Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Adventures of the 3rd SET, The Losers
User avatar
Savant
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron
Posts: 304
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:45 pm

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Savant » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:58 pm

Savant twitches a bit, but then acedes, letting Vivian go forward, holding up two fingers and then pointing down the hallway. She lets the stealthy one slip ahead, but then starts moving forward after a five-count.
Savant
Stat Block
Altara Warrior Woman Crazy (Visibly Altaran)
Agility d12+4, Smarts d8, Spirit d8, Strength d12, Vigor d12
Pace: 12/d6; Parry: 10 (Uncanny Reflexes -2); Toughness: 16(6)
Charisma: +2 Attractive/-4 if anti-Altaran/-2 if Bloodthirsty known
Skills: Psionics d12; Shooting d10; Fighting d12; Notice d4+4; Tracking d4+2; Survival d4+2; Streetwise d4+2; Climbing d4; Common Knowledge d6; Agility Tricks d12+8
Edges: Quick, Alertness, Brawler/Martial Artist, Dirty/Tricky Fighter, Mighty Blow, Split the Seconds, Off the Handle, Acrobat, Major Psionic, Gun Nut, Quick Draw, Imp. Counterattack
Additional Edges: Gymnastic Mastery
Hindrances: Curious, Poverty, Stubborn, Major Phobia: Birds, Bloodthirsty, Blind-ish, Quirk
Bennies: 3/3
ISP: 18/20

Powers: Clairvoyance, Divination, Mind-Reading
  • Q2/19 Adventure Cards:
    Rabbit Out of My Hat - Play this card to gain +2 on any Trick test until the end of the scene.
    Mechanical Malfunction - A device malfunctions in some way: guns jam, bow strings break, etc. The device can be fixed by a Repair roll at -4 and 10 minutes work.
    Dressed to Kill - Your hero dresses up, is “on” for the night, or otherwise far more attractive or charismatic than usual. Add +4 to your Charisma for the duration of the current “scene.”

User avatar
Kidemonas
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron
Posts: 517
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:09 pm

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Kidemonas » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:11 am

Kidemonas ignores the darkness, his own natural sensitivity, combined with that of the armor allowing him to see nearly perfectly in the darkness. "If any of you need light, I would like to set all those vines on fire."
Current Status
PPE: 20/20
ISP: 10/10

Wounds: 0/3
Fatigue: 0/2

Bennies: 3
  • +3 Quarterly Reset
Character Summary
Kidemónas a Flame Wind Dragon Hatchling
Parry: 5 (+2 to normal sized attackers rolls to hit me)
Toughness: 38 (16) / 12 (4) in human form (wears light non-environmental armor)
Notable Edges: Danger Sense, Strong Will
Skills:
Fighting d6
Knowledge (Arcane) d6
Magic d6
Notice d6
Psionics d6
Tracking d4
Shooting d6
Stealth d4
Innate Abilities: Fire Breath (shooting for 4d6, or place cone for 2d10), Infravision (half lighting penalty), Tail Lash (d12+d8+6 to a 2" by 4" area), Claws/Bit (d12+3d6+6 AP4), and Fear.
Spells: Arcane Infusion and Disruption (Boost/Lower Trait), Undue (Healing), and Arcane Sustenance (Succor).
Psionics: Doubt (Confusion), Mist Walk (Intangibility), and Force of Will (Puppet).
Equipment of Note: Light Generic LLW Styled Armor, Bracers of the Arcane (10 PPE, Deflection, Master of Magic, changes shape with me).
Charisma: -2 (Socially Awkward Youth)
Fast Regeneration: May make a natural healing roll at the beginning of each turn.
Flame Aura: 3d6 Mega damage for 6 round, then needs 10 minutes rest.


ACTIVE EFFECTS
  • none
Adventure Cards
  • 49 Parley All characters cease fighting and listen to the hero speak for at least 30 seconds. Others may only take defensive actions during this time. This has no effect on beasts and other creatures that cannot understand the speaker.
    30 Revelation Your hero finds all the information available when doing research, or realizes critical information when confronting some obstacle such as a monster’s weakness, the answer to a riddle or cipher, etc.
    7 Not Today Play after any other character’s attack roll to cause it to automatically fail. This is a critical failure.
.
GM Quick Reference

User avatar
Rose
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:00 pm

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Rose » Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:49 pm

A Youngish looking woman with long hair starts walking down the hallway towards the group. "Hello! Is anybody there?" She calls out.
Status Tracker: 3rd
Rose

Wounds: 0 / 3 ; Fatigue: 0 / 2 ; PPE: 30 / 30
Bennies: 4 / 4
Adventure Cards:
Pace: d6 ; Parry: 7 ; Toughness: 16 (5)
  • Brave: Add +2 to Fear Test
  • Ambridextrous
  • Quick: If Dealt a 5 or lower in combat, may discard/draw again until higher then 5.
  • Martial Artist: not subject to unarmed defender
  • Brawler
  • Bruiser
  • Two-Fisted
  • Improved Martial Artist
  • AB: Runes (with Master of Magic)
    • Boost/Lower Trait (PPE: 2)
    • Defection (PPE: )
    • Smite (PPE: )
    • Fiery Touch (Damage Field) (PPE: 4)
  • Runic Adept: Can spend 1 PPE to gain AP 2 with all of her unarmed attacks until her next action. Boost/lower trait, deflection, and Smite are retrapped to activate as free action but can only be used on herself.
Edit Signature

User avatar
Sula
Posts: 105
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:43 pm

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Sula » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:39 pm

"Heracles no! Oh Eir, let him be okay." The young healer looks quite distressed at the disappearance.

As they continue and hear voices, she nearly replies. However, when Vivien suggested she would scout ahead and the Monokeri closes her mouth. Her surety in her actions shaken by the possibility that one of their number may have been killed. Silently, she prays to Eir for guidance/reassurance while she waits.
Last edited by Sula on Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sula
Rank: Novice Experience: 5 Advances Left:
Race: Monokeri
Iconic Framework: Mystic
Attributes: Agility d4, Smarts d8, Spirit d8, Strength d6, Vigor d6
Charisma: -4 to Simvan; Pace: 8 d8; Parry: 5; +1 from Staff Toughness: 11(Armor 5);
Skills: Mysticism d10 + 1 (Staff); Psionics d8; Fighting d4; Knowledge (Medicine) d6; Knowledge (Arcana) d4; Shooting d4; Notice d4 +2; Climbing d4; Healing d6+2; Persuasion d4; Stealth d4; Survival d4 +2 for North America; Common Knowledge North America d8 +2; Streetwise North America d4;
  • Danger Sense
  • Improved Rapid Recharge (PPE) = 1 every 15 minutes
Bennies 1/3
PPE: 26/35;
Staff PPE: 10/10
ISP: 20/20


1 on skill die for technology = malfunction

Powers
Gear

Adventure Cards -
Peace - Improve reaction by one step if not true enemy
Tale Teller - Tell a story and then roll Persuasion. If sux, listeners become friendly and try to help the party,

User avatar
Kidemonas
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron
Posts: 517
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:09 pm

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Kidemonas » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:56 am

Rose wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:49 pm
A Youngish looking woman with long hair starts walking down the hallway towards the group. "Hello! Is anybody there?" She calls out.
Snapping his head towards the sound and the two people Kidemonas is alert again, no longer casual. "Of course we are here, are you the one who stole our friend? Give him back."
Current Status
PPE: 20/20
ISP: 10/10

Wounds: 0/3
Fatigue: 0/2

Bennies: 3
  • +3 Quarterly Reset
Character Summary
Kidemónas a Flame Wind Dragon Hatchling
Parry: 5 (+2 to normal sized attackers rolls to hit me)
Toughness: 38 (16) / 12 (4) in human form (wears light non-environmental armor)
Notable Edges: Danger Sense, Strong Will
Skills:
Fighting d6
Knowledge (Arcane) d6
Magic d6
Notice d6
Psionics d6
Tracking d4
Shooting d6
Stealth d4
Innate Abilities: Fire Breath (shooting for 4d6, or place cone for 2d10), Infravision (half lighting penalty), Tail Lash (d12+d8+6 to a 2" by 4" area), Claws/Bit (d12+3d6+6 AP4), and Fear.
Spells: Arcane Infusion and Disruption (Boost/Lower Trait), Undue (Healing), and Arcane Sustenance (Succor).
Psionics: Doubt (Confusion), Mist Walk (Intangibility), and Force of Will (Puppet).
Equipment of Note: Light Generic LLW Styled Armor, Bracers of the Arcane (10 PPE, Deflection, Master of Magic, changes shape with me).
Charisma: -2 (Socially Awkward Youth)
Fast Regeneration: May make a natural healing roll at the beginning of each turn.
Flame Aura: 3d6 Mega damage for 6 round, then needs 10 minutes rest.


ACTIVE EFFECTS
  • none
Adventure Cards
  • 49 Parley All characters cease fighting and listen to the hero speak for at least 30 seconds. Others may only take defensive actions during this time. This has no effect on beasts and other creatures that cannot understand the speaker.
    30 Revelation Your hero finds all the information available when doing research, or realizes critical information when confronting some obstacle such as a monster’s weakness, the answer to a riddle or cipher, etc.
    7 Not Today Play after any other character’s attack roll to cause it to automatically fail. This is a critical failure.
.
GM Quick Reference

User avatar
Rose
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:00 pm

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Rose » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:47 am

Rose glances back at Purvis, then looks back towards where the voice are coming from. She calls back, "If the person I am with is your friend, I'm not stopping him from returning to you. I certainly didn't steal him... or anyone else for that matter."
Status Tracker: 3rd
Rose

Wounds: 0 / 3 ; Fatigue: 0 / 2 ; PPE: 30 / 30
Bennies: 4 / 4
Adventure Cards:
Pace: d6 ; Parry: 7 ; Toughness: 16 (5)
  • Brave: Add +2 to Fear Test
  • Ambridextrous
  • Quick: If Dealt a 5 or lower in combat, may discard/draw again until higher then 5.
  • Martial Artist: not subject to unarmed defender
  • Brawler
  • Bruiser
  • Two-Fisted
  • Improved Martial Artist
  • AB: Runes (with Master of Magic)
    • Boost/Lower Trait (PPE: 2)
    • Defection (PPE: )
    • Smite (PPE: )
    • Fiery Touch (Damage Field) (PPE: 4)
  • Runic Adept: Can spend 1 PPE to gain AP 2 with all of her unarmed attacks until her next action. Boost/lower trait, deflection, and Smite are retrapped to activate as free action but can only be used on herself.
Edit Signature

User avatar
Corrigon
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron
Posts: 764
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:45 am

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Corrigon » Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:45 pm

Just behind the young woman is a nervous looking middle aged man. He hides behind her, peeking his head out
alienres42_zps83864a0b.jpg
Kidemonas wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:56 am
"Of course we are here, are you the one who stole our friend? Give him back."
"We took your friend? What are you on about? Did you put us in those capsules?" he demands, holding a pistol up, his hands shaking. If he fires, it could go anywhere.
OOC Comments
Purvis is freaking out and needs calming down.

A simple social conflict will suffice, but will work better with someone who isn't scary.
GM bennies 6/8

User avatar
Penny Wise
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron
Posts: 188
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:39 pm

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Penny Wise » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:38 pm

Sensing the man's discomfort, Penny stowed her weapon and held her hands up. D-Bees? Maybe time travelers? They speak English, at the least...

"We don't know from capsules, we're just looking for our friend. I know you're scared, but if you could please put the gun down, I'd appreciate it. If you do that, you won't be hurt. And I'd hate for you to get hurt by a stray ricochet."
OOC Comments
Persuasion: 1d6 = 4: 4
Wild Die: 1d6 = 6: 6
Ace Wild Die: 1d6 = 5: 5

Penny has the Charisma Edge.
Penny Wise, Reporter at Large
Parry 4, Toughness 6, Armor 11
Charisma: 2
Bennies: 5 default, 4 current
- Spent 1: 8/16/2017
Active Effects: Vigor Boost (1 die) via Heracles

User avatar
Corrigon
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron
Posts: 764
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:45 am

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Corrigon » Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:53 pm

Purvis looks at Penny and then at her scarier looking companions for a moment. In the end, Penny's soothing words seem to mollify him for the moment and he lowers his pistol.

"What did your friend look like?"
GM bennies 6/8

User avatar
Rose
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:00 pm

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Rose » Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:19 pm

Rose takes another look back at Purvis to make sure he is ok. Turning her attention back to the group. "We were in these sleep capsules. Probably from a long time ago. There was a third person, his pod failed a long time ago and he passed away. So I don't think that was your friend. You guys don't seem to be the ones that built this place. Anyways, my name is Rose." She pauses for a moment, "Hmm, I wonder if your friend is behind one of those magic light barriers. Oh we did run into a hell hound... I hope that wasn't your friend."
Status Tracker: 3rd
Rose

Wounds: 0 / 3 ; Fatigue: 0 / 2 ; PPE: 30 / 30
Bennies: 4 / 4
Adventure Cards:
Pace: d6 ; Parry: 7 ; Toughness: 16 (5)
  • Brave: Add +2 to Fear Test
  • Ambridextrous
  • Quick: If Dealt a 5 or lower in combat, may discard/draw again until higher then 5.
  • Martial Artist: not subject to unarmed defender
  • Brawler
  • Bruiser
  • Two-Fisted
  • Improved Martial Artist
  • AB: Runes (with Master of Magic)
    • Boost/Lower Trait (PPE: 2)
    • Defection (PPE: )
    • Smite (PPE: )
    • Fiery Touch (Damage Field) (PPE: 4)
  • Runic Adept: Can spend 1 PPE to gain AP 2 with all of her unarmed attacks until her next action. Boost/lower trait, deflection, and Smite are retrapped to activate as free action but can only be used on herself.
Edit Signature

User avatar
Vivian Parker
Posts: 86
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:47 am

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Vivian Parker » Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:00 am

Garnet Town/Glade
Afternoon
Round 0

Vivian moved down the corridor with the weird magic force fields. She hears someone coming and warns the others, then slips into an alcove and levels her rifle, putting the scope on the pink-haired girl first. Kind of attractive. Focus, Viv.

The guy with the glasses seems to be the bigger threat, however, waving that pistol around, so she switched her sight to center on his forehead, remaining quiet and hidden, ready to spray his brains over the walls if he tried to pull that trigger.

But Penny talked the man down. They didn’t seem to be hostile. Viv wondered if she should give up her concealed advantage. Finally she steps out behind the two, emerging from the darkness. “Sounds like you two are even more lost than we are,” she commented. “So who are you?” She kept her rifle pointed at the ground, but clearly ready to bring it up again quickly if it was needed.
Character Tracking
Vivian Character Sheet
Parry: 9; Toughness: 17 (6)
Acrobat: +2 nimbleness Agility rolls
Brawny: Load limit Str x 8
Connections (Black Market)
Danger Sense
Elan: +2 on benny rolls
I Know a Guy
Marksman
Scrounger
Strong Willed: +2 vs Tests of Will
Bennies: 5/4
Pistol Ammo: 20; 2 x 20 reloads
Rifle Ammo: 59; 2 x 60 reloads
Armor: 10/10 PP
Adventure Card:
  • In the Zone: Gain +1 to Shooting, Fighting, Throwing rolls until the end of the scene.
  • Speedy Gonzalez: Expend this card to gain +2 to your Pace for the rest of the scene.
  • Epiphany: Something you never understood before suddenly “clicks.” You gain a d6 in any skill you previously did not have for the remainder of this game session.

User avatar
Kidemonas
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron
Posts: 517
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:09 pm

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Kidemonas » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:23 am

Disappointed that the problem could not just be solved quickly Kidemonas nods. "So you are trapped here? Why not just leave out the door?" Looking around Kidemonas looks to Savant for an answer of what to do. She is the strongest warrior so she will know what to do. but she has been all weird ever since they came to the glade....

"So what do we do? Do you want me to destroy this building?"
Current Status
PPE: 20/20
ISP: 10/10

Wounds: 0/3
Fatigue: 0/2

Bennies: 3
  • +3 Quarterly Reset
Character Summary
Kidemónas a Flame Wind Dragon Hatchling
Parry: 5 (+2 to normal sized attackers rolls to hit me)
Toughness: 38 (16) / 12 (4) in human form (wears light non-environmental armor)
Notable Edges: Danger Sense, Strong Will
Skills:
Fighting d6
Knowledge (Arcane) d6
Magic d6
Notice d6
Psionics d6
Tracking d4
Shooting d6
Stealth d4
Innate Abilities: Fire Breath (shooting for 4d6, or place cone for 2d10), Infravision (half lighting penalty), Tail Lash (d12+d8+6 to a 2" by 4" area), Claws/Bit (d12+3d6+6 AP4), and Fear.
Spells: Arcane Infusion and Disruption (Boost/Lower Trait), Undue (Healing), and Arcane Sustenance (Succor).
Psionics: Doubt (Confusion), Mist Walk (Intangibility), and Force of Will (Puppet).
Equipment of Note: Light Generic LLW Styled Armor, Bracers of the Arcane (10 PPE, Deflection, Master of Magic, changes shape with me).
Charisma: -2 (Socially Awkward Youth)
Fast Regeneration: May make a natural healing roll at the beginning of each turn.
Flame Aura: 3d6 Mega damage for 6 round, then needs 10 minutes rest.


ACTIVE EFFECTS
  • none
Adventure Cards
  • 49 Parley All characters cease fighting and listen to the hero speak for at least 30 seconds. Others may only take defensive actions during this time. This has no effect on beasts and other creatures that cannot understand the speaker.
    30 Revelation Your hero finds all the information available when doing research, or realizes critical information when confronting some obstacle such as a monster’s weakness, the answer to a riddle or cipher, etc.
    7 Not Today Play after any other character’s attack roll to cause it to automatically fail. This is a critical failure.
.
GM Quick Reference

User avatar
Rose
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:00 pm

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Rose » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:27 am

Rose looks over at Kidemonas, "Well, we just woke up in the past few hours. So we were in the process of leaving out the door when we ran into your group."

She turns around to address Vivian. "I'm Rose... um.." thinking for a moment, "daughter of Forge. You probably don't know who that is though." She glances over at the other man, "This is Purvis, or at least that is the name he recalls." Rose takes a moment to appraise Vivian, looking her up and down, her eyes focus on the rifle for a bit before she returns her gaze to look Vivian in the eyes. "Who are you?"
Status Tracker: 3rd
Rose

Wounds: 0 / 3 ; Fatigue: 0 / 2 ; PPE: 30 / 30
Bennies: 4 / 4
Adventure Cards:
Pace: d6 ; Parry: 7 ; Toughness: 16 (5)
  • Brave: Add +2 to Fear Test
  • Ambridextrous
  • Quick: If Dealt a 5 or lower in combat, may discard/draw again until higher then 5.
  • Martial Artist: not subject to unarmed defender
  • Brawler
  • Bruiser
  • Two-Fisted
  • Improved Martial Artist
  • AB: Runes (with Master of Magic)
    • Boost/Lower Trait (PPE: 2)
    • Defection (PPE: )
    • Smite (PPE: )
    • Fiery Touch (Damage Field) (PPE: 4)
  • Runic Adept: Can spend 1 PPE to gain AP 2 with all of her unarmed attacks until her next action. Boost/lower trait, deflection, and Smite are retrapped to activate as free action but can only be used on herself.
Edit Signature

User avatar
Savant
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron
Posts: 304
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:45 pm

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Savant » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:44 am

Savant was almost gleeful when the woman stepped out and confronted Vivian, hefting her sword into a ready position--and then letting it slump back down once it becomes clear that talking, of all things, was going to rule this encounter.

As Penny reassures Purvis and Rose of their good intentions, Savant simply stands nearby, ready to intervene if negotiations take a turn. When Rose mentions the barriers and the hellhound, though, she immediately snaps to attention. "A hellbeast? Were there more of them? These light-barriers you speak of--where are they?" She starts forward, moving more with an intent to go to the chamber beyond, but, well, Purvis and Rose might not perceive it that way.
Savant
Stat Block
Altara Warrior Woman Crazy (Visibly Altaran)
Agility d12+4, Smarts d8, Spirit d8, Strength d12, Vigor d12
Pace: 12/d6; Parry: 10 (Uncanny Reflexes -2); Toughness: 16(6)
Charisma: +2 Attractive/-4 if anti-Altaran/-2 if Bloodthirsty known
Skills: Psionics d12; Shooting d10; Fighting d12; Notice d4+4; Tracking d4+2; Survival d4+2; Streetwise d4+2; Climbing d4; Common Knowledge d6; Agility Tricks d12+8
Edges: Quick, Alertness, Brawler/Martial Artist, Dirty/Tricky Fighter, Mighty Blow, Split the Seconds, Off the Handle, Acrobat, Major Psionic, Gun Nut, Quick Draw, Imp. Counterattack
Additional Edges: Gymnastic Mastery
Hindrances: Curious, Poverty, Stubborn, Major Phobia: Birds, Bloodthirsty, Blind-ish, Quirk
Bennies: 3/3
ISP: 18/20

Powers: Clairvoyance, Divination, Mind-Reading
  • Q2/19 Adventure Cards:
    Rabbit Out of My Hat - Play this card to gain +2 on any Trick test until the end of the scene.
    Mechanical Malfunction - A device malfunctions in some way: guns jam, bow strings break, etc. The device can be fixed by a Repair roll at -4 and 10 minutes work.
    Dressed to Kill - Your hero dresses up, is “on” for the night, or otherwise far more attractive or charismatic than usual. Add +4 to your Charisma for the duration of the current “scene.”

User avatar
Sula
Posts: 105
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:43 pm

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Sula » Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:32 pm

"Heracles may have dog-like features but I don't think he would be mistaken for a Hell Hound." The teen "unicorn girl" may not be human but she's not really scary either. "I'm Sula. Priestess of Eir and a healer. We came in search of Fandran on a mission from Either and when we entered vines attacked my companions and kidnapped Heracles." She nods, agreeing with Savant's question of where the light barriers are. "Those light barrier rooms do sound like a likely spot for both of them."
Sula
Rank: Novice Experience: 5 Advances Left:
Race: Monokeri
Iconic Framework: Mystic
Attributes: Agility d4, Smarts d8, Spirit d8, Strength d6, Vigor d6
Charisma: -4 to Simvan; Pace: 8 d8; Parry: 5; +1 from Staff Toughness: 11(Armor 5);
Skills: Mysticism d10 + 1 (Staff); Psionics d8; Fighting d4; Knowledge (Medicine) d6; Knowledge (Arcana) d4; Shooting d4; Notice d4 +2; Climbing d4; Healing d6+2; Persuasion d4; Stealth d4; Survival d4 +2 for North America; Common Knowledge North America d8 +2; Streetwise North America d4;
  • Danger Sense
  • Improved Rapid Recharge (PPE) = 1 every 15 minutes
Bennies 1/3
PPE: 26/35;
Staff PPE: 10/10
ISP: 20/20


1 on skill die for technology = malfunction

Powers
Gear

Adventure Cards -
Peace - Improve reaction by one step if not true enemy
Tale Teller - Tell a story and then roll Persuasion. If sux, listeners become friendly and try to help the party,

User avatar
Corrigon
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron
Posts: 764
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:45 am

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Corrigon » Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:22 pm

Corrigon wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:42 pm
As you press forward into the corridor, at each side, opaque shimmering fields sit in front of alcoves all the way down, along way down.
GM bennies 6/8

User avatar
Vivian Parker
Posts: 86
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:47 am

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Vivian Parker » Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:01 am

Garnet Town/Glade
Afternoon
Round 0

“Forge? No, never heard of him,” Vivian said. She gave a smile, not minding this Rose girl checking her out. “I’m Vivian. We’re the 3rd Special Exploratory Team from the Tomorrow Legion based out of Garnet Town, not far from here.” Vivian paused. “Wait, did you say his name was PERV-is?” She sniggered, tried to holding it in, choked, and then just lost it, falling back against the wall, laughing uproariously.
Character Tracking
Vivian Character Sheet
Parry: 9; Toughness: 17 (6)
Acrobat: +2 nimbleness Agility rolls
Brawny: Load limit Str x 8
Connections (Black Market)
Danger Sense
Elan: +2 on benny rolls
I Know a Guy
Marksman
Scrounger
Strong Willed: +2 vs Tests of Will
Bennies: 5/4
Pistol Ammo: 20; 2 x 20 reloads
Rifle Ammo: 59; 2 x 60 reloads
Armor: 10/10 PP
Adventure Card:
  • In the Zone: Gain +1 to Shooting, Fighting, Throwing rolls until the end of the scene.
  • Speedy Gonzalez: Expend this card to gain +2 to your Pace for the rest of the scene.
  • Epiphany: Something you never understood before suddenly “clicks.” You gain a d6 in any skill you previously did not have for the remainder of this game session.

User avatar
Rose
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:00 pm

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Rose » Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:07 pm

"Nice to met you, Sula, Vivian. Let me show you where we saw the activity. It was right back here." Rose leads the group back to where the force field was flashing earlier.
Status Tracker: 3rd
Rose

Wounds: 0 / 3 ; Fatigue: 0 / 2 ; PPE: 30 / 30
Bennies: 4 / 4
Adventure Cards:
Pace: d6 ; Parry: 7 ; Toughness: 16 (5)
  • Brave: Add +2 to Fear Test
  • Ambridextrous
  • Quick: If Dealt a 5 or lower in combat, may discard/draw again until higher then 5.
  • Martial Artist: not subject to unarmed defender
  • Brawler
  • Bruiser
  • Two-Fisted
  • Improved Martial Artist
  • AB: Runes (with Master of Magic)
    • Boost/Lower Trait (PPE: 2)
    • Defection (PPE: )
    • Smite (PPE: )
    • Fiery Touch (Damage Field) (PPE: 4)
  • Runic Adept: Can spend 1 PPE to gain AP 2 with all of her unarmed attacks until her next action. Boost/lower trait, deflection, and Smite are retrapped to activate as free action but can only be used on herself.
Edit Signature

User avatar
Kidemonas
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron
Posts: 517
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:09 pm

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Kidemonas » Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:58 pm

Kidemonas looks down at Viv confused. "What are you laughing at." feeling a little self conscious, was she laughing at him, no Savant would not let people make fun of him.
Current Status
PPE: 20/20
ISP: 10/10

Wounds: 0/3
Fatigue: 0/2

Bennies: 3
  • +3 Quarterly Reset
Character Summary
Kidemónas a Flame Wind Dragon Hatchling
Parry: 5 (+2 to normal sized attackers rolls to hit me)
Toughness: 38 (16) / 12 (4) in human form (wears light non-environmental armor)
Notable Edges: Danger Sense, Strong Will
Skills:
Fighting d6
Knowledge (Arcane) d6
Magic d6
Notice d6
Psionics d6
Tracking d4
Shooting d6
Stealth d4
Innate Abilities: Fire Breath (shooting for 4d6, or place cone for 2d10), Infravision (half lighting penalty), Tail Lash (d12+d8+6 to a 2" by 4" area), Claws/Bit (d12+3d6+6 AP4), and Fear.
Spells: Arcane Infusion and Disruption (Boost/Lower Trait), Undue (Healing), and Arcane Sustenance (Succor).
Psionics: Doubt (Confusion), Mist Walk (Intangibility), and Force of Will (Puppet).
Equipment of Note: Light Generic LLW Styled Armor, Bracers of the Arcane (10 PPE, Deflection, Master of Magic, changes shape with me).
Charisma: -2 (Socially Awkward Youth)
Fast Regeneration: May make a natural healing roll at the beginning of each turn.
Flame Aura: 3d6 Mega damage for 6 round, then needs 10 minutes rest.


ACTIVE EFFECTS
  • none
Adventure Cards
  • 49 Parley All characters cease fighting and listen to the hero speak for at least 30 seconds. Others may only take defensive actions during this time. This has no effect on beasts and other creatures that cannot understand the speaker.
    30 Revelation Your hero finds all the information available when doing research, or realizes critical information when confronting some obstacle such as a monster’s weakness, the answer to a riddle or cipher, etc.
    7 Not Today Play after any other character’s attack roll to cause it to automatically fail. This is a critical failure.
.
GM Quick Reference

User avatar
Vivian Parker
Posts: 86
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:47 am

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Vivian Parker » Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:54 am

Garnet Town/Glade
Afternoon
Round 0

Vivian giggled, then snorted, as she tried to answer Kidemenos, pointing at Pervis. “He...his name...is Perv!” she sniggered. “Perv!” She lost it again.
Character Tracking
Vivian Character Sheet
Parry: 9; Toughness: 17 (6)
Acrobat: +2 nimbleness Agility rolls
Brawny: Load limit Str x 8
Connections (Black Market)
Danger Sense
Elan: +2 on benny rolls
I Know a Guy
Marksman
Scrounger
Strong Willed: +2 vs Tests of Will
Bennies: 5/4
Pistol Ammo: 20; 2 x 20 reloads
Rifle Ammo: 59; 2 x 60 reloads
Armor: 10/10 PP
Adventure Card:
  • In the Zone: Gain +1 to Shooting, Fighting, Throwing rolls until the end of the scene.
  • Speedy Gonzalez: Expend this card to gain +2 to your Pace for the rest of the scene.
  • Epiphany: Something you never understood before suddenly “clicks.” You gain a d6 in any skill you previously did not have for the remainder of this game session.

User avatar
Rose
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:00 pm

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Rose » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:29 am

Rose looks back at Kidemonas and Vivian, "I'm not sure what that word means. What is a "perv"?"
Status Tracker: 3rd
Rose

Wounds: 0 / 3 ; Fatigue: 0 / 2 ; PPE: 30 / 30
Bennies: 4 / 4
Adventure Cards:
Pace: d6 ; Parry: 7 ; Toughness: 16 (5)
  • Brave: Add +2 to Fear Test
  • Ambridextrous
  • Quick: If Dealt a 5 or lower in combat, may discard/draw again until higher then 5.
  • Martial Artist: not subject to unarmed defender
  • Brawler
  • Bruiser
  • Two-Fisted
  • Improved Martial Artist
  • AB: Runes (with Master of Magic)
    • Boost/Lower Trait (PPE: 2)
    • Defection (PPE: )
    • Smite (PPE: )
    • Fiery Touch (Damage Field) (PPE: 4)
  • Runic Adept: Can spend 1 PPE to gain AP 2 with all of her unarmed attacks until her next action. Boost/lower trait, deflection, and Smite are retrapped to activate as free action but can only be used on herself.
Edit Signature

User avatar
Sula
Posts: 105
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:43 pm

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Sula » Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:38 pm

She gives Vivian the side-eye but decides that she is not going to be the one to clarify for the poor nervous man what the joke is. She follows Rose as they are led back to the light barriers. Once they reach them she calls out. "Hello? Is anyone in there?"
Sula
Rank: Novice Experience: 5 Advances Left:
Race: Monokeri
Iconic Framework: Mystic
Attributes: Agility d4, Smarts d8, Spirit d8, Strength d6, Vigor d6
Charisma: -4 to Simvan; Pace: 8 d8; Parry: 5; +1 from Staff Toughness: 11(Armor 5);
Skills: Mysticism d10 + 1 (Staff); Psionics d8; Fighting d4; Knowledge (Medicine) d6; Knowledge (Arcana) d4; Shooting d4; Notice d4 +2; Climbing d4; Healing d6+2; Persuasion d4; Stealth d4; Survival d4 +2 for North America; Common Knowledge North America d8 +2; Streetwise North America d4;
  • Danger Sense
  • Improved Rapid Recharge (PPE) = 1 every 15 minutes
Bennies 1/3
PPE: 26/35;
Staff PPE: 10/10
ISP: 20/20


1 on skill die for technology = malfunction

Powers
Gear

Adventure Cards -
Peace - Improve reaction by one step if not true enemy
Tale Teller - Tell a story and then roll Persuasion. If sux, listeners become friendly and try to help the party,

User avatar
Penny Wise
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron
Posts: 188
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:39 pm

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Penny Wise » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:15 pm

"I am absolutely not explaining to anyone what a 'perv' is," interjected Penny with a grin. She examines the light barriers, her artificial eye whirling and clicking softly.
OOC Comments
Notice: 1d8 = 3: 3
Wild Die: 1d6 = 6: 6
Ace Wild Die: 1d6 = 3: 3
Penny Wise, Reporter at Large
Parry 4, Toughness 6, Armor 11
Charisma: 2
Bennies: 5 default, 4 current
- Spent 1: 8/16/2017
Active Effects: Vigor Boost (1 die) via Heracles

User avatar
Vivian Parker
Posts: 86
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:47 am

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Vivian Parker » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:30 am

Notice 7
Notice 1d8 = 2: 2
Wild 1d6 = 6: 6
Ace 1d6+6 = 7: 1
Garnet Town/Glade
Afternoon
Round 0

Vivian giggled, managed to get herself under control again, and put her arm around Rose as they went further down the corridor, examining some of the lighted alcoves. “I’ll explain later,” she told the new girl, and couldn’t help the snort that escaped.

“So you came out of one of these?”She leaned in close to one of the colored fields, but was careful not to touch it as she examined it. “Any of you magic types know what this is?”
Character Tracking
Vivian Character Sheet
Parry: 9; Toughness: 17 (6)
Acrobat: +2 nimbleness Agility rolls
Brawny: Load limit Str x 8
Connections (Black Market)
Danger Sense
Elan: +2 on benny rolls
I Know a Guy
Marksman
Scrounger
Strong Willed: +2 vs Tests of Will
Bennies: 5/4
Pistol Ammo: 20; 2 x 20 reloads
Rifle Ammo: 59; 2 x 60 reloads
Armor: 10/10 PP
Adventure Card:
  • In the Zone: Gain +1 to Shooting, Fighting, Throwing rolls until the end of the scene.
  • Speedy Gonzalez: Expend this card to gain +2 to your Pace for the rest of the scene.
  • Epiphany: Something you never understood before suddenly “clicks.” You gain a d6 in any skill you previously did not have for the remainder of this game session.

User avatar
Rose
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:00 pm

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Rose » Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:36 pm

"I see. That bad, huh?" Rose shakes her head, "No." She points over to the doorway down the hall. "We were in capsules... sleeping pods in that room over there."

Turning her attention back to the force field. "There was something that hit the field but it seemed to get weaker after it did. We were scared for a bit it was going to break out and attack us. We.. well at least I thought it might be another hellhound." She looks over at Purvis. "I'm not sure what he thought."
Status Tracker: 3rd
Rose

Wounds: 0 / 3 ; Fatigue: 0 / 2 ; PPE: 30 / 30
Bennies: 4 / 4
Adventure Cards:
Pace: d6 ; Parry: 7 ; Toughness: 16 (5)
  • Brave: Add +2 to Fear Test
  • Ambridextrous
  • Quick: If Dealt a 5 or lower in combat, may discard/draw again until higher then 5.
  • Martial Artist: not subject to unarmed defender
  • Brawler
  • Bruiser
  • Two-Fisted
  • Improved Martial Artist
  • AB: Runes (with Master of Magic)
    • Boost/Lower Trait (PPE: 2)
    • Defection (PPE: )
    • Smite (PPE: )
    • Fiery Touch (Damage Field) (PPE: 4)
  • Runic Adept: Can spend 1 PPE to gain AP 2 with all of her unarmed attacks until her next action. Boost/lower trait, deflection, and Smite are retrapped to activate as free action but can only be used on herself.
Edit Signature

User avatar
Savant
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron
Posts: 304
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:45 pm

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Savant » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:25 pm

@Penny Wise

Savant pauses, her painted-on eyes turning to face the light wall under discussion. "Ah, so those exceptionally flat walls are actually energy barriers of some sort? Interesting--I just thought they were very smooth walls. Whatever they are made of, my senses cannot pierce them."

She turns to Penny. "Well? Do we examine the pod-room, or do you wish to try to break into one of these light barriers, first?"
Savant
Stat Block
Altara Warrior Woman Crazy (Visibly Altaran)
Agility d12+4, Smarts d8, Spirit d8, Strength d12, Vigor d12
Pace: 12/d6; Parry: 10 (Uncanny Reflexes -2); Toughness: 16(6)
Charisma: +2 Attractive/-4 if anti-Altaran/-2 if Bloodthirsty known
Skills: Psionics d12; Shooting d10; Fighting d12; Notice d4+4; Tracking d4+2; Survival d4+2; Streetwise d4+2; Climbing d4; Common Knowledge d6; Agility Tricks d12+8
Edges: Quick, Alertness, Brawler/Martial Artist, Dirty/Tricky Fighter, Mighty Blow, Split the Seconds, Off the Handle, Acrobat, Major Psionic, Gun Nut, Quick Draw, Imp. Counterattack
Additional Edges: Gymnastic Mastery
Hindrances: Curious, Poverty, Stubborn, Major Phobia: Birds, Bloodthirsty, Blind-ish, Quirk
Bennies: 3/3
ISP: 18/20

Powers: Clairvoyance, Divination, Mind-Reading
  • Q2/19 Adventure Cards:
    Rabbit Out of My Hat - Play this card to gain +2 on any Trick test until the end of the scene.
    Mechanical Malfunction - A device malfunctions in some way: guns jam, bow strings break, etc. The device can be fixed by a Repair roll at -4 and 10 minutes work.
    Dressed to Kill - Your hero dresses up, is “on” for the night, or otherwise far more attractive or charismatic than usual. Add +4 to your Charisma for the duration of the current “scene.”

User avatar
Kidemonas
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron
Posts: 517
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:09 pm

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Kidemonas » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:11 am

Kidemonas listens to the discussion and lifts one of the sleep chambers up to see what is under them. Then opening it to look inside, he decides whatever these things are they are likely some sort of TW mechanism because he does not see anything that would keep you asleep for years. Perhaps the man and woman are lying?
Then walking over to one of the energy walls he asks. "Do you want me to break one open? I could smash the wall around it, or even smash the wall itself open."
Current Status
PPE: 20/20
ISP: 10/10

Wounds: 0/3
Fatigue: 0/2

Bennies: 3
  • +3 Quarterly Reset
Character Summary
Kidemónas a Flame Wind Dragon Hatchling
Parry: 5 (+2 to normal sized attackers rolls to hit me)
Toughness: 38 (16) / 12 (4) in human form (wears light non-environmental armor)
Notable Edges: Danger Sense, Strong Will
Skills:
Fighting d6
Knowledge (Arcane) d6
Magic d6
Notice d6
Psionics d6
Tracking d4
Shooting d6
Stealth d4
Innate Abilities: Fire Breath (shooting for 4d6, or place cone for 2d10), Infravision (half lighting penalty), Tail Lash (d12+d8+6 to a 2" by 4" area), Claws/Bit (d12+3d6+6 AP4), and Fear.
Spells: Arcane Infusion and Disruption (Boost/Lower Trait), Undue (Healing), and Arcane Sustenance (Succor).
Psionics: Doubt (Confusion), Mist Walk (Intangibility), and Force of Will (Puppet).
Equipment of Note: Light Generic LLW Styled Armor, Bracers of the Arcane (10 PPE, Deflection, Master of Magic, changes shape with me).
Charisma: -2 (Socially Awkward Youth)
Fast Regeneration: May make a natural healing roll at the beginning of each turn.
Flame Aura: 3d6 Mega damage for 6 round, then needs 10 minutes rest.


ACTIVE EFFECTS
  • none
Adventure Cards
  • 49 Parley All characters cease fighting and listen to the hero speak for at least 30 seconds. Others may only take defensive actions during this time. This has no effect on beasts and other creatures that cannot understand the speaker.
    30 Revelation Your hero finds all the information available when doing research, or realizes critical information when confronting some obstacle such as a monster’s weakness, the answer to a riddle or cipher, etc.
    7 Not Today Play after any other character’s attack roll to cause it to automatically fail. This is a critical failure.
.
GM Quick Reference

User avatar
Rose
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:00 pm

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Rose » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:57 am

"There was definitely something on the other side of this one. It might be your friend." She points to the force field she and purvis had activity from before.
Status Tracker: 3rd
Rose

Wounds: 0 / 3 ; Fatigue: 0 / 2 ; PPE: 30 / 30
Bennies: 4 / 4
Adventure Cards:
Pace: d6 ; Parry: 7 ; Toughness: 16 (5)
  • Brave: Add +2 to Fear Test
  • Ambridextrous
  • Quick: If Dealt a 5 or lower in combat, may discard/draw again until higher then 5.
  • Martial Artist: not subject to unarmed defender
  • Brawler
  • Bruiser
  • Two-Fisted
  • Improved Martial Artist
  • AB: Runes (with Master of Magic)
    • Boost/Lower Trait (PPE: 2)
    • Defection (PPE: )
    • Smite (PPE: )
    • Fiery Touch (Damage Field) (PPE: 4)
  • Runic Adept: Can spend 1 PPE to gain AP 2 with all of her unarmed attacks until her next action. Boost/lower trait, deflection, and Smite are retrapped to activate as free action but can only be used on herself.
Edit Signature

User avatar
Kidemonas
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron
Posts: 517
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:09 pm

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Kidemonas » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:25 pm

Kidemonas walks up to the wall and warns everyone back from it. Then drawing his blade he drives it into the wall next to the force field trying to slice or destroy the area around it so the whole thing will fall to the ground like in the stories.
OOC Comments
Assuming this is a fiat situation where he will not be able to actually slice it open.
Current Status
PPE: 20/20
ISP: 10/10

Wounds: 0/3
Fatigue: 0/2

Bennies: 3
  • +3 Quarterly Reset
Character Summary
Kidemónas a Flame Wind Dragon Hatchling
Parry: 5 (+2 to normal sized attackers rolls to hit me)
Toughness: 38 (16) / 12 (4) in human form (wears light non-environmental armor)
Notable Edges: Danger Sense, Strong Will
Skills:
Fighting d6
Knowledge (Arcane) d6
Magic d6
Notice d6
Psionics d6
Tracking d4
Shooting d6
Stealth d4
Innate Abilities: Fire Breath (shooting for 4d6, or place cone for 2d10), Infravision (half lighting penalty), Tail Lash (d12+d8+6 to a 2" by 4" area), Claws/Bit (d12+3d6+6 AP4), and Fear.
Spells: Arcane Infusion and Disruption (Boost/Lower Trait), Undue (Healing), and Arcane Sustenance (Succor).
Psionics: Doubt (Confusion), Mist Walk (Intangibility), and Force of Will (Puppet).
Equipment of Note: Light Generic LLW Styled Armor, Bracers of the Arcane (10 PPE, Deflection, Master of Magic, changes shape with me).
Charisma: -2 (Socially Awkward Youth)
Fast Regeneration: May make a natural healing roll at the beginning of each turn.
Flame Aura: 3d6 Mega damage for 6 round, then needs 10 minutes rest.


ACTIVE EFFECTS
  • none
Adventure Cards
  • 49 Parley All characters cease fighting and listen to the hero speak for at least 30 seconds. Others may only take defensive actions during this time. This has no effect on beasts and other creatures that cannot understand the speaker.
    30 Revelation Your hero finds all the information available when doing research, or realizes critical information when confronting some obstacle such as a monster’s weakness, the answer to a riddle or cipher, etc.
    7 Not Today Play after any other character’s attack roll to cause it to automatically fail. This is a critical failure.
.
GM Quick Reference

User avatar
Sula
Posts: 105
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:43 pm

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Sula » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:15 pm

With a specific room identified, the teen doesn't wait longer for someone to make a decision. She isn't sure how strong the magics are creating the light barrier, if it is even magic. But it will be less of a headache to just dispel it than to try to identify it first in this building with magic everywhere. She focuses on the entryway, offering a prayer to Eir to aid her. (Exalted Dispel as it could be an enchantment which regular dispel wouldn't help on)
Mysticism 8
Mysticism 1d10+1 = 8: 7
Wild Die 1d6+1 = 6: 5
Sula
Rank: Novice Experience: 5 Advances Left:
Race: Monokeri
Iconic Framework: Mystic
Attributes: Agility d4, Smarts d8, Spirit d8, Strength d6, Vigor d6
Charisma: -4 to Simvan; Pace: 8 d8; Parry: 5; +1 from Staff Toughness: 11(Armor 5);
Skills: Mysticism d10 + 1 (Staff); Psionics d8; Fighting d4; Knowledge (Medicine) d6; Knowledge (Arcana) d4; Shooting d4; Notice d4 +2; Climbing d4; Healing d6+2; Persuasion d4; Stealth d4; Survival d4 +2 for North America; Common Knowledge North America d8 +2; Streetwise North America d4;
  • Danger Sense
  • Improved Rapid Recharge (PPE) = 1 every 15 minutes
Bennies 1/3
PPE: 26/35;
Staff PPE: 10/10
ISP: 20/20


1 on skill die for technology = malfunction

Powers
Gear

Adventure Cards -
Peace - Improve reaction by one step if not true enemy
Tale Teller - Tell a story and then roll Persuasion. If sux, listeners become friendly and try to help the party,

User avatar
Penny Wise
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron
Posts: 188
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:39 pm

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Penny Wise » Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:10 am

"If there's even a chance that Heracles is still alive, we have no time to waste. Yes, let's see what's behind the barrier."

She did, however, flip the safety off on her rifle, since there could be something else behind the wall as well.
Penny Wise, Reporter at Large
Parry 4, Toughness 6, Armor 11
Charisma: 2
Bennies: 5 default, 4 current
- Spent 1: 8/16/2017
Active Effects: Vigor Boost (1 die) via Heracles

User avatar
Corrigon
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron
Posts: 764
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:45 am

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Corrigon » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:02 pm

Whilst Rose may not know what a Perv is, Purvis evidently does from the bemused look he gives the giggling Vivien. He seems to take it in stride though and pointedly does not say anything on the matter.
Sula wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:38 pm
She gives Vivian the side-eye but decides that she is not going to be the one to clarify for the poor nervous man what the joke is. She follows Rose as they are led back to the light barriers. Once they reach them she calls out. "Hello? Is anyone in there?"
Penny Wise wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:15 pm
"I am absolutely not explaining to anyone what a 'perv' is," interjected Penny with a grin. She examines the light barriers, her artificial eye whirling and clicking softly.
OOC Comments
Notice: Original post: 1d8 = 3: 3
Wild Die: Original post: 1d6 = 6: 6
Ace Wild Die: Original post: 1d6 = 3: 3

There is no response from the other side of the light barrier to Sula's calls. The only thing you can hear is everyone else speaking or breathing. There is no sound made by the barrier itself, but there is a slight hum from the boxing.

Penny examines the barrier with her cybernetic eye. The light seems to be ebb and flow, like a wave across the opening. Your eye picks up a few different energy patterns intermingled, but lacking any particular science training, you do not know what it means.
From the other side, your sharps ears pick up what you think you can make out is snoring
Rose wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:36 pm
"I see. That bad, huh?" Rose shakes her head, "No." She points over to the doorway down the hall. "We were in capsules... sleeping pods in that room over there."

Turning her attention back to the force field. "There was something that hit the field but it seemed to get weaker after it did. We were scared for a bit it was going to break out and attack us. We.. well at least I thought it might be another hellhound." She looks over at Purvis. "I'm not sure what he thought."
"I was petrified ... thought we were going to b..be attacked, though Rose killed the last thing she said" Purvis stares at the field, as if transfixed, "and at the same time, wondering why the voice was talking about the son of a Greek God."

He looks around at the others, his face confused and anguished.
"Ancient mythology, Zeus, leader of the Greek gods.... why do I remember that but I can't remember my own name?"

Kidemonas wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:25 pm
Kidemonas walks up to the wall and warns everyone back from it. Then drawing his blade he drives it into the wall next to the force field trying to slice or destroy the area around it so the whole thing will fall to the ground like in the stories.
OOC Comments
Assuming this is a fiat situation where he will not be able to actually slice it open.
Sula wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:15 pm
With a specific room identified, the teen doesn't wait longer for someone to make a decision. She isn't sure how strong the magics are creating the light barrier, if it is even magic. But it will be less of a headache to just dispel it than to try to identify it first in this building with magic everywhere. She focuses on the entryway, offering a prayer to Eir to aid her. (Exalted Dispel as it could be an enchantment which regular dispel wouldn't help on)
Mysticism 8
Mysticism Original post: 1d10+1 = 8: 7
Wild Die Original post: 1d6+1 = 6: 5
OOC Comments
remember to knock off your PPE as it is not regenerating.
Penny Wise wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:10 am
"If there's even a chance that Heracles is still alive, we have no time to waste. Yes, let's see what's behind the barrier."

She did, however, flip the safety off on her rifle, since there could be something else behind the wall as well.
Kidemonas uses his great strength as he drives his sword into the wall at the same time as Sula unleashed her exalted dispel prayer.

The field dissipated instantly, revealing Heracles lying snoring on the floor, curled up in an otherwise empty chamber except for a strange electronic box that looked like it had been built by a madman.

However, Sula's spell encompassed more than just the field on Heracles' cell as it covered the area around them, touching on three other cells.
OOC Comments
Large blast template effect.
The boxed wiring on the wall sparked just above where Kidemonas before unleashing a huge arc of electricity that spreads over the area of the corridor. Purvis screams and drops to the ground as it arcs through all of you
OOC Comments
Everybody please take 2d6 damage attack from the electrical surge
Kidemonas takes 3d6 damage for using a weapon on wiring and being the closest to the surge.
As you blink away the effects, the ground suddenly shakes violently as you feel the entire complex suddenly violently reacts to your actions. Further down the corridor, you see junction boxes and sections of wiring suddenly start shorting out. From what you can see, none of the fields have gone down, but the nearest ones still up begin flickering.

There are several low growls from the nearby cells as several creatures move their way out of the cells, slather dripping from their jaws as they stare intently at you.
fd3bcbf4196da56df35d9a260fe6eb9b--the-creatures-demons.jpg
fd3bcbf4196da56df35d9a260fe6eb9b--the-creatures-demons.jpg (8.9 KiB) Viewed 3454 times
OOC Comments
Handle this as a quick combat against a load of hellhounds
-2 penalty for suffering the after effects

GM bennies 6/8

User avatar
Savant
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron
Posts: 304
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:45 pm

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Savant » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:35 pm

Damage 6 (no damage), QuickCom 10
Damage: 2d6 = 6: 5, 1

Quick Combat:
Fighting 1d12-2 = 8: 10
Wild Fighting 1d6-2 = 4: 6 ACE 1d6+4 = 6: 2
Raise!
Savant is largely unfazed by the electrical surge, and when the hounds spill forth, she grins gleefully and turns to Sula, crying out in unbridled joy. "Oh, you ~do~ understand me! Thank you!" With that, she starts slicing through the hounds, backflipping over them as she comes down to strike them from behind, or falling on her back to let one leap over her and be cut open from beneath, the entire time her face looking like a child's at Christmas.
Savant
Stat Block
Altara Warrior Woman Crazy (Visibly Altaran)
Agility d12+4, Smarts d8, Spirit d8, Strength d12, Vigor d12
Pace: 12/d6; Parry: 10 (Uncanny Reflexes -2); Toughness: 16(6)
Charisma: +2 Attractive/-4 if anti-Altaran/-2 if Bloodthirsty known
Skills: Psionics d12; Shooting d10; Fighting d12; Notice d4+4; Tracking d4+2; Survival d4+2; Streetwise d4+2; Climbing d4; Common Knowledge d6; Agility Tricks d12+8
Edges: Quick, Alertness, Brawler/Martial Artist, Dirty/Tricky Fighter, Mighty Blow, Split the Seconds, Off the Handle, Acrobat, Major Psionic, Gun Nut, Quick Draw, Imp. Counterattack
Additional Edges: Gymnastic Mastery
Hindrances: Curious, Poverty, Stubborn, Major Phobia: Birds, Bloodthirsty, Blind-ish, Quirk
Bennies: 3/3
ISP: 18/20

Powers: Clairvoyance, Divination, Mind-Reading
  • Q2/19 Adventure Cards:
    Rabbit Out of My Hat - Play this card to gain +2 on any Trick test until the end of the scene.
    Mechanical Malfunction - A device malfunctions in some way: guns jam, bow strings break, etc. The device can be fixed by a Repair roll at -4 and 10 minutes work.
    Dressed to Kill - Your hero dresses up, is “on” for the night, or otherwise far more attractive or charismatic than usual. Add +4 to your Charisma for the duration of the current “scene.”

User avatar
Kidemonas
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron
Posts: 517
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:09 pm

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Kidemonas » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:46 pm

A shocking experience

3d6 = 8: 2, 5, 1
The electricity that arcs through the dragons tingles. But then the beasts appear.

As the hounds come out Kidemonas almost forgets himself and cancels his power. Remembering how his transformation could harm everyone he instead turns on them with his sword.

But Kidemonas soon learns that fighting as a human sucks. The slavering monsters grab onto his arm and shaking him enough to disjoint his shoulder. "Owe, that hurts!" He shouts before loosing his temper he drops the sword he was carrying instead grabbing the beast with his bare hands he rips its head off roaring.

Fail takes 1 wound. Fast Regen will heal in 6 seconds

Fighting 1d6 = 3: 3
Wild 1d6 = 1: 1
Current Status
PPE: 20/20
ISP: 10/10

Wounds: 0/3
Fatigue: 0/2

Bennies: 3
  • +3 Quarterly Reset
Character Summary
Kidemónas a Flame Wind Dragon Hatchling
Parry: 5 (+2 to normal sized attackers rolls to hit me)
Toughness: 38 (16) / 12 (4) in human form (wears light non-environmental armor)
Notable Edges: Danger Sense, Strong Will
Skills:
Fighting d6
Knowledge (Arcane) d6
Magic d6
Notice d6
Psionics d6
Tracking d4
Shooting d6
Stealth d4
Innate Abilities: Fire Breath (shooting for 4d6, or place cone for 2d10), Infravision (half lighting penalty), Tail Lash (d12+d8+6 to a 2" by 4" area), Claws/Bit (d12+3d6+6 AP4), and Fear.
Spells: Arcane Infusion and Disruption (Boost/Lower Trait), Undue (Healing), and Arcane Sustenance (Succor).
Psionics: Doubt (Confusion), Mist Walk (Intangibility), and Force of Will (Puppet).
Equipment of Note: Light Generic LLW Styled Armor, Bracers of the Arcane (10 PPE, Deflection, Master of Magic, changes shape with me).
Charisma: -2 (Socially Awkward Youth)
Fast Regeneration: May make a natural healing roll at the beginning of each turn.
Flame Aura: 3d6 Mega damage for 6 round, then needs 10 minutes rest.


ACTIVE EFFECTS
  • none
Adventure Cards
  • 49 Parley All characters cease fighting and listen to the hero speak for at least 30 seconds. Others may only take defensive actions during this time. This has no effect on beasts and other creatures that cannot understand the speaker.
    30 Revelation Your hero finds all the information available when doing research, or realizes critical information when confronting some obstacle such as a monster’s weakness, the answer to a riddle or cipher, etc.
    7 Not Today Play after any other character’s attack roll to cause it to automatically fail. This is a critical failure.
.
GM Quick Reference

User avatar
Rose
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:00 pm

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Rose » Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:24 am

Electrical 1 Wound; Quick Combat 4
Damage 2d6 = 9: 3, 6 ace 1d6+9 = 13: 4
Toughness 9

Fighing 1d10-2 = 5: 7
Wild 1d6-2 = 1: 3
1 Wound
The electial spark arcs across Rose, causing her tattoos to glow with heat briefly . "Aaah.. ow" Rose exclaims from the experience. "Watch what you are doing?" Looking around she sees the magical light walls start starting to fail. As the portal in front of them disappates, She points to the sleeping person, "Is that your friend you are looking for, I hope?"

The other portals fail and Hellhounds come out. Rose looks at the others and seeing Savant and Kidemonas rush into combat. She exclaims, "Time to get to work!" Rose runs into fight the dogs, using her bare fists, she seems to be a skilled martial artist.
Status Tracker: 3rd
Rose

Wounds: 0 / 3 ; Fatigue: 0 / 2 ; PPE: 30 / 30
Bennies: 4 / 4
Adventure Cards:
Pace: d6 ; Parry: 7 ; Toughness: 16 (5)
  • Brave: Add +2 to Fear Test
  • Ambridextrous
  • Quick: If Dealt a 5 or lower in combat, may discard/draw again until higher then 5.
  • Martial Artist: not subject to unarmed defender
  • Brawler
  • Bruiser
  • Two-Fisted
  • Improved Martial Artist
  • AB: Runes (with Master of Magic)
    • Boost/Lower Trait (PPE: 2)
    • Defection (PPE: )
    • Smite (PPE: )
    • Fiery Touch (Damage Field) (PPE: 4)
  • Runic Adept: Can spend 1 PPE to gain AP 2 with all of her unarmed attacks until her next action. Boost/lower trait, deflection, and Smite are retrapped to activate as free action but can only be used on herself.
Edit Signature

User avatar
Sula
Posts: 105
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:43 pm

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Sula » Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:12 pm

No Damage from Electric Pulse
Electrifying 2d6 = 4: 3, 1
The charge dances around her but doesn't seem to actually do anything. She sees the HellHounds but one can hardly say 'Oops' after being gleefully thanked for her error. "Um, you're welcome."

She lets the fighters go after the beasts and goes to check on Heracles. "It's him," she confirms as she looks for wounds, etc.
Heal Check 7
Healing Skill check 1d6+2 = 3: 1
Wild Die 1d6+2 = 7: 5
Sula
Rank: Novice Experience: 5 Advances Left:
Race: Monokeri
Iconic Framework: Mystic
Attributes: Agility d4, Smarts d8, Spirit d8, Strength d6, Vigor d6
Charisma: -4 to Simvan; Pace: 8 d8; Parry: 5; +1 from Staff Toughness: 11(Armor 5);
Skills: Mysticism d10 + 1 (Staff); Psionics d8; Fighting d4; Knowledge (Medicine) d6; Knowledge (Arcana) d4; Shooting d4; Notice d4 +2; Climbing d4; Healing d6+2; Persuasion d4; Stealth d4; Survival d4 +2 for North America; Common Knowledge North America d8 +2; Streetwise North America d4;
  • Danger Sense
  • Improved Rapid Recharge (PPE) = 1 every 15 minutes
Bennies 1/3
PPE: 26/35;
Staff PPE: 10/10
ISP: 20/20


1 on skill die for technology = malfunction

Powers
Gear

Adventure Cards -
Peace - Improve reaction by one step if not true enemy
Tale Teller - Tell a story and then roll Persuasion. If sux, listeners become friendly and try to help the party,

User avatar
Vivian Parker
Posts: 86
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:47 am

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Vivian Parker » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:15 pm

Electrical damage 8
2d6 = 7: 6, 1
Ace 1d6+7 = 8: 1
Shooting 6; 1 success
-2 difficulty, +2 ion, +2 Marksman
Shooting 1d12 = 4: 4
Wild 1d6 = 3: 3
Garnet Town/Glade
Afternoon
Round 0

Vivian grunted slightly as the electrical surge hit her and a bit got through her armor. It did little real damage other than set a few of her cybernetics a bit wonky. Already she was getting feedback reports telling her they were resetting.

“Ow…” Vivian said. Crazy Savant and the new girl were already rushing at some hell hounds that had been let loose by the surge and Sula was checking on Heracles. “I’ll cover you two,” Viv said, raising her ion rifle, taking careful aim at the hounds and blasting them with energy.
Character Tracking
Vivian Character Sheet
Parry: 9; Toughness: 17 (6)
Acrobat: +2 nimbleness Agility rolls
Brawny: Load limit Str x 8
Connections (Black Market)
Danger Sense
Elan: +2 on benny rolls
I Know a Guy
Marksman
Scrounger
Strong Willed: +2 vs Tests of Will
Bennies: 5/4
Pistol Ammo: 20; 2 x 20 reloads
Rifle Ammo: 59; 2 x 60 reloads
Armor: 10/10 PP
Adventure Card:
  • In the Zone: Gain +1 to Shooting, Fighting, Throwing rolls until the end of the scene.
  • Speedy Gonzalez: Expend this card to gain +2 to your Pace for the rest of the scene.
  • Epiphany: Something you never understood before suddenly “clicks.” You gain a d6 in any skill you previously did not have for the remainder of this game session.

User avatar
Penny Wise
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron
Posts: 188
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:39 pm

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Penny Wise » Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:44 pm

OOC Comments
Damage: 2d6 = 7: 3, 4

Plinks off armor of 11; no damage.

"Frick - "
The arc of electrical energy strikes Penny as surely as the others, but thankfully the ceramics of her battered old armor don't conduct it well enough to hurt her.

She kneels and fires off a three round burst against one of the hounds.
OOC Comments
Three Round Burst: Shooting Roll - 1d6+2 = 8: 6
Ace Die: 1d6 = 6: 6
Double Ace Die: 1d6 = 1: 1
Three Round Burst: Damage - 3d8+2 = 16: 7, 1, 6
Bonus Damage From Two Raises: 2d6 = 4: 2, 2
Penny Wise, Reporter at Large
Parry 4, Toughness 6, Armor 11
Charisma: 2
Bennies: 5 default, 4 current
- Spent 1: 8/16/2017
Active Effects: Vigor Boost (1 die) via Heracles

User avatar
Corrigon
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron
Posts: 764
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:45 am

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Corrigon » Sat May 04, 2019 8:04 am

The electrical arc washes over the squad; some are able to resist the effect, but others find it making its way past their protections.

It strikes Purvis, who screams in pain and collapses to the floor behind the others; being weedy looking and lacking armour, it overwhelms him. A hit of ozone slowly drifts into the air from where his body lies.

Penny's shooting is exemplary, picking off Hellhounds as they emerge, leaving only half of them for the others to finish off. Vivien's shooting, whilst not as accurate, picks off another as it bounds out of the cage that previously held it.

The hellhounds are all over Kidemonas, no doubt smelling the burnt flesh where the electricity struck him at point of impact. Angry at their attacks, he uses his prodigious strength to rip one into pieces.

Savant hacks her way through the Hellhounds with glee, bounding over them with ease and the joy of combat etched on her blind painted face.

Rose punches her way through another couple as they drop from her fists like the one she faced before.

As the others deal with the Hellhounds, Sula rushes over to Heracles, her empathetic nature making her worry more about him and and trusting that the more violent members of the team would deal with their attackers. As Sula checks him over, his breathing is consistent with someone whom is in a deep slumber, probably heavily sedated. Healthwise he appears okay, however, protruding from his head are the implants that grant him his abilities. The top of one of the implants is open and sparking. When the arc struck your group, it looks like it might not have been contained to just the corridor. This sort of technology is not your expertise, but it does not look good.

As the squad finish off the last of the attacking hellhounds, the building or wherever exactly they are shakes again; not as violently as last time, but certainly enough to make you find something to brace yourselves against.
Savant with her radar sense notices a slight shift in the positioning of the floor and walls as the rest of you in the corridor notice one of the lights back the way you came blink off and then it does not come back on.

Where do you wish to go now?
OOC Comments
Okay, hellhounds are all dead and between you, there are a few wounds.
Heracles is not getting up for the rest of the adventure, so it is either carrying him or leave him behind.

You have two directions that you can see; onwards to the room that Rose and Purvis came from that Rose knows is a dead end or back the other way in the direction of the darkness.
GM bennies 6/8

User avatar
Savant
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron
Posts: 304
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:45 pm

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Savant » Sat May 04, 2019 1:18 pm

Savant calls out,"This place is in danger of collapsing!" She nods to Kidemonas. "If you carry Heracles, I will take Purvis."

She then looks to the others as she shoulders her burden on the left side like a sack of potatoes, then re-drawing her sword in her right hand. "Which way should we go?"
Notice 7, encumbered
Notice 1d4+4 = 7: 3
Wild Notice 1d6+4 = 7: 3

I'm assuming she's dealing with -2 encumbrance here--not so much from weight (he's probably light enough for her to carry without a penalty normally) as from the awkwardness of the bundle.
Savant
Stat Block
Altara Warrior Woman Crazy (Visibly Altaran)
Agility d12+4, Smarts d8, Spirit d8, Strength d12, Vigor d12
Pace: 12/d6; Parry: 10 (Uncanny Reflexes -2); Toughness: 16(6)
Charisma: +2 Attractive/-4 if anti-Altaran/-2 if Bloodthirsty known
Skills: Psionics d12; Shooting d10; Fighting d12; Notice d4+4; Tracking d4+2; Survival d4+2; Streetwise d4+2; Climbing d4; Common Knowledge d6; Agility Tricks d12+8
Edges: Quick, Alertness, Brawler/Martial Artist, Dirty/Tricky Fighter, Mighty Blow, Split the Seconds, Off the Handle, Acrobat, Major Psionic, Gun Nut, Quick Draw, Imp. Counterattack
Additional Edges: Gymnastic Mastery
Hindrances: Curious, Poverty, Stubborn, Major Phobia: Birds, Bloodthirsty, Blind-ish, Quirk
Bennies: 3/3
ISP: 18/20

Powers: Clairvoyance, Divination, Mind-Reading
  • Q2/19 Adventure Cards:
    Rabbit Out of My Hat - Play this card to gain +2 on any Trick test until the end of the scene.
    Mechanical Malfunction - A device malfunctions in some way: guns jam, bow strings break, etc. The device can be fixed by a Repair roll at -4 and 10 minutes work.
    Dressed to Kill - Your hero dresses up, is “on” for the night, or otherwise far more attractive or charismatic than usual. Add +4 to your Charisma for the duration of the current “scene.”

User avatar
Sula
Posts: 105
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:43 pm

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Sula » Sat May 04, 2019 3:23 pm

That can't be good. Be careful Kid. He's, um, sparking. I think they ripped out his implant.

Then she looks at Savant questioning where to go. Then over at Rose.

You're sure that this was the only way to go? There wasn't a door or anything else?


She looks at the others. People are injured but able to move for the moment. But where is Fandran? This is supposed to be his forge but it looks more like a lab and detention center than a forge. And a lab was where she saw him, though she hadn't seen the exact room yet. Then again, there were a lot of things in the vision that they haven't seen yet. She wasn't sure what to do. She chewed on her lip and scratched below her right ear.
Sula
Rank: Novice Experience: 5 Advances Left:
Race: Monokeri
Iconic Framework: Mystic
Attributes: Agility d4, Smarts d8, Spirit d8, Strength d6, Vigor d6
Charisma: -4 to Simvan; Pace: 8 d8; Parry: 5; +1 from Staff Toughness: 11(Armor 5);
Skills: Mysticism d10 + 1 (Staff); Psionics d8; Fighting d4; Knowledge (Medicine) d6; Knowledge (Arcana) d4; Shooting d4; Notice d4 +2; Climbing d4; Healing d6+2; Persuasion d4; Stealth d4; Survival d4 +2 for North America; Common Knowledge North America d8 +2; Streetwise North America d4;
  • Danger Sense
  • Improved Rapid Recharge (PPE) = 1 every 15 minutes
Bennies 1/3
PPE: 26/35;
Staff PPE: 10/10
ISP: 20/20


1 on skill die for technology = malfunction

Powers
Gear

Adventure Cards -
Peace - Improve reaction by one step if not true enemy
Tale Teller - Tell a story and then roll Persuasion. If sux, listeners become friendly and try to help the party,

User avatar
Penny Wise
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron
Posts: 188
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:39 pm

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Penny Wise » Sun May 05, 2019 12:19 am

"Everyone who isn't injured, help someone who can." She obliges by helping the nearest team member up. "Keep your guns out, there could be more. As for Heracles, I..."

She winces, looking at him. "That's not good."

"Is there any way out of here that isn't through that tunnel full of creepy vines? Because if not, that's where we ought to head."
OOC Comments
Notice: 1d8 = 5: 5
Wild Die: 1d6 = 2: 2
Penny Wise, Reporter at Large
Parry 4, Toughness 6, Armor 11
Charisma: 2
Bennies: 5 default, 4 current
- Spent 1: 8/16/2017
Active Effects: Vigor Boost (1 die) via Heracles

User avatar
Kidemonas
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron
Posts: 517
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:09 pm

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Kidemonas » Mon May 06, 2019 8:39 am

Hearing the plan Kidemonas grabs Herc and follows Savant's orders. "I can do this, any one else lagging as he goes by he also helps support." Seeing Savant stagger a second with Pervice, Kidemonas grabs him and places him over his other shoulder.
Current Status
PPE: 20/20
ISP: 10/10

Wounds: 0/3
Fatigue: 0/2

Bennies: 3
  • +3 Quarterly Reset
Character Summary
Kidemónas a Flame Wind Dragon Hatchling
Parry: 5 (+2 to normal sized attackers rolls to hit me)
Toughness: 38 (16) / 12 (4) in human form (wears light non-environmental armor)
Notable Edges: Danger Sense, Strong Will
Skills:
Fighting d6
Knowledge (Arcane) d6
Magic d6
Notice d6
Psionics d6
Tracking d4
Shooting d6
Stealth d4
Innate Abilities: Fire Breath (shooting for 4d6, or place cone for 2d10), Infravision (half lighting penalty), Tail Lash (d12+d8+6 to a 2" by 4" area), Claws/Bit (d12+3d6+6 AP4), and Fear.
Spells: Arcane Infusion and Disruption (Boost/Lower Trait), Undue (Healing), and Arcane Sustenance (Succor).
Psionics: Doubt (Confusion), Mist Walk (Intangibility), and Force of Will (Puppet).
Equipment of Note: Light Generic LLW Styled Armor, Bracers of the Arcane (10 PPE, Deflection, Master of Magic, changes shape with me).
Charisma: -2 (Socially Awkward Youth)
Fast Regeneration: May make a natural healing roll at the beginning of each turn.
Flame Aura: 3d6 Mega damage for 6 round, then needs 10 minutes rest.


ACTIVE EFFECTS
  • none
Adventure Cards
  • 49 Parley All characters cease fighting and listen to the hero speak for at least 30 seconds. Others may only take defensive actions during this time. This has no effect on beasts and other creatures that cannot understand the speaker.
    30 Revelation Your hero finds all the information available when doing research, or realizes critical information when confronting some obstacle such as a monster’s weakness, the answer to a riddle or cipher, etc.
    7 Not Today Play after any other character’s attack roll to cause it to automatically fail. This is a critical failure.
.
GM Quick Reference

User avatar
Vivian Parker
Posts: 86
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:47 am

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Vivian Parker » Wed May 08, 2019 11:05 pm

Stealth 8
Stealth 1d10+4 = 8: 4
Wild 1d6+4 = 5: 1
Notice 10
Notice 1d8 = 1: 1
Wild 1d6 = 6: 6
Ace 1d6+6 = 10: 4
Garnet Town/Fandran’s hidden forge
Afternoon
Round 0

“If you have them, I’ll scout ahead,” Vivian said. “Stay where it’s lit and I’ll comm back if it’s safe.”

With that, Vivian shipped up her rifle again and drew her vibro-sword, better to be silent and deadly than draw attention.
Character Tracking
Vivian Character Sheet
Parry: 9; Toughness: 17 (6)
Acrobat: +2 nimbleness Agility rolls
Brawny: Load limit Str x 8
Connections (Black Market)
Danger Sense
Elan: +2 on benny rolls
I Know a Guy
Marksman
Scrounger
Strong Willed: +2 vs Tests of Will
Bennies: 5/4
Pistol Ammo: 20; 2 x 20 reloads
Rifle Ammo: 59; 2 x 60 reloads
Armor: 10/10 PP
Adventure Card:
  • In the Zone: Gain +1 to Shooting, Fighting, Throwing rolls until the end of the scene.
  • Speedy Gonzalez: Expend this card to gain +2 to your Pace for the rest of the scene.
  • Epiphany: Something you never understood before suddenly “clicks.” You gain a d6 in any skill you previously did not have for the remainder of this game session.

User avatar
Rose
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:00 pm

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Rose » Thu May 09, 2019 6:49 am

Notice 6
Notice 1d8 = 6: 6
Wild 1d6 = 2: 2
"What's a 'gun'?" Rose kinda questions. She looks at the weapons everyone is holding. "Oh those." Rose picks up the gun she had given to Purvis earlier. "This thing?" She puts it in her belt. "I'll stick with my fists."
Status Tracker: 3rd
Rose

Wounds: 0 / 3 ; Fatigue: 0 / 2 ; PPE: 30 / 30
Bennies: 4 / 4
Adventure Cards:
Pace: d6 ; Parry: 7 ; Toughness: 16 (5)
  • Brave: Add +2 to Fear Test
  • Ambridextrous
  • Quick: If Dealt a 5 or lower in combat, may discard/draw again until higher then 5.
  • Martial Artist: not subject to unarmed defender
  • Brawler
  • Bruiser
  • Two-Fisted
  • Improved Martial Artist
  • AB: Runes (with Master of Magic)
    • Boost/Lower Trait (PPE: 2)
    • Defection (PPE: )
    • Smite (PPE: )
    • Fiery Touch (Damage Field) (PPE: 4)
  • Runic Adept: Can spend 1 PPE to gain AP 2 with all of her unarmed attacks until her next action. Boost/lower trait, deflection, and Smite are retrapped to activate as free action but can only be used on herself.
Edit Signature

User avatar
Corrigon
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron
Posts: 764
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:45 am

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Corrigon » Sat May 11, 2019 5:21 pm

As somebody tries to pick up Purvis, he stirs and bats away at any hand that tries to help him. Getting to his feet
He looks angry and burned. He stares daggers at both Kidemonas and Sula.

"Are you trying to get us killed?"
OOC Comments
Notice -6 roll for anybody who pays close attention to Purvis and can actually see
Quickly spying into the now visibly empty cells, you see many more hellhounds inside sleeping on the floor. The three cells where they attacked out of are still mostly full.

Heracles makes a soft barking noise as he is picked up, but does not otherwise stir.

Heading back down the corridor, those of you who can see spot obvious fluctuations on the fields. The energy fields are rippling. As you pass one, the field distorts slightly as something seems to strike it from inside the cell; considering the entire field seems to bulge, it would appear to be something large.

The group reaches the entrance without further incident, though the area in front of you is still covered in darkness.
OOC Comments
notice -2
success the darkness seems to have encroached closer to the entrance.
"CAW! the group sees Marnot the raven fly out of the darkness, calling loudly.
OOC Comments
Sula hears Marnot speak

"I bring an ally, but we must be quick! There is not much time."
Marnot circles the area and comes to perch on Sula's shoulder, as far as possible from Savant's sight.

Not long behind him, the squad hears footsteps as a female figure suddenly steps out of the darkness in front of you.

Mei Ying

Following the bird is confusing, especially in the darkness and it keeps having to circle back to you when you lag behind. Eventually however, the bird flies ahead and all you can see is a stone corridor going straight ahead with no deviations to either side. Trusting that this is the route you must take, you carry on and in the distance, you begin to hear sounds; not the sound you heard before of a creature, but that of people.

As Mei Ying takes another step forward, her magically enhanced sight begins to make out a group of eight, maybe nine people before her. They appear to be mostly human but have not reacted to your presence yet.
As you step out of the darkness, the group is before you, the raven perched on the shoulder of
OOC Comments
Survival -4 or knowledge arcana roll to recognise Sula's species. The other appear to be species you easily recognise.
You quickly scan the group and one thing becomes immediately apparent; one of their number is an Altaran warrior woman, servant of the evil Splugorth that infest your homeland and mortal enemies of the Atlanteans. Have you just been led into a trap?
GM bennies 6/8

User avatar
Mei Ying
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:56 pm

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Mei Ying » Sat May 11, 2019 6:47 pm

Mei Ying
Image
On seeing the Altaran, Mei Ying stopped in her tracks and immediately began planning her options for battle. The Altaran would not be hindered by darkness at all, though her companions seemed to be. She would be fast, accurate, and...

Was that a Monokeri?

They were an elusive people, with unusual magical gifts. It wasn't impossible to imagine the vile Splugorth wanting them for bio-wizardry, but...sending one along with a warrior-woman?

And the raven had flown to the Monokeri's shoulder. Not to mention the Alteran's clothes were decidedly not the equipment given them by the slavers.

Something else was going on. She put her hands to her mask, calling on the kami within it to give her the gift of tongues, then moved forward, staff in hand until she could see the eyes of the non-Altarans focusing on her. Then she bowed. Time was short, but she wouldn't ignore the courtesies.

"Thank you, honored Monokeri, for the guidance of your friend. I am called Mei Ying, and I must ask for all of your forgiveness."

She straightened up again, a very pretty Asian woman who's face was painted white, with an odd symbol in red on her forehead, clad in an ornate red gown embroidered with gold filigree and the images of dragons and fantastic beasts along the hems, and bearing a staff that seemed to clutch a raw gemstone in the gnarls of its end.

"There is no time to exchange more names or questions now. This place will soon cease to be...but well before that happens, my pursuer will be here. We must leave. Now."

Rolls
Knowledge: Arcana 1d10 = 9: 9 or 1d6 = 4: 4
Spellcasting to activate Speak Language from mask 1d12+1 = 12: 11 or 1d6+1 = 2: 1

User avatar
Savant
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron
Posts: 304
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:45 pm

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Savant » Sat May 11, 2019 8:37 pm

OOC Comments
Intimidate 1d4-2 = -1: 1
Wild Intimidate 1d6-2 = 4: 6 ACE 1d6+4 = 9: 5

Savant initially backs off when Purvis bats at her, perfectly happy to let him walk under his own power. However, when he lashes out at Sula and Kidemonas, she snarls and gets very close to him, her vibro-blade humming menacingly between them, the tip almost touching his chin. "When you wish to speak to my trusted companions, you will address them politely, or not at all. If you fail to heed this warning, I will find use for your legless torso as bait to slow down any monsters chasing us."

She turns and is about to continue down the hall indicated by Penny when the raven emerges, leading someone else. She immediately prepares for combat, but forces herself to remain calm when the bird lands on Sula's shoulder. Then she looks at the new arrival, her own muscles tensing at the newcomer's opening stance. But then Mei speaks and she again checks herself, though the presence of the Avianati agent makes it hard for her to remain calm.

"As you say, we need to move. Although, if we are being pursued, it might help if you could tell us what to be ready for, if it catches up to us."
Savant
Stat Block
Altara Warrior Woman Crazy (Visibly Altaran)
Agility d12+4, Smarts d8, Spirit d8, Strength d12, Vigor d12
Pace: 12/d6; Parry: 10 (Uncanny Reflexes -2); Toughness: 16(6)
Charisma: +2 Attractive/-4 if anti-Altaran/-2 if Bloodthirsty known
Skills: Psionics d12; Shooting d10; Fighting d12; Notice d4+4; Tracking d4+2; Survival d4+2; Streetwise d4+2; Climbing d4; Common Knowledge d6; Agility Tricks d12+8
Edges: Quick, Alertness, Brawler/Martial Artist, Dirty/Tricky Fighter, Mighty Blow, Split the Seconds, Off the Handle, Acrobat, Major Psionic, Gun Nut, Quick Draw, Imp. Counterattack
Additional Edges: Gymnastic Mastery
Hindrances: Curious, Poverty, Stubborn, Major Phobia: Birds, Bloodthirsty, Blind-ish, Quirk
Bennies: 3/3
ISP: 18/20

Powers: Clairvoyance, Divination, Mind-Reading
  • Q2/19 Adventure Cards:
    Rabbit Out of My Hat - Play this card to gain +2 on any Trick test until the end of the scene.
    Mechanical Malfunction - A device malfunctions in some way: guns jam, bow strings break, etc. The device can be fixed by a Repair roll at -4 and 10 minutes work.
    Dressed to Kill - Your hero dresses up, is “on” for the night, or otherwise far more attractive or charismatic than usual. Add +4 to your Charisma for the duration of the current “scene.”

User avatar
Mei Ying
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:56 pm

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Mei Ying » Sat May 11, 2019 11:15 pm

Mei Ying bows again and says, "I am very sorry to say I have not seen it yet. I heard it growling and moving towards me, and then I left as quickly as I could, following the bird. Our path was very complex...I think this place may be a prison of some kind. Designed to hold dangerous things inside, with the path out folded in strange dimensions."

"If that is the case, it is best to avoid confrontation with the inhabitants. Something has disturbed the integrity of the dimensional boundary, and it is collapsing. We must not be here when that happens."


She points to the hall behind the party.

"That way."

User avatar
Vivian Parker
Posts: 86
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:47 am

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Vivian Parker » Sun May 12, 2019 3:54 am

Notice on Perv 9 Raise
Notice 1d8-6 = 2: 8
Ace 1d8+2 = 9: 7
Wild 1d6-6 = -2: 4
Notice on darkness 5
Notice 1d8-2 = 5: 7
Wild 1d6-2 = -1: 1
Garnet Town/Fandran’s hidden forge
Afternoon
Round 0

As Vivian scouted ahead, she noticed that the darkness seemed to have crept closer to the entrance. “Hey, guys,”she whispered over comms. “Is it getting darker in here?”

Then suddenly a woman appears out of the darkness. Vivian levels her sword. “Halt!” she warned.

She didn’t seem to be a threat, though, and seemed to know more about this place than they did. Also, she said something was after her.

“Well, I don’t know anything about such things, but being here when this place collapses doesn’t sound like anything I want to experience,” Vivian said, putting up her vibro-sword. “I suppose this being a prison of some kind makes those light fields more understandable. So why were you here? And Little Miss Pink Hair?” She gestured at Rose.
Character Tracking
Vivian Character Sheet
Parry: 9; Toughness: 17 (6)
Acrobat: +2 nimbleness Agility rolls
Brawny: Load limit Str x 8
Connections (Black Market)
Danger Sense
Elan: +2 on benny rolls
I Know a Guy
Marksman
Scrounger
Strong Willed: +2 vs Tests of Will
Bennies: 5/4
Pistol Ammo: 20; 2 x 20 reloads
Rifle Ammo: 59; 2 x 60 reloads
Armor: 10/10 PP
Adventure Card:
  • In the Zone: Gain +1 to Shooting, Fighting, Throwing rolls until the end of the scene.
  • Speedy Gonzalez: Expend this card to gain +2 to your Pace for the rest of the scene.
  • Epiphany: Something you never understood before suddenly “clicks.” You gain a d6 in any skill you previously did not have for the remainder of this game session.

User avatar
Rose
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:00 pm

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Rose » Sun May 12, 2019 4:36 am

Purvis Notice 1(adjusted from 7)
Notice 1d8-6 = -1: 5
Wild 1d6-6 = 0: 6
Wild Ace 1d6+0 = 1: 1
2nd notice 3
Notice 1d8-2 = 1: 3
Wild 1d6-2 = 0: 2
Rose watches a Purvis gets up and says "Are you trying to get us killed?" then she looks over to the others to see what there response is, not really getting involved in this.


As the group goes to move towards the entrance. "I can't see in this darkness." Rose seems to try to do something but it doesn't work. "weird."
OOC Comments
Rose tried to activate her power for enhanced sight, but she doesn't have it anymore.
If anyone has magical sight up, there would have been a spark of majical power flowing around her when she tried this.
Rose keeps her guard up as the make for the entrance.

As the bird calls out, Rose instinctively enters a battle stance and waits to see what happens.

After Mei turns out to be friendly, Rose relaxes.

"I won't know when it is." She glances at Purvis. How long was I in there? This gear is all strange to me. We had swords, bows, and spells. Returning her attention to Vivian. "My memories are hazy of when I arrived here and was put to sleep but I would think that It was long ago. We didn't have these... guns where I was from. We used bows. I guess there might have been something like it but they were very rare. This is a strange... world? time? I don't know. I'm not sure."
Status Tracker: 3rd
Rose

Wounds: 0 / 3 ; Fatigue: 0 / 2 ; PPE: 30 / 30
Bennies: 4 / 4
Adventure Cards:
Pace: d6 ; Parry: 7 ; Toughness: 16 (5)
  • Brave: Add +2 to Fear Test
  • Ambridextrous
  • Quick: If Dealt a 5 or lower in combat, may discard/draw again until higher then 5.
  • Martial Artist: not subject to unarmed defender
  • Brawler
  • Bruiser
  • Two-Fisted
  • Improved Martial Artist
  • AB: Runes (with Master of Magic)
    • Boost/Lower Trait (PPE: 2)
    • Defection (PPE: )
    • Smite (PPE: )
    • Fiery Touch (Damage Field) (PPE: 4)
  • Runic Adept: Can spend 1 PPE to gain AP 2 with all of her unarmed attacks until her next action. Boost/lower trait, deflection, and Smite are retrapped to activate as free action but can only be used on herself.
Edit Signature

User avatar
Sula
Posts: 105
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:43 pm

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Sula » Sun May 12, 2019 2:00 pm

Purvis 0
Notice 1d4-4 = -3: 1
Wild Die 1d6-4 = 0: 4
Other Notice 16
Notice 1d4 = 3: 3
Wild Die 1d6 = 6: 6
Ace 1d6 = 6: 6
Second Ace 1d6 = 4: 4
She winced when Purvis yelled at her but Savant defended her. Something disturbed the dimensional integrity of the place. Something like her spell. No wait, they didn't have time for thinking like that. They had already figured out the new person wasn't a threat, though questioning was still happening. "Thank you, Marnot. We have to go now. The darkness is coming closer to the entrance. We can find out more when we get out but she's an ally." She starts heading toward the only exit they know of and tries to get people to follow quickly.
Sula
Rank: Novice Experience: 5 Advances Left:
Race: Monokeri
Iconic Framework: Mystic
Attributes: Agility d4, Smarts d8, Spirit d8, Strength d6, Vigor d6
Charisma: -4 to Simvan; Pace: 8 d8; Parry: 5; +1 from Staff Toughness: 11(Armor 5);
Skills: Mysticism d10 + 1 (Staff); Psionics d8; Fighting d4; Knowledge (Medicine) d6; Knowledge (Arcana) d4; Shooting d4; Notice d4 +2; Climbing d4; Healing d6+2; Persuasion d4; Stealth d4; Survival d4 +2 for North America; Common Knowledge North America d8 +2; Streetwise North America d4;
  • Danger Sense
  • Improved Rapid Recharge (PPE) = 1 every 15 minutes
Bennies 1/3
PPE: 26/35;
Staff PPE: 10/10
ISP: 20/20


1 on skill die for technology = malfunction

Powers
Gear

Adventure Cards -
Peace - Improve reaction by one step if not true enemy
Tale Teller - Tell a story and then roll Persuasion. If sux, listeners become friendly and try to help the party,

User avatar
Corrigon
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron
Posts: 764
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:45 am

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Corrigon » Sun May 12, 2019 11:03 pm

Marnot shakes his head furiously

"Fandran's forge is falling apart. If you leave now, gone will be the chance to save him."
GM bennies 6/8

User avatar
Kidemonas
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron
Posts: 517
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:09 pm

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Kidemonas » Mon May 13, 2019 5:13 am

When Pervis pushes Kid he allows it. But when he snaps at him and threatens one of his humans Kid's face turns real hard. After Savant finishes her words Kidemonas says in a low hard tone with a subtle growl. "One more of those and I will rend you one limb at a time.

"If you know something useful say it, but do not threaten one of mine again."
Current Status
PPE: 20/20
ISP: 10/10

Wounds: 0/3
Fatigue: 0/2

Bennies: 3
  • +3 Quarterly Reset
Character Summary
Kidemónas a Flame Wind Dragon Hatchling
Parry: 5 (+2 to normal sized attackers rolls to hit me)
Toughness: 38 (16) / 12 (4) in human form (wears light non-environmental armor)
Notable Edges: Danger Sense, Strong Will
Skills:
Fighting d6
Knowledge (Arcane) d6
Magic d6
Notice d6
Psionics d6
Tracking d4
Shooting d6
Stealth d4
Innate Abilities: Fire Breath (shooting for 4d6, or place cone for 2d10), Infravision (half lighting penalty), Tail Lash (d12+d8+6 to a 2" by 4" area), Claws/Bit (d12+3d6+6 AP4), and Fear.
Spells: Arcane Infusion and Disruption (Boost/Lower Trait), Undue (Healing), and Arcane Sustenance (Succor).
Psionics: Doubt (Confusion), Mist Walk (Intangibility), and Force of Will (Puppet).
Equipment of Note: Light Generic LLW Styled Armor, Bracers of the Arcane (10 PPE, Deflection, Master of Magic, changes shape with me).
Charisma: -2 (Socially Awkward Youth)
Fast Regeneration: May make a natural healing roll at the beginning of each turn.
Flame Aura: 3d6 Mega damage for 6 round, then needs 10 minutes rest.


ACTIVE EFFECTS
  • none
Adventure Cards
  • 49 Parley All characters cease fighting and listen to the hero speak for at least 30 seconds. Others may only take defensive actions during this time. This has no effect on beasts and other creatures that cannot understand the speaker.
    30 Revelation Your hero finds all the information available when doing research, or realizes critical information when confronting some obstacle such as a monster’s weakness, the answer to a riddle or cipher, etc.
    7 Not Today Play after any other character’s attack roll to cause it to automatically fail. This is a critical failure.
.
GM Quick Reference

User avatar
Vivian Parker
Posts: 86
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:47 am

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Vivian Parker » Tue May 14, 2019 1:44 am

Garnet Town/Fandran’s hidden forge
Afternoon
Round 0

Vivian stared at Rose. “No guns? Geez! I sleep with mine!” Of course, she’d grown up in the ‘Burbs, where if you didn’t sleep with some kind of weapon, you ended up raped, dead, or worse. “I’ll give you some lessons,” she promised.

"Fandran's forge is falling apart. If you leave now, gone will be the chance to save him," the raven said.

Vivian pulled up. “Great. So where is he?” she asked. “Did we miss something? Is he locked in one of these cells? Why would he lock himself up?”
Character Tracking
Vivian Character Sheet
Parry: 9; Toughness: 17 (6)
Acrobat: +2 nimbleness Agility rolls
Brawny: Load limit Str x 8
Connections (Black Market)
Danger Sense
Elan: +2 on benny rolls
I Know a Guy
Marksman
Scrounger
Strong Willed: +2 vs Tests of Will
Bennies: 5/4
Pistol Ammo: 20; 2 x 20 reloads
Rifle Ammo: 59; 2 x 60 reloads
Armor: 10/10 PP
Adventure Card:
  • In the Zone: Gain +1 to Shooting, Fighting, Throwing rolls until the end of the scene.
  • Speedy Gonzalez: Expend this card to gain +2 to your Pace for the rest of the scene.
  • Epiphany: Something you never understood before suddenly “clicks.” You gain a d6 in any skill you previously did not have for the remainder of this game session.

User avatar
Rose
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:00 pm

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Rose » Tue May 14, 2019 2:56 am

"Who is Fandran?"

Rose tries to remember if she knows a person by that name.
Smarts to Remember Fandran: 11 before modifiers
Smarts 1d8 = 8: 8
Wild 1d6 = 3: 3
Ace 1d8 = 3: 3
Status Tracker: 3rd
Rose

Wounds: 0 / 3 ; Fatigue: 0 / 2 ; PPE: 30 / 30
Bennies: 4 / 4
Adventure Cards:
Pace: d6 ; Parry: 7 ; Toughness: 16 (5)
  • Brave: Add +2 to Fear Test
  • Ambridextrous
  • Quick: If Dealt a 5 or lower in combat, may discard/draw again until higher then 5.
  • Martial Artist: not subject to unarmed defender
  • Brawler
  • Bruiser
  • Two-Fisted
  • Improved Martial Artist
  • AB: Runes (with Master of Magic)
    • Boost/Lower Trait (PPE: 2)
    • Defection (PPE: )
    • Smite (PPE: )
    • Fiery Touch (Damage Field) (PPE: 4)
  • Runic Adept: Can spend 1 PPE to gain AP 2 with all of her unarmed attacks until her next action. Boost/lower trait, deflection, and Smite are retrapped to activate as free action but can only be used on herself.
Edit Signature

User avatar
Sula
Posts: 105
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:43 pm

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Sula » Tue May 14, 2019 11:34 am

But there is so much from the vision that hasn't been seen yet. How...no. Did you find him? Fandran is the owner of this? Forge. And someone that Eir needs me, well us, to rescue. She looked around. Do we need to check the other pods?
Sula
Rank: Novice Experience: 5 Advances Left:
Race: Monokeri
Iconic Framework: Mystic
Attributes: Agility d4, Smarts d8, Spirit d8, Strength d6, Vigor d6
Charisma: -4 to Simvan; Pace: 8 d8; Parry: 5; +1 from Staff Toughness: 11(Armor 5);
Skills: Mysticism d10 + 1 (Staff); Psionics d8; Fighting d4; Knowledge (Medicine) d6; Knowledge (Arcana) d4; Shooting d4; Notice d4 +2; Climbing d4; Healing d6+2; Persuasion d4; Stealth d4; Survival d4 +2 for North America; Common Knowledge North America d8 +2; Streetwise North America d4;
  • Danger Sense
  • Improved Rapid Recharge (PPE) = 1 every 15 minutes
Bennies 1/3
PPE: 26/35;
Staff PPE: 10/10
ISP: 20/20


1 on skill die for technology = malfunction

Powers
Gear

Adventure Cards -
Peace - Improve reaction by one step if not true enemy
Tale Teller - Tell a story and then roll Persuasion. If sux, listeners become friendly and try to help the party,

User avatar
Corrigon
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron
Posts: 764
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:45 am

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Corrigon » Wed May 15, 2019 4:50 am

"CAAAAAAWW." Marnot nods his head towards the darkness.
OOC Comments
"Fandran is through there. I can guide us through but there is a doorway I cannot open. There is still time to reach him."
GM bennies 6/8

User avatar
Rose
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:00 pm

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Rose » Wed May 15, 2019 4:17 pm

Notice 14
Notice 1d8 = 8: 8
Ace 1d8 = 6: 6
Wild 1d6 = 6: 6
Wild Ace 1d6 = 1: 1
Rose staggers for a moment as she holds her head but she quickly recovers. "We have to find him."

Rose looks at Marnot as he indicates a direction. "Elven, Wolfen, Faerie, eastern, and american, I can speak... bird is not among them. This bird seems to be indicating something. What is the plan then?"
Status Tracker: 3rd
Rose

Wounds: 0 / 3 ; Fatigue: 0 / 2 ; PPE: 30 / 30
Bennies: 4 / 4
Adventure Cards:
Pace: d6 ; Parry: 7 ; Toughness: 16 (5)
  • Brave: Add +2 to Fear Test
  • Ambridextrous
  • Quick: If Dealt a 5 or lower in combat, may discard/draw again until higher then 5.
  • Martial Artist: not subject to unarmed defender
  • Brawler
  • Bruiser
  • Two-Fisted
  • Improved Martial Artist
  • AB: Runes (with Master of Magic)
    • Boost/Lower Trait (PPE: 2)
    • Defection (PPE: )
    • Smite (PPE: )
    • Fiery Touch (Damage Field) (PPE: 4)
  • Runic Adept: Can spend 1 PPE to gain AP 2 with all of her unarmed attacks until her next action. Boost/lower trait, deflection, and Smite are retrapped to activate as free action but can only be used on herself.
Edit Signature

User avatar
Mei Ying
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:56 pm

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Mei Ying » Wed May 15, 2019 6:10 pm

Through the power of the mask, of course, Mei Ying could speak Bird, or any other language.

She looked at Rose. "He says Fandran is behind a door that he can't open, but that there's time to get to him and he can guide us." Mei glanced at Marnot then and said, "I question that conclusion. Who is Fandran, and why is he important enough to risk your..." she paused then added grudgingly, "...our lives?"

These people were strangers, but she couldn't just abandon them here. Their understanding of the dangers of a place like this was barely above that of children.

Though, one did mention it being a forge. Interesting. Perhaps the maze is less to keep things in, than others out? There may be something worthwhile at the center of it...if we can get in and out before it all collapses.

User avatar
Savant
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron
Posts: 304
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:45 pm

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Savant » Wed May 15, 2019 7:48 pm

Savant looks to Mei, as she translates for the raven. "Short version--Fandran is someone Sula is looking for, in order to rescue. We are assisting in her search. She trusts the bird; I do not, but I will not leave her here, and so we are continuing on. If you wish to leave, you may, and if you wish to come, you can, but we should not stand around discussing it any further."

She faces Mernot and speaks with naked loathing for the avian. "Very well, lead us to the place you claim Fandran is located. Swiftly."
Savant
Stat Block
Altara Warrior Woman Crazy (Visibly Altaran)
Agility d12+4, Smarts d8, Spirit d8, Strength d12, Vigor d12
Pace: 12/d6; Parry: 10 (Uncanny Reflexes -2); Toughness: 16(6)
Charisma: +2 Attractive/-4 if anti-Altaran/-2 if Bloodthirsty known
Skills: Psionics d12; Shooting d10; Fighting d12; Notice d4+4; Tracking d4+2; Survival d4+2; Streetwise d4+2; Climbing d4; Common Knowledge d6; Agility Tricks d12+8
Edges: Quick, Alertness, Brawler/Martial Artist, Dirty/Tricky Fighter, Mighty Blow, Split the Seconds, Off the Handle, Acrobat, Major Psionic, Gun Nut, Quick Draw, Imp. Counterattack
Additional Edges: Gymnastic Mastery
Hindrances: Curious, Poverty, Stubborn, Major Phobia: Birds, Bloodthirsty, Blind-ish, Quirk
Bennies: 3/3
ISP: 18/20

Powers: Clairvoyance, Divination, Mind-Reading
  • Q2/19 Adventure Cards:
    Rabbit Out of My Hat - Play this card to gain +2 on any Trick test until the end of the scene.
    Mechanical Malfunction - A device malfunctions in some way: guns jam, bow strings break, etc. The device can be fixed by a Repair roll at -4 and 10 minutes work.
    Dressed to Kill - Your hero dresses up, is “on” for the night, or otherwise far more attractive or charismatic than usual. Add +4 to your Charisma for the duration of the current “scene.”

User avatar
Vivian Parker
Posts: 86
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:47 am

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Vivian Parker » Thu May 16, 2019 1:19 am

Notice 10
Notice 1d8 = 8: 8
Ace 1d8+8 = 10: 2
Wild 1d6 = 6: 6
Ace 1d6+6 = 8: 2
Garnet Town/Fandran’s hidden forge
Afternoon
Round 0

“Well, I can have a crack at the door, I guess,” Vivian said. “I guess we follow the bird.” She headed down the way the raven had flown. She glanced over at Purvis. “You gonna be okay? Want someone to take a look at--” She stopped and stuck a finger in one of the burn holes in the man’s clothes. “Wait. You aren’t even hurt!”
Character Tracking
Vivian Character Sheet
Parry: 9; Toughness: 17 (6)
Acrobat: +2 nimbleness Agility rolls
Brawny: Load limit Str x 8
Connections (Black Market)
Danger Sense
Elan: +2 on benny rolls
I Know a Guy
Marksman
Scrounger
Strong Willed: +2 vs Tests of Will
Bennies: 5/4
Pistol Ammo: 20; 2 x 20 reloads
Rifle Ammo: 59; 2 x 60 reloads
Armor: 10/10 PP
Adventure Card:
  • In the Zone: Gain +1 to Shooting, Fighting, Throwing rolls until the end of the scene.
  • Speedy Gonzalez: Expend this card to gain +2 to your Pace for the rest of the scene.
  • Epiphany: Something you never understood before suddenly “clicks.” You gain a d6 in any skill you previously did not have for the remainder of this game session.

User avatar
Kidemonas
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron
Posts: 517
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:09 pm

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Kidemonas » Thu May 16, 2019 10:18 am

Following to where this stranger may be help Kidemonas nods towards the sleeping hounds. "We may need to be quiet, or I will have to kill a lot of them."
Vivian Parker wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 1:19 am
“Well, I can have a crack at the door, I guess,” Vivian said. “I guess we follow the bird.” She headed down the way the raven had flown. She glanced over at Purvis. “You gonna be okay? Want someone to take a look at--” She stopped and stuck a finger in one of the burn holes in the man’s clothes. “Wait. You aren’t even hurt!”
"Pretty sure it was his feeling that gt hurt." Kidemonas mumbles.
Current Status
PPE: 20/20
ISP: 10/10

Wounds: 0/3
Fatigue: 0/2

Bennies: 3
  • +3 Quarterly Reset
Character Summary
Kidemónas a Flame Wind Dragon Hatchling
Parry: 5 (+2 to normal sized attackers rolls to hit me)
Toughness: 38 (16) / 12 (4) in human form (wears light non-environmental armor)
Notable Edges: Danger Sense, Strong Will
Skills:
Fighting d6
Knowledge (Arcane) d6
Magic d6
Notice d6
Psionics d6
Tracking d4
Shooting d6
Stealth d4
Innate Abilities: Fire Breath (shooting for 4d6, or place cone for 2d10), Infravision (half lighting penalty), Tail Lash (d12+d8+6 to a 2" by 4" area), Claws/Bit (d12+3d6+6 AP4), and Fear.
Spells: Arcane Infusion and Disruption (Boost/Lower Trait), Undue (Healing), and Arcane Sustenance (Succor).
Psionics: Doubt (Confusion), Mist Walk (Intangibility), and Force of Will (Puppet).
Equipment of Note: Light Generic LLW Styled Armor, Bracers of the Arcane (10 PPE, Deflection, Master of Magic, changes shape with me).
Charisma: -2 (Socially Awkward Youth)
Fast Regeneration: May make a natural healing roll at the beginning of each turn.
Flame Aura: 3d6 Mega damage for 6 round, then needs 10 minutes rest.


ACTIVE EFFECTS
  • none
Adventure Cards
  • 49 Parley All characters cease fighting and listen to the hero speak for at least 30 seconds. Others may only take defensive actions during this time. This has no effect on beasts and other creatures that cannot understand the speaker.
    30 Revelation Your hero finds all the information available when doing research, or realizes critical information when confronting some obstacle such as a monster’s weakness, the answer to a riddle or cipher, etc.
    7 Not Today Play after any other character’s attack roll to cause it to automatically fail. This is a critical failure.
.
GM Quick Reference

User avatar
Sula
Posts: 105
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:43 pm

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Sula » Thu May 16, 2019 1:33 pm

Vivian saying Purvis isn't hurt earns the man a suspicious glare but there isn't time. "Lead the way Marnot. We'll get him out."
Sula
Rank: Novice Experience: 5 Advances Left:
Race: Monokeri
Iconic Framework: Mystic
Attributes: Agility d4, Smarts d8, Spirit d8, Strength d6, Vigor d6
Charisma: -4 to Simvan; Pace: 8 d8; Parry: 5; +1 from Staff Toughness: 11(Armor 5);
Skills: Mysticism d10 + 1 (Staff); Psionics d8; Fighting d4; Knowledge (Medicine) d6; Knowledge (Arcana) d4; Shooting d4; Notice d4 +2; Climbing d4; Healing d6+2; Persuasion d4; Stealth d4; Survival d4 +2 for North America; Common Knowledge North America d8 +2; Streetwise North America d4;
  • Danger Sense
  • Improved Rapid Recharge (PPE) = 1 every 15 minutes
Bennies 1/3
PPE: 26/35;
Staff PPE: 10/10
ISP: 20/20


1 on skill die for technology = malfunction

Powers
Gear

Adventure Cards -
Peace - Improve reaction by one step if not true enemy
Tale Teller - Tell a story and then roll Persuasion. If sux, listeners become friendly and try to help the party,

User avatar
Penny Wise
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron
Posts: 188
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:39 pm

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Penny Wise » Sat May 18, 2019 12:43 am

"If he's who we're here for, then yes, let's get him out. And if not, well: he'll be buried alive down here, and no one deserves that." Penny nodded at the newcomer, Penny being the opposite of Mei's poise - she was a scrappy bookworm that looked to hail from the Pecos Empire, carrying a well-maintained rifle, a battered suit of armor, a well-oiled traveling cloak and a bunch of books.

"I hope you're on our side, because I've had my fill of things trying to eat us, shoot at us, or otherwise be a pain in the patoot today."
OOC Comments
Notice: 1d8 = 2: 2
Wild Die: 1d6 = 2: 2
Penny Wise, Reporter at Large
Parry 4, Toughness 6, Armor 11
Charisma: 2
Bennies: 5 default, 4 current
- Spent 1: 8/16/2017
Active Effects: Vigor Boost (1 die) via Heracles

User avatar
Corrigon
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron
Posts: 764
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:45 am

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Corrigon » Mon May 20, 2019 4:44 am

Vivian Parker wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 1:19 am
“Wait. You aren’t even hurt!”
Purvis looks at Vivien like she has grown another head.

"What are you talking about?" he sounds incredulous, "I know I was hurt by that electricity, you are just ..." he checks through the holes caused

"That can't..." he looks stunned, before looking over at Rose, "Am I like you?" his voice sounds slightly hopeful and pleading at the same time.
OOC Comments
Rose - when you saw each other early on, Purvis did not have any tattoos.
GM bennies 6/8

User avatar
Kidemonas
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron
Posts: 517
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:09 pm

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Kidemonas » Mon May 20, 2019 4:59 pm

Detect Arcana 6, notice 7
Detect Arcana 1d6+1 = 6: 5
Wild 1d6+1 = 5: 4

Notice 1d6 = 2: 2
Wild 1d6 = 1: 1

Benny reroll
Notice 1d6 = 1: 1
Wild 1d6 = 6: 6 Ace 1d6+6 = 7: 1

Suspicious of Purvis Kidemonas looks at him closely with his arcane awareness. Comparing him to the new girl.
Current Status
PPE: 20/20
ISP: 10/10

Wounds: 0/3
Fatigue: 0/2

Bennies: 3
  • +3 Quarterly Reset
Character Summary
Kidemónas a Flame Wind Dragon Hatchling
Parry: 5 (+2 to normal sized attackers rolls to hit me)
Toughness: 38 (16) / 12 (4) in human form (wears light non-environmental armor)
Notable Edges: Danger Sense, Strong Will
Skills:
Fighting d6
Knowledge (Arcane) d6
Magic d6
Notice d6
Psionics d6
Tracking d4
Shooting d6
Stealth d4
Innate Abilities: Fire Breath (shooting for 4d6, or place cone for 2d10), Infravision (half lighting penalty), Tail Lash (d12+d8+6 to a 2" by 4" area), Claws/Bit (d12+3d6+6 AP4), and Fear.
Spells: Arcane Infusion and Disruption (Boost/Lower Trait), Undue (Healing), and Arcane Sustenance (Succor).
Psionics: Doubt (Confusion), Mist Walk (Intangibility), and Force of Will (Puppet).
Equipment of Note: Light Generic LLW Styled Armor, Bracers of the Arcane (10 PPE, Deflection, Master of Magic, changes shape with me).
Charisma: -2 (Socially Awkward Youth)
Fast Regeneration: May make a natural healing roll at the beginning of each turn.
Flame Aura: 3d6 Mega damage for 6 round, then needs 10 minutes rest.


ACTIVE EFFECTS
  • none
Adventure Cards
  • 49 Parley All characters cease fighting and listen to the hero speak for at least 30 seconds. Others may only take defensive actions during this time. This has no effect on beasts and other creatures that cannot understand the speaker.
    30 Revelation Your hero finds all the information available when doing research, or realizes critical information when confronting some obstacle such as a monster’s weakness, the answer to a riddle or cipher, etc.
    7 Not Today Play after any other character’s attack roll to cause it to automatically fail. This is a critical failure.
.
GM Quick Reference

User avatar
Rose
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:00 pm

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Rose » Mon May 20, 2019 8:20 pm

Note to Other Players and GM
I made a miscalculation when I made my avatar and forgot that Rose has a "Young Appearance" hindrance. She is supposed to appear around the age of 15. Essentially she has a "outsider" hindrance for looking like a child and people would regard her as a minor.

This is what she looks like.
Rose_tattoos.png
Notice 7
Notice 1d8 = 1: 1
Wild 1d6 = 6: 6
Ace 1d6 = 1: 1
"Like.. me?" Rose looks over at Purvis, looking him over.

That could explain why he was in a pod like me. I didn't see any runes on him.

"But.. I didn't.. You don't have any.."

Unless they are hidden. But my kind... we are hated. feared as to what we could do. Imprisoned for existing. Exiled.

She shakes her head, "You don't want to be like me."
Status Tracker: 3rd
Rose

Wounds: 0 / 3 ; Fatigue: 0 / 2 ; PPE: 30 / 30
Bennies: 4 / 4
Adventure Cards:
Pace: d6 ; Parry: 7 ; Toughness: 16 (5)
  • Brave: Add +2 to Fear Test
  • Ambridextrous
  • Quick: If Dealt a 5 or lower in combat, may discard/draw again until higher then 5.
  • Martial Artist: not subject to unarmed defender
  • Brawler
  • Bruiser
  • Two-Fisted
  • Improved Martial Artist
  • AB: Runes (with Master of Magic)
    • Boost/Lower Trait (PPE: 2)
    • Defection (PPE: )
    • Smite (PPE: )
    • Fiery Touch (Damage Field) (PPE: 4)
  • Runic Adept: Can spend 1 PPE to gain AP 2 with all of her unarmed attacks until her next action. Boost/lower trait, deflection, and Smite are retrapped to activate as free action but can only be used on herself.
Edit Signature

User avatar
Vivian Parker
Posts: 86
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:47 am

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Vivian Parker » Tue May 21, 2019 4:13 am

Garnet Town/Fandran’s hidden forge
Afternoon
Round 0

“We’ll figure it out later,” Vivian told Purvis and Rose. “If he isn’t hurt, that means he won’t slow us down. Now where the frack is the Fandran character?”
Character Tracking
Vivian Character Sheet
Parry: 9; Toughness: 17 (6)
Acrobat: +2 nimbleness Agility rolls
Brawny: Load limit Str x 8
Connections (Black Market)
Danger Sense
Elan: +2 on benny rolls
I Know a Guy
Marksman
Scrounger
Strong Willed: +2 vs Tests of Will
Bennies: 5/4
Pistol Ammo: 20; 2 x 20 reloads
Rifle Ammo: 59; 2 x 60 reloads
Armor: 10/10 PP
Adventure Card:
  • In the Zone: Gain +1 to Shooting, Fighting, Throwing rolls until the end of the scene.
  • Speedy Gonzalez: Expend this card to gain +2 to your Pace for the rest of the scene.
  • Epiphany: Something you never understood before suddenly “clicks.” You gain a d6 in any skill you previously did not have for the remainder of this game session.

User avatar
Kidemonas
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron
Posts: 517
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:09 pm

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Kidemonas » Tue May 21, 2019 6:18 am

Kidemonas is starting to get frustrated. "Lets get out of here, or rescue this guy and get out. I do not like being trapped down here and it is taxing my ability to stay this small. I think if I grow to my normal size I will end up trapped in one of these rooms while my power recovers."
Current Status
PPE: 20/20
ISP: 10/10

Wounds: 0/3
Fatigue: 0/2

Bennies: 3
  • +3 Quarterly Reset
Character Summary
Kidemónas a Flame Wind Dragon Hatchling
Parry: 5 (+2 to normal sized attackers rolls to hit me)
Toughness: 38 (16) / 12 (4) in human form (wears light non-environmental armor)
Notable Edges: Danger Sense, Strong Will
Skills:
Fighting d6
Knowledge (Arcane) d6
Magic d6
Notice d6
Psionics d6
Tracking d4
Shooting d6
Stealth d4
Innate Abilities: Fire Breath (shooting for 4d6, or place cone for 2d10), Infravision (half lighting penalty), Tail Lash (d12+d8+6 to a 2" by 4" area), Claws/Bit (d12+3d6+6 AP4), and Fear.
Spells: Arcane Infusion and Disruption (Boost/Lower Trait), Undue (Healing), and Arcane Sustenance (Succor).
Psionics: Doubt (Confusion), Mist Walk (Intangibility), and Force of Will (Puppet).
Equipment of Note: Light Generic LLW Styled Armor, Bracers of the Arcane (10 PPE, Deflection, Master of Magic, changes shape with me).
Charisma: -2 (Socially Awkward Youth)
Fast Regeneration: May make a natural healing roll at the beginning of each turn.
Flame Aura: 3d6 Mega damage for 6 round, then needs 10 minutes rest.


ACTIVE EFFECTS
  • none
Adventure Cards
  • 49 Parley All characters cease fighting and listen to the hero speak for at least 30 seconds. Others may only take defensive actions during this time. This has no effect on beasts and other creatures that cannot understand the speaker.
    30 Revelation Your hero finds all the information available when doing research, or realizes critical information when confronting some obstacle such as a monster’s weakness, the answer to a riddle or cipher, etc.
    7 Not Today Play after any other character’s attack roll to cause it to automatically fail. This is a critical failure.
.
GM Quick Reference

User avatar
Sula
Posts: 105
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:43 pm

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Sula » Wed May 22, 2019 9:25 pm

As soon as Marnot moves to lead the way, Sula will follow. She is simply waiting to find out what direction to go. There is no time to wander and get lost.
Sula
Rank: Novice Experience: 5 Advances Left:
Race: Monokeri
Iconic Framework: Mystic
Attributes: Agility d4, Smarts d8, Spirit d8, Strength d6, Vigor d6
Charisma: -4 to Simvan; Pace: 8 d8; Parry: 5; +1 from Staff Toughness: 11(Armor 5);
Skills: Mysticism d10 + 1 (Staff); Psionics d8; Fighting d4; Knowledge (Medicine) d6; Knowledge (Arcana) d4; Shooting d4; Notice d4 +2; Climbing d4; Healing d6+2; Persuasion d4; Stealth d4; Survival d4 +2 for North America; Common Knowledge North America d8 +2; Streetwise North America d4;
  • Danger Sense
  • Improved Rapid Recharge (PPE) = 1 every 15 minutes
Bennies 1/3
PPE: 26/35;
Staff PPE: 10/10
ISP: 20/20


1 on skill die for technology = malfunction

Powers
Gear

Adventure Cards -
Peace - Improve reaction by one step if not true enemy
Tale Teller - Tell a story and then roll Persuasion. If sux, listeners become friendly and try to help the party,

User avatar
Mei Ying
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:56 pm

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Mei Ying » Thu May 23, 2019 8:08 am

Hasty. Rude. Undisciplined. All the things Mei Ying had been taught to anticipate.

But she could not simply leave them to their fate. They would still be arguing as the pocket unraveled around them, and were either catapulted into extradimensional non-space, or simply destroyed. If one was different than the other.

It would be interesting to see the results, really, but that was an experiment to conduct when lives weren't in the balance.

Mei Ying gave Penny a humble bow at the waist. She would at least demonstrate manners.

"I am honored to be on your side. It is said that when a place such as this vanishes, the result is not burial. Would that fates were so kind."

Standing straight again, she nodded.

"We must make all haste."

When people started following the bird, she went with them, reviewing what she knew of this sort of pocket dimension as she did. Could it be artificially strengthened, perhaps? Shored up briefly to gain a little extra time? Such a thing wouldn't help much in the big picture, but might be crucial if they found themselves in an emergency.

User avatar
Rose
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:00 pm

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Rose » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:03 am

As Rose follows Marnot with the others, "So where are you all from?" She pauses for a second, "Maybe since I am asking I should go first. I'm from..." She stops to think for a second. "The Algor mountains. Yeah that's it. The Algor mountains is where I was originally found."
Status Tracker: 3rd
Rose

Wounds: 0 / 3 ; Fatigue: 0 / 2 ; PPE: 30 / 30
Bennies: 4 / 4
Adventure Cards:
Pace: d6 ; Parry: 7 ; Toughness: 16 (5)
  • Brave: Add +2 to Fear Test
  • Ambridextrous
  • Quick: If Dealt a 5 or lower in combat, may discard/draw again until higher then 5.
  • Martial Artist: not subject to unarmed defender
  • Brawler
  • Bruiser
  • Two-Fisted
  • Improved Martial Artist
  • AB: Runes (with Master of Magic)
    • Boost/Lower Trait (PPE: 2)
    • Defection (PPE: )
    • Smite (PPE: )
    • Fiery Touch (Damage Field) (PPE: 4)
  • Runic Adept: Can spend 1 PPE to gain AP 2 with all of her unarmed attacks until her next action. Boost/lower trait, deflection, and Smite are retrapped to activate as free action but can only be used on herself.
Edit Signature

User avatar
Sula
Posts: 105
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:43 pm

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Sula » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:21 pm

"I'm from Meister. I left with my brother, Tarran but we got separated in Newtown during the uprising. While I was searching for him I was directed by Eir to this group to find him and then later given visions directing me to search for Fandran. I don't know that they are in any way related but the urgency in the visions was clear." She spoke while following Marnot toward Fandran.
Sula
Rank: Novice Experience: 5 Advances Left:
Race: Monokeri
Iconic Framework: Mystic
Attributes: Agility d4, Smarts d8, Spirit d8, Strength d6, Vigor d6
Charisma: -4 to Simvan; Pace: 8 d8; Parry: 5; +1 from Staff Toughness: 11(Armor 5);
Skills: Mysticism d10 + 1 (Staff); Psionics d8; Fighting d4; Knowledge (Medicine) d6; Knowledge (Arcana) d4; Shooting d4; Notice d4 +2; Climbing d4; Healing d6+2; Persuasion d4; Stealth d4; Survival d4 +2 for North America; Common Knowledge North America d8 +2; Streetwise North America d4;
  • Danger Sense
  • Improved Rapid Recharge (PPE) = 1 every 15 minutes
Bennies 1/3
PPE: 26/35;
Staff PPE: 10/10
ISP: 20/20


1 on skill die for technology = malfunction

Powers
Gear

Adventure Cards -
Peace - Improve reaction by one step if not true enemy
Tale Teller - Tell a story and then roll Persuasion. If sux, listeners become friendly and try to help the party,

User avatar
Savant
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron
Posts: 304
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:45 pm

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Savant » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:23 pm

Savant glances back at Rose. "Well, like all my sisters, I originally come from Atlantis, in my case by way of the Tolkeen underground fight pits." Her faint smile makes it clear that she has fond memories of fighting to blood or death in a concrete pit beneath a nightclub.
Savant
Stat Block
Altara Warrior Woman Crazy (Visibly Altaran)
Agility d12+4, Smarts d8, Spirit d8, Strength d12, Vigor d12
Pace: 12/d6; Parry: 10 (Uncanny Reflexes -2); Toughness: 16(6)
Charisma: +2 Attractive/-4 if anti-Altaran/-2 if Bloodthirsty known
Skills: Psionics d12; Shooting d10; Fighting d12; Notice d4+4; Tracking d4+2; Survival d4+2; Streetwise d4+2; Climbing d4; Common Knowledge d6; Agility Tricks d12+8
Edges: Quick, Alertness, Brawler/Martial Artist, Dirty/Tricky Fighter, Mighty Blow, Split the Seconds, Off the Handle, Acrobat, Major Psionic, Gun Nut, Quick Draw, Imp. Counterattack
Additional Edges: Gymnastic Mastery
Hindrances: Curious, Poverty, Stubborn, Major Phobia: Birds, Bloodthirsty, Blind-ish, Quirk
Bennies: 3/3
ISP: 18/20

Powers: Clairvoyance, Divination, Mind-Reading
  • Q2/19 Adventure Cards:
    Rabbit Out of My Hat - Play this card to gain +2 on any Trick test until the end of the scene.
    Mechanical Malfunction - A device malfunctions in some way: guns jam, bow strings break, etc. The device can be fixed by a Repair roll at -4 and 10 minutes work.
    Dressed to Kill - Your hero dresses up, is “on” for the night, or otherwise far more attractive or charismatic than usual. Add +4 to your Charisma for the duration of the current “scene.”

User avatar
Penny Wise
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron
Posts: 188
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:39 pm

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Penny Wise » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:52 pm

"Pecos Empire," says Penny plainly. "Wasn't a huge fan of banditry and didn't want to join anyone's army, so I decided to do the most dangerous thing I could think of: tell the truth and teach people how to read it."
Penny Wise, Reporter at Large
Parry 4, Toughness 6, Armor 11
Charisma: 2
Bennies: 5 default, 4 current
- Spent 1: 8/16/2017
Active Effects: Vigor Boost (1 die) via Heracles

User avatar
Vivian Parker
Posts: 86
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:47 am

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Vivian Parker » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:56 am

Garnet Town/Fandran’s hidden forge
Afternoon
Round 0

Vivian listened to the others. She hadn’t traveled much until she came to the Castle, so she didn’t know where half those places were.

“I grew up in the ‘Burbs of Chi-Town,” Vivian said. “Stole from the wrong people, got caught, and woke up with ‘enhancements’ and a permanent contract,” she said wryly. “Until I came out here.” No sense telling them she was out here to keep an eye on them for the Black Market.

***
Character Tracking
Vivian Character Sheet
Parry: 9; Toughness: 17 (6)
Acrobat: +2 nimbleness Agility rolls
Brawny: Load limit Str x 8
Connections (Black Market)
Danger Sense
Elan: +2 on benny rolls
I Know a Guy
Marksman
Scrounger
Strong Willed: +2 vs Tests of Will
Bennies: 5/4
Pistol Ammo: 20; 2 x 20 reloads
Rifle Ammo: 59; 2 x 60 reloads
Armor: 10/10 PP
Adventure Card:
  • In the Zone: Gain +1 to Shooting, Fighting, Throwing rolls until the end of the scene.
  • Speedy Gonzalez: Expend this card to gain +2 to your Pace for the rest of the scene.
  • Epiphany: Something you never understood before suddenly “clicks.” You gain a d6 in any skill you previously did not have for the remainder of this game session.
Character Tracking
Vivian Character Sheet
Parry: 9; Toughness: 17 (6)
Acrobat: +2 nimbleness Agility rolls
Brawny: Load limit Str x 8
Connections (Black Market)
Danger Sense
Elan: +2 on benny rolls
I Know a Guy
Marksman
Scrounger
Strong Willed: +2 vs Tests of Will
Bennies: 5/4
Pistol Ammo: 20; 2 x 20 reloads
Rifle Ammo: 59; 2 x 60 reloads
Armor: 10/10 PP
Adventure Card:
  • In the Zone: Gain +1 to Shooting, Fighting, Throwing rolls until the end of the scene.
  • Speedy Gonzalez: Expend this card to gain +2 to your Pace for the rest of the scene.
  • Epiphany: Something you never understood before suddenly “clicks.” You gain a d6 in any skill you previously did not have for the remainder of this game session.

User avatar
Kidemonas
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron
Posts: 517
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:09 pm

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Kidemonas » Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:32 am

The tall human looking man says. "My egg hatched here in north America, not to far Southwest of Tolkeen. When Nicolas found me he realized I needed help and got me interested in helping people.

"I lost him in a battle where he chose to enter a Rift chasing a shifter. I do not know if he lived or where he went, but he is the one who taught me not to kill everyone who attacked me. Told me most of them where only scared because they did not understand me."
Current Status
PPE: 20/20
ISP: 10/10

Wounds: 0/3
Fatigue: 0/2

Bennies: 3
  • +3 Quarterly Reset
Character Summary
Kidemónas a Flame Wind Dragon Hatchling
Parry: 5 (+2 to normal sized attackers rolls to hit me)
Toughness: 38 (16) / 12 (4) in human form (wears light non-environmental armor)
Notable Edges: Danger Sense, Strong Will
Skills:
Fighting d6
Knowledge (Arcane) d6
Magic d6
Notice d6
Psionics d6
Tracking d4
Shooting d6
Stealth d4
Innate Abilities: Fire Breath (shooting for 4d6, or place cone for 2d10), Infravision (half lighting penalty), Tail Lash (d12+d8+6 to a 2" by 4" area), Claws/Bit (d12+3d6+6 AP4), and Fear.
Spells: Arcane Infusion and Disruption (Boost/Lower Trait), Undue (Healing), and Arcane Sustenance (Succor).
Psionics: Doubt (Confusion), Mist Walk (Intangibility), and Force of Will (Puppet).
Equipment of Note: Light Generic LLW Styled Armor, Bracers of the Arcane (10 PPE, Deflection, Master of Magic, changes shape with me).
Charisma: -2 (Socially Awkward Youth)
Fast Regeneration: May make a natural healing roll at the beginning of each turn.
Flame Aura: 3d6 Mega damage for 6 round, then needs 10 minutes rest.


ACTIVE EFFECTS
  • none
Adventure Cards
  • 49 Parley All characters cease fighting and listen to the hero speak for at least 30 seconds. Others may only take defensive actions during this time. This has no effect on beasts and other creatures that cannot understand the speaker.
    30 Revelation Your hero finds all the information available when doing research, or realizes critical information when confronting some obstacle such as a monster’s weakness, the answer to a riddle or cipher, etc.
    7 Not Today Play after any other character’s attack roll to cause it to automatically fail. This is a critical failure.
.
GM Quick Reference

User avatar
Mei Ying
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:56 pm

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Mei Ying » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:52 am

Mei Ying listened to their stories. There was a lot to unpack. Kidemonas had come from an egg, for example. One of the Great Dragons, perhaps? Or perhaps one of their lesser kin...even so, a great fortune to be allied with such a force!

But she couldn't focus on that now. The one known as Savant had said something that couldn't be allowed to pass.

She looked at the outlandish creature narrowly, noting the blank spots where eyes should be. How had she not seen it?

"You are not from Atlantis," Mei said coldly to Savant. "You are from a desecrated corpse. Do not use a name that means enlightenment and glory to describe the hell that your masters have made of it."

User avatar
Penny Wise
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron
Posts: 188
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:39 pm

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Penny Wise » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:56 pm

Penny coughed a surprisingly intimidating cough for someone as physically unimpressive as she. "If she were working for the Splugorth then we'd all be working for them and you'd be dead, and if she's not then by definition they're not her masters. Maybe back way the heck off, Person I Just Met?"

OOC Comments
Notice: 1d8 = 4: 4
Wild Die: 1d6 = 1: 1
Penny Wise, Reporter at Large
Parry 4, Toughness 6, Armor 11
Charisma: 2
Bennies: 5 default, 4 current
- Spent 1: 8/16/2017
Active Effects: Vigor Boost (1 die) via Heracles

User avatar
Mei Ying
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:56 pm

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Mei Ying » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:48 pm

Mei was still for a moment, then looked back at Penny and bowed, pressing the palms of her hands together.

"Please accept my apology. It is a sensitive subject. I shall not allow such a lapse to happen again."

User avatar
Penny Wise
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron
Posts: 188
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:39 pm

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Penny Wise » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:07 pm

"Don't worry about it, you'll know for next time - assuming there is one. On that note, I'm open to suggestions as to what we do next."
Penny Wise, Reporter at Large
Parry 4, Toughness 6, Armor 11
Charisma: 2
Bennies: 5 default, 4 current
- Spent 1: 8/16/2017
Active Effects: Vigor Boost (1 die) via Heracles

User avatar
Mei Ying
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:56 pm

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Mei Ying » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:57 pm

"Find this Fandren as quickly as we can, then get out," Mei Ying replies. "Before this dimension collapses around us and either crushes us, or ejects us into metadimensional nonspace, to drift forever outside of space and time."

User avatar
Kidemonas
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron
Posts: 517
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:09 pm

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Kidemonas » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:07 am

Watching her reaction Kid must know. "So are you Atlantean then? Are you like Nicolas?" Thinking back on his mentor he says. "Nicholas was an Atlantean, he traveled with me and told me stories of the great heroes of Grecia. The 13 gods and their offspring, the titans, and the even some things of old Atlantis."
Current Status
PPE: 20/20
ISP: 10/10

Wounds: 0/3
Fatigue: 0/2

Bennies: 3
  • +3 Quarterly Reset
Character Summary
Kidemónas a Flame Wind Dragon Hatchling
Parry: 5 (+2 to normal sized attackers rolls to hit me)
Toughness: 38 (16) / 12 (4) in human form (wears light non-environmental armor)
Notable Edges: Danger Sense, Strong Will
Skills:
Fighting d6
Knowledge (Arcane) d6
Magic d6
Notice d6
Psionics d6
Tracking d4
Shooting d6
Stealth d4
Innate Abilities: Fire Breath (shooting for 4d6, or place cone for 2d10), Infravision (half lighting penalty), Tail Lash (d12+d8+6 to a 2" by 4" area), Claws/Bit (d12+3d6+6 AP4), and Fear.
Spells: Arcane Infusion and Disruption (Boost/Lower Trait), Undue (Healing), and Arcane Sustenance (Succor).
Psionics: Doubt (Confusion), Mist Walk (Intangibility), and Force of Will (Puppet).
Equipment of Note: Light Generic LLW Styled Armor, Bracers of the Arcane (10 PPE, Deflection, Master of Magic, changes shape with me).
Charisma: -2 (Socially Awkward Youth)
Fast Regeneration: May make a natural healing roll at the beginning of each turn.
Flame Aura: 3d6 Mega damage for 6 round, then needs 10 minutes rest.


ACTIVE EFFECTS
  • none
Adventure Cards
  • 49 Parley All characters cease fighting and listen to the hero speak for at least 30 seconds. Others may only take defensive actions during this time. This has no effect on beasts and other creatures that cannot understand the speaker.
    30 Revelation Your hero finds all the information available when doing research, or realizes critical information when confronting some obstacle such as a monster’s weakness, the answer to a riddle or cipher, etc.
    7 Not Today Play after any other character’s attack roll to cause it to automatically fail. This is a critical failure.
.
GM Quick Reference

User avatar
Savant
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron
Posts: 304
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:45 pm

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Savant » Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:45 pm

Savant seems almost amused by the challenge from the newcomer. "First, as Penny has noted, the Spulgorth are no masters of mine, not anymore. As for the name of a particular plot of land--what would you have me call it? There is a land mass in the Atlantic Ocean. It and the nation that once stood upon it are known by the same name, even if they are not the same thing. I can call it 'Occupied Atlantis', if you wish, but there really is no way to answer the 'where are you from' question without using that particular word."
Savant
Stat Block
Altara Warrior Woman Crazy (Visibly Altaran)
Agility d12+4, Smarts d8, Spirit d8, Strength d12, Vigor d12
Pace: 12/d6; Parry: 10 (Uncanny Reflexes -2); Toughness: 16(6)
Charisma: +2 Attractive/-4 if anti-Altaran/-2 if Bloodthirsty known
Skills: Psionics d12; Shooting d10; Fighting d12; Notice d4+4; Tracking d4+2; Survival d4+2; Streetwise d4+2; Climbing d4; Common Knowledge d6; Agility Tricks d12+8
Edges: Quick, Alertness, Brawler/Martial Artist, Dirty/Tricky Fighter, Mighty Blow, Split the Seconds, Off the Handle, Acrobat, Major Psionic, Gun Nut, Quick Draw, Imp. Counterattack
Additional Edges: Gymnastic Mastery
Hindrances: Curious, Poverty, Stubborn, Major Phobia: Birds, Bloodthirsty, Blind-ish, Quirk
Bennies: 3/3
ISP: 18/20

Powers: Clairvoyance, Divination, Mind-Reading
  • Q2/19 Adventure Cards:
    Rabbit Out of My Hat - Play this card to gain +2 on any Trick test until the end of the scene.
    Mechanical Malfunction - A device malfunctions in some way: guns jam, bow strings break, etc. The device can be fixed by a Repair roll at -4 and 10 minutes work.
    Dressed to Kill - Your hero dresses up, is “on” for the night, or otherwise far more attractive or charismatic than usual. Add +4 to your Charisma for the duration of the current “scene.”

User avatar
Kidemonas
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron
Posts: 517
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:09 pm

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Kidemonas » Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:14 pm

Kidemonas finally realizes the tension in the air. The new line walker apears to be an enemy from the way Penny and Savant are responding he missed something. Looking to the others he braces himself and says over the team's radio. "Should I change? Is she going to attack should I release my form?"
Current Status
PPE: 20/20
ISP: 10/10

Wounds: 0/3
Fatigue: 0/2

Bennies: 3
  • +3 Quarterly Reset
Character Summary
Kidemónas a Flame Wind Dragon Hatchling
Parry: 5 (+2 to normal sized attackers rolls to hit me)
Toughness: 38 (16) / 12 (4) in human form (wears light non-environmental armor)
Notable Edges: Danger Sense, Strong Will
Skills:
Fighting d6
Knowledge (Arcane) d6
Magic d6
Notice d6
Psionics d6
Tracking d4
Shooting d6
Stealth d4
Innate Abilities: Fire Breath (shooting for 4d6, or place cone for 2d10), Infravision (half lighting penalty), Tail Lash (d12+d8+6 to a 2" by 4" area), Claws/Bit (d12+3d6+6 AP4), and Fear.
Spells: Arcane Infusion and Disruption (Boost/Lower Trait), Undue (Healing), and Arcane Sustenance (Succor).
Psionics: Doubt (Confusion), Mist Walk (Intangibility), and Force of Will (Puppet).
Equipment of Note: Light Generic LLW Styled Armor, Bracers of the Arcane (10 PPE, Deflection, Master of Magic, changes shape with me).
Charisma: -2 (Socially Awkward Youth)
Fast Regeneration: May make a natural healing roll at the beginning of each turn.
Flame Aura: 3d6 Mega damage for 6 round, then needs 10 minutes rest.


ACTIVE EFFECTS
  • none
Adventure Cards
  • 49 Parley All characters cease fighting and listen to the hero speak for at least 30 seconds. Others may only take defensive actions during this time. This has no effect on beasts and other creatures that cannot understand the speaker.
    30 Revelation Your hero finds all the information available when doing research, or realizes critical information when confronting some obstacle such as a monster’s weakness, the answer to a riddle or cipher, etc.
    7 Not Today Play after any other character’s attack roll to cause it to automatically fail. This is a critical failure.
.
GM Quick Reference

User avatar
Rose
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:00 pm

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Rose » Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:26 pm

"What are splugorth?" From the look on her face, it seems genuine that she does not know who or what they are?
Status Tracker: 3rd
Rose

Wounds: 0 / 3 ; Fatigue: 0 / 2 ; PPE: 30 / 30
Bennies: 4 / 4
Adventure Cards:
Pace: d6 ; Parry: 7 ; Toughness: 16 (5)
  • Brave: Add +2 to Fear Test
  • Ambridextrous
  • Quick: If Dealt a 5 or lower in combat, may discard/draw again until higher then 5.
  • Martial Artist: not subject to unarmed defender
  • Brawler
  • Bruiser
  • Two-Fisted
  • Improved Martial Artist
  • AB: Runes (with Master of Magic)
    • Boost/Lower Trait (PPE: 2)
    • Defection (PPE: )
    • Smite (PPE: )
    • Fiery Touch (Damage Field) (PPE: 4)
  • Runic Adept: Can spend 1 PPE to gain AP 2 with all of her unarmed attacks until her next action. Boost/lower trait, deflection, and Smite are retrapped to activate as free action but can only be used on herself.
Edit Signature

User avatar
Mei Ying
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:56 pm

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Mei Ying » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:13 pm

Mei Ying simply shook her head.

"I have apologized," she says to Savant. "I have not...spoken...to any of their slaves who have broken free before. You took me by surprise. I am happy for you, and hope all of the rest can do the same soon."

She then glanced at Kidemonas and shook her head. "There will be no attacks from me. My people were from Atlantis, though that was before my time by far. Your friend Nicholas is of another clan, by the sound of it. I am Amateratsu, but the homeland is the same." She pauses then adds, "Was the same."

Finally Mei turned her attention to Rose.

"They are monsters from beyond. They have terrorized and enslaved and looted their way across a thousand worlds for a million years...and when my people's homeland returned to the world, they took it and made it a pit of depravity. Perverted it and made it a house of misery."

She was quiet for a moment, then added, "I have never seen it, or set foot on it, but every Atlantean of every clan is taught what happens...we are taught to feel the shame and violation as sharply as if it had been taken from us personally. So that we will never stop trying to destroy them and take our home back."

User avatar
Rose
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:00 pm

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Rose » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:04 pm

Rose starts counting fingers after Mei mentions millions of years then she stops and looks back at Mei, "Wow that's a long time... If they are that old... and um.. evil. Then I guess they work for the Old Ones? I might have killed some of them... so long ago." Her last statement just sort of trails off.
Status Tracker: 3rd
Rose

Wounds: 0 / 3 ; Fatigue: 0 / 2 ; PPE: 30 / 30
Bennies: 4 / 4
Adventure Cards:
Pace: d6 ; Parry: 7 ; Toughness: 16 (5)
  • Brave: Add +2 to Fear Test
  • Ambridextrous
  • Quick: If Dealt a 5 or lower in combat, may discard/draw again until higher then 5.
  • Martial Artist: not subject to unarmed defender
  • Brawler
  • Bruiser
  • Two-Fisted
  • Improved Martial Artist
  • AB: Runes (with Master of Magic)
    • Boost/Lower Trait (PPE: 2)
    • Defection (PPE: )
    • Smite (PPE: )
    • Fiery Touch (Damage Field) (PPE: 4)
  • Runic Adept: Can spend 1 PPE to gain AP 2 with all of her unarmed attacks until her next action. Boost/lower trait, deflection, and Smite are retrapped to activate as free action but can only be used on herself.
Edit Signature

User avatar
Mei Ying
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:56 pm

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Mei Ying » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:12 pm

"Mmm," Mei hmmed, "It is believed that they were once servants of the dread old powers...at least by some. Certainly they are similar in some aspects to those creatures, in miniature. But it does seem unlikely that you personally killed any. Their minions, certainly, but it takes an army to kill one of the Splugorth intelligences. An army, and a way to stop them from escaping."

User avatar
Sula
Posts: 105
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:43 pm

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Sula » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:26 pm

Sula frowned when Mei insulted Savant but Penny was quick to speak up in her defense so the Monokeri said nothing. She just listened to the conversation as they made their way toward the man she had been tasked to save. Well, they had. Eir may have given her the vision but it wasn't until she had joined up with the group so Eir must have known she wouldn't go alone. Her thoughts wandering made her think of her brother. She missed him a great deal. She hoped that he was ok. While her thoughts wandered her sadness reflected on her features and in the drooping of her ears.
Sula
Rank: Novice Experience: 5 Advances Left:
Race: Monokeri
Iconic Framework: Mystic
Attributes: Agility d4, Smarts d8, Spirit d8, Strength d6, Vigor d6
Charisma: -4 to Simvan; Pace: 8 d8; Parry: 5; +1 from Staff Toughness: 11(Armor 5);
Skills: Mysticism d10 + 1 (Staff); Psionics d8; Fighting d4; Knowledge (Medicine) d6; Knowledge (Arcana) d4; Shooting d4; Notice d4 +2; Climbing d4; Healing d6+2; Persuasion d4; Stealth d4; Survival d4 +2 for North America; Common Knowledge North America d8 +2; Streetwise North America d4;
  • Danger Sense
  • Improved Rapid Recharge (PPE) = 1 every 15 minutes
Bennies 1/3
PPE: 26/35;
Staff PPE: 10/10
ISP: 20/20


1 on skill die for technology = malfunction

Powers
Gear

Adventure Cards -
Peace - Improve reaction by one step if not true enemy
Tale Teller - Tell a story and then roll Persuasion. If sux, listeners become friendly and try to help the party,

User avatar
Rose
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:00 pm

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Rose » Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:07 pm

I remember.. father told me that my previous name was Lephae Mîn. I don't know how long she was around for. I guess I don't know if I actually fought them.

"I dunno really. it would have been in my former life. I guess I'm not that old." This coming from someone who looks to be a teenager.
Status Tracker: 3rd
Rose

Wounds: 0 / 3 ; Fatigue: 0 / 2 ; PPE: 30 / 30
Bennies: 4 / 4
Adventure Cards:
Pace: d6 ; Parry: 7 ; Toughness: 16 (5)
  • Brave: Add +2 to Fear Test
  • Ambridextrous
  • Quick: If Dealt a 5 or lower in combat, may discard/draw again until higher then 5.
  • Martial Artist: not subject to unarmed defender
  • Brawler
  • Bruiser
  • Two-Fisted
  • Improved Martial Artist
  • AB: Runes (with Master of Magic)
    • Boost/Lower Trait (PPE: 2)
    • Defection (PPE: )
    • Smite (PPE: )
    • Fiery Touch (Damage Field) (PPE: 4)
  • Runic Adept: Can spend 1 PPE to gain AP 2 with all of her unarmed attacks until her next action. Boost/lower trait, deflection, and Smite are retrapped to activate as free action but can only be used on herself.
Edit Signature

User avatar
Kidemonas
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron
Posts: 517
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:09 pm

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Kidemonas » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:23 am

Mei Ying wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:13 pm
Mei Ying simply shook her head.

"I have apologized," she says to Savant. "I have not...spoken...to any of their slaves who have broken free before. You took me by surprise. I am happy for you, and hope all of the rest can do the same soon."

She then glanced at Kidemonas and shook her head. "There will be no attacks from me. My people were from Atlantis, though that was before my time by far. Your friend Nicholas is of another clan, by the sound of it. I am Amateratsu, but the homeland is the same." She pauses then adds, "Was the same."

Finally Mei turned her attention to Rose.

"They are monsters from beyond. They have terrorized and enslaved and looted their way across a thousand worlds for a million years...and when my people's homeland returned to the world, they took it and made it a pit of depravity. Perverted it and made it a house of misery."

She was quiet for a moment, then added, "I have never seen it, or set foot on it, but every Atlantean of every clan is taught what happens...we are taught to feel the shame and violation as sharply as if it had been taken from us personally. So that we will never stop trying to destroy them and take our home back."
Seeing the new wizard was not going to start killing people Kidemonas relaxes a bit. No one wants to be around when wizards start killing people, and in this tight corridor Kidemonas did not even know if he could change into is true form.

Rose wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:07 pm
I remember.. father told me that my previous name was Lephae Mîn. I don't know how long she was around for. I guess I don't know if I actually fought them.

"I dunno really. it would have been in my former life. I guess I'm not that old." This coming from someone who looks to be a teenager.
Kidemonas is confused. "What do you mean former life? Like before we woke you up, or where you reincarnated by magic?"
Current Status
PPE: 20/20
ISP: 10/10

Wounds: 0/3
Fatigue: 0/2

Bennies: 3
  • +3 Quarterly Reset
Character Summary
Kidemónas a Flame Wind Dragon Hatchling
Parry: 5 (+2 to normal sized attackers rolls to hit me)
Toughness: 38 (16) / 12 (4) in human form (wears light non-environmental armor)
Notable Edges: Danger Sense, Strong Will
Skills:
Fighting d6
Knowledge (Arcane) d6
Magic d6
Notice d6
Psionics d6
Tracking d4
Shooting d6
Stealth d4
Innate Abilities: Fire Breath (shooting for 4d6, or place cone for 2d10), Infravision (half lighting penalty), Tail Lash (d12+d8+6 to a 2" by 4" area), Claws/Bit (d12+3d6+6 AP4), and Fear.
Spells: Arcane Infusion and Disruption (Boost/Lower Trait), Undue (Healing), and Arcane Sustenance (Succor).
Psionics: Doubt (Confusion), Mist Walk (Intangibility), and Force of Will (Puppet).
Equipment of Note: Light Generic LLW Styled Armor, Bracers of the Arcane (10 PPE, Deflection, Master of Magic, changes shape with me).
Charisma: -2 (Socially Awkward Youth)
Fast Regeneration: May make a natural healing roll at the beginning of each turn.
Flame Aura: 3d6 Mega damage for 6 round, then needs 10 minutes rest.


ACTIVE EFFECTS
  • none
Adventure Cards
  • 49 Parley All characters cease fighting and listen to the hero speak for at least 30 seconds. Others may only take defensive actions during this time. This has no effect on beasts and other creatures that cannot understand the speaker.
    30 Revelation Your hero finds all the information available when doing research, or realizes critical information when confronting some obstacle such as a monster’s weakness, the answer to a riddle or cipher, etc.
    7 Not Today Play after any other character’s attack roll to cause it to automatically fail. This is a critical failure.
.
GM Quick Reference

User avatar
Corrigon
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron
Posts: 764
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:45 am

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Corrigon » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:25 pm

The group talk briefly as they steel their nerves.

“I’m not going anywhere except with Rose.” Purvis says resolutely, standing next to the young woman. He cocks the pistol and nods to her.
OOC Comments
Notice roll -2 – his right hand is trembling which he periodically stops by pushing his left thumb into his palm.
Marnot looks around at the assembled group and cries loudly.
“Caw!”
OOC Comments
“We must hurry before all is lost.” Sula hears
Mei Ying racks her brains of a way to gain them more time. She leans on the nearest wall and almost bangs her head on the power cables there. Anybody with any mechanical knowledge can tell her what they are.
OOC Comments
If Mei Ying wishes to think of a way to stabilise the pocket dimension, Mei Ying does notice the power cables on the wall

The squad and associates plunge into the darkness.

Dark-place-black-corridor-31000.jpg
Those of you with exalted darksight can see normally for a short distance

Those with Infravision can make out the shapes of those around you, but around you, there appears to be a lot of cold spots.

Those without any special sight must led through the darkness. Purvis grips ahold of Rose's shoulder

Marnot leads you through a seemingly never ending maze of corridors, it is hurrying and not looking back in order to ensure that you are right behind it.

Mei Ying can feel you are not alone; what she sensed before is near.

Sula feels something help guide her or at least always keeping Marnot in sight. Whether it is Eir, Marnot or something else, she is not sure.

Vivienne somehow finds herself at the back, even if that was not her original position. There is a sound behind her as the person in front suddenly moves and she loses her grip. The darkness intensifies around her and even with the capabilities of her suit, she struggles to see more than a few feet in front of her. Something growls deep and low in the darkness and something tries to grab ahold of her around the waist.
OOC Comments
Notice rolls at -3 to keep up without any sight enhancement
Exalted darkvision reduces this penalty to -1
Infravision and lowlight vision reduce the penalty to -2

If you fail the notice roll, then you become separated from the group in the darkness. Nothing initially will happen to you though apart from being lost and alone.

Sula only needs to roll notice with no penalties as she feels something helping guide her.

Those with Danger sense feel something following the group

Vivien - Something tries to take you in the darkness Agility roll at -4
If caught, a strength roll against TN10 to break free.

If either roll succeeds, a notice roll at -4 to find your companions is required, otherwise, you are lost in the maze of corridors, though you will be able to see more normally.



As those of you who make it through the darkness find yourselves in an alcove dimly lit by the same type of emergency lighting you saw before. In front of you stands a barrier;
1292ed3c0c77b405f5105ebd25175099.jpg
The door is large, at least ten feet high and circular, with ornate symbols on it and no obvious way to open it.


"Caw!" Marnot lands on Sula's shoulder
OOC Comments
"This is why I returned. I cannot pass it. Some of it is Asgardian, but other pieces I do not know
The symbols appear to be a jumble of different styles. Even Sula, with her knowledge of Eir, only recognises a few pieces.

It appears to require some manipulation of the symbols in order to open it.

Out in the darkness, those of you with danger sense feel something approaching.
OOC Comments
To decipher the symbols, everyone is allowed to roll against one of the following
Knowledge arcana - 3 successes required
Knowledge history - 2 successes required
Common knowledge - 3 successes required
Knowledge engineering or repair at -2 - 2 successes required

Anybody who can read techno-can gains a +2 bonus on engineering and common knowledge checks

Marnot can offer 1 success against either Arcana or history.
10 successes are required to open the door.
Something will happen if you can not open it during the first turn.

If you can apply knowledge of what you know about Fandran to your descriptions, there will be a bonus, but it depends on what you have realised and uncovered.
GM bennies 6/8

User avatar
Penny Wise
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron
Posts: 188
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:39 pm

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Penny Wise » Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:39 pm

Penny has her rifle ready, her cybernetic eye making quiet noises as it tried to adjust to the corridor's thermal hot and cold spots. She sets it to record, just in case a record of what happened is needed - and she tells the others this in a low whisper, saying "if it's okay, I'm turning on recording on my eye. I ask, because sometimes people get touchy when they find out I have a robot eye that can record everything I see."

Upon coming on the door, she visibly relaxes. "Finally, something I remember." She examines the symbols, drawing upon her knowledge of history.
OOC Comments
Notice: 1d8 = 4: 4
Wild Die (Notice) 1d6 = 3: 3

Knowledge (History): 1d10 = 3: 3
Wild Die (History): 1d6 = 6: 6
Ace Wild Die (History): 1d6 = 1: 1

+2 to this roll from her Scholar edge, and +2 to Notice from her eye, so that's a 6 and a 9, respectively.
Penny Wise, Reporter at Large
Parry 4, Toughness 6, Armor 11
Charisma: 2
Bennies: 5 default, 4 current
- Spent 1: 8/16/2017
Active Effects: Vigor Boost (1 die) via Heracles

User avatar
Savant
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron
Posts: 304
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:45 pm

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Savant » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:14 pm

Notice 13
Notice 1d4+3 = 5: 2
Wild Notice 1d6+3 = 9: 6 ACE 1d6+9 = 13: 4
Savant, realizing there's nothing much she can do with the door, immediately takes up position behind the others. She down't know what's out there, but it will have to go through her to get to the rest of the 3rd SET.
Savant
Stat Block
Altara Warrior Woman Crazy (Visibly Altaran)
Agility d12+4, Smarts d8, Spirit d8, Strength d12, Vigor d12
Pace: 12/d6; Parry: 10 (Uncanny Reflexes -2); Toughness: 16(6)
Charisma: +2 Attractive/-4 if anti-Altaran/-2 if Bloodthirsty known
Skills: Psionics d12; Shooting d10; Fighting d12; Notice d4+4; Tracking d4+2; Survival d4+2; Streetwise d4+2; Climbing d4; Common Knowledge d6; Agility Tricks d12+8
Edges: Quick, Alertness, Brawler/Martial Artist, Dirty/Tricky Fighter, Mighty Blow, Split the Seconds, Off the Handle, Acrobat, Major Psionic, Gun Nut, Quick Draw, Imp. Counterattack
Additional Edges: Gymnastic Mastery
Hindrances: Curious, Poverty, Stubborn, Major Phobia: Birds, Bloodthirsty, Blind-ish, Quirk
Bennies: 3/3
ISP: 18/20

Powers: Clairvoyance, Divination, Mind-Reading
  • Q2/19 Adventure Cards:
    Rabbit Out of My Hat - Play this card to gain +2 on any Trick test until the end of the scene.
    Mechanical Malfunction - A device malfunctions in some way: guns jam, bow strings break, etc. The device can be fixed by a Repair roll at -4 and 10 minutes work.
    Dressed to Kill - Your hero dresses up, is “on” for the night, or otherwise far more attractive or charismatic than usual. Add +4 to your Charisma for the duration of the current “scene.”

User avatar
Vivian Parker
Posts: 86
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:47 am

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Vivian Parker » Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:29 pm

Notice on Purvis 5
-2 difficulty
Notice 1d8-2 = 5: 7
Wild 1d6-2 = 4: 6
Ace 1d6+4 = 5: 1
Notice to see 1
Notice 1d8-2 = 1: 3
Wild 1d6-2 = 1: 3
Agility 4
-4 Difficulty
Agility 1d10-4 = 4: 8
Wild 1d6-4 = -2: 2
Find the others 4
-4 difficulty
Notice 1d8-4 = 0: 4
Wild 1d6-4 = 0: 4
Extra Effort Elan 1d6+2 = 4: 2
Common Knowledge 7; 1 success
Common Knowledge 1d8 = 3: 3
Wild 1d6 = 6: 6
Ace 1d6+6 = 7: 1
Garnet Town/Fandran’s hidden forge
Afternoon
Round 0

Vivian noticed the trembling in Purvis’ hand, but said nothing. Maybe a little scared? Well, who wouldn’t be? Though the way he treated it, maybe some nerve damage?

Then the lights went out after Mei Ying bumped her head on some power cables.

“Great…” Vivian said with a sigh. “As if this wasn’t difficult enough.”

Viv switched her suit to thermal, making out her companions, but also some odd cold spots. Weird. She found herself falling back as she helped others along the corridor. She heard something behind her, and as she looked, the person in front moved and Vivienne lost her grip. Her thermals started to struggle, obscuring her vision, reducing it to a few feet. Something was following them. The hairs on her neck were standing up.

Viv felt something grabbing her around the waist. She spun, pirouetting away, drawing her vibrosword. She found her vision returning and searched around for her companions. She heard them up ahead and followed their sounds, catching up as they entered another alcove dimly lit by emergency lighting and containing another barrier, a large door with no obvious handle or mechanism to work it. It was covered in jumbled symbols.

“Something’s stalking us,” Vivian told the others as she went up to examine the door. “It tried to grab me.” She studied the symbols. She didn’t know magic, so she was going to be of limited help.

***
Character Tracking
Vivian Character Sheet
Parry: 9; Toughness: 17 (6)
Acrobat: +2 nimbleness Agility rolls
Brawny: Load limit Str x 8
Connections (Black Market)
Danger Sense
Elan: +2 on benny rolls
I Know a Guy
Marksman
Scrounger
Strong Willed: +2 vs Tests of Will
Bennies: 3/4
Pistol Ammo: 20; 2 x 20 reloads
Rifle Ammo: 59; 2 x 60 reloads
Armor: 10/10 PP
Adventure Card:
Character Tracking
Vivian Character Sheet
Parry: 9; Toughness: 17 (6)
Acrobat: +2 nimbleness Agility rolls
Brawny: Load limit Str x 8
Connections (Black Market)
Danger Sense
Elan: +2 on benny rolls
I Know a Guy
Marksman
Scrounger
Strong Willed: +2 vs Tests of Will
Bennies: 5/4
Pistol Ammo: 20; 2 x 20 reloads
Rifle Ammo: 59; 2 x 60 reloads
Armor: 10/10 PP
Adventure Card:
  • In the Zone: Gain +1 to Shooting, Fighting, Throwing rolls until the end of the scene.
  • Speedy Gonzalez: Expend this card to gain +2 to your Pace for the rest of the scene.
  • Epiphany: Something you never understood before suddenly “clicks.” You gain a d6 in any skill you previously did not have for the remainder of this game session.

User avatar
Mei Ying
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:56 pm

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Mei Ying » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:53 pm

The darkness is extreme, cloying, pressing even against the magic of her enchanted clothing. Mei-Ying has to catch hold of the person in front of her and keep them within arms length.

"Yes," she says quietly. "The thing that came for me after I arrived here. Perhaps a...warden of some kind. Or guardian."

She runs her hand along the strange 'conduits' in the wall, musing to herself privately. The power to the lights was failing, and the dimension itself was becoming unstable. Coincidence that the two things were happening at once? Perhaps...

Unlikely.

At the door Mei squints a little and gives her magic time to translate the runes.

"Asgardian. Interesting. Not my specialty, but I know some basics..."


(does Speak Language help any with the runes? Mei was using that to communicate with the bird, as I recall)

Rolls
Notice 1d6-1 = 3: 4 or 1d6-1 = 0: 1, exalted darkvision still active
Arcana 1d10 = 2: 2 or 1d6 = 2: 2
Benny to reroll 1d10 = 1: 1 or 1d6 = 4: 4

User avatar
Sula
Posts: 105
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:43 pm

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Sula » Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:22 am

Notice Purvis 3
Notice Purvis 1d4 = 1: 1
Wild Die 1d6 = 3: 3
Notice Darkness 7
Notice (Eir's Guidance) 1d4+2 = 3: 1
Wild Die 1d6+2 = 7: 5
Danger Sense

"We have to hurry, something--" Then Vivien mentioned something trying to grab her. Well, so much for the forewarning. When they got to the door, she looks at it with furrowed brows, trying to make sense of it. "It's not just Asgardian. Some of it is something else. We know Fandran is a magic user and, well, at least very long lived if not immortal-ish. Maybe doesn't age but can be killed? Eir wouldn't worry if he couldn't be killed. He was also very protective of those he cared about and his secrets. He protected Widow Mikkelson from something she thought was called an Ashmedei. Then he disappeared when she tried to force him to share his secrets. There are some parts of my visions that we haven't seen yet. I'm not sure if this could turn into a mirror if we solve it. That was one. Another was a wooden wall with Traitor to Tolkien written in blue blood. Er, no one here has blue blood do they?" Her rambling is a bit distracted as if she is trying to put the pieces from her memory together to help make sense it of.

Common Knowledge 16
Common Knowledge 1d8+2 = 10: 8
Wild Die 1d6+2 = 8: 6

Common Knowledge Ace 1d8 = 6: 6
Last edited by Sula on Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sula
Rank: Novice Experience: 5 Advances Left:
Race: Monokeri
Iconic Framework: Mystic
Attributes: Agility d4, Smarts d8, Spirit d8, Strength d6, Vigor d6
Charisma: -4 to Simvan; Pace: 8 d8; Parry: 5; +1 from Staff Toughness: 11(Armor 5);
Skills: Mysticism d10 + 1 (Staff); Psionics d8; Fighting d4; Knowledge (Medicine) d6; Knowledge (Arcana) d4; Shooting d4; Notice d4 +2; Climbing d4; Healing d6+2; Persuasion d4; Stealth d4; Survival d4 +2 for North America; Common Knowledge North America d8 +2; Streetwise North America d4;
  • Danger Sense
  • Improved Rapid Recharge (PPE) = 1 every 15 minutes
Bennies 1/3
PPE: 26/35;
Staff PPE: 10/10
ISP: 20/20


1 on skill die for technology = malfunction

Powers
Gear

Adventure Cards -
Peace - Improve reaction by one step if not true enemy
Tale Teller - Tell a story and then roll Persuasion. If sux, listeners become friendly and try to help the party,

User avatar
Kidemonas
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron
Posts: 517
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:09 pm

Re: Adventure 3 The Search for Fandran

Post by Kidemonas » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:47 pm

Notice 9
Notice 1d6-2 = 4: 6 Ace 1d6+4 = 9: 5
Wild Notice 1d6-2 = 0: 2

Kidemónas follows Sulu as the bird leads. The excitement of the situation has him as he asks. "What is it we rush for? A Great weapons against the demons?"


At this point he does not know what they are doing, this place seems trapped and each turn the bird leads them further into trouble. "Perhaps we should get out of here. This bird makes us waste a lot of time down here with no clear purpose. It treats us like pawns."


As they come to the door Kidemónas is fascinated by the structure. "Cool."

Knowledge Fail
Knowledge Arcana 1d6-2 = -1: 1
Wild Knowledge Arcana 1d6-2 = 2: 4
Current Status
PPE: 20/20
ISP: 10/10

Wounds: 0/3
Fatigue: 0/2

Bennies: 3
  • +3 Quarterly Reset
Character Summary
Kidemónas a Flame Wind Dragon Hatchling
Parry: 5 (+2 to normal sized attackers rolls to hit me)
Toughness: 38 (16) / 12 (4) in human form (wears light non-environmental armor)
Notable Edges: Danger Sense, Strong Will
Skills:
Fighting d6
Knowledge (Arcane) d6
Magic d6
Notice d6
Psionics d6
Tracking d4
Shooting d6
Stealth d4
Innate Abilities: Fire Breath (shooting for 4d6, or place cone for 2d10), Infravision (half lighting penalty), Tail Lash (d12+d8+6 to a 2" by 4" area), Claws/Bit (d12+3d6+6 AP4), and Fear.
Spells: Arcane Infusion and Disruption (Boost/Lower Trait), Undue (Healing), and Arcane Sustenance (Succor).
Psionics: Doubt (Confusion), Mist Walk (Intangibility), and Force of Will (Puppet).
Equipment of Note: Light Generic LLW Styled Armor, Bracers of the Arcane (10 PPE, Deflection, Master of Magic, changes shape with me).
Charisma: -2 (Socially Awkward Youth)
Fast Regeneration: May make a natural healing roll at the beginning of each turn.
Flame Aura: 3d6 Mega damage for 6 round, then needs 10 minutes rest.


ACTIVE EFFECTS
  • none
Adventure Cards
  • 49 Parley All characters cease fighting and listen to the hero speak for at least 30 seconds. Others may only take defensive actions during this time. This has no effect on beasts and other creatures that cannot understand the speaker.
    30 Revelation Your hero finds all the information available when doing research, or realizes critical information when confronting some obstacle such as a monster’s weakness, the answer to a riddle or cipher, etc.
    7 Not Today Play after any other character’s attack roll to cause it to automatically fail. This is a critical failure.
.
GM Quick Reference

Post Reply

Return to “3rd SET Adventure Forum”