Google Handle: KahlessNestor
Character Name: Lady Vespernys Christienne du Lac
Attributes: Agility d12, Smarts d6, Spirit d6, Strength d10, Vigor d6
Pace: 6; Parry: 7; Toughness: 8 (3)
- Athletics d8
- Common Knowledge d4
- Fighting d10
- Intimidation d4
- Language (Southron) d8
- Language (Elven) d6
- Language (Dwarven) d6
- Language (Common) d6
- Notice d4
- Persuasion d10
- Riding d4
- Shooting d10
- Stealth d4
- Survival d4
- Driven (Minor): To prove to the men she can be just as good.
- Loyal (Minor): Never abandons her friends
- Secret (Major): Killed an opponent in a tournament.
- Weapon Specialization (Bow): +2 damage with bows
- Heavy Draw: If you don't move in a round, you can do Str+d6 damage with a bow instead of 2d6.
How did your noble family earn its name? Strength of arms. No standard flies victoriously over more battlefields than yours.
How did you distinguish yourself as a child? Everyone has something to teach, and you learned a little from them all.
The other player characters were your best friends. Who else near your family’s estates befriended you while you were growing up? Laboring with the blacksmith took your mind off your troubles.
How did you become such a remarkable warrior?
Who taught you to fight? The handsome young hunter. Your Weapon Specialization class ability is with the Bow.
How did you finally earn the men’s respect? You haven’t... yet.
Your father threw a tourney and you entered in secret. What happened there? The player to your right was there with you. You accidentally killed your first foe and then withdrew. The friend to your right helped you practice so you would not make the same mistake again, and gains +1 Str.
One night you went deeper beneath your family’s castle than ever before, into long abandoned dungeons, tunnels, and storerooms. What did you find? A mail shirt thin enough to be hidden beneath a tunic, but with a small hole in the back.
Mother (Baroness Vivienne) is one of the slumberer’s.
Youngest child to three older brothers (Henri, Jean-Louis, Olivier). Only daughter.
Father looking to wed her off.
- Longbow (Range 15/30/60; Damage 2d6+2 AP 1; 3 lb)
- Quiver (2 lb)
- Arrows: 20/20 (4 lb)
- Quiver (2 lb)
- Dagger (Range 3/6/12; Damage Str+d4; 1 lb)
- Chainmail shirt (+3;: 25 lb), lightweight and concealable
- A stashed dress (3 lb)
- Tabard of House du Lac (1 lb)
- Fine boots (1 lb)
- Backpack (2 lb)
- Bedroll (4 lb)
- Waterskin (1 lb)
- Flint and Steel (1 lb)
- Rope (10”/20 yd)(15 lb)
- Torch (1 lb)
- Whetstone (1 lb)
- Trail rations (5 lb) - 5 meals, keeps 1 week
Encumbrance: 70/80/240/320 lb
Money: 2 silver, 5 copper ($25)
- Baron Lionel du Lac, patriarch of House du Lac
- Henry Smith, du Lac blacksmith, a friend
- Initial Advances: (From Hindrances): Agility d10, Agility d12
- Free Edge (Human): Heavy Draw
- Novice 1 Advance:
- Novice 2 Advance:
- Novice 3 Advance:
- Seasoned 1 Advance:
- Seasoned 2 Advance:
- Seasoned 3 Advance:
- Seasoned 4 Advance:
- Veteran 1 Advance:
- Veteran 2 Advance:
- Veteran 3 Advance:
- Veteran 4 Advance:
- Heroic 1 Advance:
- Heroic 2 Advance:
- Heroic 3 Advance:
- Heroic 4 Advance:
- Legendary 1 Advance:
- Legendary 2 Advance:
- Legendary 3 Advance:
- Legendary 4 Advance: