Google Handle: UberTuber04
Jack “BiOdin” Tillmun
Rank: Novice Experience: 05 XP Advances Left: 0
Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d4, Spirit d6, Strength d8, Vigor d6/d8
Charisma: 0/-4; Pace: 6/6; Parry: 6/7; Toughness: 5/8 (2)
- Fighting d8/d10
- Intimidation d6
- Knowledge (Conspiracies) d4
- Lockpicking d8
- Notice d4
- Shooting d4
- Stealth d8
- Streetwise d4
- Call to Action: Something in the Nightbane causes them to be unable to stand by and do nothing in the face of evil. The Nightbane is compelled to oppose supernatural evil in the form of Vampires, Demons, or Devils.
- Demonic Aversion: Something in their nature causes vampires, demons, and devils to react badly towards the Nightbane. They suffer -4 charisma when dealing with all three groups of monsters. In addition all Nightbane are actively hunted by the Nightlord’s forces in a system that only allows Join or die options.
- Hunted by Evil: Due to their inherent fight against evil, supernatural evil beings are subconsciously drawn to the Nightbane. As a result supernatural enemies will always target Nightbane in combat.
- Morphus Form: The character must transform to use any Morphus form abilities. This transformation requires a concentration action for 1 full turn. However the character can make a Spirit Roll at -2 (6 on the die) to transform as a single action. If the character rolls a raise (10 on the die) the transformation is a free action.
- Vulnerable to Darkblades: The character takes +4 Damage from magical weapons crafted with demonic magic. In addition, the character has trouble healing wounds inflicted by evil weapons and suffers a -2 to Vigor rolls when wounded by Darkblades.
- Dark Sight: Supernatural awareness allows the Nightbane to ignore dim and dark lighting penalties in either form
- Immortality: Nightbane do not age again after their first transformation, called becoming.
- Mirror Wall: By taking a full minute of concentration while staring into a reflective surface, Nightbane are able to enter the Shadowlands. This ability costs the Nightbane 1 PPE to transfer himself. The character may take others across with him for 3 PPE each (used for calculating Spirit penalty). Each Passenger crossing with the Nightbane must make a Vigor roll or suffer 1 level of fatigue.
- Sense Nightbane: The Nightbane can automatically sense others with Arcane Background: Dark Talents within Smarts x2 inches. If the Nightbane is using conceal arcana the two Nightbane roll a contest between power skill and notice.
- Regeneration: Nightbane regenerate quickly in either form. It may make a natural healing roll once per day (rather than once per week). Whenever the Nightbane gains a permanent injury, it may make a natural healing roll once recovered from the Incapacitation which caused the injury. On a success, the injury heals after 1d6 days.
- Supernatural Becoming: The Nightbane has the ability to turn into their Morphus form by concentrating for one full round doing nothing else. While in their Morphus form the character gains the following abilities:
- Arcane Background: Dark Talents
- Dark Champion: Nightbane are natural enemies with the forces of darkness and gain +2 damage when attacking supernaturally evil creatures, and have +2 Toughness when suffering damage from supernaturally evil sources, including arcane powers and the weapons, claws, teeth, etc., of such creatures
- Inhuman Shape: The Morphus form is a horrific expression expression of the Nightbane’s subconscious. The Nightbane is uniquely inhuman and may take an additional 8 points of abilities from the Nightbane Racial Abilities table. However all such abilities must be representative of physical changing in their anatomy.
- Natural Combat Ability: While in Morphus form the Nightbane benefits from d6 Fighting (or a die increase in fighting over their facade, whichever is higher) and the Martial Arts Edge. If the character already has Martial Arts, then it is increased to Improved Martial Arts.
- Supernatural Physical Form: The Morphus form is supernaturally powerful. They gain +1 die type in Vigor.
- Supernatural Toughness: The Morphus form has +2 Toughness and Combat Reflexes.
- Unique Nature: All Nightbane begin with two unique racial edges of choice.
- Death Wish (Minor): He must Avenge the death of his family (by him), but punishing whatever secret government experiment he thinks created the Nightbane. Afterwards he will destroy himself, for he will eventually grow disattached and consume without mercy.
- Delusion (Minor): All of the supernatural creatures and beings originate from a handful of government experiment.
- Dependency (Biomatter): Must consume 10 lbs biomatter from living creatures at least once a day. If he doesn’t have the required contact, he suffers Fatigue each day until incapacitated. A day after that, he perishes.
- Wanted (Minor): He is wanted for the (accidental) murder of his family and friends, though it has been some time since the incident. If any cops went looking in recent cold cases they would find my name near the top.
- Martial Artist: Never treated as an Unarmed Defender, and has +d4 to Damage
- Gruesome Morphus: The Nightbanes Morphus includes components of a guresome or horrific nature. The character gains access to Blood, Razors, or other Gruesome trappings as manifested on their body. In addition character gains +2 Nightbane Racial Abilities to help represent the form and gains +1 to Bolt, Blast, and Burst if the power has the appropriate Gruesomely related Trapping.
- Immortal Potential: +2 Nightbane Racial Abilities.
- Improved Regeneration: Natural Healing roll once per hour. Whenever the creature gains a permanent injury, it may make a natural healing roll once recovered from the Incapacitation which caused the injury. On a success, the injury heals in 3d6 hours. Even on a failure the character may roll again after 1 week, until the permanent injury is healed.
3 to start
+1 for posting in open roleplay
1 for posting an interlude prior to July 13th