Novice Male Half-Folk, Trickster & Entertainer
Roland was born to comfort. Well, he was born to poor dairy farmer, but he was definitively meant for comfort.
From the first day he could speak Roland learned how to say what people needed and to get the ball rolling on things. By the time he was 7 he discovered that he could focus and make things happen. It was like all the love and charm that made him awesome, just convinced the world to do what he needed done.
However things where not meant to stay peaceful and happy. As it turns out when you are the most lived man in town there is always that one guy who just cannot handle it and next thing you know you decide the best place to be, is definitely not this place.
So Roland hit the road looking for other interesting places and things.
Attributes: Agility d6, Smarts d4, Spirit d12 (+1), Strength d4, Vigor d6 (+1 to Vigor rolls)
Pace: 5; Parry: 2; Toughness: 5 (1) Wealth Die: d6
- Athletics d4
- Common Knowledge d4
- Focus d12 (+1, and ignores -1 in casting penalties when using Ice/Cold trappings)
- Intimidation d12
Language (Common) d8
Language (Under-common) d6
Language (Goblin) d6
- Notice d4
- Persuasion d12
- Stealth d4
- Greedy (minor)
- Quirk (Lecherous)
- Arcane Background (Gifted - Silver Dragon Ancestry) (Hindrance): [Ignores -1 in casting penalties when using ice/cold trappings] Allows access to the Arcane Backgrounds listed in Chapter Five. SWADE p37
- Arcane Resistance (Hindrance): +2 to Trait rolls to resist magical effects; magical damage is reduced by 2. SWADE p37
- New Powers (Novice 1, Seasoned 2): Your character knows two new powers. SWADE p47
Arcane Background: Gifted (SWADE)
- Crazy Talk (Confusion; SWADE pp157)
- Draconic Senses (Detect/Conceal Arcana, self only; SWADE pp158)
- Dragon Walk (Teleport, Self only -2 cost)
- Haze (Invisibility, self only -2 cost)
- I have friends everywhere, and they love to help me. (Elemental Manipulation; SWADE pp160)
- I have big friends too you know, and they also love to help me. (Summon Ice Allies; SWADE pp169)
- I have the blood of a dragon, we are at home in all climates, and my magic can share that for a time. (Environmental Protection, no range -1; SWADE pp161)
- Icy Grasp, summons icy tendrils of of force. (Telekinesis; SWADE pp170)
- I have scales of ice! (Protection, No range -1; SWADE pp170)
- Luck: Half-folk draw one additional Benny per game session.
- Reduced Pace: Decrease the character’s Pace by 1 and their running die one die type.
- Spirited: Half-folk are generally optimistic beings. They start with a d6 Spirit instead of a d4. This increases their maximum Spirit to d12+1.
- Size -1: Half-folk average only about four feet tall, reducing their Size (and therefore Toughness) by 1.
- Edge: New Powers (Summon Ally, Confusion)
- Edge: New Powers (Environmental Protection, Detect/Conceal Arcana)
- Skills: Intimidation d12, Persuasion d12
- Edge: New Powers (Protection, Telekinesis)
Special Gear: Growing Connection granting Elan, +2 when using a Benny to reroll.
- Edge: New Powers (Invisibility, Teleport)
Books In Use: Savage Worlds: Adventure EditionSetting Rules: Multiple Languages, No Power PointsValidity: Character appears valid and optimal
Created with Savaged.us
Rolls were 6 & 8, deleted because they were rolled in Matthew's sheet