Operation FOXCHASE

User avatar
stormwell
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron
Posts: 308
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:26 am

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by stormwell »

Avroville/Tavern

As they piled Penelop with drinks, alot of the younger lads boasted of their skill as a pilot and of being an ace three times over. Some older men stayed seated and watched with amusement as they waited to see how many of the boastful 'aces' got shot down by the newly arrived lass. There was another group of men, some rough and ready types who sat off to one side and kept themselves to themselves.



Areodome

Though wary at first of the newcomer, the aviators at the aerodrome welcomed Walter once a few words had been exchanged. After he'd be accepted, Walter was able to listen as the pilots complained about everything from service fees through to the weather and sky pirates.


Administration Office

"We'll see what we have." Replied the bespectacled clerk as he glances over the salvage Crowley and started appraising them. "Hmm yes, once reconditioned they should fetch a fair few coin."

"Verify some local legends? An unusable form form of payment, but then again it'll boost our profit margin on these." Commented the clerk. "Very well, I shall humour you...what legends in particular did you have in mind?"

User avatar
Aleister Crowley
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:48 pm

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by Aleister Crowley »

Administrative Offices

"Well I am no pilot and have not seen the ground from the sky, like they do. But there are rumors and legends that say there is a Wulver camp nearby."

When the looks come in, Crowley continues. "I am also a scientist and a researcher. The past has many secrets for us."

Crusor_Peter45
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 8:54 am

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by Crusor_Peter45 »

Crusor looked over at Penelop as she was given drink after drink, and briefly thought about the merits of “acting natural”. However he quickly didn’t think he would be able to manage that and instead decided to listen as best he could. He spotted more than a few faces whom looked like they would sooner dent his face in rather than talk to him. It was this that made him pull his scarf securely over his face before he continued to look about the bar.

Notice
[dice:6c5r1eq1]d6[/dice:6c5r1eq1]
[dice:6c5r1eq1]d6[/dice:6c5r1eq1]

[dice:6c5r1eq1]61456:0[/dice:6c5r1eq1]
[dice:6c5r1eq1]61456:1[/dice:6c5r1eq1]

User avatar
Penelope Lane
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed May 29, 2019 4:29 am

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by Penelope Lane »

Avroville/Tavern
Round 0

Penelope spotted Peter following her to the bar. How nice! Protect her honor and all that. But she would get better results as a single lady. She didn’t mind the backup, though, if something happened. She caught Peter’s eye and gave him a playful wink, flirting with him. It would give him a reason to join the men around her if he wanted it, or just hang back and observe.

***

Penelope Lane Character Sheet
Parry: 4; Toughness: 5
PP: 20/20
Rifle Ammo: 10/10
  • Spare ammo: 100
Revolver Ammo: 6/6
  • Spare ammo: 100
The Ravener
Zephyr-class Armed Merchant Cruiser

Size: 16 (Gargantuan/6 Wounds)
Handling: -2
Top Speed: 75 MPH
Toughness: 14/4 (2/0) - Gondola/Envelope
Weapons: 3x 6-inch cannons (Fixed Left), 3x 6-inch cannons (Fixed Right)
Crew: ~50
Notes: 6x engines (3 either side), capacity for 3 light or medium sized aircraft (1 air deck + 2 launch ramps), Heavy Armor

Crusor_Peter45
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 8:54 am

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by Crusor_Peter45 »

Peter was shocked when she initially winked at him. The idea of a inter work relationship sent his head spiraling in a thousand different directions. That was until it came crashing down into the realization that this was all an act for those around them.

User avatar
stormwell
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron
Posts: 308
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:26 am

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by stormwell »

Aleister Crowley wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:47 pm
Administrative Offices

"Well I am no pilot and have not seen the ground from the sky, like they do. But there are rumors and legends that say there is a Wulver camp nearby."

When the looks come in, Crowley continues. "I am also a scientist and a researcher. The past has many secrets for us."
The clerk gives Crowley an unamused look and sighed. "We're on the edge of the Wulflands, so naturally there are going to be some of the beasts in the area."

"However, the notion of them having an encampment is pure nonsense. They are nought put savage creatures that roam around in packs, though I'll concede that there may be an especially sizeable pack in the area." The clerk continued. "Though the idea of them being intelligent, thinking creatures is both a foolish belief and hearsay."

Tavern

The rough and ready types who'd been sat off to one side got to their feet and started making their way outside, barging their way through the crowd and shoving anyone was too slow in moving. Nobody dared raise a hand in anger against them, the crowd simply parted and fell silent as the men headed towards the door of the tavern.

User avatar
Penelope Lane
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed May 29, 2019 4:29 am

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by Penelope Lane »

Avroville/Tavern
Round 0

“Excuse you, boys,” Penelope said, as the men pushed through her little crowd of admirers. She shook her head at the rudeness. “Someone should teach you some manners.”

***

Penelope Lane Character Sheet
Parry: 4; Toughness: 5
PP: 20/20
Rifle Ammo: 10/10
  • Spare ammo: 100
Revolver Ammo: 6/6
  • Spare ammo: 100
The Ravener
Zephyr-class Armed Merchant Cruiser

Size: 16 (Gargantuan/6 Wounds)
Handling: -2
Top Speed: 75 MPH
Toughness: 14/4 (2/0) - Gondola/Envelope
Weapons: 3x 6-inch cannons (Fixed Left), 3x 6-inch cannons (Fixed Right)
Crew: ~50
Notes: 6x engines (3 either side), capacity for 3 light or medium sized aircraft (1 air deck + 2 launch ramps), Heavy Armor

User avatar
Aleister Crowley
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:48 pm

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by Aleister Crowley »

Crowley's eyes light up at the mention of Wulflands and turns his attention more fully to the clerk. "So you have actually seen the Wulfers? What else can you tell me about your personal experiences?"

Crowley takes out a notebook, writtings in shorthand only he understands, and prepares to take down the clerk's dictation of personal experiences and actual events, should he have any.

User avatar
stormwell
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron
Posts: 308
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:26 am

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by stormwell »

Penelope Lane wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:07 am
Avroville/Tavern
Round 0

“Excuse you, boys,” Penelope said, as the men pushed through her little crowd of admirers. She shook her head at the rudeness. “Someone should teach you some manners.”
The crowd round Penelope parted even further, leaving the lass standing like a lone sentinel in a barren plain. The assumed leader of the band of thugs looked Penelope before giving a stern reply. "Somebody should learn ta mind their own business....lass."

"Me and me lads are leaving see? If ye know wots good fer ya, ye'll go back ta playing a showgirl."

Aleister Crowley wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:36 pm
Crowley's eyes light up at the mention of Wulflands and turns his attention more fully to the clerk. "So you have actually seen the Wulfers? What else can you tell me about your personal experiences?"

Crowley takes out a notebook, writtings in shorthand only he understands, and prepares to take down the clerk's dictation of personal experiences and actual events, should he have any.
"Only photographs." Confessed the clerk. "I do not stray beyond the town's walls."

"There are one or two hunting outfits that operate out of the town, you'd be best speaking to them if you want to know more about the beasts."

User avatar
Aleister Crowley
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:48 pm

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by Aleister Crowley »

Aleister seems crest-fallen but expected no less from the hot headed clerk. He turned and left the Adminstrative offices after getting the names of the outfits and whether they were currently in town or not.

Something tells him that he should check on the others from the team and he heads towards the bar.

User avatar
Penelope Lane
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed May 29, 2019 4:29 am

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by Penelope Lane »

Avroville/Tavern
Round 0

Penelope smiled. “No showgirl here. You see any frilly dress? Just a pilot, looking for the low down after coming new in town,” she said. “But we’re both being rude. Neither one of us introduced ourselves. Penelope Lane.” She offered him her hand.

***

Penelope Lane Character Sheet
Parry: 4; Toughness: 5
PP: 20/20
Rifle Ammo: 10/10
  • Spare ammo: 100
Revolver Ammo: 6/6
  • Spare ammo: 100
The Ravener
Zephyr-class Armed Merchant Cruiser

Size: 16 (Gargantuan/6 Wounds)
Handling: -2
Top Speed: 75 MPH
Toughness: 14/4 (2/0) - Gondola/Envelope
Weapons: 3x 6-inch cannons (Fixed Left), 3x 6-inch cannons (Fixed Right)
Crew: ~50
Notes: 6x engines (3 either side), capacity for 3 light or medium sized aircraft (1 air deck + 2 launch ramps), Heavy Armor

Crusor_Peter45
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 8:54 am

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by Crusor_Peter45 »

Peter felt his pistol in his holster before he removed his hand from it and tried to sneak up on the men as they were distracted by Penelope.

Stealth roll
[dice:3ud95h6g]62565:0[/dice:3ud95h6g]
[dice:3ud95h6g]62565:1[/dice:3ud95h6g]

Peter easily made his way up behind them and silently “hung about” ready to fire into them. Although he did keep in mind that he should shot downward into their legs to ensure that he didn’t hit Penelope

User avatar
stormwell
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron
Posts: 308
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:26 am

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by stormwell »

Penelope Lane wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:39 am
Avroville/Tavern
Round 0

Penelope smiled. “No showgirl here. You see any frilly dress? Just a pilot, looking for the low down after coming new in town,” she said. “But we’re both being rude. Neither one of us introduced ourselves. Penelope Lane.” She offered him her hand.

***

Penelope Lane Character Sheet
Parry: 4; Toughness: 5
PP: 20/20
Rifle Ammo: 10/10
  • Spare ammo: 100
Revolver Ammo: 6/6
  • Spare ammo: 100
The Ravener
Zephyr-class Armed Merchant Cruiser

Size: 16 (Gargantuan/6 Wounds)
Handling: -2
Top Speed: 75 MPH
Toughness: 14/4 (2/0) - Gondola/Envelope
Weapons: 3x 6-inch cannons (Fixed Left), 3x 6-inch cannons (Fixed Right)
Crew: ~50
Notes: 6x engines (3 either side), capacity for 3 light or medium sized aircraft (1 air deck + 2 launch ramps), Heavy Armor
"Do I look like I give a damn lass?" The lead thug replied as he gave an irritated sigh. "Me business is not yers, not anyone's, but mine ya hear?"

"Some advice lass, don't dance with the Renard Noir." Add the lead thug. "Me and me lads are leaving. Now."

Note To Players
Those who have Tylander as a language will know that Renard Noir translates as 'Black Fox'.

And the thugs are very much leaving regardless of who is in the way.

User avatar
Penelope Lane
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed May 29, 2019 4:29 am

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by Penelope Lane »

Avroville/Tavern
Round 0

“Fair enough, boys,” Penelope said. “Give me no excuse, and I won’t need a new sable fox coat,” she replied with a sweet smile. “Good luck, boys.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jofNR_WkoCE

***

Penelope Lane Character Sheet
Parry: 4; Toughness: 5
PP: 20/20
Rifle Ammo: 10/10
  • Spare ammo: 100
Revolver Ammo: 6/6
  • Spare ammo: 100
The Ravener
Zephyr-class Armed Merchant Cruiser

Size: 16 (Gargantuan/6 Wounds)
Handling: -2
Top Speed: 75 MPH
Toughness: 14/4 (2/0) - Gondola/Envelope
Weapons: 3x 6-inch cannons (Fixed Left), 3x 6-inch cannons (Fixed Right)
Crew: ~50
Notes: 6x engines (3 either side), capacity for 3 light or medium sized aircraft (1 air deck + 2 launch ramps), Heavy Armor

Crusor_Peter45
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 8:54 am

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by Crusor_Peter45 »

Peter tired to signal to Penelope that he planed to follow the group that called themselves Renard noir.

[dice:27y3fsk5]62732:0[/dice:27y3fsk5]
[dice:27y3fsk5]62732:1[/dice:27y3fsk5]
Ace [dice:27y3fsk5]62732:2[/dice:27y3fsk5]

User avatar
Penelope Lane
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed May 29, 2019 4:29 am

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by Penelope Lane »

Notice 2
Notice [dice:3o1ln2vp]62802:0[/dice:3o1ln2vp]
Wild [dice:3o1ln2vp]62802:1[/dice:3o1ln2vp]
Penelope completely missed Peter's signal.

Crusor_Peter45
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 8:54 am

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by Crusor_Peter45 »

Peter was none the wiser to the fact that Penelope was also non the wiser. He then continued to trail after the men as they walked out

[dice:3i5euxtq]62839:0[/dice:3i5euxtq]
[dice:3i5euxtq]62839:1[/dice:3i5euxtq]

Ace [dice:3i5euxtq]62839:2[/dice:3i5euxtq]

User avatar
stormwell
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron
Posts: 308
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:26 am

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by stormwell »

Notice
Notice [dice:3a0y2yae]62845:0[/dice:3a0y2yae]
Oblivious to Peter tailing them through the streets of the town, the thugs make for the aerodrome. Though it seems that the men have a reputation as the locals part to allow the thugs a clear passage, it is clear that nobody is willing to even risk causing trouble. The men had an air of self-assuredness about them, something that aided Peter greatly in remaining unseen along with the crowds.

At the aerodrome the thugs make for a hanger, that has a small transport plane by it, and bark orders at others who'd been waiting at the hanger. There is a scramble to get the plane ready, though Peter has time to watch things closely. Most curiously, the plane is marked with what appears to be the symbol of a black fox.

User avatar
Aleister Crowley
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:48 pm

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by Aleister Crowley »

Notice 11 _
[*] Notice (1d4) [dice:1h905fuv]62846:0[/dice:1h905fuv]
[*] Wild (1d6) [dice:1h905fuv]62846:1[/dice:1h905fuv]

Benny for Reroll (2 of 3 remaining)

[*] Notice (1d4) [dice:1h905fuv]62846:2[/dice:1h905fuv]
[*] Aced! Notice (1d4+4) [dice:1h905fuv]62846:4[/dice:1h905fuv]
[*] Super Aced! Notice (1d4+8) [dice:1h905fuv]62846:5[/dice:1h905fuv]
[*] Wild (1d6) [dice:1h905fuv]62846:3[/dice:1h905fuv]
Crowley is half way to the tavern when he sees the group of thugs heading to the aerodrome, opposite from the administrative offices which he had just left. None the wiser as to who they are, he does catch sight of @Crusor_Peter45 Peter slinking after the thugs. Assuming that Peter is following a lead, he continues to the tavern to round up @Penelope Lane.

User avatar
Penelope Lane
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed May 29, 2019 4:29 am

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by Penelope Lane »

Avroville/Tavern
Round 0

Penelope looked up as Crowley came into the tavern. She smiled at him. “What’s up, boss?” she asked. “Just been chatting with the boys. Find something?”

***

Penelope Lane Character Sheet
Parry: 4; Toughness: 5
PP: 20/20
Rifle Ammo: 10/10
  • Spare ammo: 100
Revolver Ammo: 6/6
  • Spare ammo: 100
The Ravener
Zephyr-class Armed Merchant Cruiser

Size: 16 (Gargantuan/6 Wounds)
Handling: -2
Top Speed: 75 MPH
Toughness: 14/4 (2/0) - Gondola/Envelope
Weapons: 3x 6-inch cannons (Fixed Left), 3x 6-inch cannons (Fixed Right)
Crew: ~50
Notes: 6x engines (3 either side), capacity for 3 light or medium sized aircraft (1 air deck + 2 launch ramps), Heavy Armor

Crusor_Peter45
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 8:54 am

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by Crusor_Peter45 »

[dice:37k6ffln]62956:0[/dice:37k6ffln]
[dice:37k6ffln]62956:1[/dice:37k6ffln]

Peter edged forward towards the aircraft, careful to remain in the shadows as he carefully slipped up behind one of the tougher looking gangers. This is where peter belonged, hunched over a moving like he was never there. He thought back to all the ambushes he had laid before, all those who fell without a clue as to how or why. For a brief moment he thought how easy he could sink his ax into the probable pirate’s skull. And then how easily he could have slipped away and gotten away with it. He suddenly shook his head and he reinserted him self into the moment just in time to slip behind some boxes as a innocent looking mechanic rounded the corner. Killing not why he was here. Thus he continued on towards the air craft. He notice nearly a moment to soon that he was going a little fast. As he realized that he had brushed past a tool box a little too close. He watched as a 1/2inch wrench slipped off the top and began towards the floor. He quickly but silently rushed forward to grab it right before it clanged onto the floor and alerted everyone in the echoing hanger. After a moment of breath at the closeness of the moment he decided to slide the wrench into his pocket and look for a hiding spot with in the cargo area

User avatar
Aleister Crowley
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:48 pm

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by Aleister Crowley »

Crowley looks to @Penelope Lane, "The chase is on." Crowley orders a whiskey sour and stares into the drink. Quietly he whispers, "When you have finished with the boys. Head back to the hanger."

Downing the drink. He shivers as the alcohol runs its way down his throat. Tipping the barman he heads out to look after a lead on the Wulvers if the night still provides the time. He is uncertain if he will be able to locate the ship before it leaves but hopes that the Major will be alert and ready to follow.

Instead of heading after his Wulver leads he heads to the hangers and makes his way down the line of airships looking for or listening for the ships that maybe leaving soon. When he reaches his teams ship, he stops the Major, "Captain, we have a lead. My team will stay the night if necessary. Implementing Chasing contingency."

User avatar
Penelope Lane
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed May 29, 2019 4:29 am

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by Penelope Lane »

Avroville/Tavern
Round 0

Penelope nodded at Crowley. She tossed back a last drink. “Sorry, boys. The boss called. But if everyone here is as nice as you lads, I’ll be happy to be back again,” she said, favoring them all with a beautiful smile before she slipped off her stool and sashayed out.

Always leave them wanting more.

Penny headed to the hanger.

***

Penelope Lane Character Sheet
Parry: 4; Toughness: 5
PP: 20/20
Rifle Ammo: 10/10
  • Spare ammo: 100
Revolver Ammo: 6/6
  • Spare ammo: 100
The Ravener
Zephyr-class Armed Merchant Cruiser

Size: 16 (Gargantuan/6 Wounds)
Handling: -2
Top Speed: 75 MPH
Toughness: 14/4 (2/0) - Gondola/Envelope
Weapons: 3x 6-inch cannons (Fixed Left), 3x 6-inch cannons (Fixed Right)
Crew: ~50
Notes: 6x engines (3 either side), capacity for 3 light or medium sized aircraft (1 air deck + 2 launch ramps), Heavy Armor

User avatar
Aleister Crowley
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:48 pm

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by Aleister Crowley »

Aliester is not necessarily moving fast towards his destination and is not at all surprised when @Penelope Lane shows up beside him moving briskly to stay warm, like he is.

The streets are empty for the most part, the cold keeping smart people from wandering around at night. Crowley recognizes Penelope by the footfalls of her boots and her stride. "Ms. Lane, I hope the boys were not disappointed."

Crusor_Peter45
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 8:54 am

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by Crusor_Peter45 »

Peter almost Immediately began slipping into what ever baggage or cargo he could find before he pulled a blanket form his pack and draped it over what one might still see. He already could feel the choking sensation of what the flight in this tiny tin can would likely be like. He tried to breath as he held tight onto his hatchet ready to flick it upwards at what ever might have pulled at the blanket off of him.

User avatar
stormwell
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron
Posts: 308
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:26 am

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by stormwell »

Random NPC Notice
Notice [dice:23zxv0fl]63025:0[/dice:23zxv0fl]
Whether some higher power was smiling down on him or he was born under a lucky star, Peter managed to sneak through the hanger and onboard the plane. No shouts came and no alarms sounded, not once did any of those round the hanger and aircraft noticed the shadow slipping through their ranks. The thugs themselves seemed relaxed, idly chatting in what appeared to be Tylandish as they busied themselves with preparing the plane. Soon came the spluttering of the engines before they exploded into life with a throaty roar.

The airframe shook with the vibrating rumble of the engines and as the aircraft started to roll forward.

Crusor_Peter45
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 8:54 am

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by Crusor_Peter45 »

[dice:1yzxk3jw]63026:0[/dice:1yzxk3jw]
[dice:1yzxk3jw]63026:1[/dice:1yzxk3jw]

Peter sat there as he felt as if the fuselage was collapsing in on him. He groaned and held tight on his weapon as he began to bite down on the collar of his coat. The disgusting wool coating his tongue. He tried harder to forget where he was but it didn’t really seem to help in the slightest.

User avatar
Penelope Lane
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed May 29, 2019 4:29 am

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by Penelope Lane »

Avroville/Tavern
Round 0

Penelope smiled at Crowley. “Just means they will be that much more excited to see me again next time,” she told the commander, falling in step beside him. “Where did Peter go? He was in the bar with me earlier, but I didn’t see him when I left.”

***

Penelope Lane Character Sheet
Parry: 4; Toughness: 5
PP: 20/20
Rifle Ammo: 10/10
  • Spare ammo: 100
Revolver Ammo: 6/6
  • Spare ammo: 100
The Ravener
Zephyr-class Armed Merchant Cruiser

Size: 16 (Gargantuan/6 Wounds)
Handling: -2
Top Speed: 75 MPH
Toughness: 14/4 (2/0) - Gondola/Envelope
Weapons: 3x 6-inch cannons (Fixed Left), 3x 6-inch cannons (Fixed Right)
Crew: ~50
Notes: 6x engines (3 either side), capacity for 3 light or medium sized aircraft (1 air deck + 2 launch ramps), Heavy Armor

User avatar
stormwell
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron
Posts: 308
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:26 am

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by stormwell »

Thugs Notice 15
Notice [dice:2pm0fp3d]63102:0[/dice:2pm0fp3d]
Explodes [dice:2pm0fp3d]63102:1[/dice:2pm0fp3d]
Explodes Again! [dice:2pm0fp3d]63102:2[/dice:2pm0fp3d]
Whether it was a sound that he made or something he'd dislodged Peter wouldn't know, it might've been the piloting noticing the plane was carrying extra weight. Whatever the reason, the aircraft came to a halt with a squeal of brakes and the thunder of the engines died down to an idling rumble. The thugs started combing through the cargo area of the plane, checking boxes and pulling aside tarpaulin as they search. Peter's hiding place was soon exposed and an angry voice cried. "Wots thus? A stowaway?!"

Note to Peter
Make an opposed Athletics roll, if you beat the thugs' roll below you get to act first.

Athletics [dice:2pm0fp3d]63102:3[/dice:2pm0fp3d]

User avatar
Aleister Crowley
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:48 pm

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by Aleister Crowley »

Penelope Lane wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:01 am
Avroville/Tavern
Round 0

Penelope smiled at Crowley. “Just means they will be that much more excited to see me again next time,” she told the commander, falling in step beside him. “Where did Peter go? He was in the bar with me earlier, but I didn’t see him when I left.”

***

Penelope Lane Character Sheet
Parry: 4; Toughness: 5
PP: 20/20
Rifle Ammo: 10/10
  • Spare ammo: 100
Revolver Ammo: 6/6
  • Spare ammo: 100
The Ravener
Zephyr-class Armed Merchant Cruiser

Size: 16 (Gargantuan/6 Wounds)
Handling: -2
Top Speed: 75 MPH
Toughness: 14/4 (2/0) - Gondola/Envelope
Weapons: 3x 6-inch cannons (Fixed Left), 3x 6-inch cannons (Fixed Right)
Crew: ~50
Notes: 6x engines (3 either side), capacity for 3 light or medium sized aircraft (1 air deck + 2 launch ramps), Heavy Armor
"Did you speak with anyone leaving the tavern before I arrived?"

"Peter was tailing some men coming from the tavern when I saw him last. My guess is that they are at the hanger now."

"Just not sure if there are any other clues that might tell us where Peter is or who he is with."

Crusor_Peter45
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 8:54 am

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by Crusor_Peter45 »

Notice
[dice:3srw2atb]63131:0[/dice:3srw2atb]
[dice:3srw2atb]63131:1[/dice:3srw2atb]

Athletics
[dice:3srw2atb]63131:2[/dice:3srw2atb]
[dice:3srw2atb]63131:3[/dice:3srw2atb]

Benny
[dice:3srw2atb]63131:4[/dice:3srw2atb]
Ace [dice:3srw2atb]63131:6[/dice:3srw2atb]
Ace #2 [dice:3srw2atb]63131:7[/dice:3srw2atb]
[dice:3srw2atb]63131:5[/dice:3srw2atb]

Fighting
[dice:3srw2atb]63131:8[/dice:3srw2atb]
[dice:3srw2atb]63131:9[/dice:3srw2atb]

(I don’t know their parry but I’m rolling damage anyways, so I don’t have to edit this later)

Damage: [dice:3srw2atb]63131:10[/dice:3srw2atb]
Benny for damage
[dice:3srw2atb]63131:11[/dice:3srw2atb]

The raise from the drop
[dice:3srw2atb]63131:12[/dice:3srw2atb]
Ace [dice:3srw2atb]63131:13[/dice:3srw2atb]

Peter might have been small and non threatening looking. However that merely meant he only had to hit first and hard. As soon as he realized one was close he sprung out from his hiding spot. He slammed his shield into the man’s chest before he went to slash his ax into the thug’s leg, a spot that would be hopefully hard to defend with peter so up close. He thought briefly about the prospects of this being a normal aircrew men who just had a thing for fox’s. Yet he quickly dismissed the thoughts because the other alternatives might end with him dead. then he realized his thoughts had distracted him and made him slam his ax more like a baton than a blade, thus doing little damage to the man’s leg.

User avatar
stormwell
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron
Posts: 308
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:26 am

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by stormwell »

Rolls
Fighting [dice:31bqmmfj]63163:0[/dice:31bqmmfj]
Though Peter's blow was not damaging, the shock of the impact was enough to throw the thug's aim off as he swung with a heavy club. The chunk of wood sailed through the air, missing Peter by inches and continuing in an arc round until it connected with the fuselage of the aircraft. The heavy thump reverted throughout the plane, alerting the rest of the thugs to the intruder in their mist.

GM's Note
Peters outnumbered 4-to-1 and his options are;

1. Surrender and hope they don't rough him up too much.

2. Try and escape.

3. Go down fighting.

User avatar
Penelope Lane
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed May 29, 2019 4:29 am

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by Penelope Lane »

Avroville/Tavern
Round 0

“Yes,” Penelope answered Crowley. “Some rather rude Tyranian men who called themselves the Black Foxes,” she said. “They shoved their way through the little group of men around me on their way out, and we exchanged a few words. Then they left.”

***

Penelope Lane Character Sheet
Parry: 4; Toughness: 5
PP: 20/20
Rifle Ammo: 10/10
  • Spare ammo: 100
Revolver Ammo: 6/6
  • Spare ammo: 100
The Ravener
Zephyr-class Armed Merchant Cruiser

Size: 16 (Gargantuan/6 Wounds)
Handling: -2
Top Speed: 75 MPH
Toughness: 14/4 (2/0) - Gondola/Envelope
Weapons: 3x 6-inch cannons (Fixed Left), 3x 6-inch cannons (Fixed Right)
Crew: ~50
Notes: 6x engines (3 either side), capacity for 3 light or medium sized aircraft (1 air deck + 2 launch ramps), Heavy Armor

Crusor_Peter45
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 8:54 am

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by Crusor_Peter45 »

Shooting to suppress
[dice:kjyxqr3o]63189:0[/dice:kjyxqr3o]
[dice:kjyxqr3o]63189:1[/dice:kjyxqr3o]
Ace [dice:kjyxqr3o]63189:2[/dice:kjyxqr3o]

Peter quickly drew his pistol and fired mostly randomly as he began to retreat backwards away from the thugs, and towards the door way. He practically tackled it open before stumbling out onto the flightline.

User avatar
stormwell
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron
Posts: 308
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:26 am

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by stormwell »

GM's Roll
Fighting[dice:22fdu63n]63219:0[/dice:22fdu63n]

Shooting [dice:22fdu63n]63219:1[/dice:22fdu63n]
There were cries in alarm as Peter sprayed away with his machine pistol, the unexpected move taking the ruffians off-guard. The one with the club tried taking another swing as Peter dashed past, but proved to be no better than his first attempt. Another tried taking a shot with a revolver, though went wide and may or may not have hit something vital. In the end, the thugs resorted to throwing curses at Peter as he scrambled out of the aircraft.

Crusor_Peter45
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 8:54 am

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by Crusor_Peter45 »

[dice:29b0nxsd]63225:0[/dice:29b0nxsd]
[dice:29b0nxsd]63225:1[/dice:29b0nxsd]
[dice:29b0nxsd]63225:2[/dice:29b0nxsd]
[dice:29b0nxsd]63225:3[/dice:29b0nxsd]

Damage
[dice:29b0nxsd]63225:4[/dice:29b0nxsd]

Peter stopped just out side of the door and let his machine gun blast into the tail of the air craft.

User avatar
stormwell
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron
Posts: 308
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:26 am

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by stormwell »

Peter's burst of automatic gunfire hit the aircraft's tail, though other than a handful of holes petered in the sheet metal there didn't appear to be any actual damage done. Though the gunfire did spark a commotion at the aerodrome, some people started fleeing the area whilst there were cries of alarm and shouts from the aerodrome's guards. Unbelievably one of the aircraft's engines suddenly spluttered and died, indicating an issue with the plane.

In the distance, an alarm sounded.
GM's Note
There is a fair bit of noise at the aerodrome, an alarm is ringing and the guards are responding.

Crowley and Penelope need to make a Notice roll, +2 bonus from the commotion.

Peter can use the chaos to Stealth, again getting a +2 bonus. A Notice roll at -2 will reveal whats up with the plane.

User avatar
Penelope Lane
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed May 29, 2019 4:29 am

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by Penelope Lane »

Notice 10
+2 commotion
Notice [dice:3fl9p2cw]63397:0[/dice:3fl9p2cw]
Wild [dice:3fl9p2cw]63397:1[/dice:3fl9p2cw]
Ace [dice:3fl9p2cw]63397:2[/dice:3fl9p2cw]
Avroville/Tavern
Round 0

The sound of gunfire caught Penelope’s attention and she stopped, looking around for the source of the commotion as alarms rang. “You think that’s our Peter?” she asked, pulling the firebolt pistol from her hip. “We should check that out.”

Penny started off at a run toward one of the aerodromes where the hubbub seemed to be occuring.

***

Penelope Lane Character Sheet
Parry: 4; Toughness: 5
PP: 20/20
Rifle Ammo: 10/10
  • Spare ammo: 100
Revolver Ammo: 6/6
  • Spare ammo: 100
The Ravener
Zephyr-class Armed Merchant Cruiser

Size: 16 (Gargantuan/6 Wounds)
Handling: -2
Top Speed: 75 MPH
Toughness: 14/4 (2/0) - Gondola/Envelope
Weapons: 3x 6-inch cannons (Fixed Left), 3x 6-inch cannons (Fixed Right)
Crew: ~50
Notes: 6x engines (3 either side), capacity for 3 light or medium sized aircraft (1 air deck + 2 launch ramps), Heavy Armor

User avatar
Aleister Crowley
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:48 pm

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by Aleister Crowley »

Crowley speaks briefly with the Major, "If you have seen any Black Fox insignias around here, we may need to be moving now."

Smiling, unuasual for Crowley, he looks at @Penelope Lane, "Peter has certain challenges with other people's flying."

Turning on his heal, Crowley begins running out to the flight line. Lifting his voice above the crowds and the chaos. "Hey stop right there. Why are you all kidnapping my crewman?"

Turning to anyone official looking, "You just allow anyone to take people from this outpost."

Shouting and running after Peter, "Cruise. Cruise. Did they hurt you?" @Crusor_Peter45

Turning and shouting back to the authorities, "You have a medic. Someone who can look after my man Cruise here?"

Crusor_Peter45
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 8:54 am

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by Crusor_Peter45 »

Peter glanced back at Crowley before he pointed his pistol at the door of the air craft. “No sir, I’m perfectly fine, stow away mission gone loud is all that happen.” He stood there feeling some frustration in Crowley acting like Crusor was a child more than a RAM, but he wasn’t the kind of person to let himself take it to heart

User avatar
stormwell
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron
Posts: 308
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:26 am

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by stormwell »

Aleister Crowley wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:45 am
Turning on his heal, Crowley begins running out to the flight line. Lifting his voice above the crowds and the chaos. "Hey stop right there. Why are you all kidnapping my crewman?"

Turning to anyone official looking, "You just allow anyone to take people from this outpost."

Shouting and running after Peter, "Cruise. Cruise. Did they hurt you?"

Turning and shouting back to the authorities, "You have a medic. Someone who can look after my man Cruise here?"
"A Kidnapping?" An annoyed looking guard captain asked, looking at the sour faced thugs. "This true?"

"Course it ain't." Replied one of the thugs. "Damn guttersnipe stowed away, then shot up our plane...put a hole through one of the fuel lines."

"I see." Muttered the guard captain, who hesitated for a moment to weigh up both his options and future before turning to Crowley. "There's a doctor in town, best take you and your man there...I'll escort you to save further trouble."

User avatar
Aleister Crowley
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:48 pm

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by Aleister Crowley »

stormwell wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:14 pm
Aleister Crowley wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:45 am
Turning on his heal, Crowley begins running out to the flight line. Lifting his voice above the crowds and the chaos. "Hey stop right there. Why are you all kidnapping my crewman?"

Turning to anyone official looking, "You just allow anyone to take people from this outpost."

Shouting and running after Peter, "Cruise. Cruise. Did they hurt you?"

Turning and shouting back to the authorities, "You have a medic. Someone who can look after my man Cruise here?"
"A Kidnapping?" An annoyed looking guard captain asked, looking at the sour faced thugs. "This true?"

"Course it ain't." Replied one of the thugs. "Damn guttersnipe stowed away, then shot up our plane...put a hole through one of the fuel lines."

"I see." Muttered the guard captain, who hesitated for a moment to weigh up both his options and future before turning to Crowley. "There's a doctor in town, best take you and your man there...I'll escort you to save further trouble."
Crowley looks over @Crusor_Peter45 and "notices" a lump on his head. Grabbing a handkerchief he applies it to a spot on the back of Peter's head. Glancing at the guard, "Nasty lump but no bleeding." To emphasize he pulls the cloth from Peter's head and has @Penelope Lane walk with him while he walks with the guard.

As he passes by the Major, he just nods to him. Turning to engage the guard, "Are things always this rough and unfriendly?"

"I appreciate your willingness to assist but I believe we may have overstayed our welcome."

At that he leaves the Guard standing in the aerodome and is last to board their craft behind Peter and Penelope.

"Major, the Black Fox crew just put themselves at the top of our list. Your call, we follow or gather more intel?"

Padawan_GM1
Game Master
Posts: 133
Joined: Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:27 pm

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by Padawan_GM1 »

Crusor lowered his pistol before walking off with Penelope and Crowley. He didn’t quite get what Crowley was playing towards but it seemed better to go along. He didn’t fully put his pistol away until they were completely out of sight of the thugs. Had Crowley not been there he probably would have circled back and tried stowing away again, if fact he was very tempted to do it anyways.

User avatar
Penelope Lane
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed May 29, 2019 4:29 am

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by Penelope Lane »

Avroville
Round 0

Penelope glanced at the Black Foxes, tossed them a friendly smile, and then turned to follow after Crowley, falling in beside Peter. “You sure you’re okay, love?” she asked. “That is a nasty lump. We should put some ice on it when we get back,” she told him, touching his arm with concern. “At least it should be easy to find some ice around here.” She shivered a bit in the cold wind.

***

Penelope Lane Character Sheet
Parry: 4; Toughness: 5
PP: 20/20
Rifle Ammo: 10/10
  • Spare ammo: 100
Revolver Ammo: 6/6
  • Spare ammo: 100
The Ravener
Zephyr-class Armed Merchant Cruiser

Size: 16 (Gargantuan/6 Wounds)
Handling: -2
Top Speed: 75 MPH
Toughness: 14/4 (2/0) - Gondola/Envelope
Weapons: 3x 6-inch cannons (Fixed Left), 3x 6-inch cannons (Fixed Right)
Crew: ~50
Notes: 6x engines (3 either side), capacity for 3 light or medium sized aircraft (1 air deck + 2 launch ramps), Heavy Armor

User avatar
stormwell
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron
Posts: 308
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:26 am

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by stormwell »

Aleister Crowley wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:23 pm
As he passes by the Major, he just nods to him. Turning to engage the guard, "Are things always this rough and unfriendly?"

"I appreciate your willingness to assist but I believe we may have overstayed our welcome."

At that he leaves the Guard standing in the aerodome and is last to board their craft behind Peter and Penelope.

"Major, the Black Fox crew just put themselves at the top of our list. Your call, we follow or gather more intel?"
"Sometimes." The guard answered. "Usually when folk chose the wrong people to tussle with."

"Just making sure theres no further trouble, though I think that may be for the best." Agreed the guard, who headed off as Crowley and co boarded their own aircraft.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"I say follow." The Major answered. "Though their departure has been delayed by the look of things, gives us time to prep one of the Ravener's escort planes to be our hound."

Crusor_Peter45
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 8:54 am

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by Crusor_Peter45 »

Peter spoke up “their delay could allow me another chance to stow away on board. If I had a flare I could give you the exact location of their base. Plus there’s no chance of me losing them.” He looked at Crowley for permission before he scratched the back of his head. He could already assume they would say no, now that he was back on the ship.

User avatar
Aleister Crowley
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:48 pm

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by Aleister Crowley »

Aliester nods in agreeance with the following suggestion but waves off Peter's idea to stow away a second time.

When he has Peter aside afterwards, " @Crusor_Peter45 how are you handling being in flight these days?"

User avatar
stormwell
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron
Posts: 308
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:26 am

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by stormwell »

The necessary arrangements were made; one of the airship's escort planes was made ready for a quick launch as lookouts were posted with orders to keep watch on the aerodrome. Some time later the lookouts reported a gryo-craft arriving, it's top-mounted propellers settling it down beside the stricken aircraft of the thugs. A few minutes past and the craft lifted off again, hovering high in the air before the thugs' aircraft suddenly exploded. The gryo-craft then turned and flew southwards, the Ravener's scout plane was hastily scrambled in pursuit.

Fortunately, the pilot of the scout plane manages to spy the gryo-craft landing in a location some miles to the south along the coastline. The particular location is an area known as the Shackles, it is where a mountain range meets the sea with towering cliffs. When the pilot does a second flyover of the spot, after circling round, he reports that the craft has gone. He is able to confirm that he has the right location, but cannot account for where the gyro-craft went.

Back onboard the airship, Hawthorne quizzes you about your next move.

Crusor_Peter45
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 8:54 am

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by Crusor_Peter45 »

Peter tried to put up a brave face in front of Crowley but it still wasn’t something he could get used to. The thin air certainly wasn’t helping him out either. Regardless he decided to lie and say he was fine.

User avatar
Aleister Crowley
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:48 pm

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by Aleister Crowley »

Crowley looks at Hawthorne, "We are going to need to explore those coordinates."

"We most likely need to parachute in since we do not have a gyro-jet. Are we capable of vertical take offs with the Ravener?"

Flipping open his field journal, "The Shackles."

He is quiet for a few minutes as he studies his notes, comments, and theories.

"We need to go in by night. Glide in from a distance out. Parachute in. You can mostly kick your engines back on once you are a kilometer or so from the coordinates and the mountains will block their turn over."

"Figure a maximum of three days time to locate what we are looking for, which is most likely a cavern deep enough to allow a small air field."

"We locate a suitable landing zone for the marines and possible touch down points for any of the vertical take off units."

"In four days time, figure we have been captured and or are dead."

"Anything else I might have missed?"

User avatar
Penelope Lane
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed May 29, 2019 4:29 am

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by Penelope Lane »

Avroville
Round 0

“A parachute drop it night is going to be difficult,” Penelope considered, “especially if you miss. What about rappelling down to the top of the cliff with some climbing gear and then rappel down the cliff?”

***

Penelope Lane Character Sheet
Parry: 4; Toughness: 5
PP: 20/20
Rifle Ammo: 10/10
  • Spare ammo: 100
Revolver Ammo: 6/6
  • Spare ammo: 100
The Ravener
Zephyr-class Armed Merchant Cruiser

Size: 16 (Gargantuan/6 Wounds)
Handling: -2
Top Speed: 75 MPH
Toughness: 14/4 (2/0) - Gondola/Envelope
Weapons: 3x 6-inch cannons (Fixed Left), 3x 6-inch cannons (Fixed Right)
Crew: ~50
Notes: 6x engines (3 either side), capacity for 3 light or medium sized aircraft (1 air deck + 2 launch ramps), Heavy Armor

Crusor_Peter45
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 8:54 am

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by Crusor_Peter45 »

Penelope Lane wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:07 am
Avroville
Round 0

“A parachute drop it night is going to be difficult,” Penelope considered, “especially if you miss. What about rappelling down to the top of the cliff with some climbing gear and then rappel down the cliff?”

***

Penelope Lane Character Sheet
Parry: 4; Toughness: 5
PP: 20/20
Rifle Ammo: 10/10
  • Spare ammo: 100
Revolver Ammo: 6/6
  • Spare ammo: 100
The Ravener
Zephyr-class Armed Merchant Cruiser

Size: 16 (Gargantuan/6 Wounds)
Handling: -2
Top Speed: 75 MPH
Toughness: 14/4 (2/0) - Gondola/Envelope
Weapons: 3x 6-inch cannons (Fixed Left), 3x 6-inch cannons (Fixed Right)
Crew: ~50
Notes: 6x engines (3 either side), capacity for 3 light or medium sized aircraft (1 air deck + 2 launch ramps), Heavy Armor

If we repel from the ravener even if we got an extremely skilled pilot the ship will drift and there’s a good chance the repellers will smack into something while the ravener pulls them

User avatar
stormwell
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron
Posts: 308
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:26 am

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by stormwell »

"It'll have to be parachute." Hawthorne stated. "Crosswinds in the Shambles will make it nigh impossible to keep the Ravener on station long enough for you lot to repel out."

"You can use the gondola on the underside of the airship to jump from, though you'll need to pull your chord soon as you go." Continued Hawthorne. "Our pilot did report a clearing where the thugs' gryo-craft landed, located in a lightly wooded valley...gotta be someplace in that valley where it went. But I strongly doubt we can put the airship down there."

"The biggest problem is going to be support once you're on the ground, a squad of aero-marines can jump with you but that'll be it until other RAF units arrive."

User avatar
Aleister Crowley
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:48 pm

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by Aleister Crowley »

stormwell wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:29 pm
"It'll have to be parachute." Hawthorne stated. "Crosswinds in the Shambles will make it nigh impossible to keep the Ravener on station long enough for you lot to repel out."

"You can use the gondola on the underside of the airship to jump from, though you'll need to pull your chord soon as you go." Continued Hawthorne. "Our pilot did report a clearing where the thugs' gryo-craft landed, located in a lightly wooded valley...gotta be someplace in that valley where it went. But I strongly doubt we can put the airship down there."

"The biggest problem is going to be support once you're on the ground, a squad of aero-marines can jump with you but that'll be it until other RAF units arrive."
"I see no problem with us being the scout team for the the Marines we brought with us. We need immediate reinforcements, which would be your priority once we are on the ground."

"Figuring three days is adequate turn around for the Ravener to get back to the Commonwealth, load a contigent of Marines, and have the ready divisions of the RAF on your heels."

Crusor_Peter45
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 8:54 am

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by Crusor_Peter45 »

Peter wasn’t one of stereotypical brawny chest thumping marine but he still had the heart of one. Thus he was more than eager to finally do what he was good at, Scouting. “Oorah Sir! Can’t wait!” Although his small form hardly aided in making that statement seem at all serious. However there was a good deal of truth behind it. Especially since it meant he could be back on the ground

User avatar
Penelope Lane
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed May 29, 2019 4:29 am

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by Penelope Lane »

Avroville
Round 0

Penelope sighed. “So be it,” she said. “I will get my gear ready.” She had to make sure her tech was going to be fully charged. “When are we making the drop?”

***

Penelope Lane Character Sheet
Parry: 4; Toughness: 5
PP: 20/20
Rifle Ammo: 10/10
  • Spare ammo: 100
Revolver Ammo: 6/6
  • Spare ammo: 100
The Ravener
Zephyr-class Armed Merchant Cruiser

Size: 16 (Gargantuan/6 Wounds)
Handling: -2
Top Speed: 75 MPH
Toughness: 14/4 (2/0) - Gondola/Envelope
Weapons: 3x 6-inch cannons (Fixed Left), 3x 6-inch cannons (Fixed Right)
Crew: ~50
Notes: 6x engines (3 either side), capacity for 3 light or medium sized aircraft (1 air deck + 2 launch ramps), Heavy Armor

User avatar
stormwell
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron
Posts: 308
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:26 am

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by stormwell »

"Nightfall." Hawthorne smiled. "It would decrease our chances of being spotted."

As Hawthorne stated, the Ravener made it's sojourn over the Shambles under the cover of night. A crescent moon hung high in the sky, it's feeble glow going little against the oppressive darkness of the valleys nestled in the mountain range. You have been standing in the gondola on the underside of the airship for the best part of an hour, most of which with the lights dowsed to allow your eyes to be accustomed to the darkness outside. There is a curt signal from the bridge and a couple of airmen open the side door before shoving out an equipment pack and parachute, extra rations and a radio set for when you finally get back on terra firma.

Then, it is your turn to step out into the inky and empty blackness...

Notes to Players
Parachuting requires an Athletics roll.

Success: Well done, you've made it down safely.

Failure: You land awkwardly and suffer Bumps and Bruises.

Critical Failure: Erm, yeah....you make it to the ground alright, though spend a Benny to survive with only one Wound left.

Once on the ground, roll Notice, Survival or anything else you feel works for searching the terrain. Aiming for five successes for the group as a whole.

Good luck.

Crusor_Peter45
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 8:54 am

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by Crusor_Peter45 »

Athletics
[dice:1phql053]64294:0[/dice:1phql053]
[dice:1phql053]64294:1[/dice:1phql053]

Peter step up to the door and stared out into the nothingness before hurling himself into it. He both loved and hated parachuting, for one it got him out of the metal death trap that was the ship. However it also had him hurtling towards the ground with only a silk cloth to save him. He counted the seconds as he felt the ground get closer and closer towards him. He hit six second and started to worry his chute didn’t fully open. However it was short lived before he felt the jerking pull of the cloth. He sighed a breath of relief before he looked up to inspect it. There was more cord tangling than he would have liked, but he would survive.

He tired to peer out around him and see a safe place to land, but he hardly saw anything. He did see one large figure that he assume to be a tree, and after a cross wind gave him a good push, he confirmed it to be a correct assumption. He felt the twigs and branches rake against his face before he finally face planted into the icy snow of the ground.

He laid there for a good longer than he probably should have before a ram came strolling up to him.

“Hey, you alright there?” The fellow marine asked

“Yeah...just enjoying the feeling of solid ground...and waiting for my head to stop spinning...” Crusor responded before he finally stumbled his way upward only to find himself falling on his rear due to the cords of his chute

“Wait you’re tangled-“ the marine stared but Peter quickly pulled out his ax before he used it to cut himself free.

“Not any more” he finally stood up before he looked at the mess of his silk “I’m really going to hate this but I also really hate leaving a sign of us. He grabbed a handful of cords as high up as he could before he tried to fall backwards and pull the chute down with him. Instead he simply hung from the cords as the branches of the tree merely creaked. The marine quickly offered to help and they finally pulled a majority of the chute down along with a good chunk of the branches.

“Well...you defiantly can’t use that anymore...” the marine remarked.

“Not with that attitude...although not as intended anymore.” He began to wine the cords around the silk and pull out any branches he could find before he stuffed it back into his pack. “Let’s move.” He said to the marine before he snuck off into the darkness.

Stealth
[dice:1phql053]64294:2[/dice:1phql053]
[dice:1phql053]64294:3[/dice:1phql053]

Ace [dice:1phql053]64294:4[/dice:1phql053]

The marine followed behind Peter but quickly lost track of him in the darkness
“Wha? Hey! Where did you go you wirily little bastard?” Crusor meanwhile was already a ways a head peering out at a couple of figures in the distance, could have been more Rams or it could be an enemy patrol he couldn’t quite tell in the darkness.
OOC Comments
Unless Stephen wants it other wise I’m treating the figures as Crowley and Penelope
Last edited by Crusor_Peter45 on Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:58 pm, edited 5 times in total.

User avatar
Aleister Crowley
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:48 pm

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by Aleister Crowley »

He recommended parachuting, knowing full well that his his Athletic skill left a ot to be desired.

Crowley saw how bad @Crusor_Peter45's fears were and realized that his at this moment were even more than his. God I hope it make down in one piece.

Athletics
[*] Athletics (1d4) [dice:2w6ull83]64297:0[/dice:2w6ull83]
[*] Wild (1d6) [dice:2w6ull83]64297:1[/dice:2w6ull83]
He attributed much to his lack of visible markers and such to guide his chute but was thankful that he had not severly injured himself in the process.

User avatar
Aleister Crowley
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:48 pm

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by Aleister Crowley »

Crowley quickly identifies terrain as well as Peter and Penelope. He finds the supplies and comms as well.


Calling out to Lan and Crusor, he takes the moment to offer some words of encouragement. They were facing daunting tasks especially for a unit that went from eight strong down to three.

Support, Peter and Penelope both get a +1 to their rolls for the Dramatic Task
Work the Room
Support via Persuassion
Fatigue -1

[*] Persuassion (1d8) [dice:e47pf7q0]64298:2[/dice:e47pf7q0]
[*] Persuasion (WtR) (1d8) [dice:e47pf7q0]64298:3[/dice:e47pf7q0]
[*] Wild (1d6) [dice:e47pf7q0]64298:4[/dice:e47pf7q0]
Disregard
Fatigue -1
Tenacious Survivalist +2

[*] Survival (1d6) [dice:e47pf7q0]64298:0[/dice:e47pf7q0]
[*] Wild (1d6) [dice:e47pf7q0]64298:1[/dice:e47pf7q0]

User avatar
Penelope Lane
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed May 29, 2019 4:29 am

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by Penelope Lane »

Athletics 5
Athletics [dice:2rt3yed9]64365:0[/dice:2rt3yed9]
Ace [dice:2rt3yed9]64365:2[/dice:2rt3yed9]
Wild [dice:2rt3yed9]64365:1[/dice:2rt3yed9]
Darkvision 10; Raise: ignore 6 points of illumination penalties
Weird Science [dice:2rt3yed9]64365:3[/dice:2rt3yed9]
Ace [dice:2rt3yed9]64365:5[/dice:2rt3yed9]
Wild [dice:2rt3yed9]64365:4[/dice:2rt3yed9]
Notice 4; 1 success
Notice [dice:2rt3yed9]64365:6[/dice:2rt3yed9]
Wild [dice:2rt3yed9]64365:7[/dice:2rt3yed9]
Benny to reroll
Notice [dice:2rt3yed9]64365:8[/dice:2rt3yed9]
Wild [dice:2rt3yed9]64365:9[/dice:2rt3yed9]
Shambles
Round 0

Penelope had never made a parachute jump before, but she listened carefully. She pulled her goggles down over her eyes to let her see in the dark, pressing the activator. As she jumped, the goggles let her zero in on the open drop zone, avoiding the trees, and she landed deftly, knees bent, tucking into the roll.

“You boys have some trouble?” Penelope asked as she released the chute from her back and dusted off her trousers and jacket. “Now, where do we go next?” she asked, brushing her red hair from her face as she scanned around the terrain with her goggles.

***

Darkvision (raise): ignore 6 points of illumination penalties (600r)

Penelope Lane Character Sheet
Parry: 4; Toughness: 5
PP: 19/20
Bennies: 2/3
Rifle Ammo: 10/10
  • Spare ammo: 100
Revolver Ammo: 6/6
  • Spare ammo: 100
The Ravener
Zephyr-class Armed Merchant Cruiser

Size: 16 (Gargantuan/6 Wounds)
Handling: -2
Top Speed: 75 MPH
Toughness: 14/4 (2/0) - Gondola/Envelope
Weapons: 3x 6-inch cannons (Fixed Left), 3x 6-inch cannons (Fixed Right)
Crew: ~50
Notes: 6x engines (3 either side), capacity for 3 light or medium sized aircraft (1 air deck + 2 launch ramps), Heavy Armor

User avatar
stormwell
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron
Posts: 308
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:26 am

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by stormwell »

GM's Rolls
Aero-Marines' Parachuting Roll

Marine 1 [dice:1hwibfuy]64431:0[/dice:1hwibfuy]
Marine 2 [dice:1hwibfuy]64431:1[/dice:1hwibfuy] Vigor [dice:1hwibfuy]64431:5[/dice:1hwibfuy] KIA
Marine 3 [dice:1hwibfuy]64431:2[/dice:1hwibfuy]
Marine 4 [dice:1hwibfuy]64431:3[/dice:1hwibfuy] Vigor [dice:1hwibfuy]64431:6[/dice:1hwibfuy] Incapacitated
Marine 5 [dice:1hwibfuy]64431:4[/dice:1hwibfuy] Vigor [dice:1hwibfuy]64431:7[/dice:1hwibfuy] Incapacitated
The leader of the Aero-Marine squad, Corporal Malloy, sought Crowley out after everyone had landed on the ground and gathered together. Malloy's face was grim as he broke the news. "Sir, I regret ta inform ye that we lost Lance Corporal Donnell in the jump after a tree broke his fall and his neck."

"Marines Hicks and Wade aren't in good shape either, though Marine Lappin is seeing ta 'em both." Malloy continued. "That's most o' me squad out o' action and we've only just hit the ground, the bulk o' our fighting strength gone already."

"I'm aware this could impede the mission sir, so wot are yer orders?"

User avatar
Aleister Crowley
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:48 pm

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by Aleister Crowley »

Crowley knew the cross winds had been brutal. Night jumps increased the danger and the risk. The mission was vital to the safety of the Commonwealth. Crowley knew it and he knew that everyone who had jumped tonight knew it.

" @Crusor_Peter45 Crusor and Malloy. Secure Donnel, his chute, and the broken tree branches."

" @Penelope Lane Ms. Lane and I will do some scouting for a more secure location after we use our chutes to establish a wind break for the injured and Lappin."

In the darkness, Crowley looked for a place with more cover. Where approaches to the position could be covered with ease. "This is our rally point." Crowley set a hooded lamp on a tree stump. The light shown on the ground only. "We have thrity minutes before we need to meet up with each other again and check on everyone else."

"Any questions?"

After he has answered all questions he heads off to Lappin's position, and begins making a fire and setting up a windbreak and temporary security.

User avatar
Penelope Lane
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed May 29, 2019 4:29 am

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by Penelope Lane »

Shackles
Round 0

Penelope gathered her gear, checking her fire pistol and making sure her goggles were secure, then followed Crowley as they headed out to scout while the wounded were settled into a temporary camp.
Stealth 5
Stealth [dice:3viawzkt]64440:0[/dice:3viawzkt]
Wild [dice:3viawzkt]64440:1[/dice:3viawzkt]
Notice 5
Notice [dice:3viawzkt]64440:2[/dice:3viawzkt]
Wild [dice:3viawzkt]64440:3[/dice:3viawzkt]
***

Darkvision (raise): ignore 6 points of illumination penalties (600r)

Penelope Lane Character Sheet
Parry: 4; Toughness: 5
PP: 19/20
Bennies: 2/3
Rifle Ammo: 10/10
  • Spare ammo: 100
Revolver Ammo: 6/6
  • Spare ammo: 100
The Ravener
Zephyr-class Armed Merchant Cruiser

Size: 16 (Gargantuan/6 Wounds)
Handling: -2
Top Speed: 75 MPH
Toughness: 14/4 (2/0) - Gondola/Envelope
Weapons: 3x 6-inch cannons (Fixed Left), 3x 6-inch cannons (Fixed Right)
Crew: ~50
Notes: 6x engines (3 either side), capacity for 3 light or medium sized aircraft (1 air deck + 2 launch ramps), Heavy Armor

Padawan_GM1
Game Master
Posts: 133
Joined: Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:27 pm

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by Padawan_GM1 »

Peter tapped Malloy on the shoulder before heading off to get the chute and the branches.

Notice with alertness 19
OOC Comments

[dice:u40hos21]64442:0[/dice:u40hos21]
[dice:u40hos21]64442:1[/dice:u40hos21]
Ace
[dice:u40hos21]64442:2[/dice:u40hos21]
Second ace [dice:u40hos21]64442:3[/dice:u40hos21]
Peter easily spotted the chute and quickly went over to it. The thing was a jumbled mess and peter could understand exactly why it had happened. That didn’t mean he liked it however. Seeing his fellow Rams go down left a bad taste in his mouth. He quickly jumped up to try and use his weight to pull it out of the tree but just like with the first he was far from heavy enough. Malloy meanwhile simply grabbed it and yanked. Which sent Peter tumbling into the ground as silk, branches, and a particularly upset squirrel. After a moment of flailing about on the ground the Ram finally managed to grip the furry rodent before hurling it away into the trees around them. Which was responded by a low deep growling sound from the bushes and undergrowth.

“Malloy...please tell me that was your stomach...” Peter asked as he slowly took out his hand ax “grab the silk and lets get out of here.”

User avatar
stormwell
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron
Posts: 308
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:26 am

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by stormwell »

GM's Notes
Notice 6/5 Successes

Stealth [dice:2ya67wl4]64453:0[/dice:2ya67wl4]

Malloy's Notice [dice:2ya67wl4]64453:1[/dice:2ya67wl4]
"Probably some wild beastie." Stated Malloy as he patted his rifle. "Reckon it would make good eating if ye know wot I mean."

As Crowley busied himself with making some shelter for the wounded, it was Penelope who had some success scouting the area round their landing zone. She came across some unusual tracks in the snow, vehicle made along with some human footsteps that were only partially obscured by recent snowfall. There was also a large circle of disturbed snow, quite possibly where the mysterious gyro-craft had landed and then towed by a waiting vehicle. The tracks led to what appeared to be a nearby cave mouth, though Penelope was able to tell it was man made by tool marks in the rock. The floor of the cave was smooth concrete and a hundred feet or so inside the cave there was what looked like a hanger door barring the way, though there was a smaller door for persons on foot to pass through.

Note to Players
Crowley and Peter both make Notice rolls please.

Penelope can attempt a Notice to see whether she hears anything through the big door in the 'cave'.

Crusor_Peter45
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 8:54 am

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by Crusor_Peter45 »

“I’m hoping it’s only that....”

Notice
[dice:36ytkhc3]64456:0[/dice:36ytkhc3]
[dice:36ytkhc3]64456:1[/dice:36ytkhc3]

User avatar
Aleister Crowley
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:48 pm

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by Aleister Crowley »

Notice (1d4) [dice:2braq86y]64458:0[/dice:2braq86y]
Wild (1d6) [dice:2braq86y]64458:1[/dice:2braq86y]

User avatar
Penelope Lane
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed May 29, 2019 4:29 am

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by Penelope Lane »

Shackles
Round 0

Penelope quietly clicked her radio to contact the others. “Got some tracks. Vehicle and foot. They lead to a man made cave,and there is a big hanger door here.”

Carefully she pressed her ear to the door, trying to listen for anything inside.
Notice 11
Notice [dice:25thfxn7]64572:0[/dice:25thfxn7]
Wild [dice:25thfxn7]64572:1[/dice:25thfxn7]
Ace [dice:25thfxn7]64572:2[/dice:25thfxn7]
***

Darkvision (raise): ignore 6 points of illumination penalties (600r)

Penelope Lane Character Sheet
Parry: 4; Toughness: 5
PP: 19/20
Bennies: 2/3
Rifle Ammo: 10/10
  • Spare ammo: 100
Revolver Ammo: 6/6
  • Spare ammo: 100
The Ravener
Zephyr-class Armed Merchant Cruiser

Size: 16 (Gargantuan/6 Wounds)
Handling: -2
Top Speed: 75 MPH
Toughness: 14/4 (2/0) - Gondola/Envelope
Weapons: 3x 6-inch cannons (Fixed Left), 3x 6-inch cannons (Fixed Right)
Crew: ~50
Notes: 6x engines (3 either side), capacity for 3 light or medium sized aircraft (1 air deck + 2 launch ramps), Heavy Armor

User avatar
stormwell
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron
Posts: 308
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:26 am

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by stormwell »

For all concerned there was an unnerving feeling of being stalked by some unseen predator, though for the time being it seemed content with simply observing from wherever it was lurking. Whatever it was, it's presence never truly went away and Malloy warily kept a finger resting on the trigger of his rifle.


Though faint, Penelope could make out some sounds that seemed to be machine in origin. Though the noise offered little in the way of clues as to what laid beyond the door other than a factory or a workshop.

User avatar
Aleister Crowley
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:48 pm

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by Aleister Crowley »

Crowley is unphased by the cold or the harsh conditions. The reports coming back from @Penelope Lane and @Crusor_Peter45 gave him some insight and a a few situations to think upon.

He helps wrap up the dead Marine in his chute and tieing it off with the lines of the chute. He stuffs the chute pack with anything soft he can find and places it under the neck of the wrapped Marine, when they place him the hole they dig for his grave.

Crowley recommends shifts of two hours each, overlapping an hour with two others.
@Crusor_Peter45
Malloy
Crowley
Lappin
@Penelope Lane
"We need to be ready to move or secure our position at first light. Any other questions or concerns?"

Padawan_GM1
Game Master
Posts: 133
Joined: Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:27 pm

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by Padawan_GM1 »

Crusor shook his head “no questions here sir” he stood up and looked out into the darkness. He could practically hear the growling echoing in his head and thus he didn’t feel like putting his ax or shield away any time soon.

User avatar
Penelope Lane
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed May 29, 2019 4:29 am

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by Penelope Lane »

Shackles
Round 0

Penelope retreated back to rejoin the others. “Some kind of machinery beyond that door,” she reported. “I couldn’t tell much more than that.” She kept her pistol out and near at hand, some odd sense of being watched prickling the back of her neck. “We just going to camp out here in the open?” she asked, moonlight reflecting off the goggles she wore to see in the dark.

***

Darkvision (raise): ignore 6 points of illumination penalties (599r)

Penelope Lane Character Sheet
Parry: 4; Toughness: 5
PP: 19/20
Bennies: 2/3
Rifle Ammo: 10/10
  • Spare ammo: 100
Revolver Ammo: 6/6
  • Spare ammo: 100
The Ravener
Zephyr-class Armed Merchant Cruiser

Size: 16 (Gargantuan/6 Wounds)
Handling: -2
Top Speed: 75 MPH
Toughness: 14/4 (2/0) - Gondola/Envelope
Weapons: 3x 6-inch cannons (Fixed Left), 3x 6-inch cannons (Fixed Right)
Crew: ~50
Notes: 6x engines (3 either side), capacity for 3 light or medium sized aircraft (1 air deck + 2 launch ramps), Heavy Armor

User avatar
Aleister Crowley
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:48 pm

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by Aleister Crowley »

Penelope Lane wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:50 am
Shackles
Round 0

Penelope retreated back to rejoin the others. “Some kind of machinery beyond that door,” she reported. “I couldn’t tell much more than that.” She kept her pistol out and near at hand, some odd sense of being watched prickling the back of her neck. “We just going to camp out here in the open?” she asked, moonlight reflecting off the goggles she wore to see in the dark.

***

Darkvision (raise): ignore 6 points of illumination penalties (599r)

Penelope Lane Character Sheet
Parry: 4; Toughness: 5
PP: 19/20
Bennies: 2/3
Rifle Ammo: 10/10
  • Spare ammo: 100
Revolver Ammo: 6/6
  • Spare ammo: 100
The Ravener
Zephyr-class Armed Merchant Cruiser

Size: 16 (Gargantuan/6 Wounds)
Handling: -2
Top Speed: 75 MPH
Toughness: 14/4 (2/0) - Gondola/Envelope
Weapons: 3x 6-inch cannons (Fixed Left), 3x 6-inch cannons (Fixed Right)
Crew: ~50
Notes: 6x engines (3 either side), capacity for 3 light or medium sized aircraft (1 air deck + 2 launch ramps), Heavy Armor
"Ms. Lane, we need to move as quickly as possible. Tents and cabins will only slow us down."

"Come daylight we will need to secure a better location and do what we can to disguise and hide our presence here."

Pointing to the two injured marines near the meager fire, "For now, we all need to make it through the night."

Crowley finds a spot near one of the injured marines and does his best to sleep and keep the others near him warm.

User avatar
stormwell
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron
Posts: 308
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:26 am

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by stormwell »

Being experienced hands, Malloy and Lappin got to work on improving the team's improvised camp site to make it a bit more bearable. Extra wood for the fire was collected, the warm was a welcomed comfort especially after the night sky cleared and a crescent moon shone down over the valley.

Though in the surrounding trees, the unseen predator still lurked. Low growls could still be heard, along with the occasional snapping of twigs and the soft crunching of snow. Whatever it was watching the group from the dark, it remained elusive and bided it's time.

Note to Players
First off, it's cold and so I need a Vigor roll from each of you. Thankfully it's only -10 degrees C/14 degrees F and thus no penalty there (other than existing wounds or fatigue).

Then I need a Notice roll from each of you, though this has a -4 penalty due to it being nighttime and dark.

User avatar
Aleister Crowley
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:48 pm

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by Aleister Crowley »

Vigor 7
  • Vigor (1d4) [dice:gkmfobs3]65053:0[/dice:gkmfobs3]
    Aced! Vigor (1d4+4) [dice:gkmfobs3]65053:4[/dice:gkmfobs3]
    Wild (1d6) [dice:gkmfobs3]65053:1[/dice:gkmfobs3]
Having survived several missions and operations in the Frozen North, Crowley easily weathers the change in temperature. He does his best to keep the injured Marines warm and stable. He also does what he can to lend support to his crew and the mobile Marines.

To Stormwell
@stormwell any chance that I can roll for supporting the team as a whole 1) for being the leader 2) for being experienced in this environment? Crowley has Waorking the Room as well as Heart of the North &Tenacious Survivalist.
Notice 4
  • Scene Modifier: -4
    Notice (1d6) [dice:gkmfobs3]65053:2[/dice:gkmfobs3]
    Aced! Notice (1d6+6) [dice:gkmfobs3]65053:5[/dice:gkmfobs3]
    Wild (d6) [dice:gkmfobs3]65053:3[/dice:gkmfobs3]
    Aced! Wild (1d6+6) [dice:gkmfobs3]65053:6[/dice:gkmfobs3]
Every soldier in the Commonwealth has his or her own niche. Crowley's happens to be in Research and Survival. While @Crusor_Peter45 maybe panicked, Crowley is calm and unconcerned.

Work the Room
  • Persuassion (1d8) [dice:gkmfobs3]65053:7[/dice:gkmfobs3]
    Persuassion (1d8) [dice:gkmfobs3]65053:8[/dice:gkmfobs3]
    Wild (1d6) [dice:gkmfobs3]65053:9[/dice:gkmfobs3]

    Benny for Reroll (2 of 3 remaining)

    Persuassion (1d8) [dice:gkmfobs3]65053:10[/dice:gkmfobs3]
    Wild (1d6) [dice:gkmfobs3]65053:11[/dice:gkmfobs3]
Crowley makes an effort to help the Marines as well as @Penelope Lane and @Crusor_Peter45 in navigating the remaining hours of the night and the efforts of sleeping and recooperating.
Last edited by Aleister Crowley on Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

Crusor_Peter45
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 8:54 am

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by Crusor_Peter45 »

[dice:3ccrlu63]65070:0[/dice:3ccrlu63]
Wild die[dice:3ccrlu63]65070:1[/dice:3ccrlu63]

Peter may have not been panicking like Crowley expected of him. He was finally on the warm embrace of soldier ground although the wind was still too cold. It almost seemed like the sky was still out to get him in a sense. He stood up and started pacing to warm but before he decided to go a little ways away and get more wood. He held his ax in hand but kept a watchful eye on the camp as he slipped between the trees. He could still feel the vague presence of what ever animal that had been following them hence why is ax was still tightly in his hand.

Notice (only -2 because of alertness)
[dice:3ccrlu63]65070:2[/dice:3ccrlu63]
[dice:3ccrlu63]65070:3[/dice:3ccrlu63]

User avatar
Penelope Lane
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed May 29, 2019 4:29 am

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by Penelope Lane »

Vigor 4
Vigor [dice:3ig9varq]65245:0[/dice:3ig9varq]
Wild [dice:3ig9varq]65245:1[/dice:3ig9varq]
Benny to reroll
Vigor [dice:3ig9varq]65245:2[/dice:3ig9varq]
Wild [dice:3ig9varq]65245:3[/dice:3ig9varq]
Notice -2
-4 difficulty
Notice [dice:3ig9varq]65245:4[/dice:3ig9varq]
Wild [dice:3ig9varq]65245:5[/dice:3ig9varq]
Shackles
Round 0

Penelope huddled by the fire with the marines and the other men, trying to stay warm. She was lulled a bit by the dancing flames, so she wasn’t paying too much attention, her goggles hanging from her belt, at some point drifting off to sleep.

***

Darkvision (raise): ignore 6 points of illumination penalties (599r)

Penelope Lane Character Sheet
Parry: 4; Toughness: 5
PP: 20/20
Bennies: 2/3
Rifle Ammo: 10/10
  • Spare ammo: 100
Revolver Ammo: 6/6
  • Spare ammo: 100
The Ravener
Zephyr-class Armed Merchant Cruiser

Size: 16 (Gargantuan/6 Wounds)
Handling: -2
Top Speed: 75 MPH
Toughness: 14/4 (2/0) - Gondola/Envelope
Weapons: 3x 6-inch cannons (Fixed Left), 3x 6-inch cannons (Fixed Right)
Crew: ~50
Notes: 6x engines (3 either side), capacity for 3 light or medium sized aircraft (1 air deck + 2 launch ramps), Heavy Armor

User avatar
stormwell
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron
Posts: 308
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:26 am

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by stormwell »

GM's Rolls
Aero-Marine Notice [dice:44bv3tbx]65308:0[/dice:44bv3tbx]

Stealth [dice:44bv3tbx]65308:1[/dice:44bv3tbx]

Check Roll [dice:44bv3tbx]65308:2[/dice:44bv3tbx]

Attack on Crowley [dice:44bv3tbx]65308:3[/dice:44bv3tbx]

Damage on Crowley [dice:44bv3tbx]65308:5[/dice:44bv3tbx]
Explodes [dice:44bv3tbx]65308:6[/dice:44bv3tbx]
Explodes Again [dice:44bv3tbx]65308:7[/dice:44bv3tbx] [dice:44bv3tbx]65308:8[/dice:44bv3tbx]

Attack on Lappin [dice:44bv3tbx]65308:4[/dice:44bv3tbx]

Damage on Lappin [dice:44bv3tbx]65308:9[/dice:44bv3tbx]
Explodes [dice:44bv3tbx]65308:10[/dice:44bv3tbx] [dice:44bv3tbx]65308:11[/dice:44bv3tbx]
The night, for the most part, passed uneventfully as a silence descends upon the small valley. The crescent moon and the stars hang high in the dark sky with the occasional clump of cloud. Wisps of mist coil themselves round the tops of the pine trees that surround your improvised campsite, backlit by the orange glow of your camp fire. Of the lurkers that were stalking you, they remained just as elusive and they had been silent for some time. Whether they've lost interest or, like you, have bedded down for the night is a question that you are unable to answer.

It is the end of the fourth hour of your watch rota and Crowley is going to rouse Penelope for her stint before getting some sleep when suddenly two beasts charge out of the trees. They almost seem to glide over the snow as they bound towards you, looking like large hounds with pure white coats but wicked looking teeth and claws. Crowley is the first to be struck, being mauled by a savage blow from one of the beasts. Lappin, perhaps being alerted by the attack on Crowley, fares better but still goes down.

COMBAT
Combat time!

Lappin is Incapacitated, though in need of a Healing roll to survive.

Crowley took three Wounds and is Incapacitated and needs to do a Soak roll.

You are being attacked by what looks like a pair of wolves with pure white fur, both looking like they'll give no quarter.

Initiative

Crowley [dice:44bv3tbx]65308:13[/dice:44bv3tbx] 2D
GM [dice:44bv3tbx]65308:14[/dice:44bv3tbx] 9C
Penelope [dice:44bv3tbx]65308:15[/dice:44bv3tbx] 4S
Peter [dice:44bv3tbx]65308:12[/dice:44bv3tbx] KS

Order

Peter -> GM -> Penelope -> Crowley

Crusor_Peter45
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 8:54 am

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by Crusor_Peter45 »

Fighting [dice:3fj6xcoq]65312:0[/dice:3fj6xcoq] wild [dice:3fj6xcoq]65312:1[/dice:3fj6xcoq]
Benny
[dice:3fj6xcoq]65312:2[/dice:3fj6xcoq]
[dice:3fj6xcoq]65312:3[/dice:3fj6xcoq]

Damage
[dice:3fj6xcoq]65312:4[/dice:3fj6xcoq]

User avatar
stormwell
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron
Posts: 308
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:26 am

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by stormwell »

Malloy

Shooting [dice:1vofhq13]65313:0[/dice:1vofhq13]

Free Fighting Attack on Ghost Hound 1 [dice:1vofhq13]65313:1[/dice:1vofhq13]

Ghost Hound 1

Fighting [dice:1vofhq13]65313:2[/dice:1vofhq13]

Malloy tries shooting one of the beasts, though his half-aimed shot misses the creature. Luckily the Aero-Marine Corporal had his bayonet fixed to his rifle and tried lunging towards the beast as it tried to charge him, though Malloy missed and the momentum of his attack moved him out of the way of the beast's own attack.

Ghost Hound 2

Spirit Roll for Shaken [dice:1vofhq13]65313:7[/dice:1vofhq13]

Fighting [dice:1vofhq13]65313:3[/dice:1vofhq13] [dice:1vofhq13]65313:4[/dice:1vofhq13]

Damage [dice:1vofhq13]65313:5[/dice:1vofhq13] [dice:1vofhq13]65313:6[/dice:1vofhq13]

The second beast which Peter had tried attacking with his axe rallies from the blow it received and tries to strike a blow back. It succeeds in landing a blow....though against Peter's shield which does little other than making the man stagger back a little.

User avatar
Aleister Crowley
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:48 pm

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by Aleister Crowley »

  • Vigor (1d4) [dice:ruou05i9]65341:0[/dice:ruou05i9]
    Aced! Vigor (1d4+4) [dice:ruou05i9]65341:2[/dice:ruou05i9]
    Wild (1d6) [dice:ruou05i9]65341:1[/dice:ruou05i9]
    Aced! Wild (1d6+6) [dice:ruou05i9]65341:3[/dice:ruou05i9]
    Super Aced! Wild (1d6+12) [dice:ruou05i9]65341:4[/dice:ruou05i9]
Benny to Soak 1 Wound (2 of 3 remaining)
2 Wounds remaining.

The Ghost Wolf's attacks land on Crowley's upraised forearms. The claws rake his arms and his chest inflicting some severe wounds.

The torn sleeves of his coat actually reveal silvered bracers that glisten and gleam in the fading moonlight.

Even as wounded as he is, Crowley stares into the eyes of the wolf that attacked him. I made a pact with a Ghost Wolf known as Moon Shadow. Do you not honor that pact? I fed your pack once. We were not to meet again.

User avatar
Penelope Lane
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed May 29, 2019 4:29 am

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by Penelope Lane »

Fire Bolt 10
Weird Science [dice:3jvt8rew]65676:0[/dice:3jvt8rew]
Wild [dice:3jvt8rew]65676:1[/dice:3jvt8rew]
Ace [dice:3jvt8rew]65676:2[/dice:3jvt8rew]
Damage, Raise 37, then 12
Additional damage, lingering damage
Initial damage [dice:3jvt8rew]65676:3[/dice:3jvt8rew]
Ace [dice:3jvt8rew]65676:4[/dice:3jvt8rew]
Ace [dice:3jvt8rew]65676:6[/dice:3jvt8rew]
Ace [dice:3jvt8rew]65676:7[/dice:3jvt8rew]
Ace [dice:3jvt8rew]65676:8[/dice:3jvt8rew]
Lingering (on next turn) [dice:3jvt8rew]65676:5[/dice:3jvt8rew]
Shackles
Round 1

Penelope yelped out a warning as the ghost wolves charged at them, taking down Lappin and nearly Crowley. She grabbed up her firebolt pistol and sent a shot at the beast on Crowley (or Peter, whichever player character is engaged and most hurt).

***

Penelope Lane Character Sheet
Parry: 4; Toughness: 5
PP: 15/20; Recovery: 5/hour
Bennies: 3/3
Rifle Ammo: 10/10
  • Spare ammo: 100
Revolver Ammo: 6/6
  • Spare ammo: 100
The Ravener
Zephyr-class Armed Merchant Cruiser

Size: 16 (Gargantuan/6 Wounds)
Handling: -2
Top Speed: 75 MPH
Toughness: 14/4 (2/0) - Gondola/Envelope
Weapons: 3x 6-inch cannons (Fixed Left), 3x 6-inch cannons (Fixed Right)
Crew: ~50
Notes: 6x engines (3 either side), capacity for 3 light or medium sized aircraft (1 air deck + 2 launch ramps), Heavy Armor

User avatar
stormwell
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron
Posts: 308
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:26 am

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by stormwell »

Initiative
Crowley [dice:2rz4p3zx]65699:0[/dice:2rz4p3zx]
GM [dice:2rz4p3zx]65699:1[/dice:2rz4p3zx]
Penelope [dice:2rz4p3zx]65699:2[/dice:2rz4p3zx] Tie-breaker [dice:2rz4p3zx]65699:4[/dice:2rz4p3zx]
Peter [dice:2rz4p3zx]65699:3[/dice:2rz4p3zx] Tie-breaker [dice:2rz4p3zx]65699:5[/dice:2rz4p3zx]

Order

Crowley -> GM -> Peter -> Penelope
The beast in front of Crowley suddenly disappears in a burst of flames as Penelope's Weird Science enhanced shot hits home. There is no escape for the beast as the inferno consume it and melts snow with clouds of steam.

The other beast remains engaged with Peter, unable or unwilling to leave following the demise of it's pack mate.

User avatar
Aleister Crowley
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:48 pm

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by Aleister Crowley »

@Crusor_Peter45 and @Penelope Lane, "Dispatch that one quickly."

Completely disregarding his own wounds, he heads to Lappin, Crowley motions for Malloy, "Let's get hims stabilized."

Work the Room (Healing)
  • Persuassion (1d8) [dice:2sv9a43a]66275:0[/dice:2sv9a43a]
    Aced Persuassion (1d8+8) [dice:2sv9a43a]66275:3[/dice:2sv9a43a]
    Persuassion (1d8) [dice:2sv9a43a]66275:1[/dice:2sv9a43a]
    Wild (1d6) [dice:2sv9a43a]66275:2[/dice:2sv9a43a]
Going from rough general knowledge, Crowley guides Malloy in taking care of Lappin, while he also checks on the other Marines they stabilized the night before.

"Crusor. Lane. Let me know when you finish that Hound."

User avatar
stormwell
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron
Posts: 308
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:26 am

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by stormwell »

Rolls
Fighting [dice:ltal7v1e]66422:0[/dice:ltal7v1e]
The beast assaulting Peter lunges for this leg, though it's normally sure-footed in the snow failed it as it slips on a patch of ice. It misses Peter, instead resorting to growling and snarling as it circled round to strike again. Despite the loss of it's pack mate, it was determined to stubbornly fight on heedless of the cost.

Crusor_Peter45
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 8:54 am

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by Crusor_Peter45 »

OOC Comments
Fighting [dice:2046qjzy]66425:0[/dice:2046qjzy]
Wild [dice:2046qjzy]66425:1[/dice:2046qjzy]
Ace [dice:2046qjzy]66425:2[/dice:2046qjzy]

Damage [dice:2046qjzy]66425:3[/dice:2046qjzy]
Benny
[dice:2046qjzy]66425:4[/dice:2046qjzy]
Peter lunged forward towards the sharp claws of the breast before he slammed the edge of his scrap shield into the toothy maw of the beast, blood pouring out it’s mouth for a few moments before it bit down into the steal

User avatar
Penelope Lane
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed May 29, 2019 4:29 am

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by Penelope Lane »

Firebolt Pistol 11
Weird Science 1d8!!: [2] = 2
Wild 1d6!!: [11!!] = 11
Extra damage with raise 14
Raise extra damage 4d6!!: [5, 2, 3, 4] = 14
Shackles
Round 2

Waving away the stench of burning fur and flesh, Penelope took aim at the last of the ghost wolves as it attacked Peter, firing off another blast of flame.

***

Penelope Lane Character Sheet
Parry: 4; Toughness: 5
PP: 12/20; Recovery: 5/hour
Bennies: 3/3
Rifle Ammo: 10/10
  • Spare ammo: 100
Revolver Ammo: 6/6
  • Spare ammo: 100
The Ravener
Zephyr-class Armed Merchant Cruiser
Size: 16 (Gargantuan/6 Wounds)
Handling: -2
Top Speed: 75 MPH
Toughness: 14/4 (2/0) - Gondola/Envelope
Weapons: 3x 6-inch cannons (Fixed Left), 3x 6-inch cannons (Fixed Right)
Crew: ~50
Notes: 6x engines (3 either side), capacity for 3 light or medium sized aircraft (1 air deck + 2 launch ramps), Heavy Armor

User avatar
stormwell
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron
Posts: 308
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:26 am

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by stormwell »

Like it's compatriot before it, the second beast disappears in a burst of fire as the flames consume it. Save for the moans of the wounded Lappin, silence falls once more upon the small valley. It seems that fate itself is conspiring against you as your team is now down to effectively half it's original strength and odds of successfully completing your mission are steadily diminishing.

Thankfully the rest of the night passes uneventfully and the injured make it through despite the cold, though they are in no fit state to fight.

Do you press on? What's behind the hanger-like doors in the cave that Penelope found?

User avatar
Aleister Crowley
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:48 pm

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by Aleister Crowley »

As dawn breaks across the valley, Crowley is up to survey their area of operation.

Survival Check, 5
Survival 1d8! +2: [3] = 3
Wild 1d6! +2: [3] = 3
He does his best to evaluate the terrain and survey the landscape. He checks the time to figure out how long they have until reinforcements come.

In his mind he is trying to figure out where to secure the injured that would be unseen and defensible should someone come upon them.

User avatar
Penelope Lane
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed May 29, 2019 4:29 am

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by Penelope Lane »

Shackles
Round 0

Penelope lay in her sleeping bag a bit longer as she awoke, putting off the time she would have to emerge from the warmth of the cocoon. But soon enough the call of nature beckoned, and she wriggled out and packed up before disappearing into the trees for some privacy.

On her return, Crowley was getting back from scouting. “Do we dare make a fire? Cook some breakfast?” Penny asked. “Or are we stuck on rations? Could we maybe find somewhere safe in the cave to hide people?” she wondered. They would be out of the wind then. “Otherwise I suggest we find one of the big fir trees with branches reaching to the ground and stash them under the boughs.”

As she spoke, she checked her equipment. Her firebolt pistol had recharged in the night, so it was working properly.

***

Penelope Lane Character Sheet
Parry: 4; Toughness: 5
PP: 20/20; Recovery: 5/hour
Bennies: 3/3
Rifle Ammo: 10/10
  • Spare ammo: 100
Revolver Ammo: 6/6
  • Spare ammo: 100
The Ravener
Zephyr-class Armed Merchant Cruiser
Size: 16 (Gargantuan/6 Wounds)
Handling: -2
Top Speed: 75 MPH
Toughness: 14/4 (2/0) - Gondola/Envelope
Weapons: 3x 6-inch cannons (Fixed Left), 3x 6-inch cannons (Fixed Right)
Crew: ~50
Notes: 6x engines (3 either side), capacity for 3 light or medium sized aircraft (1 air deck + 2 launch ramps), Heavy Armor

User avatar
stormwell
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron
Posts: 308
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:26 am

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by stormwell »

The light of day means you get a good view of the valley that you landed in, more details are visible despite the snowfall. By the entrance to the 'cave' you noticed that a sizeable area had been cleared and levelled, clearing a feet or two of snow reveals concrete. It looks like the whole area could take a couple of gryo-craft or, at a push, a small airship. Further investigation of the mouth of the 'cave' shows that it had been enlarged and reinforced with concrete in places, though it was done in such a way that it was hidden from the air.

On the bright side, there was a more secured place for the injured and the team's radio set appeared to be in working order.

To The Players

Up to you guys what you decide to do here.

The 'cave' can be investigated further to see what it contains.

Or you could radio for an evac.

User avatar
Penelope Lane
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed May 29, 2019 4:29 am

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by Penelope Lane »

Stealth 4
Stealth 1d4: [4] = 4
Wild 1d6: [1] = 1
Notice 3
Notice 1d4: [1] = 1
Wild 1d6: [3] = 3
Shackles
Round 0

Penelope studied the cave from a distance again. “We could hole the injured up there,” she said. “But maybe we could call the ship and evac them. Would that be too visible? I’m going to take a look at the cave again now that it’s light out.”

Carefully Penny crept forward, her fire bolt gun ready as she entered the cave to look around once more.

***

Penelope Lane Character Sheet
Parry: 4; Toughness: 5
PP: 20/20; Recovery: 5/hour
Bennies: 3/3
Rifle Ammo: 10/10
  • Spare ammo: 100
Revolver Ammo: 6/6
  • Spare ammo: 100
The Ravener
Zephyr-class Armed Merchant Cruiser
Size: 16 (Gargantuan/6 Wounds)
Handling: -2
Top Speed: 75 MPH
Toughness: 14/4 (2/0) - Gondola/Envelope
Weapons: 3x 6-inch cannons (Fixed Left), 3x 6-inch cannons (Fixed Right)
Crew: ~50
Notes: 6x engines (3 either side), capacity for 3 light or medium sized aircraft (1 air deck + 2 launch ramps), Heavy Armor

Crusor_Peter45
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 8:54 am

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by Crusor_Peter45 »

Crusor looked to the sergeant for guidance. He wanted to tag along with Penelope and scout like he was trained to. If given any confirmation he quickly set off after Penelope. He grabbed her shoulder followed by him putting his finger to his mouth as a means to say “slow down and be quiet.”

Stealth die
Wild die

(I can’t get the dice to work)

User avatar
Aleister Crowley
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:48 pm

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by Aleister Crowley »

Crowley stays with the wounded and helps move them to a more secure location. Before they begin moving out, he sends @Penelope Lane and @Crusor_Peter45 with the grenades the wounded and the dead will not be useing.

"I would rig the doors in the cave with explosives, after you have surveyed that portion of that cave."

"Look at the cave entrance and determine if there is a way that we could mark it for aerial bombardment. Verify grid coordinates."

"Then come back."

Crowley looks down at Penelope's fire weapon, "Maybe weld the doors shut if, you have to."

Work the Room
Persuasion (Lane) 1d8!!: [11!!] = 11
Persuasion (Crusor) 1d8!!: [1] = 1
Wild 1d6!!: [4] = 4
11 to support Penelope.
4 to support Peter.

User avatar
stormwell
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron
Posts: 308
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:26 am

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by stormwell »

As the 'cave' and surrounding clearing are explored further, there is a nagging feeling that you might be missing something. From the briefing in Lindun a few days past, there is a vaguely recalled key piece of information that has been overlooked and forgotten about. Whatever this piece of info is, it could shed light on the present situation.

To The Players

Make a Smarts roll please.
  • Success: The briefing mentioned that the pirates had access to a fleet or airship including a cruiser-class aero-vessel.
  • Raised: The 'cave' and, by extension, the clearing are both too small to really handle an airship of any real size.

User avatar
Aleister Crowley
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:48 pm

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by Aleister Crowley »


Smarts 1d10!!: [8] = 8
Wild 1d6!!: [5] = 5
, Aliester looks out on the valley. Confused he brings out his notebook and begins reviewing the briefing before the mission got underway and then the conversation with Hawthorne before the airdrop.

Crowley does something uncharacteristic, he grabs @Crusor_Peter45. "We are in the wrong location. This valley is not big enough for a cruiser aero-vessel."

Turning from @Penelope Lane and Peter Crusor. "Malloy. Radio Hawthorne. We will prepare to evac in the meantime we make breakfast and survey the cave. Gather all the details you can."

Crusor_Peter45
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 8:54 am

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by Crusor_Peter45 »

@Aleister Crowley ”this isn’t the right location” he looked at Crowley before looking back at the cave. “I’m still want to see if I can’t infiltrate the facility, it might have intel on where the main one is”

User avatar
Aleister Crowley
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:48 pm

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by Aleister Crowley »

Crusor_Peter45 wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 2:24 am
@Aleister Crowley ”this isn’t the right location” he looked at Crowley before looking back at the cave. “I’m still want to see if I can’t infiltrate the facility, it might have intel on where the main one is”
"We need to take precautions, but additional intel is warranted."

"Malloy. How quickly could we evac? Hawthorne needs to arrive at dusk or dawn. There is a sufficient landing zone nearby."

User avatar
Penelope Lane
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed May 29, 2019 4:29 am

Re: Operation FOXCHASE

Post by Penelope Lane »

Smarts 5
Smarts 1d8: [2] = 2
Wild 1d6: [5] = 5
Shackles
Round 0

Penelope explored the cave and the door, considering. The briefing said the pirates had access to a fleet or airship, including a cruiser-class aero-vessel.

Then Crowley spoke up. "We are in the wrong location. This valley is not big enough for a cruiser aero-vessel."

“So what is this place?” Penelope wondered. “Should we still booby trap the door and seal it?” She looked over the cave and the door to formulate a plan to booby trap or demolish the entrance with what they had.

***

Penelope Lane Character Sheet
Parry: 4; Toughness: 5
PP: 20/20; Recovery: 5/hour
Bennies: 3/3
Rifle Ammo: 10/10
  • Spare ammo: 100
Revolver Ammo: 6/6
  • Spare ammo: 100
The Ravener
Zephyr-class Armed Merchant Cruiser
Size: 16 (Gargantuan/6 Wounds)
Handling: -2
Top Speed: 75 MPH
Toughness: 14/4 (2/0) - Gondola/Envelope
Weapons: 3x 6-inch cannons (Fixed Left), 3x 6-inch cannons (Fixed Right)
Crew: ~50
Notes: 6x engines (3 either side), capacity for 3 light or medium sized aircraft (1 air deck + 2 launch ramps), Heavy Armor
Dice rolls
1d6: [1] = 1

Post Reply

Return to “Adventure Forum”