Chapter 1: The Road to Newtown

MJH
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Chapter 1: The Road to Newtown

Post by MJH »

Los Alamo March 105 PA

The Deathdancer gets more and more crowded until the background noise blends altogether into a dull roar. You sit at your table and enjoy a few drinks, although they are not coming as fast as you would like due to the amount of Motorheads in the place. Surprisingly, things remain fairly calm. Nobody is starting a fight, dancing on the bar, or smashing anything. Old Hardaway runs a tight ship, especially for being just a ‘steve austin’, but there is usually always somebody catching an ion blast at some point during the evening.

And as you are pondering this, that ion blast does go off and it is none other than Hardaway firing his NG-IP7 into the ceiling.
“Quiet down! Announcement coming in over the feed. You gym rats might want to pay attention to this.”

A vid screen over the bar flickers to life and an image of a CS PR person interviewing a young tech with a UTI emblazoned lab coat takes shape on the screen.
“….don’t just take my word for it Connie, listen to these testimonials from Bio-Comp Augmented Persons!”
The camera then cuts to several Juicers talking about the Prometheus Treatment and how it saved their lives and restored their bodies. Some are blurred and speak through modulators (to protect their identity of course) but those shown appear hale and healthy like they just walked out of a Chop Shop.

Wild rumors can be heard flying around the bar again, many Juicers are dropping everything and heading to Newtown, Arkansas, immediately. Word has it that the CS is also hiring scouts and mercenaries—Juicer or not. ‘Dropping Everything’ in some cases means abandoning contracts on the spot leaving gangs and merc groups in chaos as well as border towns unprotected.

The Deathdancer all of a sudden feels a lot less crowded. A lot of patrons are starting to pour out to prepare to leave for Newtown. Those that remain are either too stoned to know what’s going on or are the few that think the Prometheus Treatment is a waste of time and truly do want to go out in a blaze of glory. The newscast cuts back to Connie:
“In other news, Buff McKegan, the international Deadball champion, has left El Paso, breaking numerous contracts for competitions, endorsements, and other lucrative activities, and a lot of people are unhappy about it. In addition, a 500,000 credit bounty is offered to anybody who can bring the Juicer back alive; 75,000 if he is killed — that would not help his employers' bottom line, and it shows the pettiness and violence of those who choose to live outside of the great Coalition States. Buff was on pace to break the single season rushing yards record set by Axel Krowe last season….”

Okay folks. Go ahead and decide what you would like to do next. Head to Newtown? Fill a power vacuum with some of these gangs and protection rackets? Go after Buff?
Naabaahii

Re: Chapter 1: The Road to Newtown

Post by Naabaahii »

Krieg contemplates a second? "So what do you guys think that Prometheus Treatment costs out of pocket?" That Buff situation looks mighty tempting? "Bringing in Buff alive 500k split what 5 ways. That is 100k. That is like 5 years of being a CS mook. Not sure if that would pay for the treatment though. I think we are all suspect of whether it is real. Better to have 100k and find out it doesn't exist then find out if we survive whatever clusterf&*k the CS has brewing, get whatever salary we are owed then find out it doesn't exist. What do you guys think?" He takes a big swig from his comically small pitcher.
Naabaahii
Wounds: 3/3
ISP: 10/10
Bennies: 2/3
Parry: 7
Toughness: 19 (6)

Ak'is
Parry: 4
Toughness: 10

Dzeel
Parry: 6
Toughness: 11
Cooper Graves

Post by Cooper Graves »

Cooper downs his drink in a single coughing gulp. I really need to work in my chugging beer. No self respecting mind Melter would be this bad.

“We should make some quick cash. If we pay for the treatment we won’t have to become CS cannon fodder.”

Cooper hands a datapad around showing the CS contract info.
Naabaahii

Post by Naabaahii »

PaperDragon wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:28 am Cooper downs his drink in a single coughing gulp. I really need to work in my chugging beer. No self respecting mind Melter would be this bad.

“We should make some quick cash. If we pay for the treatment we won’t have to become CS cannon fodder.”

Cooper hands a datapad around showing the CS contract info.
"Nothing says we can't do both. But we need to move quick before Buff gets to Newtown. CS is probably counting on him showing. We interrupt his induction we may be facing Buff and the CS. We need to intercept him before he gets to Newtown, capture him and then call his people to extract him. Collect the money. Then head to Newtown and sign up. Not like the spots will be limited, but even if they are, from the Juicers I saw file out here, there will be openings coming up pretty quick. Even the fancy one here (his head moves in the direction of Cooper) seems more likely to survive than most of the Juicer's I saw." He looks like someone I have seen before but can't for the life of me place it.
Naabaahii

Ak'is

Dzeel
Severin
Daniel (Lars)
Location: "I don't care who's right-Let's go kill something."

Post by Severin »

“I’m game. Intercept Buff. Get cash. F’kit. Doing a Juice sounds righteous. Ain’t do’n nuth’n wid ma time at da moment.”

Burn grins and tosses another shot down his throat.

“Rec’n I mite need ta steal a ride les one o’u haz a vehicle?”

The tank crosses his fingers.

Please say nope. Please. I wanna steal sumthin.
Severin

Severin =WIP

Old info about character Burn

Burn the Juice!r

“I don’t care who’s right - let’s go kill something!”
~ Burn Santos, Mega Juicer
  • Juicer Lexicon
  • Achy Breaky: A nonnal human being, as in: "Two achy­ breakys got in my way, so I greased them." Also see Meat Boy, and Squishy.
  • Big'Un: Titan Juicers, or any Juicer who is over seven feet tall.
  • Black Lobsters: Nickname for Coalition troops, especially those in original Dead Boy armor.
  • Checking Out: Dying, usually from the side effects of the Juicer process.
  • The Deathdance Saga: Series of pre-Rifts novels about the adventures of Julian Amici, a Juicer secret agent. Still in print, circulating (illegally) in the Coalition States and (legally) in Ish­peming, Kingsdale, the Lazlo republics and other parts of the world.
  • Doing a Juice: Getting away with something, usually a criminal act; originates in the Julian Amici novels.
  • Doing a Double-J: An impressive, death-defying feat or es­cape worthy of the fictional super-spy Julian Amici.
  • Getting Juiced: Getting the Juicer augmentation to become a Juicer.
  • Grease: To kill or destroy.
  • Grease Spot: A corpse that has been mangled by M.D. weap­ons, especially explosives or plasma weapons.
  • Julian Amici, Juicer (a.k.a. J.A., Deathdancer, the Dou­ble-J): Fictional character in a popular series of pre-Rifts novels, The Deathdance Saga, that survived the Great Cataclysm and are still published in such places as New Lazlo and Ishpeming. Also, a nickname for a tough guy: "Hey, you must be some sort of Deathdancer" or "Who do you think you are, the Double-J?"
  • Juiced: As in, "Be careful, he 's juiced," means a juicer or someone high and empowered by drugs.
  • Last Call: The last year of a Juicer's life, usually plagued with symptoms of his upcoming death.
  • Meat Boy/Girl: Normal, non-augmented human or D-bee. Also see Achy Breaky, Squishy.
  • Moron Boy/Girl: Juicer wannabe, anybody who admires and tries to emulate Juicers.
  • The Process: Juicer conversion. Becoming a Juicer is referred to as "going through the process."
  • Squishy: Normal human.
  • Squishy in a Hard Shell: A human in M.D.C. body armor.
  • Tank or Tank 0 ' Juice: A supernatural M.D.C. creature or person. M.D.C. Juicers (Mega-Juicers and Dragon Juicers mostly) are known as Tanks 0' Juice.
  • Wannabe: Anybody who admires Juicers and pretends to be one.
Cooper Graves

Post by Cooper Graves »

Burn wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:46 pm
“Uhh. I was hoping to catch a ride. I rode over here on a farm truck.” He leans in. “Who would we even steal a truck from?”

Cooper ponders if he saw a car dealer on the way to the bar.
Naabaahii

Post by Naabaahii »

“I’m game. Intercept Buff. Get cash. F’kit. Doing a Juice sounds righteous. Ain’t do’n nuth’n wid ma time at da moment.”

Burn grins and tosses another shot down his throat.

The tank crosses his fingers.

Please say nope. Please. I wanna steal sumthin.
Cooper Graves wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:07 pm
“Uhh. I was hoping to catch a ride. I rode over here on a farm truck.” He leans in. “Who would we even steal a truck from?”

Cooper ponders if he saw a car dealer on the way to the bar.
"I have my Hover Bike, but I am stretching it to the max of its capability. My transport is covered and I will help you "borrow" a transport." Should be easy enough to secure one.
Naabaahii

Ak'is

Dzeel
Axel Krowe

Post by Axel Krowe »

While the other talked Axel started at the video screen with a far away look before finally snapping back from a drug enduced euphoria.

"Oh hell yeah let's take that bounty. If that loser thinks he is going to leave people saying, 'Buff could have been the GOAT if he stayed around'. Well Axel Krowe just ain't going to let that happen."

Of course Axel only ever ride the team jet, so he has no ride but might be able to score some wheels or get the owner of the Rhinos to front him something. Afterall, he is Axel Freaking Krowe.

"Let's do this thing!"
Axel Krowe, BAMF
MJH
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by MJH »

As you sit and discuss your next options, you notice the dull roar of the Deathdancer has subsided. It’s late but the Deathdancer stays open until dawn—which is still some hours off. Most have left early to start the journey to Newtown with only a few dregs and wannabes too blasted out of their minds to even stand up, let alone stagger out the door.

Hardaway isn’t in any rush to chase people out, as long as you keep buying, and stands behind the bar spraying ethylene oxide over some glassware and drug paraphernalia with a chemical sprayer implant housed in his left arm. His two Titan Juicer bouncers have now come inside and are sitting at the bar themselves now that most of the patrons have vacated.

Just as you finish your discussion and drinks, one of the ‘dregs’ bumps the table hard enough to cause a half pitcher of drinks to spill all over the jersey and into Krieg’s lap. Burn recognizes it is Dred, who he marked on arrival, immediately.

The old juicer does not bother to apologize and instead snorts and spits a not insignificant amount of bloody phlegm on the floor.

“I overheard all you freshly squeezed over hear talkn’ about the foosball. I ain’t never understood why any self-respectin’ juicer would play a sport invented by squishies. Me, I always preferred Deadball myself.”

He snorts and coughs again and then pulls an elastic ball out of his pocket and bounces it on the table. As the ball hits the peak of its arc, time slows down and you can see a red light slowly pulsing at the center of the ball.

Instructions
Remember you are all currently in a Drug Induced Euphoria!
Make one (and only one) of the following skill checks:

Common Knowledge
It’s a Deadball Grenade!

Deadball grenades detonate after 3-5 bounces. If caught and equal pressure is applied around the ball (an action to squeeze the ball) the number of bounces to detonate it is reset, however if the ball is held and not thrown, it will also detonate at the end of the current round.

Healing
Dred is in Last Call

Yeah, he is looking to go out in a Blaze of Glory

Notice
Dred is picking a fight, the table bump was deliberate.

Only the Titan Juicer bouncers seem to also notice what is going on. You can see one of them has JLA tattooed right above where the bio-comp cuff injects drugs into his right forearm.

Now Act!

Initiative
Axel: Queen of Spades
Dred: Jack of Clubs
Krieg: 10 of Hearts
Burn: 10 of Clubs
Jame: 9 of Spades
Cooper: 8 of Diamonds
Titan Bouncers: 7 of Diamonds
Cooper Graves

Post by Cooper Graves »

Notice 1d6!!: [3] = 3 , Wild 1d6!!: [3] = 3

“Blinky-ball.”
Naabaahii

Post by Naabaahii »

Notice: d4!: [1] = 1 , d6!: [6!, 2] = 8

Right before the new guest drops his surprise, Kriegs hackles immediately stand up. He sees the ball begin to drop. He yells “Genade!!!!! as time slows, an with lightning speed as he is screaming his warning, Krieg
Athletics: d8!-3: [8!, 8!, 7]-3 = 20 , d6!-3: [3]-3 = 0
the grenade. He then
Fighting: d12!-3: [4]-3 = 1 , d6!-3: [4]-3 = 1 , Benny: d12!-3: [9]-3 = 6 , d6!-3: [6!, 4]-3 = 7 , Benny= d12!-7: [11]-7 = 4 , d6!: [2] = 2 -7, Burn= d6: [6] = 6 Damage: d12!: [5] = 5
it into Dreads mouth with monstrous force unhinging his jaw lodging the ball firmly. He then
Fighting: d12!-3: [6]-3 = 3 , d6!-3: [3]-3 = 0 , Benny: d12!-3: [9]-3 = 6 , d6!-3: [4]-3 = 1 ,
him up and prepares to throw him out the door.
Roll Summary
Catch= 23 (-2 Multiaction, -1 Euphoria) = 20
Shove into Mouth= 11+6 Burn = 17 (-2 Multiaction, -1 Euphoria, -4 Called Shot, -2 Size) = 8
Grab= 9 (-2 Multiaction, -1 Euphoria, -2 Size) = 4
Dice rolls
d6!-3: [3]-3 = 0
d8!-3: [8!, 2]-3 = 7
Last edited by Naabaahii on Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:06 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Naabaahii

Ak'is

Dzeel
Severin
Daniel (Lars)

Post by Severin »

Notice Roll 1d8!!: [1] = 1 1d6!!: [1] = 1

Burn Santos had dismissed the old Tank named Dred earlier in the night. He was forgotten to the juicer now. In fact most of the room was gone. His vision had narrowed to basically his own hand and his own mug of whatever he was drinking. His mind drifted and he felt relaxed. Like he was riding a motorcycle with his eyes closed at max speed.

Burn faintly heard a commotion at the table but was sure whatever it was, it would work itself out.
Severin

Severin =WIP

Burn the Juice!r

• Juicer Lexicon
  • Achy Breaky: A nonnal human being, as in: "Two achy­ breakys got in my way, so I greased them." Also see Meat Boy, and Squishy.
  • Black Lobsters: Nickname for Coalition troops, especially those in original Dead Boy armor.
  • The Deathdance Saga: Series of pre-Rifts novels about the adventures of Julian Amici, a Juicer secret agent. Still in print, circulating (illegally) in the Coalition States and (legally) in Ish­peming, Kingsdale, the Lazlo republics and other parts of the world.
  • Doing a Juice: Getting away with something, usually a criminal act; originates in the Julian Amici novels.
  • Doing a Double-J: An impressive, death-defying feat or es­cape worthy of the fictional super-spy Julian Amici.
  • Grease Spot: A corpse that has been mangled by M.D. weap­ons, especially explosives or plasma weapons.
  • Julian Amici, Juicer (a.k.a. J.A., Deathdancer, the Dou­ble-J): Fictional character in a popular series of pre-Rifts novels, The Deathdance Saga, that survived the Great Cataclysm and are still published in such places as New Lazlo and Ishpeming. Also, a nickname for a tough guy: "Hey, you must be some sort of Deathdancer" or "Who do you think you are, the Double-J?"
  • Juiced: As in, "Be careful, he 's juiced," means a juicer or someone high and empowered by drugs.
  • Last Call: The last year of a Juicer's life, usually plagued with symptoms of his upcoming death.
  • Meat Boy/Girl: Normal, non-augmented human or D-bee. Also see Achy Breaky, Squishy.
  • Moron Boy/Girl: Juicer wannabe, anybody who admires and tries to emulate Juicers.
  • The Process: Juicer conversion. Becoming a Juicer is referred to as "going through the process."
  • Tank or Tank 0 ' Juice: A supernatural M.D.C. creature or person. M.D.C. Juicers (Mega-Juicers and Dragon Juicers mostly) are known as Tanks 0' Juice.
Cooper Graves

Post by Cooper Graves »

Cooper tilts his head as Krieg lofts Dreg off the floor.
Athletics: 1d6!!: [2] = 2 ,Wild: 1d6!!: [1] = 1

Cooper sees some Shiny dice attached to a key ring. “Oooo. Keys.” In his stupor he swipes at them. Failing miserably he calls to them like the keys are a dog. “Here little keys. Come here little keys. I must add your shiny dice key chain to my collection.”
Axel Krowe

Post by Axel Krowe »

Axel looks askance when Dred bumps the table but doesn't think much of it at first. Instead he half listens to the blathering fool and lazily watches the Deadball drift into the air. When the red light comes on and someone shouts grenade his blood slowly starts pumping and he eyeballs the newcomer a little closer.
Healing 4 success
Healing 1d4!!-3 1d6!!-3: [7!!]-3+[2]-3 = 3
"Man, last call and you're picking bar fights. You sure this is how you wanna go out, getting your ass kicked by Axel Krowe?"
Axel Krowe, BAMF
MJH
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by MJH »

First Strike Fighting: 1d10!: [4] = 4 1d12!: [6] = 6 +1=11
Damage: 1d12!: [1] = 1 1d6!: [4] = 4 +1=6
Athletics: 1d10!: [6] = 6 1d12!: [6] = 6 =12
Athletics: 1d10!: [1] = 1 1d12!: [5] = 5 Crit Fail check 1d6!: [4] = 4
Athletics: 1d10!: [10!, 2] = 12 1d12!: [2] = 2 = 14

As the blinking Deadball reaches its peak, Krieg deftly snatches it out of the air in his massive paw and shoves it in Dred’s face. Pulling his hand away reveals a smiling Dred with the Deadball clenched between his teeth. It occurs to Axel, that the blood coming from Dred’s nose and ears is likely due to Last call than anything Krieg did.

The old Juicer slaps Krieg with so little behind it, it would barely get a squishie’s attention and to the big Kill Cat a winter breeze has more sting in it.

“Getting a little handsy on the first date, aren’t ya kitty?”

Dred follows the slap in, almost as if it took him off-balance and despite the miserable attempt by Cooper, the keys hanging from Dred’s belt are easily taken. However, the stumble into Krieg’s arms is intentional and Dred wraps himself around the Titan Juicer and holds on for all he’s worth.

“Okay, if you wanna cuddle, we can cuddle.”

Round 2
The Deadball grenade will explode if Dred still has it in his teeth at the end of this round. He has grabbed a hold of Krieg with an Athletics check. His 14 beats Krieg’s 9 with a raise, therefore they are both Bound. Krieg can still throw Dred with a single action, however he must get two raises on an opposed Athletics rolls (Success gets you to Entangled, Raise gets you to Free, 2 Raises you can throw him).
Dred is definitely in Last Call (1 Burn) and Burning every single chance he can get. You all can still make a Notice Roll as a free action to see what the Titan Bouncers and Hardaway are doing

Jame Red Joker!
Dred Ace of Diamonds
Axel 10 of Clubs
Cooper 8 of Clubs
Burn 6 of hearts
Krieg 6 of Diamonds
Jame Graeme

Post by Jame Graeme »

Notice 1d6!!: [4] = 4
Wild Die 1d6!!: [1] = 1

Jame is attracted by commotion shortly after entering the bar. Momentarily abandoning his mission to buy a drink at the bar he heads over to see what all the fun is about. Jame arrives just in time to see an old Juicer giving a bear hug to the biggest Battlecat he's ever seen! Time seems to move slow for Jame compared to everyone else at this point and time but for the moment he's content to bide his time but ready to act if something really interesting should happen.

OCC: Jame is on hold.
Mega-Juicers are Unstoppable. Permanently. Until they explode.

Jame Graeme
Player: Jim
Active Alts: Jim Cannon, Dorn GiantSlayer, Steele

Attributes: Agility d10, Smarts d6, Spirit d8, Strength d10, Vigor d10
Pace: 14; Running Die: d8; Parry: 6; Toughness: 16 (5); Strain: 8/8; Burn: 7

Skills
Agility: Athletics d8, Fighting d8, Piloting d8, Shooting d8, Stealth d8+2
Smarts: Common Knowledge d6, Language (American) d8, Notice d6
Spirit: Intimidation d4, Persuasion d4

Cooper Graves

Post by Cooper Graves »

Cooper watches the shinny keys and focuses his inner mind melter activating his Boast Trait power.
1d10-2: [10]-2 = 8

Now with an Athletics of d8 he goes to snatch the… Ooo the blinking ball!
Now with an Athletics of d8 he goes to snatch the ball from his mouth.
1d8!!-2: [4]-2 = 2 +Burn 1d6: [1] = 1 , Wild 1d6!!-2: [2]-2 = 0

OOC Comments
Welp, we’re all going to die.
Naabaahii

Post by Naabaahii »

MJH wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 11:43 am
“Getting a little handsy on the first date, aren’t ya kitty?”

Dred follows the slap in, almost as if it took him off-balance and despite the miserable attempt by Cooper, the keys hanging from Dred’s belt are easily taken. However, the stumble into Krieg’s arms is intentional and Dred wraps himself around the Titan Juicer and holds on for all he’s worth.

“Okay, if you wanna cuddle, we can cuddle.”

Round 2
The Deadball grenade will explode if Dred still has it in his teeth at the end of this round. He has grabbed a hold of Krieg with an Athletics check. His 14 beats Krieg’s 9 with a raise, therefore they are both Bound. Krieg can still throw Dred with a single action, however he must get two raises on an opposed Athletics rolls (Success gets you to Entangled, Raise gets you to Free, 2 Raises you can throw him).
Dred is definitely in Last Call (1 Burn) and Burning every single chance he can get. You all can still make a Notice Roll as a free action to see what the Titan Bouncers and Hardaway are doing

Athletics: 1d8!+3d6!: [7]+[1, 2, 1] = 11 (1 burn), d6!: [5] = 5
Benny Reroll: Athletics d8!+6: [7]+6 = 13 , d6!: [3] = 3
Benny Reroll: Athletics d8!: [8!, 4] = 12 , d6!: [5] = 5

Forgot I used my bennies.
Burn Brighter makes it 13. Down 1 Burn.

Success and 2 raises.

Krieg grabs Dred and rips him off of him like a rag doll, and says “I don't cuddle with hasbeens.” Just before throwing him to the door. Everyone should know you don’t f$&k with a cat until you know how big and sharp his claws are.
Naabaahii

Ak'is

Dzeel
Severin
Daniel (Lars)

Post by Severin »

Notice Roll as a free action to see what the Titan Bouncers and Hardaway are doing. 1d8!!: [6] = 6 & 1d6!!: [1] = 1

Burn suddenly jolts as a surge of energy ripples through his muscles and mind.

A hundred thoughts race through the Mega Juicer’s mind as he considers the situation in a fraction of a second.
  • Hmm ol’Dred iza legend. He’s checking out huh. Damn shame.

Oh dayam. He’s do’n a grease. And try’n ta grease ma new bud.
As the large cat tosses Dred towards the door…
  • Ohhhh double J by Krieg!
Burn’s mouth twists into a madman’s grin as the burnt out juicer is tossed away from the table.

Lightning fast reflexes has his fingers curled around his hip blaster as he pulls - fires - holsters in a blur.

His face suddenly is stoic with a look of, what, who me, nah, as he glances slowly at the bouncers to see their reaction. However knowing Dred is no squishy he also pays attention to how the old juicer reacts to being shot.

Innocently he says, “What ‘appened?”

Shooting 1d10!!: [5] = 5 Shooting WD 1d6!!: [8!!] = 8

NG-56 Light Ion Pistol Damage: Damage 3d8!!: [6, 9!!, 12!!] = 27
The raise d6: 1d6: [4] = 4
Severin

Severin =WIP

Burn the Juice!r

• Juicer Lexicon
MJH
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by MJH »

Athletics to resist Cooper's Grab: 1d10!!: [5] = 5 1d12!!: [10] = 10 =15, Athletics to resist Krieg's Throw 1d10!!: [4] = 4 1d12!!: [2] = 2 = 6,Vigor to soak Burn's ion blast 1d10!!: [18!!] = 18 1d12!!: [1] = 1 =19, Grenade 5d6!!: [8!!, 4, 3, 4, 9!!] = 28

Los Alamo March 105 PA
Coming up on dawn...

Cooper reaches over attempts to grab the grenade from Dred’s teeth, but the old Juicer deftly tucks his head down to bury his chin into the chest of the Kill Cat. Krieg’s bio-comp kicks in and he is able to detach the annoying human from his massive frame but is unable to throw him across the room. Still, this is enough for Burn to blast the old juicer with his sidearm.

Dred staggers back, but takes the ion blast like a champ, and although the bastard is trying to check out and take you all with him, you can’t help respecting such a display of fortitude. It is obvious, however, that the stunt took all he had. The old juicer grunts and smiles, and you can see blood running from his eyes, ears, nose, and mouth. His bio-comp starts making a high pitched, rapid, beeping that you all know signals last call. Dred notices it too and glances down with a slightly amused look on his face. He looks up with death in his eyes and starts to come at you again when the grenade goes off, taking his head with it.

OOC: It’s a standard frag grenade that deals 28 damage to everyone in the bar. I am assuming you don’t have your helmets on, so it’s going to affect as if you were unarmored. There is plenty of cover with tables and chairs (fortified to be MDC for just these occasions) so you can evade without the -2 penalty.

Aftermath

Dred is now everywhere. On you, the bar, the tables, the chairs. It seems there isn’t anything the old juicer didn’t ‘share his thoughts’ with. One of the Titan Juicers is cradling the other in his arms, it seems he zigged when he should have zagged and took the shrapnel from the grenade full in the chest. Hardaway is madder than a Xiticix with M.O.M. implants and is screaming for all of you to get the hell out of his bar before he kills you himself. The headhunter is serious as he now holds both his IP-7 and an NE-4 leveled at you.

Assuming you heed his warning, you leave the Deathdancer taking a little (or maybe a lot) of Dred with you. It seems Los Alamo militia has been called in and there is an officer in full NG-EX10 Gladius armor flanked by a full combat ‘borg and partial conversion ‘borg. The officer doesn’t pay much attention to you until Cooper activates the key remote to see which vehicle was Dred’s. Right next to her, parked arrogantly across three spaces, a W.I. Road Boss chirps and flashes in response. She then turns to you and asks with a tone that oozes irritation,

“Whose motorcycle is this?”

Describe what you want to do next. The Road Boss isn't enough for everyone to have a ride, but you all have the means (and Los Alamo has the resources) to fix that.
Naabaahii

Post by Naabaahii »

MJH wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:09 am
Los Alamo March 105 PA
Coming up on dawn...

Cooper reaches over attempts to grab the grenade from Dred’s teeth, but the old Juicer deftly tucks his head down to bury his chin into the chest of the Kill Cat. Krieg’s bio-comp kicks in and he is able to detach the annoying human from his massive frame but is unable to throw him across the room. Still, this is enough for Burn to blast the old juicer with his sidearm.

Dred staggers back, but takes the ion blast like a champ, and although the bastard is trying to check out and take you all with him, you can’t help respecting such a display of fortitude. It is obvious, however, that the stunt took all he had. The old juicer grunts and smiles, and you can see blood running from his eyes, ears, nose, and mouth. His bio-comp starts making a high pitched, rapid, beeping that you all know signals last call. Dred notices it too and glances down with a slightly amused look on his face. He looks up with death in his eyes and starts to come at you again when the grenade goes off, taking his head with it.

OOC: It’s a standard frag grenade that deals 28 damage to everyone in the bar. I am assuming you don’t have your helmets on, so it’s going to affect as if you were unarmored. There is plenty of cover with tables and chairs (fortified to be MDC for just these occasions) so you can evade without the -2 penalty.
Evasion: d12!: [10] = 10 , d6!: [4] = 4 -2 = 8 Success and a Raise (if at all possible I would like to apply that raise to anyone who fails, by assisting them to make it out of the way.)

Krieg deftly jumps out of the way, grabbing whoever hasn’t moved by the time he starts moving. Crazy old Fuck!!!!

MJH wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:09 am Aftermath

Dred is now everywhere. On you, the bar, the tables, the chairs. It seems there isn’t anything the old juicer didn’t ‘share his thoughts’ with. One of the Titan Juicers is cradling the other in his arms, it seems he zigged when he should have zagged and took the shrapnel from the grenade full in the chest. Hardaway is madder than a Xiticix with M.O.M. implants and is screaming for all of you to get the hell out of his bar before he kills you himself. The headhunter is serious as he now holds both his IP-7 and an NE-4 leveled at you.
“God damn it Hardaway all we did was have a drink. Why you holding guns on us. Ask us to leave like a gentleman. Jesus Christ. Bouncers should saw this coming a mile away. Still sorry they got hurt though.” He starts making his way out.
MJH wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:09 am Assuming you heed his warning, you leave the Deathdancer taking a little (or maybe a lot) of Dred with you. It seems Los Alamo militia has been called in and there is an officer in full NG-EX10 Gladius armor flanked by a full combat ‘borg and partial conversion ‘borg. The officer doesn’t pay much attention to you until Cooper activates the key remote to see which vehicle was Dred’s. Right next to her, parked arrogantly across three spaces, a W.I. Road Boss chirps and flashes in response. She then turns to you and asks with a tone that oozes irritation,

“Whose motorcycle is this?”
Krieg takes a chunk of Dred from his armor and throws it on the ground in front of the officer. “He’s Dred, Dred’s Dead. That piece of shit, right there is what’s left of him.” He says pointing at the chunk. “He just burned out in the most bat shit crazy possible way in the Deathdancer, and so we thought we might move the damn thing so it doesn’t cause you guys any trouble. Who knows maybe take a joy ride to blow off the rest of the chunks of the bastard off my armor and out of my mane.

Excuse my rudeness tiny officer friend. Krieg Morand at your service.”
He grins his toothy grin.

Describe what you want to do next. The Road Boss isn't enough for everyone to have a ride, but you all have the means (and Los Alamo has the resources) to fix that.

He casually picks up the bike with one arm and moves it towards his Hovercycle out of the way. What do you guys want to do with this thing.
Naabaahii

Ak'is

Dzeel
Severin
Daniel (Lars)

Post by Severin »

Evade 1d8!!: [7] = 7 & 1d6!!: [11!!] = 11

Burn watches Dred and now that his juice is flowing he stands up and backs away from the old Juicer. Axe kicking a table top it flips onto its side and Burn crouches down behind it.

BOOM!

As blood rains down and guts spatter across the bar Burn grins and stands up unsullied. Following the others outside he reflects that there has to be a better way to burn up. As the others talk to the "cops" Burn occupies himself quietly and does his best to not draw their attention.
Severin

Severin =WIP

Burn the Juice!r

• Juicer Lexicon
Jame Graeme

Post by Jame Graeme »

Agility 1d10!!: [7] = 7
Wild Die 1d6!!: [3] = 3

Jame has just enough time to duck behind some of the closer gawkers before the grenade went off. As the proverbial smoke clears he pokes his head back up and takes stock of the situation.

He grimaces at the site of the now headless Juicer. Foolish mortals Jame thinks to himself. Seeing that the enormous feline juicer is still in one piece Jame's piques his interest. Now this giant lump of fur might prove some amuseme- and is that Axel Crowe?!? and with that thought Jame trails after the oversized feline and the famous baller to see what else they might get up to.

Outside Jame sighs inwardly and keeps his distance as he watches the scene with the local law enforcement play out. Hera and Zeus have these people never run a bluff before. Just say sorry officer we'll move it and get the Hades out of there. Don't tell them it belongs to the dead guy you're covered in!

Still Jame likes these guys and resolves to break them out or bail them if it proves necessary. He doesn't know how they'll talk their way out of this at this point but stranger things have happened.
Last edited by Jame Graeme on Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mega-Juicers are Unstoppable. Permanently. Until they explode.

Jame Graeme
Player: Jim
Active Alts: Jim Cannon, Dorn GiantSlayer, Steele

Attributes: Agility d10, Smarts d6, Spirit d8, Strength d10, Vigor d10
Pace: 14; Running Die: d8; Parry: 6; Toughness: 16 (5); Strain: 8/8; Burn: 7

Skills
Agility: Athletics d8, Fighting d8, Piloting d8, Shooting d8, Stealth d8+2
Smarts: Common Knowledge d6, Language (American) d8, Notice d6
Spirit: Intimidation d4, Persuasion d4

Axel Krowe

Post by Axel Krowe »

Agility 1d10!! / 1d6!!: [1]+[4] = 5

Axel watches the whole scene unfold incredulously. Feeling no real danger, he shifts undercover at the last second to avoid the worst of the blast. When it's all over he shakes his head.

"When I go out, I want it to be a freaking blaze of glory. This is just sad."

Picking his way through the pieces he arrives outside just in time for the cops to show up, then snickers at Dred's bike.

"Owner is in pieces all over the inside. Belongs to us now."
Axel Krowe, BAMF
Cooper Graves

Post by Cooper Graves »

Athletics 1d10!: [4] = 4 , Wild 1d6!: [1] = 1

Cooper shakes his head letting the ringing in his ears die down. The two guns pointed in his direction are always yhe sign that he has worn out his welcome. Not wanting to overstay he doesn’t really look himself over until he’s outside.

Out in the “fresh” air, he looks himself over and curses. “Not again. Getting blood off this thing is such a Prosek’s Hole.” Amongst the different pieces of flesh he finds the keys and presses the button without thinking.

Coopers eyes go wide. “Sweeeet.”

When the Officer turns on the burning gaze of potential criminal suspect, he throws his hands out like he’s pushing a nonexistent person away. “It belongs to the dead guy!”

1d10!: [8] = 8 , 1d6!: [2] = 2

Cooper proceeds to persuade is butt off.
1d8!: [6] = 6 1d6!: [1] = 1

“I have these keys because he gave them to me as his dying wish. See, it was hard to make out with the grenade between his teeth but after a heart felt moment when we just connected over the absurdity of life and death he said. ‘Herr Hkid, Har Hy Hike. Hake hy hashes ho hootown’ I’m supposed to take his ashes (Cooper looks at himself), er blood to Newtown. It’s now my quest to complete his dying wish.”
MJH
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by MJH »

The officer listens to Cooper’s tale and sighs. She makes a move to perhaps pinch the bridge of her nose or place her hand on her forehead but remembers she is in an exoskeleton and thinks better of it.

“Just…just get out of here. Leave town. Go. “

She then turns to leave but stops briefly to yell back towards the Deathdancer. “I don’t know how you cover the insurance premiums Hardaway!”

Although it is still a half hour or so before dawn, there is quite a bit of commotion at the end of the street. It seems there is a caravan forming up of Juicers to head to Newtown. You can likely join it and those without vehicles could catch a ride on one of the many ATV’s lining up to set out in the gray light of pre-dawn. However, this option likely won’t get you closer to Buff.

Across the street from the caravan, there is a shop that is already open for business. The concrete building is painted matte black with a red LED letters of ‘N.T.D. ‘over the entrance. The double doors, made form matte black M.D.C. steel, are flanked by two massive humanoid figures. Their armor? bodies? are of matte black metal matching the paint on the building with visors glowing the same red as the sign.

A man in a royal blue suit with matching shirt and tie is out front talking to two Juicers who seem only halfway interested in what he is saying. He is gesturing to what looks like a jeep but, like everything else, is the same matte black color and actually looks to be made out of the same material as the humanoid guards. As you make your way down the street, you can pick up the following:

“….NE-DD6….comfortably accommodate four passengers……open top so you may want to keep your armor on….a real blast for its low price!.....you won’t get anything like this from Northern Gun…Trade? I can see what I can do…..”

OOC Comments
Ok folks, decide what you want to do next. You can easily join the caravan and head to Newtown, however you likely won’t find Buff McKegan that way. If you are interested in buying the jeep, this is the Naruni Trade Depot. It will sell for 80K credits for a gas engine, 780K for electric, and 1.6 for nuclear. They will take trade and their starting position is 25% value of whatever the item is you are trading.
Naabaahii

Post by Naabaahii »

MJH wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 7:00 pm The officer listens to Cooper’s tale and sighs. She makes a move to perhaps pinch the bridge of her nose or place her hand on her forehead but remembers she is in an exoskeleton and thinks better of it.

“Just…just get out of here. Leave town. Go. “

She then turns to leave but stops briefly to yell back towards the Deathdancer. “I don’t know how you cover the insurance premiums Hardaway!”
"Not to ruin the mystery, but it's the insanely high prices for watered down drinks. Easy to appease people that are always riding high, and because of that really don't pay attention to how much money they spend."
MJH wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 7:00 pm “….NE-DD6….comfortably accommodate four passengers……open top so you may want to keep your armor on….a real blast for its low price!.....you won’t get anything like this from Northern Gun…Trade? I can see what I can do…..”
"I am not giving up my hovercycle, but I am willing to pitch in for a vehicle for the rest of you to ensure we get Buff and the reward, but I expect to be paid back out of your earnings."

[Krieg has 10,000 credits he can contribute to the cause.]
Naabaahii

Ak'is

Dzeel
Axel Krowe

Post by Axel Krowe »

Axel listens to the salesman and smiles, "You know, I could sell a lot of product for you. How about you hook us up with a ride in exchange for my endorsement. I'll shoot a vid with you right now telling everyone to buy MTD cause Axel Freaking Krowe said so."

Persuasion 1d4!!+1: [3]+1 = 4
Persuasion Wild 1d6!!+1: [5]+1 = 6
Axel Krowe, BAMF
Cooper Graves

Post by Cooper Graves »

Cooper leans towards Krowe. Trying to whisper.
“If we add this bike in as part of the trade maybe we could get some weapons on it. If we’re going to find Buff, we may need the fore power.”

Cooper still thinks tracking down Buff could be a way to not get into debt with the coalition. Hopefully his new friend Mr Krowe can get some people to tell them where Buff is.
MJH
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by MJH »

As you approach the ‘NTD’, the other Juicers leave apparently uninterested in what the salesman had to say. The salesman attempts to follow after them until he sees you, at that point he turns to you and smiles with the best dental work money can buy.

“Hello! Welcome to the Naruni Trade Depot! I’m Rudy Russo and I am here to get you whatever you may need. On the way to Newtown? Well, take a look at this baby right here, we call it the Rover because it will go anywhere you can think of—except maybe Atlantis-Ha!. Rides so smooth, you would think you were on that fancy hoverbike you got there…”

Rudy blathers on about the NE-DD6 until Axel cuts him off.

“The Axel Krowe? You have to be kidding me! Of course, we can make a deal for The Axe! Wow, I can’t believe it. Axel Krowe in my showroom!"
The salesman then turns away and speaks in some alien language you have never heard of. He seems to get a response through an earpiece. He nods vigorously and speaks rapidly in the strange language again. After a few more exchanges, he turns back around producing a tablet from inside his suit.

“If you will just step over here, Mr. Krowe, we can get all the details worked out."

The double doors open into a massive showroom. More vehicles are parked on slowly spinning pedestals as well as mannequins in body armor, even suits of power armor are on display. Weapons line the walls and drones hover about with that same matte black finish ready to assist with any purchases. More of the same humanoid robots stand silently in various locations as well.

“Just place your thumb here on the tablet, that’s right. And again here. A couple more times here, and here. And just look directly into the display. Try not to blink. Got it! Now these drones will scan you for the promo. Don’t worry about the one out on the lot, we’ll get a Rover from the back warehouse special.
“The rest of you, feel free to browse. The drones are fully capable of handling most credit sticks. We will give you 50,000 for the Road Boss or 75,000 store credit. And since you are with The Axe, give the drone the promo code ‘Rhino’ for 10% off anything in the store!”

Meanwhile two drones scan Axel in a variety of poses. Rudy disappears for a few minutes and comes back with a suit of Juicer Plate (in that same matte black). On the front it has the Rhinos logo and, on the back, it has Axel’s number. Rudy goes on and on about it being their new Thermo-Kinetic line and that they are happy to allow Axel to demo it.

It is Juicer plate with an additional +1 Embedded Toughness and +2 to Stealth vs. electronic systems such as thermal imaging and radar.

Shopping is boring. If you choose to trade in Dredd’s ride, you all can upgrade your laser or ion pistol to NE-4 with 50 cartridges (EOH p. 43) OR
Gain a new to North America Ripper Vibro-Knife! Standard Vibro-Knife that is silvered and deals 2d4 damage on a raise. OR
Gain a Thermo-Kinetic version of the armor you are wearing (+1 Toughness and +2 to Stealth vs. electronics). Axel, you get this option in addition to either the NE-4 or Vibro-Knife.

OOC: Make a Notice Roll

The optics of the Repo Borgs pulsed in time with the drones scanning Axel.

You all got scanned at one point or another.

After the photoshoot is finished and the deals are done, Rudy leads you outside where a brand new NEDD6 Rover is parked. On the side it features a variable fiber-optic image of Axel on the side that moves and throws straight arms at a speed that matches the rotation of the tires. NARUNI ENTERPRISES in big red letters trails behind the image.

NE-DD6

OOC: I would like to push things ahead a bit. We have spent too much time in Los Alamo
Instructions: Resolve the scene at the NTB as you see fit.

Assuming you depart Los Alamo apart from the caravan to look for Buff, we will handle this as a dramatic task/journey.
Journeys are a kind of Quick Encounter rolled once for every day of travel and designed to simulate traversing the hostile and largely uncharted wilderness that is Rifts Earth. Journeys necessitate an intense amount of focus, with party members dividing up critical tasks—those not performing one of the following roles may Support other characters in their efforts.

Journey Tasks
NAVIGATOR
(Made first, a critical action): Each day of travel the Navigator makes a Survival check to guide the party.
LOOKOUT
(Required): The Lookout makes a Notice roll each day of travel to spot threats to the journeying party.
PILOTS
(Required for each vehicle): For every day of travel, Pilots/Drivers must check Driving or Piloting.
SCOUT(Optional)
The person responsible for making Stealth checks to reconnoiter the path ahead of a traveling party.

However, in this case, you will also be looking for Buff, which we will handle as a Challenging Dramatic Task at the same time (15 tokens in three rounds) with each day being a ‘round’. I assume that Jame and Krieg will be keeping their hovercycles. That leaves someone to drive the jeep with two others available to handle the required tasks of Navigator or Lookout. Therefore, for anyone to contribute to the Dramatic Task to find Buff (or Scout), they must take a ‘second action’ and apply the appropriate multi-action penalties as applicable. We will do this round by round, so wait until I post to do the second round (day).

First Day: No Terrain or Visibility penalty and no Hazards.

Bonus: Put an interlude in Two a Day Workouts to ignore the multi-action penalty this round.
Naabaahii

Post by Naabaahii »

MJH wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 8:33 pm Meanwhile two drones scan Axel in a variety of poses. Rudy disappears for a few minutes and comes back with a suit of Juicer Plate (in that same matte black). On the front it has the Rhinos logo and, on the back, it has Axel’s number. Rudy goes on and on about it being their new Thermo-Kinetic line and that they are happy to allow Axel to demo it.

It is Juicer plate with an additional +1 Embedded Toughness and +2 to Stealth vs. electronic systems such as thermal imaging and radar.

When offered, Krieg takes the armor upgrade.
Notice d4!: [1] = 1 , Wild d6!: [5] = 5

Krieg notices the optics of the Repo Borgs pulsed in time with the drones scanning Axel. He leans over to Jame and says, "Those repot bots are processing the data from the drones. Does Axel know that those death machines now have his image? Does that mean they will be enforcing the clauses of the contract he just signed?" I know Juicers have a reputation of throwing caution to the wind, but risking Naruni Repo Bots seems like a bad idea.
MJH wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 8:33 pm
Assuming you depart Los Alamo apart from the caravan to look for Buff, we will handle this as a dramatic task/journey.
Journeys are a kind of Quick Encounter rolled once for every day of travel and designed to simulate traversing the hostile and largely uncharted wilderness that is Rifts Earth. Journeys necessitate an intense amount of focus, with party members dividing up critical tasks—those not performing one of the following roles may Support other characters in their efforts.
Day 1 Journey Tasks
LOOKOUT
(Required): The Lookout makes a Notice roll each day of travel to spot threats to the journeying party.
Notice d4!: [4!, 1] = 5 , Wild d6!: [1] = 1 SUCCESS!
PILOT
(Required for each vehicle): For every day of travel, Pilots/Drivers must check Driving or Piloting.
Pilot d6!: [6!, 5] = 11 , Wild d6!: [4] = 4 SUCCESS WITH A RAISE!
Adding an Interlude to take away multi action penalty.
Naabaahii

Ak'is

Dzeel
Axel Krowe

Post by Axel Krowe »

Day 1 Journey Tasks
Scout:
Stealth 1d6!!: [1] = 1
Wild Die 1d6!!: [5] = 5
Burn 1d6: [1] = 1 (lol)

Krowe isn't a wilderness scout by any means but his enhanced abilities leave him up to any challenge as he forages ahead of the group looking for trouble. His keen eyes keeps them safe but the bio-comp gets a little screwy in the new environment and jolts him abit to hard. Feeling great and manic the juicer takes a few extra hours to mellow out again (-1 Burn).

Dramatic Task
Athletics 1d10!!: [9] = 9
Wild Die 1d6!!: [3] = 3
As he scouts ahead Axel spots an impossibly wide ravine, with the remnants of an encampment on the other side. Peering at the camp through the scope on his JA-9 laser rifle he spots burned foot prints in the ground. Looks like a Mega-Juicer on last call went that way. Want to search for clues he makes a running start and leaps through the air across the ravine barely reaching the other side even with his enhanced abilities. Grabbing the edge with two hands he hangs for a moment before drugs infuse his muscles and he pulls himself up over the edge. He struts into the camp secretly wishing he could see the instant replay on that one.
Axel Krowe, BAMF
Severin
Daniel (Lars)

Post by Severin »

Notice Roll
1e8:
1: e8: 5 = **5** (success)
Wild
1e6:
1: e6: 2 = **2**

Navigator (Survival) Roll
1e6:
1: e6: 2 = **2**
Wild
1d6: **5**

Scouting (look for Buff) Survival Roll
1d6: **6**
Ace
1d6: **5**
So looking for Biff = 11
Wild
1d6: **2**

DAY 1 JOURNEY TASK RESULTS
1 SUCCESS FOR NAVIGATION
1 SUCCESS AND 1 RAISE FOR LOOKING FOR BUFF

Burn is pretty sure he’s a wanted man somewhere so when he notices the optics of the Repo Borgs pulsed in time with the drones scanning Axel he side steps out of line of sight and keeps his eyes open for trouble.

As the group …. Murder? of Juicers head back to look at the vehicle Burn is happy to play with his new NE-4 pistol. He likes how large and sleek it looks.

While on the road the Mega Juicer helps with navigation and keeps his eyes open for sign of their target.

As Krowe jumps across the ravine Burn walks along the edge thinking to follow. An epic jump. He could probably make it all the way. Not have to pull himself up. It would be more epic.

Nearly tripping and his mental image of his even better jump interrupted Burn stumbled and barely managed to not fall off the edge.

Looking down at what had tripped him he expected to see a rock. Instead he saw a football. Picking it up he saw Buff signed on it. Actually what it said was:
  • You'll never get me you grease spot moron boy!
    - Buff
Burn chuckled and tossed the ball into the ravine.

Turning to move back, in order to get a running start for his jump he heard a BOOM! as the football exploded.

Looking over the edge at the dark cloud of smoke Burn reflected that the ball had felt heavy. Like fusion block heavy.

Burn grinned.
Severin

Severin =WIP

Burn the Juice!r

• Juicer Lexicon
MJH
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by MJH »

You exodus from Los Alamo is massive. The residents are likely relieved that so many of you won’t be be wrecking the city anymore. It will remain to be seen if the lack of a Juicer presence in the area will cause them to regret it later.

Initially, your path coincides with the caravan and you are able to share in the camaraderie of the Juicer way of life. Soon, though you branch off in search of Buff. There isn’t much of a trail, just rumors and a days old track of what could be him and his entourage. The rigged football does confirm you are on the right track and the trail becomes much easier to follow.

The type of explosive used and the tread on whatever vehicle went through points to the Coalition! It looks like Buff may have sold out. This may make things a bit more interesting.

OOC: We will continue the Journey and Dramatic Task. The trail is easy and visibility still seems pretty good although you are starting to get into the piney regions of old east Texas and west Arkansas. Remember you are potentially making THREE rolls. One for the Journey task, one for piloting (Someone needs to drive the Jeep), and one for the search for Buff. You have 4 tokens for the dramatic task. I’ll adjust the total needed if we have lost anyone since last quarter.
Naabaahii

Post by Naabaahii »

Scout: Stealth d4!-2: [3]-2 = 1 , Wild d6!-2: [6!, 3]-2 = 7 -2
Pilot d6!-2: [6!, 1]-2 = 5 , Wild d6!-2: [5]-2 = 3 Burn d6: [2] = 2
Look for Buff: Notice d4!-2: [4!, 3]-2 = 5 , Wild d6!-2: [6!, 6!, 2]-2 = 12 -4

Scout: 5 One Success
Pilot: 5 Success (Used Burn Dice)
Look for Buff - 10 Success and a Raise

Krieg makes his way through the old and disheveled roads of post apocalypse Northeast Texas. His goal is to pilot his way to Buff, without letting him know they are coming. His acute senses make him well equipped to find Buff. Kind of f'ed up that they are basically having people hunt him down like they own him, but his dumb ass signed the contract. His employers make millions off of his mere existence. You would think if this immortality juice existed they would of got it and used it on him themselves. At one point Krieg doesn't see a tree in the road as he was tracing movement on a ridge. Fortunately his enhanced state allows him to dig deep and make a last minute adjustment to just miss totalling his hoverbike. Damn it multitasking sucks. He opens comms and says, "Look out for that tree in the road. Just about turned myself into roadkill." Ok that was an exaggeration. I would of just totalled my bike. It takes a lot more to kill me than a hunk of wood and speed.
Naabaahii

Ak'is

Dzeel
Severin
Daniel (Lars)

Post by Severin »

Notice Roll N W 1d6!!: [9!!] = 9 N 1d8!!: [7] = 7
Navigator (Survival) Roll Nav 1d6!!: [2] = 2 Nav W 1d6!!: [2] = 2 Bennie B 1d6!!: [5] = 5 B W 1d6!!: [2] = 2
Scouting (Survival) Roll S 1d6!!: [4] = 4 S W 1d6!!: [7!!] = 7

2 SUCCESSES Notice
1 SUCCESS Navigation
1 SUCCESS Scouting
Burn had been ammused by the exploding football. As he kept his eyes open and helped with navigation and scouting he kept chuckling, "Damn B Man hada sense o' humor..."

Grinning the Mega Juicer muttered, "Gottza 'member to shove dat humor down 'is throat when we find 'im."
Severin

Severin =WIP

Burn the Juice!r

• Juicer Lexicon

Return to “The Uprising”