Rank: Seasoned 3 (Private First Class) Advances Left: 0
Iconic Framework: MARS PCO (Skycycle Pilot)
Attributes: Agility d10 (FG+1+1 hind), Smarts d6 (1), Spirit d6 (1), Strength d8 (1+1 adv), Vigor d8 (1+1 adv)
Pace: 8 (run d8); Parry: 6; Toughness: 23 (10); Strain: 0
Skills: (+6 pts PCO)
- Athletics d6 (1)
- Common Knowledge d4 (+2 in North America)
- Notice d6 (1) +2 Alertness
- Persuasion d4
- Stealth d6 (1)
- Driving d8 (3)
- Electronics d6 (2)
- Fighting d8 (3) +2 when unarmed / using claw weapons
- Piloting d10 (3+1 HJ)
- Riding d6 (race)
- Shooting d8 (3)
- Stealth d6 (2)
- Survival d6 (2) +2 in North America
- Arrogant (Major): Ivan is the man for the job. What job? Doesn't matter. He's done it already. He's the best pilot in the CS, hands down.
- Vow (Minor): Serve the Coalition. They're doing the best they can to eradicate magic users and d-bees from the planet. That's a good way to get revenge on those damned Simvan who murdered his parents.
- Loyal (Minor): The 17th is his new tribe. Ivan won't leave his tribemates behind.
- Ambidextrous: Psi-Stalkers are Ambidextrous.
- Animal Empathy: Begin with Riding d6 and animals treat them as one of their own.
- Fast: Increase Pace by 2, Running by a die type.
- Psychic Sense: Inherent detect arcana always active, using Notice. May track using Survival skill. Doesn’t work inside sealed armor or vehicles.
- Psychic Vampire: Must consume 25 PPE/ISP per week or suffer a level of Fatigue. Every 5 PPE/ISP consumed restores one level of Fatigue. As an action at range equal to Spirit, Psi-Stalker makes an opposed roll against an injured supernatural target (must be Shaken or Wounded). Success, they consume Spirit in PPE/ISP from the target. Raise (or when target is incapacitated / killed) they consume all of the target’s PPE/ISP.
Edges and Iconic Abilities
- Ace (HJ): Ignore 2 points of penalties to any Boating, Driving, or Piloting roll. May also spend Bennies to Soak damage for any vehicle they control, using the appropriate skill instead of Vigor.
- Combat Ace (S3): Ignores MAP for making a Boating, Driving, or Piloting check and taking another action in the same round.
- Alertness (HJ): Adds +2 to all Notice rolls.
- Ambidextrous (race): Ignores penalty for off-hand attacks.
- Brawny (hindrance): Increases Toughness by 1. Treats Strength as 1 die type higher when determining Encumbrance and Minimum Strength.
- Brawler (PCO): Adds +1 to Toughness and increases unarmed / claw damage by 1 die type.
- Bruiser (PCO): Adds +1 to Toughness and increases unarmed / claw damage by 1 die type.
- Born To Ride (N3): When controlling a Normal Size vehicle with Exposed Crew, it gains Nimble (or Uncanny Reflexes if already Nimble) and allows a free reroll on checks to avoid going Out of Control.
- Live To Ride (S1): When controlling a vehicle as in BTR, the hero is only hit on Called Shots (instead of 50% chance for Exposed Crew) and may deal +4 damage with successful Fighting attacks if he moves at least 6".
- Controlled Hunger (N2): Must consume 30 PPE every 2 weeks to avoid Fatigue, and may drain friendly beings without violence.
- Dodge (PCO): Unless the victim of surprise attack, subtracts 2 from all ranged attacks made against the character. Does not stack with Cover.
- Elan (HJ): When using a Benny on a trait roll, add +2 to the total. Must use a Benny to reroll a Vigor check to gain the benefit for Soaking.
- Martial Artist (HJ): Always considered armed, even when unarmed. Adds +1 Fighting when using hands/feet, and causes Str + d4 damage. If using clawed weapons, adds a die type to damage.
- Martial Warrior (HJ): Increases Fighting bonus to +2 and adds an additional die type to damage.
- Quick (FG): May redraw Action Cards of 5 or less. If Level Headed, first draw the extra card, then choose. If the chosen card is 5 or lower, may redraw.
- Level Headed (HJ): Draws an additional Action Card and chooses which to use.