Player Name: John
Google Handle: email@example.com
Rank: Heroic Experience: 76 (VV 01-10-2019) Advances Left: 1
Race: M’adukar (Shaintar Half-Elf)
Iconic Framework: MARS - Wilderness Scout
Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d12, Spirit d8, Strength d6, Vigor d8
Charisma: +2; Pace: 8; Parry: 6; Toughness: 6 ; Strain: 0
- Notice d8+2
- Survival d10+2
- Tracking d10+2
- Piloting d8
- Channeling d12+1
- Shooting d8
- Fighting d8
- Knowledge (Arcana) d10+2
- Knowledge (Dragonese) d8+2
- Stealth d6+2
- Enemy (Racial): All creatures of Flame and Darkness will attack the character first if given the opportunity.
- Weakness (Racial): Vulnerable to Black Iron and Blood Steel. Take +2 damage from these.
- Distinctive D-bee (Racial): As a d-bee he is considered odd in some human communities.
- Lithe (Racial): Starting Agility of d6.
- Low Light Vision (Racial): Ignore attack penalties for Dim and Dark lighting.
- Nimble (Racial): +1 Parry.
- Free Edge (Racial): AB Magic, 3 powers, 10 PPE
- Free Skill (Racial): Channeling d6
- Heroic (Major): Always helps those in need.
- Vow (Minor): Protect all creation, only kills when necessary
- Quirk (Minor): A vegetarian, out of respect for animals
- Death Wish (Minor): Knows he will die once darkness is expelled from the Dinosaur Swamps
- Woodsman (MARS): +2 tracking, survival, stealth
- Fleet Footed (MARS): +2 pace, d10 running
- Connections: Call upon powerful friends in the Psi-Stalker Tribes
- Connections: Call upon powerful friends in the Free State of Lazlo
- Charismatic (Fortune & Glory): +2 Charisma
- I Know A Guy (Fortune & Glory): Create a Connection once a session
- Rich (Fortune & Glory): 5,000 credits, two rolls on equipment tables
- Danger Sense (Hero’s Journey): Notice at –2 to detect surprise attacks/danger
- Scholar (Hindrances): +2 to two knowledge skills of d8
- Beast Master (Hindrances): Animals like your hero and won’t attack him unless they are attacked or upset. Also gains an animal companion.
- Beast Bond: Character may spend Bennies for his animals
- Alertness: +2 to Notice rolls