Mission 8: Saving Hauptmann Schmidt

Adventures of the Legion's 1st Special Exploratory Team.
Venatus Vinco
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Mission 8: Saving Hauptmann Schmidt

Post by Venatus Vinco » Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:48 am

Saving Hauptmann Schmidt
Conditions wrote:
  • In the Skybunker (invisibility has expired)
The Coalition operates a military base outside of the city of Fort El Dorado. This base started life as an outpost but has seen rapid expansion since Arkasas joined the Coalition States. Landing areas have been cleared for giant Death’s Head Transports and even the massive CS Skylifter aircraft. Rumor has it the Emperor is considering sending a Firestorm mobile fortress to augment the base and protect CS Arkansas against the growing threat from the Federation of Magic and local ‘terrorist organizations’ (aka the Tomorrow Legion).

Step One: Avoid Detection
Military air traffic happens daily with transports shuttling troops all over the CS Empire. Figuring out which transport will house the prisoner and its flight path is a top priority. No point in hijacking the wrong transport. Unfortunately, the base is well into the Coalition controlled area of Arkansas making any attempts to fly or infiltrate via ground extremely difficult due to military grade air and ground defenses.
  • Skills: Any
    Tokens Required: 15
    Difficulty: -4 (Stealth, Survival, Electronics are only at -2)
Dog Packs!
Using Arcane skill as a support roll is possible but is treated as an additional complication (-2) due to the presence of CS Dog Packs and Psi-Stalkers

Failure
If the group fails to collect all the tokens they will lose one extra per lost token or can opt to take a wound instead.
Signature
Didn't have a signature but wanted the 1 EP for using OOC tags!

Stormforge

Re: Mission 8: Saving Hauptmann Schmidt

Post by Stormforge » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:00 am

Survival -2, 1d8-2 = 2: 4 Wild 1d6-2 = 2: 4
After flying a head on my griffon better set down and look arround.
Stormforge all brimming full of power having merged with the raptor god Kawhi strode into the wild looking for a way past the CS patrols. While bending over a series of deep tracks Gryphus never hears the snapping of twigs and leaves behind him. A pawed hand grabs him from behind, ” Grrrr... Thompson to base... I got some two bit muck raker poking around.”

Stormforge cries, ” Unhand me and I will show you a beautiful life... A world with wonder and gleam such that your eyes will unbeleive!”

The black haired dog boy growls again, ” Yeah Echo to Serria one this guy might be a frequent patron at Wild Bills... Seems to be going on about a world of wonder.”

Stormforge was about to rain down lightning and call thunder when the dog boy shethed his side arm. Mosre docile the dogboy barked ” Listen fella, head back to your homestead... No need for you to tear an ACL or anything out here wondering around in the dark. Also watch commander Durant said to keep your wonders in your pants. Have a good night Stormforge...”

Gryphus noded and walked a way... He muttered suddenly, ” Stormforge? How the hell...” Gryphus’ words were cut short as he never saw the vibro blade coming. The tip burst through his chest leaking blood...

Gryphus fell to the ground whispering, ”Seric...”

I’ll the take the wound.
Character Info
Charisma: 0; Pace: 6; Parry: 6; Toughness: 13(7); Strain: 0
Skills: Notice d6, stealth d4, Fighting d8, Mystisim d10+1
Weapon in hand: Enchanted Staff (Quickness and Teleport)
Combat Edges: None
Powers Active: none
Wounds: none
Fatigue: none
PPE: 20/20
Bennies
Bennies: 1/3
-1 for build rolls
-1 for reroll on Dramatic task
+1 fast post
+1 fast post
-1 dramatic task
-1 dramatic task

Venatus Vinco
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Venatus Vinco » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:50 am

OOC Comments
Taking the Wound!
harsh
But I meant that on total successes not per each roll
For example, if you end up getting 13/15 tokens you can sacrifice two extras or take a wound
Signature

Seric
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Seric » Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:27 pm

Tracking 13

Dice Tracking d8 (Scene Mod -4)

1d8 = 8: 8 1d8 = 5: 5 bennie EE 1d6 = 4: 4 = 17-4 = 13

Wild 1d6 = 2: 2

Seric skims across the ground, low and careful on the hover cycle trying to keep up with the griffin riding mage.

'Slow down Stormforge. If I go faster my engine will make too much noise.'

Seeing the Mage land Seric sighs.

'Good, we are damned close and on foot will be stealthier by far. Maybe now I can catch up too.'

Dismounting and heading on foot the Mage sneaks further ahead.

Moments later a Seric lands and kills the engine. Looking sideways at the big “bird” the two lock eyes a moment until the griffin snorts and Seric flinches, the Slinger then runs after Stormforge in order to catch up.

While doing so the Villain of Carlsbad slows and crouches down. Canting his head a little he listens to talking ahead, and sees the tracks at the same time.

'Oh crap. Dog Boys and somewhere over to the right is a Psi Stalker. That limits my options considerably.'

Setting his small backpack down on the ground Seric moves further to the right as he hears Stormforge talking.

Just beyond the next tree is the Stalker who is sitting on the rear tailgate of a beat up jeep. Left over from a by gone age, its rusty tailgate is being used as a seat.

"Durant here...listen stupid I'm not base, I'm Sierra, and you are echo, Thompson, got it! You report to me! Anyway what you got... well I don't care. Kill him or don't if he's harmless. Just do it and get back here with that water from the stream this PB&J sucks and is making my mouth more gucky than a ruptured ACL. This is why I usually just suck Mages dry....wait. DO I sniff sniff, is the guy with you a Mage? I smell something. Hurry back."

As the Psi Stalker tosses the rest of the sandwich on the ground, the radio onto the jeep bed, and stands up to stretch Seric moves in from behind the man.

---

Rifling through the dead Stalkers pack Seric glances over at the dead man and whispers. "Sucker." Pocketing the cred stick from the Psi Stalker's pack the Psi Slinger moves past the broken neck Psi Stalker, grabs his CS radio and heads towards where he hears a growling voice telling Stormforge to move along.

Moving quietly though the trees Seric sees the Mage muttering and walking away.

'Good, let him go.'

Then the black haired dog boy pounces towards Stormforge with a vibro knife.

'Shi...'

Bursting across the distance Seric runs closer as the blade is plunged into the Mage, fierce anger turns the Slingers vision red at the edges.

Ruthless bloodthirsty and remorseless anger flows in the psychics mind so much so that the dog boys senses it and instead of stabbing the Mage a second time, spins to face Seric.

Slashing the vibro blade out at Seric, Thompson growls deeply as behind him Stormforge slumps forward.

Barreling into the large dog boy Seric catches the swing under his arm, the blade hits him in the side and back, scraping across the armor uselessly. Grasping the dog boys unhelmeted head in both his hands the Psi Slinger unleashes bolts, point blank, from both hands incinerating the mutts head. As the dog boy drops Seric kicks it in the chest and the now headless being lands on the ground near Stormforge. Seething with anger and holding his hands out, pointing pistol fingers at the dead dog boy Seric fights to calm himself.

"Seric...."

A few breaths later he dashes to the Mage's side and turns him over.

Seric slaps a IRMMS to the Mage and utilizes the Healing option on his Armor. Between the two hopefully Stormforge will be revitalized.

"Stormforge, hey. Hold on. Let me get you patched up brother. There. Take a moment, here have some water..."

Snatching the full canteen from the dead dog boy Seric hands it to the Mage.

"When you feel better we can head in together man."

As Stormforge drinks the water and recovers Seric looks from dog boy to mage. Lifting a finger to signal hold on a second Seric moves back to the Psi Stalker and lifts his dead boy up, carries him back to Stormforge and then rushes off to get his own backpack he left down the path. Everything gathered Seric sizes up the dead Stalker.

"We look about the same size. I could wear his CS armor?"

Seric uses the TL radio to send a update to the others.

Note: CK Medium Armor = Medium Armor suits include either the healing power, which can be used on self or others. IRMSS medical tool to heal also.

Roderick Wolfram

Post by Roderick Wolfram » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:23 pm

Electronics 11, Success + 1 Raise
K/Electronics: 1d12+4 = 11: 7 (Normally +6, -2 Scene Modifier)
Wild Die: 1d6+4 = 8: 4

The move into CS territory requires speed and stealth. Flying the Dragonwing overhead, Rod uses the robot's advanced sensors to guide the team around mechanized patrols both in the air and the ground as they approach Fort El Dorado.

"Everyone act casual, and try not to use any magic," Rod says over the comms.
Roderick Wolfram - Robot Pilot EP Record
Stats
Personal
Toughness: 15(8), Pace 6

Edges of Note: Brawny, Level Headed, Elan, Danger Sense, Battle-Hardened*, Fearless*, Nerves of Steel*

* from SuperTech device

Hinderances: Overconfident, Heartless, Loyal

Dragonwing

Size 8, Crew 1 + 3, Strength d12+6, Toughness 35(17), Pace 10, Flight Pace 30 (in Combat), Acc/TS 30/400 (Chase and Non Combat)
Q1 2019 Adventure Cards
  • None Drawn Yet

Stormforge

Post by Stormforge » Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:17 pm

Roderick Wolfram wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:23 pm
Electronics 11, Success + 1 Raise
K/Electronics: Original post: 1d12+4 = 11: 7 (Normally +6, -2 Scene Modifier)
Wild Die: Original post: 1d6+4 = 8: 4

The move into CS territory requires speed and stealth. Flying the Dragonwing overhead, Rod uses the robot's advanced sensors to guide the team around mechanized patrols both in the air and the ground as they approach Fort El Dorado.

"Everyone act casual, and try not to use any magic," Rod says over the comms.
Stormforge’s eyes blazed with elemental prowess as his ally Seric revived him. His voice was low as a storm rumbled, ” Dog boys a plenty... Minus one at least thanks to Seric.”

Gryphus extends his hand both in friendship and assistance in regaining his balance. ” My thanks Seric... I did not realize the hatred that my kind warrents. Shifters sure... Maybe even a walker. But I am trying to bring the beauty of magic back. Don’t they get it?” While the mighty raptor god Kawhi still flowed through his viens, the true atlantean still sought answers.
Character Info
Bennies
-1 for build rolls
+1 fast post
+1 fast post
-1 dramatic task
-1 dramatic task

Anon

Post by Anon » Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:25 am

Electronics 11, Success with a Raise
Electronics 1d8+4 = 7: 3 (Machine Maestro offsets -2 scene modifier, adds an additional +2 for using a TW device, and HJ roll gives him another +2 against electronic security)
Wild 1d6+4 = 6: 2
Let's EE that: 1d6+2 = 4: 2
Anon begins working the radio in his suit, scanning for Coalition broadcasts and pinpointing hostile positions. He marks them down on a chart, keeping careful track of times and movements, looking for patterns. ”This should come in handy.”
Anon
Anon Smith a human Techno-Wizard
Character Sheet

Sinder
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Sinder » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:42 pm

Sinder hates to leave his bodyguard, Angel behind, but A flying Flaming Tiger is a definite give away that there is magic in the area.

Stealth Using a benny to use Psi Roll
Stealth 1d12 = 6: 6 Beny for +4, -4=6
Wild Dice
1d6 = 4: 4

He knows his armor has advantages and disadvantages. It being a bright red is one of those things on the dis side along with that it radiates magic. On the plus side the ability to go through walls is a good stealth concept. He decides to keep it on and dons over his armor an oversize top and bottoms with a cloak and hood. His hover cycle will help him with the getting around. He then starts off with the others. He looks around the suburbs around the forts.

I might know someone near the Fort "I Know a Guy" plus a Adventure card to get all the information.
Revelation Your hero finds all the information
available when doing research, or
realizes critical information when
confronting some obstacle such as
a monster’s weakness, the answer
to a riddle or cipher, etc.

Underground tunnels into the air field where is the Dirty Thirty park the vehicle. Where can we get CS suits or uniforms .
Sinder Baron: Burster (Master Psi)
http://savagerifts.com/sr/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=190
Nicknames: Little Hotfoot, Phoenix,
OOC Comments
Appearance: 6’2” 180 lbs, medium Red Hair, Blue green eyes, hefty, scruffy beard and moustache, not to muscular.
ISP:50/50 Spent 8 Left 42
Active Psi Power:Armor, Flight

Agility d6, Smarts d8, Spirit d10, Strength d6, Vigor d4 +1 due to necklace
Charisma: +1 with Bracers, Pace: 6; Parry: 5; Toughness: 8; Strain: 5

Bennys: 2 for EP, +2 from play, Quarter 3
Cards: Can be played at any time

5 Out of the Frying Pan
31 Flesh Wound EP
46 Renown EP Used Battle of Albuquerque

New Cards 4th quarter

3d52 = 99: 35, 30, 34

Seize the Day The character acts as if he had
drawn a Joker this combat round

Cutting In Line Draw 3 initiative cards and keep the highest.

Weapon
In hand:
NG-33 Laser Pistol
for gun above
15/30/60, Damage 2d4+1, ROF 1, AP 2, Weight 4, Ammo: 20/20

On belt:
NG Super Laser Pistol
15/30/60, Damage 2d6+2, ROF 1, AP 2, Weight 8, Ammo: 20/20
AP Grenade 18/36/72, Damage 3d8, ROF 1, AP 2, Weight .25, Ammo: 6/8
Frag Grenade 18/36/72, Damage 3d6, ROF 1, AP 2, Weight .25, Ammo: 6/8

Code:
Buffalo Spirit Fetish
  • Type of Item: An animal hide pouch containing a buffalo knuckle bone, hair, and sinew. The outside of the pouch has a tribal painted herd of buffalo.
  • Enchantments (One Major): Common Bond
  • P.P.E.: 0
  • Trait: Always on.
  • Trappings: Anyone wearing a Buffalo Spirit Fetish may give her bennies to any other character who is also wearing one. If the wearers cannot communicate with one another then they cannot share bennies.
Necklace of Greater Slumber
Major, Greater Slumber Minor#1, +5PP recharges on Leyline Minor #2, +1 to Vigor

Guantlet of the Demon Slayer
Character must have Smite before using this blade. looks like a normal Knights Guantlet. but when player activates Smite on it various powers can come forth.
Major: Psi Blade Edge Strength and Spirit damage, AP 6, Smite +4 or with a raise +8 Damage and choose a trapping
Major: Florentine Edge (wield two weapons, adds+1to fighting roll-1 to thoose gang up.)
Major: Power Warriors Gift/ Greater Warriors Gift (4/8. Warriors edge one level lower or two at same level)
Major: Power Banish/Banish the Horde (3/6 One or Large Burst area)

Minor: +5 PP

ARMOR:

Armor Via Powers
FA +6 3 MDC+GA+5/10=11/16 +4

Physical Armor
TW Cannonball Armor
Powers: speed, quickness, intangibility
Super Lightweight Composite: ½ weight, d4 strength requirement when powered
Extra Armor: +6 Armor, +1 toughness (+3, +0 when unpowered)
Activation Cost: 1 ISP/hour
Weight: 7 lbs powered (14 lbs, d6 Min Str when unpowered)
PPE Storage: 10

Plastic Man +4+4
in storage

Alecto
Silver Patron
Silver Patron

Post by Alecto » Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:47 pm

Narration ensues once I know what the heck is going on.

Rolls: Knowledge (Computers) 10, 1 benny spent
Gonna go with Computers on this one, in honor of Alecto's newfound hackerness. 1d12-2 = 0: 2 or 1d6-2 = -1: 1 including the -4 penalty

Yeah, bennying that 1d12 = 10: 10 or 1d6 = 5: 5, now includes elan.
OOC Comments
Bennies: 4/4 Red Bennies: 1
Toughness: 21 (9 armor), Parry 9
Notice: 1d8 (+2 visual)

Character Name: Alecto
Race: Android
Iconic Framework: MARS Techno Warrior
Attributes: Agility d10, Smarts d8, Spirit d8, Strength d10 (d12+2), Vigor d8
Charisma: +2; Pace: 6 (8); Parry: 6 (9); Toughness: 11 (+2 in armor, and +7 armor)

Race Package:
Adaptable (2)
Construct (8)

Outsider (-1) (Applies when true robotic nature is revealed)
Distinctive (Concealable; a Wound reveals) (-1)
Restricted Path (No ISP/PPE) (-2)
Wanted (Major) (-2) (CS, Federation would destroy immediately; also mysterious creating faction hasn't forgotten her)
Dependency (Power) (-2)

Skills: 15 (5 fight/shoot/throw)
Shooting 1d10
Fighting 1d8 (1d12+2)
Investigation 1d6
Persuasion 1d6
Stealth 1d8
Streetwise 1d8
Notice 1d8

Hindrances
Clueless (Major - Is rebuilding knowledge of the world after having suffered near-total memory loss)
Stubborn (Minor - Has great confidence in ability to calculate outcomes; tends to reject counterarguments)
Cautious (Minor - Always wants to plan for every contingency; cover every angle)

Edges
Adaptable: Attractive
Upgradable
Brawny (+1 Toughness, 8x Str carrying)
Brave (+2 vs fear)
Ambidextrous (ignore offhand penalty)
Rich (5000creds at start, 2 rolls on gear tables)
Filthy Rich (20,000 at start, 3 more rolls)
Quick Draw (draw weapon as free action, +2 to Agility to fast-draw)
Two-Fisted (ignore multi-action penalty for using off hand)
Level-headed (draw two initiative cards and use best)
Sweep (Make single Fighting attack and apply to all adjacent targets at -2)
Rock and Roll (Ignore recoil penalties on full-auto shots)
Strong Willed (+2 to Taunt and Intimidate; +2 on Tests of Wills)
Elan (+2 on rolls resulting from using a Benny)
Improved Sweep (Fighting attacks made with Sweep suffer no penalty)

Upgrades (Cybernetics): (Max Strain: 12)
Core Electronics (1)
* Interface jack: +4 Repair or Common knowledge for linked equipment, 20 mile radio
Optics Package (1)
* +2 sight Notice, IR/Nightsight, 50x distance/20x macro, +2 vs blinding, record images
Reinforced Frame 2 (2)
* +4 Toughness
Enhanced Vigor 1 (1)
* +1d Vigor
Cyber-Wired Reflexes 1 (1)
* +1d Agility
Wired Chip Port (1)
* 4d skill chip (Fighting)
Targeting Eye (1)
* +2 Shooting on calibrated weapons
Nano-Repair System (2)
* Heal 1 Wound/day, +4 vs Bleeding Out
Built in Weaponry (1)
* 1 Vibroblade (purchased: 13,500)

Gear
Wilk's 237 Laser Pistol (2d6+1, AP4, RoF 1, 16eclip, 15/30/60, semiauto)
JA-11 Laser Rifle (3d6 laser or 3d6+1 ion, AP2, RoF 1, 60eclip, 30/60/120, can do MD for 10x shot power +snapfire, reduces range penalties by 2)
Vibro-Sword (Str+1d10 MD)
NG-E4 Plasma Ejector (3d10 MD, no AP, RoF 1, 12eclip, 24/48/96, snapfire, affects least-armored location, can ignite)
NE-85 Personal Rail Gun
Range: 70/140/280
Damage: 2d10+4
RoF: 3
AP: 4
Shots: 20
Weight: 60 lbs
Cost: 75,000
Notes: Mega Damage, no Snapfire penalty. Shots listed are number of full bursts.
SFD Huntsman Armor (+3 armor mod)

The Fury - Signature Item
Exoskeleton Body Armor
+2 toughness, +9 armor
Pace +2
Str 1d12+2
Full environment
Loudspeaker, 10 mile radio, laser rangefinder, nightvision
Min str d8
96 hours operation on full charge

NG-S2 Survival Pack
2 person tent, +20% water supplies
Sleeping bag
Flashlight w/knife; solar
Inertial compass (+2 to Survival to navigate)
Short range (5 mile) radio
First aid kit (+1 to healing; 3 uses)
Hunting/Fishing kit (+1 to Survival to forage)
Three ‘saw wires’
Fire starter
Survival Knife, hatchet, wooden cross
4 signal flares
Climbing kit w/30 rope
Soap and washcloth
Canteen
2 weeks rations

Anarik Ebonlocke

Post by Anarik Ebonlocke » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:04 am

Ilserayne Supports Anarik +1
Fatigue -1
Persuasion 1d6+4 = 5: 1
Intimidation 4; 1 Token
+1 from Ilserayne, -1 Fatigue
Intimidation 1d8+1 = 5: 4
Wild 1d6+1 = 5: 4
El Dorado
Night
Round 0

If there was one thing that seemed universal about flyboys, it was that they rarely could refuse a pretty face. So when invited to a picnic by a gorgeous local redheaded farm girl, James Sullivan wasn’t thinking with his big head and snuck off base for a literal roll in the hay.

Anarik sat in the shadows as Ilse had her fun, keeping watch for the psi-stalker and dog boy patrols. It irked him he couldn’t simply magic this problem away.

When Ilse was finished, Anarik walked out, laser pistol in his hand. Ilse drew her demon sword from the hay, standing there naked and alluring with a large sword and holding it to the poor boy’s nether regions.

“Now, we have a few questions for you, Mr. Sullivan,” Anarik said. “Let’s begin with the week’s codes for air space clearance for local flight control.”

Anarick and Ilserayne: -1 Fatigue (Bumps and Bruises) - needs 24 hours
Plan: Gryphus and Anarik, you need to locate a ley line or nexus that they will fly through. We've got to beat them to that spot where our Shifter and his demonic side chick are going to trigger a ley line storm.
Character Tracker
Anarik Character Sheet
Parry: 4; Toughness: 14 (8)
Anarik PPE: 22/40 (3 locked) (Ley Line: 105)
  • Banish, Bolt, Detect Arcana, Fear, Soul Drain, Invisibility, Slow, Summon Ally
Amulet: 10/10
  • Armor, Healing, Teleport
Corruption: 0/6
Encumbrance: 20/20 (with pack 50/20; -1 Agi/Str skills)
Common Bond
Bennies: 0/3
Ilse Character Sheet
Parry: 5; Toughness: 10 (3)
Ilse PPE: 6/10
  • Boost/Lower Trait, Disguise, Drain PPE
Adventure Card:
Party Loot
Character Tracker
Anarik Character Sheet
  • Banish, Bolt, Detect Arcana, Fear, Soul Drain, Invisibility, Slow, Summon Ally
Common Bond
Ilse Character Sheet
Adventure Card:

Merlaggon
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Merlaggon » Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:14 pm

Survival 6
Survival (Untrained, but JOAT), so at -2 due difficulty
  • Survival: 1d4-2 = 0: 2
    Wild: 1d6-2 = 3: 5
    • Extra Effort: 1d6+2 = 3: 1 (Elan)
    Result: 6 - Success.
Changing into the form of a peregrine falcon, Merlaggon takes to the skies and soars towards the air base.

I am glad Mother showed me how a falcon should behave, so if anyone sees me, I won't draw any attention. I also should be far enough away from any Dog Boys and Psi Stalkers to keep them from identifying me, and I will be smaller than their Radar should detect as a threat, or they would have too many false positives.
Merlaggon
Alternate Characters: Hans Greuber, Growler

Bennies: 2/3
  • [*]Base Amount
    [*]-1 due Soak vs. Spider's Railgun
    [*]-2 due Reroll Soak vs. Spider's Railgun
    [*]+1 due Joker
    [*]+1 due Posting before Deadline
ISP :8 / 10
PPE :20 /20
Active Psionic Powers: None
Active Magic Powers: None
Combat Edges: Quick (Shapeshifter's Claw)

Pace: 6 (Fly 12); Parry: 8
Toughness: Dragon Form - 36(16) 42 (120) MDC; Size +8
Toughness: Human Form - 14(6); Size 0
Notice: D6
Default Form: Dragon
OOC Comments
Adventure Cards:
[list][*]Enemy (Patron) - "Play at the beginning of the game session. A villain of the GM’s choice becomes your character’s sworn enemy and you may not soak wounds caused directly by him. Starting now, you draw an extra Adventure Card each game session until the enemy is “retired.”[/list]

Worn Armor (Human): CA-1 Heavy Deadboy Armor
Weapon in Hand (Human): None
Weapons Carried: Wilk's 227 Pulse Laser Pistol, Chain Greatsword, TW Light Missile Launcher, TW Heavy Railgun (0/120 Shots)

http://savagerifts.com/sr/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=69

Venatus Vinco
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Venatus Vinco » Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:36 am

Saving Hauptmann Schmidt
SITREP wrote:
  • 1 wound for Merlaggon
  • 1 wound for Gryphus
  • You have made the journey south from the ruins of Little Rock to the CS airbase outside Fort El Dorado.
  • Set-up at an observation post a kilometer from the air base. The Skybunker is hidden nearby.
Moving through CS controlled territory is extremely difficult. Tomorrow Legion intelligence reports suggest the Arkansas troops are under trained, operate with outdated equipment, and are spread too thin. However, it looks like they recently got an upgrade. Anon and Rod are able to use their sensors to pinpoint significant patrol activity, lots of troops movements, and active radar scans. Using the Skybunker’s computer systems Alecto is able to help process all the signal activity to paint a very detailed picture. The whole state appears to be on high alert. Either they are engaged in war games or preparing for an offensive!

With electronic information to guide them the 1st SET sends out ground teams to gather human intelligence. The remnants of 3M form two teams and head into the brush. Meanwhile, Seric and Gryphus manage to take out a small patrol, but not before Grypuus is injured and their presence is signalled back to CS Army Command. The area is flooded with additional patrols both on the ground and in the air! Fortunately, the extra activity allows Anarik to capture an officer and try to get a picture of what’s happening. The officer is resolute, however, and only confirms what the group already suspects. The prison transport is heading for the CS airbase just west of the city of Fort El Dorado.

Screeching ahead in falcon form Merlaggon gets a good look at the airbase, but flies too close to the blades of a patrolling Demon Locust helicopter and is sucked into the wash. His supernatural toughness wrecks the rotors forcing the helicopter to crash but it also hurts like hell.

Having made their way through enemy territory the 1st SET takes up an observation post a short distance from the airbase. Air and foot patrols are heavy but for now the group is undetected. An armored column approaching from the north is just entering the airbase gates. By the looks of their vehicles and markings it is highly likely that is the Dirty Thirty with Hauptmann Schmidt.

Step Two: Air Traffic Control
Although you can see the Dirty Thirty CS forces are on high alert, just waltzing in there will be next to impossible. The best bet is to figure out which transport they’re going to use and set-up a boarding action once it is clear of the base defenses.
  • Skills: Any
    Tokens Required: 12
    Difficulty: -4 (K/Electronics, K/Computers, Stealth are at -2)
    Note: You have allied extras from 3M who can support your tasks. Assume a d8 in most mercenary skills.
Dog Packs!
Using Arcane skill is possible but is treated as an additional complication (-2) due to the presence of CS Dog Packs and Psi-Stalkers

Failure
If the group fails to collect all the tokens each unearned token represents one of your group being captured and taken on the transport!

Healing
Instead of acting this round you can choose to recover any wounds or fatigue. At the end of this round you can be completely recovered but cannot contribute to the task.
Signature

Stormforge

Post by Stormforge » Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:18 am

What are we waiting for... An engraved invitation.”

Gryphus looked around the impromptu command post. His gut was bleeding from a blade wound but he paid it no mind as it stained the ground he was standing on. The warlocks eyes were still blue and his voice rumbled like the air shook,” The raptor god Kawhi is still with me. The coalition will see the wonder of magic before the night is out.”

The warlock raised his hands calling upon the air, and water spirits, ” Brothers!! Make this world yours! From the north brews a storm! And a storm comes unleashed.” Minutes later clouds swirl, rain falls, and the sky darkens.

Gryphus nods to @Seric his voice still a rumbled whisper, ” Come Seric, your time of redemption is at hand. Let our eyes be the wind and feet be but the sand. Captain Schmidt will not be easily abandoned... Not tonight.”

Gryphus walked out of the cammand post and down the rocky terrain, letting the rain, and shadow be his friend.
Indeed they were just not exactly how he thought...

somewhere newr the airfield
” Sir, this is Sgt Green... I got eyes on some kind of robed figure coming towards the airfield... Yes sir looks like he is sliding in the muck. Anyone know where that storm came from? Just appeared out of know where. Yes sir, I have private Cook, and Cousins with me. We can rush him and...” The sgt in the dead boy armor lowers his binoculars and pulls out a grendade, ” Shove the ball down his throat.” The three special force commandos left their position heading for Gryphus whom spilt down a few rocks stopping at the chain fence of the air feild.
Stealth 1d4-3 = -1: 2 wild 1d6-3 = 1: 4
Character Info
Bennies
-1 for build rolls
+1 fast post
+1 fast post
-1 dramatic task
-1 dramatic task

Roderick Wolfram

Post by Roderick Wolfram » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:59 pm

Electronics 12, Success +2 Raises
K/Electronics: 1d12+4 = 11: 7 (Normally +6, -2 Scene Modifier)
Wild Die: 1d6+4 = 6: 2 = 8: 4

3M Assist Roll: 1d8 = 4: 4 +1 Assist

Standing in a copse of trees, the Dragonwing's long legs look like metal tree trunks. Inside, Rod and his two automotons monitor the base's unencrypted frequencies along with the radar activity of the base. The storm created by Gryphus begins to fill the radar return. "Get ready Irregulars, the DHT will try to bug out before the storm." Rod says over the team's frequency.
Stats
Personal

Edges of Note: Brawny, Level Headed, Elan, Danger Sense, Battle-Hardened*, Fearless*, Nerves of Steel*

* from SuperTech device

Dragonwing

Size 8, Crew 1 + 3, Strength d12+6, Toughness 35(17), Pace 10, Flight Pace 30 (in Combat), Acc/TS 30/400 (Chase and Non Combat)
Q1 2019 Adventure Cards
  • None Drawn Yet

Sinder
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Sinder » Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:44 pm

Sinder use his benny to use his Spirit -3 Bennies

Computer 1d12 = 2: 2 using computer +2 Difficulty -2 reroll 1d12 = 3: 3 Reroll 1d12 = 8: 8
Wild Dice 1d6 = 2: 2 1d6 = 2: 2

Sinder takes his computer and hacks into the main security services. He plants software that shuts out the normal security system . Any locks in security areas will open and others will lock. At the gates the 1st will be able to open the gates. The automated system will fire at the CS, compounding their troubles.
Last edited by Sinder on Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OOC Comments
Appearance: 6’2” 180 lbs, medium Red Hair, Blue green eyes, hefty, scruffy beard and moustache, not to muscular.

5 Out of the Frying Pan
31 Flesh Wound EP

New Cards 4th quarter

Weapon
In hand:
NG-33 Laser Pistol
for gun above

On belt:
NG Super Laser Pistol

Code:
Buffalo Spirit Fetish
  • Type of Item: An animal hide pouch containing a buffalo knuckle bone, hair, and sinew. The outside of the pouch has a tribal painted herd of buffalo.
  • Trappings: Anyone wearing a Buffalo Spirit Fetish may give her bennies to any other character who is also wearing one. If the wearers cannot communicate with one another then they cannot share bennies.

Character must have Smite before using this blade. looks like a normal Knights Guantlet. but when player activates Smite on it various powers can come forth.
Major: Psi Blade Edge Strength and Spirit damage, AP 6, Smite +4 or with a raise +8 Damage and choose a trapping
Major: Florentine Edge (wield two weapons, adds+1to fighting roll-1 to thoose gang up.)
Major: Power Warriors Gift/ Greater Warriors Gift (4/8. Warriors edge one level lower or two at same level)

ARMOR:

Armor Via Powers

Physical Armor
TW Cannonball Armor

Plastic Man +4+4
in storage

Anarik Ebonlocke

Post by Anarik Ebonlocke » Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:54 am

Ilserayne Supports Anarik 0; nothing
-4 difficulty, -1 Fatigue
Persuasion 1d6+4 = 5: 1
Notice 6; 1 token
-4 difficulty, -1 Fatigue
Notice 1d8-5 = -4: 1
Wild 1d6-5 = 1: 6
Ace 1d6+1 = 6: 5
El Dorado
Night
Round 0

Anarik and Ilserayne continued to scout around the camp. Ilserayne tried to chat up one of the gate guards as a local girl again, but couldn’t get close enough because of a dog pack that inconveniently came around on patrol. Anarik did a bit better, finding a bluff that the DHT would have to fly over that would give the team a good vantage from which to launch their boarding party.

Character Tracker
Anarik Character Sheet
Anarik PPE: 23/40 (3 locked) (Ley Line: 105)
Common Bond
Bennies: 3/3
Ilse Character Sheet
Ilse PPE: 7/10
Party Loot
Character Tracker
Anarik Character Sheet
Common Bond
Ilse Character Sheet
Adventure Card:

Anon

Post by Anon » Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:46 am

K/Computers 12
K/Computers 1d8+1 = 8: 7 (Machine Maestro for not TW field computer cancels scene modifier, +1 from HJ table for electronic security)
Wild 1d6+1 = 7: 6 + 1d6 = 5: 5 (Ace!)
Hacking the Coalition is never easy, but it's always fun.

Anon and a small team of 3M mercs make their way to a "hidden" Coalition relay station; the Coalition has plenty of manned outposts all over the state, but even so, they need more comms support than they can get from just their established locations. To make up the difference, they have a number of hidden caches and relay stations throughout the wilderness; way stations for troops in the field, and handy places to hijack Coalition signals, if you know where to look.

The 3M guys guide him there, and Anon plugs into the relay and goes to work. He manages to get a lot of data on the base, the flight schedule, and even their troop movements before deciding he's pushed his luck enough. He gives a nod to the mercs, they clean the site to make it look like they were never there, and the team pulls back towards the castle, hopefully with none the wiser.
Anon
Character Sheet

Alecto
Silver Patron
Silver Patron

Post by Alecto » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:41 am

Part of any quiet op was the need to police for enemy activity. Before Anon ever got to the computer to hack it, a patrolling guard found his route interrupted by a blade that emerged from thin air, piercing his helmet and skull alike before vanishing again. Instantly and soundlessly killed, he didn't even drop to the floor before that invisible presence caught him and carried him to a utility closet.

This guardian, though 'angel' surely didn't apply to something so murderous, dispatched another soldier sent to investigate the first before Anon's hack was complete in exactly the same surgically precise manner. By the time the Coalition was sending more troops in force, the job was long done.

Rolls: Fighting 16, 1 benny spent
Fighting (-4 penaty) 1d12+1 = 4: 3 or 1d6+1 = 6: 5
Extra effort - 1d6+2 = 8: 6
Ace 1d6 = 2: 2
OOC Comments

Charisma: +2; Pace: 6 (8); Parry: 6 (9); Toughness: 11 (+2 in armor, and +7 armor)

Race Package:
Adaptable (2)
Construct (8)

Wanted (Major) (-2) (CS, Federation would destroy immediately; also mysterious creating faction hasn't forgotten her)
Dependency (Power) (-2)

Shooting 1d10
Fighting 1d8 (1d12+2)
Investigation 1d6
Persuasion 1d6
Stealth 1d8
Streetwise 1d8
Notice 1d8

Hindrances
Clueless (Major - Is rebuilding knowledge of the world after having suffered near-total memory loss)
Stubborn (Minor - Has great confidence in ability to calculate outcomes; tends to reject counterarguments)
Cautious (Minor - Always wants to plan for every contingency; cover every angle)

Edges
Upgradable
Brave (+2 vs fear)

Core Electronics (1)
* Interface jack: +4 Repair or Common knowledge for linked equipment, 20 mile radio
Optics Package (1)
* +2 sight Notice, IR/Nightsight, 50x distance/20x macro, +2 vs blinding, record images
Reinforced Frame 2 (2)
* +4 Toughness
Enhanced Vigor 1 (1)
* +1d Vigor
* +1d Agility
Wired Chip Port (1)
Targeting Eye (1)
Nano-Repair System (2)
Built in Weaponry (1)

Gear
JA-11 Laser Rifle (3d6 laser or 3d6+1 ion, AP2, RoF 1, 60eclip, 30/60/120, can do MD for 10x shot power +snapfire, reduces range penalties by 2)
NG-E4 Plasma Ejector (3d10 MD, no AP, RoF 1, 12eclip, 24/48/96, snapfire, affects least-armored location, can ignite)
NE-85 Personal Rail Gun
Notes: Mega Damage, no Snapfire penalty. Shots listed are number of full bursts.

Exoskeleton Body Armor
+2 toughness, +9 armor
Pace +2
Str 1d12+2
Full environment
Min str d8

NG-S2 Survival Pack
Sleeping bag
Three ‘saw wires’
Fire starter
4 signal flares
Climbing kit w/30 rope
Soap and washcloth
Canteen
2 weeks rations

Venatus Vinco
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Venatus Vinco » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:27 am

Saving Hauptmann Schmidt
SITREP wrote:
  • 1 wound for Gryphus
  • You have located the prison-bound Death’s Head Transport carrying Schmidt
  • A storm is grounding CS air vehicles and causing lots of mayhem
  • The DHT is bugging out. The Skybunker is on course to intercept.
  • There are some nasty Skycycle pilots in pursuit
Fanning out from their observation post the 1st SET goes to work identifying and isolating the Dirty Thirty’s prison transport.

Gryphus summons a massive storm front which begins to brew on the horizon sending the Coalition troops into inclement weather mode. Rod and his automatons are able to monitor the unencrypted frequencies as troops move to tie things down, move material inside, and go through standard storm procedures. On the runway, air traffic is jostled around to prioritize take offs. One Death’s Head moves ominously to the front of the cue.

As the team moves around about their business, Alecto lurks in the shadows dispatching guards sentries, and patrols with frightening efficiency. Her angel of death routine provides the team relative freedom of movement during the operation.

Sinder and Anon manage to work their magic on the Coalition computer network garnering the all important flight path for the Death’s Head. Other data indicates a serious troop build up in southern Arkansas preparing for a push north. Perhaps the CS is trying to extend their zone of control in the state. This would put a lot of pressure on Castle Refuge, and to a lesser extent the city state of Kingsdale in southern Missouri. More immediately, the pair of hackers locate a point where the Death’s Head travels near enough to a ley line to aid in their highjacking plan as well as a few access codes that may prove useful.

On the ground Anarik secures a pick-up point along the flight path making it easy for the Skybunker pilot to pick up the team and get ahead of the DHT. Merlaggon sets down next to the Shifter and takes a moment to regenerate his battle wounds while keeping an eye out for trouble.

Armed with information and access codes the team meets up on the bluff with Anarik and signals the Skybunker for exfiltration. THe storm is in full effect now and makes for a bumpy ride, it also keeps pursuers somewhat a bay. As the group lifts off a team of Coalition Skycycles pursues them despite the weather conditions.

Dramatic Task: Boarding Party
In this scene you catch up with and board the Death’s Head Transport while evading their Skycycle escorts. Once inside we’ll zoom into tactical type role play and combat.
  • Dramatic Task
    Rounds: 3

Dealing with the Escorts: 8 tokens
    Skills: Shooting (Merlaggon can use Fighting), Electronics, Piloting rolled at -2

Sticking the Landing: 4 tokens
    Skills: Piloting, Electronics, at -2

Opening the Access Hatch: 8 tokens
    Skills: Climbing, Electronics, Lockpicking, Computers, Repair at -2

Total: 20 tokens
Ley Lines!
Arcane skill can be used for any task and gains a +2 due to the presence of a ley line.

Support
Remember you can use any skill to support someone taking on the main task.

Failure
If the group fails to collect all the tokens then you don’t get aboard the aircraft and will need to find another way to rescue Schmidt!
Cards
Alecto 5H
Rod 8S
Gryphus AD
Merlaggon 8C (complication)
Anon 9H
Anarik 10S
Sinder 6C (complication)
Seric 9C (complication)
Signature

Seric
Bronze Patron
Bronze Patron

Post by Seric » Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:10 am

Dealing with the Escorts, Skills: Shooting (Merlaggon can use Fighting), Electronics, Piloting rolled at -2
Ley Lines! Arcane skill can be used for any task and gains a +2 due to the presence of a ley line.
Club Card and at a -2
Using Arcane Skill Psionics to shoot Bolts which will be at a -2

PSIONICS SKILL
1d10 = 8: 8 -2 = 6
1d6 = 4: 4 = 4

Result = 1 Success.

The hovercycle screams across the distance, closer to their target. The escorts protecting the target needed to be dealt with if the team was going to get Schmidt. Firing bolts of energy from his fingers at the escorts the Psi Slinger closes in on the target.

Blasts of mental energy strike the escorts.

Unleashing an Onslaught upon the escorts Seric presses on.

Stormforge

Post by Stormforge » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:27 pm

An easy going laid back CS pilot grinned seeing a dude on a gryphon come up behind him as the escort flew overhead,”Bravo six this is Grim Reaper we hqve slme kimd of suicide jockey riding a grphyon coming up on our six. Permission to paste him with predjuidice.”

An emotional captain respnded, ” Oh My Prosek Mcgee! Quit it with those code names and gaurd the basket!”

Thouroughly admonished the lankey CS pilot pulled on his rat tail and nodded, ” Rodger that Captain Draymond. Opening fire!”

Piloting 1d4-2 = 0: 2 wild 1d6-2 = -1: 1

The easy going CS Pilot laughed the dude riding the gryphon tumbled down lack a bag of bricks under his laser barrage... ” Wasted... Who brings a gryphon to a gun fight.”

The emotional captain slapped his cycle into high gear passing Mcgee with a fist bump, ” Oh my Prosek! Mcgee... You fracking wasted that dude like he was one of those damn raptors!!”
Character Info
Bennies
-1 for build rolls
+1 fast post
+1 fast post
-1 dramatic task
-1 dramatic task

Roderick Wolfram

Post by Roderick Wolfram » Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:32 pm

In this scene you catch up with and board the Death’s Head Transport while evading their Skycycle escorts. Once inside we’ll zoom into tactical type role play and combat.
  • Dramatic Task

Skills: Shooting (Merlaggon can use Fighting), Electronics, Piloting rolled at -2
Piloting 20, 5 tokens
Piloting: 1d12+2 = 9: 7 (+4, -2 Scene Modifier)
Wild Die: 1d6+2 = 5: 3

Spending a benny for extra effort: 1d6 = 6: 6, Ace 1: 1d6 = 3: 3 +2 from Elan

Bennies remaining: 3

Before the DHT lifts off, Rod moves the Dragonwing out of it's forested cover and causes it to leap into the air under four columns of fire. The confused chatter on the radio, confirms, that the approaching storm has done it's job and Rod is free to hunt the skies. He circles the base at maximum altitude and waits for the DHT and it's escort to launch....

Buffeted by the heavy winds created by the magical storm, the Dragonwing rocks back and forth as Rod sees the radar image of the Death's Head Transport leave with it's escort of Sky-cycles. "Sky-cycles? Well they are the only thing close to fast enough to stay up with a DHT barring an actual jet aircraft. But it will be easy pickings for us." Rod says to his automatons. Over the radio, he tells his team on their encrypted channel, "Prepare to board, I will take out the escorts."

Overhead, the Dragonwing does a slow roll and enters into a steep dive. LIke a bird of prey, the huge robot streaks down and takes an escort out of the sky. Using the Dragonwing's robot arms, he rips the pilot from the sky-cycle and drops him, letting the sky-cycle careens out of control into the ground.

The Dragonwing pulls out of it's dive and rockets back up into the sky and then, repeats the maneuver three more times, taking four of the eight sky cycles from the air, the remaining CS pilots just beginning to understand their role as prey in this encounter.
Last edited by Roderick Wolfram on Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stats
Personal

* from SuperTech device

Dragonwing

Q1 2019 Adventure Cards
  • None Drawn Yet

Merlaggon
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Merlaggon » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:18 pm

Venatus Vinco wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:27 am

Fighting 6
Fighting d12 (+2 due Shapeshifter's Claw, -2 due Scene, -2 due Complication... so d12-2)
  • Fighting: 1d12-2 = 3: 5
    Wild: 1d6-2 = 1: 3
    • Extra Effort: 1d6+2 = 3: 1
    Result: 6 - 1 Success.
WIP
Merlaggon
Alternate Characters: Hans Greuber, Growler

Bennies: 2/3
  • [*]Base Amount
    [*]-1 due Soak vs. Spider's Railgun
    [*]-2 due Reroll Soak vs. Spider's Railgun
    [*]+1 due Joker
    [*]+1 due Posting before Deadline
ISP :8 / 10
PPE :20 /20
Active Psionic Powers: None
Active Magic Powers: None
Combat Edges: Quick (Shapeshifter's Claw)

Pace: 6 (Fly 12); Parry: 8
Toughness: Dragon Form - 36(16) 42 (120) MDC; Size +8
Toughness: Human Form - 14(6); Size 0
Notice: D6
Default Form: Dragon
OOC Comments
Adventure Cards:
[list][*]Enemy (Patron) - "Play at the beginning of the game session. A villain of the GM’s choice becomes your character’s sworn enemy and you may not soak wounds caused directly by him. Starting now, you draw an extra Adventure Card each game session until the enemy is “retired.”[/list]

Worn Armor (Human): CA-1 Heavy Deadboy Armor
Weapon in Hand (Human): None
Weapons Carried: Wilk's 227 Pulse Laser Pistol, Chain Greatsword, TW Light Missile Launcher, TW Heavy Railgun (0/120 Shots)

http://savagerifts.com/sr/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=69

Sinder
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by Sinder » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:06 pm

Opening the Access Hatch:
total =8 2 tokens

psi 1d10 = 2: 2 +4 dice roll (spending 4 for +4 dice roll, Ley Lines! Arcane skill can be used for any task and gains a +2 due to the presence of a ley line. Club Card and at a -2

Wild Dice
1d6 = 1: 1

Spending a Benny to reroll all only 3 left
Psi 1d10 = 1: 1
Wild 1d6 = 3: 3

Spending a Benny to reroll all only 2 left
Psi 1d10 = 3: 3
Wild Dice
1d6 = 4: 4
using the wild dice

Sinder tries his best to locate the upper hatch. When he does he uses his EP scrambler to mess with the lock . He pulls and nothing happened . "Damn, I have to try a different hatch . Must be a cargo hatch somewhere .

Sinder goes and phase thru the rear to locate the open hatch lever.
Last edited by Sinder on Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OOC Comments

5 Out of the Frying Pan
31 Flesh Wound EP

New Cards 4th quarter

Weapon
In hand:
NG-33 Laser Pistol
for gun above

On belt:
NG Super Laser Pistol

Code:
Buffalo Spirit Fetish

ARMOR:

Armor Via Powers

Physical Armor
TW Cannonball Armor

Plastic Man +4+4
in storage

Alecto
Silver Patron
Silver Patron

Post by Alecto » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:42 pm

Holding onto the hull of the Death Head, Alecto goes hand over hand to the hatch, and finds the electronic access control console. Tucked down on one side is an access port. She extends the jack from her armor's wrist out, and holds it up to the port so the smart material can adapt itself to the Coalition equipment, then plugs it in. From there, the EWS software suite loaded into her memory, combined with her own developing skill in computer intrusion, starts to decrypt and isolate the access permissions for the door. It's only a matter of time...and based on the initial returns, it won't take a LOT of time either...

Rolls: Computer 17 - 4 successes
Computers at -2 1d12+2 = 14: 12 or 1d6+2 = 5: 3 (+2 vs electronic security per HJ roll)
Huh boy that's an ace on the d12 1d12 = 3: 3
OOC Comments

Race Package:
Adaptable (2)
Construct (8)

Dependency (Power) (-2)

Shooting 1d10
Fighting 1d8 (1d12+2)
Investigation 1d6
Persuasion 1d6
Stealth 1d8
Streetwise 1d8
Notice 1d8

Hindrances

Edges
Upgradable
Brave (+2 vs fear)

Core Electronics (1)
Optics Package (1)
Reinforced Frame 2 (2)
* +4 Toughness
Enhanced Vigor 1 (1)
* +1d Vigor
* +1d Agility
Wired Chip Port (1)
Targeting Eye (1)
Nano-Repair System (2)
Built in Weaponry (1)

Gear
NE-85 Personal Rail Gun

Exoskeleton Body Armor
+2 toughness, +9 armor
Pace +2
Str 1d12+2
Full environment
Min str d8

NG-S2 Survival Pack
Sleeping bag
Three ‘saw wires’
Fire starter
4 signal flares
Climbing kit w/30 rope
Soap and washcloth
Canteen
2 weeks rations

Anarik Ebonlocke

Post by Anarik Ebonlocke » Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:33 am

Ilserayne Spellcasting Support Anarik 3; no support
Spellcasting 1d6 = 3: 3
Spellcasting 9; 2 successes
-1 Fatigue
Spellcasting 1d12 = 10: 10
Wild 1d6 = 3: 3
El Dorado/Skybunker chasing DHT
Night
Round 0

Anarik saw that the others seemed to have the chasing sky cycles and the hatch dealt with, so he considered how he could help get them aboard. He drew out some chalk and started marking out a magical octogram on the floor.

“Ah, a teleportation circle,” Ilserayne noted, now in her demon form. She spread her wings and sliced her hand with her sword, dripping her blood onto key points of mystical connection in the chalk circle.

“It should get us over there,” Anarik said, adding his own blood to the circle.

Then human and succubus sat on either sides of the circle at the antipodal points and closed their eyes to concentrate on gathering the magic.

Character Tracker
Anarik Character Sheet
Anarik PPE: 37/40 (3 locked) (Ley Line: 117/120)
Common Bond
Bennies: 3/3
Ilse Character Sheet
Ilse PPE: 10/10
Party Loot
Character Tracker
Anarik Character Sheet
Common Bond
Ilse Character Sheet
Adventure Card:

Anon

Post by Anon » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:00 pm

Shooting 21, 5 Tokens
Shooting 1d8 = 5: 5 (MM for TW rifle cancels -2 scene modifier)
Wild 1d6 = 6: 6 + 1d6 = 6: 6 + 1d6 = 2: 2
EE 1d6+2 = 7: 5
With much of the team handling the various tasks needed to reroute the Deaths Head, Anon finds himself in a position he’s become a little less familiar with since joining the First: designated ass-kicker.

He works his Multi-Assault Rifle like a finely tuned musical instrument, except with telekinetic bolts instead of musical notes. Look, he’s not great with metaphors, but he kills a lot of Dead Boys, which helps make up for it.
Anon
Character Sheet

Return to “1st SET Adventure Forum”