Google Handle: Your google hangouts username
Character Name Mr, Givens
Rank: Novice Experience: 5 Advances Left: 0
Iconic Framework: Altess Robotic Defensive Personal Assistant (retrapped Combat Cyborg)
Attributes: Agility d10, Smarts d6, Spirit d6, Strength d12+2, Vigor d12
Charisma: -2; Pace: 8 d10 run die; Parry: 7; Toughness 24 (8); Strain: 0
Skills: (Note: +2 on common knowledge rolls)
- Knowledge (History) d8 (3 HJ)
- Shooting d10 (3 HJ, 1 build)
- Fighting d10 (2HJ, 2 build)
- Tracking d6 (2 build)
- Survival d6 (2 build)
- Piloting d6 (2 build)
- Notice d8 (4 build)
- Repair d6 (2 build)
- Code of Honor (Major): Honor is very important to your character. He keeps his word, won’t abuse or kill prisoners, and generally tries to operate within his world’s particular notion of proper gentlemanly or ladylike behavior
- Loyal (Minor): Your character may not be a hero, but he’d give his life for his friends. This character can never leave a man behind if there’s any chance at all he could help.
- Vow (Minor): Serve and protect Dorian
- Fleet-Footed: +2 Pace and d10 run die type
- More Machine: ‘Borgs add +2 to recover from Shaken, ignore one level of wound modifiers, possess a self contained breathing apparatus, and are immune to poison and disease
- Upgradable: +6 strain
- Rich: +5,000 credits and 2 HJ rolls
- Filthy Rich:+20,000 credits and 3 HJ rolls.
- Frenzy: This allows them to make an extra Fighting attack per round at a –2 penalty to all Fighting rolls. This attack must be taken at the same time as another Fighting attack though it may target any two foes adjacent to the hero (Wild Cards roll two Fighting dice and one Wild Die). The –2 penalty is subtracted from all attacks.
- Quick: Discard draw of 5 or less for new card.
Name (how many times selected, i.e. 1) - Strain: 0
- Armor Plating (1), Each level adds +4 Armor, (1 Strain; 40,000 credits)
- Audio Package, Ear canal replacements, embedded speakers and microphones, and a number of other enhancements give the cyborg an array of listening and projection options—+2 to hearing-based Notice checks; hyper-sonic and sub-sonic ranges to his hearing; a loudspeaker capable of projecting audio over a 100-yard radius; automatic sound dampeners that give a +2 to resist any audio-based attacks or deafening effects. Finally, the audio package allows sounds and conversations to be recorded and played back later. (Strain 1; 40,000 credits)
- Bionic Strength Augmentation, Fully bionic arms and legs, reinforced artificial musculature, and other techniques raise the cyborg’s Strength. Each step past d12 adds a +1. (Strain 1; 9,000 credits)
- Core Electronics Package, This set of electronic and data systems grants the following—a mini-computer; a computer interface jack for direct linking to other systems, which grants a +4 to appropriate Repair checks and Common Knowledge rolls; a radio with a 20-mile range. (Strain 1; 22,000 credits)
- CyberWired Reflexes, The cyborg’s Agility is increased one step for each application of these artificial nervous system enhancements and hard-wired celerity systems. Each step past d12 adds a +1. This particular enhancement is a requirement for many other upgrades. (Strain 1; 12,000 credits)
- Optics Package, One or both of the cyborg’s eyes are replaced, granting the following: +2 all sight-based Notice checks; thermal imaging and night vision (ignore illumination penalties); 50× magnification for distance; 20× macro lens for up-close detail; glare filters that give a +2 on checks to avoid blinding flashes and related light burst effects. Finally, the Optics Package provides the ability to record still or moving images and store them for later viewing or display. Switching modes is a free action. (Strain 1; 60,000 credits)
- Reinforced Frame (2), Metals, ceramics, and other tough substances cover the cyborg head-to-toe and are laced through his skeleton and musculature. Each application is +2 Toughness. (Strain 1; 150,000 credits)
- Robotic Mainframe Core, Housing for the advanced AI that controls the hulking frame. The robot is immune to poison, disease, and does not need to breathe. It is also not subject to mind control or influencing abilities but can be hacked and completely shut down by powerful EMP weapons/effects.
- Hand-to-Hand Reaction Wiring (1): Requiring at least one level of Cyber-Wired Reflexes, this upgrade grants a +2 to all Fighting checks. (Strain 1; 30,000 credits)
- Targeting Eye (1): Requiring the Optics Package, this enhancement grants a +2 to all Shooting rolls for weapons the character spends at least a full round calibrating. (Strain 1; 12,000 credits)
- Nano-Repair System (1): This system for releasing nanobots can heal biological damage and repair synthetic systems as well. One wound is healed per day, and the cyborg gains a +4 to resist Bleeding Out. They also grant a 50% chance to reject any poison or disease in the system (though Internal Life Support negates the need for this). (Strain 2; 250,000 credits)
- Subject Matter Expert Port (U): The character has an external port where he can plug in a single skill chip. It’s a free action
to change a chip in a port but requires a full round before the new information is available. A chip adds or increases one specific (non-arcane) Smarts-linked skill up to four die types. The Strain refers to the embedded port itself, chips cause no Strain on their own. (Strain 1, 3,000 credits for port, 2,000 credits for a one die type chip, 5,000 credits for a two die type chip, 10,000 credits for a three die type chip, and 25,000 credits for a four die type chip