Rank: Seasoned 2
- Agility d6
- Smarts d8
- Spirit d10
- Strength d6
- Vigor d8
- Athletics d4
- Common Knowledge d6
- Fighting d6
- Focus d4
- Intimidation d6
- Notice d6
- Occult d6
- Perform d6
- Persuade d8
- Shooting d4
- Stealth d4
- Taunt d6
- Driven (Minor): To regain his status as a true Demon.
- Greedy (Minor): He needs to be paid for his help even if in a minor way.
- Quirk (Minor): He will not make demonic pacts with the innocent or otherwise try and tempt or corrupt them. Their often impossible to match example often drives other, less resolute souls to evil acts thus acting as a net negative as often as not.
- AGELESS: Demons do not age.
- BESPOIL: Demons may cause small, ruinous effects to mark their passing. Flowers wilt, plants curl, babies cry, milk spoils, food rots,
insects gather or die, indoor lighting flickers or becomes harsh and unflattering, and so on. The effect is limited to a few targets
and should rarely have any actual game effects.
- DARKVISION: The demon ignores Illumination penalties and up to 2 points of penalties from invisibility or similar powers within 10” (20 yards) distant.
- DEAL MAKER: See the Deal Makers sidebar on the following page.
- DOESN’T BREATHE: Demons don’t require oxygen.
- ENVIRONMENTAL RESISTANCE (Cold, Electricity, Heat): Demons receive a +4 bonus to resist cold, electricity, and heat-based effects and reduce damage from such sources a like amount.
- IMMUNE TO DISEASE AND POISON:Angels shirk off mortal ailments.
- INFERNAL STAMINA: Increase the demon’s Vigor and limit one die type.
- SPIRITED: Increase the demon’s Spirit and limit one die type.
- WEAKNESS (Cold Iron): Demons take +4 damage from cold iron weapons.
- Veteran of the Dark World : info here
- Arcane Background: Blighted: Teleport and Speak Language
- Mystic Powers: Temptation