pair. Tapping both on the shoulder she says as they turn quickly around, "I let you catch me." With that she turns around is back at her leaf filled pack and @Lenard Hill.

Thievery 20
[*] Thievery (1d4) [dice:3k18k0is]60670:2[/dice:3k18k0is]
[*] Wild (1d6) [dice:3k18k0is]60670:3[/dice:3k18k0is]
[*] Aced! Wild (1d6+6) [dice:3k18k0is]60670:0[/dice:3k18k0is]
[*] Super Aced! Wild (1d6+12) [dice:3k18k0is]60670:1[/dice:3k18k0is]
[*] Super Saiyan Aced! Wild (1d6+18) [dice:3k18k0is]60670:4[/dice:3k18k0is]
Jane had heard the sound of crinkling in Danny's pockets, when he had been bent over her looking through her empty pockets and such.
Jane had managed to locate that crinkling sound and very deftly lifted the item from Danny's pocket. Quietly slipping the item into her own pocket as she left the company of the two highwayman.
Lenard Hill

Post by Lenard Hill »

Side swiped by the amazing display of speed performed by this women Lenard's mouth on shown beneath the brown hood hangs open.

The force is strong with this one.

Kill her now and let your journey to the darkside be complete!

Oh shut up you!

"Shut up both of you." Lenard hated when the other spoke. "I... I was sent to save you, I guess, but you don't seem like a women in need of saving. I'm sorry I didn't catch your name. I'm Lenard Hill Jedi knight." Lenard holds out his hand to shake hands. Realizing how dumb it all sounded and that he was talking to a trained killer Lenard face turned a slight shade of red, and puts his hands back together beneath his robes.
74Z3 Jane Doe

Post by 74Z3 Jane Doe »

"74Z3"

Jane shakes @Lenard Hill's hand. "Most earthlings call me Jane. Jane Doe."

"I happen to be lost actually. And this," she holds up the invite to the Murderthon, "has instructions which I don't understand."
Lenard Hill

Post by Lenard Hill »

"Yes well nice to met you 74Z3. We seem to be on same road to Kingsdale." Looking nervous as his hood slides off his head. "The order has sent me to Kingsdale to establish diplomatic relationships with the kingdom. Apparently it's Juicer hotspot for their deadly games, but fear not they have promised it will less violent than their normal state of affairs."
74Z3 Jane Doe

Post by 74Z3 Jane Doe »

Due to her proximity to the two highwayman, Tex and Danny, Jane begins fiddling with impersonation. She makes alteration to herself that give her a look of Two Face, even making alteration to her exterior clothing (not her armor).

Left side looks like Tex with straight greasy black hair and eyes of a deep brown. His face is creased from too many days in the sun and not much personal hygene. He did have the common sense to be wearing earth tones and Jane mimiced those as well as his voice pattens.

Right side looks like Danny with curly sandy blonde hair and hazel green eyes. His youthfulness can be seen in the chubbiness of a face that has yet to lose all its babyfat or maybe he was just a little hefty. Jane cannot tell the difference as humans come in all shapes and sizes, unlike Altarans. His clothes were a dusty grey and Jane was doing her best to find ways to copy that.

As they are walking, she begins flipping the crinkling object between "her" fingers. @Lenard Hill "This makes such a lovely sound. Couldn't let Ol'Danny Boy keep it." An Official Pack of Tomorrow Legion Collectible CARDS

Return to “Adventure Forum”