Snow in Saguaro

User avatar
Keiko
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:34 am

Re: Snow in Saguaro

Post by Keiko » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:43 pm

Keiko sighed and dutifully took her place alongside Kelly.

A little bored already, she made a game of looking ahead to see if there were more cameras, and plotting what kind of hilarious shenanigans to show those cameras instead of her squad marching down the hallway.

User avatar
Kelly
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:00 pm

Re: Snow in Saguaro

Post by Kelly » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:33 am

Marcus wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:32 pm
Marcus looks at Kelly. "Can you see through my mind? I,I can see through s,s,stuff"
"I don't...think so... Kelly slowly says through the SVC, with more than a hint of uncertainty in her tone. AS they move she tries to keep Blitz and his metal sphere between her an the majority of the hallway behind.

" I mean, I might be able to, but it would require me to take over your thoughts completely. I've never really tried without gaining full control. It never really came up in any of the training scenarios we ran." Kelly, shakes her head and brings her focus back to the moment. "Either way, now probably isn't the time to try it out."
OOC Comments
Kelly most certainly can't see through other peoples eyes. That would require the telepathy power with the mind rider modifier. She currently has a limited form of telepathy that only works with her mind control to grant the infinite distance advantage of that power. I just wrote this to leave open the chance for its development and to play her up as a "newbie"
Kelly Robinson
Kelly ‘Quack Robinson

Wounds: 0/4; Fatigue: 0/3
Parry: 4/6
Toughness: 9(4)

Active effects:
Notable Edges: Killer Instinct, Mentalist

Bennies: 4/3
+1 for interlude

Adventure Cards:

Edit Signature
Gear
11 EP (factoring in free pistol)
  • (0) Gas Mask
    • 2 lbs
  • (0) Cold Weather Clothes
  • (0) Subvoval Comlink - Speak to the team silently, -4 to notice it
  • (0) Encrypted Smartphone - 24 hour charge, -6 to hack or jam
  • (4) Armored Stealth Suit - +4 armor, +2 to stealth on visual and sound
    • 7lbs
  • (1) Ballistic Helmet - +4 armor on the head
    • 4lbs
  • (¼) Folding Knife - Concealable
    • Str+d4 Damage
    • 1lbs
  • (2) Advanced First Aid Kit
    • 5lbs
    • +1 to healing
  • (1 ¼ ) Incendiary Grenade - Ignores armor, target on fire at 4-6 (separate roll)
    • QTY 5
    • Range 5/10/20
    • MBT
    • 3d6 damage
    • 5lbs
  • (1) Sleeping gas Grenade - Vigor at -4 or knocked out for 2d6 hours, lasts 3 rounds.
    • QTY 4
    • Range 5/10/20
    • MBT
    • 4lbs
  • (½) Tranquilizer Pen - vigor roll at -4 (-6 with raise)
    • Range 3/6/12
    • 1 shot
  • (1) Night vision goggles - eliminates dim and dark penalties
    • 2 lbs

Weight: 23 of 40lbs

User avatar
Marcus
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:44 pm

Re: Snow in Saguaro

Post by Marcus » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:37 am

Marcus nods, "oh, okay, well if you want to be safe in the sphere you still can,but your situation awareness will be low."

User avatar
Trent
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:39 pm

Re: Snow in Saguaro

Post by Trent » Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:57 pm

Trent chuckles sticking near Simon. Hopefully Kieko’s theoretical antics would have whatever security is stationed here in stitches right quick. Trent kept the chatter at a minimum preferring to remain alert and focused.

Simon’s quick and quiet question about the Directorate pulled on his mind a bit. That was a good question and even better if they were why did not SPEAR tell the team. The more he thought about it as he headed down the left hall way the more he felt this was a one way trip for folks who pissed off the wrong people.

What would my wife think? My kid... Kieko catches his eye and her youth seals the deal. Out of the blue Trent muttered, ” Fuck this!” He put his phone on the ground breaking it and snapping the sim card. ” We are without a net on this one. Best if no one is pulling the strings.”

Maybe this cost him his families life, but he was done for now taking the lives of other SPEAR agents.

1d20: 13
Pace: 6; Parry: 6; Toughness:9(4) +4 armor
Skills:
Notice d4
Athletics: d6
Tradecraft: d6
Fighting: d8

User avatar
Azrael
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:00 pm

Re: Snow in Saguaro

Post by Azrael » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:53 pm

Sticking close to Julie almost directly behind her, Azrael shakes his head at the banter and the ripping of the newbies. He listens close for any sounds of enemies getting ready to ambush them.

User avatar
Julie
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:10 pm

Re: Snow in Saguaro

Post by Julie » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:17 pm

Trent wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:57 pm
Out of the blue Trent muttered, ” Fuck this!” He put his phone on the ground breaking it and snapping the sim card. ” We are without a net on this one. Best if no one is pulling the strings.”
@Trent, what the heck, man? Are we compromised?" She means, "are the comms compromised," but it comes out this way.

User avatar
Simon CROSS Harris
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:46 pm

Re: Snow in Saguaro

Post by Simon CROSS Harris » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:41 pm

Trent wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:57 pm

Simon’s quick and quiet question about the Directorate pulled on his mind a bit. That was a good question and even better if they were why did not SPEAR tell the team. The more he thought about it as he headed down the left hall way the more he felt this was a one way trip for folks who pissed off the wrong people.

Out of the blue Trent muttered, ” Fuck this!” He put his phone on the ground breaking it and snapping the sim card. ” We are without a net on this one. Best if no one is pulling the strings.”
Simon showed no surprise but turned slowly back to look at @Trent and put his right hand on Trent's right shoulder, gave a squeeze, a nod and turned back with both hands on his newly acquired H&K.
Julie wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:17 pm
@Trent, what the heck, man? Are we compromised?" She means, "are the comms compromised," but it comes out this way.

Simon felt it better that they go full tactical but realized that the team was ill equipped to follow through that way. So his response was just a nod from him to @Julie.

User avatar
Marcus
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:44 pm

Re: Snow in Saguaro

Post by Marcus » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:48 pm

Holy crap, Marcus considered himself a cautious person. But why did he not consider the team was comprised, he had to do something to ensure that none of them turned on him. Maybe the new kid was safe, but what about the others...

User avatar
Stoic
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron
Posts: 191
Joined: Fri May 25, 2018 8:58 am

Re: Snow in Saguaro

Post by Stoic » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:41 pm

The group heads left, wisely spacing themselves out as to avoid a total party loss in case of an ambush. The hallway is about 10 feet wide (3.ish") and 20 feet long (6ish") It is quickly apparent that the large metal sphere rolling on the concrete makes being stealthy almost impossible. The group enters the left hallway and the lights immediately go out, a dull green emergency lighting system kicking in a few seconds later. With a successful notice roll, you see another one of the small cameras mounted at the end of the hall.
OOC Comments
If Keiko is using an illusion, roll it now please. The lighting is now Dim. Also give me a notice roll at a -2, this is for hearing so please apply/subtract any necessary penalties.
Those brave enough to go to the end of the hallway, see that it leads down 30 meters (15 squares) with a room with a closed door on the left, and two other rooms with closed doors on the right. The door on the left is about 5 meters down (2.5") and the ones on the right are 7 (3.5'0 and 15 meters (7.50 down. At the end of the hallway is a door with the words "Stairs" imprinted on it.
GM Bennies 9/9
Wild Card Bennies ?

User avatar
RFT
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron
Posts: 2658
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:55 pm
Location: Black Company

Re: Snow in Saguaro

Post by RFT » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:38 pm

OOC Comments
Notice d6-2
Notice 1d6-2 = 3: 5
Wild 1d6-2 = 3: 5

Does Low Light Vision reduce this penalty?

Benjy to reroll
Notice 1d6-2 = 1: 3
Wild 1d6-2 = 0: 2
Shaping Worlds Together
The 99's Game Master Bennies 6
  • +6 Players


Shaintar Game Master Bennies 6
  • +6 Players


Nightbane Game Master Bennies 5
  • +5 Players
  • Recurring NPCs
    Danielson 2 (spent to set the stage)
    Grimm 3 elan, Against the Odds, The Winning Side
    Harvest 2
    Marry 2 Against the Odds
    Michael 2 Against the Odds


Phase World - The Remorseless 11
  • +8 Players
    +2 Sidekicks
    +1 Joker for Abreaz
Abreaz (The Target) 3 elan, Assassin, Can spend a Benny on a Joker for the Drop, Quick, Imp Level Headed, highly tactical, will attack the weakest target until defeated
  • -0 None spent
    +1 Joker
  • The Pursuit
    Nemesis (Captain - Temporal Wizard) 2
    Royce (Second Officer - Charmer) 4 Elan
    Grudge (Security - Brute) 1 Unlucky
    Hiesh (Tactical - Illusionist) 2
    Iasah (Ally - Godling) 4 Elan
    Slip (Partial Cyborg - Pilot) 2
  • Naruni
    Castruccio (Uteni - Contract Holder) 3 elan
    Opserv (Security - Repobot) 2
    Ultor (Security - Repobot) 2
    Indohc (Security - TW) 2
  • Dream Makers
    Aalor 2
"Possible and practical are two comrades who rarely see eye to eye."
Rob Towell

User avatar
Azrael
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:00 pm

Re: Snow in Saguaro

Post by Azrael » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:01 pm

Notice: 5
Notice: 1d6+2 = 3: 1
Wild: 1d6+2 = 5: 3
Azrael raises his hand to quiet those nearby as he listens closer as he feels something is clearly amiss. Hearing some low moaning and some beeping Azrael motions toward a door on the left he moves up to it cautiously slowly opening the door with his gun in hand.

User avatar
Keiko
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:34 am

Re: Snow in Saguaro

Post by Keiko » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:24 pm

Keiko spotted the camera, and quickly concentrated, creating an image in front of the the sensor...depicting a scene of the corridor beyond being empty of anyone or anything moving through it. For the moment she managed to avoid the temptation to show a monster clown or something walking down towards the camera, grinning toothily...but it was only a matter of time.

The others could see it, a square picture hanging in the air like a TV screen without a TV, blocking the camera from their sight.

"I got the camera," she said softly.

Rolls
Notice 1d6: 4 or 1d6: 4

User avatar
Stoic
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron
Posts: 191
Joined: Fri May 25, 2018 8:58 am

Re: Snow in Saguaro

Post by Stoic » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:59 pm

Keiko hears a soft rhythmic beeping noise behind the door Azrael is about to open, He slowly turns the handle, and eases the door open.

The group sees what appears to be a small infirmary. There are two hospital beds, a slew of medical machines pushed against one of the walls, The emergency lights are on in here as well, and one of the machines seems to be beeping, an error message flashing on its monitor. You notice a man, laying on the floor, wearing only brief underwear and a pair of dress shoes, Anyone who succeeds with a notice or k/medicine roll can easily see that his extremities are bright red, obviously a case of extreme frostbite. As the door opens the man looks to Azrael, a thin stream of drool spilling out of the corner of his mouth.

"You came" he says, grinning madly. "You finally came. Let's get out of here, shall we?" He scowls. "Did you get her? Did you get that $%#@!?"
OOC Comments
Anyone who enters the room, please give me a notice roll at a -4. Feel free to interact with the man, and the room. Pose your questions/actions and I will respond.
GM Bennies 9/9
Wild Card Bennies ?

User avatar
Simon CROSS Harris
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:46 pm

Re: Snow in Saguaro

Post by Simon CROSS Harris » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:12 pm

Cross hears the beeping of the medical equipment, sees the man on the floor in his skivvies, and pops his head in for a cursory glance.

"Were there two of you in this room?"

Cross points to the second set of medical equipment and monitors that were set up on opposites sides of the room.

Notice 9 _
[*] Notice 1d6+2 = 6: 4
[*] Wild 1d6+2 = 8: 6
[*] Aced! Wild 1d6+8 = 9: 1
Cross remembers the man asking about getting a she and he goes back to pulling sentry duty in the hallway.

User avatar
Marcus
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:44 pm

Re: Snow in Saguaro

Post by Marcus » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:16 pm

Floating to the room Marcus hears the man's words and says to the others over the subvocals. "Enemy t,t,telepath, or insanity?" But he gives up before finishing, frustrated at the effort of getting it all out.

"I am n, not a shoe p,p, guy. But his lefty is weird. "

Success
Notice 1d6-4 = 2: 6 Ace 1d6+2 = 6: 4
Wild 1d6-4 = 0: 4

User avatar
Simon CROSS Harris
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:46 pm

Re: Snow in Saguaro

Post by Simon CROSS Harris » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:31 pm

His effort to review the situation pays off. Just as he is backing out of the door an oddity in the man draws his attention.

" @Marcus and @Azrael, cover me." He slings is H&K over his shoulder and bends down near the man.

First Cross checks the tissue around the hands and wrists. Next he shakes his head, shoes on and no covers for the beds. He then inspects the man for needle marks where IVs and transfusition would go, because cold people need hidration and fluids. He then returns to the shoes.

"Outside of the fact he is wearing shoes, anyone else think these shoes are weird?"

User avatar
Stoic
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron
Posts: 191
Joined: Fri May 25, 2018 8:58 am

Re: Snow in Saguaro

Post by Stoic » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:33 pm

The man looks at Cross, confused. "Two?" he coughs, and spits up a good amount of blood. He turns and you see it. A thick shard of ice, buried deep in his stomach already turning into a dark red slush.
OOC Comments
A healing roll would be helpful here.
GM Bennies 9/9
Wild Card Bennies ?

User avatar
Stoic
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron
Posts: 191
Joined: Fri May 25, 2018 8:58 am

Re: Snow in Saguaro

Post by Stoic » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:34 pm

Cross grabs the man's shoe and gives it a twist. The heel pops off and an SD drive falls to the ground.
GM Bennies 9/9
Wild Card Bennies ?

User avatar
Simon CROSS Harris
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:46 pm

Re: Snow in Saguaro

Post by Simon CROSS Harris » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:47 pm

Looking for sheets or anything he can use to press the wound, Cross shakes his head while he searches.

Picking up the chip from the floor, Cross hands @Trent one of the confiscated laptops and the chip "See what you can do with this."

taking the extra winter gear from his pack he gets the man comfortable and begins applying pressure and seeping the wound dry withwhatever sheets or bedding he can find. He does not say anything about how bad a stomach wound is.

"So how exactly did you end up here?"

While the man holds the compress, Cross pulls out a canteen and gives the man some water.

User avatar
Stoic
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron
Posts: 191
Joined: Fri May 25, 2018 8:58 am

Re: Snow in Saguaro

Post by Stoic » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:10 pm

The man pauses for a moment, then his eyes roll into the back of his head. After an uncomfortably long pause, he snaps back to attention, spitting out a dark red wad of mucus. "Extract! We Need to Extract! She will kill us" a coughing fit, so severe you think it will never end. "all..." he says meekly.
GM Bennies 9/9
Wild Card Bennies ?

User avatar
Simon CROSS Harris
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:46 pm

Re: Snow in Saguaro

Post by Simon CROSS Harris » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:21 pm

Cross gives the man another swig of water from his canteen, grateful he had brought two cuz he has no way of sterilizing the canteen or the water.

Turning to those behind him, "Need to get moving. The enemy has already moved on to our location."

Facing the wounded man once more, "How many have you seen here?"

Cross continues to apply pressure and position the man as comfortably as possible, even leaning him against the wall to get him to lean over the wound and so he does not drown in his own blood and bile.

User avatar
Julie
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:10 pm

Re: Snow in Saguaro

Post by Julie » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:36 pm

Simon CROSS Harris wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:21 pm

Cross continues to apply pressure and position the man as comfortably as possible, even leaning him against the wall to get him to lean over the wound and so he does not drown in his own blood and bile.
”Hey, @Kelly, take a look at this guy, will you? Let’s not have him bleed out on us. I can help. @Simon CROSS Harris, make some room.”

Notice 9 (5 after scene modifier, if applicable), Healing 7 to support Kelly
Notice 1d8: 8 + 1d8: 1
Wild 1d6: 2
Julie ignores obscurement penalties for Notice rolls

Healing (gifted) 1d4: 4 + 1d4: 3
Wild 1d6: 5

User avatar
Marcus
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:44 pm

Re: Snow in Saguaro

Post by Marcus » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:49 pm

Marcus kept thinking this feel like a trap. To much like a trap for him to be comfortable. Moving away from the man on the ground he looks around for who ever is going to ambush them.
Notice
Rolled above, does not feel right to keep rolling in the same scene.

User avatar
Kelly
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:00 pm

Re: Snow in Saguaro

Post by Kelly » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:28 am

Julie wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:36 pm

”Hey, Kelly, take a look at this guy, will you? Let’s not have him bleed out on us. I can help. Simon CROSS Harris, make some room.”
Rolls
Healing 1d8+2 = 10: 8 (+1 from advanced Medkit, +1 from Julie's support)
Ace! 1d8+10 = 13: 3
Wild 1d6+1 = 5: 4

Mind Reading (+2 from Mentalist), -4 from going undetected option)
Smarts 1d8-2 = -1: 1
Wild 1d6-2 = 2: 4

If the opposed roll fails, killer instinct gives her a re-roll:
Smarts 1d8-2 = 4: 6
Wild 1d6-2 = 4: 6
Ace 1d6+4 = 9: 5
Kelly was just reaching out to open one of the other doors, maybe unwisely, with everyone else's focus on the dying man in the other room, when Julie called out to her.

Kelly rushes into the room, and doesn't miss a beat as she takes in the rambling man and his many wounds. She had seen much more gruesome injuries in her ER rotations back in Med-school.

"Give me some room" she says, squeezing in between Cross and the stranger. She opens the Med Kit and removes the cloth Cross had been using to staunch the bleeding. She quickly disinfects the wound, and after a quick inspection, stitches up what she can and dresses it in sterile bandages.

While, she works, she reaches out to the man's mind, hoping to get info that the his rambling isn't giving them.
Kelly Robinson
Kelly ‘Quack Robinson

Wounds: 0/4; Fatigue: 0/3
Parry: 4/6
Toughness: 9(4)

Active effects:
Notable Edges: Killer Instinct, Mentalist

Bennies: 4/3
+1 for interlude

Adventure Cards:

Edit Signature
Gear
11 EP (factoring in free pistol)
  • (0) Gas Mask
    • 2 lbs
  • (0) Cold Weather Clothes
  • (0) Subvoval Comlink - Speak to the team silently, -4 to notice it
  • (0) Encrypted Smartphone - 24 hour charge, -6 to hack or jam
  • (4) Armored Stealth Suit - +4 armor, +2 to stealth on visual and sound
    • 7lbs
  • (1) Ballistic Helmet - +4 armor on the head
    • 4lbs
  • (¼) Folding Knife - Concealable
    • Str+d4 Damage
    • 1lbs
  • (2) Advanced First Aid Kit
    • 5lbs
    • +1 to healing
  • (1 ¼ ) Incendiary Grenade - Ignores armor, target on fire at 4-6 (separate roll)
    • QTY 5
    • Range 5/10/20
    • MBT
    • 3d6 damage
    • 5lbs
  • (1) Sleeping gas Grenade - Vigor at -4 or knocked out for 2d6 hours, lasts 3 rounds.
    • QTY 4
    • Range 5/10/20
    • MBT
    • 4lbs
  • (½) Tranquilizer Pen - vigor roll at -4 (-6 with raise)
    • Range 3/6/12
    • 1 shot
  • (1) Night vision goggles - eliminates dim and dark penalties
    • 2 lbs

Weight: 23 of 40lbs

User avatar
Simon CROSS Harris
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:46 pm

Re: Snow in Saguaro

Post by Simon CROSS Harris » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:23 pm

When @Kelly shows with the medkit, Cross bows out. Carefully backing out past @Julie and nodding to @Trent as Cross places a confiscated laptop and the chip into Trent's hands.

"Do your thing. We have information that needs retrieving. You have the skills and I have your back. Now get cracking."

Cross unslinges his H&K machine gun and moves further down the hall. He checks the two remaining doors by placing a hand on them only. He feels for the cold and looks out for more spy cams.

User avatar
Marcus
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:44 pm

Re: Snow in Saguaro

Post by Marcus » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:22 pm

Placing a metal hand softly on Cross's should Sentinel looks through the unopened doors for booby traps and ambushes before cross opens them to ensure no dangers. His normally large bubble compressed down around him to allow more mobility.

Speaking over the sub-vocal coms he says. "Let me check for traps."

User avatar
Trent
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:39 pm

Re: Snow in Saguaro

Post by Trent » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:24 pm

Last Op
A bald man was looking at Trent with a puzzle look of horror and disapointment. Mordrick Hangbang a mad bomber if their ever was one in SPEAR. Trent was 20 feet from him unconsious lying in the snow with his cammo cloak on top of him making him blend into the nearby snow bank.

Mordrick yelled fighting the cold wind having lost his helmet earlier, ”I know it was you, you goddamn mother fucker. You killed them.”. Mordrick drew his HK having finally located Trent. ” Just tell me why Trent? I had your back the whole fucking time. I was watching out for you. Why—-“ ppfit whent the head shot from Trent’s nearly silient drone flying behind Mordrick. The mad bomber fell to the ground with little ceremony staining the snow red.

The drone landed easily near Trent settling into the snow. The cyber security agent shook his head disengaging with the drone controller cradled at his feet and stood walking to the body of Mordrick. Trent muttered pulling out his phone and sending a text, ” You wouldn’t understand why... Sorry...” His phone chimed softly and he glanced at it seeing a photo of his wife and daughter he had never met.
Trent nods at his hero glad that Cross gave him a task. It was easier for him to consentrate now that his phone had been smashed and left behind. I... I can’t go through that again... Not even for them.

He settles down and closes his eyes going into the laptop and chip Cross had found. ” Thanks Cross.”

Hacking +6-4= 1d8+2 = 6: 4 wild 1d6+2 = 6: 4
Pace: 6; Parry: 6; Toughness:9(4) +4 armor
Skills:
Notice d4
Athletics: d6
Tradecraft: d6
Fighting: d8

User avatar
Stoic
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron
Posts: 191
Joined: Fri May 25, 2018 8:58 am

Re: Snow in Saguaro

Post by Stoic » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:54 pm

Julie gets to work and quickly stabalizes the wound. She even finds a pharmaceutical grade pain killer which seems to help the man's pain level tremendously. So much so that the mad glaze that has spread over his eyes is gone, and his wits appear to be about him. He no longer whines about "her" whoever that may be, and instead keeps his mouth shut, occasionally glancing past Julie to the door as if expecting someone.

With Marcus's help, Cross quickly determines that the doors are not trapped. Marcus not only discovers that they are not trapped, but he seems clear through them, and the other sets of doors beyond them to discover that four people seem to be locked behind four separate doors, as if they are in prison cells.

Trent slices through the facilities security like a space wasp through a bio borg, quickly gaining access to the networked cameras again. When he puts the SD card into the laptop he pulls up a series of encrypted filescontaining quite a bit of information regarding the facility itself. He learns that there is a secret project known as "Prometheus" and that there is something in the facility that is an experiment, being tested on the hostages.
GM Bennies 9/9
Wild Card Bennies ?

User avatar
RFT
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron
Posts: 2658
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:55 pm
Location: Black Company

Re: Snow in Saguaro

Post by RFT » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:49 pm

Over the coms Marcus explains the prisoners. "We, s,s, maybe can clear t,t,the building before s,s,s recovering them."
Shaping Worlds Together
The 99's Game Master Bennies 6
  • +6 Players


Shaintar Game Master Bennies 6
  • +6 Players


Nightbane Game Master Bennies 5
  • +5 Players
  • Recurring NPCs
    Danielson 2 (spent to set the stage)
    Grimm 3 elan, Against the Odds, The Winning Side
    Harvest 2
    Marry 2 Against the Odds
    Michael 2 Against the Odds


Phase World - The Remorseless 11
  • +8 Players
    +2 Sidekicks
    +1 Joker for Abreaz
Abreaz (The Target) 3 elan, Assassin, Can spend a Benny on a Joker for the Drop, Quick, Imp Level Headed, highly tactical, will attack the weakest target until defeated
  • -0 None spent
    +1 Joker
  • The Pursuit
    Nemesis (Captain - Temporal Wizard) 2
    Royce (Second Officer - Charmer) 4 Elan
    Grudge (Security - Brute) 1 Unlucky
    Hiesh (Tactical - Illusionist) 2
    Iasah (Ally - Godling) 4 Elan
    Slip (Partial Cyborg - Pilot) 2
  • Naruni
    Castruccio (Uteni - Contract Holder) 3 elan
    Opserv (Security - Repobot) 2
    Ultor (Security - Repobot) 2
    Indohc (Security - TW) 2
  • Dream Makers
    Aalor 2
"Possible and practical are two comrades who rarely see eye to eye."
Rob Towell

Post Reply

Return to “Adventure Forum”