A Savage Worlds Roll20/PbP Hybrid set in the world of The Dresden Files
- Dynamic Backlash: A Critical Failure on an arcane skill test forces the player to roll on a special table with various chaotic results.
- More Skill Points: Player characters in advanced or specialized settings start with 15 skill points
- Hard Choices: The GM’s characters only get Bennies when the heroes spend their’s.
- Damaged Goods: Your character has seen more and done more than a normal hero. You start as seasoned but the GM gets to add one hindrance that makes sense for your character. The question is do you trust your GM?
- Hard Boiled: Wild Cards without armor add +2 to their Soak rolls.
- Convenience: All characters know each other and have worked together before on occasion. You don’t necessarily have to like each other.
- Savage Worlds Adventure Edition
- Dresden Files RPG Preview: Nevermore (free)
- Access to Roll20 (once per quarter)
- Rank: Seasoned
- Races: Non-human races are possible but subject to GM Approval
- Arcane Backgrounds Available: Magic, Miracles and Gifted
This group includes one Roll20 session per quarter. Session dates will be worked out each quarter but will generally be on a Friday from 8:00PM - 12:00 AM EST.