OOC Chat

GM: Venatus Vinco
The Tomorrow Legion commissions a new group of heroes to track down the ultra powerful magic weapons used in the Tolkeen War before they fall into the wrong hands...although some may already be in those hands.
Venatus Vinco
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

OOC Chat

Post by Venatus Vinco »

Place for notes and other things that we don't want lost in Discord chatter.
Signature
Didn't have a signature but wanted the 1 EP for using OOC tags!
Venatus Vinco
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Re: OOC Chat

Post by Venatus Vinco »

Set-Up
The Tomorrow Legion commissions a new group of heroes to track down the ultra powerful magic weapons used in the Tolkeen War before they fall into the wrong hands...although some may already be in those hands.
This is an Arcane Anomaly Team tasked with tracking down magical weapons of immense power that were lost or stolen after the Tolkeen War. Heroes can be any race of IF from any book. Standard starting character with one advance. Since these heroes are somewhat extraordinary, and because we just finished another campaign, everyone can start with "something cool" for their character (item, powerful connect etc.) to be worked out with the GM.

Something Cool
- Existing Characters retain rank and equipment from last campaign
- New characters can use the Gun Bunny or Arcane Accessories options on a new piece of free equipment for no EP costs.

Current Openings: 1
Signature
Venatus Vinco
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Re: OOC Chat

Post by Venatus Vinco »

I am going to put the characters into FoundryVTT for maps and combat etc.

If you make your heroes in savaged.us please share the JSON file with me to make my life easier.

VV
Signature

Return to “Tomorrow Legion: 1st AAT - Treasures of Tolkeen”