Krieg “Tiny” Morand, N1 Kill Cat Titan Juicer, Ready for Review

GM: MJH
105 P.A. Before the Tolkeen War & before the Tomorrow Legion! Live Fast! Die Young!
Naabaahii

Krieg “Tiny” Morand, N1 Kill Cat Titan Juicer, Ready for Review

Post by Naabaahii »

Krieg Morand

Novice Male Kill Cat, Juicer

Iconic Framework: Juicer

Attributes
  • Agility d12
  • Smarts d4
  • Spirit d6
  • Strength d12+5
  • Vigor d12
Pace: 8
Jumping: 2” Horizontal, 1” Vertical
Running Die: d8
Parry: 8 (9 when Wearing Vibroblade Vambraces)
Toughness: 24 (7 M.D.C.)
Size: Large (4, Size mod +2) 13’6”, 1900lbs
Strain: 8/8
Burn: 3
Wounds: 4

Skills
  • Athletics d8
  • Common Knowledge d4
  • Pilot d6
  • Fighting d12
  • Intimidation d4
  • Language (Native) d8
  • Notice d4
  • Persuasion d4
  • Repair d4+2
  • Shooting d12
  • Stealth d4
Hindrances
  • BloodthirstyBloodthirsty
  • Curious
  • Death Wish
  • Impulsive
  • Vengeful (major)
  • Wanted (major, Coalition)
Edges
  • Brawny (Juicer) | +1 Toughness, +1 Strength
  • Breed Advantage -Strong (Racial) | +1 die Strength
  • Brute (Racial) | Link Athletics to Strength instead of Agility (including resistance). Short Range of any thrown item increased by +1. Double that for the adjusted Medium Range, and double again for Long Range.
  • Burn Brighter (Free for Game) | Every drop of life is precious to a Juicer. She never wants to see it wasted. With this Edge, any time a Burn Die rolls a 1 the player still spends her Burn, but adds 6 to the Trait roll!
  • Filthy Rich (Free for Game) | +10,000 Credits and 2 rolls on the HJ Tables
  • Fleet-Footed (Juicer) | Pace +2
  • Mr. Fix It (H&J) | The mechanic adds +2 to Repair rolls. With a raise, he halves the time normally required to fix something. This means if a particular Repair job says a raise repairs it in half the time, a Mr. Fix It can finish the job in one- quarter the time with a raise.
  • Nerves of Steel (H&J) | Ignore 1 point of Wound Penalties
  • Quick (Juicer) | Whenever you are dealt an Action Card of Five or lower, you may discard it and draw again until you get a card higher than Five.
  • Rich (Free for Game) | +15,000 Credits and 2 rolls on HJ Tables.
  • Split the Seconds (Perk Points) | Ignore 2 points of Multi-Action Penalties
  • Supernaturally Strong (Advance) | Increase Strength one die type. No Strength maximums.
  • Titan Treatment (Free for Game) | +2 Size, +2 Strength, +1 Vigor, (+3 Toughness from Size and Vigor Bonus) Lose Double Pace, Gain Big Racial Disadvantage
  • Two-Fisted | May make an additional attack at no Multi-Action penalty when equipped with a weapon in each hand.
Racial Traits
  • Bite/Claws: Kill Cats have claws and teeth dealing Str+d6 damage.
  • Breed Advantage: Various species of cats provide distinct genetic advantages that can express over time.
  • Bloodthirsty: Potential enemies are much less likely to negotiate or give quarter, and allies are consistently shocked by the violent measures that come naturally to the mutant predators.
  • Curious: Has the Curious Hindrance.
  • Hyperactive: Suffer a −1 to all Smarts rolls (but not linked skills) as their minds wander, fighting their instinctive need to hunt.
  • Keen Sense of Hearing: They gain a +2 bonus on hearing-based Notice checks.
  • Leaper: Mutant felines can jump twice as far as normal and add +4 to damage when making a Wild Attack when coupled with a leap.
  • Low Light Vision: Mutant cats ignore Dim or Dark Illumination penalties.
  • Mutant: Initial Reactions typically start at uncooperative, except possibly other GED mutants and physically similar D-Bees.
  • Near-Human Physiology: Those unfamiliar with the mutant's physiology suffer a −1 penalty to Healing and cybernetics checks.
  • Oddly Built: Rifts Earth armor and clothing must be custom-tailored at double normal cost. Glitter Boy armor (including the Iconic Framework) and human power armor is not an option.
  • Powerfully Built: Begin with Agility d6 and Strength d6, Agility Trait maximums is d12+1, while Strength is d12+3.
  • Restricted Paths: Cannot take any Arcane Background using PPE or Iconic Framework including it.
  • Size +2: Kill Cats are Size +2, giving them +2 Toughness and increasing their maximum Strength two steps.
  • Wanted (Major): CS forces will put them down when encountered.
  • Big: The race is particularly large in a world where most others aren’t. He subtracts 2 from Trait rolls when using equipment that wasn’t specifically designed for his race and cannot wear their armor or clothing. Equipment, food, and clothing cost double the listed price.
Juicer Traits
  • Internal Repair System: The bio-comp system managing the drugs and chemicals within the Juicer’s body also works overtime to ensure his continued health and good repair. The Juicer gains Slow Regeneration (a natural healing roll once per day). There’s a continuously replenishing supply of nanites and chemical concoctions available for “emergency repairs.” As an action, the Juicer can make a natural healing roll at +2 to heal Wounds; this costs one charge. The system holds a maximum of three charges and requires eight hours to recover one charge.
  • Super Endurance: Juicers begin with +2 Vigor die types; increase the Vigor Trait maximum an equal amount. They require only half the normal amount of sleep and gain +2 on all Fatigue checks.
  • Super Reflexes: Juicers begin with +2 Agility die types; increase the Agility Trait maximum an equal amount. They also begin with the Quick Edge.
  • Super Speed: Juicers cover enormous ground quickly, they double their base Pace and move twice the normal distance, horizontally and vertically, when Jumping. Juicers also have the Fleet-Footed Edge (meaning they have Pace of 14 with a d8 running die).
  • Super Strength: Juicers begin with +2 Strength die types, with no Trait maximum. They also begin with the Brawny Edge.
  • Uncanny Reflexes: Juicer reflexes are superhuman, granting them −2 to be hit by any attack they are aware of and +2 on Evasion rolls.
  • Cybernetics: Although it is possible to add cybernetics to the Juicer’s already hacked biology, there is a severe drawback: each point of Strain removes a point of Burn!
  • Death Wish: The Juicer knows he’s going to die, and he wants to go out magnificently, having done something folks remember and are inspired by. He has the Death Wish (Minor) Hindrance.
  • Drug-induced Euphoria/Tranquility: In order to keep the Juicer from burning out over a matter of days, the bio-comp constantly supplies a combination of psychotropic drugs and chemical inhibitors to keep him happy and calm. Juicers live in a state somewhere between mildly ecstatic and stoned, which causes −1 to all Smarts or Smarts- linked skill rolls in non-combat or low stress situations. On the first round of an unexpected combat or high-stress situation, the Juicer doesn’t gain the benefits of Uncanny Reflexes or Quick.
  • Psionics and Magic: The chemical cocktail inside the Juicer makes it impossible for him to use magic or psionics in any way.

Advances
Novice Advances
  • Edge: Supernaturally Strong
  • Edge: Two Fisted
Current Load: 134.5 (2501)
Books In Use: Savage Worlds: Adventure Edition, Rifts®: Arcana and Mysticism, Rifts®: Blood and Banes, Rifts®: Empires of Humanity, Rifts®: Savage Foes of North America, Rifts®: The Tomorrow Legion Players Guide, Rifts®: Tomorrow Legion Field ManualSetting Rules: Born a Hero, Born a Hero includes Powers, Character Frameworks, Cyberware Tab, Rifts® M.D.C., Strain Characteristic (for Cyberware), Super StrengthExtra Perk Points: 8, Burn Brighter, Titan Treatment, Rich, Filthy Rich
Validity: Character appears valid and optimal

Created with Savaged.us
Last edited by Naabaahii on Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:18 pm, edited 56 times in total.
Naabaahii
Wounds: 3/3
ISP: 10/10
Bennies: 2/3
Parry: 7
Toughness: 19 (6)

Ak'is
Parry: 4
Toughness: 10

Dzeel
Parry: 6
Toughness: 11
Naabaahii

Re: Krieg Morand, Juicer WIP

Post by Naabaahii »

Gear

WI AHB-2000 Assault Hover Bike
Sixe: 2 (Normal), +1 Handling, 300 MPH, Toughness 21(12), Crew 1, Mod 0
Notes: Exposed Crew, STS, VTOL, MDC Armor, Nuclear-Powered.
Weapons: Dual-Linked Particle Beam Guns (Front Fixed, Range 20/40/80, 4d8 Mega Damage, AP 16, Disintegration, Atomic Annihilation), Dual-Linked Anti-Personnel Laser Pods (Front Fixed, RoF 5, Heavy Pulse), Mini-Missiles (Front Fixed, RoF 6, Shots 6)

NG LPO Elite Load-Bearing Chest Rig (Patron Item)
Features:
• 12 attachment points

Attachment points can be utilized to carry 1 each of the following item types: sidearm, magazine, E-clip, grenade, canteen, food ration pack, minor items or individual tools.

• Attachment: E-Clip
• Attachment: Armor Piercing Grenade
• Attachment: Armor Piercing Grenade
• Attachment: High Explosive Grenade
• Attachment: High Explosive Grenade
• Attachment: Plasma Grenade
• Attachment: Plasma Grenade
• Attachment:
• Attachment:

Armor:
Thermokinetic Titan Plate Heavy Armor +7 Armor | +4 Toughness | d12+2 Strength Minimum | 80 lbs | −3 Rarity | HJ ROLL | +2 to Stealth vs. Electronics
Notes: MDC Armor, EBA

Weapons:

Unarmed (Range Melee, Damage d12+5 MD)
Bite (Range Melee, Damage d12+d6+5)
Claws (Range Melee, Damage d12+d6+5)

2x Armor Piercing Grenade (Range 5/10/20, Damage 3d8, ROF 1, AP 16, M.D.C.)
2x High Explosive Grenade (Range 5/10/20, Damage 3d10, ROF 1, AP 4),
2x Plasma Grenade (Range 5/10/20, Damage 3d12, ROF 1)

Vibro-Blade Vambraces Damage: d12+2d4+5 / AP: 8 / Str. Min.: d6
Notes: Parry +1 (must be worn as a pair for the bonus). Count as Claws. Usually a katar or three hooked blades attached to a gauntlet.

JA-9 Variable Laser Rifle - Range: 30/60/120 / Damage: 4d6 MDC / ROF 1 / AP 3 / Clip: 30 / Str Min: d4
Notes: Heavy Beam. Ignores laser resistance. Integrated Multi-Optics Scope.

NG-56 Light Ion Pistol Range: 10/20/40 / Damage: 1-3d8 / ROF 1 / Clip: 12 / Str Min. d4

Gear:
NG-S2 Survival Pack (20 lb)

• Climbing kit with cord, pitons, and hammer; +1 Athletics (climbing).
• Compass/inertial mapper with a mirrored back for signaling; +1 Survival (navigation).
• Emergency Kit with a survival knife, signal flares, and one week of sealed minimal rations.
• Fire starter kit with pocket lighter and flint sparker.
• First aid kit with three uses (each refill costs 100 credits).
• Flashlight and radio (five-mile range), crank and solar powered.
• Hunting/fishing kit +1 to Survival checks to gather food via fishing and trapping small game.
• Sanitation kit with water filter, canteen, mess kit, soap and sterile cloth.
• Two-person tent, insulated with a water collector, providing +2 versus cold or heat environmental Hazards. Paired with an insulated sleeping bag.
• Survival Knife
• Wooden Cross
• Mallet and wooden stakes
• 1 set extra clothes

4 E-Clips

Current Wealth: 10,500
Last edited by Naabaahii on Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:44 pm, edited 30 times in total.
Naabaahii

Ak'is

Dzeel
Naabaahii

Post by Naabaahii »

Backstory

Krieg was born trained and turned out into CS Territories to a hunting ground at a very young age. Many unfortunate victims fell to his claws before one day he was nearly killed by a mere small human. His Strength was incredible and his speed was unmeasurable. Most humans were short work, and although Krieg did hurt him, in the end the human was victorious. Krieg awaited death, but the human knocked him out. When he awoke he was in a containment field. The man it on the other side dressing his wounds. "Dont try to go through the field . . ." Krieg hit it with his claw in and anger and was blown to the back of the cell. ". . . because it will do that." The man laughed a little bit. "Do you like being the Coalition's Lapdog er Cat? Do you like living your life to serve them?" asked the man. "The purpose of my creation was to serve. I was not given a choice.", responded Krieg. "Ok, but is that what you want? To be a slave?" followed up the man. Krieg responds, "No one wants to be a slave. But it was the hand I was dealt. The longer I am away from my territory the more likely I will be seen as feral and marked for death." The man stood up and walked to the cell looking up into Krieg's eyes and said "My name is Merrick and I am going to outline your situation, You can go back to your territory and be a slave, and one day be killed by someone like me. Or you don't go back and one day you get killed by some CS Hunter squad that stumbles upon you. In the first scenario you know from our scuffle that it is inevitable." "Why didn't you kill me?" asked Krieg. "Two reasons, one you are a slave just doing what you are told so you aren't put down." Merrick stated. "So you capture all Kill Cats you come across, then?" inquired Krieg. "No not at all, which brings me to the second reason. I usually put them down. But you nearly killed me, and I have enough chemicals in my body to easily take out one of your ilk. But right before I put you out of your misery, I had a thought. Could a Kill Cat Juicer be a thing? If so this one would be a hell of an ally. Which brings me to the second scenario. I give you your freedom. You consent to Juicer treatment and you wander the world and do juicer sh!t and make money. You don't have to work with me but when I need you you have to help me. Other than those rare times, you do you." "This doesn't stop the CS from hunting me down and destroying me." replied Krieg. Merrick responds, "True but it makes you a less desirable target. Not many CS patrols will want to risk trying to take down or capture a target that could beat them to death with their vehicle. Sure they will know you are a D-Bee, I mean you are 14' tall, but if you arent being a thorn in their side they will not make you a priority. The thing is about the CS military they are bullies. They only pick on the weak when in small numbers. Patrols arent paid enough to attack a 14' D-Bee that can throw vehicles at them. But ultimately the choice is you go back and die a slave or you go free, juice up and MAYBE die as a free kill cat, and you will take several of the sons of bitches with you. The choice is yours. I am about to grab some food and give you time to think about it." Krieg having seen the reason of the choice presented by Merrick says, "No need I accept your terms." Merrick's face brightens. "Excellent then I am going to go get food and beer to celebrate. Until I get back make yourself at home." He clicks a remote dropping the containment field. "I wouldn't leave though. You are going to draw some unwanted attention otherwise. You have an appointment tomorrow to get juiced up." Krieg confused inquires, "How did you know I would accept your terms?" Merrick laughed and said "Because you didn't seem to be an idiot.", as he walked out the door.

1 Year Later

When he heard about the CS calling all Juicers to report to Los Alamos, for 1500 a month and the Prometheus treatment, Krieg really struggled for about a solid minute. Krieg has grown to like money and the Prometheus Treatment will let him live longer and earn more. It was a no brainer. The CS seemed desperate. If they turn him away they would be crazy. Now whether or not they would honor their agreement with Mutant they created, they may try to alter the terms or choose not to honor them. Worse case scenario I kill a mess of them and get gear. Either way I am going to Los Alamos.
Krieg Kill Cat.png
Last edited by Naabaahii on Mon Sep 19, 2022 1:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Naabaahii

Ak'is

Dzeel
Naabaahii

Post by Naabaahii »

H&J Rolls for IF and Filty Rich
d20: [2] = 2 Body Armor: You may trade the starting armor from your Iconic Framework for any other body armor (not power armor or robot vehicle). If this is not your first roll, apply all other results from rolling on this table to your newly chosen body armor.
d20: [14] = 14 Body Armor-Extraordinary craftsmanship and lightweight materials mean your adventurer’s suit has its Strength Minimum reduced by one die type, while still gaining +1 Armor. This result may be applied up to two times.. Sacrificed for Vehicle
d20: [11] = 11 Training - Functional machines and technology often mean the difference between life and death in the world of Rifts®. Fortunately for any group your hero runs with, she’s pretty good with tech, giving her a one die type increase for the Repair skill, and the Mr. Fix It Edge.
d20: [12] = 12 Close Combat Weapons-An unarmed foe is much less of a concern. Your weapon is designed with that in mind—opponents are –2 on Strength rolls to resist your Disarm attempts. Sacrificed for Vehicle
d20: [15] = 15 Training - Constant battle, for cause or survival, means your hero knows a great deal about combat. Select one Combat Edge; you may ignore all requirements except other Edges (e.g. to take Improved Frenzy your character must have Frenzy first). (Split the Seconds)
d20: [10] = 10 Ranged Weapon - This weapon is extra deadly, granting a +1 to all damage rolls made with it. This result may be applied a maximum of two times. Sacrificed for Vehicle
Money Roll- 4d6*10*10: [1, 6, 4, 4]*10*10 = 1500 , 2d4*50*10: [2, 4]*50*10 = 3000
Last edited by Naabaahii on Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:42 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Naabaahii

Ak'is

Dzeel
MJH
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Re: Krieg “Tiny” Morand, N1 Kill Cat Titan Juicer, Ready for Review

Post by MJH »

Definitely a beast! I like it.
MJH
Diamond Patron
Diamond Patron

Post by MJH »

Note that there are no Patron or Sig items in this game, that is what Rich and Filthy Rich were supposed to replace. The harness does not do much so I am ok with it as long as you drop the IRMSS.
Naabaahii

Post by Naabaahii »

MJH wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 8:08 am Note that there are no Patron or Sig items in this game, that is what Rich and Filthy Rich were supposed to replace. The harness does not do much so I am ok with it as long as you drop the IRMSS.
Honestly I never even noticed that part but it has been deleted.
Naabaahii

Ak'is

Dzeel