Google Handle: mjhusband
Character Name: Remington ‘Remmy’ Staghorn
Rank: Novice Experience: 5 Advances Left: 0
Race: D’Norr Devil Man
Iconic Framework: Techno-Wizard
Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d10, Spirit d6, Strength d6 (d8), Vigor d6
Charisma: +1; Pace: 6 d6; Parry: 6; Toughness: 14 (8); Strain: 0
- Athletics d4+2
- Driving: d4
- Fighting d8
- Intimidate d6
- Knowledge Arcana: d6
- Knowledge Computers: d8+2
- Knowledge Electronics: d8+2
- Knowledge Engineering: d6
- Knowledge Science: d6
- Lockpicking d4+2
- Notice d6
- Persuasion: d4+1
- Piloting: d4
- Repair: d8
- Shooting: d8
- Stealth: d6
- Streetwise: d6+1
- Taunt d6
- Techno-Wizardry: d8+1
Situational Skill Modifiers:
- Machine Maestro: +2 to non-combat Trait rolls when interfacing with mechanical or electronic devices, +4 if it is a Techno-Wizard Gizmo or device. Half bonus for combat Trait rolls.
- Thief Edge: +2 to Climbing, +2 to Stealth in urban areas and +2 to Notice and Repair when traps or similar devices are involved.
- +2 when dealing with electronic security from HJ roll.
Complications and Hindrances
- Cybernetics Complication
- Device Dependent Complication
- Sensitive (Racial): -2 to Fear checks
- Restricted Path (Racial): No capacity for Psionics
- Hindrance (Iconic) Enemies: Coalition and Federation of Magic
- Hindrance (Iconic) Gearhead Geek: Quirk: Talks to equipment he is trying to repair or hack
- Hindrance (Major) Curious: Can’t resist anything that is hidden or secret.
- Hindrance (Minor) Stubborn: Needs to see the plan through.
- Hindrance (Minor) Vengeful: He and his family were taken advantage of once. Never again.
- Edge: Scholar: Knowledge Computers and Electronics (Hindrance)
- Edge: Master of Magic (HJ Roll)
- Edge: Thief (HJ Roll)
- Edge: Brave (Advance)
D’Norrr Racial Traits
- Distinctive D-Bee when dealing with the Coalition: -4 to Charisma
- Intelligent and Spiritual
- Natural Arcane Affinity
Can't get away: You are known far and wide as a hero that is ruthless in their pursuit for justice. Any time you shake an opponent that opponent actually takes wound. This will take most extras out of play and make wild cards think twice about what ever you got up your sleeve.
- Arcan Background (Weird Science): See Gizmos below
- Arcane Machinist: Begins with a variant of the Gadgeteer Edge which grants enormous flexibility. As an action (instead of 1d20 minutes), the can produce a magical gadget replicating any power available to Techno-Wizards. To make the device requires a successful Techno-Wizardry roll at −2 per Rank the power is above her own. The device has its own pool of PPE equal to half the 10 PPE pool. With a raise, the device gets +5 PPE. The item can only be activated with its own PPE and once used up (or at the end of the session), the device burns out or otherwise becomes unusable. Arcane Machinist is usable 5 times per session.
- Machine Maestro
Gizmos (20 PPE)
- ‘K(atana)-Daddy’ (damage field, exalted damage field): 4/8 PPE, Touch, 3 rounds (2/round). K-Daddy is a vibro sword with an added telekinetic edge. The sword literally sheds telekinetic energy when its activated. Motion sensing circuitry and telekinetic magic also help the wielder answer any incoming melee attack with a deadly riposte. Trapping
- PII Scanner(detect arcana/exalted detect arcana): 3/5 PPE, Sight, 3 (1/round). Personally Identifiable Information is something that you usually want to keep to yourself. Not so for magic users and supernatural creatures with this gizmo. The PII Scanner tells you all you need to know with regards to magical capability and supernatural habits. Luckily HIPAA laws don't exist on Rifts earth. Trappings
- Sense Dep(rivation) Spray (conceal arcana/exalted conceal arcana): 2/4 PPE, Sight, 1 hour (1/hour). It’s best to just whip up a gadget specific to B&E job or to slip into somewhere undetected. Dog-Boys, Psi-Stalkers, and nosy psychics are a constant. That’s what Sense Dep. Spray is for. Use it on your clothes, gear, heck use it as deodorant. Send those Coalition rubes on wild goose chase while you’re at it. Trappings
- Liquid Crystal Contact Lens with Integrated Self Help Heads Up Display (boost trait/greater boost trait) : 3/5 PPE, Smarts/Smartsx2, 3 rounds (1/round). This liquid crystal contact lens is placed in the eye and then flash frozen to permanently bond to the eye. It is normally clear but houses a complex supercomputer (and a little magic) that will provide the optimal way to accomplish any task through complex algorithms and analysis of the viewed situation. When activated, the heads up display guides the wearer through the most optimal way to achieve the goal. Trapping
- Neural Disruptor (lower trait/greater lower trait) : 2/4 PPE, Smarts/Smartsx2, 3 rounds (1/round). This stun gun activated by Shooting and fires a pulse of dirsrupting energy that scrambles the nervous system and reduces the capabilty of the targt to perform their current task. Trapping