Part 1: The Trip

Carlos
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Re: Part 1: The Trip

Post by Carlos »

In his native tongue, Khar-loez explains, "I am an eco-wizard, trained to detect tings that are and are not natural, and the dangers each may pose. I can usually detect things like dangerous plagues or magical traps."

He thinks, Usually, if there is enough nature in the area for me to sense. I would have a hard time detecting what is natural in a major human city.
Low Light Vision
Alertness - Additional Benefit: Senses Presence of Supernatural Creatures and Ley Line Storms
Danger Sense - Additional Benefit: May detect of food or drink is spoiled or poisoned
Beast Master - Additional Benefit: Monstrous Animals also like the character

Bennies 3/3
Wounds 0/3
Serival Drumm

Post by Serival Drumm »

Serival nods to Dorn. "I'm pretty sure that we're both safe, but go ahead and blast some bleach at both Glass and I before I pop my armor's seals again, just to be safe." He frowns, considering the notion of burning the town.

"I think we might want to hold off on that, for two reasons. First, there may still be intel to be found in there, about who was behind this and where they might be going next. Second, we don't know yet how this stuff reacts to fire. It might purify it entirely--or it might just turn it into a toxic smoke that lets the effect spread through rainfall. I'd advise testing the sample I brought back in a sealed environment before lighting up the plasguns."

Servial nods briefly to the new arrival, but as he currently hasn't activated the Communications band, simple gestures are all they can manage for right now.
Serival Drumm
Seasoned D'norr Automaton Controller (MARS)
OOC Comments
Attributes: Agility d10, Smarts d8, Spirit d6 (Fear -2), Strength d6, Vigor d6
Pace: 6/d6; Parry: 7; Toughness: 13 (6 EBA)
Skills:
Persuasion d6 (Free Re-roll; +2 Networking); Common Knowledge d4 (+2 Forgery, +2 Shady Characters)
Notice d8; Repair d6 (Toolkit = d8+5, Offset 2, Raise = 1/2 time)
Occult d8; Piloting d12+1; Spellcasting d12+1; Fighting d10
Stealth d10 (+2 Armor, Urban +2); Hacking d6; Athletics d6 (Urban Climb +2, Pads +4, Grapple Gun +2/+4); Thievery d10+1 (+1 vs. Electronics)
Edges:
Charismatic; Electronics Security Expert; Streetwise; Thief; Ace; Concentration; Master of Magic
Hindrances: Cautious, Mild-Mannered, Major Vengeful, Major Sensitive, Major D-Bee, Major Wanted (CS, Federation, others)
PPE: 30
Powers (Personal): Reveal Night's Secrets, Arcane Analysis/Aura Suppression, Unweaving, Titan's Grasp, Suborn, Kiss of Morpheus, Faerie Ruckus/Hush, Scale with Ease
Powers (Gear, no Modifiers): Night's Embrace, Wings of Night, Stealth Mode, Cloaking, Universal Translator, Agony, Paralysis
Gear:
Arzno TWA-1500 Incursion EBA (+4A/+2T; EBA gives +4 vs. Hazards; Camo Mode; Concealable; Retractable Short Swords (Str+d6); Silver knuckledusters (Str+d4 Silver); Multi-Optics Helm: Ignore Illumination, Offset 2 Range, +1 Shooting Calibration; 1 PPE/Hr)
Branaghan Special Armored Overcloak (+2A/+1T; It Has Pockets!)
Psionic Mind Shield (+4 Resist/Armor vs. Psionics; 3 PPE/hr)
Neural Mace (Str+d6+4 Non-Lethal Damage, Touch Attack +2, Vigor -2/-4 or Stunned)
Whip of Pain (Str+d4 MD AP 2; Reach 2; Activation 1 PPE; 2 PPE cast Agony with attack roll)
Paralysis Staff (Str+2d4 MD Silver; Activation 1 PPE; 3 PPE cast Paralysis with attack roll)
Misc. Thief Tools, IRMSS
Glass (Infiltrator Automaton)
Size 1; Remote Operation 60"; Str d12+4; Toughness 14 (7 MDC); Pace 8
Shard Punches (Str+1d6 MD, AP 6)
Innate Intangibility: Become intangible (as Power) for 1 round, with no roll or PPE; has 1-round cooldown
Fast Regeneration: 10 Serival PPE, Duration 5 Rounds
40 PPE (Glass Powers only); Recharges as Serival does, also may be recharged directly by Serival
Powers (may use Modifiers): House of Glass; Reflect & Deflect; Mask of Deceit; Concealment; Mystic Portal
Doc Olliday

Post by Doc Olliday »

"Thanks @Serival Drumm. Once we get a stable base of operations set up for this evening, we can begin running tests."

"I am just guessing from what I saw and the others reports that this was fairly recent event. We should probably get moving after all the scans have been done."
Doc Olliday
Doc Olliday
Pace: 6; Parry: 2 Toughness: <10>(<0>)
Combat-Relevant Edges & Abilities:
  • na
Wounds: 0/3 ; Fatigue: 0/2 ; ISP/PPE: 15/15
Bennies: 3/3
Adventure Cards
  • 52: Payback
    Play on an opposing Wild Card. Your attacks and damage against him are made at +2 for the duration of the scene.
  • 38: Folk Hero
    Play after you save a group of people from dire circumstances. The community adopts you and your party as local heroes, and you can always find aid there.
  • #: Card - Effect
Doc Olliday
Edit Signature
Alison

Post by Alison »

Occult [dice:x1dj7w4c]60036:0[/dice:x1dj7w4c]
Wild [dice:x1dj7w4c]60036:1[/dice:x1dj7w4c]

Alison looks at the scene, but doesn't have anything else she can think of to add about the phenomenon that hasn't already been said.
Niyol Dreamwalker

Post by Niyol Dreamwalker »

Healing 7, Notice (Niyol) Crit Fail, Notice (RtW) 11, Occult 11
Healing: [dice:14v5hmls]60043:0[/dice:14v5hmls] Ace: [dice:14v5hmls]60043:4[/dice:14v5hmls]
Wild: [dice:14v5hmls]60043:1[/dice:14v5hmls]

Occult: [dice:14v5hmls]60043:2[/dice:14v5hmls] (-2 Scene, +2 Tolkeen Background, +2 Scholar)
Wild: [dice:14v5hmls]60043:3[/dice:14v5hmls]
Reroll
Occult: [dice:14v5hmls]60043:5[/dice:14v5hmls]
Wild: [dice:14v5hmls]60043:6[/dice:14v5hmls] Ace: [dice:14v5hmls]60043:7[/dice:14v5hmls]

Notice (Niyol): [dice:14v5hmls]60043:8[/dice:14v5hmls]
Wild: [dice:14v5hmls]60043:9[/dice:14v5hmls]

Notice (RtW): [dice:14v5hmls]60043:10[/dice:14v5hmls]
Wild: [dice:14v5hmls]60043:11[/dice:14v5hmls] Ace: [dice:14v5hmls]60043:12[/dice:14v5hmls]
After retrieving Serival from the town, Niyol and Rides-the-Wind return to the skies to continue monitoring the area. The shaman listens to the discussion about the Ravagers and the goop. Confident that the area is absolutely secure, Niyol descends to join the 24th while sending Rides-the-Wind off with a mental command to entertain himself.

On the ground, Niyol is taken aback to see a newcomer amongst the 24th. He walks over to the other Simvan and gives him a culturally appropriate greeting. Then he checks over the bio-analysis readouts, confirming the others' findings.

Niyol frowns and says, "Serival is correct, this goop is all that remains of the villagers, and Ravager is responsible. It's a horrific spell unleashed by Tolkeen during the war. A specialized warfare division of shifters were responsible for summoning these creatures. I have dreamed of recent attacks similar to this, but I have never seen one in person. The shifters responsible for the Ravagers split up in the aftermath of the war, but they have been unleashing these monstrosities in their wake. They are gathering power for some purpose that has not been revealed to me."
Niyol Dreamwalker, Simvan Shaman
Pace: 5(d6-1); Parry: 5; Toughness: 17(8)
  • Beastmaster: Animals take to your hero quickly and easily. They won’t attack him unless he attacks them first or they’re enraged for some reason.
    Common Bond: A character with this Edge may freely give her Bennies to any other character she can communicate with.
    Bloodthirsty
    Low Light vision: Simvan ignore penalties for Dim and Dark conditions.
    Monstrous Beast Affinity: When using beast friend, Simvan pay half the cost for a creature’s Size (round up) and the power affects “unnatural” beasts.
Wounds: 0/3; Fatigue: 0/2
PPE: 20/20; ISP: 25/25
Adventure Cards
Edit Signature
Carlos
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Carlos »

Respectfully greeting the elder Simvan shaman, Khar-loez listens to his statement and asks in his native tongue, "What is this Ravager, I have lived the past few years in the far south before encountering the 4th on my way back north and joining them. I have not heard of it before."
Low Light Vision
Alertness - Additional Benefit: Senses Presence of Supernatural Creatures and Ley Line Storms
Danger Sense - Additional Benefit: May detect of food or drink is spoiled or poisoned

Bennies 3/3
Wounds 0/3
Niyol Dreamwalker

"Well met, (@Carlos) Khar-loez," Niyol greets the eco-wizard, pronouncing his name properly, "The CS nation warred with the city-state of Tolkeen, a haven for the arcane and its wielders. Tolkeen was hard pressed during the war, and many evils better left alone were loosed by the magics of Tolkeen. Tolkeen war shifters found a realm of ravenous shadow fiends and used them in the war. That is Ravager. This sample of black goo found in the village is all that remains from unleashing the Ravagers."

Still speaking to Carlos, Niyol says, "I don't often get to enjoy time with my people. It will be good to travel with you. Let's hope for good battles and worthy meals, yes?"
  • Beastmaster: Animals take to your hero quickly and easily. They won’t attack him unless he attacks them first or they’re enraged for some reason.
    Common Bond: A character with this Edge may freely give her Bennies to any other character she can communicate with.
    Bloodthirsty
    Monstrous Beast Affinity: When using beast friend, Simvan pay half the cost for a creature’s Size (round up) and the power affects “unnatural” beasts.
Adventure Cards
Edit Signature
Alison

Post by Alison »

Alison's face falls as a realization hits her. "Um... guys?" she says, her voice hardly a whisper in her radio. "There's not a single spiritual remnant in the entire town. I think, I think maybe the ravagers eat souls as well as flesh."
Stoic
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Stoic »

Zarina frowns at the suggestion of analyzing the material immediately. "Let's wait on that. I have a bad feeling about this, we should leave at once."

The caravan starts back up. You slowly wind through increasingly tall hills and suddenly you're in a patch of mountains. Zarina calls for the group to halt again and after the caravan comes to a rest she calls out again in that strange language. This time, there is no response. In fact, the cool mountain air is particularly devoid of noise. Zarina and her shadow call for a few brave heroes to accompany her as they scout ahead a bit.
Instructions
Anyone who is accompanying Zarina and her shadow to scout ahead, make a notice roll. The conditions are Dark, so a -4 unless you have a way to compensate for this. Anyone who remains with the rest of the caravan can make a survival roll.
GM Bennies 9/9
Wild Card Bennies ?
Carlos
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Carlos »

Niyol Dreamwalker wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:41 pm "Well met, (@Carlos) Khar-loez," Niyol greets the eco-wizard, pronouncing his name properly, "The CS nation warred with the city-state of Tolkeen, a haven for the arcane and its wielders. Tolkeen was hard pressed during the war, and many evils better left alone were loosed by the magics of Tolkeen. Tolkeen war shifters found a realm of ravenous shadow fiends and used them in the war. That is Ravager. This sample of black goo found in the village is all that remains from unleashing the Ravagers."
Khar-loez scowls at the explanation, "That sounds most unwise of them, like setting a fire in dry brush when the wind is likely to change. What they did is far too likely to come back and burn them. What is the point of defeating a foe if you do not live to brag of it to your grandchildren?"
Niyol Dreamwalker wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:41 pm Still speaking to Carlos, Niyol says, "I don't often get to enjoy time with my people. It will be good to travel with you. Let's hope for good battles and worthy meals, yes?"
Khar-loez replies sadly, "It is to be hoped for, but humans rarely understand the last. I usually have to restrict myself from honoring the spirits of worthy humanoid foes. Such a waste."
Alison wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:20 pm Alison's face falls as a realization hits her. "Um... guys?" she says, her voice hardly a whisper in her radio. "There's not a single spiritual remnant in the entire town. I think, I think maybe the ravagers eat souls as well as flesh."
Khar-loez wonders, what is strange about that, all things partake of the spirit of what they consume. Most creatures only take part of the flesh and part of the spirit...but these Ravagers take all of both.

Out loud, he says, "This not good magic."

Khar-loez comments to Zarina, "I scout and mage, I go with."
OOC Comments
Notice [dice:hec43clt]60216:0[/dice:hec43clt], Wild Notice [dice:hec43clt]60216:1[/dice:hec43clt]
Low Light Vision

Bennies 3/3
Wounds 0/3
Niyol Dreamwalker

Carlos wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:19 am Khar-loez replies sadly, "It is to be hoped for, but humans rarely understand the last. I usually have to restrict myself from honoring the spirits of worthy humanoid foes. Such a waste."
"Hah, we may not earn favor with our allies, (@Carlos) Khar-loez, but I do not think we would lose any either. The Tomorrow Legion and its members seem to respect culture, if only outwardly," Niyol responds.

Survival 11
Survival: [dice:rac5m6pv]60232:0[/dice:rac5m6pv] (+2 NA)
Wild: [dice:rac5m6pv]60232:1[/dice:rac5m6pv] Ace: [dice:rac5m6pv]60232:2[/dice:rac5m6pv]
Niyol frowns at Zarina, "You are a strange one, faerie. I will remain behind and watch over the others who do not scout ahead."

Niyol sends out a psychic call to Rides-the-Wind who swoops down and allows the elderly Simvan to mount him. The pair travel into the sky to keep an eye on their surroundings.
    Bloodthirsty
Adventure Cards
Edit Signature
Serival Drumm

Post by Serival Drumm »

Notice 7
Notice [dice:300lgbsd]60250:0[/dice:300lgbsd]
Wild Notice [dice:300lgbsd]60250:1[/dice:300lgbsd]

Serival immediately volunteers to assist with the recon, having Glass wall behind the rest of the group, close enough to enter the fray if needed. The integrated optics helm of his armor renders the darkness transparent, though it is a bit more limiting when he uses Glass' senses instead.

Of course, he never takes his attention fully away from their fey guide.
Serival Drumm
OOC Comments
Skills:
Persuasion d6 (Free Re-roll; +2 Networking); Common Knowledge d4 (+2 Forgery, +2 Shady Characters)
Stealth d10 (+2 Armor, Urban +2); Hacking d6; Athletics d6 (Urban Climb +2, Pads +4, Grapple Gun +2/+4); Thievery d10+1 (+1 vs. Electronics)
Edges:
Charismatic; Electronics Security Expert; Streetwise; Thief; Ace; Concentration; Master of Magic
Hindrances: Cautious, Mild-Mannered, Major Vengeful, Major Sensitive, Major D-Bee, Major Wanted (CS, Federation, others)
Powers (Personal): Reveal Night's Secrets, Arcane Analysis/Aura Suppression, Unweaving, Titan's Grasp, Suborn, Kiss of Morpheus, Faerie Ruckus/Hush, Scale with Ease
Powers (Gear, no Modifiers): Night's Embrace, Wings of Night, Stealth Mode, Cloaking, Universal Translator, Agony, Paralysis
Gear:
Arzno TWA-1500 Incursion EBA (+4A/+2T; EBA gives +4 vs. Hazards; Camo Mode; Concealable; Retractable Short Swords (Str+d6); Silver knuckledusters (Str+d4 Silver); Multi-Optics Helm: Ignore Illumination, Offset 2 Range, +1 Shooting Calibration; 1 PPE/Hr)
Neural Mace (Str+d6+4 Non-Lethal Damage, Touch Attack +2, Vigor -2/-4 or Stunned)
Whip of Pain (Str+d4 MD AP 2; Reach 2; Activation 1 PPE; 2 PPE cast Agony with attack roll)
Paralysis Staff (Str+2d4 MD Silver; Activation 1 PPE; 3 PPE cast Paralysis with attack roll)
Misc. Thief Tools, IRMSS
Innate Intangibility: Become intangible (as Power) for 1 round, with no roll or PPE; has 1-round cooldown
40 PPE (Glass Powers only); Recharges as Serival does, also may be recharged directly by Serival
Powers (may use Modifiers): House of Glass; Reflect & Deflect; Mask of Deceit; Concealment; Mystic Portal
Doc Olliday

Post by Doc Olliday »

Seeing @Serival Drumm head off with Glass, Doc takes his time to situate the camp and familiarize himself with the terrain.

As Drumm disappears, Doc comms Serival only, "Keep a close eye on her. I don't trust her. Or this mission for that matter."

Survival 5
Untrained: -2
Geography: +2
[*] Survival (1d4) [dice:fl2qltm7]60253:0[/dice:fl2qltm7]
[*] Wild (1d6) [dice:fl2qltm7]60253:1[/dice:fl2qltm7]
Doc Olliday
Doc Olliday
  • na
Adventure Cards
    Play on an opposing Wild Card. Your attacks and damage against him are made at +2 for the duration of the scene.
    Play after you save a group of people from dire circumstances. The community adopts you and your party as local heroes, and you can always find aid there.
Doc Olliday
Edit Signature
Alison

Post by Alison »

Survival Failure
Survival [dice:23e0om3a]60333:0[/dice:23e0om3a]
Wild [dice:23e0om3a]60333:1[/dice:23e0om3a]
As the others scout ahead, Alison remains behind with the caravan, her two zombie guards near at hand.

The dead only know how this is going to turn out.
Danny

Post by Danny »

Notice with infra vision and +2 notice from arcane optics: [dice:3lf4f4cb]60336:0[/dice:3lf4f4cb] wild [dice:3lf4f4cb]60336:1[/dice:3lf4f4cb]

Danny rolled off the top of the Mountaineer and settled with a crouch on the ground. His armor was barely perceptible beneath his long coat. His tail was coiled around a handful of rifles as if it was juggling them trying to figure out which one to thrust into his arms in the moment.

Don’t trust her...

No shit Derrick. I don’t which is why we are going to follow her. Can you stick close to that weird shadow she has?

Only if you flex Danny, give me one of those Daniel T. Striker kimbo poses.

Serious? Right now? Danny looked down at the charm Alison had made allowing him the communication with the kid he had accidentally killed. Sometimes he thought about destroying it, like now. Please Derrick just keep an eye on that shadow.

He followed @Serival Drumm calling, “Wait up Serival. I’ll get your back.”
Danny Stat Block
Attributes: Agility d12(+2 from IF, 2), Smarts d8(1 FG,1), Spirit d8(2), Strength d8(2 race), Vigor d12(1 Race, 3 advances)
Pace: 6 d6 ; Parry:4 ; Toughness:13(3) Strain: 0
Edges of note: Fame, quick, level headed, improved level headed, deadshot, champion, elan, sharpshooter, trick-shot, steady hands, tail(ignore 2 pts of map), danger sense, quick draw
Skills of note:
Shooting: 1d12+2
Survival: d8
Notice: d6
Stealth: d8

Hindrences:Curious, Heroic, shame (minor), Vengful(minor), Stuff ain’t made for me, Issues with the cold, overconfident
Bennies 4/3
+1 benny for rp
Serival Drumm

Post by Serival Drumm »

Serival nods to Danny and Carlos. "Good group." The two of them are probably better at actual scouting, in fact; he just doesn't want to let their guide out of his sight for longer than he has to.
Serival Drumm
OOC Comments
Skills:
Edges:
Gear:
Misc. Thief Tools, IRMSS
Stoic
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Stoic »

Survival Success
Success. You notice that there are an abnormally large amount of poisonous mushrooms and plants around here.

Raise. Not only are there an inordinate amount of poisonous mushrooms and plants, but many of them aren't even indigenous to the local area.
Notice Success
Success. There are a lot of weird symbols around you that you don't quite understand. You see a large prone figure in the distance. It seems to be shaking from the waist down.

Raise. You recognize that you are in faerie territory. Anyone familiar with faeries will recognize that they are of the Unseelie court. You recognize that the figure is a Centaur woman. It appears that a dark slime is quickly engulfing her.

She is roughly 20 squares away from you.
GM Bennies 9/9
Wild Card Bennies ?
Serival Drumm

Post by Serival Drumm »

Notice 9, Teleport Danny/Glass 24"
Notice [dice:2wv2x1ls]60364:0[/dice:2wv2x1ls]
Wild Notice [dice:2wv2x1ls]60364:1[/dice:2wv2x1ls]

Mystic Portal (2 PPE, +1 Range, +1 Additional Target)
Spellcasting [dice:2wv2x1ls]60364:2[/dice:2wv2x1ls]
Wild Spellcasting [dice:2wv2x1ls]60364:3[/dice:2wv2x1ls]
Success with Range = up to 24"
Serival failed to spot the poisonous mushrooms, but he knows Unseelie lands when he's in them, and comprehends the Centaur's difficulty immediately. "Danny, go through the portal, pull her out! Glass will assist!"

Even as he speaks, Glass gestures in the air, and a pair of portals open directly in front of Glass and Danny; the Automaton immediately is pulled through; Danny can feel the tug, but not so strongly that he couldn't shrug it off if he's unwilling to get close to the muck. Regardless, Glass steps through its portal on the bank of the slime and extends a crystalline hand to the Centaur woman.
Serival Drumm
OOC Comments
Skills:
Edges:
Gear:
Misc. Thief Tools, IRMSS
Doc Olliday

Post by Doc Olliday »

Doc nods to @Alison and @Niyol Dreamwalker, whispering "Let us familiarize ourselves with the others in this caravan."

Looking back briefly, " @Dorn Forgehammer and @Sig, keep the engines running and the sensors pinging away. We need to find out who else and what else is in our little convoy."

Doc proceeds to move among the other vehicles of the convoy offering healing and relief. While offering he tries to familiarize himself with the other individuals in the convoy.
Doc Olliday
Doc Olliday
  • na
Adventure Cards
Doc Olliday
Edit Signature
Sig

Post by Sig »

Survival 5
Survival [dice:3uqsi914]60429:0[/dice:3uqsi914]
Wild [dice:3uqsi914]60429:1[/dice:3uqsi914]
Town
Morning
Round 0

Sig stayed with the caravan, sitting behind the wheel and swiveling the upper gun around, staring out into the night. He got out a couple times to stretch his legs and tail as the scouts went ahead, and he noticed the poisonous mushrooms around them. There were an awful lot.

“Be careful, Doc,” Sig warned as the man wandered off into the caravan. “Give a shout if you need me.”

Character Tracker
Sig Character Sheet
Parry:9 (-1 cover); Toughness: Melee: 22 (8)/Ranged: 24 (10)
Arcane Resistance/Improved: Arcane skills targeting the hero suffer a −4 penalty (even if cast by allies!); magical damage is reduced by 4.
Winter’s Heart: 10/10 PPE; smite and slow
  • Sloth (2 PPE, Range Smarts d6, 5r): frost condenses around the target, slowing the target)
    • Halves the target’s total movement each round (round up). With a raise, movement is also an action. The target automatically attempts to shake off the effects of sloth at the end of each of his next turns by making a Spirit roll.
    • Area of Effect (+2 or +3): MBT or LBT
    • Strong (+1): Spirit roll to shake the effect is at -2.
    • Greater Sloth (+2): The target cannot run, and with a raise is Vulnerable.
  • Smite (2 PPE, Range Smarts d6, 5r): Weapon grows cold and glows an icy blue)
    • Increase damage +2, raise +4
    • Additional Recipients (+1 per target)
    • Greater Smite (+2): Damage +4 MD, Raise +6 MD
Assassin: +2 to damage foes when Vulnerable or assassin has The Drop.
Block/Improved: +2 Parry, ignore 2 points of Gang Up bonuses.
Brawny: Strength +1 die type for encumbrance
Brave: +2 vs. Fear, -2 to rolls on Fear table
Dodge/Improved: -2 to all ranged attacks against him unless surprised, and +2 when evading area effects.
Combat Reflexes: +2 Spirit to recover from being Shaken or Stunned.
Improved Arcane Resistance: +4 Armor vs. magic, +4 to resist magic
Improved Nerves of Steel: Ignore 2 Wound modifiers
Regeneration: Natural healing roll every day for Wounds and Injuries.
Soldier: Free reroll on Vigor vs. environmental hazards; Strength +1 die type for encumbrance
Iron Jaw: +2 to Soak and Vigor rolls to avoid Knockout Blows.
Prehensile Tail: Extra non-movement action. Ignore 2 points of MAP
Titan Belt: +2 Size, +4 Toughness, +2 die types Strength
Thunderer: 8/8 x 2 reloads (8)
Plasma Ejector: 48/48 x 2 reloads (48)
NG-59 Ion Pistol: 20/20 x 2 reloads (20)
  • Grenade: AP 1/1
NG-LG6: 20/20
  • Grenades: Plasma 6/6
Armor Piercing Grenades x 2
Fragmentation Grenades x 4
High Explosive Grenades x 3
Plasma Grenades x 2
Rockets Launcher: 4 mini-missiles
IRMS: 4/4
First Aid Kit: 3/3
Rations: 7
Bennies: 4/4
Unclaimed Loot
12 generic laser rifles (Range 24/48/96, Damage 3d6, RoF1, AP 4) - one to Clarence
1 Plasma ejector (Range 24/48/96, 3d12 Mega Damage, RoF 1, It Burns) - Danny
TW Flaming Sword (Str+d10 Mega Damage, AP 4, It Burns) - Serivol
Character Tracker
Sig Character Sheet
Parry:10 (-1 cover); Toughness: Melee: 20 (8)/Ranged: 22 (10)
Assassin: +2 damage vs unaware
Battle Hardened: +2 Soak
Brave: +2 vs. Fear
Combat Reflexes: +2 to unshake
I Know a Guy
Prehensile Tail: Extra non-movement action, no MAP
Thunderer: 7/8 x 2 reloads (8)
NG-59 Ion Pistol: 18/20 x 2 reloads (20)
Rockets Launcher: 2 normal rockets, 2 anti-vehicle rockets
First Aid Kit: 2/3
Rations: 14
Bennies: 6/4
Adventure Card:
  • Peace: Your hero is able to improve the attitude of a group in an encounter, perhaps by recognizing someone in the crowd, showing respect, or offering a bribe. It doesn’t work on true enemies—only “neutrals” who happen to cross paths with your party.
  • Ace: Play instead of rolling to make a trait test with a single automatic raise.
  • Turncoat: Your hero somehow convinces or bribes a minor foe to perform a small favor—such as helping the hero escape, revealing the location of the “boss,” etc.

Loadout
  • Main Weapon (hand): Thunderer Combat Hammer
    • 2 reloads
  • Backup Melee Weapon (hip/tail): Vibrosword
  • Backup Melee Weapon (boot/tail): Vibroknife
  • Long arm (back): Pulse Plasma Ejector
    • 2 reloads
  • Spare longarm (back): NG-LG6
    • Grenades: Plasma x 6
  • Sidearm (hip/tail): Ion Pistol/integral grenade launcher
    • 2 reloads
    • Armor Piercing grenade
  • Rocket Launcher (back): Loaded standard
    • Standard rocket x 2
    • Anti-vehicle rocket x 2
  • Chest rig
    • Plasma grenade x 3
    • High explosive grenade x 3
    • Armor Piercing grenade x 3
    • Frag grenade x 2
    • Big Bore reload
  • Triarius Heavy Armor
  • Titan Belt
  • Trauma kit
  • Survival Pack
  • Kingsdale security badge
  • Kingsdale wi-fi access chip (in armor)

Canyonero SUV
  • Size 4
  • Acc/TS 20/40
  • Toughness 27(16)
  • Remaining Mods 3
  • Notes: All-Terrain, Handling 1, Sensor Suite, M.D.C. Armor
  • Mini Rail Gun (can be made Fixed to get +1 Mod back)
    • Damage: 2d8+4 AP 6
    • Range: 75/150/300
    • ROF 4
    • Shots: 32

[/list]

Shopping list
Stun grenades
Smoke grenades
EMP grenades
Rockets
Vehicle mods
Loot
Kittani Automated Rifle (Vehicular Light Laser, Pace 8, Danger Sense, Marksman, Super-Tech, needs repair)
TK Revolver
Portable Rocket Launcher
Vibrosword
Vibroknife
Carlos
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Carlos »

Carlos pauses. Faeries are fickle creatures at best, but they are creatures of nature. Dark faeries embody the cruel parts of nature, such as hunger, dangerous food, or being hunted.

He warns the others, "Faerie meat. Rob them, take place."

Hopefully they understand that if we save the Centaur, we are going to become the target of Faerie mischief.
OOC Comments
Khar-loez tries to figure out the best way to placate the Faeries so we do not need to fight them. Occult [dice:3klmbuzq]60475:0[/dice:3klmbuzq], Wild Occult [dice:3klmbuzq]60475:1[/dice:3klmbuzq]
Low Light Vision

Bennies 3/3
Wounds 0/3
Doc Olliday

Post by Doc Olliday »

Sig wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:49 am
Survival 5
Survival [dice:1t5ic9ab]60429:0[/dice:1t5ic9ab]
Wild [dice:1t5ic9ab]60429:1[/dice:1t5ic9ab]
Town
Morning
Round 0

Sig stayed with the caravan, sitting behind the wheel and swiveling the upper gun around, staring out into the night. He got out a couple times to stretch his legs and tail as the scouts went ahead, and he noticed the poisonous mushrooms around them. There were an awful lot.

“Be careful, Doc,” Sig warned as the man wandered off into the caravan. “Give a shout if you need me.”

Character Tracker
Sig Character Sheet
Arcane Resistance/Improved: Arcane skills targeting the hero suffer a −4 penalty (even if cast by allies!); magical damage is reduced by 4.
  • Sloth (2 PPE, Range Smarts d6, 5r): frost condenses around the target, slowing the target)
    • Halves the target’s total movement each round (round up). With a raise, movement is also an action. The target automatically attempts to shake off the effects of sloth at the end of each of his next turns by making a Spirit roll.
Dodge/Improved: -2 to all ranged attacks against him unless surprised, and +2 when evading area effects.
Soldier: Free reroll on Vigor vs. environmental hazards; Strength +1 die type for encumbrance
Plasma Grenades x 2
Unclaimed Loot
12 generic laser rifles (Range 24/48/96, Damage 3d6, RoF1, AP 4) - one to Clarence
"Thanks, @Sig."

Not enough time to classify and document these species. Doc walks with his holo-projector reversed so that it records video feed instead of projecting images. With his gyro-compass and an eye on the surrounding terrain, Doc does his best to pin point their current location and note the distinctness in the fauna.
Doc Olliday
Doc Olliday
  • na
Adventure Cards
Doc Olliday
Edit Signature
Alison

Post by Alison »

Doc Olliday wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:24 pm Doc nods to Alison and Niyol Dreamwalker, whispering "Let us familiarize ourselves with the others in this caravan."
Alison gives a shrug. What can it hurt, right? She heads to the caravan to mingle and get to know some of her traveling companions.
Persuasion 3
Persuasion [dice:399dc6ot]60490:0[/dice:399dc6ot]
Wild [dice:399dc6ot]60490:1[/dice:399dc6ot]
Unfortunately (and not surprisingly), she mostly finds cold shoulders.
Doc Olliday

Post by Doc Olliday »

Alison wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:44 am
Doc Olliday wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:24 pm Doc nods to Alison and Niyol Dreamwalker, whispering "Let us familiarize ourselves with the others in this caravan."
Alison gives a shrug. What can it hurt, right? She heads to the caravan to mingle and get to know some of her traveling companions.
Persuasion 3
Persuasion [dice:2m2665no]60490:0[/dice:2m2665no]
Wild [dice:2m2665no]60490:1[/dice:2m2665no]
Unfortunately (and not surprisingly), she mostly finds cold shoulders.
Doc makes sure to keep @Alison close though her companions he cannot do much about. Moving amongst the vehicles and those in the vehicles, Doc makes mental notes. He encourages Alison to smile and after her first couple of attempts at talking with people, agrees to deferment to him speaking.

Whsipering to Alison, "See if you detect any other riders. Specifically ones we can't see."
Doc Olliday
Doc Olliday
  • na
Adventure Cards
Doc Olliday
Edit Signature
Danny

Post by Danny »

Serival Drumm wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:34 pm
Notice 9, Teleport Danny/Glass 24"
Notice [dice:1npjxwqk]60364:0[/dice:1npjxwqk]
Wild Notice [dice:1npjxwqk]60364:1[/dice:1npjxwqk]

Mystic Portal (2 PPE, +1 Range, +1 Additional Target)
Spellcasting [dice:1npjxwqk]60364:2[/dice:1npjxwqk]
Wild Spellcasting [dice:1npjxwqk]60364:3[/dice:1npjxwqk]
Success with Range = up to 24"
Serival failed to spot the poisonous mushrooms, but he knows Unseelie lands when he's in them, and comprehends the Centaur's difficulty immediately. "Danny, go through the portal, pull her out! Glass will assist!"

Even as he speaks, Glass gestures in the air, and a pair of portals open directly in front of Glass and Danny; the Automaton immediately is pulled through; Danny can feel the tug, but not so strongly that he couldn't shrug it off if he's unwilling to get close to the muck. Regardless, Glass steps through its portal on the bank of the slime and extends a crystalline hand to the Centaur woman.
Danny went through. He was not that unfamiliar with magic having spent the better part of three years studying it in Tolkeen before the war. Once the magic faded his protective instincts took over when he saw the centaur struggling. He got into the mix relying on his armor to protect him while he used his strength to help free the D-bee.
Danny Stat Block
Attributes: Agility d12(+2 from IF, 2), Smarts d8(1 FG,1), Spirit d8(2), Strength d8(2 race), Vigor d12(1 Race, 3 advances)
Edges of note: Fame, quick, level headed, improved level headed, deadshot, champion, elan, sharpshooter, trick-shot, steady hands, tail(ignore 2 pts of map), danger sense, quick draw
Skills of note:

Hindrences:Curious, Heroic, shame (minor), Vengful(minor), Stuff ain’t made for me, Issues with the cold, overconfident
Bennies 4/3
+1 benny for rp
Stoic
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Stoic »

Danny and Glass
The centaur woman doesn't move, and now that you are close you see that there is a dark mass creeping up her torso. Her eyes are filled with dread, but she does not seem to be able to speak.

As Danny approaches, the mass grows vertically, like a cresting wave. It pauses for a moment and then flings it's mass at Danny.
Danny
Make an evasion roll against a [dice:ywkhi5vc]60766:0[/dice:ywkhi5vc] Alternately, you can choose to fail in exchange for a Benny
The blob lunges at Danny, hitting him squarely. It's black mass engulfs him entirely, making it impossible for Danny to hear anthing. He hears a frantic chewing noise. Danny, make a Fear Check at a -2.
Those by the caravan
As the rest of the group waits for Danny and Glass to see to the centaur, you begin to hear a sound like rain, though the night sky is clear. You begin to see little white bits of...bone. Raining down from the nearby trees. A big black blob has entwined itself around the closest trees many branches, and it's beginning to drip and ooze it's way toward the rest of the group. What are you doing?
GM Bennies 9/9
Wild Card Bennies ?
Danny

Post by Danny »

“Hey there Centaur looks like you got a bit stuck... Here grab my hand... Oh what the fuck is this?” For half a sec the wilderness scout panicks as the blob over takes him and scratches at his armor. He breathes remembering his training and the fact he saw horrors far worse. To @Serival Drumm he calmly says pointedly backed by years of training, “Burn this off me Serival, I think most of it is on me. I can take it.”

Spirit [dice:3gyvmnjm]60770:0[/dice:3gyvmnjm] Wild [dice:3gyvmnjm]60770:1[/dice:3gyvmnjm]ace [dice:3gyvmnjm]60770:2[/dice:3gyvmnjm]
Danny Stat Block
Skills of note:

Bennies 4/3
+1 benny for rp
Doc Olliday

Post by Doc Olliday »

Doc taps @Alison to get her attention, "You get any readings from that mass over there?"

Over the team freq, "We have another freak faerie encounter in bound."

Support Alison +1
Support Allison
[*] Occult (1d10) [dice:pe10nrp4]60775:0[/dice:pe10nrp4]
[*] Wild (1d6) [dice:pe10nrp4]60775:1[/dice:pe10nrp4]
Doc Olliday
Doc Olliday
  • na
Adventure Cards
Doc Olliday
Edit Signature
Carlos
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Carlos »

Carlos sees that the others are determined to fight the Dark Faerie creature, so he sets out to assist them. In general, Fae are vulnerable to Cold Iron and Holy things. He is not much for Holy magic, if you want that you should ask a Mystic. He attempts to infuse his magic with the essence of Cold Iron, and casts Smite with a Cold Iron aspect on all his allies.
OOC Comments
Occult [dice:12zyuzet]60819:0[/dice:12zyuzet], Wild Occult [dice:12zyuzet]60819:1[/dice:12zyuzet] to think of weaknesses to this type of creature
Spellcasting [dice:12zyuzet]60819:2[/dice:12zyuzet], Wild Spellcasting [dice:12zyuzet]60819:3[/dice:12zyuzet] To cast his spell, covering himself and 3 others for 6 PP, if I have the cost figured right, 2 base+1 wizard edge to change the trapping+3 to cover 3 allies
Low Light Vision

Bennies 3/3
Wounds 0/3
Sig

Post by Sig »

Shooting 10 Raise
+2 armor targeting, +1 3RB
Shooting [dice:1rvj71tw]60882:0[/dice:1rvj71tw]
Wild [dice:1rvj71tw]60882:1[/dice:1rvj71tw]
Damage 17
+3 3RB
[dice:1rvj71tw]60882:2[/dice:1rvj71tw] + Raise [dice:1rvj71tw]60882:3[/dice:1rvj71tw] MD
Benny to reroll
[dice:1rvj71tw]60882:4[/dice:1rvj71tw] + [dice:1rvj71tw]60882:5[/dice:1rvj71tw]
Town
Morning
Round 0

“Back off!” Sig warned everyone, seeing the ooze in the tree approaching them. “Let’s see how it likes fire.”

Sig hauled around his plasma ejector and sent three bursts of superheated fire at the ooze.

Character Tracker
Sig Character Sheet
Bennies: 3/4
Plasma Grenades x 2
Unclaimed Loot
Character Tracker
Sig Character Sheet
I Know a Guy
Adventure Card:
  • Peace: Your hero is able to improve the attitude of a group in an encounter, perhaps by recognizing someone in the crowd, showing respect, or offering a bribe. It doesn’t work on true enemies—only “neutrals” who happen to cross paths with your party.
  • Ace: Play instead of rolling to make a trait test with a single automatic raise.
  • Turncoat: Your hero somehow convinces or bribes a minor foe to perform a small favor—such as helping the hero escape, revealing the location of the “boss,” etc.

Loadout
    • 2 reloads
    • 2 reloads
    • 2 reloads
    • Armor Piercing grenade
    • Standard rocket x 2
  • Chest rig
    • Plasma grenade x 3
    • Frag grenade x 2
    • Big Bore reload
  • Triarius Heavy Armor
  • Titan Belt
  • Trauma kit
  • Survival Pack

Canyonero SUV
  • Size 4
  • Acc/TS 20/40
  • Toughness 27(16)
  • Remaining Mods 3
    • ROF 4

[/list]

Shopping list
Stun grenades
Smoke grenades
EMP grenades
Rockets
Vehicle mods
Loot
Kittani Automated Rifle (Vehicular Light Laser, Pace 8, Danger Sense, Marksman, Super-Tech, needs repair)
TK Revolver
Portable Rocket Launcher
Vibrosword
Vibroknife
Alison

Post by Alison »

Exalted Detect Arcana 15, Success and 2 Raises
Spellcasting [dice:x0gzg8bu]60974:0[/dice:x0gzg8bu] + [dice:x0gzg8bu]60974:2[/dice:x0gzg8bu]
Wild [dice:x0gzg8bu]60974:1[/dice:x0gzg8bu]
+2 from Doc support
Exalted modifier +2 PPE
Total PPE cost:1
Alison focuses her will, whispers a word of power, and activates her Sight. Her eyes glow a soft purple, and she sees the true nature of the being in front of them.
Stoic
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Stoic »

When the flame hits the ooze it bubbles and you hear a high pitch noise of what sounds like a scream. The flame spreads the material out, but it slowly appears to be reforming, into a larger more cohesive blob.
There is chaos as the other members of the caravan begin to scream and you notice the mass is approaching them.
Alison
Your detect arcana reveals that the blob appears to be a sentient creature of some sort, but a fracture of an avatar of Razthmus, a Simvan god of famine appears to be attached to the blob. It appears to Alison as a hungry locust, devouring everything in its path. Alison knows that while this spell invokes a Simvan deity, it was really cooked in the alchemical labs of Unit 36, a faction of the Tolkieen loyalists determined to win the war at any cost. Luckily, Alison knows that it is easily defeated with a dispel.
GM Bennies 9/9
Wild Card Bennies ?
Sig

Post by Sig »

Ion Pistol 23; Damage 10
+2 Ion, +2 armor
Shooting [dice:11ypvjwt]61105:0[/dice:11ypvjwt]
Ace [dice:11ypvjwt]61105:4[/dice:11ypvjwt]
Wild [dice:11ypvjwt]61105:1[/dice:11ypvjwt]
Damage [dice:11ypvjwt]61105:2[/dice:11ypvjwt]
If Raise [dice:11ypvjwt]61105:3[/dice:11ypvjwt]
Town
Morning
Round 0

“Bugger,” Sig muttered. The fire had hurt the blob, but it was reforming, and bigger. “Let’s try somethin’ else then.” He shouldered his plasma ejector and pulled out his ion pistol. “Any of you magic types got an idea what this is?” he asked as he stepped closer into range. He aimed and fired the ion pistol at the mass.

Character Tracker
Sig Character Sheet
Plasma Grenades x 2
Unclaimed Loot
Character Tracker
Sig Character Sheet
I Know a Guy
Adventure Card:

Loadout
    • 2 reloads
    • 2 reloads
    • 2 reloads
    • Armor Piercing grenade
    • Standard rocket x 2
  • Chest rig
    • Plasma grenade x 3
    • Frag grenade x 2
    • Big Bore reload
  • Triarius Heavy Armor
  • Titan Belt
  • Trauma kit
  • Survival Pack

Canyonero SUV
  • Size 4
  • Acc/TS 20/40
  • Toughness 27(16)
  • Remaining Mods 3
    • ROF 4

[/list]

Shopping list
Stun grenades
Smoke grenades
EMP grenades
Rockets
Vehicle mods
Loot
TK Revolver
Portable Rocket Launcher
Vibrosword
Vibroknife
Doc Olliday

Post by Doc Olliday »

Sig wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:42 am
“Bugger,” Sig muttered. The fire had hurt the blob, but it was reforming, and bigger. “Let’s try somethin’ else then.” He shouldered his plasma ejector and pulled out his ion pistol. “Any of you magic types got an idea what this is?” he asked as he stepped closer into range. He aimed and fired the ion pistol at the mass.
"Assume not friendly at this point."

Doc moves @Alison behind him and stares at the mass moving their direction.
Doc Olliday
Doc Olliday
  • na
Adventure Cards
Doc Olliday
Edit Signature
Alison

Post by Alison »

Alison speaks over the comms in response to Sig. "Dispel, it can be dispelled! Or banished!"
Doc Olliday

Post by Doc Olliday »

Doc nods at Alison's response. From his belt he pulls a metal can. The label on it says "Stop It All". Doc begins shaking the can.

Teh questioning look from Alison, Doc shrugs and says, "It is an aerosol delivery system for Exalted Dispel."

Still shaking the can, "Just need to figure out what size of cone to make it."

Doc looks up from the can's spray nozzle at the approaching mass then back down to the spray can.

"Got it!"

TW Dispel 6 _
Dispel PPE: 1
Exalted: +2
Selective: +1
[*] Techno Wizardry (1d10) [dice:hs9wf88x]61116:2[/dice:hs9wf88x]
[*] Wild (1d6) [dice:hs9wf88x]61116:0[/dice:hs9wf88x]
Doc Olliday
Doc Olliday
  • na
Adventure Cards
Doc Olliday
Edit Signature
Carlos
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Carlos »

Once Khar-loez finishes casting his Smite, he will attempt to use it. He elects to use his Steeltree Wood Spear, not wanting to get too close to the hungry mass.
OOC Comments
Notice: [dice:tgrdmgmg]61164:0[/dice:tgrdmgmg], Wild Notice [dice:tgrdmgmg]61164:1[/dice:tgrdmgmg]
Occult [dice:tgrdmgmg]61164:2[/dice:tgrdmgmg], Wild Occult [dice:tgrdmgmg]61164:3[/dice:tgrdmgmg] (to try to remember anything about this type of fae)
Fighting [dice:tgrdmgmg]61164:4[/dice:tgrdmgmg], Wild Fight [dice:tgrdmgmg]61164:5[/dice:tgrdmgmg] Reach Weapon
Damage (if hits) Spear [dice:tgrdmgmg]61164:6[/dice:tgrdmgmg] +2 Smite, + Strength [dice:tgrdmgmg]61164:7[/dice:tgrdmgmg]
Low Light Vision

Bennies 3/3
Wounds 0/3
Stoic
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Stoic »

As Carlos successfully hits the ooze with his spear, the patch he hits bubbles and then goes limp. Then Doc's deadly dispel device hits a big patch of the ooze. Those with mystical sight activated sees a brief flash and then the mystical energy burns out of the ooze, like smoke. Doc being no fool quickly dispels the rest of the patch near him. Meanwhile Danny and Glass are still a bit in the distance, Danny desperately dedicated to dispatching the ooze covering his armor.
GM Bennies 9/9
Wild Card Bennies ?
Doc Olliday

Post by Doc Olliday »

"Anyone heard from @Danny or @Serival Drumm?"

@Sig, "See if you can get them by radio."

"Everyone else, be prepared to move in five minutes."

"Someone get us a course heading. We need to get our boys back."

Under His Breath
"Damn faeries and curse their already cursed land."
In a completely mean streak, Doc says, "So if we curse this already cursed faerie land, will be like the old Amusement Park, Disney World? You know, two wrongs make everything all right."
Doc Olliday
Doc Olliday
  • na
Adventure Cards
Doc Olliday
Edit Signature
Danny

Post by Danny »

Grackle Pee
Danny was in some kind of alchemical laboratory. Subterranean, the floor was worked stone black and level, but the ceiling was still rough, high, and with the occasional stalactite. A verity of alchemical mixtures bubbled and oozed on a slate black table in the center of the room. Danny sniffed and wished he did not as his nostrils were assaulted acrid pungent smells. He yaked, “What is that candy cane and horse shit?”

Behind him a blonde woman laughed, “Careful Danny... Most of that stuff on the table will not come off with your grackletooth pee...” The woman chuckled at the joke.

Danny backed from the table but wondered, “Ok General Geist... Wait some of it will be neutralized by my pee?” He grinned.

She pointed to two of the concoctions, “I think if these two spilled on to you, peeing on them should neutralize the effects of them... A last resort so to speak.” She clapped the wilderness scout on the shoulder, “Anyways Danny... I wanted to asked you find a dagger for me. I have a plan to win this war, but I need a few items first.” She handed Danny a piece of parchment and a map. He nodded glancing at the edge of the desk and could not help notice a scrawling diagram of arcane sigils with the words Daemonix at the top.

“Daemonix General?”

Victoria Geist smiled tersly and pointed to the map in Danny’s clawed hand, “Find the dagger Specialist... This war will be within our grasp.”

Apperently fire was not forthcoming... Danny kept his cool, drops everything and shucked his armor off. He frowned at @Serival Drumm, “Not a word...” He unziped and let his bladder go like a dragon breathing fire hose washing his armor clean from the ooze. “I hope you don’t mind pungent Grackle...”

After some moments he checks on the centaur, “You alright there?”

Yup, no armor at the moment... Weapons on the ground... Smells like Pee. Guess they call that heroic.
Danny Stat Block
Skills of note:

Bennies 4/3
+1 benny for rp
Serival Drumm

Post by Serival Drumm »

Serival, watching the scene through Glass's 'eyes', blinks. Nope, never gonna talk to anyone about that, ever. Glass moves over to assist the centaur maiden to her feet.
Serival Drumm
OOC Comments
Skills:
Edges:
Gear:
Misc. Thief Tools, IRMSS
Sig

Post by Sig »

Town
Morning
Round 0

With the ooze seemingly destroyed, Sig pulled out his radio. “Sig to Danny and company. Status? We just had an interesting incident here. You all okay?”

Character Tracker
Sig Character Sheet
Plasma Grenades x 2
Unclaimed Loot
Character Tracker
Sig Character Sheet
I Know a Guy
Adventure Card:

Loadout
    • 2 reloads
    • 2 reloads
    • 2 reloads
    • Armor Piercing grenade
    • Standard rocket x 2
  • Chest rig
    • Plasma grenade x 3
    • Frag grenade x 2
    • Big Bore reload
  • Triarius Heavy Armor
  • Titan Belt
  • Trauma kit
  • Survival Pack

Canyonero SUV
  • Size 4
  • Acc/TS 20/40
  • Toughness 27(16)
  • Remaining Mods 3
    • ROF 4

[/list]

Shopping list
Stun grenades
Smoke grenades
EMP grenades
Rockets
Vehicle mods
Loot
TK Revolver
Portable Rocket Launcher
Vibrosword
Vibroknife
Carlos
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Carlos »

Just a thought:
OOC Comments
My Smite presumably covers Danny, the magic and cold-iron effect will probably work, even if he is "attacking" with a urine stream.
To clarify, it was my understanding that we were in two groups, one a group of scouts well in advance of the main party. Danny and Carlos were with this group, when we found the Centaur, Carlos warned that if we rescue the Centaur we may be subject to Fae Wrath. When Danny seemed intent on attacking anyway, Carlos then cast his Smite on the group of scouts (presumably including Danny and his weapon of choice) and went in to attack the blob that had attacked Danny. If my understanding of the situation is wrong, please correct me.
Last edited by Carlos on Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Low Light Vision

Bennies 3/3
Wounds 0/3
Danny

Post by Danny »

Danny eyes the smoldering blob looking down at his weapon glowing. Damn... Geist never said anything about this...Where the fuck did that Simvan come from?

Danny chuckles zipping his pants back up and asks the Simvan, “I suppose I have you to thank for that extra oomph eh Carlos?”

Danny turned to look at Glass with a bit more serious he said, “I bet mother Hen, Sig is going out of his mind wondering how we are. Servial, can you let him know we are just peechy. Found us a centaur.”
Danny Stat Block
Skills of note:

Bennies 4/3
+1 benny for rp
Stoic
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Stoic »

The bottom half of the centaur woman is dissolved. She is going to die, and how long that takes depends on you. A successful medicine roll will allow you to ask her one question, a raise will allow two. If you choose to give her something for the pain and misery she will not be able to answer anything, but each person can take a Benny.
GM Bennies 9/9
Wild Card Bennies ?
Danny

Post by Danny »

Medicine: [dice:2nsbxq9d]61354:0[/dice:2nsbxq9d] wild [dice:2nsbxq9d]61354:1[/dice:2nsbxq9d]
Benny to reroll [dice:2nsbxq9d]61354:2[/dice:2nsbxq9d] ace [dice:2nsbxq9d]61354:4[/dice:2nsbxq9d] ace [dice:2nsbxq9d]61354:5[/dice:2nsbxq9d]wild [dice:2nsbxq9d]61354:3[/dice:2nsbxq9d]

Danny grabs the centaur woman nice an easy like as if a familiar lover. Untrained but with a bit of McGyver compresses her heart enough for a few more tender beats. He had seen enough death during the war that no amount of healing magical or otherwise would bring her back. Now was the time to let her know someone cared.

She is going to die... You failed Danny.

Shut up Derrick.

Softly he smoothed back her hair and looked into her frightened eyes, ”Easy... Danny is here. Shhh... You are not going to die out here all alone... Danny is here.... You got any kids or someone we can tell what happened?You got a home we can let know?”
Danny Stat Block
Skills of note:

Bennies 4/3
+1 benny for rp
Stoic
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Stoic »

The woman's eyes roll back, then briefly return to normal. Blood trickles from her mouth as she speaks in a sweet melodic voice. "...the black tide...they call the..." she stops abruptly, eyes rolling back again.
GM Bennies 9/9
Wild Card Bennies ?
Danny

Post by Danny »

Danny slapped Glass’s ass with his tail and grunted grafting the human half of the poor centaur woman between the two. To @Serival Drumm he said solemnly, ”We need to get to the Doc... Move your ass Glass. If you can do your teleport thing then do it otherwise let’s run!”

Either way Danny was not going to let this woman die... Not on his watch if there was half a chance. He roared waking the dead, ”Doc!! Centaur down!!”

Either running back with the centaur woman or if a teleport is possible yes please... @Doc Olliday
Danny Stat Block
Skills of note:

Bennies 4/3
+1 benny for rp
Serival Drumm

Post by Serival Drumm »

OOC Comments
Greater Teleport [dice:fpjknvx1]61358:0[/dice:fpjknvx1]
Wild Spellcasting [dice:fpjknvx1]61358:1[/dice:fpjknvx1]
Another portal opens up, and Danny and Glass rejoin Carlos and Serival, along with the centaur woman. Serival speaks. "I don't know if we can get all the way back to the caravan before she perishes. Carlos, do you have any healing magics?"
Serival Drumm
OOC Comments
Skills:
Edges:
Gear:
Misc. Thief Tools, IRMSS
Carlos
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Carlos »

Carlos pulls out what appear to be simple leather patches, the kind someone might use to bind a wound. This is going to be a bit more than his normal healing magic can handle, though it is not impossible. He is going to need a lot of magic power though, if she is going to survive and not just die more slowly. He seeks for a source of magical power he can use...
OOC Comments
Occult [dice:ifokjenn]61359:1[/dice:ifokjenn], Wild Occult [dice:ifokjenn]61359:0[/dice:ifokjenn]
Spellcasting [dice:ifokjenn]61359:2[/dice:ifokjenn], Wild Spellcasting [dice:ifokjenn]61359:3[/dice:ifokjenn]
Khar-loez says, "Heap powerful magic, need more than have, any magic help?"

Khar-loez spots the faerie plants, and remembers they are filled with Faerie Magic...and so is the staff he was given, he forgot that gift. He pulls out the staff and places his healing patches at the edge of where the injuries begins and focuses, carefully touching the end of the staff to the patch which has been enchanted with his healing magic. The power flows through him, draining him almost completely...but the Centaur will not die from the wounds directly.

The Simvan sways and falls to the ground from channeling so much power...
Low Light Vision

Bennies 3/3
Wounds 0/3
Serival Drumm

Post by Serival Drumm »

Serival goes to Carlos. "You did well. Glass and Danny can carry her, now, and your mount should be able to get you where we need to be. Let's get you mounted."

Assisting the simvan onto his ride, Serival has Glass and Danny take the centaur, while he takes point, since he's the only one with full juice and empty hands, as they go back to the caravan.
Serival Drumm
OOC Comments
Skills:
Edges:
Gear:
Misc. Thief Tools, IRMSS
Stoic
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Stoic »

The Black Tide
Give me a common knowledge roll at a -2.
Success. The Black Tide is a group of criminals that is composed of ex special operations mages who served in Tolkieen.
Raise. The Black Tide uses gains from their criminal exploits to fund a doomsday cult that aims to bring the old ones to Rifts Earth.
GM Bennies 9/9
Wild Card Bennies ?
Carlos
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Carlos »

Carlos feels much more comfortable when mounted on his steed, Simvan are not literally born in the saddle, but their bond with their steeds is deep and they trust their allies to defend them when they are weak.

He rides slowly back to join the others.
OOC Comments
Common Knowledge[dice:1peghgga]61512:0[/dice:1peghgga] Wild CK [dice:1peghgga]61512:1[/dice:1peghgga], CK Ace [dice:1peghgga]61512:2[/dice:1peghgga]
Low Light Vision

Bennies 3/3
Wounds 0/3
Danny

Post by Danny »

Common Kn 10, and flashback to the war...
Common Kn: [dice:3mtz0qch]61513:0[/dice:3mtz0qch] Wild [dice:3mtz0qch]61513:1[/dice:3mtz0qch]
Benny reroll with Elan, [dice:3mtz0qch]61513:2[/dice:3mtz0qch] ace [dice:3mtz0qch]61513:4[/dice:3mtz0qch]wild [dice:3mtz0qch]61513:3[/dice:3mtz0qch]

An explosion rocketed Danny. Fire, flame, and shards of mettal through him into the hard front door of the Dragon Savings and Loan. Dazed, he scrambled for his rifle and his feet slipping as the rain poured over head. A warm hand grabbed his shoulder and a hard woman’s voice spoke, “Danny, on your feet if we are going to get out of this. Found your gun too.”

Danny looked up at the woman trying to steady him. The blonde hair Victoria Geist was looking down at him floundering in the debrie of the last explosion. She had his rifle in hand extending it huriedly to him. “On your feet Commander!” Her voice softened as if talking to a friend, “Its a good thing you did that photo shoot and got your new armor. Without it you would be scragged eh?”

Danny rolled to one knee taking the rifle. His grackle maw grinned back at her, “Don’t ever mention that photo shoot... We need to get to the back of the bank before these assholes slag us.” Danny shot downed the street lasering a black clad merc. “Common Geist, lets move... Who are these guys?”

Victoria ducked under some returning laser fire and quickly followed Danny as he moved down the corner towards the back of the Savings and Loan, She tossed Danny a sigil from the ground, “They call themselves the Black Tide.”

WIP...
Danny held the centaur with both hands with one of his claws deep in her chest keeping her heart pumping. With no magics coming the wilderness scout grunted and ran towards Doc leaving his armor and rifle behind. He looked down at the woman’s eyes rolled back.
She is not going to make it.
Shut it Derrick. If you want to be useful let Doc know I need him yesterday.

He roared again calling for his ally and friend @Doc Olliday, “Doc! Code Black! Doc!! The Black Tide is near!”
Danny Stat Block
Skills of note:

Bennies 4/3
+1 benny for rp
Xiang

Post by Xiang »

Common Knowledge
CK [dice:1itipwt2]61514:0[/dice:1itipwt2]
Wild [dice:1itipwt2]61514:1[/dice:1itipwt2]
He had come out of a rift into this strange land about a day ago and been on edge the whole time. He had heard of these dark fey that inhabit the area so avoided contact with them for the most part but he had come across the trapped centaur woman moments before the arrival of his fellow interlopers. Not really sure how to help, aside from giving the woman a peaceful exit, he instead watched to see what the humanoids would do about the situation. The big lizard guy, spackle fang or some such they were called, pulls her free and takes her back to the Simvan. But instead of the quick mercy he would have expected from one of the tribesman, he further prolonged the centaurs life with short term solutions.

What are they doing? Xiang decides the best way to learn that would be to tag along and while (possibly) heroic types this wasn't a good environment to surprise someone. So he finds a nice log to wait on in their return path.

After a minuet or so @Serival, @Danny, and @Carlos come on a cat, slightly larger than those kept as pets, sitting on a log staring at them intently as it grooms a paw.
Xiang Cat form.jpg
Xiang Cat form.jpg (56.95 KiB) Viewed 37501 times
Character Name
Character Name
Pace: 6; Parry: 6/8 with shield 10 with mods active Toughness: Human/Hybrid 4/11 (5) in armor, Cat 2; Size: -1 in Human/Hybrid forms, _3 in Cat form
  • List of Abilities
Wounds: 0/3; Fatigue: 0/2; ISP/PPE: 19/20 (ISP) 3/10(PPE)
Bennies: 5/3

Edit Signature

Characters Imperator (GM account), Barinthasheer, Aggelos, Xiang, Dorian Falstaff, Fiona Gladbrooke, Kyrin Brand
Danny

Post by Danny »

Danny looked at the Cat and yelled, “Unless you can teleport me to Doc out of the way kitty kat!” The big grackle was in a hurry trying to keep the centaur from dying. Chit chat with random cats was not his forte, but out in the magic zone you never knew what help you might find.

Listlessly behind him a dark specter of a teenage boy followed siliently whispering, “She is going to die Danny... You failed her.”
Danny Stat Block
Skills of note:

Bennies 4/3
+1 benny for rp
Xiang

Post by Xiang »

Danny wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:21 am Danny looked at the Cat and yelled, “Unless you can teleport me to Doc out of the way kitty kat!” The big grackle was in a hurry trying to keep the centaur from dying. Chit chat with random cats was not his forte, but out in the magic zone you never knew what help you might find.

Listlessly behind him a dark specter of a teenage boy followed siliently whispering, “She is going to die Danny... You failed her.”
Definitely heroic types, good. But loud, why are big folk always so loud. And in a hurry too.

"I can not. But unless your "Doc" is capable of miracles I do no think it would matter." The cat answers in a Spanish accent as the large reptillian rushes past. Xiang then stands and follows the Grackle through the woods back to the caravan.
Character Name
Character Name
Pace: 6; Parry: 6/8 with shield 10 with mods active Toughness: Human/Hybrid 4/11 (5) in armor, Cat 2; Size: -1 in Human/Hybrid forms, _3 in Cat form
  • List of Abilities

Edit Signature

Characters Imperator (GM account), Barinthasheer, Aggelos, Xiang, Dorian Falstaff, Fiona Gladbrooke, Kyrin Brand
Carlos
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Carlos »

The groggy Simvan realizes his steed is uneasy. He tries to pull himself back to alertness.
OOC Comments
Notice [dice:130gp5ff]61518:0[/dice:130gp5ff], Wild Notice [dice:130gp5ff]61518:1[/dice:130gp5ff]
First, he notes the Feline, and thinks, Odd, those are usually from farther south.

Then he hears it talk, and realizes this is something unnatural, or at least paranormal. He grunts, "Horse-girl live for now. Reptile-man take to fix-it man."
Low Light Vision

Bennies 3/3
Wounds 0/3
Xiang

Post by Xiang »

Carlos wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:49 am The groggy Simvan realizes his steed is uneasy. He tries to pull himself back to alertness.
OOC Comments
Notice [dice:3bvxek0f]61518:0[/dice:3bvxek0f], Wild Notice [dice:3bvxek0f]61518:1[/dice:3bvxek0f]
First, he notes the Feline, and thinks, Odd, those are usually from farther south.

Then he hears it talk, and realizes this is something unnatural, or at least paranormal. He grunts, "Horse-girl live for now. Reptile-man take to fix-it man."
Deciding there's no good reason to rush Xiang keeps pace with the Simvan and the D'norr. In Simvan he replies to the tribesman. "But to what end do you prolong her suffering? I would expect such from these "civilized" types, thinking a slow "natural" passing to be mercy in a bid to salve their consciences."
Character Name
Character Name
  • List of Abilities

Edit Signature

Carlos
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Carlos »

(Rolls Held over)
The Simvan shrugs, a human gesture he has learned, "I am Khar-loez, and as an eco-wizard I would tend to agree. However, I was asked to heal her, so I did. What they intend to do with her after that, I do not know."

Having only been with the group a short time himself, he is not sure of their capabilities. The Grackle-tooth seems to think the Centaur can be saved, but he has no idea how they plan to do it. He adds, "Given about a week of time, if she can live that long, I might be able to restore her. Not easily to be certain, I would likely need a Ley Line to draw on."

He pauses and then asks, "Are you a Pooka? It is said they can assume the form any any animal, but not human form."
Low Light Vision

Bennies 3/3
Wounds 0/3
Xiang

Post by Xiang »

"I saw you help to save her, very impressive magics. I am Xiang and while I do not know what a pooka is, I am not one. Your people to the south call us cat-men but the humans call us werecats." He hops up on the horn of the simvans saddle. "I do have a human form but this one is better for travelling alone. Far less likely to be harrassed."
Character Name
Character Name
  • List of Abilities

Edit Signature

Serival Drumm

Post by Serival Drumm »

The crystalline construct assisting Danny does not react to the talking feline at all. Serival the D'norr, however, does come up short--then, as everyone keeps moving, simply falls back into stride. "Right. Talking cats. Fine." He considers. "People to the south? Just how far south are you from?"
Serival Drumm
OOC Comments
Skills:
Edges:
Gear:
Misc. Thief Tools, IRMSS
Carlos
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Carlos »

Kha-loez assures his steed that the strange predator is not attacking and urges it to hurry a bit. He nods, "Cat-men are strong fighters, very hard to hurt."

He can guess how far south, in general terms, but has never been that far himself.

Now that he is partly over his energy expenditure, it will not hurt to move faster and bet everyone back together. Not that his energy is restored, he is still nearly out of magic, but he is alert and can draw on his psychic powers if needed. He will have to see if there is a ley line close enough to draw from, once we are back with the others. There should be, Faeries tend to inhabit areas of strong magic.
Low Light Vision

Bennies 3/3
Wounds 0/3
Danny

Post by Danny »

Xiang wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:44 am
Danny wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:21 am Danny looked at the Cat and yelled, “Unless you can teleport me to Doc out of the way kitty kat!” The big grackle was in a hurry trying to keep the centaur from dying. Chit chat with random cats was not his forte, but out in the magic zone you never knew what help you might find.

Definitely heroic types, good. But loud, why are big folk always so loud. And in a hurry too.

"I can not. But unless your "Doc" is capable of miracles I do no think it would matter." The cat answers in a Spanish accent as the large reptillian rushes past. Xiang then stands and follows the Grackle through the woods back to the caravan.
Another baby that I’ll need to take care of...

Danny booked it to Doc running all out. For a brief second he was glad that Glass was just a silient servant. The spector of guilt that seemed to follow the grackle like a bad penny was far from silient.

Its too far, like the cat said you would need a miracle. Just give up.
“Stow it Derrick, its not too late. We need to just get moving.”
Your legs are tired Danny, you have been running in circles. Who is to say DOC can even fi ish repairing the soul of the centaur?
“THE NEXT WORDS OUT OF YOUR MOUTH HAD BETTER BE HELPFUL OR I WILL BLAST YOUR FUCKIMG HEAD OFF AGAIN.”

Run the grackle did with fevered determination. Over his shoulder he tossed some sweat laced words at the new cat urging the new comer into some useful action, “If you can’t teleport, then clear us a path. I got my hand and tail busy pumping the centaur’s heart keeping her living, I need to get to Doc yesterday. You want to see a miracle? We get this woman to him and you’ll see one. Ain’t no better doc this side of the Mississippi. His speciality is in jaw dropping miracles.”
Danny Stat Block
Skills of note:

Bennies 4/3
+1 benny for rp
Xiang

Post by Xiang »

Serival Drumm wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:12 am The crystalline construct assisting Danny does not react to the talking feline at all. Serival the D'norr, however, does come up short--then, as everyone keeps moving, simply falls back into stride. "Right. Talking cats. Fine." He considers. "People to the south? Just how far south are you from?"
"I think the human name for it is Yucatan. We call it the demon jungle, you know for all the demons and vampires running around it."
Danny wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:09 pm
“THE NEXT WORDS OUT OF YOUR MOUTH HAD BETTER BE HELPFUL OR I WILL BLAST YOUR FUCKIMG HEAD OFF AGAIN.”

Run the grackle did with fevered determination. Over his shoulder he tossed some sweat laced words at the new cat urging the new comer into some useful action, “If you can’t teleport, then clear us a path. I got my hand and tail busy pumping the centaur’s heart keeping her living, I need to get to Doc yesterday. You want to see a miracle? We get this woman to him and you’ll see one. Ain’t no better doc this side of the Mississippi. His speciality is in jaw dropping miracles.”
Xiang looks a bit alarmed at the grackles threatening shouts at empty air, lookingdeeper, into the spirit side of the world, shows the young warrior that the grackle is pursued by a restless spirit.

"I don't get much bigger than this so clearing a trail would no help you much. But if you came from where this "Doc" is, I can backtrack your path." Hopping down from his perch Xiang begins to sniff about and look for the signs such large people inevitably leave in their wakes.
Survival to backtrack
Modifiers: +2 woodsman
Survival [dice:mg9t0grb]61547:0[/dice:mg9t0grb]
Wild [dice:mg9t0grb]61547:1[/dice:mg9t0grb]
benny to reroll
Survival [dice:mg9t0grb]61547:2[/dice:mg9t0grb]
Wild [dice:mg9t0grb]61547:3[/dice:mg9t0grb]
A moment or so later and he has the trail, leading the scout team back to the caravan as it recovers from an attack of its own.
Character Name
Character Name
  • List of Abilities

Edit Signature

Carlos
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Carlos »

Carlos does have something he can do, he jumps ahead using his Ostrosaurus IT is big, strong, and fast enough to clear the trail, once Xiang scouts it.

He has also been over this before, when he scouted it on the way out.
OOC Comments
Survival: [dice:3mz12o5e]61559:0[/dice:3mz12o5e], Wild Survival: [dice:3mz12o5e]61559:1[/dice:3mz12o5e]
Notice: [dice:3mz12o5e]61559:2[/dice:3mz12o5e], Wild Notice [dice:3mz12o5e]61559:3[/dice:3mz12o5e]
Ride: [dice:3mz12o5e]61559:4[/dice:3mz12o5e], Wild Ride [dice:3mz12o5e]61559:5[/dice:3mz12o5e]
Low Light Vision

Bennies 3/3
Wounds 0/3
Stoic
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Stoic »

The team gets the centaur woman back to the caravan. The Lietenant leading the caravan instructs the members to clear out some space, and they are able to get half of one of the wagons clear for her. The Lietenant explains that they need to get moving, but if the AAT insists on staying, the caravan will let them and even give a weeks worth of rations and six med kits over.
OOC Comments
Please let me know if you are moving along with the caravan to MercTown or staying here. Once that is determined, I'll move the story along.
GM Bennies 9/9
Wild Card Bennies ?
Serival Drumm

Post by Serival Drumm »

Serival speaks. "Honestly, given what we've encountered here, I think we would be remiss in our duty if we allowed you to continue on alone. There are obviously many dangers afoot. And I doubt we'd be doing her any favors by not coming along to tend to her once she becomes conscious." The D'norr looks to the others for confirmation of his reasoning.
Serival Drumm
OOC Comments
Skills:
Edges:
Gear:
Misc. Thief Tools, IRMSS
Doc Olliday

Post by Doc Olliday »

Doc says nothing as he is in the Mountaineer with his make shift ER and Med Bay. The centaur woman as his patient, Doc is wholey focused on the task of keeping her alive. The diagnostics he runs, he is also gathering data to project a suitable level of cybernetics for her needs.

OOC Comments
Doc has contacts and resources in MercTown.
Doc Olliday
Doc Olliday
  • na
Adventure Cards
Doc Olliday
Edit Signature
Xiang

Post by Xiang »

After "leading" the scout team back to their caravan Xiang follows the D'norr doctor into his medbay and intently watches the activities, when Doc begins to bring up cyber scematics the "cat" looks at him quizzically. "You may wish to ask her if this would be acceptable. No everyone would find it so."
Character Name
Character Name
  • List of Abilities

Edit Signature

Carlos
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Carlos »

While Carlos will not be comfortable in Merctown, he feels a responsibility to the Centaur woman. As he has kept her alive, he owes it to her to offer to try to restore her...though she will likely still need the cybernetics until he can as it will take some time.
Low Light Vision

Bennies 3/3
Wounds 0/3
Doc Olliday

Post by Doc Olliday »

Carlos wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:07 pm While Carlos will not be comfortable in Merctown, he feels a responsibility to the Centaur woman. As he has kept her alive, he owes it to her to offer to try to restore her...though she will likely still need the cybernetics until he can as it will take some time.
In Simvan, "Easy there Carlos. I can put her on life support and stabilize her."

"Once we get the gal talking then we can determine what she wants done. I am here to back you up with power should you need it."
Doc Olliday
Doc Olliday
  • na
Adventure Cards
Doc Olliday
Edit Signature
Danny

Post by Danny »

Danny’s tail twitched. He was concerned about leaving the group. Given what he had seen of them most seemed fresh out of the legions boot camp or worse, but Doc was with them so that would count for something. Servial also seemed to have his head on a swivel even though he lacked some basic magical spells. Perhaps it was the war that had given him a prejudice basis on what wizards spell selection should look like. He took a week’s worth of supplies from the back and looked down at what he was wearing and the gear... Nothing but a sleek tunic and short shorts that highlighted his ample physic. It’s like I am getting ready for a photo shoot.

Mind made up he grumbled, “I got to head back to where we found the centaur. I left all my gear there and I am not leaving it behind.” He tossed the supplies into a black duffle, “Stick with the caravan, make sure she...” His tail flicked to the centaur, “Gets taken care of. I know I can count on you.”

His claw reaches for Servial’s oqn hand, gently as if wanting to shake it, “Do what you do best Serv... Keep them from trouble.”

His tail seek’s Sig’s own, “Keep them focused Sig. I’ll see you within a week at Merc town.”

Last but not least Doc held a special place in his heart and so got a grackle sized sweaty hug. He whispered, “Watch her. She might be Black Tide. I’ll meet you in the golden apple if I can... Too much bad blood was spilled between them and me. I need to see if I can find some of their trail.”

He paused a second, not too many folks could get the drop on him, but that cat had. He or she might be useful in the wild. “Kitty kat, want to head back? I need to get my armor. I ahh pee’d on it a bit ago, bet you can pick up the scent.”

Good bye’s said he heads back into the dark to where this had all began in the hopes of recovering his gear and seeimg if there were other signs of the Black Tide.
Danny Stat Block
Skills of note:

Bennies 4/3
+1 benny for rp
Doc Olliday

Post by Doc Olliday »

Doc looked to @Danny and accepted the grackle-sized hug. "Time is critical. Don't be late. Maybe you should take @Sig with you."

When Danny gives him a look, "Wandering off here alone is unwise. The Fae Lands are twisted worse than the fields after Tolkeen."

Lookimg over the others of their new Legion crew, Doc asks Danny to wait a few minutes before taking off.

Heading back to the AAT and the makeshift ER, he proceeds to setup the remaining life support features for the centuar woman.

Science 23 _
[*] Science (1d6) [dice:2wj2st6x]61662:0[/dice:2wj2st6x]
[*] Aced! Science (1d6+6) [dice:2wj2st6x]61662:2[/dice:2wj2st6x]
[*] Super Aced! Science (1d6+12) [dice:2wj2st6x]61662:3[/dice:2wj2st6x]
[*] Super Saiyan Aced! Science (1d6+18) [dice:2wj2st6x]61662:4[/dice:2wj2st6x]
[*] Wild (1d6) [dice:2wj2st6x]61662:1[/dice:2wj2st6x]
Instead of utilizing second hand cyber to patch the centaur woman, Doc rigs a life support system that will enable the caravan to get to MercTown.

Doc pats the Simvan @Carlos on the shoulder and in Simvan, "You did well. She will be fine until MercTown. There is a bed next to the life support system in the AAT. You can rest and recover there."

Going to a nearby chest he pulls out his pistol belt and buckles it on. He puts on his long coat and hat and puts on the pack he left stored in the chest as well. Fully geared he turns once more to look at the centaur woman, shaking his head. Whatever is out there is no proper place for the living to encounter it.

Doc steps out into the mist and silence and heads after @Danny.
Doc Olliday
Doc Olliday
  • na
Adventure Cards
Doc Olliday
Edit Signature
Xiang

Post by Xiang »

Danny wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:30 pm He paused a second, not too many folks could get the drop on him, but that cat had. He or she might be useful in the wild. “Kitty kat, want to head back? I need to get my armor. I ahh pee’d on it a bit ago, bet you can pick up the scent.”

Good bye’s said he heads back into the dark to where this had all began in the hopes of recovering his gear and seeimg if there were other signs of the Black Tide.
Looking up from the jar of tongue depressors he'd been batting at with half a mind to knock to the floor Xiang smiles a catty grin. "Sounds good, I would be of little help in here. I am no so good at magic." Looking around at Doc's high tech med bay, "And I know nothing of these machines."
Lithely dropping to the floor he follows the scantily clad grackle out the door. "Interesting defense, does it work on many things?"
Character Name
Character Name
  • List of Abilities

Edit Signature

Doc Olliday

Post by Doc Olliday »

Xiang wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:49 pm
Danny wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:30 pm He paused a second, not too many folks could get the drop on him, but that cat had. He or she might be useful in the wild. “Kitty kat, want to head back? I need to get my armor. I ahh pee’d on it a bit ago, bet you can pick up the scent.”

Looking up from the jar of tongue depressors he'd been batting at with half a mind to knock to the floor Xiang smiles a catty grin. "Sounds good, I would be of little help in here. I am no so good at magic." Looking around at Doc's high tech med bay, "And I know nothing of these machines."
Lithely dropping to the floor he follows the scantily clad grackle out the door. "Interesting defense, does it work on many things?"
Doc leaves behind the Grackle and the cat. Stooping over he picks up the werecat and sets him on his shoulders around his neck. @Xiang can stay warm and dry under Doc's hat and nestled up against the leather collar of Doc's duster.

@Xiang "Just make sure that when you get ready to shift, you are well off my back."

As Doc catches up to @Danny, he tosses the Grackle a bundle wrapped in oilskin. With the Grackle's curious look, Doc responds, "It was my most recent purchase for your extensive warehouse collection. Joined up with the team before I could put in storage."
Doc Olliday
Doc Olliday
  • na
Adventure Cards
Doc Olliday
Edit Signature
Sig

Post by Sig »

Common Knowledge #
Difficulty -2
Common Knowledge[dice:x0zpnraa]61716:0[/dice:x0zpnraa]
Wild [dice:x0zpnraa]61716:1[/dice:x0zpnraa]
Town
Morning
Round 0

Sig was making a perimeter check of the caravan, making sure there were no more of those black ooze things around, when the others came rushing back with a ninety percent dead centaur woman. He hurried back toward the team’s vehicle and tried to catch up on the situation.

“Who’s Black Tide?” he asked, when Danny mentioned it. “Be careful, Danny. Keep your ears on. I’ll keep you updated on our location, maybe have the caravan stop early tonight so you can catch up. You get in trouble you call us.”

Then he went to the caravan master. “I’m leaving a team behind to suss out what’s happened. We’ll keep going, but no need to hurry. And we’ll stop a little early tonight to let them catch up.”

Character Tracker
Sig Character Sheet
Plasma Grenades x 2
Unclaimed Loot
Character Tracker
Sig Character Sheet
I Know a Guy
Adventure Card:

Loadout
    • 2 reloads
    • 2 reloads
    • 2 reloads
    • Armor Piercing grenade
    • Standard rocket x 2
  • Chest rig
    • Plasma grenade x 3
    • Frag grenade x 2
    • Big Bore reload
  • Triarius Heavy Armor
  • Titan Belt
  • Trauma kit
  • Survival Pack

Canyonero SUV
  • Size 4
  • Acc/TS 20/40
  • Toughness 27(16)
  • Remaining Mods 3
    • ROF 4

[/list]

Shopping list
Stun grenades
Smoke grenades
EMP grenades
Rockets
Vehicle mods
Loot
TK Revolver
Portable Rocket Launcher
Vibrosword
Vibroknife
Carlos
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Carlos »

Carlos will not be very comfortable in the vehicle, but recognizes the need for rest. He Settles in near the Centaur as directed, where she can speak with him if she so desires.
Low Light Vision

Bennies 3/3
Wounds 0/3
Xiang

Post by Xiang »

Doc Olliday wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:27 pm

Doc leaves behind the Grackle and the cat. Stooping over he picks up the werecat and sets him on his shoulders around his neck. @Xiang can stay warm and dry under Doc's hat and nestled up against the leather collar of Doc's duster.

@Xiang "Just make sure that when you get ready to shift, you are well off my back."
At first the were cat gives an alarmed chirp at being picked up unexpectedly but he relaxes and lets the D'norr place him on his shoulders. "Si, while I'm no so big even in my other forms it would make getting down tricky. So who are you guys anyway, mercenaries guarding a caravan? Are you going anywhere interesting?" While he's asking Danny and Doc questions Xiang keeps his eyes pealed at their surroundings.
Character Name
Character Name
  • List of Abilities

Edit Signature

Danny

Post by Danny »

Danny huffing it stops for a breather to answer the kitty cat, “We are with the Tomorrow Legion. Names Danny. Most folks say Doc’s shoulder is as good a perch as any...” He looks arround trying to spy his armor unsure of where exactly he dropped it, “Yeah we are heading some place interesting. Merc town is on the next stop... Blast! Either of see my gear?”
Gear
Might be for naught, GM said it is gone...
Danny Stat Block
Skills of note:

Bennies 4/3
+1 benny for rp
Xiang

Post by Xiang »

"Oh, I have heard of your Legion. I traveled with some people in Reids Rangers for many moons and they spoke of it. I actually came north hoping to meet some of you. Wait, Danny?" The ocelot does a doubletake. "You are Danny Striker, of beefcake magazine fame, yes? Driver on Ranger team had many pictures of you in her vehicle."

Slipping down to the ground Xiang sniffs around for the scout teams original trail. Between his nose and ability to see in the dark he's able to find it and lead the trio to the last known location of said gear only to find...
Character Name
Character Name
  • List of Abilities

Edit Signature

Doc Olliday

Post by Doc Olliday »

Doc pulls out his holoprojector and tinkers with the settings. Flipping on the activator, Doc dials in the controls and attempts to hone in on Danny's gear.

Electronics
[*] Electronics (1d6) [dice:1evesyhd]62125:0[/dice:1evesyhd]
[*] Wild (1d6) [dice:1evesyhd]62125:1[/dice:1evesyhd]
Grackle size equipment and gear should be registering on his scanner. His scanner remains blipless and Doc curses under his breath about Faerie Lands.

"I am getting nothing in regards to your gear, there Danny."
Doc Olliday
Doc Olliday
  • na
Adventure Cards
Doc Olliday
Edit Signature
Alison

Post by Alison »

Alison shakes her head, and, to an outside observer, likely looks like a dog trying to shake off water. That weird blob thing had thrown her off her game pretty good.

"I'm happy to stay with the caravan. We should be able to help screen the civilians if any more trouble arises," she says, indicating her two undead companions.
Stoic
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Stoic »

The armor is scarred with what looks to be severe burns, cut into thin lines. Danny thinks it can be fixed up for a small number of credits (10k) and be completely back to it's old self. The group gingerly transports the centaur woman back to the caravan.

The leader of the caravan clears out enough space for the centaur woman to comfortably sit. Doc rides with her, ready to provide any assistance if needed.

The centaur woman mostly sleeps during the journey, with the occasional nightmare bringing a terrifying scream. When she is awake it is only long enough to take another dose of medicine before drifting back to sleep.

The trip is largely uneventful. Except, for Niyol. A day after the group leaves the desecrated faerie lands, Niyol and his mount, grown bored, decide to scout ahead of everyone. A Bright Yellow flash is seen far ahead, where he has gone, and then, he is never seen again.
What Happened to Niyol?
Make a common knowledge or occult roll (whichever is higher) at a -6 and I will send you a message on hangouts revealing his fate.
A few days later the Caravan arrives at Merctown. Nestled between two mighty rivers, Merctown is a sprawling monument to capitalism. Two large Merc groups "own" Merctown: The Tennessee Headhunters maintain a permanent camp on the outskirts of town. They use this as a launcher point for their various campaigns in the region. Drago's Defenders control the political authority in town, but they have a very light grip. The town is renowned for it's liberal laws and policies. Almost everything is legal aside from slavery, and the town charges a small sales tax, which fills their coffers.

You meet with a Tomorrow Legion liason, a man who calls himself Smith. He is a short portly fellow with a bushy red beard and green eyes that glint with amusement. He sets you up in a Hotel called "The Shamrock" for a few days and helps find ample medical care for the Centaur woman, even providing Doc and or Danny with an adjoining room so they can question her when she wakes up. MercTown's finest Cyberdoc is already making arrangements to get cyberwear as the cruel magics used against her are permanent.
Instructions
The group is given a weeks rest, and given their back pay. Please post what your character is doing for that week (Shopping, rabble rousing, etc...oh, did I mention that Naruni's headquarters are here?) and then we will move ahead. The Centaur woman will take the full week to be in a state to speak, so we can resolve that after you have your leave.
GM Bennies 9/9
Wild Card Bennies ?
Doc Olliday

Post by Doc Olliday »

Where in the Fae Wild is Niyol the Ghosting Simvan
Scene Modifier: -6
[*] Occult (1d10) [dice:jq6fdk8t]62422:0[/dice:jq6fdk8t]
[*] Wild (1d6) [dice:jq6fdk8t]62422:1[/dice:jq6fdk8t]
Though Doc is familiar with the Fae Wild, the Niyol Complex is well complex and baffles even Doc.

Being back in his hometown, kind of stirs some painful memories with Doc. First memory was the warehouse he and his juicer wanta-be friends were asked to hold up, years ago. The turrets security took down half of his friends, before Doc could disable the security protocols. He spent an entire week away from the bar, his day time job, tending to nursing his friends back to health from their near death injuries.

Doc shakes the memories loose and comes to his senses just as the team is disembarking. The caravan seems to be dispersing and Doc is quite certain he has lost sight of the Fae royals that they were escorting. Either way, he has some old contacts to follow up. Best to discover what is new in Merctown from a local.
Doc Olliday
Doc Olliday
  • na
Adventure Cards
Doc Olliday
Edit Signature
Serival Drumm

Post by Serival Drumm »

Common Knowledge -4: No clue
Common Knowledge [dice:3gm4i7c8]62423:0[/dice:3gm4i7c8]
Wild CK [dice:3gm4i7c8]62423:1[/dice:3gm4i7c8]

Back Pay:
15 weeks x 600 Cr Base Pay x E2 Rank = 10,800 Cr.
At the disappearance of Niyol, Serival shoots their fae guide even more suspicious glances, but otherwise, he has no clue what happened to the Simvan.

Upon reaching civilization, and learning that they have some time to kill (and looking at his back-pay credstick with a less-than-impressed expression), he goes to the Naruni HQ. He asks around to see if there is someone he can speak to about some mercenary work. "I have about a week of downtime from my current assignment. So long as the job can be done within a week, I'd be happy to take some side-work, and if it's enough to buy something useful, would be open to taking payment in 'store credit', as it were."
Serival Drumm
OOC Comments
Skills:
Edges:
Gear:
Misc. Thief Tools, IRMSS
Danny

Post by Danny »

Nyiol who?
Occult [dice:1ess5ge2]62433:0[/dice:1ess5ge2] Wild [dice:1ess5ge2]62433:1[/dice:1ess5ge2] ace [dice:1ess5ge2]62433:2[/dice:1ess5ge2]
Wow your armor is fucked...

Thanks Derrick, you are fracking observant.

Hey, I am just calling it like it is. All those black streaks have really rendered it useless. What about your weapons?

I don’t any of it, it was all gone.

You going to throw the armor away?

No. Those mags you like... Or liked, doing them got me this armor. Even if I have to bring it with me in a duffle bag, I am not letting it go.

Ok... Ok, don’t get hostile.

If I am worked up its because you are still following me arround asking me questions like a little kid without a filter.

Do you want me to leave?

No... Look I am sorry.

Sorry you saved the centaur?

No... There is something about her worth saving. I would make the same choices... Besides, I got this care package, all wrapped up nice and neat from Doc.

Did you unwrap it yet?

No... The time never seemed right.

What do you think is in it?

I don’t fracking know, I am not an altaran so I can’t see through walls. What about you? Do your ghost like senses see anything?

It’s dark Danny... Really dark underneath the wrapping. I can’t tell what it is.

Ok, so that is settled. Lets go check on the centaur and then see what 15k will get us in merc town.

I could use a new cape and cowl for night prowling.

You are fucking dead Derrick. You can’t wear clothes anymore.
Danny Stat Block
Skills of note:

Bennies 4/3
+1 benny for rp
Sig

Post by Sig »

Common Knowledge -3
Common Knowledge[dice:2usnmvyb]62448:0[/dice:2usnmvyb]
Wild [dice:2usnmvyb]62448:1[/dice:2usnmvyb]
MercTown
Afternoon
Round 0

“Well, folks,” Sig said. “Looks like we got some time ta kill. I’m gonna see if I can’t unload some of these cheap laser rifles we picked up, then maybe get a few more grenades an’ mini missiles. Anyone else need anything? If not, I wanna find some beach somewhere with some pretty grackle-ritas an’ catch some sun, maybe a massage.”
Downtime
We have 11 generic laser rifles as loot. Sig will try and sell those. Then he wants to buy some grenades and mini missiles. Do we need anything for the vehicle? Weapons? Mods?
Character Tracker
Sig Character Sheet
First Strike: Once per turn, free Fighting attack against an opponent when they move within reach
Plasma Grenades x 2
Unclaimed Loot
11 generic laser rifles (Range 24/48/96, Damage 3d6, RoF1, AP 4)
Character Tracker
Sig Character Sheet
I Know a Guy
Adventure Card:

Loadout
    • 2 reloads
    • 2 reloads
    • 2 reloads
    • Armor Piercing grenade
    • Standard rocket x 2
  • Chest rig
    • Plasma grenade x 3
    • Frag grenade x 2
    • Big Bore reload
  • Triarius Heavy Armor
  • Titan Belt
  • Trauma kit
  • Survival Pack

Canyonero SUV
  • Size 4
  • Acc/TS 20/40
  • Toughness 27(16)
  • Remaining Mods 3
    • ROF 4

[/list]

Shopping list
Stun grenades
Smoke grenades
EMP grenades
Rockets
Vehicle mods
Loot
TK Revolver
Portable Rocket Launcher
Vibrosword
Vibroknife
Doc Olliday

Post by Doc Olliday »

Sig wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:46 am
Common Knowledge -3
Common Knowledge[dice:2tu92ua7]62448:0[/dice:2tu92ua7]
Wild [dice:2tu92ua7]62448:1[/dice:2tu92ua7]
MercTown
Afternoon
Round 0

“Well, folks,” Sig said. “Looks like we got some time ta kill. I’m gonna see if I can’t unload some of these cheap laser rifles we picked up, then maybe get a few more grenades an’ mini missiles. Anyone else need anything? If not, I wanna find some beach somewhere with some pretty grackle-ritas an’ catch some sun, maybe a massage.”
Downtime
We have 11 generic laser rifles as loot. Sig will try and sell those. Then he wants to buy some grenades and mini missiles. Do we need anything for the vehicle? Weapons? Mods?
Character Tracker
Sig Character Sheet
First Strike: Once per turn, free Fighting attack against an opponent when they move within reach
Plasma Grenades x 2
Unclaimed Loot
"Not sure about a beach but the West Side of town has the Greenskin Gang and a fair number of D-Bees reside there as well."

"Klingmar Spa and Resort. In the Hub. Expensive but very worth it."

Outside of handing out maps to the stars of MercTown, Doc comes off as a real tour guide. "Anyone looking for any other needs or services in my hometown, just ask." @Danny @Serival Drumm @Carlos @Alison @Xiang
Last edited by Doc Olliday on Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Doc Olliday
Doc Olliday
  • na
Adventure Cards
Doc Olliday
Edit Signature
Carlos
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Carlos »

During the trip, Khar-loez sees if he can restore the Centaur further. It should be possible, though at his best guess it will take at least five castings of his strongest magic on a ley line to do it. One casting for each leg and one to restore the internal organs, minimum. Unless there is something preventing it from working, in which case he will attempt to find a way to overcome the block.
OOC Comments
What happened to Niyol - Occult [dice:scq9ze10]62473:0[/dice:scq9ze10], Wild occult [dice:scq9ze10]62473:1[/dice:scq9ze10], WO Ace [dice:scq9ze10]62473:8[/dice:scq9ze10]
Common Knowledge [dice:scq9ze10]62473:2[/dice:scq9ze10], Wild CK[dice:scq9ze10]62473:3[/dice:scq9ze10]

Healing the centaur - Spellcasting [dice:scq9ze10]62473:4[/dice:scq9ze10], Spellcasting [dice:scq9ze10]62473:5[/dice:scq9ze10]
If magic fails - Occult [dice:scq9ze10]62473:6[/dice:scq9ze10], wild Occult [dice:scq9ze10]62473:7[/dice:scq9ze10]
Once in town, Carlos will take his pay and look around...there has to be someone who sells things like dino hide and bone or raw Steeltree Wood in the area, he needs materials to work with for crafting. He will also look for a place that is more natural to stay at...cities are not his thing.
Low Light Vision

Bennies 3/3
Wounds 0/3
Danny

Post by Danny »

Doc Olliday wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:46 am
Sig wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:46 am
Common Knowledge -3
Common Knowledge[dice:2unjsx7z]62448:0[/dice:2unjsx7z]
Wild [dice:2unjsx7z]62448:1[/dice:2unjsx7z]
MercTown
Afternoon
Round 0

Downtime
Character Tracker
Sig Character Sheet
Plasma Grenades x 2
Unclaimed Loot
"Not sure about a beach but the West Side of town has the Greenskin Gang and a fair number of D-Bees reside there as well."

Outside of handing out maps to the stars of MercTown, Doc comes off as a real tour guide. "Anyone looking for any other needs or services in my hometown, just ask." @Danny @Serival Drumm @Carlos @Alison @Xiang
Danny grins at Doc, only wearing a bAsic leather tunic and some biker short shorts. “Well doc... I only got 15k to my name so take me to the second hand shop so I can get some armor and a gun.”
Danny Stat Block
Skills of note:

Bennies 4/3
+1 benny for rp
Alison

Post by Alison »

Occult 1
Occuld [dice:wn2jnb4s]62481:0[/dice:wn2jnb4s]
Wild [dice:wn2jnb4s]62481:1[/dice:wn2jnb4s] + [dice:wn2jnb4s]62481:2[/dice:wn2jnb4s]

Alison sees Nidoyl disappear and looks to the others, confused. ”Does he do, whatever that was, often?”

She leaves Clarence and Shalak with the vehicles; even in the most understanding of towns, the undead are generally not looked well upon.

She takes the opportunity to stock up on some gear at the market, and then turns to her normal course of action.

@Doc Olliday, I could use your tour guide skills. If I were looking for folks looking for closure after the death of loved ones, where would I find them? In some towns, that’s the hospital, or a chapel. Any ideas where I might find people like that here?”
Doc Olliday

Post by Doc Olliday »

Danny wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:03 am Danny grins at Doc, only wearing a bAsic leather tunic and some biker short shorts. “Well doc... I only got 15k to my name so take me to the second hand shop so I can get some armor and a gun.”
"Yeah, Danny. Some new duds will do you some good."

Doc flashes Danny his winningest smile and flips him a cred stick in the process, "Your bets may have been called but I still have a few tricks up my sleeve."

"If you can't cover it with an additional 50 thousand, then maybe we need to be shopping somewhere else."

"Naruni Enterprises is based here and The Hub Swap Meet and Flea Market is a suitable place, so I have heard for re-gearing yourself."
Last edited by Doc Olliday on Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Doc Olliday
Doc Olliday
  • na
Adventure Cards
Doc Olliday
Edit Signature
Carlos
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Carlos »

Alison wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:21 am Alison sees Nidoyl disappear and looks to the others, confused. ”Does he do, whatever that was, often?”
Khar-loez responds, "Not he do. Big-bad life-warper take." The thinks a moment, "Human say Gene Splicer."

He recognized the effects, he has heard of it before, if not seen it himself.
Low Light Vision

Bennies 3/3
Wounds 0/3
Doc Olliday

Post by Doc Olliday »

Alison wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:21 am
Occult 1
Occuld [dice:14ied9nb]62481:0[/dice:14ied9nb]
Wild [dice:14ied9nb]62481:1[/dice:14ied9nb] + [dice:14ied9nb]62481:2[/dice:14ied9nb]

Alison sees Nidoyl disappear and looks to the others, confused. ”Does he do, whatever that was, often?”

She leaves Clarence and Shalak with the vehicles; even in the most understanding of towns, the undead are generally not looked well upon.

She takes the opportunity to stock up on some gear at the market, and then turns to her normal course of action.

”@Doc Olliday, I could use your tour guide skills. If I were looking for folks looking for closure after the death of loved ones, where would I find them? In some towns, that’s the hospital, or a chapel. Any ideas where I might find people like that here?”
"Ms. Alison. There are a number of places we could go for that. How much pain and suffering do you want in order to provide others with closure?"

"There is at least one Juicer Conversion Clinic. Poor Richard's Hospice is another."

"The one thing they don't have here is what I would call 'A High End Hospital.' " When he gets the look from Alison, he explains further. "MercTown does not have the kind of money to warrant a really fancy hospital."

"You could always just join me while I take care of my consierge services. I come across a lot of people in various needs."
Doc Olliday
Doc Olliday
  • na
Adventure Cards
Doc Olliday
Edit Signature
Doc Olliday

Post by Doc Olliday »

Carlos wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:38 am
Alison wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:21 am Alison sees Nidoyl disappear and looks to the others, confused. ”Does he do, whatever that was, often?”
Khar-loez responds, "Not he do. Big-bad life-warper take." The thinks a moment, "Human say Gene Splicer."

He recognized the effects, he has heard of it before, if not seen it himself.
"Gene Splicer?"

Doc whistles real low. That close. We were that close to a Splicer.
Doc Olliday
Doc Olliday
  • na
Adventure Cards
Doc Olliday
Edit Signature
Serival Drumm

Post by Serival Drumm »

Serival tilts his head at his companions. "What is this Gene Splicer?"
Serival Drumm
OOC Comments
Skills:
Edges:
Gear:
Misc. Thief Tools, IRMSS
Alison

Post by Alison »

Serival Drumm wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:00 am Serival tilts his head at his companions. "What is this Gene Splicer?"
Alison says, ”I’ll second that question. It certainly doesn’t sound good...”
Alison

Post by Alison »

Doc Olliday wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:42 am
"You could always just join me while I take care of my consierge services. I come across a lot of people in various needs."
Alison gives the Doc a smile. ”Well, lead the way, Doc. I’m happy to tag along and we’ll see who we meet.”
Doc Olliday

Post by Doc Olliday »

Alison wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:11 am
Doc Olliday wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:42 am
Alison gives the Doc a smile. ”Well, lead the way, Doc. I’m happy to tag along and we’ll see who we meet.”
Doc flips on his holoprojector/communicator. Pressing a view keys and giving his voice command, the device registers him as available for services throughout MercTown.
Doc Olliday
Doc Olliday
  • na
Adventure Cards
Doc Olliday
Edit Signature

Return to “24th COT Adventure Forum”