0.0 Lost in the Jungle

Post Reply
User avatar
Technospawn
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron
Posts: 599
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:28 pm

0.0 Lost in the Jungle

Post by Technospawn »

Open RP thread. Currently you are lost in the jungle in a MK2 ATV.
GM Stuff
Initiative

Code: Select all

[b][color=#BF0000] Initiative[/b]
I will roll 1d56 for each of your initiative cards. I do not reroll duplicates, instead there are 2 extra Joker positions. Ties can be broken by an athletics roll.
[list][*][b]Lowest card goes first[/b]
[*][b]Quick rerolls 41 or higher[/b]
[*]1, 2, 3, 4 are considered Jokers
[*]Cards divisible by 4 are considered Clubs for hindrances affected by Clubs (excepting 4 which is a joker).[/list][/color][/b]
Savage Realms Bennies
GM = 7/7 Jarierth = 0/2
User avatar
Persephone
Gold Patron
Gold Patron
Posts: 54
Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2021 11:42 pm

Re: 0.0 Lost in the Jungle

Post by Persephone »

Lost isn't really the right word for it. Temporarily misplaced perhaps. But that is easily remedied. "I am going to get a bird's eye view. Cerberus you stay with the vehicle." (Casting Fly). She holds her staff into the air rubbing one of the gems, clear though the specific type would take more than a glimpse to identify. Those that have traveled with her might have had the chance to look but things have been fairly hectic.
Cheatsheet
Agility d6, Smarts d8, Spirit d6, Strength d6, Vigor d6
Pace: 6/d6; Parry: 5; Toughness: 10 (3)

Academics (Smrt): d6
Athletics (Agil): d4 (NG-S2 +1 Climbing)
Common Knowledge (Smrt): d4
Fighting (Agil): d4
Language: American (Smrt): d4
Language: Spanish (Smrt): d4
Language: Atlantean (Smrt): d8
Language: Draconic/Elven: d4 (CK)
Notice (Smrt): d4
Occult (Smrt): d10 (Scholar +2, Armband +2)
 Persuasion (Spir): d4
Research (Smrt): d10
Spellcasting (Smrt): d10 (Staff +1)
 Stealth (Agil): d4 (Armor +2)
Survival (Smrt): d4 (NG-S2 +1 Hunting & Navigation)
Shooting (Agil): d4 (-2 Unskilled, +1 Wilk's Classic)

+2 Occult, Notice and Survival vs. Vampires, +2 on Networking and Research rolls to expose or locate Vampires, their allies and their nests

PPE: 32/32 (Personal), 10/10 (Staff of Power) - Recovery: 10/hour

Bennies 3/3

Staff: Str+d6, Reach 1, Parry +1, two-handed --Channel 2 PPE to make it MegaDamage, No Non-Lethal Penalty, +4 Non-Lethal Damage
Cerbie
Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d6 (A), Spirit d8, Strength d8, Vigor d6
Skills: Athletics d8, Fighting d8, Notice d10+2, Stealth d8, Intimidation d4
Pace: 8; Parry: 5; Toughness: 4
Edges: Alertness, Danger Sense
Special Abilities:
Bite: Str+d4.
Size −1: The heads of these canines come to an average human’s waist, and they weigh about 60 pounds.
Speed: d10 running die.
Wild Card: 2/2 Bennies
Advances:
N2: Spirit d8
N3: Reliable (Re-Roll Support rolls)
S1: Elan (+ 2 on Benny Rerolls)
S2: Strength d8
S3: Fighting d8, Intimidation d4
S4: Gladiator (On raise can spend a bennie to get "The Drop" on opponent)
Gems
Powers
Cerberus
Edit Sig
User avatar
Skanni
Posts: 110
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:57 pm

Re: 0.0 Lost in the Jungle

Post by Skanni »

"I find it patently unfair that she can just fly whenever she wants to," Rowli chimes in from the driver's seat with a cheerful grin. "I knew magicky types back home, but I don't think none of them could fly."
Skanni, Half-Elf Psionicist
Parry: 5; Toughness: 8 (2); Notes: Outsider, Heroic, PTSD, Brave
Character Sheet
Resource Tracker
User avatar
Jose Kerske
Posts: 81
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:21 pm
Location: San Antonio, TX

Re: 0.0 Lost in the Jungle

Post by Jose Kerske »

Jose found the group shortly after the last small town they passed thru. He was on his way south to see the Ciudad De Los Gatos, or to most of these gringos, Meow Meow City. Though he speaks English and several others languages perfectly, or as he would say Purrfectly, he hasn't let on to everyone yet. Need to get more comfortable with with these new companions.

As he sits and listen to the others, he offers his advice after Persephone shares,
Lost isn't really the right word for it. Temporarily misplaced perhaps. But that is easily remedied. "I am going to get a bird's eye view. Cerberus you stay with the vehicle." (Casting Fly). She holds her staff into the air rubbing one of the gems, clear though the specific type would take more than a glimpse to identify. Those that have traveled with her might have had the chance to look but things have been fairly hectic.
Jose says, "Were not lost! Amigos, Look down, you see your two feets. That is where you are! No don't put the map on your head. Find South, oceans on the left East and right West. you go North you go back home. We head south, long way we eventually run into big ditch where the waters of the East met the West. See, Jose got you covered." I hope they know what they are getting themselves into.

As an after thought Jose adds. "That cost you one bottle of tequila. Your Welcome, mi amigos and to the Senoritas." as he smiles.

When Persephone, leaves He add , "I'm from further South, was making trip to see mi Madres families, though On the trip We may meet some of them and some friends the further south we go."

"You have plenty of weapons to take down los vampiros? Because you will meet a bunch of them. Water and wood are good. Jose has some good tricks, wood log with explosives send splinters everywhere. Silver is good too. Mucho caro, uh expensive. When we camp it be good to camp near large body of Water. Daylight, is our best friend."

"But did you mention another group? Why they after you?"


Jose looks at the wolf, and speaks up, "Persephone, I don't think your doggie likes me. Make sure you come back quickly and tell him I'm not an enemy, and don't chase me up a tree." Dogs really, I'm not going to walk him. when it rains he will get wet, and the smell.
https://savagerifts.com/sr/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6001

Image
OOC Comments
Attributes:
Bennies: 3/3

Agility d8 Smarts d10 Spirit d8 Strength d12 Vigor d8+2
Pace: 6: Parry: 6 Toughness: 16 (6) Strain: 0

Brawny, Muscular Male very tall. light brown hair not to long, eyes brown. Travels in Heavy Mage Combat armor with over Black coat and cowboy hat. Likes to be by himself, hunter. He will fight when provoked. Seems to be very educate when people get to know him, He speaks several different Languages.

Armor: Heavy Battle Mage
Notes: While powered increase Strength two dice and ignore Min Str, farsight and darksight.
• Armor: +6 Toughness: +3
• Weight: 36 lbs (Min Str: d6)
• Notes: While powered increase Strength two dice and ignore Min Str, farsight and darksight.

Overcoat:

• +2 Armor and +1 Toughness
• This protection can stack with other non-MDC body armor (but not MDC armor, they have no effect)without an increase to the Strength Minimum required to wear the base armor, unlike other armored coats and cloaks. It is usually worn over such armor.
• No Minimum Strength Requirement (5 lbs.)
• Pocket: Lock Picks
• Pocket: E-clips
• Pocket: E-clips
• Pocket: MDC Handcuffs
• Pocket:
• Pocket:
• Pocket:
• Pocket:

Utility Belt
scabbard: Short sword
scabbard: Drain Blade
Holster for Wilks
Cross Chest Shotgun Ammo And holster for Shotgun Belt
20 Rounds

Weapons

Silver-plated Short Sword
[image]
• Dmg: Strength+d6, AP: 2
• Weight: 2 lbs. (Min Str: d4)
• Notes:
• Rarity: +0 Cost: 00,000

Draining Blade Str+d8 8 d4 4 −4 3 million

• Dmg: Str+d8 AP: 8
• Weight:4 lbs. (Min Str: d4)
• A magic item; +2 PP for +2 damage and on successful hits target rolls Spirit vs the
attack roll to resist both lower Trait (Vigor) and sloth; lasts 5 rounds.
• Rarity: -4 Cost: 3 million

silver-plated Short Sword (Str+d6).

Signature Item
TW Light Blade

•Damage: (Str+d8+2). AP: 10
• Weight: 2 lbs. (Min Str: d4)
• Note: s: Costs 1 PP; blade has the sunlight Trapping. Looks like a sword hilt with a large focusing crystal embedded in it until activated (a free action; otherwise a Light Improvised Weapon).
• Special Weapon can cast spells Speed and Blind


Claws and Bite: Unarmed (Range Melee, Damage Str+d8, +1 to Hit), Bite/Claws (Range Melee, Damage Str+2d10, +1 to Hit, M.D.C.),

Sidearm:
TW Iceblast Shotgun
• Range: 12/24/48
• Dmg: 1–3d8+1 AP: 2
• ROF: 1
• Shots: 2
• Weight: 8 lbs. (Min Str: d4)
• Rarity: -2 Cost: 40,000
Notes: On a raise target iced per sloth. Double Barrels (see Shotguns in Savage Worlds); can still fire standard shotgun shells

Sidearm:

Wilk’s 320 Laser Pistol

Image
• Range: 15/30/60
• Dmg: 3d6, AP: 3
• ROF: 1
• Shots: 20
• Weight: 4 lbs. (Min Str: d4)
• Notes: +2 Shooting (+1 from Weapon Balance, +1 for being a Wilks)
• Rarity: +1 Cost: 11,000

TW Snare Gun
• Range: 8/16/32
• Dmg: entangle
• ROF: 1
• Shots: 2
• Weight: 3 lbs. (Min Str: d4)
• Notes: Notes: Per the entangle power with Strong, using Shooting roll. A short, double-barreled
flare gun; can still fire standard flares
• Rarity: -3 Cost: 45,000
User avatar
John Carter
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron
Posts: 68
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:27 pm

Re: 0.0 Lost in the Jungle

Post by John Carter »

Jose Kerske wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 1:33 pm
Lost isn't really the right word for it. Temporarily misplaced perhaps. But that is easily remedied. "I am going to get a bird's eye view. Cerberus you stay with the vehicle." (Casting Fly). She holds her staff into the air rubbing one of the gems, clear though the specific type would take more than a glimpse to identify. Those that have traveled with her might have had the chance to look but things have been fairly hectic.
Jose says, "Were not lost! Amigos, Look down, you see your two feets. That is where you are! No don't put the map on your head. Find South, oceans on the left East and right West. you go North you go back home. We head south, long way we eventually run into big ditch where the waters of the East met the West. See, Jose got you covered." I hope they know what they are getting themselves into.

As an after thought Jose adds. "That cost you one bottle of tequila. Your Welcome, mi amigos and to the Senoritas." as he smiles.
"Sorry, we're fresh out," John comments sardonically. "Anyway, you can still be lost even if you know where you are. What matters is if you know how to get to where you need to be, which we unfortunately don't. On the bright side, our competition doesn't either."
Jose Kerske wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 1:33 pmWhen Persephone, leaves He add , "I'm from further South, was making trip to see mi Madres families, though On the trip We may meet some of them and some friends the further south we go."
John of course already knew that. He had come across Jose's file while doing research at Castle Refuge on potential local allies, as part of his prep for this mission. If he hadn't already known that the werepanther is a member of the Tomorrow Legion he might have voiced an objection when the cat invited himself along. But the mutant knows that not only could he be trusted but he could be a big help, especially considering how he acquitted himself in Russia as part of the 1st Set. And lord knows they could use all the help they could get.
Jose Kerske wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 1:33 pm"You have plenty of weapons to take down los vampiros? Because you will meet a bunch of them. Water and wood are good. Jose has some good tricks, wood log with explosives send splinters everywhere. Silver is good too. Mucho caro, uh expensive. When we camp it be good to camp near large body of Water. Daylight, is our best friend."
"We've packed for vamps," John confirms in reply. "Plenty of silver, wood and water to go around."
Jose Kerske wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 1:33 pm "But did you mention another group? Why they after you?"
"They're posing as a merc company but we're pretty sure they're really Coalition, John answers. "And it's not so much they're after us as we're both after the same thing. And they'll probably do whatever they think it takes to get it first."
John Carter
John Carter

Bennies: 3/3 Wounds: 0/3 Fatigue: 0/3 Conviction: 0

Jack-Of-All-Trades Skill: Driving d4
User avatar
Arn The Traveler
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:45 am

Re: 0.0 Lost in the Jungle

Post by Arn The Traveler »

This wasn’t how things were supposed to start out. When Arn accepted this assignment to establish contact with civilizations on the ancestral home of the Atlanteans he was hoping to finally get a chance to see Earth in all its chaotic glory. An error in pyramid transmission dumped him far off from his intended destination and into a land infested with vampires. Not exactly a stellar beginning to this new chapter in his life, he will have much to make up for.

6 months later, Arn had made his way through the territory slaying monsters and helping what people he could find. It painted a grim picture of Earth. The situation was worse than the clan elders anticipated, he needed to find a place to establish a colony and soon. The people on this world would need all the help they could get. Clan Archerean was ready to do its part in driving evil out. Arn began to hear rumors about a group of heroes traveling to a hidden temple in search of a dangerous artifact, among them people with strange tattoos. Arn hoped this means some of his brethren were nearby, he would need allies if he was to complete his mission.

Following these tales, Arn soon came across these crusaders working on freeing an ATV that was stuck in deep mud. Landing his tattoo-summoned Griffon nearby, approached with his hands empty and visible, "Greetings! My name is Arn, and I believe you are the people I'm looking for!"

-------------

A month passed, Arn was leaning against the side of their ATV, listening John and Jose discuss their level of preparedness for the coming journey.
User avatar
Jose Kerske
Posts: 81
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:21 pm
Location: San Antonio, TX

Re: 0.0 Lost in the Jungle

Post by Jose Kerske »

Jose wonders when the group will start heading to the next point. This waiting around, is not what cats do. Unless there is sleeping to be done.
"Does anyone have a part of where this thing is? I might be able to get an idea of where we might head to find it. This jungle is so dense we might have passed a important clue 20 feet away form the path and not realized it. Oh, on the other hand if you have something that belongs to the other group I might tell you about there location."

Jose stretches showing his flexibility. He then wanders to a tree and sniffs, and speaks again, "For all we know we could be going in circles. But I think I would have detected that." No animal sent on this tree. "If we get to a good size river we might be able to catch a caiman for some food. Plenty of burros, but may be not to tasty. Armadillo, Anteater, Monkey, Javelins are good to eat. "
https://savagerifts.com/sr/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6001

Image
OOC Comments
Attributes:
Bennies: 3/3

Agility d8 Smarts d10 Spirit d8 Strength d12 Vigor d8+2
Pace: 6: Parry: 6 Toughness: 16 (6) Strain: 0

Brawny, Muscular Male very tall. light brown hair not to long, eyes brown. Travels in Heavy Mage Combat armor with over Black coat and cowboy hat. Likes to be by himself, hunter. He will fight when provoked. Seems to be very educate when people get to know him, He speaks several different Languages.

Armor: Heavy Battle Mage
Notes: While powered increase Strength two dice and ignore Min Str, farsight and darksight.
• Armor: +6 Toughness: +3
• Weight: 36 lbs (Min Str: d6)
• Notes: While powered increase Strength two dice and ignore Min Str, farsight and darksight.

Overcoat:

• +2 Armor and +1 Toughness
• This protection can stack with other non-MDC body armor (but not MDC armor, they have no effect)without an increase to the Strength Minimum required to wear the base armor, unlike other armored coats and cloaks. It is usually worn over such armor.
• No Minimum Strength Requirement (5 lbs.)
• Pocket: Lock Picks
• Pocket: E-clips
• Pocket: E-clips
• Pocket: MDC Handcuffs
• Pocket:
• Pocket:
• Pocket:
• Pocket:

Utility Belt
scabbard: Short sword
scabbard: Drain Blade
Holster for Wilks
Cross Chest Shotgun Ammo And holster for Shotgun Belt
20 Rounds

Weapons

Silver-plated Short Sword
[image]
• Dmg: Strength+d6, AP: 2
• Weight: 2 lbs. (Min Str: d4)
• Notes:
• Rarity: +0 Cost: 00,000

Draining Blade Str+d8 8 d4 4 −4 3 million

• Dmg: Str+d8 AP: 8
• Weight:4 lbs. (Min Str: d4)
• A magic item; +2 PP for +2 damage and on successful hits target rolls Spirit vs the
attack roll to resist both lower Trait (Vigor) and sloth; lasts 5 rounds.
• Rarity: -4 Cost: 3 million

silver-plated Short Sword (Str+d6).

Signature Item
TW Light Blade

•Damage: (Str+d8+2). AP: 10
• Weight: 2 lbs. (Min Str: d4)
• Note: s: Costs 1 PP; blade has the sunlight Trapping. Looks like a sword hilt with a large focusing crystal embedded in it until activated (a free action; otherwise a Light Improvised Weapon).
• Special Weapon can cast spells Speed and Blind


Claws and Bite: Unarmed (Range Melee, Damage Str+d8, +1 to Hit), Bite/Claws (Range Melee, Damage Str+2d10, +1 to Hit, M.D.C.),

Sidearm:
TW Iceblast Shotgun
• Range: 12/24/48
• Dmg: 1–3d8+1 AP: 2
• ROF: 1
• Shots: 2
• Weight: 8 lbs. (Min Str: d4)
• Rarity: -2 Cost: 40,000
Notes: On a raise target iced per sloth. Double Barrels (see Shotguns in Savage Worlds); can still fire standard shotgun shells

Sidearm:

Wilk’s 320 Laser Pistol

Image
• Range: 15/30/60
• Dmg: 3d6, AP: 3
• ROF: 1
• Shots: 20
• Weight: 4 lbs. (Min Str: d4)
• Notes: +2 Shooting (+1 from Weapon Balance, +1 for being a Wilks)
• Rarity: +1 Cost: 11,000

TW Snare Gun
• Range: 8/16/32
• Dmg: entangle
• ROF: 1
• Shots: 2
• Weight: 3 lbs. (Min Str: d4)
• Notes: Notes: Per the entangle power with Strong, using Shooting roll. A short, double-barreled
flare gun; can still fire standard flares
• Rarity: -3 Cost: 45,000
User avatar
Victor
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2023 8:08 pm

Re: 0.0 Lost in the Jungle

Post by Victor »

Victor, one of the people you picked up a few days ago, wakes up from his brief nap. He yawns and smiles warmly. "Do we know where we are yet?"
User avatar
Jose Kerske
Posts: 81
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:21 pm
Location: San Antonio, TX

Re: 0.0 Lost in the Jungle

Post by Jose Kerske »

Thought this might help. you can click on the image and zoom in.

Image
Attachments
vamp map.jpg
https://savagerifts.com/sr/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6001

Image
OOC Comments
Attributes:
Bennies: 3/3

Agility d8 Smarts d10 Spirit d8 Strength d12 Vigor d8+2
Pace: 6: Parry: 6 Toughness: 16 (6) Strain: 0

Brawny, Muscular Male very tall. light brown hair not to long, eyes brown. Travels in Heavy Mage Combat armor with over Black coat and cowboy hat. Likes to be by himself, hunter. He will fight when provoked. Seems to be very educate when people get to know him, He speaks several different Languages.

Armor: Heavy Battle Mage
Notes: While powered increase Strength two dice and ignore Min Str, farsight and darksight.
• Armor: +6 Toughness: +3
• Weight: 36 lbs (Min Str: d6)
• Notes: While powered increase Strength two dice and ignore Min Str, farsight and darksight.

Overcoat:

• +2 Armor and +1 Toughness
• This protection can stack with other non-MDC body armor (but not MDC armor, they have no effect)without an increase to the Strength Minimum required to wear the base armor, unlike other armored coats and cloaks. It is usually worn over such armor.
• No Minimum Strength Requirement (5 lbs.)
• Pocket: Lock Picks
• Pocket: E-clips
• Pocket: E-clips
• Pocket: MDC Handcuffs
• Pocket:
• Pocket:
• Pocket:
• Pocket:

Utility Belt
scabbard: Short sword
scabbard: Drain Blade
Holster for Wilks
Cross Chest Shotgun Ammo And holster for Shotgun Belt
20 Rounds

Weapons

Silver-plated Short Sword
[image]
• Dmg: Strength+d6, AP: 2
• Weight: 2 lbs. (Min Str: d4)
• Notes:
• Rarity: +0 Cost: 00,000

Draining Blade Str+d8 8 d4 4 −4 3 million

• Dmg: Str+d8 AP: 8
• Weight:4 lbs. (Min Str: d4)
• A magic item; +2 PP for +2 damage and on successful hits target rolls Spirit vs the
attack roll to resist both lower Trait (Vigor) and sloth; lasts 5 rounds.
• Rarity: -4 Cost: 3 million

silver-plated Short Sword (Str+d6).

Signature Item
TW Light Blade

•Damage: (Str+d8+2). AP: 10
• Weight: 2 lbs. (Min Str: d4)
• Note: s: Costs 1 PP; blade has the sunlight Trapping. Looks like a sword hilt with a large focusing crystal embedded in it until activated (a free action; otherwise a Light Improvised Weapon).
• Special Weapon can cast spells Speed and Blind


Claws and Bite: Unarmed (Range Melee, Damage Str+d8, +1 to Hit), Bite/Claws (Range Melee, Damage Str+2d10, +1 to Hit, M.D.C.),

Sidearm:
TW Iceblast Shotgun
• Range: 12/24/48
• Dmg: 1–3d8+1 AP: 2
• ROF: 1
• Shots: 2
• Weight: 8 lbs. (Min Str: d4)
• Rarity: -2 Cost: 40,000
Notes: On a raise target iced per sloth. Double Barrels (see Shotguns in Savage Worlds); can still fire standard shotgun shells

Sidearm:

Wilk’s 320 Laser Pistol

Image
• Range: 15/30/60
• Dmg: 3d6, AP: 3
• ROF: 1
• Shots: 20
• Weight: 4 lbs. (Min Str: d4)
• Notes: +2 Shooting (+1 from Weapon Balance, +1 for being a Wilks)
• Rarity: +1 Cost: 11,000

TW Snare Gun
• Range: 8/16/32
• Dmg: entangle
• ROF: 1
• Shots: 2
• Weight: 3 lbs. (Min Str: d4)
• Notes: Notes: Per the entangle power with Strong, using Shooting roll. A short, double-barreled
flare gun; can still fire standard flares
• Rarity: -3 Cost: 45,000
User avatar
John Carter
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron
Posts: 68
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:27 pm

Re: 0.0 Lost in the Jungle

Post by John Carter »

Jose Kerske wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:40 pm Jose wonders when the group will start heading to the next point. This waiting around, is not what cats do. Unless there is sleeping to be done.
"Does anyone have a part of where this thing is? I might be able to get an idea of where we might head to find it. This jungle is so dense we might have passed a important clue 20 feet away form the path and not realized it. Oh, on the other hand if you have something that belongs to the other group I might tell you about there location."
"No, we don't have anything that belongs to the other group," John replies. "They've been pretty good about not leaving any clues for us behind so far. Don't think we have to worry about them immediately though. I've got a hunch they're just as lost as we are."

It's actually more than a hunch. Every time he went to go scouting away from the others he'd take the opportunity to contact his real superiors in the the FDF. Ever since they first spotted the rival team's vehicle during the Incident they've been able to tabs on its location for him. He knew for a fact they hadn't gotten any farther in their quest than they had. He just couldn't share that information without the others becoming curious how he got it, which he'd rather avoid.
Jose Kerske wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:40 pmJose stretches showing his flexibility. He then wanders to a tree and sniffs, and speaks again, "For all we know we could be going in circles. But I think I would have detected that." No animal sent on this tree. "If we get to a good size river we might be able to catch a caiman for some food. Plenty of burros, but may be not to tasty. Armadillo, Anteater, Monkey, Javelins are good to eat. "
"We'll get to a river eventually," John says. "The temple where the thing we're looking for can be found is next to one. Or at least was. The course of the river has changed. But it should at least still be near the place."
Victor wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:17 pm Victor, one of the people you picked up a few days ago, wakes up from his brief nap. He yawns and smiles warmly. "Do we know where we are yet?"
"We know exactly where we are," John answers. "I could point it out to you on a map if you want. Like I was saying to Jose, our problem is we don't know where exactly to go yet."
John Carter
John Carter

Bennies: 3/3 Wounds: 0/3 Fatigue: 0/3 Conviction: 0

Jack-Of-All-Trades Skill: Driving d4
Post Reply

Return to “Adventures”