Rank: Seasoned Advances Left: 0
Race: Seljuk (Grackletooth)
Iconic Framework: MARS Wilderness Scout
Attributes: Agility d8, Smarts d6, Spirit d8, Strength d12+2, Vigor d10
Pace: 8 (d8 run); Parry: 8; Toughness: 11; Strain: 0
In Armor - Strength d12+4, Pace: 9 (d8 Run), Fly: 22 (d12), Toughness: 21 (7), +2 Climbing pace
- Athletics d8
- Common Knowledge d6
- Notice d8
- Persuasion d4
- Stealth d6
- Survival d8
- Fighting d12
- Shooting d12
- Piloting d6
- Electronics d6
- Intimidation d10
- Code of Honor (Major): The Seljuk culture is chivalric. Honor and courage are respected above all else. Renegades who break the code are exiled, or even executed, depending on the severity of the crime. A person who stands up for what he believes in is a hero in the eyes of the Seljuk.
- Wanted (Major): Wanted on Gemini 1 for a violation of the code, that is punishable by death. Falsely accused.
- Loyal (Minor): Despite his situation he sticks by worthy comrades and still believes in his people.
- Death Wish (Minor): Will stop at nothing to clear his name and restore his honor.
- Brawny (IF): Size +1 (Size 3 total). Treat Strength as one die type higher for Encumbrance and Minimum Strength to use weapons, armor, or equipment.
- Quick (IF): The hero may discard and redraw Action Cards of 5 or lower.
- Fleet Footed (IF): Pace +2, increase running die one step
- Woodsman (IF): +2 to Survival and Stealth in the wilds.
- Dirty Fighter (HJ): Free reroll when making Tests against a foe if next action is a Fighting attack against that same target.
- Tricky Fighter (HJ): Ignores Multi-Action penalty when making a Test against a foe when the next action is a Fighting attack against that target. Additionally, with a raise on a Test attempt, may spend a Benny to gain The Drop on opponent for that round.
- Brute (Hind): Link Athletics to Strength instead of Agility (including resistance). Short Range of any thrown item increased by +1. Double that for the adjusted Medium Range, and double again for Long Range.
- Improved Arcane Resistance (HJ): Arcane skills targeting the hero suffer a −4 penalty (even if cast by allies!); magical damage is reduced by 4.
- Soldier (N1): Strength is one die type higher for Encumbrance and Min Str. Reroll Vigor rolls when resisting environmental Hazards.
- Sweep & Improved Sweep (Hind): Fighting roll at to hit all targets in weapon’s Reach, no more than once per turn.
- Rock and Roll (S1): Ignore the Recoil penalty when firing weapons with a RoF of 2 or more. Character may not move.
- Counterattack (S4): Free attack against one foe per turn who failed a Fighting roll.
- Rabble-Rouser (V1): Once per turn, affect all foes in a Medium Blast Template with an Intimidation or Taunt Test.
- Improved Counterattack (V4): As Counterattack, but against three failed attacks per turn.
- Bizarre Physiology: –4 to penalty to Healing checks, and compatible medical supplies/services require quadruple the listed price
- Cyber Resistant: Cybernetics are incompatible with Seljuk physiology.
- Distinctive D-Bee: The imposing monstrous appearance of Seljuk leads to prejudiced reactions from some species, incurring a –2 Persuasion penalty.
- Jungle Natives: −4 to resist Cold Hazards, and suffer +4 damage from cold-based attacks.
- Chivalry Culture: Seljuk start with either the Heroic or Code of Honor Hindrance for no added benefit.
- Regeneration: May make a natural healing roll daily to recover Wounds, or Injuries once all Wounds have been healed.
- Natural Weapons: Bite for Str+d4 damage and claw for Str+d6 damage
- Non-Standard Build: Subtract 2 from Trait rolls when using equipment not designed for Seljuk (including weapons and vehicles). Cannot wear commonly available armor or clothing, it must be custom-designed and fitted—tripling purchase and repair costs.
- Powerful: Start with Strength d8 and Vigor d6, raise Trait maximums accordingly.
- Lightning Reflexes: Ignores 2 points of Multi-Action penalties each round.
- Restricted Paths: Cannot take any Arcane Background or framework using PPE or ISP.
- Size 2 (Normal): Seljuk run 8'–10' tall and weigh from 600–800 lbs. Their Size grants them +2 Toughness.