The Wroonians are a blue-skinned species of Near-Humans native to the planet Wroona in the Inner Rim Territories, a world in the same sector as the Bestine system. Wroonians are renowned as fun-loving people with a strong drive to achieve success and wealth throughout their lives. Wroonian society is wealthy, fun-loving, and deeply spiritual; as a result, Wroonians often wear ornate clothing and tattoos. Wroonians love to travel both at sea and in space. A well-traveled species, they are represented in the Galactic Republic by the blue-skinned Pantoran Senator Chi Eekway and later are part of the Galactic Empire. There were numerous Wroonian colonies, such as on Saleucami.
Wroonians are renowned for telling boastful stories.
Positive Racial Traits:
- Adaptable: The race has great variation among its people and cultures. Characters start with a free Novice Edge of their choice (and must meet all the Edge’s Requirements). Cost 2
- Attribute Increase: Agility +1 dt. Cost 2
- Skill Bonus: Persuasion +1. Cost 1
- Pursuit of Wealth: Wroonians are always concerned with their personal wealth and belongings. The more portable wealth they own, the better. While they are not greedy, almost everything they do centers around acquiring wealth and the prestige that accompanies it. Greedy (Minor) Cost -1
- Capricious: Wroonians are rather spontaneous and carefree. They sometimes do things because they look like fun, or seem challenging. Wroonians are famous for taking up dares or wagers based on their spontaneous actions. Impulsive Cost -2