TK Revolver (
1/2 Minor Mods / 0/6 Major Mods)
- 2d6+2 Damage, AP 4
- RoF 1
- Shots: 6/6
- Shooting +1
- Minor Mod: 5/5 PPE to charge weapon. Recharges 1 PPE per 30 minutes on a ley line.
- Notes: Revolver, can “fan the hammer” (Rapid Attack); 2 PPE and an action to reload; Expend 2 PPE as a free action to cause Mega Damage for 3 rounds.
- Weight: 4 lbs
- Cost: 10,000
This Pre-Rifts shotgun design is being tested by Golden Age Weaponsmiths, using mercs like you!
ED-5 “Plastic-Man” Light Security Armor
- Damage: Slug: 2d12+2, AP 2 / Buckshot: 1-3d8+2, AP 0, +2 to hit / BigBore "Shotgun" Shells: 3d6+2 Mega Damage, BigBore Knockdown, AP 0
- BigBore Knockdown: If hit, whether damaged or not, the target of the attack rolls Strength at -2 versus the shooting roll of the attacker. If the target fails, they are pushed 1" and knocked prone, or pushed 2" and knocked prone if the shooter gets a raise on the roll. This does not affect targets size 3 or greater. If they hit an obstacle while being pushed, they can be Shaken, as per the Push Maneuver on SWD p. 85. The same page also has information on the effects of Prone.
- Range: 12/24/48
- RoF: 3, 3RB
- Payload: Expanded internal tubular magazine, 50 round capacity (5 rows of ten). Switching between rows is an action equivalent to drawing a weapon; Quick Draw applies.
- Tube 1: 10/10 Slugs (2d12+2 Damage, AP 2)
- Tube 2: 10/10 Slugs (2d12+2 Damage, AP 2)
- Tube 3: 10/10 Buckshot (1-3d8+2 Damage, AP 0 [Shooting +2])
- Tube 4: 10/10 Buckshot (1-3d8+2 Damage, AP 0 [Shooting +2])
- Tube 5: 10/10 BB SG Shells (3d6+2 Mega Damage, AP 0 [BigBore Knockdown])
- A golden age recoil suppression system negates 2 points of penalties to hit from auto-fire.
- Adaptive engineering: can also use Bandito Arms BigBore "Shotgun" Shells (damage is reduced, but knockdown effect added)
- Min Strength d6; (15 lbs.)
- BigBore Cost: 120 credits per BB shotgun shell or 16,000 credits for a gross (box of 144 shells)
Field Computer, Grade I
- +5 Armor
- FEP: Fully sealed systems; self-contained breathing; immunity to temperature extremes, radiation, vacuum, poisons, and disease; and other self-regulating life support systems.
- Basic (5 mi) comms
- Visor/Lenses which offset illumination penalties by 2 and provide +2 to resist blinding attacks.
- Strength Minimum: -
- Weight: 6.5 lbs (Round Up or Down?)
- Cost: 18000
Hand Scanner (
- Rugged computer capable of withstanding the shocks and jarring life in a Mega-Damage world.
- +1 to any K/Computers or Lockpicking rolls when in an opposed roll situation.
- Also applies to any Investigation rolls for recalling history or related research.
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Cost: 2500
Sensor Suite, Small [SFC])
Bandito Arms Branaghan Armored Overcoat
- Optical, chemical, motion, and other active sensros ignore illumination penalties and add +2 to Notice rolls made to detect designated types of targets such as biological beings, chemical signatures, metal, etc.
- Targets do not have to be visible, though dense materials may cause inaccurate or false readings. (GM Discretion).
- Handheld with a range of 50 yards (150’).
- Glitched (-1 to all Trait rolls where it’s used, or its applicable bonus is reduced by 1 [per TD Table])
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Cost: 5000
The overcoat or long-coat — also known as a duster — is a favorite among cowboys, gunfighters and sheriffs because it is both stylish and offers a surprising amount of protection, as well as making an excellent raincoat (waterproof and a good article of clothing in which to hide a shotgun or rifle under). The entire coat is lined with (relatively) lightweight armor padding with plates over the shoulders and torso (often concealed under the fabric). It offers 8 small but usable internal pockets (four on each side).
- 1 Toughness
- Characters with Super Strength (TLPG p. 65) will multiply their Load limit by 1.4 (or 2.0 if they have Brawny), while normal characters will increase their load limit to Strength x 7 (or Strength x10 if they have Brawny) in pounds.
- No Minimum Strength Requirement (10 lbs.)
Attachment points can be utilized to carry 1 each of the following item types: small, one-handed weapons, canteen, minor items or individual tools.
0 (I traded Adventure Survival Armor, Tool Kit, and NG-S2 for Hand Scanner + Field Comp, Grade 1. I was 700 credits short, so GM allowed it with a glitch on the hand scanner.)
ISS Disptacher - Sam Koch:
Sammy is an old friend from Diggy's youth. They got into a lot of trouble together, and got right back out of most of it. Sammy made his way into ISS, and Diggy kept to the streets and science.
Their friendship endured. Diggy mostly stayed out of any real trouble, and Sammy would give him a heads up if he heard about any units hot on the scientist's trail. In exchange, Diggy tuned up and fixed things for Sammy. Sometimes even some creds for thanks.
Now, Sammy and Diggy are both older. Sammy has a cushy job in dispatch. Conveniently, that also means he's much more aware of which units are going where.