Preadventure Part 2, The road to Kingsdale (Jane and Lenard)

Post Reply
User avatar
Pender Lumkiss
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron
Posts: 3215
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:00 pm

Preadventure Part 2, The road to Kingsdale (Jane and Lenard)

Post by Pender Lumkiss » Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:56 am

The middle road cut in between the high road of the mountains and the low road of the plains. The middle road was full of dense forest and overgrown thickets. Here it was Lenard found Jane resting on the ground some distance from a blackened crater. The crater appeared to be the remnants of some underground complex, not more that 1500 square feet. Jane for her part was exposed to the elements and shivering. She had no food nor water, and the photo @Lenard Hill had of her was an exact match. To make matters worse a couple of high way men of the steal your stuff kind were rifling through her pack as the Jedi arrived on scene.

Jane, night had not gone well. You only fell asleep from exhaustion and if you could remember your time in the Splugorth slave pens it would have seemed terribly familiar. Something roused you, a low male voice, scratchy was mumbling, “Common Tex grab her gear and go. She’ll wake up any minute...”

He voice responded slightly higher pitched, closer, and excited, “Shhh... Danny boyo, I am almost done, damn she is an Altaran!”
13th GM bennies GM Bennies
1/3
Vampire Kingdoms GM Bennies
6/7
Legends of the Black Bennies
2/2
77th GM bennies
1/7

User avatar
Lenard Hill
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:20 pm

Re: Preadventure Part 2, The road to Kingsdale (Jane and Lenard)

Post by Lenard Hill » Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:18 am

OOC Comments
Notice 1d6: 2
wild 1d6: 1
Sleath 1d6: 2
Wild 1d6: 4
Persuasion 1d8: 5
Wild 1d6: 5
"I think that's her the princess!" Said Lenard looking down on the camp site.

She not a princess... She's an Altaran. Think personal assassins of slug like creatures.

"Still she is kinda cute."

Sign... There is no time for that try to focus. You've got to do the thing!

"Right.." Lenard steps out of the shadows hands folded in his brown robes. "Gentlemen, I'm going to ask you to put down her equipment and squawk like a duck."

Nailed it!
Last edited by Lenard Hill on Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
74Z3 Jane Doe
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:02 pm

Re: Preadventure Part 2, The road to Kingsdale (Jane and Lenard)

Post by 74Z3 Jane Doe » Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:22 am

Performance 10 _
Attrractive: +1
Drug-Induced Tranquility: -1
Impersonation: +1
[*] Performance (1d6) 1d6: 3
[*] Wild (1d6) 1d6: 6
[*] Aced! Wild (1d6+6) 1d6+6 = 9: 3
Pender Lumkiss wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:56 am
He voice responded slightly higher pitched, closer, and excited, “Shhh... Danny boyo, I am almost done, damn she is an Altaran!”
In Tex's voice, "It would help if she had anything of value. She was using her pack for a pillow and it has nothing but leaves and moss in it."
Pender Lumkiss wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:56 am
Jane, night had not gone well. You only fell asleep from exhaustion and if you could remember your time in the Splugorth slave pens it would have seemed terribly familiar. Something roused you, a low male voice, scratchy was mumbling, “Common Tex grab her gear and go. She’ll wake up any minute...”
In Danny's voice, "By the Forge, She is most certainly Altaran. Where there is one, there are bound to be more."

User avatar
74Z3 Jane Doe
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:02 pm

Re: Preadventure Part 2, The road to Kingsdale (Jane and Lenard)

Post by 74Z3 Jane Doe » Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:43 am

Lenard Stealth 4, Jane Notice 5 _
Clueless: -1
Alertness: +2
[*] Notice (1d6) 1d6: 2
[*] Wild (1d6) 1d6: 4
Lenard Hill wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:18 am
"Right.." Lenard steps out of the shadows hands folded in his brown robes. "Gentlemen, I'm going to ask you to put down her equipment and squawk like a duck."
In @Lenard Hill's voice, "First these aren't gentlemen. They are rather rough, actually. Second ducks quack and only the females do that."

User avatar
Lenard Hill
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:20 pm

Re: Preadventure Part 2, The road to Kingsdale (Jane and Lenard)

Post by Lenard Hill » Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:01 pm

OOC Comments
Notice 1d8: 8
Aced 1d8+8 = 9: 1
Wild 1d6: 4
Persuasion 1d8: 7
Wild 1d6: 3
You better not be arguing about ducks with yourself again! Could you try again? Get it right you are on the clock.

The hood moves left to right as if looking for something.

"Eh right? Like I was saying no need for this to come to violence put down the ladies packs and be on your way."

In @Lenard Hill's voice, "First these aren't gentlemen. They are rather rough, actually. Second ducks quack and only the females do that."
[/quote]

Post Reply

Return to “Adventure Forum”