Q2 Rate your GM

Now stop nagging me.

Rate Pender Lumkiss

5) Wow man, teach me teach. You GM with a style that is just plain awesome deep fried and surrounded by bacon, then covered in chocolate! Seriously entertaining and thrilling. Plus those videos just are fun!
100%
4) Almost there. VV, Patrick are the GM gods you should aspire too, and you know what? You are close. I need more action, more content, more videos. Keep going you are almost there man!
No votes
3) You are on the 20 yard line man, or at least down by six with 30 seconds to go if you like basketball references. Keep learning, keep trying. We appreciate your paltry efforts but wish you could put in more effort.
No votes
2) Look this is a game about vampires, why are we not fighting vampires 24/7/365? Kreeghor, King Halloway, Anger worm WTF!? More vampires and less character background please. One more session and then you are gone and Rob takes over.
No votes
1) For peets sake, where is the mad rush into the vampire kingdom that we will never return from. What is this meandering bullshit that explores carefully concated character background and moral dilemma. Fuck your dilemmas and just run us against an endless horde of vampires on roll20. The next time we see an anger worm we quit! No more chances for you either. Rob take over. Please delete your youtube videos.
No votes

Total votes: 8

Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Q2 Rate your GM

Post by Pender Lumkiss » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:27 pm

GM Poll 2nd Quarter 2018
please vote sometime in the last part of March. Starting now is okay.

Pender, Game Master (GM)

How to “rate” the GM, their Duties:
• Post Rate
• Notify Players via Hangouts of new posts.
• Be available to Players

☞ Maintain a GM post rate at a minimum of one adventure post per week.
☞ Have the IM contact info of each player in their group.
☞ Notify all players in the group via IM or PM of new GM posts, and other important updates.
☞ Be available for IM chat at least one day a week.

Note: The above is used to “rate” the GM. I hope that I succeeded you all in the mission of being your GM. Additionally, I hope that I presented a fun game. I look forward to more story with the vampire kingdoms. Please, when you vote, post a response saying you voted. If you are up to it, I’m open to feedback BOTH on how I did as GM, and ALSO any feedback you have on the story. Especially if you have something in your backstory that you would find interesting to explore, please just call it out to me. With characters so complex and wild it is sometimes a challenge to get every characters backstory touched upon. Thank you. - Pender

GM Rating Reward Table
Earn 5 EP
Earn 4 EP
Earn 3 EP
Earn 2 EP
Earn 1 EP
Fired 0 EP
13th GM bennies GM Bennies
4/4
Vampire Kingdoms GM Bennies
4/4
Legends of the Black Bennies
2/2

RFT
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Re: Q2 Rate your GM

Post by RFT » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:30 pm

voted
Shaping Worlds Together
The 99's Game Master Bennies 6
  • +6 Players

Shaintar Game Master Bennies 6
  • +6 Players

Nightbane Game Master Bennies 5
  • +5 Players
  • Recurring NPCs
    Danielson 2 (spent to set the stage)
    Grimm 3 elan, Against the Odds, The Winning Side
    Harvest 2
    Marry 2 Against the Odds
    Michael 2 Against the Odds

Phase World - The Remorseless 11
  • +8 Players
    +2 Sidekicks
    +1 Joker for Abreaz
Abreaz (The Target) 3 elan, Assassin, Can spend a Benny on a Joker for the Drop, Quick, Imp Level Headed, highly tactical, will attack the weakest target until defeated
  • -0 None spent
    +1 Joker
  • The Pursuit
    Nemesis (Captain - Temporal Wizard) 2
    Royce (Second Officer - Charmer) 4 Elan
    Grudge (Security - Brute) 1 Unlucky
    Hiesh (Tactical - Illusionist) 2
    Iasah (Ally - Godling) 4 Elan
    Slip (Partial Cyborg - Pilot) 2
  • Naruni
    Castruccio (Uteni - Contract Holder) 3 elan
    Opserv (Security - Repobot) 2
    Ultor (Security - Repobot) 2
    Indohc (Security - TW) 2
  • Dream Makers
    Aalor 2
"Possible and practical are two comrades who rarely see eye to eye."
Rob Towell

Penitent

Post by Penitent » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:58 pm

Bacon and Anger Worms! Vampires taken up to 11! And all the things for us to stab! Keep on taking it over the top, Pender!
Penitent
Quick Stats
Wormwood Apok
Bennies: 3/3
Agility d8, Smarts d8, Spirit d8, Strength d10 (1d12), Vigor d10 (1d12)
Charisma: -2 (-4); Pace: 8 (d10); Parry: 8 9; Toughness: 20 (8) or 22 (8) with mask; 32 (18) with greater armor
Hindrances: Heroic, Death Wish, Overconfident, Delusional (Dunscon is the Unholy), Vow (Find daughter)
Notice d8, Intimidation d8+2
Edges and Abilities of Note: Level-Headed (draw 2 initiative cards); Immune to Fear, +4 vs. mind control and possession; Notice roll to detect surprise attack or ambush by supernatural/magic foes; Ambidextrous + Two-Fisted; Gain AP 2 with melee attacks for 1 PPE; Champion
PPE: 2/20 + 10/10 (demon mask) + 10/10 (Karl)
Powers (all Mega): armor with shroud trapping (ranged attacks are -1), auto-raise, cast as free action; blast with flammable and hallowed trapping (counts as cold and silver); fear with hallowed trapping (supernatural and magic are -2 to resist); quickness; smite with hallowed trapping (holy and silver), auto-raise, cast as free action.
Adventure Cards: 21 - Second Wind: Play on your hero to automatically remove all wounds sustained in this combat (but not crippling injuries). If Shaken, he is un-Shaken now as well. 47 - Epiphany: Something you never understood before suddenly “clicks.” You gain a d6 in any skill you previously did not have for the remainder of this game session.

Active Effects: exalted quickness, greater armor

Grynn
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Grynn » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:56 pm

Voted
Grynn
Character Summary
Flame Wind Dragon Hatchling
Special: Cursed with Awesome (You can reroll a 1 on the wild die - unless it is a crit fail. Once per session you can declare an awesome moment and before rolling decide to add your wild die to your trait roll); Fear (in dragon form); Flight 12 (in dragon form); Impervious to Fire; Infravision; Size +6 (in dragon form); Slow Regeneration; Spirit rolls (+2)
Active effects:
Parry: 5 ; Toughness (Dragon form): 34(16); Toughness (Human form): 17(8)
Weapons: Claws/Bite, Fire Breath, Powers, Tail Lash
Edges: AB Magic, AB Psionic, Attractive, Metamorphosis, Power Surge

Charisma: 0 (+2 with Dragons)
Bennies: 3 from Blaze of Glory

ISP: 15/15
PPE: 20/30
Powers: Bolt, Boost/Lower Trait, Deflection, Detect/Conceal Arcana, Invisibility, Light/Obscure, Slumber, Smite

Wounds:
Fatigue::

Currently playing in: Vampire Kingdoms

Lucianna
Silver Patron
Silver Patron

Post by Lucianna » Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:43 pm

Crazy story arc. Love it! Also, all the vampires!
Lucianna
Lucianna character sheet
Bennies: 2 (+1 quarter bonus, +1 joker, +1 Pender's oops, -4 for rerolling resist slumber. Really. -1 Reroll Spellcasting, -1 reroll spellcasting Kreeghor dramatic task, +1 massive success on task 2, +1 Big Damn Hero, +1 RP and completing the task/saving the world, -1 EE Agility, -1 EE dispel, -1 reroll damage, +2 Jokers)
Wounds / Fatigue: 0 / 0
Active Effects: Greater Boost Trait - Spellcasting (+2 die types, d12+5); Greater Deflection (-6 to hit, additional -1 to hit ranged)
Parry: 5
Toughness: 13 (7) (Combat Mage Armor, Full Environmental Protection)
PPE: 43 / 30
Pace: 6
Edges: Improved Rapid Recharge, Expanded Awareness, Elan, Marksman (spellcasting), Slow Regeneration, Expert (spellcasting); all damage dealing spells are MD, all mega-versions are +5 AP
Adventure Cards: Cutting In Line - Draw 3 initiative cards and keep the highest.
Weapon in hand: Scepter of Spellweaving
Weapon in holster: Shard Pistol, TW Flaming Sword
Edit Signature

Ashlyn Alvarez
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Ashlyn Alvarez » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:33 am

Voted. Great job!
Character Tracker
Remember Blanca
3 Rangers
Ashlyn Alvarez Character Sheet
Parry: 8; Toughness: Melee: 18 (9)/Range: 22 (13) + 2 vs supernatural evil
Encumbered: -2 to Str and Agi related rolls
Wild Die always a d8
Whenever you cast a spell with a Raise, reduce the PPE cost by 1 (min 0)
He Who Fights Monsters: +1d6 damage vs supernatural evil and you are always considered to have the drop on them the first round of combat. You also gain a +1 bonus to resist their powers and are more difficult for them to hit by that bonus.
Dodge: -1 to be hit by ranged attacks
Champion: +2 damage and Toughness vs. supernatural evil
Nerves of Steel: Ignore 1 point of Wound penalties
All Thumbs: When roll a 1 on Trait die while using tech, the device breaks.
Brave: +2 Fear tests
PPE: 25/25
ISP: 20/20
Shield: 10/10 PPE
Wand: 10/10 PPE
Rangers: Nestor Calis (Leader) and 12 rangers (2 sleeping); 1 sun dogs (can be sacrificed as if like a benny)
  • Brave and strong willed: Fearless and able to follow their leader into the darkest of depravities: Spirit is a d8.
Bennies: 3/3
Adventure Cards
  • Cutting in Line: Draw 3 initiative cards and keep the highest.
  • We Have the Talent: You gain the benefits of an immediate Advance of your choice. You must meet any prerequisites. This benefit (new skill, increased trait, new Edge, etc.) lasts for the remainder of the session; your next actual Advance must be spent on this same benefit.
  • Inspiration: Friendly characters (including your hero) add +2 to all trait rolls for the rest of this round.

High Command
Silver Patron
Silver Patron

Post by High Command » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:04 pm

Voted late like a slack ass, but I gave you a five because you deserve it. Whatever twitches you may give me on canon and such, you have never failed to deliver a fun, amazing, and breathtaking game that is so epic it can't be compared to anything else. Everyone else can be big damn heroes, we get to be Legends.

Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Pender Lumkiss » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:48 pm

High Command wrote:Voted late like a slack ass, but I gave you a five because you deserve it. Whatever twitches you may give me on canon and such, you have never failed to deliver a fun, amazing, and breathtaking game that is so epic it can't be compared to anything else. Everyone else can be big damn heroes, we get to be Legends.
Thanks. Because of you I actually read the books. If there are any glaring holes toss me the book and page number. My goal is to run the game in the rifts universe whilst weaving the story in and arround your characters.
Oh take 5 bennies for posts that include your hindrences in action.
13th GM bennies GM Bennies
4/4
Vampire Kingdoms GM Bennies
4/4
Legends of the Black Bennies
2/2

High Command
Silver Patron
Silver Patron

Post by High Command » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:48 pm

Woohoo! Though at the rate *I* burn through them, they'll likely last like one or two GM posts lol.

Return to “Adventure Archive”