• Thievery d8
Pace: 6
Parry: 7
Toughness: 14 (5)
I.S.P.: 10
Strain: 6/6

Hindrances:
  • Curious
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (minor)
  • Suspicious (minor)
Edges:
  • Alertness
  • Arcane Background (Psionics)
  • Field Intel
  • Danger Sense
  • Dodge
  • Conditioned
  • Investigator
  • Jack-of-all-Trades
  • Linguist
  • Quick
Arcane Background: Psionics:
  • Relief(1 pt. per target
    Relief removes one Fatigue level, or two with a raise. It can also remove a character’s shaken status, and removes stunned status with a raise.
  • Empathy (1 pt per target.)
    The caster forms an emotional bond between himself and the target with a successful arcane skill vs Spirit roll. He knows the target’s emotional state and most basic surface thoughts, and gains +1 (+2 with a raise) to Intimidation, Persuasion, Performance, or Taunt rolls against him. Empathy also works on animals, adding +2 to Riding or other rolls used to interact with the creature.
  • Disguise (2 pts., 1pt. per additional target, 1 pt for size 3)
    Disguise allows the target to assume the appearance of another person of the same size and shape, including clothing. It does not confer any abilities, however. Those who have reason to question the imposter’s identity make a Notice roll at −2 to see through the disguise (−4 with a raise on the casting roll). This is a free action.
  • Fear-Shadow Cloak (2 pts, +2pts for Medium Area, +3 for a Large Area))
    This power causes overwhelming dread and horror. The affected make a Fear roll. Extras who fail are Panicked and wild Cards roll on the Fear Table. If the power is cast with a raise, the Fear roll is at −2 and Wild Cards add +2 to Fear Table results.
  • Invisibility-Shadow Cloak (5pts. +3pts per Target)
    With a success, the character and his personal items are transparent except for a vague blur or outline. Any action taken against him that requires sight is made at −4, or −6 with a raise. The same penalty applies to Notice rolls to detect the unseen presence.

Advances
N1: Raise Attribute: Smarts
N2: Edge: Jack-of-all-Trades
N3: Raise Skills: Notice/Hacking
S1: Raise Attribute: Agility
S2: Raise Skills: Athletics/Hacking
S3: Edge: Danger Sense
S4: Edge: Alertness
V1: Agility to d12
V2: Driving D4, Driving D6
V3: Shooting d12 / Fighting d10
V4: Dodge
H1: Vigor d10

Current Load: 37.25 (41)
Last edited by Ozy “Oz” on Mon Aug 22, 2022 1:08 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Agent Ozy "Oz" Mandius
Bennie: 1/2
Dragon Wounds: 4/4
Human Wounds: 3/3
PPE: 30/30
ISP: 20/20
Ozy “Oz”

Re: Grudge Hagen Tomorrow Legion Intel Operative

Post by Ozy “Oz” »

Quick Reference:
Bennies: 3/3
Wounds: 0/3
Toughness: 14 (5)
Parry: 7
Pace: 6, d6
ISP: 10/10
Strain: 0/6

Attributes & Skills:
  • Agility d12 - Athletics d10, Stealth d8, Thievery d8
  • Smarts d12 - Common Knowledge d6, Electronics d6, Hacking d6, Notice d10+2, Occult d6, Research d6, Science d6, Psionics d10, Survival d6
  • Spirit d6 - Persuasion d6
  • Strength d6
  • Vigor d10
Soak Roll: d10 and -1 Bennie
Recover From Shaken: d6

Attacks:
Unarmed | To Hit: d10 | AP: 0 | Range: Melee | Damage: d10
Vibro Bayonet | To Hit: d10 | AP: 6 | Range: Melee | Damage: d10+d6
NG-56 Light Ion Pistol | To Hit: d12 | AP: 0 | ROF 1 | Shots: 12 | Range: 10/20/40 | Damage: 3d8/2d8/1d8 | d4 Min Str
NG-L5 Laser Rifle | To Hit: d12 | AP: 2 | ROF 1 | Shots: 20 | Range: 24/48/96 | Damage: 4d6 | d6 Min Str

Languages: Language (American) d8, Language (Chinese) d6, Language (Dragonese/ Elven) d6, Language (Euro) d6, Language (Japanese) d6, Language (Spanish) d6

Conditions:
  • The character makes a Smarts roll as an action after observing or studying some subject. She gains a d4 in the relevant skill with success, or d6 with a raise. She may try again after an hour of study, trial and effort, or immersion if she fails or wants to try for a raise. This lasts until the character attempts to learn a different subject, whether she’s successful or not.
  • Whenever you are dealt an Action Card of Five or lower, you may discard it and draw again until you get a card higher than Five.
  • +2 to Research and certain types of Notice rolls.
  • Notice roll at +2 to sense ambushes or similar events.
  • Free Surprise reroll, +2 Notice/Electronics to actions of opposing forces. +2 Electronics/Stealth/Survival to ambushes and conceal forces.
  • Gains +2 bonus to rolls to resist interrogation and ignores 1 point of Fatigue penalties.
  • -2 to ranged attacks that aren’t surprise attacks against him.
Last edited by Ozy “Oz” on Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:37 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Agent Ozy "Oz" Mandius
Ozy “Oz”

Post by Ozy “Oz” »

Grudge.png
Background Story WIP

Grudge wakes up to a message summoning him to the chief analyst's office. I hope my request for Transfer was approved. He rose out of bed. He does his daily 50 pushups and 100 situps. He gets on his treadmill and runs for 30 minutes before hitting the shower. He shaves and primps himself before putting on his uniform to report for his meeting. When he arrives, he ushered right into the office. Upon entering Grudge stands at attention and salutes. the Commander salutes back and says. "At Ease." Grudge sits in the chair across from his Commanding Officer. "Analyst Hagen I am in the final process of reviewing your transfer request. You have been an asset as an analyst. Your knowledge of the coalition been invaluable in your role as an analyst. Why should I approve this transfer?"

"Sir, I have everything I know, from standard operations, to the psychology and motivations of every level of the Coalition. I have a lot left to atone for in regards to my role in the Fall of Tolkeen, helping acquire this artifact will go along way to bolstering the Legion's position against them. I am trained for the field and I can be valuable in the field, and I have done all I can here and this allows me to do more."

"When you came here Hagen, you took a great risk considering who you are. We welcomed you even gave you cosmetic modification so the coalition's spies wouldn't find out you were here. We did this for your protection. You have been an asset, and we will approve your desire to transfer, but you risk everything including your life doing this. If your team ever realizes who you are they will assume the worst and not understand."

"Sir, I am aware of the risks. The Legion Database will tell my teammates who I really am, that is Grudge Hagen. The me I was is dead. The only concern is in the Coalition Database where the old me is still in tact. If we are captured and they run my DNA, then yes I will be taken back to coalition and they will probably make be beg for death before they are through with me. But if we are captured the mission is over and I would probably off myself before submitting to them. The Legion is the future. Xenophobia, Conquest, these are not the keys to survive what the future holds. the Coalition must be stopped, and part of stopping them is beating them to this artifact. This is my choice and this is what I chose. If the team finds out and decide I need to be put down, I will not fight them, probably because to some degree I concur. That is a risk I have to take."

The commander nods his head at Grudge. "Alright, report to the Armory and get your gear. You ship out in the morning, and Hagen?" "Yes sir?" Hagan replied. " Don't get yourself killed. That's a direct order."
Agent Ozy "Oz" Mandius
Ozy “Oz”

Post by Ozy “Oz” »

Current Wealth: 5,300 cr

Worn on Person and carried
Huntsman Medium Personal Armor
NG-L5 Laser Rifle

NG LPO Elite Load-Bearing Chest Rig (Patron Item)
Features:
• 12 attachment points
• Characters wearing this coat treat their Strength as one die type higher when determining Encumbrance (SWADE page 67). This stacks with Brawny.
• No Minimum Strength Requirement (3 lbs.)
• Integrated IRMSS: 20,000 credits to recharge (TLPG, p.88)
Attachment points can be utilized to carry 1 each of the following item types: sidearm, magazine, E-clip, grenade, canteen, food ration pack, minor items or individual tools.

• Attachment: Bayonet
• Attachment: NG-56 Light Ion Pistol
• Attachment: E-Clip
• Attachment: Lockpicks
• Attachment: Night Vision Goggles
• Attachment: Universal Energy to Matter Converter
• Attachment:

In Backpack:
• Climbing kit with cord, pitons, and hammer; +1 Athletics (climbing).
• Compass/inertial mapper with a mirrored back for signaling; +1 Survival (navigation).
• Emergency Kit with a survival knife, signal flares, and one week of sealed minimal rations.
• Fire starter kit with pocket lighter and flint sparker.
• First aid kit with three uses (each refill costs 100 credits).
• Flashlight and radio (five-mile range), crank and solar powered.
• Hunting/fishing kit +1 to Survival checks to gather food via fishing and trapping small game.
• Sanitation kit with water filter, canteen, mess kit, soap and sterile cloth.
• Two-person tent, insulated with a water collector, providing +2 versus cold or heat environmental Hazards. Paired with an insulated sleeping bag.
• Survival Knife
• Wooden Cross
• Mallet and wooden stakes
• 1 set extra clothes
• Shadow Cloak (TW)

NG-56 Light Ion Pistol/b]
  • • Range: 10/20/40
    • Dmg: 1-3d8, AP: 0
    • ROF: 1
    • Shots: 12
    • Weight: 2 lbs. (Min Str: d4)
    • Notes:
    • Rarity: +0 Cost: 5,000

NG-L5 Laser Rifle
  • • Range: 24/48/96
    • Dmg: 4d6, AP: 2
    • ROF: 1
    • Shots: 20
    • Weight: 10 lbs. (Min Str: d6)
    • Notes:
    • Rarity: +0 Cost: 16,000

Huntsman Medium Personal Armor
• Armor: +5 Toughness: +2
• Weight: 16 lbs (Min Str: d6)
• Rarity: +1; Cost: 24,000

Shadow Cloak (TW): An arcane cloak which allows the wearer to gather shadows around herself to create fear, hide, and distract. When activated (three Power Points per hour), the shadow cloak grants the fear and invisibility powers, which are activated on the user at base effectiveness (no raise effect)—the invisibility effect only works while traveling in darkness and shadow (1lb, 300,000 credits).

Universal Energy to Matter Converter (Patron Item)
This bizarre device originates from an unknown dimension of highly sophisticated technology, or so explained the mysterious traveler who sold these devices and was never seen again. As the UEMC works it builds the cellular structure into an energy matrix, and then through an inscrutable process, it transforms that matrix into matter that integrates with the original in a format that is not rejected. Repairs and regeneration attempts are scarless and seamless.
• Range: 5' or by direct application
• Repair: The UEMC can effect repairs as if the mechanic has an excellent or dedicated facility. This adds +2 tool bonus to any repair attempts, but uses 1 charge per 30 minutes of use. Otherwise this uses the standard repair rules. It can also be used to repair a Technical Difficulties Glitch (1 charge), Serious Problem (2 charges per hour), or Severe Failure (2 E-Clips per day). The +2 tool bonus still applies.
• Faster Repairs: Because of the very targeted nature of the repairs, repairs take half as long. This stacks with Mr. Fix It.
• Regeneration: For every three charges
[*] used, the UEMC uses the Healing Power.
• Payload: 10 charges per E-clip[/size]

Standard Adventurer Gear Package
NG-S2 Survival Pack (20 lb)

• Climbing kit with cord, pitons, and hammer; +1 Athletics (climbing).
• Compass/inertial mapper with a mirrored back for signaling; +1 Survival (navigation).
• Emergency Kit with a survival knife, signal flares, and one week of sealed minimal rations.
• Fire starter kit with pocket lighter and flint sparker.
• First aid kit with three uses (each refill costs 100 credits).
• Flashlight and radio (five-mile range), crank and solar powered.
• Hunting/fishing kit +1 to Survival checks to gather food via fishing and trapping small game.
• Sanitation kit with water filter, canteen, mess kit, soap and sterile cloth.
• Two-person tent, insulated with a water collector, providing +2 versus cold or heat environmental Hazards. Paired with an insulated sleeping bag.
• Survival Knife
• Wooden Cross
• Mallet and wooden stakes
• 1 set extra clothes
Agent Ozy "Oz" Mandius

Return to “Legionaries”