Q Nightclub & Live DJ Mixing

Ndreare
Savage Siri

Q Nightclub & Live DJ Mixing

Post by Ndreare »

Q Night.JPG
As the Cell members gather together their gear in hand and ready to act on the information they learned. They find they have learned a great deal about the vampires that hit Ram’s home. But the information seems to contradict. From the story shared by Ram the vampires where there because the Cell pissed off someone higher up. But tracking them down lead the team to Q Nightclub at the corner of Pike and Broadway.

Scouting the hot nightclub, full of high energy and high income guests the place has an air of money around it. Two of the three bouncers standing guard out front seem to be human, but the third, absently playing on his phone and pretending to ignore the line is instantly noticed for being a vampire by Peter, then quickly verified by Tania and Ram.

The bland grey exterior and noises of Seattle streets from the building contrasting in every way by the thumping of live music and the exorban dress of the lines outside. The team knows to get in there they will likely need Triessa’s magic, otherwise the vampires will sniff out Peter instantly. But then what other options. As the team traveled the city they went armored for warfare, but this place is a civilian site and a lot of innocent lives would be lost by simply rolling up and shooting every one.

Added to team map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit? ... 92294&z=14

Tania & Peter
Raise = As you come to the location both of you have had previous dealings with the lead vampire who runs this place.

Laurence Terry, called Laus by his men has a small pack of about a dozen vampires he leads. You know he reports directly to the Vampire lord of Seattle though you do not know his name. You suspect he is a master vampire, though not the true lord of Seattle, and know he is a necromancer. He walks the line between a master and The Master.

Both of you have had a previous encounter with Laus where you choose retreat rather than battle, include it in your post for a white benny. If he is on premises speaking with him, or looking into him could get you more information.
Instructions for everyone
Getting in without conflict will require a Persuasion roll;
  • All Nocturns receive +1 to this roll
  • +1 if dressed in light stylish clothes
  • -2 if dressed in normal clothes
  • impossible if dressed as a scrub/military clothes.
What are you going to do, enter the night club, wait outside with weapons and send someone else in, or some other options?

Please, RP away until I need to interact.

Peter will need Conceal Arcana or the other vampires will notice him as soon as he approaches.
  • 2D6 EFFECT
    2 Catastrophe: Something goes terribly wrong. The GM must decide what, but some ideas are a new and permanent Minor Hindrance, the inability to use powers for several days, or an explosion of some sort. The backlash should be thematic if possible. If the hero tampers with dark forces for his abilities, for example, he might become corrupted or summon something sinister into the world. If he’s a weird scientist the device might explode for 3d6 damage in a Medium Blast Template, or he might develop a Quirk, Phobia, or other “madness.”

3 Backfire: The power succeeds as with a raise but affects a different target with the worst possible results. A bolt hits a random friend, boost Trait increases an enemy’s skill or attribute, etc. If there’s no likely target, he’s Stunned instead. If the power has a Duration other than Instant, it lasts its full term and can only be negated by dispel (the caster can’t voluntarily end it herself).

4–5 Short Circuit: The power fails but the Power Points allocated to it are spent, along with an additional 1d6 Power Points.

6–8 Stunned: The caster is Stunned (see page 106). She subtracts 2 from arcane skill rolls for the rest of the encounter (the penalty remains –2 even if she gets this result again).

9–10 Overload: The character’s synapses crackle and overload with power. He takes 2d6 damage plus the cost of the power in Power Points, including any Power Modifiers the player declared.

11 Fatigue: The character suffers Fatigue.

12 Overcharge: The power draws ambient energy from the air, automatically succeeding against the target with a raise and costing the caster no Power Points!

1 = 2 of Clubs
2 = 2 of Diamonds
3 = 2 of Hearts
4 = 2 of Spades
5 = 3 of Clubs
6 = 3 of Diamonds
7 = 3 of Hearts
8 = 3 of Spades
9 = 4 of Clubs
10 = 4 of Diamonds
11 = 4 of Hearts
12 = 4 of Spades
13 = 5 of Clubs
14 = 5 of Diamonds
15 = 5 of Hearts
16 = 5 of Spades
- reroll line for quickness & activation for Calculating -
17 = 6 of Clubs
18 = 6 of Diamonds
19 = 6 of Hearts
20 = 6 of Spades
21 = 7 of Clubs
22 = 7 of Diamonds
23 = 7 of Hearts
24 = 7 of Spades
25 = 8 of Clubs
26 = 8 of Diamonds
27 = 8 of Hearts
28 = 8 of Spades
- reroll line for Hyperion Juicer -
29 = 9 of Clubs
30 = 9 of Diamonds
31 = 9 of Hearts
32 = 9 of Spades
33 = 10 of Clubs
34 = 10 of Diamonds
35 = 10 of Hearts
36 = 10 of Spades
37 = J of Clubs
38 = J of Diamonds
39 = J of Hearts
40 = J of Spades
41 = Q of Clubs
42 = Q of Diamonds
43 = Q of Hearts
44 = Q of Spades
45 = K of Clubs
46 = K of Diamonds
47 = K of Hearts
48 = K of Spades
49 = A of Clubs
50 = A of Diamonds
51 = A of Hearts
52 = A of Spades
53 = Jokers = They are equal
54 = Jokers = They are equal
- If no reroll is being used then there are 2 extra jokers -
55 = Jokers = They are equal
56 = Jokers = They are equal
and of course update your signatures!
"Possible and practical are two comrades who rarely see eye to eye."
Rob Towell
Gravely

Re: Q Nightclub & Live DJ Mixing

Post by Gravely »

Gravely looks at the nightclub and just by the dress and such, knows he isn't going to be going in. However, he does offer to mic up anyone that can make it in, so those cell members unable to get in can here and possibly see what is going on inside.

He feels that @Peter should certainly head in. @Triessa and @Morri would be the best group to head in. Anyone else that wants to try their hand at getting in, he is willing to help either with appropriate amount of cash or even getting a suitable ID if needed.

Standing beside Bronco he opens up a small case on the hood, big enough for a handgun but carrying small lapel mics (3). "I am not forcing any of you into the place, but if you do go in we can at least be aware of your interactions."
Gravely
Quick Stat _
Rank 7 Seasoned Human Mortal Champion
Pace: 6 / 1d6 || Parry: 5 || Toughness: 5 [0 /4] ||
Wounds: 0 of 3 || Fatigue: None
Combat Edges:
  • Danger Sense
    Alertness
    Calculating
    Marksman
Relevant Edges:
  • Command
    Natural Leader
    Inspire
Bennies: 5/5
Weapons
Weapons On Hand _
  • M4
    Glock
    Brass Knuckles
    Switchblade
Tania

Post by Tania »

Tania surveys the area and sees what she can find out from observation.
OOC Comments
Notice [dice:21mo4vab]62556:0[/dice:21mo4vab], Wild Notice: [dice:21mo4vab]62556:1[/dice:21mo4vab]
Tania may need a bit of help dressing well, she has always been a tomboy, she will ask the other ladies in the group for help, "I think I should go in with you, but I do not have the right clothing to fit in. I know from hunting, proper camouflage helps you get close to the prey. Can either of you help me?"
Morphus Form: Charisma -4, Pace 6, Parry 8, Toughness: 10
Current wounds = 0
current bennies = 4
Morri

Post by Morri »

"Well...." Morri replied a little hesitantly and with a noticeable Irish accent. "I'm no expert, I mean I've never really visited a club like this 'fore."

"Not something I'd expected ta be doing, was expecting...ye know...ta be be doing some fighting." She admitted. "That and hanging out in a club with a bunch o' vamps is a little out o' me comfort zone."

"Though think we could find something nice ta wear...I hope..."
Mórrígan 'Morri' Ní Mháille, Human Rogue

Morri Human Rogue
Parry: 6, Toughness: 6 (2)
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Thrand

Post by Thrand »

Having gotten the heads up that their targets are in the Q Nightclub, Thrand shows up in a designer tee and a dark pair of jeans. A quick walk around the Q allows him to locate Gravely and some of the gang. Thrand waves at @Gravely then tosses his backpack of gear into the backseat of the Bronco. Then he smiles at @Morri.
Thrand Tee
2020-01-20.png
2020-01-20.png (66.1 KiB) Viewed 28645 times
"Hello," Thrand greets her cheerfully with an extended hand, "I must have missed you at the meeting. I'm the new guy, Thrand. Well, for tonight at least. We'll see how it shakes out, eh? I don't really make the decisions about who I work with and when."

He says that last bit with a little chuckle. Thrand spends another moment looking between @Tania and Morri, "Hmm. Heard the two of you discussing your problem as I walked up. I don't make it a habit to any keep any women's apparel on hand...but if either of you have some cash and we still have the time for a bit of shopping I could help out. The Crossroads just up Broadway should have something good?"
Crossroads Trading
Crossroads Trading is a clothing store about half a mile north of the Q on Broadway. If you wanted to get some snazzy new (or used) clothing for the club, it's well within walking distance or only a short hop if you really just can't be bothered to walk! There's also an Urban Outfitters across the street from Crossroads Trading, so there's options to be had.
With a mischevious grin, Thrand adds, "And, of course, it's always easier for a dude to get into any nightclub with a pair of lovely young ladies on either arm, so it'd be helping the cause, really, yeah?"

Thrand looks towards Gravely and asks, "What do you think, man?"
Thrand Ulfbjornson
Thrand Ulfbjornson, Artifact Bearer
Pace: 6(d6); Parry: 10(4); Toughness: 11(4)
  • Head/Torso reduce damage from bullets by 4. Apply AP only to Armor Value.
Combat-Relevant Edges & Abilities
  • Arcane Resistance:+2 to any Trait roll when spending a Benny, stacks with Elan.
  • Berserk: Immediately after suffering a Wound or a Shaken result (from physical damage only), your hero must make a Smarts roll or go Berserk. She can voluntarily fail this check if she likes
    Berkerking
    Going Berserk has the following effects:
    • FURY: The character’s Strength increases a die type and every melee attack must be a Wild Attack (see page 109). She cannot use any skills that require wit or concentration (GM’s call). She may scream out threats and use Intimidation, for example.
    • ENRAGED: Adrenaline and rage fuel the berserker’s muscles, adding +2 to Toughness. She ignores one level of Wound penalties (this stacks with any other abilities that reduce Wound penalties).
    • RECKLESS ABANDON: Anytime a berserker rolls a Critical Failure on a Fighting check, she hits a random target within range of her attack (not the intended target), friend or foe. If there are no applicable targets, the blow simply misses, smashes nearby objects, etc.
    After five consecutive rounds of berserk fury, the hero takes a level of Fatigue. At ten rounds, she takes another level of Fatigue and the rage ends. She may also choose to end her rage at any time by making a Smarts −2 roll (as a free action; possibly avoiding Fatigue if she manages to end her rage before it’s incurred!). Start the count anew if she goes berserk again, even in the same battle.
  • Brave: +2 to Fear checks and –2 to rolls on the Fear Table.
  • Brawny: Size +1
  • Brute: The character may also resist Athletics Tests with Strength if she chooses.
  • Frenzy: A character with Frenzy rolls a second Fighting die with any one of his Fighting attacks for the turn. The extra die may be allocated to the same or different targets as he sees fit. Resolve each separately.
  • Iron Will: +2 to resist Smarts or Spirit-based Tests. The bonus also applies to resisting and recovery from powers.
  • Spooky Bastard: our character was trained by the best monster hunters out there and knows the vulnerabilities of the foes he battles. Your character may spend a Benny to remember training in resisting the enemy and receive +2 to Trait rolls versus any effect from a supernatural enemy, including soak rolls, for the remainder of the encounter.
  • Trademark Weapon, Improved: +2 to Athletics (throwing), Fighting, or Shooting total with a specific weapon; +2 Parry while weapon is readied.
  • Wisdom of the Ages: The Artifact is sentient and communicates with the bearer. In addition, it has been around and seen hundreds or even thousands of years of experiences. It is able to share many of those experiences with the wielder allowing them to learn faster and perform tasks they have never tried before. The wielder can ignore all unskilled penalties except those related to electronics and computers.
Wounds: 3/3; Fatigue: 0/2
Light Bennies: 1/2; Dark Bennies: 0/1; Golden Bennies: 0/1
Edit Signature
Morri

Post by Morri »

Thrand wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:32 pm"Hello," Thrand greets her cheerfully with an extended hand, "I must have missed you at the meeting. I'm the new guy, Thrand. Well, for tonight at least. We'll see how it shakes out, eh? I don't really make the decisions about who I work with and when."
"Makes two o' us." Morri replied as she shook Trand's offered hand. "New as well. Everyone calls me Morri."
He says that last bit with a little chuckle. Thrand spends another moment looking between Tania and Morri, "Hmm. Heard the two of you discussing your problem as I walked up. I don't make it a habit to any keep any women's apparel on hand...but if either of you have some cash and we still have the time for a bit of shopping I could help out. The Crossroads just up Broadway should have something good?"
Crossroads Trading
Crossroads Trading is a clothing store about half a mile north of the Q on Broadway. If you wanted to get some snazzy new (or used) clothing for the club, it's well within walking distance or only a short hop if you really just can't be bothered to walk! There's also an Urban Outfitters across the street from Crossroads Trading, so there's options to be had.
With a mischevious grin, Thrand adds, "And, of course, it's always easier for a dude to get into any nightclub with a pair of lovely young ladies on either arm, so it'd be helping the cause, really, yeah?"
"Sounds good ta me, least then I'll look more appealing as vampire bait." Answered Morri. "Never tried it, so gonna have ta take ya word fer it."

"Though we better shift it, doubt we're getting paid ta just stand around."

Morri Human Rogue
Tania

Post by Tania »

Tania nods her agreement, "Hopefully we can find something that works. It is easier to get in if you look like you belong, I expect."

She does have some money in a debit card she was given for emergencies...this probably counts. Using it may alert someone who is looking for that kind of activity...which is one reason she has not used it yet.
Current wounds = 0
current bennies = 4
Thrand

Post by Thrand »

"Payment comes in the form of that warm fuzzy feeling you get while dousing yourself in the blood of your enemies. We'll be paid in full soon enough. The shopping shouldn't be too bad financially, though,. The Crossroads sells used and new clothing," Thrand chats as they head towards the store.

The store is filled with trendy clothing and some of the prices are fairly reasonable. Thrand pokes through a few shelves and racks as they enter, "Find something you like, and I'll make sure its a good pick. This is social camouflage, so look for something that says 'I belong here' without saying 'look at me'."

Thrand watches the girls go about finding their preferred styles and gives them advice. He's a little more direct than he would otherwise be, for expedience, but he tries to keep to styles and colors they seem to prefer for any clothes he attempts to pick out himself for either woman.

When Tania and Morri make their final decisions, he compliments them both. While waiting on checkout he says, "If either of you ladies are packing cosmetics, I can offer you my services, free of charge for my two newest friends. Nothing too detailed or flashy. Foundation, concealer... maybe a splash of color to accent your outfit. No time for making purchases, unfortunately. Matching skin tone can be a tricky business and everything builds from there."
Thrand Ulfbjornson
  • Arcane Resistance:+2 to any Trait roll when spending a Benny, stacks with Elan.
  • Berserk: Immediately after suffering a Wound or a Shaken result (from physical damage only), your hero must make a Smarts roll or go Berserk. She can voluntarily fail this check if she likes
    Berkerking
    • FURY: The character’s Strength increases a die type and every melee attack must be a Wild Attack (see page 109). She cannot use any skills that require wit or concentration (GM’s call). She may scream out threats and use Intimidation, for example.
    • ENRAGED: Adrenaline and rage fuel the berserker’s muscles, adding +2 to Toughness. She ignores one level of Wound penalties (this stacks with any other abilities that reduce Wound penalties).
    • RECKLESS ABANDON: Anytime a berserker rolls a Critical Failure on a Fighting check, she hits a random target within range of her attack (not the intended target), friend or foe. If there are no applicable targets, the blow simply misses, smashes nearby objects, etc.
    After five consecutive rounds of berserk fury, the hero takes a level of Fatigue. At ten rounds, she takes another level of Fatigue and the rage ends. She may also choose to end her rage at any time by making a Smarts −2 roll (as a free action; possibly avoiding Fatigue if she manages to end her rage before it’s incurred!). Start the count anew if she goes berserk again, even in the same battle.
  • Brute: The character may also resist Athletics Tests with Strength if she chooses.
  • Frenzy: A character with Frenzy rolls a second Fighting die with any one of his Fighting attacks for the turn. The extra die may be allocated to the same or different targets as he sees fit. Resolve each separately.
  • Iron Will: +2 to resist Smarts or Spirit-based Tests. The bonus also applies to resisting and recovery from powers.
  • Spooky Bastard: our character was trained by the best monster hunters out there and knows the vulnerabilities of the foes he battles. Your character may spend a Benny to remember training in resisting the enemy and receive +2 to Trait rolls versus any effect from a supernatural enemy, including soak rolls, for the remainder of the encounter.
  • Trademark Weapon, Improved: +2 to Athletics (throwing), Fighting, or Shooting total with a specific weapon; +2 Parry while weapon is readied.
  • Wisdom of the Ages: The Artifact is sentient and communicates with the bearer. In addition, it has been around and seen hundreds or even thousands of years of experiences. It is able to share many of those experiences with the wielder allowing them to learn faster and perform tasks they have never tried before. The wielder can ignore all unskilled penalties except those related to electronics and computers.
Edit Signature
Tania

Post by Tania »

Tania had observed what those who were getting in to the club were wearing. Using those examples, she tries on a few possible outfits, looking for something that fits, is suitable for the club, and looks decent on her.
OOC Comments
Notice roll: [dice:18j6zpt9]62590:0[/dice:18j6zpt9], Wild Notice [dice:18j6zpt9]62590:1[/dice:18j6zpt9] To find suitable clothing
Stealth Roll: [dice:18j6zpt9]62590:2[/dice:18j6zpt9], Wild Stealth [dice:18j6zpt9]62590:3[/dice:18j6zpt9], WS Ace [dice:18j6zpt9]62590:8[/dice:18j6zpt9], WCK Ace2 [dice:18j6zpt9]62590:10[/dice:18j6zpt9] To disguise herself to fit in with the crowd
Common Knowledge: [dice:18j6zpt9]62590:4[/dice:18j6zpt9], Wild CK [dice:18j6zpt9]62590:5[/dice:18j6zpt9] WCK Ace [dice:18j6zpt9]62590:9[/dice:18j6zpt9] to know anything about fashion
Persuasion: [dice:18j6zpt9]62590:6[/dice:18j6zpt9], Wild Persuasion [dice:18j6zpt9]62590:7[/dice:18j6zpt9] To look like she fits in the outfit
Somewhat surprisingly, she manages to find a good set of clothing that is perfect for the club, though she still looks a bit out of place in it...like possibly she is someone too young trying to sneak in...
Current wounds = 0
current bennies = 4
Morri

Post by Morri »

Following Tania's cue, Morri also takes a moment to observe those arriving at the club and paying particular attention to the outfits they wore. She also watched the bouncers, trying to determine who they let pass without hassle or paid more attention to.

Rolls
Notice [dice:2huuo0fh]62591:0[/dice:2huuo0fh]
Wild [dice:2huuo0fh]62591:1[/dice:2huuo0fh]

Notice Explodes [dice:2huuo0fh]62591:2[/dice:2huuo0fh]
Wild Explodes [dice:2huuo0fh]62591:3[/dice:2huuo0fh]

Total: 12
She got a good idea for an outfit, some sort of ankle length dress in emerald or a dark colour. Trand seemed to be pretty knowledgeable, so she ended up deferring to him when it came to settling on an actual outfit to wear to the club.

"Ya a man o' many talents." She giggled when Trand offered his services to do make-up. "I'm travelling pretty light at the moment, so guess it'll have ta be with wot we can scrounge up."

Morri Human Rogue
Ndreare
Savage Siri

Post by Ndreare »

As @Tania and @Morri watches the approach taken for selecting seems obvious. Women who are dressed is tight clothes are picked out of the line given the stamp and sent in, while they are strangely selective about which men are allowed in. apparently it is not attractiveness but something else they are looking for. Perhaps an element of charisma, or wealth. Whatever it is, the process is casual and requires only walking up and down the line every 10 minutes or so.

Occasionally as someone moves to the front of the line after being picked from the crowd, the entity identified by @Peter as the vampire will pull them aside and let them in whispering something in their ears that seems to flatter them. Unsurprisingly like most places there are occasionally people who simply walk up and walk past the bouncers as if there was no line.

Worth noting is the average person waits in line for about half an hour before being allowed in or rejected and sent on their way. Then it all clicks to @Morri the rejects are all too clean, too vanilla. The kind of people who live a straight life 9-5 and are only down to the club for a little one off fun are simply sent away. Like they are deliberately picking trouble makers or rebellious people.

If going in without combat please include a Persuasion roll
  • 2D6 EFFECT
    2 Catastrophe: Something goes terribly wrong. The GM must decide what, but some ideas are a new and permanent Minor Hindrance, the inability to use powers for several days, or an explosion of some sort. The backlash should be thematic if possible. If the hero tampers with dark forces for his abilities, for example, he might become corrupted or summon something sinister into the world. If he’s a weird scientist the device might explode for 3d6 damage in a Medium Blast Template, or he might develop a Quirk, Phobia, or other “madness.”

3 Backfire: The power succeeds as with a raise but affects a different target with the worst possible results. A bolt hits a random friend, boost Trait increases an enemy’s skill or attribute, etc. If there’s no likely target, he’s Stunned instead. If the power has a Duration other than Instant, it lasts its full term and can only be negated by dispel (the caster can’t voluntarily end it herself).

4–5 Short Circuit: The power fails but the Power Points allocated to it are spent, along with an additional 1d6 Power Points.

6–8 Stunned: The caster is Stunned (see page 106). She subtracts 2 from arcane skill rolls for the rest of the encounter (the penalty remains –2 even if she gets this result again).

9–10 Overload: The character’s synapses crackle and overload with power. He takes 2d6 damage plus the cost of the power in Power Points, including any Power Modifiers the player declared.

12 Overcharge: The power draws ambient energy from the air, automatically succeeding against the target with a raise and costing the caster no Power Points!

1 = 2 of Clubs
2 = 2 of Diamonds
3 = 2 of Hearts
4 = 2 of Spades
5 = 3 of Clubs
6 = 3 of Diamonds
7 = 3 of Hearts
8 = 3 of Spades
9 = 4 of Clubs
10 = 4 of Diamonds
11 = 4 of Hearts
12 = 4 of Spades
13 = 5 of Clubs
14 = 5 of Diamonds
15 = 5 of Hearts
16 = 5 of Spades
17 = 6 of Clubs
18 = 6 of Diamonds
19 = 6 of Hearts
20 = 6 of Spades
21 = 7 of Clubs
22 = 7 of Diamonds
23 = 7 of Hearts
24 = 7 of Spades
25 = 8 of Clubs
26 = 8 of Diamonds
27 = 8 of Hearts
28 = 8 of Spades
29 = 9 of Clubs
30 = 9 of Diamonds
31 = 9 of Hearts
32 = 9 of Spades
33 = 10 of Clubs
34 = 10 of Diamonds
35 = 10 of Hearts
36 = 10 of Spades
37 = J of Clubs
38 = J of Diamonds
39 = J of Hearts
40 = J of Spades
41 = Q of Clubs
42 = Q of Diamonds
43 = Q of Hearts
44 = Q of Spades
45 = K of Clubs
46 = K of Diamonds
47 = K of Hearts
48 = K of Spades
49 = A of Clubs
50 = A of Diamonds
51 = A of Hearts
52 = A of Spades
Rob Towell
Morri

Post by Morri »

As part of their preparations, Morri said about her observations of the line waiting to get into the club. Partially to aid the process of them gaining entry to the club, partially to see what the others thought about her observations. Though, Morri did have a theory of her own.

"Looks like they were only accepting those who were, fer a lack o' a better word, tainted." She remarked. "Mebbe they're easier ta corrupt?"

Rolls
Persuasion [dice:zz9y2d9g]62752:0[/dice:zz9y2d9g]
Wild [dice:zz9y2d9g]62752:1[/dice:zz9y2d9g]

Re-roll from Charismatic

Persuasion [dice:zz9y2d9g]62752:2[/dice:zz9y2d9g]
Wild [dice:zz9y2d9g]62752:3[/dice:zz9y2d9g]

Morri Human Rogue
Tania

Post by Tania »

Tania listens if how the selection seems to be being made is explained, seeming like a troublemaker does not seem all that hard. Wearing tight clothes is actually harder, as they tend to reduce her mobility, making her feel less sure of herself. She knows her clothing looks right, not to persuade the guards she belongs.

If the guards ask her if she is too young to be here, her answer will be, "I won't tell if you won't." She is supposed to be a troublemaker, and so going where she is not supposed to go is in character.
OOC Comments
Persuade [dice:3qb3ebdg]62756:0[/dice:3qb3ebdg], Wild Persuade [dice:3qb3ebdg]62756:1[/dice:3qb3ebdg]
Current wounds = 0
current bennies = 4
Peter

Post by Peter »

Persuasion 6
Persuasion [dice:ye10htf2]62828:0[/dice:ye10htf2]
Wild Die [dice:ye10htf2]62828:1[/dice:ye10htf2]
Peter strolls up, dressed to the nines. He simply walks past the bouncer, looking him in the face and giving him a nod that drips with confidence.
Character Name: Peter
Player name on discord: Mike (Stoic)
Key and Initiative edges: Alertness, Dark Tidings

Wounds: 0
Fatigue: 0
ISP: 15 of 15
Tania

Post by Tania »

Assuming no one stops her, Tania follows Peter in.
Current wounds = 0
current bennies = 4
Thrand

Post by Thrand »

Persuasion 11
Persuasion: [dice:11r4ys45]62853:3[/dice:11r4ys45] Ace: [dice:11r4ys45]62853:5[/dice:11r4ys45] (+1 Clothing)
Wild: [dice:11r4ys45]62853:4[/dice:11r4ys45]

Intimidation: [dice:11r4ys45]62853:0[/dice:11r4ys45]
Wild: [dice:11r4ys45]62853:1[/dice:11r4ys45] Ace: [dice:11r4ys45]62853:2[/dice:11r4ys45]
"Mmm. Trouble makers, then. That could work. Lets get in there," Thrand responds to @Morri.

In line, Thrand takes up as much space as he can without literally shoving anyone out of his way. To @Tania ia he says, "Don't worry, these meatheads would have to be idiots not to let a fine ass chick like you in."

With a nod towards Morri he adds, "And your friend, too. Damn. Look, you're with me, tonight. You don't got to worry about nothing. Someone bothers you, you let me know and their face meets their brain, ok? Shit, for you, it can just be someone you don't like..."

Thrand loudly continues his macho man act until the guards show up and says, "Finally here to let me and the ladies in, huh? Took long enough."
Thrand Ulfbjornson
    Berkerking
Edit Signature
Ndreare
Savage Siri

Post by Ndreare »

As @Peter walks up the Vampire at the door stop him with a hand. "Up stairs." Then slinking back down. Seeing the woman come in behind and state she is with him, the vampire smiles @Tania. "Not sure you want that. But sure, follow him." The words seem to have some power that simply rolls off of Tania. She knows it was some sort of effect targeting her mind, but she also knows such things rarely work on her.

As four cell members head into the club they find it is filled with energy. The dance music is well done and managed, the DJ engaging the crowd and the bar tenders are on top of it, 6 people moving back and forth.

@Peter, @Thrand, @Morri and @Tania look around they see the stairs to the offices behind the bar. Heading with confidence the bar tenders do not even slow down moving around them like water as they continue their work. The stairs are tight leading up to a restrained landing before the entrance. As they approach the door opens into a room with a half dozen men and women in various states of lust laying around, the smell of crystal and X poweful in the air, behind them a richly treated brazillion rose wood desk sits and behind the desk stands a vampire who radiates authrity. This man may not be a master vampire, but he must be as close as possible. Without taking even the effort to turn around, he asks. "So, what brings you here Doctor? Shouldn't you be fighting the Ba'al or something?" Then smelling the air he turns around. "Oh, you have new friends. Are they here as offerings? You know I prefer willing beings who beg for my blessings"

The most unsettlig of affairs is no one even bothered to disarm or search the Cell members for silver or other weapons.

Outside the club @Gravely, and @Mikhail Peterov watch for trouble that may come, or the need to bust in and make an escape. Seeing people come and go is one thing that strikes them as uninteresting at best.

INSTRUCTIONS
Inside the club = This is a RP situation.

Outside the club = I need a notice roll versus a 7 stealth, include a narative of what you see and what you overlook while looking for somethign relevent.
  • 2D6 EFFECT

1 = 2 of Clubs
2 = 2 of Diamonds
3 = 2 of Hearts
4 = 2 of Spades
5 = 3 of Clubs
6 = 3 of Diamonds
7 = 3 of Hearts
8 = 3 of Spades
9 = 4 of Clubs
10 = 4 of Diamonds
11 = 4 of Hearts
12 = 4 of Spades
13 = 5 of Clubs
14 = 5 of Diamonds
15 = 5 of Hearts
16 = 5 of Spades
17 = 6 of Clubs
18 = 6 of Diamonds
19 = 6 of Hearts
20 = 6 of Spades
21 = 7 of Clubs
22 = 7 of Diamonds
23 = 7 of Hearts
24 = 7 of Spades
25 = 8 of Clubs
26 = 8 of Diamonds
27 = 8 of Hearts
28 = 8 of Spades
29 = 9 of Clubs
30 = 9 of Diamonds
31 = 9 of Hearts
32 = 9 of Spades
33 = 10 of Clubs
34 = 10 of Diamonds
35 = 10 of Hearts
36 = 10 of Spades
37 = J of Clubs
38 = J of Diamonds
39 = J of Hearts
40 = J of Spades
41 = Q of Clubs
42 = Q of Diamonds
43 = Q of Hearts
44 = Q of Spades
45 = K of Clubs
46 = K of Diamonds
47 = K of Hearts
48 = K of Spades
49 = A of Clubs
50 = A of Diamonds
51 = A of Hearts
52 = A of Spades
Rob Towell
Thrand

Post by Thrand »

Thrand steps forwards and smiles at the man when he turns around, "I'm afraid not. We came looking for some individuals who attacked our friend. We did some digging, and that led us here. So, now we're here. You wouldn't happen to know anything about a group of thugs killing the family of a rather...large Nightbane, would you? Nice place, by the way."
Thrand Ulfbjornson
    Berkerking
Edit Signature
Ndreare
Savage Siri

Post by Ndreare »

Thrand wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:33 am Thrand steps forwards and smiles at the man when he turns around, "I'm afraid not. We came looking for some individuals who attacked our friend. We did some digging, and that led us here. So, now we're here. You wouldn't happen to know anything about a group of thugs killing the family of a rather...large Nightbane, would you? Nice place, by the way."
Smiling the man walks around and sits casually on the edge of the desk, his leg crossed over his ankle. Such a stance easily puts him off balance if attacked, he seems to be mocking Peter. His head turns to @Thrand as if he just saw a cow speak. Then he replies back to Peter as if the food had not spoken. "Well Peter, it seems you may need to reassert control over your thrals. I did not eat your friends. But I did see an offer on the forum that a Prince was offering quite the reward for anyone willing to kill a group of nightbane that broke into a lab. Maybe they meant your and your friends?" Shaking his head in the nagative he says. "I do not deal with Princes, I avoid them like the plague, they are nothing but lies an any such deal would only leave us in their clutches. I am afraid you where missled." Then letting a dramtic pause happen he says. "Oh, that is unless some of my children have been working on the side. Surely you cannot expect me to hold their hands day and night."
  • 2D6 EFFECT

1 = 2 of Clubs
2 = 2 of Diamonds
3 = 2 of Hearts
4 = 2 of Spades
5 = 3 of Clubs
6 = 3 of Diamonds
7 = 3 of Hearts
8 = 3 of Spades
9 = 4 of Clubs
10 = 4 of Diamonds
11 = 4 of Hearts
12 = 4 of Spades
13 = 5 of Clubs
14 = 5 of Diamonds
15 = 5 of Hearts
16 = 5 of Spades
17 = 6 of Clubs
18 = 6 of Diamonds
19 = 6 of Hearts
20 = 6 of Spades
21 = 7 of Clubs
22 = 7 of Diamonds
23 = 7 of Hearts
24 = 7 of Spades
25 = 8 of Clubs
26 = 8 of Diamonds
27 = 8 of Hearts
28 = 8 of Spades
29 = 9 of Clubs
30 = 9 of Diamonds
31 = 9 of Hearts
32 = 9 of Spades
33 = 10 of Clubs
34 = 10 of Diamonds
35 = 10 of Hearts
36 = 10 of Spades
37 = J of Clubs
38 = J of Diamonds
39 = J of Hearts
40 = J of Spades
41 = Q of Clubs
42 = Q of Diamonds
43 = Q of Hearts
44 = Q of Spades
45 = K of Clubs
46 = K of Diamonds
47 = K of Hearts
48 = K of Spades
49 = A of Clubs
50 = A of Diamonds
51 = A of Hearts
52 = A of Spades
Rob Towell
Thrand

Post by Thrand »

Thrand cocks his head at the vampire then asks @Peter, "Peter why don't you ask this incompetent vampire bastard, who can't even keep his young under control much less differentiate between who is a thrall or not, which of his children, who would dare disrespect their obviously less than fearsome father, are likely to go out and do as they please right in the middle of their sire's territory?"
Thrand Ulfbjornson
    Berkerking
Edit Signature
Morri

Post by Morri »

Thrand wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:15 amIn line, Thrand takes up as much space as he can without literally shoving anyone out of his way. To @Tania ia he says, "Don't worry, these meatheads would have to be idiots not to let a fine ass chick like you in."

With a nod towards Morri he adds, "And your friend, too. Damn. Look, you're with me, tonight. You don't got to worry about nothing. Someone bothers you, you let me know and their face meets their brain, ok? Shit, for you, it can just be someone you don't like..."

Thrand loudly continues his macho man act until the guards show up and says, "Finally here to let me and the ladies in, huh? Took long enough."
"Such a gentleman." Chuckled Morri before she enters the club at Trand's side, though she is momentarily taken aback by the sheer energy of the club. Other than perhaps disco parties at school, Morri had never really done anything like going to a club and so she found the experience a little overwhelming. Though she recovered and followed the others, though a feeling of dread and that they were walking into a trap grew stronger the further they moved into the club.

Finally they reached an office upstairs and it took Morri all of her effort to keep a straight face when she sees the group of people laying around, she also had to fight the urge to switch into Morhpus form when they were confronted by the vampire. Being new to the team and not as experienced with dealing with vampires as the others probably were, Morri choose to stay quiet and instead glanced round the room for any notable features.

Rolls
Notice [dice:15xxdy3q]62857:0[/dice:15xxdy3q]
Wild [dice:15xxdy3q]62857:1[/dice:15xxdy3q]

Morri Human Rogue
Ndreare
Savage Siri

Post by Ndreare »

Suddenly @Morri's stomach clenches as her intuition tells her things are about to go very south. The speed of the vampire as it lashes out, and the two others slide in is unbelievable. As if the world itself slowed for threm.

INSTRUCTIONS
Everyone in the room make a Fear -2 check. If you fail I will roll on the fear table.

Everyone Make a Notice roll, Success gets you an action card.

@Morri gets +2 for danger sense and potentially starts on hold.

If you go first you know the three vampires are going to kill @Thrand.
  • 2D6 EFFECT

1 = 2 of Clubs
2 = 2 of Diamonds
3 = 2 of Hearts
4 = 2 of Spades
5 = 3 of Clubs
6 = 3 of Diamonds
7 = 3 of Hearts
8 = 3 of Spades
9 = 4 of Clubs
10 = 4 of Diamonds
11 = 4 of Hearts
12 = 4 of Spades
13 = 5 of Clubs
14 = 5 of Diamonds
15 = 5 of Hearts
16 = 5 of Spades
17 = 6 of Clubs
18 = 6 of Diamonds
19 = 6 of Hearts
20 = 6 of Spades
21 = 7 of Clubs
22 = 7 of Diamonds
23 = 7 of Hearts
24 = 7 of Spades
25 = 8 of Clubs
26 = 8 of Diamonds
27 = 8 of Hearts
28 = 8 of Spades
29 = 9 of Clubs
30 = 9 of Diamonds
31 = 9 of Hearts
32 = 9 of Spades
33 = 10 of Clubs
34 = 10 of Diamonds
35 = 10 of Hearts
36 = 10 of Spades
37 = J of Clubs
38 = J of Diamonds
39 = J of Hearts
40 = J of Spades
41 = Q of Clubs
42 = Q of Diamonds
43 = Q of Hearts
44 = Q of Spades
45 = K of Clubs
46 = K of Diamonds
47 = K of Hearts
48 = K of Spades
49 = A of Clubs
50 = A of Diamonds
51 = A of Hearts
52 = A of Spades
Rob Towell
Thrand

Post by Thrand »

Spirit 4, Notice 5
Spirit: [dice:wfmnv3t6]62869:0[/dice:wfmnv3t6] (-2 Scene, +2 Brave)
Wild: [dice:wfmnv3t6]62869:1[/dice:wfmnv3t6]

Notice: [dice:wfmnv3t6]62869:2[/dice:wfmnv3t6]
Wild: [dice:wfmnv3t6]62869:3[/dice:wfmnv3t6]
Everything is very still for half a moment after Thrand finishes speaking. Then an incredible wave of fear washes over him. His training kicks in immediately, however, as he realizes that these are not his true emotions and are being thrust upon him externally.

Ignoring the false fear, Thrand readies himself as the inhumanly fast undead burst into motion. He brings his arm up, willing the Hönd ór Týr to appear. The anxiety he feels is definitely his as time slows down, and he can’t help but wonder if the brief moment it takes for the axe to manifest would be long enough to cost him his life?
Thrand Ulfbjornson
    Berkerking
Edit Signature
Gravely

Post by Gravely »

Gravely has been on surveillance missions before but he can not honestly recall being so concerned about the outcomes.

Notice 9 _
Alertness: +2
Danger Sense: +2
[*] Notice (1d8) [dice:3lo3hch8]62870:0[/dice:3lo3hch8]
[*] Wild (1d6) [dice:3lo3hch8]62870:1[/dice:3lo3hch8]
Something on his periphery triggers and he nudges @Mikhail Peterov and points to a faint disturbance.
Gravely
Quick Stat _
Combat Edges:
  • Danger Sense
    Alertness
    Calculating
    Marksman
Relevant Edges:
  • Command
    Natural Leader
    Inspire
Weapons
Weapons On Hand _
  • M4
    Glock
    Brass Knuckles
    Switchblade
Peter

Post by Peter »

Peter sighs, shaking his head as the scene unfolds.
Fear Check 9 Notice 4
Spirit [dice:3lw1idev]62871:0[/dice:3lw1idev]
Wild Die [dice:3lw1idev]62871:1[/dice:3lw1idev]
Ace [dice:3lw1idev]62871:2[/dice:3lw1idev]

Notice [dice:3lw1idev]62871:3[/dice:3lw1idev]
Wild Die [dice:3lw1idev]62871:4[/dice:3lw1idev]

Morri

Post by Morri »

A Whole Load Of Rolls
Fear [dice:xklqhjrk]62873:0[/dice:xklqhjrk]
Wild [dice:xklqhjrk]62873:1[/dice:xklqhjrk]
Wild Explodes [dice:xklqhjrk]62873:2[/dice:xklqhjrk]
Fear 9

Notice [dice:xklqhjrk]62873:3[/dice:xklqhjrk]
Wild [dice:xklqhjrk]62873:4[/dice:xklqhjrk]
Wild Explodes [dice:xklqhjrk]62873:5[/dice:xklqhjrk]
Notice 15

Athletics [dice:xklqhjrk]62873:6[/dice:xklqhjrk]
Wild [dice:xklqhjrk]62873:7[/dice:xklqhjrk]
Wild Explodes [dice:xklqhjrk]62873:8[/dice:xklqhjrk]
Athletics 10
WIP

Morri Human Rogue
Tania

Post by Tania »

Tania is not exactly used to clubbing, this is not the kind of thing she did while living at the Dojo, and certainly not after. She follows Peter and tries not to jump at every unexpected noise and movement.

She is almost glad to be into an area with fewer people...almost. Given who...or what...is there is is only almost. She may not have a sense for other supernaturals besides Nightbane while in human form, but the way the one is talking to Peter makes it clear he is not human...more than likely he is a Vampire. From the sounds of it, a very powerful Vampire

She does not want to ruin anything, so she stays human and does nothing to upset the vampires...we are here for information.

That is when Thrand turns insulting...and she is momentarily uncertain what to do...
OOC Comments
Fear Check: Spirit [dice:1dvs3gsp]62874:0[/dice:1dvs3gsp], Wild Spirit [dice:1dvs3gsp]62874:1[/dice:1dvs3gsp] Spirit roll 0, failure
Notice: [dice:1dvs3gsp]62874:2[/dice:1dvs3gsp], Wild Notice [dice:1dvs3gsp]62874:3[/dice:1dvs3gsp], WN Ace [dice:1dvs3gsp]62874:4[/dice:1dvs3gsp] notice 9=1 raise

Bennie reroll on Fear Check (with Elan): Spirit [dice:1dvs3gsp]62874:5[/dice:1dvs3gsp], Wild Spirit [dice:1dvs3gsp]62874:6[/dice:1dvs3gsp] Spirit roll 4, success
Current wounds = 0
current bennies = 4
Ndreare
Savage Siri

Post by Ndreare »

Initiative
Order of Action is
@Morri
@Ndreare
All others, including @Thrand, @Peter, and @Tania.
OOC Comments
Wait until Tania posts.
Morri, then vampd
Athletics [dice:32mrmevm]62876:0[/dice:32mrmevm]
Wild (for group die) [dice:32mrmevm]62876:1[/dice:32mrmevm]
@Morri Om Hold (going first)
Thrand [dice:32mrmevm]62876:2[/dice:32mrmevm]
Peter [dice:32mrmevm]62876:3[/dice:32mrmevm]
Tania [dice:32mrmevm]62876:4[/dice:32mrmevm]
  • 2D6 EFFECT

1 = 2 of Clubs
2 = 2 of Diamonds
3 = 2 of Hearts
4 = 2 of Spades
5 = 3 of Clubs
6 = 3 of Diamonds
7 = 3 of Hearts
8 = 3 of Spades
9 = 4 of Clubs
10 = 4 of Diamonds
11 = 4 of Hearts
12 = 4 of Spades
13 = 5 of Clubs
14 = 5 of Diamonds
15 = 5 of Hearts
16 = 5 of Spades
17 = 6 of Clubs
18 = 6 of Diamonds
19 = 6 of Hearts
20 = 6 of Spades
21 = 7 of Clubs
22 = 7 of Diamonds
23 = 7 of Hearts
24 = 7 of Spades
25 = 8 of Clubs
26 = 8 of Diamonds
27 = 8 of Hearts
28 = 8 of Spades
29 = 9 of Clubs
30 = 9 of Diamonds
31 = 9 of Hearts
32 = 9 of Spades
33 = 10 of Clubs
34 = 10 of Diamonds
35 = 10 of Hearts
36 = 10 of Spades
37 = J of Clubs
38 = J of Diamonds
39 = J of Hearts
40 = J of Spades
41 = Q of Clubs
42 = Q of Diamonds
43 = Q of Hearts
44 = Q of Spades
45 = K of Clubs
46 = K of Diamonds
47 = K of Hearts
48 = K of Spades
49 = A of Clubs
50 = A of Diamonds
51 = A of Hearts
52 = A of Spades
Rob Towell
Morri

Post by Morri »

Load More Rolls
Morhpus Transform [dice:3ic4p1tf]62881:0[/dice:3ic4p1tf]
Wild [dice:3ic4p1tf]62881:1[/dice:3ic4p1tf]
Wild Explodes [dice:3ic4p1tf]62881:2[/dice:3ic4p1tf]
Total 7

Fighting No.1 [dice:3ic4p1tf]62881:3[/dice:3ic4p1tf]
Wild [dice:3ic4p1tf]62881:4[/dice:3ic4p1tf]
Wild Explodes [dice:3ic4p1tf]62881:5[/dice:3ic4p1tf]
Total 8

Damage [dice:3ic4p1tf]62881:6[/dice:3ic4p1tf] [dice:3ic4p1tf]62881:7[/dice:3ic4p1tf]
d10 Explodes [dice:3ic4p1tf]62881:8[/dice:3ic4p1tf]
Total 21

Fighting No.2 (Frenzy) [dice:3ic4p1tf]62881:9[/dice:3ic4p1tf]
Wild [dice:3ic4p1tf]62881:10[/dice:3ic4p1tf]
(Doubt this will hit, so haven't rolled damage)
Oh feck this! Morri thought to herself as it became clear that the vampires were about to go for Trand and she gave in and finally let her 'inner self' loose. In an instant she'd gone from being a short, red-haired Irish lass to a towering beast and caught one of the vampires with a savage swipe from her now claw-like hands. Her follow-up attack was less impressive, barely scratching anything save for perhaps the wooden desk.

She gave Trand a look, a look that said words would be exchanged once this was over.

Morri Human Rogue
Ndreare
Savage Siri

Post by Ndreare »

OOC Comments
Damage 21 - Toughness 11 = 10 damage.
Regeneration [dice:1hxlvjdg]62883:0[/dice:1hxlvjdg]

Recover From Shaken
Spirit [dice:1hxlvjdg]62883:1[/dice:1hxlvjdg]
@Morri changes and strikes out so fast the vampire falls at her feet bleeding profusely and screaming loudly in pain. Then suddenly the blood around it, sucks back into it as it shakes its head and rises. The vampire turns on @Morri ignoring its primary target all together as rage fills the normally level headed creature. The swipes both slashing only fur as they fail to land solidly on her...
Two misses on Morri
Fighting [dice:1hxlvjdg]62883:2[/dice:1hxlvjdg]
Fighting [dice:1hxlvjdg]62883:3[/dice:1hxlvjdg]

Laus steps forward his mind reaching out to the cell members centered on @Thrand pummeling their minds with terrible pain as if their bones were being broken from within. They feel their minds being drawn into an endless nightmare filled with pain. The vampire form out of the mist behind Thran slashes him with its claws tearing away flesh and armor with each swing. Then as suddenly as the violence started the vampires are all apparently calm again. Laus somehow back leaning against his desk as if he had not come forward. The two vampires previously hidden in the ducting in the back corners of the room as calm as if nothing at all was out of the ordinary. Though the blood on their clothes gives the lie to the posture. "You should really train your pets better Doctor, this is a very disrespectful thing to speak to me this way."

1. Thrand takes 2 wounds
  2. Thran takes 1 wound if he is still shaken
  3. Everyone rolls Spirit versus Slumber
  4. Thrand takes 2 wounds
  5. Thrand can make a free empty handed attack against either Lous or the Secondary Vampire as they withdraw
  6. Morri can make a free empty handed attack as the secondary Vampire withdraws

OOC Comments
Thrand is Fighting d8, no shield and no weapon in hand = Vulnerable +2 to attacks
Secondary Vampire Wild Attack +2/+2
Fighting [dice:1hxlvjdg]62883:4[/dice:1hxlvjdg] +2 Vulnerable
Fighting [dice:1hxlvjdg]62883:5[/dice:1hxlvjdg] +2 Vulnerable
First hit (no raise) Str+2d4 AP 12 +2 Wild attack
sorry rolled bite damage not claw damage, I will roll claws and you will take lesser of the 2
Damage [dice:1hxlvjdg]62883:6[/dice:1hxlvjdg] + [dice:1hxlvjdg]62883:7[/dice:1hxlvjdg] +2 = 17 AP 12
Damage [dice:1hxlvjdg]62883:8[/dice:1hxlvjdg] + [dice:1hxlvjdg]62883:9[/dice:1hxlvjdg] +2 = 19 AP 12
Damage Str +1d10 AP 6 = [dice:1hxlvjdg]62883:17[/dice:1hxlvjdg] + [dice:1hxlvjdg]62883:18[/dice:1hxlvjdg] + 2 AP 6 = 17 AP 6 was lesser
Damage Str +1d10 AP 6 = [dice:1hxlvjdg]62883:19[/dice:1hxlvjdg] + [dice:1hxlvjdg]62883:20[/dice:1hxlvjdg] + 2 AP 6 = 10 AP 6 was lesser

Laus
Psionics Area Effect Slumber +3 ISP, Selective +1.
Skill d12, Arcane Resistance -2, MAP -2 = d12-4
Psionics [dice:1hxlvjdg]62883:10[/dice:1hxlvjdg]
Wild [dice:1hxlvjdg]62883:11[/dice:1hxlvjdg]
Reroll
Psionics [dice:1hxlvjdg]62883:12[/dice:1hxlvjdg]
Wild [dice:1hxlvjdg]62883:13[/dice:1hxlvjdg]
MAP -2, Wild +2, = +0
Fighting [dice:1hxlvjdg]62883:14[/dice:1hxlvjdg] +2 Vulnerable = Raise
Fighting [dice:1hxlvjdg]62883:15[/dice:1hxlvjdg]
Wild [dice:1hxlvjdg]62883:16[/dice:1hxlvjdg]
Damage Str +1d10 AP 6
Damage Str +1d10 AP 6 = [dice:1hxlvjdg]62883:21[/dice:1hxlvjdg] + [dice:1hxlvjdg]62883:22[/dice:1hxlvjdg] + 2 AP 6 = 18 AP 6

If Thrand falls...
Roll from Hangout was 26 damage.
Looks like the roll was only a 2. So unless you are KO'ed first or sleeping then the hit for 26 will not get you
Stats needed by PCs
Laus = Currently Vulnerable +2 to attacks
Parry: 10; Toughness: 12
Imp Firstr Strike, Imp Counter attack
-4 to affect him with magic, +4 armor versus magic

Secondaries = Currently Vulnerable +2 to attacks
Parry: 7; Toughness: 11
First Strike

Outside the club @Gravely, @Triessa, and @Mikhail Peterov watch, when suddenly they see movement on the roof and from the vampire at the door. Vampires previously unseen and unaccounted for all turn into mists and flow into the buildings ducting, the vampire at the door supervising the bouncers stands and says. "No more for now." Then goes in and closes the club door behind him with a force that implies sealing it it.

Notice roll -2 for lighting
@Gravely, @Triessa, and @Mikhail Peterov only

Success you notice all the previously energetic dancers are now sleeping inside the club.

Raise you see something relevant driving away and I will tell you then
  • 2D6 EFFECT

1 = 2 of Clubs
2 = 2 of Diamonds
3 = 2 of Hearts
4 = 2 of Spades
5 = 3 of Clubs
6 = 3 of Diamonds
7 = 3 of Hearts
8 = 3 of Spades
9 = 4 of Clubs
10 = 4 of Diamonds
11 = 4 of Hearts
12 = 4 of Spades
13 = 5 of Clubs
14 = 5 of Diamonds
15 = 5 of Hearts
16 = 5 of Spades
17 = 6 of Clubs
18 = 6 of Diamonds
19 = 6 of Hearts
20 = 6 of Spades
21 = 7 of Clubs
22 = 7 of Diamonds
23 = 7 of Hearts
24 = 7 of Spades
25 = 8 of Clubs
26 = 8 of Diamonds
27 = 8 of Hearts
28 = 8 of Spades
29 = 9 of Clubs
30 = 9 of Diamonds
31 = 9 of Hearts
32 = 9 of Spades
33 = 10 of Clubs
34 = 10 of Diamonds
35 = 10 of Hearts
36 = 10 of Spades
37 = J of Clubs
38 = J of Diamonds
39 = J of Hearts
40 = J of Spades
41 = Q of Clubs
42 = Q of Diamonds
43 = Q of Hearts
44 = Q of Spades
45 = K of Clubs
46 = K of Diamonds
47 = K of Hearts
48 = K of Spades
49 = A of Clubs
50 = A of Diamonds
51 = A of Hearts
52 = A of Spades
Rob Towell
Peter

Post by Peter »

Spirit 8 to Resist Slumber
Spirit [dice:2hcofj1a]62885:0[/dice:2hcofj1a]
Wild Die [dice:2hcofj1a]62885:1[/dice:2hcofj1a]
Peter straightens up in his seat, and turns to his companions. "ENOUGH. Sit down, we are here for a meeting, not a blood bath.' He gives a little "humans, am I right?" shrug for Laus to see.

Morri

Post by Morri »

Spirit to resist Slumber

Spirit [dice:vhe185xv]62886:0[/dice:vhe185xv]
Wild [dice:vhe185xv]62886:1[/dice:vhe185xv]

Morri Human Rogue
Ndreare
Savage Siri

Post by Ndreare »

Peter wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:25 pm
Spirit 8 to Resist Slumber
Spirit [dice:948wvsvv]62885:0[/dice:948wvsvv]
Wild Die [dice:948wvsvv]62885:1[/dice:948wvsvv]
Peter straightens up in his seat, and turns to his companions. "ENOUGH. Sit down, we are here for a meeting, not a blood bath.' He gives a little "humans, am I right?" shrug for Laus to see.
Laus looks to see if the others with peter will take his que or if he will have to risk the furniture damage killing these pets.
  • 2D6 EFFECT

1 = 2 of Clubs
2 = 2 of Diamonds
3 = 2 of Hearts
4 = 2 of Spades
5 = 3 of Clubs
6 = 3 of Diamonds
7 = 3 of Hearts
8 = 3 of Spades
9 = 4 of Clubs
10 = 4 of Diamonds
11 = 4 of Hearts
12 = 4 of Spades
13 = 5 of Clubs
14 = 5 of Diamonds
15 = 5 of Hearts
16 = 5 of Spades
17 = 6 of Clubs
18 = 6 of Diamonds
19 = 6 of Hearts
20 = 6 of Spades
21 = 7 of Clubs
22 = 7 of Diamonds
23 = 7 of Hearts
24 = 7 of Spades
25 = 8 of Clubs
26 = 8 of Diamonds
27 = 8 of Hearts
28 = 8 of Spades
29 = 9 of Clubs
30 = 9 of Diamonds
31 = 9 of Hearts
32 = 9 of Spades
33 = 10 of Clubs
34 = 10 of Diamonds
35 = 10 of Hearts
36 = 10 of Spades
37 = J of Clubs
38 = J of Diamonds
39 = J of Hearts
40 = J of Spades
41 = Q of Clubs
42 = Q of Diamonds
43 = Q of Hearts
44 = Q of Spades
45 = K of Clubs
46 = K of Diamonds
47 = K of Hearts
48 = K of Spades
49 = A of Clubs
50 = A of Diamonds
51 = A of Hearts
52 = A of Spades
Rob Towell
Tania

Post by Tania »

Tania sees the Vampires attempt to strike at Thrand and Morri strike down one Vampire, who quickly regains its feet. Then her mind is struck by pain...
OOC Comments
Spirit [dice:1zuaqn4f]62888:0[/dice:1zuaqn4f], Wild Spirit [dice:1zuaqn4f]62888:1[/dice:1zuaqn4f]
She is driven into darkness by the pain...
Current wounds = 0
current bennies = 4
Morri

Post by Morri »

Morri glared at the vampires before shifting back to her Facade form of a teenaged, red-haired Irish lass. She takes a breath before saying. "Idiots and insults aside, we came here ta talk...so talk."

She went back to watching the vampires and seeing whether any notable feature in the room stood out.

Morri Human Rogue
Thrand

Post by Thrand »

Injury Table 11 (Leg); +1 Light Benny
[dice:3vn3ucu5]62901:0[/dice:3vn3ucu5]
Leg: Gain the Slow Hindrance (Minor), or Major if already Slow or injured in either leg.
+1 Light Benny for being a reasonable human being and not dumping loads of Bennies on the GM in order to possibly not go berserk and continuing the fight.
Unfortunately, vampiric speed means that Thrand's weapon could not manifest in time. Claws tear through his flesh gouging deep wounds in his chest and neck even as his axe materializes. Instinctively releasing his rage, Thrand reaches out to do as was done to him when visions of agony assault his mind.

His rage and will allows Thrand to shrug off the worst of the pain, and what bleeds through is dampened further by the power of the Hönd ór Týr. Unsatisfied with the still breathing, very angry human standing before him, the vampire kicks out with inhuman speed and snaps Thrand's leg. Thrown off balance and unable to support himself with a broken leg, Thrand falls to the ground.

Thrand flashes a bloody smile at the vampire and mutters, "Must have hit a nerve..."

Blood loss, pain and extensive injuries send Thrand's body into shock, and he quickly lapses into unconsciousness.
Thrand Ulfbjornson
    Berkerking
Edit Signature
Ndreare
Savage Siri

Post by Ndreare »

Looking around the room with an eye towards danger the ceiling is covered in an impossible fog like mists that was not there before. The two vampires that attacked earlier disappear themselves into the mist and various naked people in the room slowly putting weapons away back into the couch and chair cushions. Within moments the room is still and Laus points to @Thrand on the floor. "He will die if left unattended."

"So Doctor, you are having trouble and it led you back here? I have to tell you that someone must have framed us. We do not work with or even care for the Ba'al." Pouring himself a drink he offers to pour you and Morri some. "A fine 2011, Italian. Very clean, her mother had some trouble we were able to help them both out of."

Indicating Thrand bleeding out of the floor he says. If you want to save him you can. But if he is left like that you could hardly blaim my friends above if they chose to finish him. Afterall if can be very hard to resist for a young vampire."

After Morri, or Peter helps Thrand @Tania wakes and looks around from her nightmare. "But I think I can help you. I have an idea of who you could go to in your hunt for revenge. But first what can you possible offer me?"
  • 2D6 EFFECT

1 = 2 of Clubs
2 = 2 of Diamonds
3 = 2 of Hearts
4 = 2 of Spades
5 = 3 of Clubs
6 = 3 of Diamonds
7 = 3 of Hearts
8 = 3 of Spades
9 = 4 of Clubs
10 = 4 of Diamonds
11 = 4 of Hearts
12 = 4 of Spades
13 = 5 of Clubs
14 = 5 of Diamonds
15 = 5 of Hearts
16 = 5 of Spades
17 = 6 of Clubs
18 = 6 of Diamonds
19 = 6 of Hearts
20 = 6 of Spades
21 = 7 of Clubs
22 = 7 of Diamonds
23 = 7 of Hearts
24 = 7 of Spades
25 = 8 of Clubs
26 = 8 of Diamonds
27 = 8 of Hearts
28 = 8 of Spades
29 = 9 of Clubs
30 = 9 of Diamonds
31 = 9 of Hearts
32 = 9 of Spades
33 = 10 of Clubs
34 = 10 of Diamonds
35 = 10 of Hearts
36 = 10 of Spades
37 = J of Clubs
38 = J of Diamonds
39 = J of Hearts
40 = J of Spades
41 = Q of Clubs
42 = Q of Diamonds
43 = Q of Hearts
44 = Q of Spades
45 = K of Clubs
46 = K of Diamonds
47 = K of Hearts
48 = K of Spades
49 = A of Clubs
50 = A of Diamonds
51 = A of Hearts
52 = A of Spades
Rob Towell
Morri

Post by Morri »

Morri sighs and mutters. "Ye owe me fer this @Thrand."

She then sets to work doing what she can to stem the bleeding, though she tore up some of Trand's clothes to act as bandages. She wasn't fully sure if she'd done enough and had been working on half-remembered first aid lessons. At last she stood up and said. "Done wot I can, probably an idea if we sought a doctor fer him."

Morri Human Rogue
Tania

Post by Tania »

Tania blinks awake, though she is not sure for a moment if she is still in a Nightmare. She rises cautiously, but remains in human form...better the Vampires know as little as possible about her and what she can do.

The good news is that we are not currently under attack, the bad news is Thrand is is really bad shape. Perhaps that will teach him not to crank up the insults until he is ready to back them up...if he survives.

Tania decides she needs to practice improving her resistance to magic...she is too easy to knock out with it.

Unfortunately her first aid skills are not very good, so she probably could do no better than Morri.
Current wounds = 0
current bennies = 4
Peter

Post by Peter »

Seeing someone attend to Thrand (he of course can not lower himself to do so in this particular situation) he politely refuses the drink with a hand wave and then nods. "Of course, you are correct. Please tell me, is there anything we can do for you?"

Gravely

Post by Gravely »

Ndreare wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:33 am
Outside the club Gravely, Triessa, and Mikhail Peterov watch, when suddenly they see movement on the roof and from the vampire at the door. Vampires previously unseen and unaccounted for all turn into mists and flow into the buildings ducting, the vampire at the door supervising the bouncers stands and says. "No more for now." Then goes in and closes the club door behind him with a force that implies sealing it it.

Notice roll -2 for lighting
Gravely, Triessa, and Mikhail Peterov only

Success you notice all the previously energetic dancers are now sleeping inside the club.

Raise you see something relevant driving away and I will tell you then
Notice 11 _
Scene Modifier: -2
[*] Notice (1d8) [dice:1db297u1]62915:0[/dice:1db297u1]
[*] Wild (1d6) [dice:1db297u1]62915:1[/dice:1db297u1]
[*] Aced! Wild (1d6+6) [dice:1db297u1]62915:2[/dice:1db297u1]
Noticing the vampires suddenly dematerialize, Gravely says to himself, "Well that can't be good."

His senses on high alert, he prays that the situation inside does not escalate to the point that he has to kill his own teammates ... Again!

Gravely hears the doors shut and seal and notices that the music has died. The once energetic club is now silent with a different type of energy, like the entire club was sleeping.
Gravely
Quick Stat _
Combat Edges:
  • Danger Sense
    Alertness
    Calculating
    Marksman
Relevant Edges:
  • Command
    Natural Leader
    Inspire
Weapons
Weapons On Hand _
  • M4
    Glock
    Brass Knuckles
    Switchblade
Ndreare
Savage Siri

Post by Ndreare »

Immediately before @Gravely moves to rush forward and aid his team mates he turns his head side to side as he approaches the road. The movement at the corner of his eye stands out. Above the Starbucks two silhouettes can be seen, as if in congratulations their hands coming together above their heads before they disappear moving away from the Corinthian stone guards at the edge of the roof and out of sight.
  • 2D6 EFFECT

1 = 2 of Clubs
2 = 2 of Diamonds
3 = 2 of Hearts
4 = 2 of Spades
5 = 3 of Clubs
6 = 3 of Diamonds
7 = 3 of Hearts
8 = 3 of Spades
9 = 4 of Clubs
10 = 4 of Diamonds
11 = 4 of Hearts
12 = 4 of Spades
13 = 5 of Clubs
14 = 5 of Diamonds
15 = 5 of Hearts
16 = 5 of Spades
17 = 6 of Clubs
18 = 6 of Diamonds
19 = 6 of Hearts
20 = 6 of Spades
21 = 7 of Clubs
22 = 7 of Diamonds
23 = 7 of Hearts
24 = 7 of Spades
25 = 8 of Clubs
26 = 8 of Diamonds
27 = 8 of Hearts
28 = 8 of Spades
29 = 9 of Clubs
30 = 9 of Diamonds
31 = 9 of Hearts
32 = 9 of Spades
33 = 10 of Clubs
34 = 10 of Diamonds
35 = 10 of Hearts
36 = 10 of Spades
37 = J of Clubs
38 = J of Diamonds
39 = J of Hearts
40 = J of Spades
41 = Q of Clubs
42 = Q of Diamonds
43 = Q of Hearts
44 = Q of Spades
45 = K of Clubs
46 = K of Diamonds
47 = K of Hearts
48 = K of Spades
49 = A of Clubs
50 = A of Diamonds
51 = A of Hearts
52 = A of Spades
Rob Towell
Mikhail Peterov

Post by Mikhail Peterov »

MIKHAIL POST =
Networking (flirting) [dice:2qwe21cs]62933:0[/dice:2qwe21cs]
Wild [dice:2qwe21cs]62933:1[/dice:2qwe21cs]

Occult [dice:2qwe21cs]62933:2[/dice:2qwe21cs]
Wild [dice:2qwe21cs]62933:3[/dice:2qwe21cs]

Dark Tidings - Nocturn (Interlude): Can sense and identify supernatural beings of any type you have encountered on a Notice roll, within your line of sight. Using this ability is a free action, cost no power points, and can be persistent throughout the scene.
Notice [dice:2qwe21cs]62933:4[/dice:2qwe21cs]
Wild [dice:2qwe21cs]62933:5[/dice:2qwe21cs]

Mikhail is stunned by the noise and the amount of people. ”Wow!! This is great. My mom would never let me out to a place like this.” He has a tear in his eye at the thought of his mom, then as any teen male, is distracted by the amount of female flesh showing. As he watches the crowd, mainly hotties, he is attracted by the sound of his name. As he turns to look, 2 young men approach him. ”Mikhail? Mikhail Peterov?” One of the young men is eagerly asking.

Ram takes a second to breathe, and then responds ”Yes, i am.” So after a few cell phone pics, and an autograph, Mikhail is left alone. He moves toward the bar entrance, right past the line. As he approaches the door, his supernatural senses go off. The bouncer looks directly at him, ’[Can i help you, Bub?” Mikhail looks at the crowd and then back at the bouncer. ”I am Mikhail Peterov. Maybe you have heard of me? I like to fight some.” As he finishes speaking, the door burst open.

The bouncer looks at Ram and rushes him in an attempt at a tackle. Ram lets him hit, then using his skills, turns the tackle into a roll. Once the roll is done, Ram is on top. With precise hits, Ram puts the bouncer down in a few shots. Ram gets up and flexs. As the crowd steps back, He turns and runs into the bar. Seeing the mess, he starts to worry until he sees then dance floor area. ”Thank Gaia. Alive but hurt, more than i can ask after seeing the wreckage” With that, he moves to whomever needs healing, and does his best to help.
Light Bennies: 2
Dark Bennies:
Gravely

Post by Gravely »

Gravely noticed @Mikhail Peterov slip past him as he was looking up at where the shadowy figures had been. He tried grabbing Mikhail but the young Nightbane was past him without Gravely having another chance to stop him.

Thankfully @Triessa was out of the way, though he was uncertain if anyone else had noticed her.

He heads across the street to the club like he had originally intented as those at in line began dispersing, disgruntled but otherwise unharmed. In someways having the club closed provides Gravely a measure of peace as no one else is likely to be harmed.

Reaching the corner of the club nearest the coffe shop, he stares up where he saw the two figures disappear. He uses his ears to listen to the sounds coming from the building and also watching the area past the club. Gravely realizes that when the last of the club goers has left he will likewise need to leave the club entrance.
Gravely
Quick Stat _
Combat Edges:
  • Danger Sense
    Alertness
    Calculating
    Marksman
Relevant Edges:
  • Command
    Natural Leader
    Inspire
Weapons
Weapons On Hand _
  • M4
    Glock
    Brass Knuckles
    Switchblade
Ndreare
Savage Siri

Post by Ndreare »

As @Gravely looks he sees the two shadowy figures jump off the back of the building before getting on a pare of high end street bikes and taking off. It is apparent they have not noticed him in their rush for exodus.
Notice
@Gravely may make a notice roll

@Mikhail Peterov gets into the bar, having forced the door and looks around. Even in facade form his night-vision is good enough to see the entire club is sleeping on the floor. Many customers twitching as if in nightmare, others curled up in fettle position. As he looks around the only motion seen is from the offices above the club. Mikhail can see the stairs leading up behind the bar.

As he enters he sees @Thrand on the ground gravely injured being treated by @Morri, as @Tania and @Peter sit speaking with a very nice looking gentleman behind the desk. The ceiling, covered in a thick mists to dense to see through, that moves with tendrils occasionally touching the heads of the rooms occupants, brings a strange chill to him when he realizes it is the vampires watching and waiting.

"Well Mr @Peterov, we where just having a nice conversation. Did you really feel it was necessary to both attack my thrall and damage my door?" Then turning back to @Peter he says. "I think I will add the cost of repairing the door to whatever we work out."

Then after a breath he says. "There is a problem. People in our world normally trade favors. But i feel like you cannot be trusted to owe such a favor." Offering a cigar to @Peter he concludes. "So what I will do is offer a trade. You have 3 Nightbane in the room here, I will give you what you want and forgive all the rest of the problems. In exchange each of your friends gives me 470 milliliters of their blood." Turning towards the rest of the room he smiles warmly. "This is nothing to you, a glass of V8 and you will be good as new ready to go piss off some more Night Princes."
  • 2D6 EFFECT

1 = 2 of Clubs
2 = 2 of Diamonds
3 = 2 of Hearts
4 = 2 of Spades
5 = 3 of Clubs
6 = 3 of Diamonds
7 = 3 of Hearts
8 = 3 of Spades
9 = 4 of Clubs
10 = 4 of Diamonds
11 = 4 of Hearts
12 = 4 of Spades
13 = 5 of Clubs
14 = 5 of Diamonds
15 = 5 of Hearts
16 = 5 of Spades
17 = 6 of Clubs
18 = 6 of Diamonds
19 = 6 of Hearts
20 = 6 of Spades
21 = 7 of Clubs
22 = 7 of Diamonds
23 = 7 of Hearts
24 = 7 of Spades
25 = 8 of Clubs
26 = 8 of Diamonds
27 = 8 of Hearts
28 = 8 of Spades
29 = 9 of Clubs
30 = 9 of Diamonds
31 = 9 of Hearts
32 = 9 of Spades
33 = 10 of Clubs
34 = 10 of Diamonds
35 = 10 of Hearts
36 = 10 of Spades
37 = J of Clubs
38 = J of Diamonds
39 = J of Hearts
40 = J of Spades
41 = Q of Clubs
42 = Q of Diamonds
43 = Q of Hearts
44 = Q of Spades
45 = K of Clubs
46 = K of Diamonds
47 = K of Hearts
48 = K of Spades
49 = A of Clubs
50 = A of Diamonds
51 = A of Hearts
52 = A of Spades
Rob Towell
Peter

Post by Peter »

Peter smirks, locking eyes with Laus. "No. Absolutely not. Either propose something else, or we will walk and find another blood sucker. And I don't need to tell you this, because you already know I'm sure, but we will no double be able to find another one of you. You're all a bunch of greedy back stabbers jockying for position. Do you know even one other vampire that won't sell you out in a heartbeat for just a tiny bit more comfort? Of course you don't. So make another proposition, or we'll find someone else. And that shit you pulled earlier, starting a brawl? We're ready for that now. My companions aren't used to your prickliness so if you start anything up again, even if you kill every one of us, we'll kill twice as many of you. And if even one of us escapes? Well, we'll see you at noon tomorrow. And the next day. And as many days as it takes to turn you personally into ash. So what do you say, Laus? Are we going to do this the hard way, or the easy way?" He smiles, a cheshire grin and simply puts his silver blade on the table within arms reach.
Persuasion 10
Persuasion [dice:2mk6ap4d]62970:0[/dice:2mk6ap4d] +4 from Golden Benny
Wild Die [dice:2mk6ap4d]62970:1[/dice:2mk6ap4d]

Benny
Persuasion [dice:2mk6ap4d]62970:2[/dice:2mk6ap4d]
Wild Die [dice:2mk6ap4d]62970:3[/dice:2mk6ap4d]

Benny
Persuasion [dice:2mk6ap4d]62970:4[/dice:2mk6ap4d]
Wild Die [dice:2mk6ap4d]62970:5[/dice:2mk6ap4d]

Ndreare
Savage Siri

Post by Ndreare »

OOC Comments
Spirit [dice:cyeuqcz4]62971:0[/dice:cyeuqcz4] Ace [dice:cyeuqcz4]62971:4[/dice:cyeuqcz4]
Wild [dice:cyeuqcz4]62971:1[/dice:cyeuqcz4]

Persuasion [dice:cyeuqcz4]62971:2[/dice:cyeuqcz4]
Wild [dice:cyeuqcz4]62971:3[/dice:cyeuqcz4]
Charismatic
Persuasion [dice:cyeuqcz4]62971:5[/dice:cyeuqcz4]
Wild [dice:cyeuqcz4]62971:6[/dice:cyeuqcz4]
Luas watches peter trying to judge how set he is in his position, would be better to keep negotiating or to kill them. @Peter seems to be telling the truth, he actually thinks one of these pets could kill one of the Kin. "Why do your protest so quickly Peter? Do your friends not have a say in such things? I will even provide the needles and buckets if it is the price you are worried about. It will cost them little more than time." His face turns momentarily distracted for a second as if told something unexpected.

Suddenly some of the mist in the air separates from the rest and heads out through the ducting. Pointing down towards the dance floor he says. "Even better I will through in you can take two of those with you. Saved by your heroism and," Indicating the Nightbane behind Peter, "their sacrifice." His words seem somehow distracted as if another matter is more important to him than the one you are participating in.
  • 2D6 EFFECT

1 = 2 of Clubs
2 = 2 of Diamonds
3 = 2 of Hearts
4 = 2 of Spades
5 = 3 of Clubs
6 = 3 of Diamonds
7 = 3 of Hearts
8 = 3 of Spades
9 = 4 of Clubs
10 = 4 of Diamonds
11 = 4 of Hearts
12 = 4 of Spades
13 = 5 of Clubs
14 = 5 of Diamonds
15 = 5 of Hearts
16 = 5 of Spades
17 = 6 of Clubs
18 = 6 of Diamonds
19 = 6 of Hearts
20 = 6 of Spades
21 = 7 of Clubs
22 = 7 of Diamonds
23 = 7 of Hearts
24 = 7 of Spades
25 = 8 of Clubs
26 = 8 of Diamonds
27 = 8 of Hearts
28 = 8 of Spades
29 = 9 of Clubs
30 = 9 of Diamonds
31 = 9 of Hearts
32 = 9 of Spades
33 = 10 of Clubs
34 = 10 of Diamonds
35 = 10 of Hearts
36 = 10 of Spades
37 = J of Clubs
38 = J of Diamonds
39 = J of Hearts
40 = J of Spades
41 = Q of Clubs
42 = Q of Diamonds
43 = Q of Hearts
44 = Q of Spades
45 = K of Clubs
46 = K of Diamonds
47 = K of Hearts
48 = K of Spades
49 = A of Clubs
50 = A of Diamonds
51 = A of Hearts
52 = A of Spades
Rob Towell
Gravely

Post by Gravely »

Notice 4 _
Scene Modifier (Lighting): -2
[*] Notice (1d8) [dice:27iuoqwa]62972:0[/dice:27iuoqwa]
[*] Wild (1d6) [dice:27iuoqwa]62972:1[/dice:27iuoqwa]
The club goers are leaving on foot for either public transit or vehicles parked in lots nearby. Gravely stands near the club corner on his phone like he was searching for information as to why the club is closed. He is actually sending out several messages to various public services.

One message goes to out to Seattle City Light to report a power outage at the Q Nightclub at 1426 Broadway. He says that there are people trapped inside and he believes that doors are security locked, meaning no one can get out.

Next message goes out to the CDC of Seattle. Notification that a potential coronavirus carrier entered the Q Nightclub. The power has gone out and lives could be in danger as the temperature rises.

Just as he is getting ready to send out the next message, he looks up in time to see a car leaving from nearby. An odd thing as public parking in this area requires a permit or a lack of care or respect for the law. Which one are you?

Instinctively Gravely lifts his phone and snaps a series of stills uncertain of whether the camera focused or he was seeing the license plate correctly.

The last message is directed to Micheal. Trouble. Cell potentially compromised. Q Nightclub 1426 Broadway.

As the car speeds away, Gravely wonders to himself if the Club and its Vampires was a staged effort by another "nest" to throw off suspisions and but blame elsewhere.

** Gravely waits for suitable responses to his 911's and then leaves the corner making mental notes of what he saw. Needing to cover the details with the cell, he makes an effort to write things down as he heads back to his stakeout point.
Last edited by Gravely on Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gravely
Quick Stat _
Combat Edges:
  • Danger Sense
    Alertness
    Calculating
    Marksman
Relevant Edges:
  • Command
    Natural Leader
    Inspire
Weapons
Weapons On Hand _
  • M4
    Glock
    Brass Knuckles
    Switchblade
Morri

Post by Morri »

Ndreare wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:17 pm
OOC Comments
Spirit [dice:1vxl5441]62971:0[/dice:1vxl5441] Ace [dice:1vxl5441]62971:4[/dice:1vxl5441]
Wild [dice:1vxl5441]62971:1[/dice:1vxl5441]

Persuasion [dice:1vxl5441]62971:2[/dice:1vxl5441]
Wild [dice:1vxl5441]62971:3[/dice:1vxl5441]
Charismatic
Persuasion [dice:1vxl5441]62971:5[/dice:1vxl5441]
Wild [dice:1vxl5441]62971:6[/dice:1vxl5441]
Luas watches peter trying to judge how set he is in his position, would be better to keep negotiating or to kill them. @Peter seems to be telling the truth, he actually thinks one of these pets could kill one of the Kin. "Why do your protest so quickly Peter? Do your friends not have a say in such things? I will even provide the needles and buckets if it is the price you are worried about. It will cost them little more than time."
Morri grumbled in Gaelic as she finished warping the improvised bandages round Trand's wounds, uttering at least one curse. Though she kept an ear on the conversation between Peter and the vampire Luas, if anything to keep tabs on how things were going and whether any more trouble was brewing.

"Nah." She said in response to Luas' suggestion that her and the other Nigthbane should give up some of their blood. "I'll just give ye alcohol poisoning sparkle-face."

Though she quickly glances to see what Luas is pointing at.

Notice 4
Notice [dice:1vxl5441]62973:0[/dice:1vxl5441]
Wild [dice:1vxl5441]62973:1[/dice:1vxl5441]
Though all she notices is the 'sleeping' dancers lying on the dance floor below, though realization dawned as she takes in the rest of the vampire's words. She uttered a curse in Gaelic, sighed and made sure that the silver crucifix she wore on a chain round her neck was clearly visible before replying. "And ya gonna go there. Stinks a bit o' desperation, I mean why are ye so keen ta have some o' our blood?"

Morri Human Rogue
Ndreare
Savage Siri

Post by Ndreare »

Luas is suddenly standing next to the exit nearly 40' from where he was a moment ago behind the desk. "I guys you are right Peter. Good luck finding others willing to negotiate with you, and your pets.

"But the time has come for you to leave or become dinner. It seems you are not the most interesting thing tonight, so you get this chance to be spared."
  • 2D6 EFFECT

1 = 2 of Clubs
2 = 2 of Diamonds
3 = 2 of Hearts
4 = 2 of Spades
5 = 3 of Clubs
6 = 3 of Diamonds
7 = 3 of Hearts
8 = 3 of Spades
9 = 4 of Clubs
10 = 4 of Diamonds
11 = 4 of Hearts
12 = 4 of Spades
13 = 5 of Clubs
14 = 5 of Diamonds
15 = 5 of Hearts
16 = 5 of Spades
17 = 6 of Clubs
18 = 6 of Diamonds
19 = 6 of Hearts
20 = 6 of Spades
21 = 7 of Clubs
22 = 7 of Diamonds
23 = 7 of Hearts
24 = 7 of Spades
25 = 8 of Clubs
26 = 8 of Diamonds
27 = 8 of Hearts
28 = 8 of Spades
29 = 9 of Clubs
30 = 9 of Diamonds
31 = 9 of Hearts
32 = 9 of Spades
33 = 10 of Clubs
34 = 10 of Diamonds
35 = 10 of Hearts
36 = 10 of Spades
37 = J of Clubs
38 = J of Diamonds
39 = J of Hearts
40 = J of Spades
41 = Q of Clubs
42 = Q of Diamonds
43 = Q of Hearts
44 = Q of Spades
45 = K of Clubs
46 = K of Diamonds
47 = K of Hearts
48 = K of Spades
49 = A of Clubs
50 = A of Diamonds
51 = A of Hearts
52 = A of Spades
Rob Towell
Tania

Post by Tania »

Tania says to Peter, "A moment please, perhaps we can negotiate. I may be willing to allow our host to take a sample of my blood, contingent on his promise to use it only for his own sustenance. Perhaps others may be willing to volenteer as well."

She is no expert on the occult, but has heard blood is magically potent...that being the reason demonic contracts are signed in blood. Of course...Peter may know better, but you do not get something if you do not give something as well.
Current wounds = 0
current bennies = 4
Peter

Post by Peter »

Peter, pauses, listening to Tania. "Laurs, I can't promise blood on others behalf. What I can do, is offer you a pint of my own blood. Have you ever tried wampyre blood before?" He smiles. "I hear it's like feeling the warm sunshine on your face. When's the last time you felt that?"
Persuasion 7
Spirit [dice:9a3ygliq]63091:2[/dice:9a3ygliq]
Wild Die [dice:9a3ygliq]63091:3[/dice:9a3ygliq]

Persuasion [dice:9a3ygliq]63091:0[/dice:9a3ygliq]
Wild Die [dice:9a3ygliq]63091:1[/dice:9a3ygliq]

Morri

Post by Morri »

"He's letting us...go?" Morri said, frowning. "Guess something else is making more noise than us."

"Anyone know wot is more interesting ta a vamp than some Nightbanes?" Asked Morri. "I doubt tis gonna be good news fer us."

She started walking towards the exit of the club, though keeping a wary eye out in case it was some trick by the vampire. She then stopped a short distance from Luas and asked. "So wot's gotten yer fangs in a twist?"

Morri Human Rogue
Ndreare
Savage Siri

Post by Ndreare »

When @Morri asks what has him distracted he simply says “Trespassers, but it looks like they are fleeing and I will have to wait to get back to them.” Then he drops the subject unwilling to say more.

Luas nods at the offer and works out the details with the others. Accepting the blood from @Peter, @Tania and @Morri he nods towards @Thrand. “The fire department and police will be here soon. They should be able to stabilize your friend, though unlikely to heal him as I could.” Working over to the other side of the room the other vampires solidify in the room excited they watch carefully as he stores the blood. Before they all suddenly real back, as he places it in the desk and turns towards the Cell members.

Looking back to the heroes he says. “The fool who used you to try and assassinate me was Luciano. Joseph was always impulsive and liked to use pawns for his work. He is the one who killed this kids parents.” He indicates @Ram.

“Luciano usually works the docks. As I understand it he has a particular love for you Peter. Haven’t you struck out at him before? As I recall he recently sent some surveillance footage to your cell leader Michael. I tried to get a copy, curious what would be on it, but I could not.” Opening the door leading down to the dance floor where the club goers are all awakening he finishes. “So from here I think we have a solid arrangement and it looks like the folks in the club are waking. You may want to get out of here before the emergency services show up. I suppose that was your safety plan, to bring in those mortal fools here?”

@Gravely gets all the information needed and text the team as he moves to a better location. The motorcycles should be easy to trace if his contacts come through and from there it will be as easy as pie finding the people, and potentially why they were watching the Nightclub.

As the Cell members head out they see Gravely writing down something in a notepad. The group reunited again, they know they need to head to the dock district and see what they can do about Luciano. Peter has dealt with Luciano before, not nearly as powerful as Luas, Luciano and his men are much more prone to violence and they seem to have an unrestrained habit of creating Thralls. Peter knows of two Nocturn cells that have gone against him and died.

Instructions & Interludes (Light Bennies)
@Peter write a brief interlude about how one of those nocturn cells was whipped out and what clever tactic the enemy used. (You suffer a fatigue from the blood draw and can 'feel' the blood and its relative location beginning about an hour after leaving.)

@Gravely write an interlude about how you communicate with your contact and how they get the information back to you on those motorcycle plates. How do the two of you protect yourselves from discovery?

@Tania Leaving and heading out you're mind turns to a past experience you had. You and 6 other Nocturns went against Luciano and will colection of secondary vampires and thralls. You where the only one who lived, share the story as an interlude. (You suffer a fatigue from the blood draw and can 'feel' the blood and its relative location beginning about an hour after leaving.)

@Morri As the team gets together and begins thinking things through before heading out to handle Luciano. Morri cannot help but think how much this feels like something that happened before. She has been in a situation very much like this before, write an interlude about what it was and why this whole plot feels wrong to her. (You suffer a fatigue from the blood draw and can 'feel' the blood and its relative location beginning about an hour after leaving.)

@Thrand Being broken sucks. You are hurting and the pain goes real deep. Hönd ór Týr tries to show you how victory has been had from worse situations and sends your mind flashes of previous heroes as it stabilizes you and keeps you from dying. The rage then promises that it will help you slay this demon when the time arrives. Write an interlude about heroes who have been downed likewise and came back later for success. (You suffer fatigue and about an hour after leaving you gain a strange sense of awareness of the clubs direction relative to where you are at. You get healed of 2 wounds, and have 1 left after the golden hour.)

@ALL HEROES You are all meeting up at the train station about a mile from the Docks and where Luciano's most commonly known location is.

I will post a new scene for the Docks.
  • 2D6 EFFECT

1 = 2 of Clubs
2 = 2 of Diamonds
3 = 2 of Hearts
4 = 2 of Spades
5 = 3 of Clubs
6 = 3 of Diamonds
7 = 3 of Hearts
8 = 3 of Spades
9 = 4 of Clubs
10 = 4 of Diamonds
11 = 4 of Hearts
12 = 4 of Spades
13 = 5 of Clubs
14 = 5 of Diamonds
15 = 5 of Hearts
16 = 5 of Spades
17 = 6 of Clubs
18 = 6 of Diamonds
19 = 6 of Hearts
20 = 6 of Spades
21 = 7 of Clubs
22 = 7 of Diamonds
23 = 7 of Hearts
24 = 7 of Spades
25 = 8 of Clubs
26 = 8 of Diamonds
27 = 8 of Hearts
28 = 8 of Spades
29 = 9 of Clubs
30 = 9 of Diamonds
31 = 9 of Hearts
32 = 9 of Spades
33 = 10 of Clubs
34 = 10 of Diamonds
35 = 10 of Hearts
36 = 10 of Spades
37 = J of Clubs
38 = J of Diamonds
39 = J of Hearts
40 = J of Spades
41 = Q of Clubs
42 = Q of Diamonds
43 = Q of Hearts
44 = Q of Spades
45 = K of Clubs
46 = K of Diamonds
47 = K of Hearts
48 = K of Spades
49 = A of Clubs
50 = A of Diamonds
51 = A of Hearts
52 = A of Spades
Rob Towell
Mikhail Peterov

CK - First aid [dice:3r5zr93f]63322:0[/dice:3r5zr93f]
Wild [dice:3r5zr93f]63322:1[/dice:3r5zr93f]

Mikhail tries to help but he doesn't have much first aid skill except in morphus, but he does what he can. He will wrap injuries or move people as needed until the blood sucker mentions his family. Then ….

The world turns red as Mikhail changes into his morphus form. With a roar, he starts toward the vamp. At the sound of sirens, he stops. Looking from the door to the vamp, Mikhail makes a visible effort to regain control. After a few seconds of work, he succeeds and switches back to his facade. He gives the vamp a look of “This aint over!”. He will help whomever needs it to escape.
Dark Bennies:
Tania

Post by Tania »

The name Luciano strikes a bell with Tania, and not a pleasant one.

Just after she joined the Nocturnes, she was invited to go on a Vampire hunt. Now the Nocturnes, in general, get along well with Vampires...at least the ones who follow the rules and do little harm to the mortals.

Luciano's gang was something else entirely. It was an organized crime syndicate, which took over local gangs and escalate street violence (and traded weapons on the side to make things worse). They kidnapped children (mostly female) addicted them to drugs, and forced them into the sex trade to pay for their habits. They ran protection rackets and theft rings and a number of other things illegal and unpleasant.

While most of the syndicate was human, the core was Luciano's vampires and their thralls. The team proposed to cut off the head of the snake, killing Luciano and his top Lieutenants.

The first step was to cut off communications. One of the group was some kind of inventer and built a radio jammer and a number of bombs that he planned to use to set the place on fire. The team went in an hour before nightfall, when the Vampires should be sleeping, and came in from a back alley and cut the land lines and power lines as the first team headed in...all in Morphus form (which they changed to in the alley).

There were a lot more human thralls than advanced scouting had indicated, and they were armed and armored for a fight. Either someone had tipped them off, or they were getting ready to raid one of the non-affiliated gangs that night. Tania never knew which.

Still, they were facing Nightbane, and Nightbane who were selected to be tough enough to fight Vampires. They could not stop the team...but they could delay them while someone woke the Vampires. Even though the Vampires were weak and slow from the early awakening, they were able to use their powers such as turning into mist and fight. They were able to rally the humans, but were still losing until it got dark enough outside for one of the vampires to go to someplace outside of the blackout area and call in the street gangs.

The addition of hundreds of human fighters, even if not as well armed and armored, tipped the scales. One by one the Nightbane started falling.

Tania used her magic to immobilize a large number and ran away when she saw the inventor activating his bombs. The entire building went up in flames...but many of the Vampires escaped.

The Nocturne council was not pleased at how many humans died, though they praised Tania for returning to report what happened.

Tania owes Luciano a bad turn for that night, and hopes the weakness wears off fast because we will need everything we can give if we are facing him.
Current wounds = 0
current bennies = 4
Morri

Post by Morri »

As the team left the club and set out for the docks, Morri was deep in thought. Try as she might, she just couldn't help shake the feeling that they were being played.

It reminded her of an early training mission with the Nocturne, a mission that left a mark on her even though no real harm had come to her or any fellow recruit. They'd been sent after a target, a fairly weak vampire all things considered, though there was a critical piece of information that their instructor had neglected or simply not bothered to tell them. It was this aspect of the mission that had stuck the most in her mind.

They found the target easily enough, it hadn't actually made much of an effort to hide and even seemed to have been expecting them. It was then that they found out why they'd been given the target, it was a former Nocturne operative who'd gone rogue. What more, Morri's team's purpose was little more than driving the target out of hiding for more senior operatives to capture him. Effectively, Morri and her fellow recruits had been used as little more than pawns.

She wondering whether that was the case here, whether her current team were little more than pawns?

Morri Human Rogue
Thrand

Post by Thrand »

Semi-conscious, Thrand was subjected to numerous visions of past bearers. So many of his ancestors have been beaten and broken, but when even remotely possible, they always stood back up. For most of them, faith in Týr and devotion to the cause were enough.

For Thrand, that wasn't enough. Týr was dead, if he ever lived. No Valkyrie, angel or other divinity was going to pick Thrand up and set his feet back upon the path. But that was ok, he never needed that. He had the Hönd ór Týr and his honor. The honor of a defender of the weak and a vanquisher of evil. The solemn duty his father had passed down to him.

As long as he could wield the Hönd ór Týr, and it would appear before him, Thrand would carry it into battle against any odds. Sensing that its attempts at soothing weren't quite working, the Hönd ór Týr showed Thrand something a little more recent. His father, Ulfbjorn, similarly ambushed by vampires.

Ulfbjorn had tracked a vampire down to an old house in the sticks. He approached at noon, when all good vampires should be asleep. The house had a cellar with external access, but it had a sturdy door with a quality lock. So he went inside to find a key or stairs down.

Ulfbjorn opened the door wide, letting the sunlight penetrate deep into the gloom of the house before stepping inside....and immediately fell through through the floor! The rotten floorboards gave way under his weight and Ulfbjorn tumbled into the basement.

With loud crack followed by a string of curses, he landed awkwardly on the cold concrete below. With a severely sprained ankle, a broken wrist and a mild concussion, Ulfbjorn had the presence of mind to roll forward into the light of the doorway before he even heard the rustling of movement around him.

His vampire was not alone. Moving with the slowly shifting and narrowing light, Ulfbjorn tended to his injuries and gathered his strength while he examined his enemies. Three vampires circled him in the darkness. He called the Hönd ór Týr to him, and set out to do battle.

Fighting with his uninjured offhand, Ulfbjorne did battle with the undead. Disoriented and wounded as he was, it was no sure thing. Ulfbjorn overcame the odds, slew his enemies in the dark of that basement, and retreated to the fading light of day to live and fight another day.

Thrand was strangely buoyed by the sight of his father's own struggles against evil. With his new friends' ministrations finished, Thrand stood gingerly and prepared to face the night once more.
Thrand Ulfbjornson
    Berkerking
Edit Signature
Mikhail Peterov

Athletics - [dice:3j5murt9]63451:0[/dice:3j5murt9]
Wild - [dice:3j5murt9]63451:1[/dice:3j5murt9]

Mikhail listens to the others as they plan. ”This taking to long.” He finally stands up, knocking over his chair in the process. ”Why are we waiting? HE KILLED MY PARENTS!!!” With that he throws a chair against the wall, smashing it. With a deep breath, he tries to compose himself. ’Sorry. I have temper issues. I want this guy. So can we go kick his ass already?”
Dark Bennies:
Mel Richter

Post by Mel Richter »

"Uh, is this Triessa...Elrich?" He sounded uncomfortable to Triessa, uncertain...and his voice seemed like someone who wasn't uncertain often. "Our mutual acquaintance said you might be able to get me some leads from some information I have gathered.

Triessa was sitting in the beach house, chilling a little before heading out to meet the mystery man. The one who'd had that weird, spooky but kind of intriguing conversation with her. Gravely. Mike had let her know to expect a call, and he'd said Gravely was legit. Hardcore, but legit. That was a relief, but also pretty scary. Everything was getting real. Was she ready?

She got to her feet, checking her watch, and went to the door to look out at the eternal gentle ocean waves as they came rolling in. It was sunny, with just a bit of hazy mist hanging around, limiting visibility around the house while not really blocking the light. Seeing the place brought that same feeling of comfort and safety mingled with the ache of loss that it always did. Triessa kissed her two first fingertips and touched them to the doorframe as she walked out of the house and hung a left at the line where the sand was wet, following the coastline. The mist thickened as she went, until it was pea-soup fog and the noise of the water faded away. Then there was only silence, and mist...

And then the mists parted, if not all the way. Enough to see the world again, but the world was different. The placid oceanside replaced by her parents' house...well, her house now. It still didn't feel real, over a decade later. Everything looked fuzzy and tinged with grey, and the sounds were muted. Like looking at the world through slightly dirty, overly thick glass.

Clad in the last lingering curls of silver mist, Triessa started off to the meeting, propelled by her will through the border shoals where astral and material worlds met.

She'd suggested the University Botanical Gardens for the meeting spot. It was large enough that two people could easily find privacy, but public enough that they could get help if anything went wrong. And if she needed time to step over, it wouldn't be hard to stay out of sight for a minute there. He'd agreed.

They hadn't talked much on the call. It felt very...spy to her. Not classy, cool James Bond kind of spy though. More like how she figured a 'real' spy would be. Gruff. To the point. Volunteering and asking for no details. Again...scary.

The mists cleared again, revealing the copious greenery of the Gardens. There was a greenhouse, a glass building that was large enough and distinctive enough to be easily spotted. That's where they'd meet. Triessa breezed through the trees and people as if they weren't there, making a beeline for the greenhouse. She was running a tiny bit late, just a few minutes. Hopefully he'd still be there.

Gravelly hadn't said much about how to recognize him, but Triessa spotted him right off. Some people look like how they sound, and that was definitely true of her phone-spook pal. Shadows of things he'd seen were in his eyes, in his face...a weight he probably didn't know he felt, but bent him all the same.

Triessa moved to him and looked around. The annex was secluded, big enough for a group of four or five or six, but you had to pass through a curtain of flowers and vines to get into it. It would be safe to step over. On consideration she gave him a bit of space, a couple of arms length. Just in case he was jumpy. He'd only said he wanted her to check out some leads, and she'd assumed Mike had filled him in...but she wasn't taking chances.

---

As Gravely stood, listening to the cheeping birds and the distant sounds of the small waterfall at the other end of the greenhouse, he felt something change in the air. The feeling of heat and humidity eased, a sensation akin to being in a small room when someone opened a fridge not far away. A puff of cold air. When he turned around he saw a cool white mist rising, spilling from empty air as something took shape within it. A human figure that quickly resolved into a teenage girl with brown hair and dark eyes behind a pair of glasses.

She glanced behind her to make sure no one had seen her, then held a hand out.

"You're Gravely, right? Triessa. We talked."
Gravely

Post by Gravely »

Gravely allowed the silence to extend to an uncomfortable length of time.

Satisfied that the young woman @Triessa. had not brought anything untoward with her, Gravely stood up from the tree he had had his back against.

"Please excuse the awkwardness of yesterday's phone call."

"Your surname is not common, though your family has been in Seattle for generations."
Gravely
Quick Stat _
Combat Edges:
  • Danger Sense
    Alertness
    Calculating
    Marksman
Relevant Edges:
  • Command
    Natural Leader
    Inspire
Weapons
Weapons On Hand _
  • M4
    Glock
    Brass Knuckles
    Switchblade
Mel Richter

Post by Mel Richter »

Triessa folded her arms over her belly and shrugged.

"Yeah, okay, I don't really know where to go with that. Michael said you were okay, but I have no idea what you want from me."

Despite his having been vouched for by someone she trusted, she felt the distance of the mists acutely. It took a little time to gather them, to punch through. Too long. She wasn't helpless here and now, but she had no idea what this 'Gravely' was capable of either.

"Pretty sure it's not a family history lesson though."
Gravely

Post by Gravely »

Almost disregarding her comments Gravely pulls from a pocket a small case, no bigger than a deck of playing cards.

"I knew a couple by the last name Elrich. Alex and J.C. Alexandria and John Calvin were my closesest friends in college. Some twenty years ago."

At that, he flips open the small case which has a photo of two men and a women in purple and white Washington Husky shirts in the stands of a stadium.

"As to what I need from you. I need someone who can track down information,"
Gravely
Quick Stat _
Combat Edges:
  • Danger Sense
    Alertness
    Calculating
    Marksman
Relevant Edges:
  • Command
    Natural Leader
    Inspire
Weapons
Weapons On Hand _
  • M4
    Glock
    Brass Knuckles
    Switchblade
Mel Richter

Post by Mel Richter »

Now Triessa frowed and shook her head, waving a hand in a 'stop' gesture.

"Okay. Wait just a second. This is...a lot to process. You knew my parents in college? But by sheer chance, when you want information tracked down you just happened to pick me? What makes you think I can..." Triessa grimaced as the answer to her own question occurred to her.

"Michael. Of course. You asked him who you should ask, and he said me. And he probably knows you knew my parents. Shit."

She sighed and rubbed her hand down her face.

"Alright. What kind of information? Give me something to work with here."
Gravely

Post by Gravely »

Triessa wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:17 am Now Triessa frowed and shook her head, waving a hand in a 'stop' gesture.

"Okay. Wait just a second. This is...a lot to process. You knew my parents in college? But by sheer chance, when you want information tracked down you just happened to pick me? What makes you think I can..." Triessa grimaced as the answer to her own question occurred to her.

"Michael. Of course. You asked him who you should ask, and he said me. And he probably knows you knew my parents. Shit."

She sighed and rubbed her hand down her face.

"Alright. What kind of information? Give me something to work with here."
Gravely holds up a hand to stop Triessa from rambling on.

"Valid assumption about Micheal but not entirely accurate."

"He knows about things, people, and places but the finite details, well let's just say that he does not have time for that."

Gravely puts the photo away.

"We are not here by coincedence but our meeting is very important."

"I cannot use the resources I had previously available to me, from my past employers. Interestingly enough the vary points that your parents and I disagreed upon nearly twenty years ago are the reasons I can no longer use those resources."

"When Micheal recommended you, I thought maybe you had access to the internet or something."

Pulling his smartphone from one of his many pockets. With a couple of taps, Gravely pulls up the photos of the motorcycles and the limo from Q Nightclub.

@Ndreare

"There were two individuals ontop of the roof of the Starbucks across from the Q Nightclub. Another set of individuals were in the limo that left. I have plates and descriptions for the limo and motorcycles. The Cell and I have an appointment across town. I would like to be prepared."
Gravely
Quick Stat _
Combat Edges:
  • Danger Sense
    Alertness
    Calculating
    Marksman
Relevant Edges:
  • Command
    Natural Leader
    Inspire
Weapons
Weapons On Hand _
  • M4
    Glock
    Brass Knuckles
    Switchblade
Mel Richter

Post by Mel Richter »

Triessa leaned closer to get a look at the individuals on the small screen.

"You know the internet doesn't work like in the movies, right?" she asked. "I can't just upload a picture and have it automatically find license plate numbers. You have to work in the DMV or be a cop to run plates. You need AI algorithms to match faces, and even then..."

Abruptly she shook her head, cutting herself off. "I'm going at this the wrong way. The internet's not what you need, but that doesn't mean I can't help. I can find out about these guys if I can get my hands on something they own, or that they've used recently. They were at a Starbucks...which isn't ideal, but if we go back there, maybe I can find enough to start with."
Gravely

Post by Gravely »

Gravely agrees to take @Triessa back along the scene, but does recommend that they do so after shopping for more appropriate clothing. He explains that the ideal time for them to be there would be when the club is open for operations and they should look like they plan to enter.

"If we need to visit the roof top of the Starbucks, I am certain your abilities could get you there with little problem."
Gravely
Quick Stat _
Combat Edges:
  • Danger Sense
    Alertness
    Calculating
    Marksman
Relevant Edges:
  • Command
    Natural Leader
    Inspire
Weapons
Weapons On Hand _
  • M4
    Glock
    Brass Knuckles
    Switchblade
Mel Richter

Post by Mel Richter »

She nods in reply. "Yeah, there's pretty much nowhere I can't get into. That includes the club, by the way. You think your guys might be back now?"

Inwardly Triessa groaned at the admonition to go shopping. Clearly Gravely had no idea what it was like living as a student...or how much trendy clothes cost. She figured she'd just go in astrally. Waaayy cheaper.
Gravely

Post by Gravely »

Triessa wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:14 pm She nods in reply. "Yeah, there's pretty much nowhere I can't get into. That includes the club, by the way. You think your guys might be back now?"

Inwardly Triessa groaned at the admonition to go shopping. Clearly Gravely had no idea what it was like living as a student...or how much trendy clothes cost. She figured she'd just go in astrally. Waaayy cheaper.
"What information we need is actually outside."

Gravely air quotes, "My guys?"

"You mean the other members of the Cell or the perps I am tracking down information on?"

"I understand that college students don't have a lot of money and trendy clothes are quite expensive. How about you consider it a graduation gift from your parents a few semesters early."

Gravely hands Triessa a few hundred dollar bills. "You have my number if you run into any trouble. Just send me the pin for your location."
Gravely
Quick Stat _
Combat Edges:
  • Danger Sense
    Alertness
    Calculating
    Marksman
Relevant Edges:
  • Command
    Natural Leader
    Inspire
Weapons
Weapons On Hand _
  • M4
    Glock
    Brass Knuckles
    Switchblade
Mel Richter

Post by Mel Richter »

"The ones you want information about," Triessa clarified even as she took the money. She looked the bills over and said, "Well, I guess that covers any talk about fee structure."

Her eyes met Gravely's then and she added, "Just FYI though, my parents? Dead. So...maybe cool it with that, okay?"

Then the dolladolla bills were stashed away and Triessa nodded. "Okay. I'll see you at the club then, with whatever trendiness my astute fashion sense can muster."

Return to “Nightbane Adventures”