- Open Floors: Boys’ and Girls’ floors are open between the hours of 12 PM and 10 PM. No one is allowed on the opposite gender floor between 10 PM and 12 PM.
- Curfew: Students are expected to be in their dorm by 10 PM on school nights (weekdays) and 12 AM on Friday and Saturday (and holidays when there is no school the next day).
- Quiet Hours: 10 PM to 9 AM
Sex, Drugs, Alcohol: Standard disallow. Just don’t get caught.
Off-campus: If you are going off campus, please get permission from a member of the faculty. This way we know where you are. And take your comm, so you can get in touch if you need assistance.
- Laptop, smartphone: You will be issued a laptop and smartphone with advanced encryption software. They have GPS enabled tracking beacons.
- Campus vehicles: The school has a limited selection of private vehicles that eligible students can borrow. Talk to a faculty member to make arrangements. (These are functional used vehicles, like Honda Civics and minivans, nothing “cool”, and often they work, but don’t look pretty).
Chores: All students will be given weekly rotating work assignments on campus.
Powers: Use of mutant powers on other students is strictly forbidden. You will be responsible for property damage.